Pile On A Grand Scale

Plastic Wrap with XshayXshayX

I fashion a homemade diaper using plastic cling wrap. I tell you I'm going to shit for you while wearing it. My poop is really soft and wet today and fills up the cling wrap fast. I have to poop a lot and I pee too. You can see my creamy pussy dripping white globs into the pile of poop. My cling wrap diaper comes off and I push more poop and pee out up close to the cam. I finish with a kiss.

(Small edits. Good light. Brief face and body. Soft poop. No taste or smear. Some talking.)

File name:Plastic Wrap with XshayXshayX.mp4
File Size: 677 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:06:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 13.8 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Plastic Wrap with XshayXshayX.part1.rar
Plastic Wrap with XshayXshayX.part2.rar

Yana loves to eat thick shit with ModelNatalya94

Hello my dear and beloved friends. Today I again decided to make a great video for you. I felt that a big, long and thick turd was sitting inside me and she really wanted to go outside. I shit on the plate, I felt how it comes out of me, how big it is. I licked her, sniffed her. Then I picked up a poop and played with it, continued to lick and sucked off biting small pieces and enjoyed shit in my mouth. I showed you a poop in my mouth and how I swallow shit. So playing with shit, licking and biting off a little bit, I ate everything without a trace.

File name:Yana loves to eat thick shit with ModelNatalya94.mp4
File Size: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:17:37
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 11.2 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Yana loves to eat thick shit with ModelNatalya94.part1.rar
Yana loves to eat thick shit with ModelNatalya94.part2.rar

Goddess Zaleya Ass Obsession for her Chocolate with TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Goddess Zaleya was alone in her dungeon and she feels so horny. She wears a pair of panties and she excites her members with her magnific ass. She is shaking and bouncing her big butt and she slaps her buttcheeks for the cum countdown. Goddess orders you to jerk off and cum for her at the end. In the second part, Goddess shitting a nice enema and diarrhea in a bowl of fruits and then she calls her human toilet to ingest everything she expulse. Another great humiliation clip with Goddess Zaleya.

File name:Goddess Zaleya Ass Obsession for her Chocolate with TOILETSLAVE4ALL.mp4
File Size: 425 MB
Duration: 00:09:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess Zaleya Ass Obsession for her Chocolate with TOILETSLAVE4ALL.mp4

Queen Sylvy's Tits and Shits with funkyladies Full HD 1080p

I LOVE that delicious MILF body of queen Sylvy! Nothing like seeing a sexy MILF in her birthday suit! Enjoy as Sylvy gets butt naked in these hot two new scenes! Enjoy as she pulls her panties down to immediately let off some bowl splashing logs. Then enjoy as she adjusts the camera so you can see her grunts and strains as she pushes out even more while drinking her morning orange juice and a cigarette. In the second enjoy as she again spreads to drop logs in front the camera, before placing the camera on the ground in front so you can have the feeling of worshiping at her feet. Enjoy as she rubs on her breasts and plays with her nipples as well. Another great toilet session from Queen Sylvy!

File name:Queen Sylvy's Tits and Shits with funkyladies Full HD 1080p.mp4
File Size: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:11:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 18.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Queen Sylvy's Tits and Shits with funkyladies Full HD 1080p.part1.rar
Queen Sylvy's Tits and Shits with funkyladies Full HD 1080p.part2.rar

Under My Diarrhea For A Long Weekend with janet

You're a lucky little slave, holed up under my chair for a long weekend! Hope you brought your appetite, my ass is going to STUFF YOU FULL! Keep your mouth open and get it ALL, none of that weak crap where you let my smelly diarrhea fall out of your mouth while you struggle. Obey me, and all my SHIT is yours!

File name:Under My Diarrhea For A Long Weekend with janet.mp4
File Size: 730 MB
Duration: 00:07:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Under My Diarrhea For A Long Weekend with janet.part1.rar
Under My Diarrhea For A Long Weekend with janet.part2.rar

Scat Popcorn with Jaqueline, Babi Ventura, Tay Full HD 1080p

Babi Ventura and her friend Tay come home after a good lunch, they ate lots of japanese food and when they got home, the girls saw Jaque on the sofa, watching movies! She supposed to clean the house but she didn't. Tay and Babi Ventura decided to give to Jaque a special taste to her popcorn, covering with a good brazilian chocolat.

