Quietly With Myself I Enjoy | The Result Is Spectacular

Selena Luxx - Petite Pleasure

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Selena Luxx
Genres: Solo, Brunette, Long hair, Masturbation, Medium Boobs, Panties, Petite, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Tan, Thongs, Toys
Video language: English

Petite spinner Selena Luxx is all about getting her bald pussy pounded. If she has to take care of her needs on her own, this horny young thing gets her party started with fingers that pinch her nipples and squeeze her ass. Then she turns to vibrating toys that help her finish the job with a big O!

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5893kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 537.5 MB

Download Selena Luxx - Petite Pleasure

Selena Luxx - How She Cums

Cast: Selena Luxx
Genres: Solo, Brunette, Long hair, Masturbation, Medium Boobs, Panties, Petite, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Tan, Thongs, Toys

Selena Luxx just loves using toys to satisfy the cum craving needs of her pocket sized body. This spinner isn't afraid to shake it for our cameras as she strips. Once she's nude on the couch she lets her hands work her body into a sexual frenzy before using a vibrator to topple her over.

Duration: 12:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5669kbps

File size: 520.8 MB

Download Selena Luxx - How She Cums

Rio Lee - Fuck Your Ass First

Release Year: 2019

You have always had the urge to fuck your girlfriend, Rio, in the ass but before you do that...Rio wants to fuck you first! It's only fair, right? Lie back and let Rio fuck you with her strap on whilst she jerks your cocks, making you shoot your load everywhere.

Duration: 15:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 662.2 MB

Download Rio Lee - Fuck Your Ass First

Lisa Lightman - Sweet Dream

Cast: Lisa Lightman
Genres: Brunette, Fair Skin, Lingerie, Long hair, Medium Boobs, Panties, Shaved Pussy, Solo, Thongs

Lisa Lightman loves her sleek and sexy nighties that are silky against her tender breasts and easy to remove so she can play with her personal assets. Watch her pull her thong up into her snatch and then rub her clit until wetness blooms in her twat and leaves her dripping and ready to get off.

Duration: 15:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6974kbps

File size: 837.6 MB

Download Lisa Lightman - Sweet Dream

Lisa Lightman - Play With Me

Genres: Brunette, Fair Skin, Long hair, Medium Boobs, Shaved Pussy, Solo

Playful and lusty, Lisa Lightman is a hot young thing that loves to take her clothes off. Her slim body has curves in all the right places and is ultra sensitive to her soft caresses. Getting naked, she gets cozy on a piano bench and strikes a series of poses meant to whet your sexual appetite.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7193kbps

File size: 831.0 MB

Download Lisa Lightman - Play With Me

Lisa Lightman - On My Own

Genres: Brunette, Fair Skin, Long hair, Medium Boobs, Panties, Shaved Pussy, Solo

Teen dream Lisa Lightman is yours to enjoy as she lets the hem of her shirt ride up to reveal her lovely ass and her sleek panties. Her puffy nipples harden beneath her caresses, especially once she starts focusing on her soft bare fuck hole that is nice and ready to be satisfied.

Duration: 15:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7387kbps

File size: 880.3 MB

Download Lisa Lightman - On My Own

Lisa Lightman - Her Pleasure

Genres: Brunette, Fair Skin, Long hair, Medium Boobs, Mini Skirt, Shaved Pussy, Solo, Thongs

We just love lusty teen Lisa Lightman. She may look like a young lady when she's dressed, but she will happily peel off her clothes to put that incredible figure on display. Lisa's breasts and ass are top notch, but her real treasure is her bare twat that is always wet and ready for action.

