~Plus-Size Pleasure, BBW, big tits (hard and solo)~

Big tits_Star-Spangled Girl (2019)

Genre: Solo,Big tits,Fake Boobs,Blonde,Big ass,Masturbation.
Description: Katy Ann's in the American holiday spirit wearing her star-spangled bikini and setting off fireworks. Any day showcasing Katy Ann is a reason to celebrate. This pictorial and video will be featured in SCORE magazine Vol. 28 No. 5, in stores September 3rd. All eyes are on Katy Ann when she goes out. "When I go to clubs, I'll be in the bathroom, and other girls will say, 'Oh my god, are your boobs real?' And I'll say, 'Yes, they're real. Real expensive.' And, yes, they do want to touch them, and sometimes I'll let them touch them. Sometimes I won't." "Katy Ann was a pleasure to photograph. She's a natural in front of the camera," our photographer said.
Models: Katy Ann

Size: 849 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 14 min 35 s
Type: MPEG-4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

BBW Estella Bathory

Estella Bathory - Special Occasion (05.06.2019)

Estella Bathory is adding the finishing touches to her makeup while wearing sexy, new lingerie that her husband,Alex Duca, gifted her. The lingerie hugs her curves just right, showing off her sensual, full figure. She feels extraalluring as she applies dark red lipstick and black eyeliner in the mirror, ready to see what else Alex has in store forthat night.
When Alex arrives home and see his voluptuous goddess confidently wearing his gift, he can't wait to run his handsall over her. She looks even hotter in the lingerie than he imagined! Lucky for him, Estella's eager to show him whatelse is hotter than he ever could've imagined...
She's on the prowl as her husband lays back on the sofa, undoing his pants and freeing his dick. She lowers herselfbetween his legs, casting him sultry looks as she strokes his cock, then goes down on it, lavishing him withattention. Not to be outdone by his wife, Alex also takes a turn with going down on her in return, getting them bothready for the main event.
Unable to fight the tension between them any further, Estella sexily crawls across the sofa on her hands and knees,giving Alex a very nice view of her round ass and sweet pussy from behind. Now is the moment they've beenwaiting for as Estella invites him inside, giving her husband an erotic gift in return.

Tags: blowjob titsucking lingerie ball.sucking cunnilingus fingering doggy prone.bone cowgirl missionary cum.in.mouth cum.swallowing

Runtime : 31 min 27 s
File Size : 213 MB
File type: mkv
Video : ,
Resolution : 1280x720
Audio : 2channel(s),44.1 kHz
Language:
Year. Release: 2019

Download Links:>>>

BBW_Estella_Bathory.mkv

BBW Jelly Belly Chicks 23

This selection of big ladies use toys on themselves, get fingered and suck cock and get fucked from behind, on their backs, riding dick cowgirl and reverse and take the guys spunk over their faces, bodies, tits and in their mouths.

Runtime : 2 h 2 min
File Size : 1 021 MB
File type: wmv
Video : , 1 177 kb/s
Resolution : 640x480
Audio : 2channel(s),48.0 kHz
Language: Russian

BBW_Jelly_Belly_Chicks_23.wmv

BBW Nirvana Lust

Nirvana Lust - BBW gamer slt pounded while playing

One of my friends kept saying he could beat me in any game so I invited him over to prove him wrong.As I was playing he wouldnt stop touching me and playing with my pussy,he was trying to distract me but it didnt work.Next thing i know im playing really well,and he slides his cock inside my pussy!I start moaning into my mic,i cant help it my pussy is so feeling amazing.He starts fucking me so good,and i do my best to try to concentrate on playing but as he fucks me it becomes harder.He starts pounding me knocking my headset off,making my pussy throb.I trade him spots and make him play while i ride his cock.I love bouncing my big butt in his face making him get distracted as I grind my pussy on his cock! Cum watch as gaming turns sexual and i get a big messy cumshot all over my jiggly fat ass!

Runtime : 11 min 28 s
File Size : 838 MB
File type: mp4
Video : , 10.0 Mb/s
Language: English

BBW_Nirvana_Lust.mp4

Big tits Africa Sexxx

Africa Sexxx - "Huge Tits & Anal" - Mature ebony BBW gets her pussy & ass fucked

Incredibly busty Africa Sexxx gives Johnny Goodluck a breast massage most of us can only dream of. She also tells him a special treat she's got planned for him. An invitation to fuck her in her ass. Between Africa's unbelievably huge hooters covering his face and getting ass sex, this guy really does have good luck. Africa purrs and moans throughout the cock and nipple sucking and the pussy and ass fucking.
Africa rubs her tits all over the Johnny's face and smothers him with them. She sucks his cock.
She gets her pussy fucked in reverse cowgirl and cowgirl. She gives him more oral. She gets ass fucked in doggystyle and missionary.
He cums on her tits at the end.

