Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Lesbian anal fisting

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Fisting
Video language: English

Extreme Lesbian anal fisting action from two young kinky girl. Enjoy!

Format: flv
Duration: 9:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8061kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 542.6 MB

Download Lesbian anal fisting

Hot sparkling dress

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

Hot sparkling dress and anal fisting fun movie action.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7999kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 511.6 MB

Download Hot sparkling dress

Phealinphine69

Release Year: 2015
Genres: anal, dildo, asian

Profile text:
Just me and a sexy little 21yr old asian student that I found who loves to be submissive and does anything to make me happy. She takes it like no other and says she likes 'sex pain'. Let us know what you think and try to suggest new positions or costumes to try out.
Video text:
Long but damn good quality here. Fit, 5'3 105lb Asian takes two different huge 10' /11' toys and growls the whole time. Look for the squirts throughout. See my first comment for more details.
Not much else to say, really...

Duration: 13:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2000kbps
Audio: 54kbps

File size: 207.2 MB

Download Phealinphine69

Fisted on Top

Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too an.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fisted on Top

Worms Close Up

Hot Kinky jo awesome anal fisting close up action. enjoys!

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7990kbps

File size: 503.5 MB

Download Worms Close Up

Double fisting Lilys XXL holes

Cast: LilySky
Genres: Anal Fisting, Pussy Fisting, Double Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud

I has always been a funny girl game for me to stick in my pussy everything I could find around. The choice is getting wider as my pussy! Now I can fist myself while stuffing my cunt different toys, shoes, glasses and more...( It has always been a funny girl game to stick in pussy everything you could find around.

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

File size: 367.8 MB

Download Double fisting Lilys XXL holes

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's Xxl pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p

The ball dildos anal

The ball dildos anal insertions extreme action from Kinky Jo. enjoy!

Duration: 8:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7933kbps

File size: 501.4 MB

Download The ball dildos anal

Double fisting Lilys XXL holes

Genres: Anal Fisting, Pussy Fisting, Double Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud

The beautiful and popular model 'Lily' stars in this intense lesbian scene with a gorgeous red-haired beauty 'Boston Foxx', double fisting both her insatiable holes till she reaches several body shattering orgasms! These girls are smoking hot babes and we know how much Lily loves having her holes fisted to destruction, which makes this movie a must see, for all her die hard fans. Boston's a pro at fisting and she knows exactly what Lily wants, pumping both hands wrist deep in her ass and pussy, twisting and grinding them in and out obscenely hard, making her pant and gasp for breath between each explosive climax, till she succumbs to exhaustion!

Duration: 9:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4896kbps

File size: 367.8 MB

Download Double fisting Lilys XXL holes

Anal fisting

Release Year: 2014

Great Anal fisting action, crazy girls extreme kinky games. enjoy!

Format: flv
Duration: 9:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8024kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 553.1 MB

Download Anal fisting

slutty lawn work/Распутная газонокосильщица

Genres: Gaping, Large Insertions,Dildo

Юная газонокосильщица решила поразвлекать свои сладкие дырочки большими игрушками, но их требуется все больше и больше. Четыре дилдо одновременно!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:51
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 280.2 MB

Download slutty lawn work/Распутная газонокосильщица

Super Stuffed Fit Asian Growls on Her Monster Dildos

Genres: anal, dildo, asian,

Just me and a sexy little 21yr old asian student that I found who loves to be submissive and does anything to make me happy. She takes it like no other and says she likes 'sex pain'. Let us know what you think and try to suggest new positions or costumes to try out.

Video text:
Long but damn good quality here. Fit, 5'3 105lb Asian takes two different huge 10' /11' toys and growls the whole time. Look for the squirts throughout. See my first comment for more details.

Download Super Stuffed Fit Asian Growls on Her Monster Dildos

Cum N Creampie Compilation

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Dildo, Toys

Watch me cum and creampie myself for 24 minutes in this edited compliation of 8 of my videos. See scenes from: "My First Dragon Adventure" "Arwen & The nag Roheryn" "City Park Cum" "Fist, Squirt, Creampie" Schoolgirl Spit Roast Speculum Creaming" "BBC Booty Call" "Unicorn Triple Creampie" & "EPIC nag Anal Creampie" It's pretty fucking intense; how long can you last through my moaning, pounding, creaming, squirting and o-facial expressions? Maybe we could make a game of this- I would make a wager...

Duration: 24:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5734kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cum N Creampie Compilation

interactive cam show/интерактивное шоу

Genres: Gaping, Large Insertions,Dildo

Девочка в приватном видео выполняет все прихоти зрителя, ради продолжения шоу готова растянуть сво дырочки до невероятных размеров и засунуть в себя чтони будь не вороятное!!!