Duration: 16:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8064kbps

File size: 998.3 MB

Download Lisa Lightman - Her Pleasure

Azure Dee - Ass Fucks Herself

Studio: ScoreHD
Cast: Azure Dee
Genres: MILF, Toys, Orgasm, Masturbation, Solo

"I like being in front of people with next to nothing on," said Azure Dee, a 56-year-old divorcee from Idaho. "I always had that adventurous sense of wanting to get caught doing things in public places."
Does 50PlusMILFs count as a public place? After all, thousands and thousands of people are going to see this scene, just as they've seen her sucking cock and getting ass-fucked. We think it does, and it explains why this dark-haired, big-titted hottie's pussy is so wet at the start of this scene, before she's even started playing with herself.
"I've always been an exhibitionist," said Azure, who's a and . "Knowing all you guys are watching me do these naughty things gets me very wet."It doesn't take long for Azure to get going. Almost from the start, she's rubbing and fingering her pussy, and then she takes out a dildo and fucks her pussy with it. And do you know what else she fucks with that dildo? Her tight ass.

Duration: 17:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6619kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 880.6 MB

Download Azure Dee - Ass Fucks Herself

Diana Eisley - Working` It With Diana Eisley

Cast: Diana Eisley
Genres: Big Tits, Brunette, Hairy Pussy, Masturbation, Solo, Workout

It's workout day with curvy and busty girl-next-door Diana Eisley. You won't see this kind of fitness training at your local gym. The view is spectacular!
Voluptuous Diana has all the right moves. She's flexible, energetic, supple and limber.
"Physically, I'm pretty flexible, thanks to my ballet past," Diana said. "I also did gymnastics. I had actually quit for a year to concentrate on school, then I came back after a year and I had boobs. I had to wear a very tight sports bra.
"It was a tough adjustment 'cause boobs are weight added to your chest so it can affect your back. And I'm a very small girl. I'm five-two. I thank my genes for that."
Consider yourself fortunate that Diana is so generous.

Duration: 14:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5782kbps
Audio: 196kbps

File size: 615.1 MB

Download Diana Eisley - Working` It With Diana Eisley

Emma Shay - Bodacious Girl Next Door

Cast: Emma Shay
Genres: Big Tits, Blonde, Cosplay, Masturbation, Solo, Toy

"I prefer to wear low-cut tops for looks and to not make my boobs feel constrained," Emma Shay says. "I get a lot of attention. I think it's fun."
Emma, who loves the camera, says, "Modeling has been the best, ever." She's also fond of video games, painting, shopping and concerts. She likes to go on fun dates. "A perfect date for me was when I used to have an annual Disney pass."
Emma's fetishes and erotic interests include squirting, panty play, anal sex, girl-girl play, both domination and submission and cum facials. Her sex fantasies are to be in a bukkake scene and have sex in public.

Duration: 16:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7723kbps
Audio: 168kbps

File size: 939.1 MB

Download Emma Shay - Bodacious Girl Next Door

Georgia Brown - Fit For Fun

Cast: Georgia Brown
Genres: Blonde, European, Fair Skin, Fitness, Landing Strip Pussy, Long hair, Masturbation, Medium Boobs, Outdoors, Puffy Nipples, Solo

If you want to keep your body as fit and hot as Georgia Brown's, you'll have to work out the way this hottie does. Yoga in the sunshine gets titillating as she starts getting naked so she can pinch her nipples, shake that booty, and then hop onto her dildo for a bald pussy ride.

Duration: 16:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16622kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Georgia Brown - Fit For Fun

Sadie Hartz - Pink Toy Play (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Sadie Hartz
Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Teen

Do you want to see spinner sweetheart Sadie Hartz in sheer lingerie? She'll show off her tiny titties and her hard nipples through her nightdress before she peels off her thong. When she picks up a huge dildo, she'll spread her thighs and show you how she likes having big things shoved into her little snatch.

Duration: 16:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13309kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Sadie Hartz - Pink Toy Play (2020)

Busty Bella

Cast: Bella Breeze
Genres: Big Areolas, Big Boobs, Blonde, Bras, Panties, Shaved Pussy, Short hair, Solo

Stunning young hottie Bella Breeze will blow you away with her big breasts, her sweet smiles, and her do me gestures. If you ask nicely, she'll pop her breasts out of her bra and slip her bare pussy from her sheer thong. She's one hell of a stunning package as her fingers spread her pussy juices everywhere.

