Format : AVC
Duration : 00:36:48
[Audio]
Format : AAC
BitRate : 317.375 kb/s
Channels : 2 channels

Download Links:>>>

BBW_20.11.20.Kimberleigh.Oiling.Up.Kimberleigh.mp4

Big tits_Halle Hayes - Roommates With Fuck Buddy Benefits (11/19/2020) (2020)

Year: 2020
Genre: All Sex, Blowjob, Big Tits, Ebony, Facial
Models: Halle Hayes

Size: 812 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 35 min 19 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Blake Wilde - Bathing Goddess (2020)

Genre: Big Boobs, Curvy, Fingering, Masturbation, Penetration, Solo Girl
Models: Blake Wilde

Size: 732 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 40 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Chanty Chrys - Tattooed Brunette Gets Her Pussy Filled With Cum (2020)

Genre: Big Tits, Enhanced, Tattoo, Muscular, Big Dick, One-on-One, Sex, Creampie, Cum Shot, Kinky, Blowjob, Blowjob - POV, Deep Throat, Face Fuck
Models: Chanty Chrys

Size: 1.92 GiB
Duration: 32 min 4 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Casca Akashova ( Busty Blonde Gets Fucked!) (2020)

Description: Casca Akashova and her big tits can barely stay in her bikini top which she doesn't mind since she takes them out and plays with them. While inside, Ramon Nomar sucks on her foot then licks her pussy. After fingering her pussy, Casca returns the favor and sucks his cock, while rubbing her tits.

Size: 1.78 GiB
Duration: 30 min 52 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Kenzie Taylor - Already Taken (S12:E6) (2020)

Genre: All Sex, Blonde, Blowjob, Cowgirl, Big Boobs
Description: Kenzie Taylor and Damon Dice have been working together for a while now. They are both already married to other people, but Kenzie has been lusting after Damon since she met him. Today, Kenzie's hubby is out of town and Damon is supposed to come over to sign some papers. It's the perfect opportunity for this busty bombshell to make her move and finally get the loving she's been dreaming of. Making herself up in some sexy lingerie complete with a sheer robe to set her own mood, Kenzie waits until Damon is supposed to be there and then slips into the bath. When Damon arrives, she calls him into the bathroom where he finds her soaped up, naked, and totally ready to be fucked. Damon tries to claim that he's married and can't do this, but Kenzie is having none of that. Shoving him into the tub, she takes what she wants. Once Damon is nice and wet, Kenzie climbs out of the tub. She pulls Damon forward until his face is planted in her pussy. Rocking her hips, she gives Damon the pace for a pussy feast that he didn't even know he wanted so badly to give. Any objections Damon might have tried to make are null and void when Kenzie pulls him up from the tub and starts taking off his shirt between kisses. She into his pants and finds him hard and ready to go. She helps Damon out of his clothes as she strokes his dick, then bends over the tub so that Damon can stick it in from behind. After she indulges in a wild ride deep in her meaty snatch, Kenzie eventually takes back control. Turning around, she sinks to her knees in the tub and goes to town stroking and sucking Damon's D. She deep throats him, sucks his balls. Whatever it takes to make sure Damon is 100% on board with banging his bigtit coworker some more. Eventually, she pulls Damon down to take a seat on the edge of the tub so that Kenzie can seat herself on his dick and enjoy another glimpse of paradise. As Kenzie is bouncing away on his fuck stick, Damon finally gets to really palm them boobies. Her huge jugs jiggle in a delightful show as Kenzie rides him. Sliding his hand down further, Damon rubs Kenzie's clit until she cums around his cock. Then Kenzie leans forward and bounces away for another quickie. Shifting spots again, Kenzie gets out of the tub and perches on the edge. She lets Damon lift one of her legs high in the air so that he can come back into her one last time as her thighs part ever wider. When he has reached the end of his endurance, Damon pulls out and covers Kenzie's muff with his jizz. Now that her itch has been scratched, Kenzie can finally get down to business.
Models: Kenzie Taylor

