Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Cayla Lyons,Eveline

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Hardcore
Video language: English

Ladies are laying it down today! We are talking wrist deep here! Enjoy!

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:48
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1940kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 421.2 MB

Download Cayla Lyons,Eveline

Self Fisting Fun with Double Punch Fisting

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings

For this big landmark, I'm revealing my new talent. Self-fisting! ? My pussy stretching has been paying off and it came so naturally to fit my whole hand inside myself. I love feeling how loose and wet my pussy is!
Fisting myself was exciting and fun! But one fist is never enough. My bf is always up for putting both his fists inside to fill me up and satisfy my giant hole. He even punch fists me with both his hands!

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19521kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Self Fisting Fun with Double Punch Fisting

Sensual Pussy Fisting - Antonia Sainz & Lolly Small - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Antonia Sainz , Lolly Small
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Girl Girl

Today gorgeous petite blonde Lolly Small wants to take part in our fisting challenge so we team her with stunning Antonia Sainz who will know exactly how to take advantage! Antonia starts to suck Lolly's tiny but perfect tits as both girls start this lesbian fisting scene naked and Antonia rubs Lolly's pussy with her hands. She bends Lolly over and stretches her tight teen pussy with her fingers, trying to fit as many as she can inside. She manages four fingers then lets Lolly taste her own pussy juices before she continues working on her juicy twat. Using a metal speculum, Antonia inserts it into Lolly's pussy and gapes it apart while using her other hand to tease her sensitive clit. Lolly then holds onto the bedframe as Antonia fucks her pussy with a big black dildo and uses her thumb to continue teasing Lolly's clit. She groans and enjoys ever minute of this sex toy play and Antonia eases her pussy slowly ready for what she has planned next! The fisting fun starts and Antonia slide.

Duration: 26:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6904kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sensual Pussy Fisting - Antonia Sainz & Lolly Small - FullHD 1080p

Lola Smile

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Fisting, Hardcore

Watch as they slowly work their entire fist into their partners wet pussies.

Duration: 27:28
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1972kbps

File size: 422.4 MB

Download Lola Smile

Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Genres: Fisting, Toy Insertion, Double Fisting, Self Fisting, Pussy Insertion, Stockings

This was super fun. I love my toy collection and here you get to see most of it. We are always adding bigger and bigger toys.
The newest one is the clear plug. At 7:20. The only way it would fit was after some warming up with two fists! This was the first time I actually got it all the way in and it was sooooo exhilarating. That stretch and the fullness was amazing.
My pussy pushed it out after just a moment so more stretching must be done so I can stay that full for even longer

Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19538kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Double Fisting, Huge Gape, and Massive Dildo Play

Ass Gaped Wide

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Claudia Macc
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Dildo, Speculum

Antonia beckons over the gorgeous Claudia Macc who wanted to see if she has what it takes to complete the fisting challenge. These naked babes start to kiss each other and run their hands all over their slender figures when Antonia starts to rub Claudia's ass. She sits her down and really works her tight ass hole with her fingers, gaping it apart and teasing it before spitting on it and inserting a finger. After some more stretching using her fingers, Antonia gets Claudia to lick a metal speculum which she then inserts into Antonia's ass. This helps to really gape her ass hole apart and Claudia gives her little sex toy a good lick clean afterwards! Moving onto something a little bigger, Claudia starts to fuck Antonia in the ass with a big pink and black sex toy. She manages to get it all of the way in while Claudia masturbates with her fingers. Antonia knows that her ass is ripe and ready for the next step. She slides her whole fist into Claudia's ass, easily fitting it all in! They c.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6887kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ass Gaped Wide

Mylene Part 11

Genres: fisting, big toys, shockin penetration,

A fan of fisting and huge dildos demonstrates their ability to stretch their holes ...

Duration: 12:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5041kbps

File size: 462.9 MB

Download Mylene Part 11

Genres: fisting

I've always enjoyed pushing the limits. I've always been fascinated by sex. My sexual fantasies began when I was very young. I have always liked to dance on the line between pain and pleasure.
Stretching was intimidating at first but I get excited by a challenge. The toys started getting bigger and bigger. Then, my boyfriend's fist was suddenly inside of me!
I've always been known to push myself to the limit and you can see what that means in the most personal way.
I can't be satisfied until I have the biggest pussy on the internet. I am obsessed with stretching and hope you will join me on my journey.