Duration: 16:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9406kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Busty Bella

Daryna - How Its Done

Cast: Daryna
Genres: Solo, Black Hair, Lingerie, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Short hair

Mature women like Daryna know what they like and won't take no for an answer when it comes to their pleasure. This busty cougar is looking fine in her clubbing outfit, but when she comes home alone she has no problems using her own talented fingers to work herself to an orgasmic frenzy.

Duration: 16:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10903kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Daryna - How Its Done

Lina Lovely - Lets Get Naked

Cast: Lina Lovely
Genres: Brunette, Long hair, Mini Skirt, Panties, Shaved Pussy, Small Boobs, Socks, Sol

Playful little coed Lina Lovely is always looking for some new sex games to enjoy. Getting naked is usually step one, and warming herself up by playing with those cute titties is step two. Step three can go a few ways, but they all involve spreading her pussy juices everywhere as you get her off.

Duration: 15:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12497kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lina Lovely - Lets Get Naked

Raylynn

Studio: AlloVer30
Cast: Raylynn
Genres: Mature, Big Tits, Blonde, Stockings, Milf, Solo, Masturbation

52 year old mature babe Ray Lynn sits down on the black leather chair for her Allover30 interview video, where she talks about her sexual conquests, all while getting naked. She actually leaves on her stockings for all you fans of mature legs covered in stockings.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3601kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 391.0 MB

Download Raylynn

Funny Games Part 2

Genres: Solo, Posing, Barefoot, Bikini, Panties, Brunette, Indoors, Masturbation, Pillows

Cute brunette Vanessa Angel gets tired of playing a game on her phone and finds a better way to entertain herself. Hands roaming over her sexy body, she squeezes her gorgeous breasts, her nipples stiffening in response to her sensual touch. Kneeling, she slides her pink panties down around her thighs and thrusts her fingers into her tight pussy, moaning with arousal. She sits and spreads her thighs wide, strumming her clit avidly, breasts jiggling as she masturbates to an intense orgasm.

Duration: 11:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 416.6 MB

Download Funny Games Part 2

Lissa Fox - Little Knockout

Genres: Fair Skin, Fitness, Masturbation, Mini Skirt, Panties, Petite, Puffy Nipples, Redhead, Shaved Pussy, Short hair, Small Boobs, Solo, Toys

After her kickboxing workout, Lissa Fox turns to jump rope that lets her little titties jiggle with every bounce. When she's done, she strips down to her leg warmers and feels her slim figure up. She can't wait to cum, so she grabs a vibrator and gives her bare snatch a lusty ride.

Duration: 14:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12146kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Lissa Fox - Little Knockout

Georgia Brown - Lets Get Wet (2021)

Cast: Georgia Brown
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

Lovely blonde Georgia Brown knows she's got curves in all the right places and she shows them off with strappy tops and short shorts. Watch her get naked by the pool and then climb in for an outdoor skinny dip that culminates in cupping her breasts and caressing her bare pussy.

Duration: 14:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13229kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Georgia Brown - Lets Get Wet (2021)

Swart Asian dildoing

Studio: Small Talk

Even when this swart Asian hottie doesn't get cock, she can't resist the temptation to satisfy her sex hunger. This time she will be doing it on her own with the help of her rubber friend. Watch her get settled in bathroom and plow her tender hole.

Duration: 8:36
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3742kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 243.7 MB

Download Swart Asian dildoing

Stefania Beautty - Tan And Tight (2021)

Cast: Stefania Beautty
Genres: Solo, Masturbation

It shouldn't surprise you that buxom blonde babe Stefania Beautty sleeps in the nude. Let her show you how it's done as she strips down to just her tan lines and then runs her magic hands all over her body from her tender titties to her firm ass to her juicy bare snatch.

Duration: 15:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9495kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Stefania Beautty - Tan And Tight (2021)

Provocative part 2

Raven-haired beauty Sultana is bathed in sunlight as she moves her hands over her sexy body, her body language so provocative. She takes off her top to expose her perky breasts, nipples hard as diamonds beneath her fingers. Sliding her panties down around her thighs, she bends forward and strokes her shaved pussy. Her arousal surges and she lies on the bed with legs spread wide as she strums her clit urgently, gasping at the intense sensations. She goes face down ass up, masturbating frantically, slamming her fingers into her wet pussy. Flipping onto her back with her hips rocking and breasts jiggling, she gives herself a powerful orgasm.