Size: 1.51 GiB
Duration: 24 min 52 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Casca Akashova - Busty Blonde Gets Fucked! (2020)

Genre: Hardcore, Fingering, Blonde, Blowjob, Foot Fetish, Tittyfuck, Deepthroat, Gonzo, Cum on tits, Bald Pussy
Description: Casca Akashova and her big tits can barely stay in her bikini top which she doesn't mind since she takes them out and plays with them. While inside, Ramon Nomar sucks on her foot then licks her pussy. After fingering her pussy, Casca returns the favor and sucks his cock, while rubbing her tits.
Models: Casca Akashova

Size: 905 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 30 min 52 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Skylar Vox - I Mesmerized my Wife SKYLAR Vox who HATES FUCKING Me (2020)

Genre: all sex. big tits, blowjob, mind control, pov
Description: Husband Mind controls his rude wife who never gives him any action. Skyler's Husband, Frankie, has had a long day of work at the factory. All he wants to do is lay down with his wife, snuggle with her, and hopefully have sex. Well when he gets out of the shower and walks into their bedroom, his wife, Skylar, is a total limp fish. She wants nothing to do with him and she rudely lets it be known. Well Frankie is sick and tired of getting denied so he is going to flip the script. You see last night when he was leaving work, he happened to see one of the Scientists who works at the factory, drop something from his tote. Well turns out it was a pair of specially designed glasses that will turn the person wearing them into a robot. Frankie sort of knew about the device through office rumors, but he didn't know it actually worked until today. Watch as Frankie Mind Controls his beautyy wife. He makes her change out of her awful Moo Moo outfit and into something sexy. He then worships her feet, toes, tits, ass, legs and the rest of her body. He has his Skylar suck on his cock and balls then he fucks her six ways from Sunday. When he is finished using her as a sex toy he lathers up her tits and fucks them until he explodes all over her chest. Frankie can't wait for tomorrow night he just needs to think of something raunchy to do to with her. No more Mr. Nice Guy, no more Mr. Clean.
Models: Skylar Vox

Size: 877 MB
Duration: 25 min 0 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Christy Sparks - Bed & Breastfest (2020)

Genre: All Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking, XLGirls
Description: Sometimes there's a story that brings a couple together, sometimes there's just sex. Raw, hot sex for sex's sake, and that's okay too. Raw, hot sex is the name of the game for Christy Sparks and JMac. When Christy wakes up and sees JMac pitching a tent under the bedsheets, her only thought is to taste it, suck it and lick it. She can't resist putting his cock in her mouth like a lollipop. The warm, wet mouth of a sexy honey like Christy worshipping your dick is a pretty good way to wake up. Waking up fast, JMac watches as Christy licks and sucks his cock and balls, oral worship at its best. Christy holds her big tits together so he can fuck them good. After they sixty-nine, Christy gets on top of JMac and rides his pole the cowgirl way for starters. Watch how fast and hard she fucks him in that position. She loves big cock spreading and filling her pussy. Hard fucking and nipple play turn Christy on. "I try to have sex as often but as safely as I can," Christy said. "I'd say I.
Models: Christy Sparks

Size: 1.19 GiB
Duration: 23 min 15 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Codi Vore - Big Titty Codi's Creampie (2020)

Genre: Blowjob, White, Hardcore, Cumshot, Amateur, Big Ass, Blonde, Creampie, Big Tits, Hairy, Cowgirl, Busty, Big Booty, Young, Doggystyle, Missionary, Riding, Vaginal
Description: Codi is trying to get a workout session done at home so she has her personal trailer Tyler come in and start stretching her. Tyler has her stretching in positions without being aware of how big her tits are. It gets to a point where she bends over and oop! Her massive tits are out. Tyler notices but she doesn't mind keeping them out so they keep working out. It comes to a point where Tyler stretches Codi and she can see his penis sticking out of his shorts! Codi is a fan of personal trainers so she wasn't scared to see it. In fact, she even tells him to not put it away as she wants to wrap her big floppy titties around his cock. This gets so hot for them that they ended up fucking in multiple positions on the couch. Watch Codi's big tits bounce, jiggle, and shake as she gets fucked by Tyler's big cock and wait for the end to see a creampie oozing out of Codi's thick pussy.
Models: Codi Vore