Two Hot Blondes - Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex
Genres: Blonde, Dildo, Fingers, Girl Girl, Pussy Fisting, Speculum

Licky Lex wants to have her turn on Fister Twister in todays scene where she is matched against the gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Chrissy oils up Licky's hot body and this stunning pair soon get even more intimate. Chrissy starts to finger Licky's pussy and gapes it wide apart before she gets Licky to taste her own pussy juices. She uses a metal speculum which she slides into Licky's pussy and stretches it even further. Of course in the usual Fister Twister style, all of this pussy gaping is leading up to the grand finale of lesbian fisting which is in store for Licky! Next up, Chrissy uses a big black dildo which she gets Licky to suck before shoving it deep into Licky's pussy while she is bent over in the doggystyle position. Her pussy gets dripping wet and Chrissy alternates moving the big black toy between Licky's mouth and pussy. She starts to stretch her eager hole with her hands and soon she slides her whole hand up inside her dripping wet twat. This fist fuck scene is seriously hot wi.

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6983kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Two Hot Blondes - Chrissy Fox & Licky Lex - FullHD 1080p

Roxy Raye-Interactive Camshow 12

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 1:15:15
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1687kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 983.9 MB

Download Roxy Raye-Interactive Camshow 12

Studio: Goldilocksfist
Genres: Fisting, Dildo, Speculum, Double Fisting, Huge Gape, Toys

I've always enjoyed pushing the limits. I've always been fascinated by sex. My sexual fantasies began when I was very young. I have always liked to dance on the line between pain and pleasure.
Stretching was intimidating at first but I get excited by a challenge. The toys started getting bigger and bigger. Then, my boyfriend's fist was suddenly inside of me!
I've always been known to push myself to the limit and you can see what that means in the most personal way.
I can't be satisfied until I have the biggest pussy on the internet. I am obsessed with stretching and hope you will join me on my journey.

Oiled Up Fist Fuck - Nicol Love, Oprah - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicol Love, Oprah
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Big boobed blonde Oprah gets her turn to be fisted in today's Fister Twister Scene and who better to match her with than dark haired Nicol Love!? Nicol enters the scene armed with babyoil which she uses to massage into Oprah's big tits and pussy. Horny Nicol can't wait to take charge in today's instalment of lesbian fisting and starts by stretching Oprah's pussy apart with her fingers. She soon moves onto a metal speculum which she inserts into Oprah's pussy as she bends over in a doggystyle position. Oprah's deep hole is gaped apart even wider than before, and while her pussy is stretched, she inserts a couple of her fingers, allowing her to taste her own pussy juices. Oprah cleans the speculum off by licking the metal then Nicol treats her to a monster sized dildo which she uses to fuck Oprah's pussy and stretch it even more! Nicol shoves her dildo as far into Oprah's juicy twat as she can then as she pulls it out, Oprah stretches herself apart with her fingers, giving us a glimpse .

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6604kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Oiled Up Fist Fuck - Nicol Love, Oprah - FullHD 1080p

Fisting, three dildos

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Dildo

lactation, fisting, three bad dragon dildos kinky amateur girl

Duration: 26:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3721kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 767.9 MB

Download Fisting, three dildos

Sicflics Mid-2018-October 2019, Part 6

This is a collection of videos from mid 2018- October 2019 from Sicflics. There are a few replicates, but I believe as a megapack, the 7.4% dupe percentage is Ok, and within rules. This site specializes in massive insertions, huge toys, fisting, some watersports, but that's it! Just wrecking holes with insanely large objects, multiple hands, and the like. The models have a range of appearances, but all share a love of destroying their pussy and asshole.

Video: 1280x720

Total size: 367.8 MB in 1 files.

Download Sicflics Mid-2018-October 2019, Part 6

Almost fits

Genres: Dildo, Prolapse, Anal

A girl with a beautiful ass and a huge dildo. What could be better !? Watch and enjoy.

