Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Feisty Foursome

Yet again, a double feature, but this time introducing four of the magnificent playful ladies that festoon the hallowed halls of Gord Mansion. First, The English Tart gets her brains fucked out by the machine we nicknamed "The Jolly Go Round". Then, our three other feisty ladies, Jewell Marceau, Petra, and the new gal on the block Ceci Delores, are upended on the mobile "Tri-Truck-Transport" system. apparently watching the ground whiz by with hair dragging on the ground is an "exhilarating" experience.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:26
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 73.4 MB

Download Feisty Foursome

How The Wheel Points Out - Part 01

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Dr. Lomp
Video language: English

Graias is starting month of November with a new series. Here two masochist chicks, Piglet and Nitta, both wholly ready to suffer just for your pleasure. Mere pain would be some boring, so Lomp decides to set a contest between them. He will ask a question to pain-seeker girls, and who can't give the right answer will be punished cruelly. As an addition to this thrill, to determine the punishment, Dr. Lomp will consult to famous fortuneteller, the wheel of pain. Both girls seems quite shy and some distressed. Let's see if they can endure the pain, which Dr. Lomp will genteelly prepare for them.

Duration: 14:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9762kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download How The Wheel Points Out - Part 01

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Mr Big Boss's Bondage Toy

Release Year: 2019
Studio: officeperils
Cast: Dakkota
Genres: High Heels, Pantyhose, Rope Heavy, Double Layer Gag, Groping. Struggling

Dakkota is in Mr Big Boss's office after a long day of work and with his normal secretary on vacation he needs a volunteer for some after work bondage. Grabbing some rope and gagging material out of his desk he arranges it on his desk before having her stand up and place her arms behind her back. Taking the first rope he binds her wrists together before grabbing another and binding her elbows together. With her arms securely held behind her back Mr Big Boss takes a white cloth and stuff's Dakkota's mouth with it before taking some white vet wrap and sealing the large gag tightly in her mouth. Another rope is produced and used to tie a harness on Dakkota above and below her breasts. Finally before she's placed on the floor another rope is added to anchor her arms to her body sealing her upper body bondage all the more tightly. Her ankles fall prey to the rope next with her black high heeled arches being bound together as she sits patiently on the carpet. More rope encircles her ankles .

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 19:05
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5256kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 761.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Mr Big Boss's Bondage Toy

SB - Bound Lotus roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat...

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lotus Lain, Matt Williams, Owen Gray
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Bound Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat and squirting orgasms!

Tightly tied slut ragdoll fucked by two hard cocks

Lotus Lain is just the toy we were wishing for today. Toned, eager and blessed with a perfectly trained throat, Lotus got into the industry because she realized she was so good at fucking that she might as well make a living doing it. And who are we to argue? She is indeed quite good at the sex. Welcome back my dear.

Bound in a chest harness with her neck cruelly cranked towards her ankles, Lotus is utterly restrained. Both ends or her are wide open for use and she can not move a muscle. We are free to flip her around exactly how we wish and use take her from any side we so desire. And desire we do. What we desire is hard cock buried balls deep down that well trained throat. Lotus sputters and drools around the dick as her makeup melts.

Epic amounts of drool out her well used face as the dick reduces her to a sweaty cum covered p.

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6755kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SB - Bound Lotus roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat...

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pony Girl Try on with Caroline Pierce part 1

Release Year: 2014
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: bdsm, bondage

I did a Pony Girl video a while ago with Caroline. She was the first to wear the new harness. Before we did the video we did a trial run of the outfits and the leather gear. It's a good thing we did, as I definitely had some problems getting all the various straps and buckles sorted out. We casually chit chat throughout the video. The clip starts with Caroline wearing a red blouse and some shiny black leggings. She strips and puts on a pair of equestrian riding pants. The light pink button up shirt is next. I buckle on a diamond pattern body harness next. I have never used this before, and it takes a while to get it buckled up. The riding boots are next and of course they will not zip up over her calf. I have run into this problem over and over. Equestrians must not have any calves at all. The arm binder is laced up and the straps tightened. I take a break from the gear and decide I want to slap Caroline's ass for a while before we continue.

Duration: 28:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 635.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pony Girl Try on with Caroline Pierce part 1

Bronte - The Prosecutor Part 2 (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Bronte
Genres: BDSM

Bronte is cast in darkness. Her eyes blocked and her mouth stuffed. Her body is trapped in a thick skin of rubber. She does struggles. Fear grips her as her mouth begins to fill with spit. The ball in her mouth prevents her from getting it out. Her captor makes her pay for his kindness. Before he allows her pleasure he'll beat her through the rubber sack. The blows cushioned by the rubber still cause her to scream and writhe in pain. He devises a game. Her legs locked in stocks leaving her cunt wide open. A dildo fills her hole and a vibrator on her clit. If she wears the hood to his satisfaction she'll get to cum.