Size: 3.24 GiB
Duration: 46 min 14 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Kailani Kai Is Laid Bare (2020)

Genre: All Sex, Big Ass, Big Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Cum on Tits, Cumshot, Doggy Style, Hairy Pussy, Handjob, High Heels, Mature, MILF, Pussy-Eating, Tit-Fucking, Tit-Sucking
Description: Sexy lady Kailani Kai has a hot date tonight, or so she thinks. After getting dressed up for a big night, Kailani gets "the call." Her dude is punking out for the night, leaving Kailani high and dry. That doesn't work for Kailani so she phones Nicky and tells him to come over. Kailani is going to get a dicking and nothing is going to get in her way. A guy really has his hands full with this awesome amazon. When Nicky comes over, Kailani buries his face between her giant tits. The two fall into bed and he sucks on her choice nipples. They sixty-nine for a while. After burying his tongue in her pussy and making it sopping wet, Nicky fucks Kailani's heavy boobs. She first lubes her deep cleavage with her spit. Kailani is always very enthusiastic about having her tits fucked. After he bangs her boobs as she kneels and then on her back, she takes his dick and sticks it in her bushy pussy for a cowgirl ride before they switch to another position. The moral of the story is never break a.
Models: Kailani Kai

Size: 1.52 GiB
Duration: 32 min 29 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Roxanne Miller & Sweetheart Mia - Two Plumpers in Bed (2020)

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Big Belly, Lesbian, Dildo, Masturbation
Description: What's going on!?! This week´s update is wonderful! We have two of the hottest lesbians on Plumper Pass, Roxanne Miller and Sweetheart Mia. These two girls are a lot of fun and they are crazy as all hell. They love to suck on the pussy and tits while they bang each other with dildos. There is just something special about watching women play with each other´s pussies. It's almost magical. I think you all will agree! So sit back and enjoy.
Models: Roxanne Miller & Sweetheart Mia

Size: 1.06 GiB
Duration: 18 min 13 s

Download from K2S >

Big tits_Jessica Bunnington - Bimbo Doll Bunny (2020)

Genre: Big Tits, Blonde, Masturbation, Solo, Toy
Description: Jessica Bunnington learned about SC. through her friends. They call her by her nickname, Jessy Bunny. "I'm interested in bimbofication," Jessica said. She explains more about that interest in her interview video. "I'm an aspiring bimbo trainee following the rules of the Pink Bimbo Academy with the goal to become a perfect bimbo doll!" Jessica wrote on her Youtube channel. She's on the fast track to graduation at this pace. "At home in Munich, Germany, people are always looking at me and I love it. Normally people stare and take photos of me when I'm outside. I like that and I am always happy to take pictures with them. Of course, I like to wear tight dresses and clothing with deep necklines that show off my big boobs and my body so maybe that's some of the reason!" In Jessica's first hardcore scene, her stud man Tom goes crazy over her.
Models: Jessica Bunnington

Size: 4.85 GiB
Resolution:2160 x 3 840
Duration: 19 min 48 s

Download from K2S >

BBW_Kimberleigh - Oiling Up Kimberleigh (2020)

Genre: BBW, Big Tits, Big Belly, Oil, Hardcore, Cum-on-Tits
Description: Kimberleigh is a super sexy BBW with perfect tits. Sean knows just what to do as he oils her up and shows her off to the world. Kimberleigh is also super horny and attacks Sean's cock with gusto and glee. After getting him rock hard, he thrusts deep into her fat pussy and fucks her in every position before dropping a load on her.
Models: Kimberleigh

Size: 4.19 GiB
Resolution:2160 x 3 840
Duration: 36 min 47 s

Download from K2S >

Back