Format: flv
Duration: 8:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8102kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 512.9 MB

Download Almost fits

XandriaGoddess - Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Genres: Anal Fisting, Fingering, Pee, Pussy Gaping, Stocking

Hot kitten girl feels playful and up for stretching her tight fuckholes. She starts with anal fisting, going deeper each move..then she gapes her ass open wide showing her rose asshole.. Then she plays with her tight wet pussy, fingering and fisting it and pee all over. Such a dirty little kitty! Meow

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8132kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download XandriaGoddess - Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

slutty lawn work/Распутная газонокосильщица

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Gaping, Large Insertions,Dildo

Юная газонокосильщица решила поразвлекать свои сладкие дырочки большими игрушками, но их требуется все больше и больше. Четыре дилдо одновременно!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:51
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 280.2 MB

Download slutty lawn work/Распутная газонокосильщица

Nicol & Chrissy - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol & Chrissy - FullHD 1080p

XandriaGoddess - Pussy fisting and gaping

Genres: Fisting, Pussy Gaping, Pussy Spreading, Fingering, Stocking

Hot goth kitty girl's stretching her tight pussy and fisting it nice and hard for you, gaping her vagina open wide after fisting and begging you to cum inside of it

Duration: 9:55
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 7748kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 576.7 MB

Download XandriaGoddess - Pussy fisting and gaping

This was super fun. I love my toy collection and here you get to see most of it. We are always adding bigger and bigger toys.
The newest one is the clear plug. At 7:20. The only way it would fit was after some warming up with two fists! This was the first time I actually got it all the way in and it was sooooo exhilarating. That stretch and the fullness was amazing.
My pussy pushed it out after just a moment so more stretching must be done so I can stay that full for even longer

Magical Fist - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Miky Love
Genres: Fisting, Girl Girl, Toys

Stunning babe Chrissy Fox takes on another contender in today's Fister Twister update. Dark haired babe Miky Love thinks she has what it takes to be fisted and these horny girls start off this scene wearing nothing but neck ties. Chrissy massages Miky's perfect tits and nipples before moving her way down to her pussy where she stretches her pussy apart with her fingers. She lets Miky taste her own juices then decides to use a metal speculum to help widen things up before their lesbian fisting encounter. Miky's pussy is gaped wide apart and Chrissy even inserts a couple of fingers to help make her nice and juicy. Chrissy has even more ideas to wet Miky's pussy ready for her fisting, so fucks her pussy with a monster sized dildo while Miky is bent over in a doggystyle position. They decide to stay in this position while Chrissy then replaces the dildo with her fist and slides it up inside Miky's pussy with ease. Her whole hand is up inside Miky's pussy when Chrissy decides to whip it ba.

Duration: 29:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7127kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Magical Fist - FullHD 1080p

Working Out The Deep Muscles/Разработка глубоких мышц

Genres: Anal Fisting, Gaping, Large Insertions

Некоторые мышцы находятся так глубоко, что для их раскачивания нужно засунуть гантелю в анус!!!! А птом и помассожировать там же массажером!!!

Duration: 20:21
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 383.3 MB

Download Working Out The Deep Muscles/Разработка глубоких мышц

Three hot girls

Genres: Double Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Lesbians, Prolapse

You won't believe how much these little cuties can take, and they absolutely love stretching those assholes to the max, showing off just how slutty they are and just how hot fisting can be! The only way to see this incredible fisting action is to contribute now and make this a reality!

Duration: 12:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7903kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 714.3 MB

Download Three hot girls

Gorgeous lesbian fisting

Genres: Fisting, Extreme

Gorgeous babes in ripped clothes, jeans and denim get it on with lesbian fisting, oil play, ass to mouth and much more

Duration: 29:07
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps

File size: 631.1 MB

Download Gorgeous lesbian fisting

XO speculum and long dildo fuck

Genres: Speculum, Dildo

This video for ass and gape lovers who love to see young girl doing anal fisting and prolapse sex action for guys who are not afraid to watch such extreme ass sex. Watch this young slut getting penetrated hard and comes to an orgasm while anal fisting herself!

Format: flv
Duration: 8:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8090kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 487.7 MB

Download XO speculum and long dildo fuck

Nicole Love & Victoria Pure - Extreme Fuzion - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicole Love, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Nicole Love and Victoria Pure experiment with fisting together. It's always a pleasure to watch those beauties stretch their pussies and beg for more!

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Nicole Love & Victoria Pure - Extreme Fuzion - FullHD 1080p

Blonde huge didlo

Release Year: 2016

Sexy blonde girl extreme huge dildo games action. enjoy!