File name:Scat Popcorn with Jaqueline, Babi Ventura, Tay Full HD 1080p.mp4
File Size: 2.02 GB
Duration: 00:35:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7941 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Scat Popcorn with Jaqueline, Babi Ventura, Tay Full HD 1080p.part1.rar
Scat Popcorn with Jaqueline, Babi Ventura, Tay Full HD 1080p.part2.rar

Forcing Shit In Your Mouth with evamarie88

You have one purpose in life and thats to be a shit eater..
Im going to make you my shit slave but not being all easy on you im going force it into your mouth make you gag and choke on my shit!

I bend over make you sniff my shithole... Sniff it! I then make you lick my asshole tasting that warm load from the inside before making you open your mouth and shitting a huge load of my shit into your mouth!

EAT IT! CHEW IT! SWOLLOW IT!

Ohhh Your not doing as i say... well your going to regret that i pick it up and ram it down your throat, forcing more and more into your lips and mouuth till you are forced to swollow!

Now you really are a dirty shit eater and this is just the beginning im going to use and abuse you for my own enjoyment your only purpose in life is to digest my shit and be a toilet pig

File name:Forcing Shit In Your Mouth with evamarie88.mp4
File Size: 956 MB
Duration: 00:15:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8262 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Forcing Shit In Your Mouth with evamarie88.part1.rar
Forcing Shit In Your Mouth with evamarie88.part2.rar

Step-Sons Birthday Feeding with evamarie88

Its your Birthday and boy im going to give that son of mine the best birthday treat. Its not somthing you can unwrap more somthing mommy has cooked for you..
I know how much you love mommys cooking well now your one year older i think your ready.

I tell you how ive noticed how you have been staring at mommy more and more latley and so i think your mature enough for wwhat im about to give you.

I make you run your fingers over my satin slip and wet pee smelling panties before sliding them of and spreading my pink mommy pussy. Now open your mouth an drink from me baby boy.

I pee a fountain before making you watch mommys asshole open and close revealing a hard log inside.. You wont be having chocolate birthday cake this year Son. Your be having mommys own chocolate..

I tell you to open i lay back and slowly release it into your mouth followed by more pee and more lumps of shit hidden deep inside me.

You love mommys birthday Treat Dont You? Mommy Feeding You?

There is more to come son.. This is just the beginning

File name:Step-Sons Birthday Feeding with evamarie88.mp4
File Size: 840 MB
Duration: 00:20:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5387 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Step-Sons Birthday Feeding with evamarie88.part1.rar
Step-Sons Birthday Feeding with evamarie88.part2.rar

misc. gas and scat with sexandcandy18 Full HD 1080p

here is a bunch of clips and videos I won't be able to make into their own! farts, toys, loads I can't hold, tasting, and smearing! hope you enjoy xoxo

File name:misc. gas and scat with sexandcandy18 Full HD 1080p.mp4
File Size: 1.43 GB
Resolution: 1080 x 1920
Duration: 00:24:12
Video: AVC, 1080x, 30.000 FPS, 8243 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

misc. gas and scat with sexandcandy18 Full HD 1080p.part1.rar
misc. gas and scat with sexandcandy18 Full HD 1080p.part2.rar

Monster Shit Out Off My Ass with ElenaToilet

Oops! Pushing out thick, monster turds is hard! My tight little asshole is not used to such a huge volume. At first it's seems easy - and feels pleasurable to push. I groan combining with of pleasured pain each time, and ground hog these shit. Mmm. my perfect shit? Treat for the elect. One of the widest I've ever had push out my asshole. That was so thick and hard, it actually hurt! In a good way, of course. but it was so intense I could barely stand it

File name:Monster Shit Out Off My Ass with ElenaToilet.mp4
File Size: 900 MB
Duration: 00:08:53
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 14.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Monster Shit Out Off My Ass with ElenaToilet.mp4

