~Plus-Size Pleasure, BBW, big tits (hard and solo)~

Big tits_Aletta Ocean - Goddess Aletta At Home (2019)

Genre: Big tits, solo, masturbation, toys, lingerie, stockings
Description: After sneaking around with sexy Molly Stewart, Angela White thinks about heading back to her husband to own up to what she's done. However, Molly has other plans for Angela. Molly loved fucking around with Angela and she thinks her husband, Xander Corvus, will feel the same way. Molly leads Angela to Xander so they can all get in on the swinging fun
Models: Aletta Ocean

Size: 644 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 17 min 35 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Mary Jean - Stripped For Parts (2019)

Year: 2019
Genre: All Sex, Sex, Cumshot Clean-Up, Cum Shot, Facial, Twerking, Anal Play, Blowjob, Face Fuck, Face Sitting, Spanking, Garage, Indoors, Amateur, Ass Worship, Big Tits Worship, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Work Fantasies, Ballerina, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Doggystyle - Standing, Pile Driving, Reverse Cowgirl, Side Fuck, Muscular, American, Shaved Head, Mechanic, Big Dick, Latex, Skirt, Big Ass, Woman (20-29), Tattoo, Athletic, Latina, Black Hair, Wife, High Heels, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Medium Skin, Big Tits, Enhanced
Description: Description: Mary Jean has money to burn that is, until her beloved (read: evil) husband freezes her credit card after the purchase of a 600-dollar purse. So where does this leave Mary Jane when she ends up abandoned at a car repair shop, with none other than Jmac the repair guy, with no money to get her car back? In a sticky situation - that's where. And it's about to get a whole lot sticker, because Mary Jean will do ANYTHING (or anyone) to get her car back. =? Jmac's a lucky man.
Models: Mary Jean

Size: 1.51 GiB
Duration: 35 min 36 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Dawn - Public fun with busty fit MILF (11.2019)

Year: 11.2019
Genre: All Sex, Cum Shot, Blowjob, Tattoo, Piercing, Masturbation, Big Tits
Description: She was thirsty for some cum. She sucked on me in public but we almost got caught so I had to make her wait till we got back to the room to get her snack.
Models: Dawn

Size: 704 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 18 min 22 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Jewelz BluJewelz Blu Will Make You Cum LIVE! (2019)

Genre: Solo, Posing, Ass Play, Big Tits, Butt Plug, Fake Tits, High Heels, Lingerie, Masturbation, Nylons, Panties, Shaved, Stockings, Toys
Description: Description: Blue haired beauty Jewelz Blu is quite the naughty girl showing off her sexy tight curves as she slowly strips from her purple lingerie. She loves to spread those legs wide and brings out a buttplug that will fit nicely right in her ass while she masturbates with her other toys and spanks herself with her whip! She wants to make you cum and you better help her cum too. Who do you think will cum more or cum first? I bet Jewelz will show you how it is done in this hot and naughty hour show! Archive from 10-31-2019 5pm LIVE show!
Models: Jewelz Blu

Size: 4.31 GiB
Duration: 1 h 0 min

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Stacy CruzMinx gives driver multiple orgasms (15.05.2019)

Year: 15.05.2019
Genre: All Sex, Creampie, Cum on Pussy, Handjob, Rimjob, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, Missionary, Brunette, Big Naturals, Big Tits, Natural Tits
Description: Stacy Cruz got into the F.T. today, a lovely brunette with blue eyes and natural boobs. Stacy was coming from an interview, and we got to chatting. She told me how she preferred taking taxis rather than public transportation since it was cleaner, and she could talk to the driver. Since she took taxis often, I asked her if she knew about our tradition out west. The tradition was simple: if she showed me her boobs, she'd get the ride for free. Her boobs were so hot! I offered her more free rides to show me her pussy, but instead, she leaned forward to tease my cock! By the time I got in the back seat, I could tell she had played me, but with her lips wrapped around my shaft, I wasn't about to complain!
Models: Stacy Cruz

Size: 994 MB
Duration: 31 min 47 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Bunny ColbyHorny In Heels (2019)

Genre: Solo, Big Boobs, Puffy Nipples, Short Girls, Blonde, Long Hair, Bras, Pantyhose, Fair Skin, High Heels, Trimmed
Description: Check out the curves on Bunny Colby as she poses for you in a lingerie bra and panties with sheer pantyhose. She has the most incredible big breasts that she loves to flaunt for your pleasure. Once you tear your eyes from those jugs, she'll show you her hairy twat that is ready for action.
Models: Bunny Colby

Size: 1.05 GiB
Duration: 16 min 39 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Bunny ColbyBlonde Bombshell (2019)

Genre: Solo, Big Boobs, Puffy Nipples, Short Girls, Blonde, Long Hair, Fair Skin, Thongs, Trimmed
Description: Stunning in a red dress with a short miniskirt, Bunny Colby is a true stunner. Her hands roam freely across her lush curves and soft fair skin, hefting her breasts and stroking her firm ass. Peeling off her thong, she spreads her thighs to play with her trimmed muff and juicy snatch.
Models: Bunny Colby

Size: 1.22 GiB
Duration: 13 min 33 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Sherill Collins - Weekend Vibes (2019)

Genre: Blowjob, Babes, Big Tits, Brunette, One On One, Cumshot, Natural Tits, Deepthroat
Description: Naughty Sherill Collins grabs her hubby's Raul Costa hard cock. She sucks and licks every inch of his cock.

Size: 443 MB
Duration: 22 min 13 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Ria BlackPantyhose Play (2019)

Genre: Solo, Big Boobs, Puffy Nipples, Shaved Pussy, Short Girls, Black Hair, Long Hair, Bras, Pantyhose, Fair Skin
Description: Ria Black will wear pantyhose when the situation demands it, but this cum craving cougar would rather play with her stockings than wear them. She starts with popping her giant knockers out of her bra, then pulls her sheer pantyhose up before peeling them down so she can rub her pussy juices everywhere.
Models: Ria Black

Size: 1.37 GiB
Duration: 15 min 3 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Shanie Gaviria - Shanie Gaviria: Total Oil Immersion (2019)

Genre: big ass, big tits, bikini, oil, solo
Description: Wearing a bikini at poolside, a bottle of oil nearby, Shanie Gaviria wants to know the answers to these questions:
"Does my ass look good? Do you like my ass? How do my breasts look?"
The answers are: Yes. Absolutely. Fantastic.
"They are huge," Shanie says. "I love my breasts. It's the sexiest part of my body. I love to stroke my breasts."
A talented showgirl, Shanie coats her suckable tits and shapely body in oil. She gleams like a statue under the Colombian sun as she pets her slick pussy.
"For me, all women are beautiful, strong and blessed. I consider that we are a compound of both physical and mental virtues. A man must be very gentlemanly and conquer my mind first to get my attention. Then we will see what happens next."
Models: Shanie Gaviria

Size: 558 MB
Duration: 19 min 52 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Halle Hayes - Sharing The Bed (2019)

Genre: Athletic, Bald Pussy, Big Tits, Big Tits Worship, Blowjob (POV), Brunette, Bubble Butt, Dark Skin, Ebony, Enhanced, Innie Pussy, Sneaky, Tattoo, Teen Role
Description: Halle Hayes knows that all of her brother's friends want to fuck her, but the only one she's hot for is shy guy Lucas Frost. When designated driver Lucas brings her brother home after a big night out, Halle teaches him how to let loose.
Models: Halle Hayes

Size: 1.52 GiB
Duration: 35 min 12 s

Download from K2S >

Back