Runtime : 30 min 58 s
File Size : 1.76 GB
File type: mp4
Video : , 8 000 kb/s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Language:

Big_tits_Africa_Sexxx.mp4

Big tits April Flores

April Flores - Her Happy Ending

April Flores is standing in a fluffy, white robe as she playfully peeks through the doors of her private massage room. She's ready to treat herself to a relaxing day at the spa and just needs her masseur's sensual hands... Seth Gamble, her masseur for the day, soon shows up with a knowing grin. He can't keep his eyes off April's gorgeous body as he moves in behind her to help her disrobe. He wraps his arms around her, gliding his hands over her belly as he undoes the robe and lifts it away from her body. As soon as she's naked before him, she exudes nothing but raw confidence and sexuality. April casts Seth sultry glances as she makes herself comfortable on the massage table. As soon as she does, Seth breaks out the massage oils and gets to work. He makes sure to sensually rub oil over every inch of her full-figured body. He intimately worships every sexy curve -- from her round ass to her voluptuous breasts. Each caress and squeeze makes April hotter, the erotic tension between them becoming unbearable. Finally, when Seth's strong hands massage near her pussy, April is more than ready for her happy ending. When Seth abandons his own clothes, April eagerly sucks his cock, thrilled about what's to come. Once Seth is prepared, she spreads her legs wide to invite him inside. Although feeling his hands on her pussy was nice, having his cock massage her from the inside is exactly what she needs!

Tags: cum.on.stomach cumshot fingering doggy.style missionary massage blowjob sideways titfuck supine.blowjob pussy.fingering pussy.rubbing pussy.to.mouth spoon

Runtime : 31 min 16 s
File Size : 200 MB
File type: mkv
Video : ,
Language:

Big_tits_April_Flores.mkv

Big tits_CARDIO CUM LOVER (2019)

Genre: big tits, blowjob, cumshot, titfuck, brunette, doggy style, cowgirl, milf
Description: Beautiful Lexi Luna is looking super cute in her workout gear today as she gets into shape in the backyard. She runs in place, letting all the right parts of her body jiggle as she bounces. Watching her do her fitness routine is enough to make anyone go crazy for this MILF bombshell, and when our stud shows up, that is exactly what he does. He whips out his extra strong dong and gives Lexi the cardio workout she has been looking forward to all week. He fucks her hard in the backyard, and she loves every inch as she rides his cock. Then, she takes a gooey load of cum on her chin like a champ. Lexi is a goddess!
Models: LEXI LUNA

Size: 1.33 GiB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 31 min 4 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Insert BBC Here (2019)

Genre: BBW, Big Ass, Interview, Blowjob, Hadjob, Hardcore, Interracial, Cumshot
Description: If you love ass then you have to love Bunny De La Cruz. Her big ass has the perfect shape, and most important the right size, XL! Bunny is super Sltty and loves the big black cock. So, we slapped her in the face with it a bit, made her suck it and choke on it, and watched that big booty shake while fucking it. So, enjoy this ass, my big butt loving friends. Happy Friday!
Models: Bunny De La Cruz

Size: 2.68 GiB
Duration: 46 min 7 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_A Stranded Milf (2019)

Genre: BBW, Plumper, Big Tits
Description: Stacked MILF Roxeee Robinson is stranded out in the rain during a big storm, and she has no choice but to hitch a ride with Sean. As Sean gets a glimpse of his sexy wet plumper babe undressing, he can't miss the chance to kick it to her. Luckily, she's as horny as she is hot. A nice fuck session with this MILF is the perfect way to weather the storm.
Models: Roxee Robinson

Size: 1.53 GiB
Duration: 26 min 19 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Rubbing On Roxee (2019)

Genre: BBW, Plumper, Big Tits
Description: What's up all you feet loving fans, today we have a real treat for you. Roxee Robinson was hanging out with Kenny Bones when he notices she has the prettiest feet, Roxee's feet are just straight up pretty, nice toes with a great pedicure. Kenny couldn´t get over them as he starts massaging and oiling them up. Next thing you know he dives right into Roxee's pussy, eating her out as plump MILF moans with pleasure while fondling her tits. It's when Kenny got up and whipped out his cock that Roxee really went to work. This sexy Slt is fantastic at sucking and fucking cock!
Models: Roxee Robinson

Size: 1.67 GiB
Duration: 28 min 48 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Breaking Breana (2019)

Genre: BBW, Plumper, Brunette, Big Butt
Description: A photo shoot with gorgeous newbie Breana Khalo is always going to be an impressive experience. As soon as she arrives, Breana breaks out her bag of tricks: an extensive collection of sex toys and bondage gear that this babe loves to play with when she brings guys over. After trying out a few things Carlo gives Breana just what she wants, some tape wrapped around her wrists and mouth. Breana can't wait to bend over and let Carlo vibrate her clit and fuck her deep and hard, and she cums over and over as Carlo spanks her ass and pounds her pussy!
Models: Breana Khalo

Size: 1.84 GiB
Duration: 31 min 37 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Bride creampied on her wedding day (2019)

Year: 2019
Genre: Creampie, Pussy Creampie, Feet, Fetish, Rimjob, Anal Fingering, Blowjob, Amateur, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Blonde, Bald Pussy, Big Tits, Enhanced
Description: Fuck me sideways, I picked up Tara Spades while she was wearing her wedding dress! "You need to rescue me," said Tara, who told me she had sneaked out of her hotel without telling anyone. It wasn't that she didn't love her husband, but she had never been with any other man, so her best friend convinced her to try a new cock on before trying the knot. I said to Tara, instead of hunting for cock, why not have a dance with the old Bishop? She looked over and liked what she saw, so I pulled over and buried my face under her dress. I gave her a hard finger fucking and made her so wet she squirted. After a blowjob and a fucking horny rimjob, I fucked Tara's nuptial pussy until I creampied her doggystyle...and she asked to see me again in the morning before leaving for her honeymoon!
Models: Tara Spades

Size: 1.64 GiB
Duration: 35 min 6 s

Download from K2S >

Back