Duration: 1:13:34
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1930kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download interactive cam show/интерактивное шоу

Phealinphine69 Super Stuffed Fit Asian Growls on Her Monster Dildos Anal (2015)

Download Phealinphine69 Super Stuffed Fit Asian Growls on Her Monster Dildos Anal (2015)

PinKandy - My first Anal Fist - FullHD 1080p

Cast: PinKandy
Genres: Fisting, Gape, Gaping, Anal, Anal Play

My first Anal Fist Video. All my hand inside my ass... it's awesome! I destroyed my ass till it gape and i cummed a lot ... Enjoy it

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11085kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download PinKandy - My first Anal Fist - FullHD 1080p

Elbow Fisting

Release Year: 2019

Amateur girl extreme hard anal fisting action. Cam show.

Duration: 11:23
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 5076kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 439.2 MB

Download Elbow Fisting

The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Cast: Milly17
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Dildo, Pussy Gaping

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Fist Me Please - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Angel Piaff, Nicole Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Naughty lesbians Angel Piaff and Nicole Love decide to give into their temptation. They show each other their sexy lingerie before kissing and licking one another. Angel takes turns with Nicole eating pussy before the fisting festivites. Nicole moans in pleasure then returns the favor of deeply fisting Angel's pussy. Now that's fun!

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps

File size: 904.3 MB

Download Fist Me Please - FullHD 1080p

Lilys extreme anal ruination

Cast: Lily
Genres: Anal Fisting, Prolapse, Rosebud

We have a new exclusive update from our gorgeous model 'Lily' having her ass subjected to more extreme fisting and giant insertions, till its a prolapsing wreck! Lily is a unique lady, with stunning looks and obsessive desire to destroy her anus, totally addicted to XXL anal stretching sensations that overwhelm her body with orgasmic pleasure! See her bludgeon her rosebud with several giant dildos, then receive the most severe anal fisting from her boyfriend, brutally punching his fists in her ass till it prolapses and she floods the sheets with pools of piss from several squirting orgasms!

Duration: 11:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4889kbps

File size: 417.2 MB

Download Lilys extreme anal ruination

Extreme Fuzion - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicole Love, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Nicole Love and Victoria Pure experiment with fisting together. It's always a pleasure to watch those beauties stretch their pussies and beg for more!

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Extreme Fuzion - FullHD 1080p

Self anal fisting

Self anal fisting of my loose ass movie from hot kinky jo!

Duration: 8:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7881kbps

File size: 504.3 MB

Download Self anal fisting

Nova The Breeder XL

Cast: Nova The Breeder XL
Genres: Solo, Anal Play, Anal, Creampie, Dildo Fucking, Puppy Play

This is my first try with Nova and I'm impressed! Squish squish squish! My pussy gets 2 cumshots! My ass is bouncing and my pussy is splashing. Listen closely and hear it tell you how wet she is! XL Nova The Breeder Measurements (inches) [Circumference of Head | 9in.] [Circumference of Knot | 12.25in] [Circumference of Shaft | 9in.] [Diameter of Head | 3in.] [Diameter of Knot | 4in.] [Diameter of Shaft | 2.5in.] [Total Length | 13.75in.] [Usable Length | 11in

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7560kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 408.8 MB

Download Nova The Breeder XL

Ass Gaped Wide - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Claudia Macc
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Speculum

Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fitting it all in! They c.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps

Download Ass Gaped Wide - FullHD 1080p

Anal fist her ruined

Hotkinkyjo anal fist her ruined ass on the beach till it prolaps updated

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7846kbps

File size: 494.6 MB

Download Anal fist her ruined

Nova The Breeder XL

Cast: Jeri Lynn
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Fisting, Big Dicks, Big Toys, Cum Play, Cumshots, MILFs

This is my first try with Nova and I'm impressed! Squish squish squish! My pussy gets 2 cumshots! My ass is bouncing and my pussy is splashing. Listen closely and hear it tell you how wet she is! XL Nova The Breeder Measurements (inches) [Circumference of Head | 9in.] [Circumference of Knot | 12.25in]

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7560kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 408.8 MB

Download Nova The Breeder XL

Creampies & double penetration

Genres: Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Toys, Dildo, Enema, Piss, Ass To Mouth, Deepthroat

Thank you for sharing o...! It's a custom video and here's the request: "I'm totally focused on anal creampies and big toy double penetrations. You wear a sexy red lipstick, a black see through top (like in the "black nylon pantyhose worship" video), a string and black stockings. For a really hot surprise during the beginning of the clip, it would be great, so unbelievably hot and incomparable, if you'd prepare a few things and hide them in your beautiful ass, before you start filming... So, it's very special and freaky, cause I want to ask you to hide a really big load of cum and a big toy in your ass.

Duration: 27:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6694kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Creampies & double penetration

Speculum deep dildo

Hot kinky jo Xo speculum deep dildo and belly bulge fun movie scene.