Turd Cutter Series. Shit & Showoff Part 8 with LoveRachelle2

Part 8 in the series! Hairy pussy dripping with grool, all over my shit! I love to film myself pooping! What can I say, showing off one of life's most intimate, private acts. it's pretty depraved and intimate, isn't it? It's one of the biggest appeals for this fetish for me. If you're like me, you're lucky to also enjoy watching me push out nice, satisfying turds. Sometimes I don't have in the day to devote towards a big video-but I still love to switch that camera on and capture that day's load, and show it off! I find pooping pleasurable, and often moan and gasp at the gratifying sensations. get close ups, and maybe even hear how it smells

File name:Turd Cutter Series. Shit & Showoff Part 8 with LoveRachelle2.mp4
File Size: 417 MB
Duration: 00:05:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 9942 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Turd Cutter Series. Shit & Showoff Part 8 with LoveRachelle2.mp4

Poo19 - Smelly Milana - New girl Victoria shit in my mouth!

Hooray - I found a very beautiful girl, her name is Victoria, she is 24 years old - she is tall and beautiful! And also she is married - this is a very pleasant feeling - when a married girl shakes your mouth! I met Sney in a small cafe in our district, she had lunch and I also had lunch, she is a very smiling and kind girl. I decided to talk to Sney, and after a while we started talking about work, she said that she had a small salary and I offered her a copy - she agreed.

Today 2 chic girls came to visit me: Christina and Victoria. I ate Christine's big shit in 1.5 minutes - this is very fast for me. I wanted to surprise Victoria and did it quickly. When you swallow shit and a few girls look at it, you need to do it quickly and easily - girls will respect such a toilet slave! I didn't swallow Victoria shit, because the tests will be ready in 2 days. But I am sure - Victoria's shit is very difficult to swallow - it is hard and a lot of it! It is interesting to know its taste. In the next video I will swallow the crap of Kristina and Victoria and tell you what kind of taste this girl has. To give yourself the hot hands of two girls at once is much cooler than one, and three is even cooler. When there are several girls - they are having fun, and the slave gets increased attention, yes - for the slave it is much more difficult, but it is very cool - when Christina fed me with her shit, and Victoria beat me with a whip so that I swallowed faster! It is very difficult to concentrate on swallowing shit (good toilet slaves know that concentration must be very strong, otherwise gag reflexes begin) when you are beaten - it is very distracting - but this is a good trainer to serve many girls.

File name:New girl Victoria shit in my mouth.mp4
File Size: 969 MB
Duration: 00:15:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8828 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

New girl Victoria shit in my mouth.part1.rar
New girl Victoria shit in my mouth.part2.rar

Princess Nikki Cruel - Stepdaddy eats my shit!

I am entering the living room, and my stepdad is using the laptop. I want to use it, but he does not want to give it to me. Married to my mom or not, I need to make him understand who is the boss in this house!
I bring a glass, and make him drink all of my piss, before I have him lay down and open his mouth!
I squat over his loser face, and shit a lot in his mouth. This is what he can expect to get served in this house from now on!
He eat every piece of my shit!

File name:Princess Nikki Cruel - Stepdaddy eats my shit.mp4
File Size: 778 MB
Duration: 00:11:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9026 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Princess Nikki Cruel - Stepdaddy eats my shit.part1.rar
Princess Nikki Cruel - Stepdaddy eats my shit.part2.rar

Poo19 - Smelly Milana - Smell for toilet slave only Fixed version

Girls don't like to smell their shit. This life hack completely covers the smell of shit. Dressing slave receives a small amount of oxygen with a high concentration of the smell of shit girls. However, it is very painful when the girl sits down with all the weight and the whole load falls on the face of the slave, but the slave must endure. I was nauseous and very painful, Victoria had a lot of weight and the edges of the pot wounded my face. I again disgraced myself in front of the girls and could not swallow.

File name:Smell for toilet slave only.mp4
File Size: 739 MB
Duration: 00:10:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 9995 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Smell for toilet slave only.part1.rar
Smell for toilet slave only.part2.rar

Carnival masquerade with NoraNature Full HD 1080p

I don't need much for makeup as you know.
Just a little drink of my own mixture before I'm turning my appearance into another person. What I might be? Brown lady or punk?