Duration: 9:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps

File size: 289.7 MB

Download Provocative part 2

Anita Blanche - Fuck My Ass

Cast: Anita Blanch
Genres: Anal, Anal Toys, Bed, Bedroom, Big Dildo, Blonde, Bouncing Boobs, Bra, Curly Hair, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Sucking,

Blonde babe Anita Blanche joins us from her home and this stocking clad babe teases on her bed in white lingerie. Rubbing her hands over her white lace panties, Anita wastes no time in peeling herself out of her panties so that she can tease her puffy pussy. Leaning on her side, Anita toys her ass with a flesh like dildo and then bends over into the doggystyle position to pound herself even faster. This horny blonde places the dildo between her legs and rides it in her ass and anal play really turns her on so by now her juicy puffy pussy is dripping wet! Naughty Anita toys her dildo in all positions before settling on doggystyle once more to finish herself off before laying on her back and masturbating to orgasm!

Duration: 17:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6592kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 865.3 MB

Download Anita Blanche - Fuck My Ass

Norah Nova - Ladies With Toys

Cast: Norah Nov
Genres: Solo, Posing, Medium Tits, Hairy Pussy, Toys, Masturbat

The kid is a total snob, and it seems he is determined to dislike his new stepmom! But Norah Nov does not give up that easily. She goes the extra mile, getting dolled up in lacy lingerie to make him see her in a better light. She grinds her pussy on his tongue to show him who is boss, and makes his jaw drop as she works her way down to his girthy dick. Then, she gyrates her MILF hips on his dong to bring him to the brink of orgasmic delight before guzzling his creamy cum. That will win him over, Norah Nov.

Duration: 10:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12209kbps
Audio: 419kbps

File size: 939.9 MB

Download Norah Nova - Ladies With Toys

Agatha Vega - Love Vibrations

Cast: Agatha Vega
Genres: Solo, Posing, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Barefoot, Breasts, Brunette, Indoors, Outdoors

Stunning redhead Agatha Vega is on the terrace, wearing nothing but a skimpy bodysuit as she uses a telescope to study the wildlife. Stepping indoors, the Venezuelan beauty moves seductively, sliding her lingerie from her shoulders to bare her gorgeous breasts. She moans softly as she strokes her shaved pussy, her dark nipples hardening enticingly. Sliding her lingerie down over her sexy ass, she sits with slender thighs parted and masturbates avidly, hips rocking and breasts jiggling. With a naughty smile, the Hispanic hottie grabs a slim gold vibrator and sucks it suggestively before thrusting it into her wet pussy. The vibrations drive her wild, her cries of pleasure growing louder as she kneels to fuck herself from behind. Fingers strumming her clit, she shakes through an intense orgasm.

Duration: 13:27
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 25300kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Agatha Vega - Love Vibrations

Agatha Vega - Love Vibrations

Cast: Agatha Vega
Genres: Solo, Posing, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Barefoot, Breasts, Brunette

Stunning redhead Agatha Vega is on the terrace, wearing nothing but a skimpy bodysuit as she uses a telescope to study the wildlife. Stepping indoors, the Venezuelan beauty moves seductively, sliding her lingerie from her shoulders to bare her gorgeous breasts. She moans softly as she strokes her shaved pussy, her dark nipples hardening enticingly. Sliding her lingerie down over her sexy ass, she sits with slender thighs parted and masturbates avidly, hips rocking and breasts jiggling. With a naughty smile, the Hispanic hottie grabs a slim gold vibrator and sucks it suggestively before thrusting it into her wet pussy. The vibrations drive her wild, her cries of pleasure growing louder as she kneels to fuck herself from behind. Fingers strumming her clit, she shakes through an intense orgasm.