Duration: 8:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7924kbps

File size: 491.3 MB

Download Speculum deep dildo

Over Stuffed

Cast: Girls
Genres: fisting, dildo, big toys, masturbation, shocking penetration, solo, all girls

Impossibly large objects get compelled into little pussies and tight assholes all for your amusement. These girls literally stuff themselves to the breaking point and beyond. Watch how these girls use everything from dildos to carrots in their tight pussies and assholes. These girls prove that sometimes you don't need a man at all to reach their sexual peeks.

Duration: 8:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7687kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 467.6 MB

Download Over Stuffed

Oiled Up Fist Fuck - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicol Love, Oprah

Big boobed blonde Oprah gets her turn to be fisted in today's Fister Twister Scene and who better to match her with than dark haired Nicol Love!? Nicol enters the scene armed with babyoil which she uses to massage into Oprah's big tits and pussy. Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse .

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps

Download Oiled Up Fist Fuck - FullHD 1080p

Lilys XL fisting & insertions

Cast: Lily
Genres: Fisting, Pussy Stretching, Dildo

This intense fisting and insertion movie stars our beautiful new model 'Lily' stretching her greedy pussy with an XXL inflatable dildo and brutally fist fucked till she squirts extremely hard! The stunning blond inserts her gigantic toy and pumps it full of air, expanding it to a painfully thick girth over 3.5 inches and fucks herself relentlessly in multiple positions. 'Lilys' stretched out gaping pussy is now ready for some merciless fisting from her strong boyfriend, who violently punch fucks her so incredibly hard, she squirts huge streams of piss in an uncontrollable, explosive orgasm!

Duration: 10:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4888kbps

File size: 369.1 MB

Download Lilys XL fisting & insertions

Futa Bad Dragon nag dildo anal play

Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Odd Insertions, Futanari, Dildo Sucking, Dirty Talking

Naughty kitten-slut is getting her tight asshole ready to take a big hard nag dildo...she starts with stretching her ass with fingers and fist..then she slides a huge dildo in her butthole and fucks it in different positions...she takes it balls deep and shows a big anal gape after. Sounds hot, doesn't it? Come on and check how good and skilled this little asshole is

Duration: 26:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9754kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Futa Bad Dragon nag dildo anal play

Pink theme self anal fisting

Pink theme self anal fisting, extreme hot horny scene. enjoy!

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7881kbps

File size: 493.0 MB

Download Pink theme self anal fisting

Ass Fisted With a BIg Smile On Her Face

Cast: Nicole, Winnie
Genres: Anal Fisting, Hardcore, Lesby, Toy Play

Nicole Wonder really lives up to her name in this Fisting In Action update, because holy shit can this girl take an entire fist up her ass - better than Wonder Woman herself could ever manage! No joke - this curvy, blonde hottie is an ass-stretching expert, just begging for her fuck-buddy Winnie to do her worst! She loves getting a fist deep in her pussy, but that's nothing compared to the pleasure of getting her Hershey Kiss stretched to insane widths by all five fingers and beyond! Like all great things in life, hard work is required, so before getting Winnie's fist jammed up there Nicole shows us some of her self-fisting skills, invading her own ass one finger at a time! And, of course, we bust out the monster dildo as we love to do at FIA, and Winnie takes the obscenely large rod deep inside her ass, all with an ear-to-ear smile on her face! Now this girl is a trooper!

Duration: 14:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6568kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 728.5 MB

Download Ass Fisted With a BIg Smile On Her Face

Balls, prolapse, pee, enema, etc

Genres: Prolapse, Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Toys, Dildo, Enema, Piss, Ass To Mouth, Deepthroat

Thank you for sharing i...! It's a custom video. There are 5 different positions (see a preview video). I start with some glass balls anal: push them in and out, prolapsing, stretching my ass with fingers. Changing position, peeing, fisting my asshole and prolapse more. Stand up and keep on fisting making my butthole gape, wiggling toes as well. Going back on the floor and start giving myself a milk enema laying on my tummy with legs wide apart. Fisting ass more making milk dripping out of it. Go and fist more gaping my asshole again. Warning: there are some farts in this video as I'm prolapsing, don't watch if it's a turn off for you! Tags: polka dot vintage stockings, asshole fisting, pissing, prolapse, milk enema, anal masturbation, nylon feet fetish

Duration: 30:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5475kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Balls, prolapse, pee, enema, etc

Desert rose

Desert rose with a bottle in ass movie, extreme exotic video.

Duration: 8:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7861kbps

File size: 493.6 MB

Download Desert rose

Roxy Raye-Oily & Deep

Release Year: 2015

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 14:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 330.8 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Oily & Deep

Fisted on Top - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too and starts fist fucking her slowly. She speeds up as Tera bends over in the doggysty.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

Download Fisted on Top - FullHD 1080p

Back