File name:Carnival masquerade with NoraNature Full HD 1080p.mov
File Size: 484 MB
Duration: 00:08:51
Video: HEVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7536 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Carnival masquerade with NoraNature Full HD 1080p.mov

pisses underpants, shit on seat, my modesty, toilet with mistress full hd 1080p

When I met my slave girl, when she first entered my door, she was modest, innocent, and eager for all that was new and forbidden. Step by step, I led her deeper and deeper into the unknown world of sex, pleasure, and submission. She turned out to be a diligent student with a penchant for toilet thematic and I decided to make her my toilet slave girl. Now in my movies, she gladly pisses and shits for you with a smile on her face, smears and eats shit. She is my depraved innocence, my treasure. Today, she pisses for you in her underpants and shits on the toilet seat. This is still the very first video, she is embarrassed that she peed right on the floor. Also, my toilet slave girl, film the appeal unto you on video. Asks you to write your dirty fantasies, ask questions. She wants to likes you and is ready to implement the dirtiest of them.
1. Constipated have slavegirl, heavy birth hard shit
My slave girl is constipated. She can't go into the bathroom for two days. She sits on the toilet seat, smokes, pushes shit out of her ass, tries to shit, but shit does not want to come out. Long, painfully, she gives birth to the tip of hard shit. The tip of a brown shit seemed of her ass. Slowly shit comes out, all lengthening and finally falls into the toilet chair. Constipation is printed out, the birth of the first shit was successful. What a relief

File name:pisses underpants, shit on seat, my modesty, toilet with mistress full hd 1080p.mp4
File Size: 1.35 GB
Duration: 00:16:43
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 11.4 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

pisses underpants, shit on seat, my modesty, toilet with mistress full hd 1080p.part1.rar
pisses underpants, shit on seat, my modesty, toilet with mistress full hd 1080p.part2.rar

Jaqueline, Manuela, Patricia Carter - Bread With Scat

Patricia and Manuela are starving, and Jaque is taking too long with their breakfast. When the slave arrives, she brings nothing but bread without any filling or accompaniment! Oh, the girls will punish her severely and make her eat bread with a delicious mix. Shit! First, they spit on the bread and in her mouth, making her chew all that filth. Shortly thereafter, they lay her on the table and begin to pee on top of her, causing her to swallow the jets of piss after gargling them. Finally, comes the incredible scene where Jaque chews the shit along with bread and a few spits, and rubs all that pasty and brown filth all over her body while the dommes enjoy her suffering. She almost throws up, but the dommes make her chew all the shit she can! Great breakfast!

File name:Jaqueline, Manuela, Patricia Carter - Bread With Scat.mp4
File Size: 1.82 GB
Duration: 00:31:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8008 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jaqueline, Manuela, Patricia Carter - Bread With Scat.part1.rar
Jaqueline, Manuela, Patricia Carter - Bread With Scat.part2.rar

shitty stinky thong with missanja full hd 1080p

Do you have massive panty fetish, don't you? Or even more you prefer thongs? Doesn't matter just would be tiny as like which I wear. I tease you by my thong ass and encourage you to sniff my holes and panties right away. I keep teasing you in doggy pull aside panty to see my gaping asshole. I'm expecting for a huge poo, I'm missing a huge one. Grab a pink glass plug and try to insert it dip it in my creamy poo. I make perfectly shitty my butt hole and sit back on my side to keep playing with plug. I feel how very stinky will be this poo. I can't wait that you giving all my stinky shit. I sit on knees and shitting into my thong. This massive poo what I've expected for. Also super smelly. Then play a little bit more with that plug and gape my swollen hole in dirty thong. I talk dirty to and descibe how stinky this shit. I drive you crazy with this dirty hole and thong view and if you can cum to me I give you this dirty gift. Can you smell it? Have fun.

File name:shitty stinky thong with missanja full hd 1080p.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:15:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 10.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

shitty stinky thong with missanja full hd 1080p.part1.rar
shitty stinky thong with missanja full hd 1080p.part2.rar

Back