Duration: 13:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4980kbps

File size: 500.7 MB

Download Agatha Vega - Love Vibrations

Blondie's kinky toy

Kinky dildos are amazing - and this petite blond beauty can certify that. Watch her glass toy literally driving her wild from pleasure as she sticks it deeper and deeper into her slit. She will end up with almost the whole of her palm inside herself!

Duration: 9:59
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3807kbps

File size: 287.7 MB

Download Blondie's kinky toy

Nerdy babe proves she is hot

Cast: Camille
Genres: Brunette, Fingering, Masturbation, Shaved, Small Tits, Solo, Toys

Beautiful Camille spends the night at home reading a book. She loves diving into her favorite books but she feels like she is lacking something. Finally, Camille realizes she can't bear with it any longer and puts away the book. She takes off her clothes and opens her sweet clean-shaved pussy to tease it and to spice the evening with a couple of orgasms. This time even her talented fingers can't give her enough satisfaction and she decides to use a sex toy to fulfill her sex fantasies to the full. Camille keeps playing with a vibrator till she achieves her goal and gets a couple of orgasms in a row.

Duration: 16:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7760kbps

File size: 972.4 MB

Download Nerdy babe proves she is hot

Still blonde rides deep

Cast: Jasmine
Genres: Blonde, Fingering, Masturbation, Shaved, Small Tits, Solo, Toys

Sometimes a modest cutie can amaze with a sudden change of her behavior. Jasmine is a sweet girl who seems to be shy and even timid. Everything changes when this skinny cutie stays home all alone. Jasmine jumps into her comfy bed, takes off her tiny lingerie set, and satisfies her dripping wet with a purple sex toy. Tireless cutie keeps moving the dildo back and forth inside her pulsating hole till she gets the highest possible satisfaction.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7775kbps

File size: 803.8 MB

Download Still blonde rides deep

Cutie teases pussy on windows

Modest-looking Kira Stone adores playing with her pussy in her comfy bed but she simply adores letting the world watch her. She knows that curious men do not spend days and nights spying on her but even a chance of that turns Kira Stone to the point when she can't control herself. So she sits down onto a windowsill to tease any curious viewer with the view of her wide-open clean shaved pussy and her talented fingers teasing her sweet pink clit. Finally, Kira Stone moves onto playing with her favorite sex toy.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13600kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Cutie teases pussy on windows

Give Me More

Cast: Monika May
Genres: Brunette, European, Fair Skin, Long hair, Medium Boobs, Shaved Pussy, Solo, Thong

Slim, sexy, and always horny, Monika May enjoys shaking that ass and jiggling those breasts if it means getting the sexual satisfaction she's always chasing. Let this horny honey take you on a tour of her body that starts with her lovely breasts and ends with the juicy wetness between her thighs.

Duration: 17:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9221kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Give Me More

Hottie tests bed with a solo game

Choosing the right hotel is a very important thing. After all, this is a place where you will sleep, eat, and have fun. Little Eliss and her boyfriend come to a very cozy hotel in an isolated place where they plan to stay for a couple of days. While the dude is busy with filling in the documents, Little Eliss comes to the hotel room. The first thing she sees is a big bed that looks very comfy. Of course, she can wait for her boyfriend to join her but she doesn't want to wait, she wants to satisfy her dripping wet pussy right away.

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6668kbps

File size: 588.0 MB

Download Hottie tests bed with a solo game

Devyn Lux - Mutual Pleasure

Cast: Devyn Lux
Genres: Solo, High Heels, Landing Strip Pussy, Lingerie, Long hair, Masturbation, Medium Boobs, Redhead, Toys

Lovely babe Devyn Lux is ready for you to cum and take her. Slipping out of her evening gown, she reveals her lovely lingerie. She keeps on stripping until she can palm her all natural titties until she feels her nipples scrape against her hands. Her cunt is nice and wet when she shoves her dildo inside.