Duration: 25:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3475kbps

File size: 667.7 MB

Download Blonde huge didlo

Genres: fisting

Chocking Fisting Hitachi Inside - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Sasha
Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Tattoos, Smothering

In this video I wear my new choker and oil my body Chock myself while fist inside, Cum, Fist standing and put my Hitachi inside. Fist and Hitachi at same time, lot of oil and huge gape, talk dirty, Spank tits, pussy and ass, ask fuck my rough, be rough to me, nece pussy and gape close-ups, and tits and chock play in the end

Duration: 40:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3753kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chocking Fisting Hitachi Inside - FullHD 1080p

Abby Big Toy

Release Year: 2019

Super sexy teen model Abby huge Big Toy, extreme self fucking action.

Duration: 23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2862kbps
Audio: 69kbps

File size: 510.2 MB

Download Abby Big Toy

Multiple hands simultaneously enter the pussy

Cast: Savannah Fox, Kacie Castle
Genres: Anal Stretching, Gape, Anal Fisting, StrapOn

Savanna Fox plays good cop bad cop with poor little Kacie Castle. Savanna wants to know who Kacie's boss is so that Savanna can get in on the action in the crime world and make big bucks. To gain Kacie's trust, Savanna shows Kacie what a dirty slut she can be herself. She fucks her own asshole and gapes it so Kacie can lick it up. Savanna torments Kacie with brutal anal. Giant Toys, Long snake toys that slide deep into her asshole; DP anal going wide AND deep, Strap on fucking, anal fisting and enemas all get Kacie to finally trust Savanna so they can become partners in Crime

Duration: 7:59
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6861kbps

File size: 410.8 MB

Download Multiple hands simultaneously enter the pussy

PinKandy - My first Anal Fist - FullHD 1080p

Cast: PinKandy
Genres: Fisting, Gape, Gaping, Anal, Anal Play

My first Anal Fist Video. All my hand inside my ass... it's awesome! I destroyed my ass till it gape and i cummed a lot ... Enjoy it

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11085kbps

File size: 667.3 MB

Download PinKandy - My first Anal Fist - FullHD 1080p

Best Collection 2017. 45 Best Clips "DildoAffairs". Part 2.

"Lord Black Bolt" with juicy head or lilac giant Great American Challenge sisyastaya these harlots are used only for heating, but the FAQ itself latex meter two-headed python and must be mounted, screaming in a wild rapture, on the "Black Mamba" thick leg !

Total size: 1.0 GB in 2 files.

Download Best Collection 2017. 45 Best Clips "DildoAffairs". Part 2.

Angel Piaff & Nicole Love - Fist Me Please - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Angel Piaff, Nicole Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Naughty lesbians Angel Piaff and Nicole Love decide to give into their temptation. They show each other their sexy lingerie before kissing and licking one another. Angel takes turns with Nicole eating pussy before the fisting festivites. Nicole moans in pleasure then returns the favor of deeply fisting Angel's pussy. Now that's fun!

Duration: 22:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5293kbps

File size: 904.3 MB

Download Angel Piaff & Nicole Love - Fist Me Please - FullHD 1080p

Another Wank

Release Year: 2019
Studio: Sensualpain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: German Goddess, Jack Off Instruction, Spanking Skirt, Masters Cap, JOI, Fap, Spank Bank, Permission to cum, Tunnel Ass Plug, Redhead, Red Lips, PAWG, GFE, MILF, Big White Ass, Ass Worship, Abigail Dupree

Your here to have another wank
I am not surprised... Your addicted
Naughty masturbater
That's right, stroke that cock day in, day out, your obsession just grows doesn't it?
That's right stroke it just right, jerk your cock like your going to cum on my spread pussy, dripping it into my open butt hole.
Mmm, that's the way, what a perverted wanker you are ;)
A German Goddess in a black Masters cap and spanking skirt whats you to wank to her as she instructs you to. A Girl Friend Experience of being told to wank as you view her fine ass filled naked butt right up close. It is okay wank as you please!

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6827kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 683.6 MB

Download Another Wank

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love
Genres: Fisting

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's Xxl pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p

Roxy Raye-Interactive Camshow 6

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Fisting, Masturbation, Big Dildos/Toys, Anal Fisting, Fetish, Close Ups, Hardcore

Hey there! I'm Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You're in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large toys on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:11:56
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1845kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Roxy Raye-Interactive Camshow 6

Back