Duration: 15:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15386kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Devyn Lux - Mutual Pleasure

Everyday jogging ends with an orgasm

Cast: Amalia Davis
Genres: Big Ass, Big Tits, Brunette, Fingering, Fitness, Masturbation, Shaved, Solo

Stunning Amalia Davis starts every morning with an outdoor workout. She jogs and performs stretching exercises and gets sweaty when she comes back home. Though Amalia Davis feels tired and sweaty, she still feels excited and ready for action. So she is finally back home after stretching and squatting. Amalia Davis takes off her tight outfit, bares her sporty but curvy body, and caresses every inch of her tired self. She keeps teasing and caressing her boobs and pussy till she gets a fantastic solo orgasm that turns into the best workout ending and leaves her relaxed and ready for taking a shower.

Duration: 14:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps

File size: 850.5 MB

Download Everyday jogging ends with an orgasm

Pussy in the field

Our shameless exhibitionist hoochie strikes again! Here in this video you will see her walking through the beautiful field, laying in the grass - and then getting naked and showing off her incredibly tempting pussy all of a sudden! What a perv babe!

Duration: 3:44
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3808kbps

File size: 107.8 MB

Download Pussy in the field

Bloom Lambie - Peachy

Cast: Bloom Lambie
Genres: Brunette, Fair Skin, Long hair, Masturbation, Medium Boobs, Outdoors, Shaved Pussy, Solo

It's picnic time for cock hungry teen Bloom Lambie, and she just can't wait for dessert. Check out her ass in its thong and fishnet stockings as she lets her miniskirt ride up. Getting naked outside, this cutie holds nothing back when it comes to finger banging her greedy bald twat and licking her fingers clean.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10319kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bloom Lambie - Peachy

Tiffany Russo - Pink Pleasures

Genres: Solo, Big Boobs, Blonde, Bras, European, High Heels, Landing Strip Pussy, Long hair, Masturbation, Panties, Toys

Look at the way mature big booty babe Tiffany Rousso fills out her shorts and crop top. This busty mommy has the biggest tits and the horniest sex drive. Watch this horny stunner press a vibrator to her clit with one hand while the other pinches her nipples and squeezes those huge jugs.

Duration: 17:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4663kbps

File size: 618.7 MB

Download Tiffany Russo - Pink Pleasures

Veronica S - Mature Pleasure Pt. 5

Cast: Veronica S.
Genres: MILF / Mature, Solo, Masturbatio

The kid is a total snob, and it seems he is determined to dislike his new stepmom! But Veronica S. does not give up that easily. She goes the extra mile, getting dolled up in lacy lingerie to make him see her in a better light. She grinds her pussy on his tongue to show him who is boss, and makes his jaw drop as she works her way down to his girthy dick. Then, she gyrates her MILF hips on his dong to bring him to the brink of orgasmic delight before guzzling his creamy cum. That will win him over, Veronica S..

Duration: 15:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7473kbps
Audio: 370kbps

File size: 867.1 MB

Download Veronica S - Mature Pleasure Pt. 5

Better Than Cuck Hubby

Studio: Mistress - T
Genres: Mistress,Female Domination,Femdom Handjob

This is a custom vid...for "Julie", the wife of a cuckold. I am showing her the stud I've found for her. I measure & show her how his cock is bigger & superior to her husbands little 3 inch dick. I sensually describe how he will please her with that big cock & that she should have her husband watch...& how she should have her husband help by fluffing the stud's cock, how he could lick her pussy while she sucks his big cock, how she should make her cuck hubby clean up the cream pie....

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3892kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 321.6 MB

Download Better Than Cuck Hubby

From striptease to dildo sex

Cast: Milly Douche
Genres: Brunette, Fingering, Masturbation, Shaved, Small Tits, Solo, Toys

Beautiful Milly Douche is blessed with a divine body and a huge desire of showing her stunning beauty. Well, she has that desire but she feels shy at the same time. Luckily, she comes up with an idea of getting rid of that shyness by performing a striptease on camera. So here she is in the studio ready to make a big step into the new world of flirt and pleasures. Finally, Milly Douche takes off her sexy dress and tiny panties. She doesn't forget to caress her naked curves with her gentle and talented fingers. That solo game turns on the petite brunette so much that she decides to open her pussy lips and tease her pink clit. Wow! That's a huge leap for a shy cutie.

Duration: 17:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7799kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download From striptease to dildo sex

Back