Duration: 25:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7303kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bronte - The Prosecutor Part 2 (2021)

Bdsm Sex Videos Nice Girl Wanted Madison

Release Year: 2009
Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Madison Parker
Genres: BDSM, blowjob, facial, fetish, teen, black hair, one on one

When Madison sees the ad in the window, she knows this job is for her. She quickly calls the number and before she knows it, she's in the basement, all tied up. She gets the treatment of her life with ropes, dildos and pussy clamps. She's fucked in the mouth, pussy and ass in a bondage session she will never forget.

Duration: 49:01
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2729kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Bdsm Sex Videos Nice Girl Wanted Madison

Can you resist Alexia Valentine begging?

Young redhead bondage babe Alexia Valentine is talking to you, dear keyholder. Huge eyes, cute baby face, pale skin, towering high heels, collared, big boobs squashed into the small chastity bra, and securely belted, Alexia wants to get out of her gear and the building. Will you let her go?
Speaking softly in her Scottish accent, Alexia does her very best to convince you to let her out of the gear. She can not possibly go out like this! The dress she brought is a strange assymetric piece of cloth that does not even cover her right bra cup. And the slave collar, tightly locked on, is impossible to hide. It would be horrible for her to go out like this!
You will probably give in, after hearing her plea, but try it for yourself: watch the video clip and decide if you would have let her out. If not, please comment on how long Alexia Valentine should be belted. Remember, she is a pure submissive girl, and very much into power play, so don't go too easy on her. if you can survive her cute.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:29
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 172.3 MB

Download Can you resist Alexia Valentine begging?

Folded - Brynlee Nelson

Brynlee is a tiny little thing. It's hard to appreciate just what a petite feminine package she is until you see her in person. She is also wonderfully flexible, and we took advantage of her flexibility to fold her in two on the bondage bed and use the erosilator on her. This was a new experience for her. Her clit is quite sensitive and sometimes the Celebrator (pink toy) is too much for her to handle. Greyhound got released from her storage bondage long enough to vibe Brynlee and get all our favorite sounds coming out of her!

Duration: 8:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1332kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 88.6 MB

Download Folded - Brynlee Nelson

Blonde 'n Blue Toy

Some folks, like Natasha, were always interested in being tied up but had a hard time finding the right person to do it...and then they find that person or scene, and the fetish world opens up to them...Natasha is young but seems quite mature for her age...and she is beyond beautiful...Ive always been a sucker for the blonde 'n blue...her body is natarul and feminine...her face is like an angel...Feenix has a nice day ahead of him...a very willing and interested toy...she thinks she's ready for just about anything, Im sure...the priceless expressions she gives proves otherwise.

Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 185.3 MB

Download Blonde 'n Blue Toy

Getting through to Bailey part 2

Bailey Bradshaw is a kinky young woman...she just doesnt know how kinky yet...she thought she had been through it all in her own young kinky life...but she learns quickly that BDSM could be something that she hasnt truly even encountered yet...in the first two scenes, it seems Bailey is almost in shock...it takes her a bit to get comfortable in this new world of total restraint...and Feenix plays her well...testing with clamps and floggers...In the 3rd scene Bailey peaks...maybe it was the leg spreading bondage, maybe it was the trap around her neck...maybe it was the pussy clamps that Feenix rigs into a zipper down her leg...whatever it was, Bailey seemed to find her place...then we get the shrieks and moans, the convulsions and loss of control...In the last scene, Feenix rigs her into an amazing pretzel tie and takes his time to finish off her swollen and sensitive pussy with more orgasms.

Duration: 11:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 129.9 MB

Download Getting through to Bailey part 2

English rose Ava Dalush bound down on fucking machine

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Ava Dalush, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Today we proudly welcome a fresh face to the Sexuallybroken stage. Ava Dalush is a tanned and curvy English rose that only recently discovered her love of bondage. We are always happy to break in the newbies and today Ava gets an experience that she will not be forgetting anytime soon.
Bound down and tightly restrained on a custom made wooden bondage device in a face down ass up position that perfectly displays that bubblebutt, Ava is in for the ride of her life. A fucking machine is bolted down in place between those wide open legs and her eager open is open for business on the other side. Let's find out just how well this English rose can multi-task.
The rock hard cock is jammed deep down her face pussy as the fucking machine pounds away at her incredibly responsive cunt. She cums almost instantly, she can not help herself, and keeps on cumming for the whole session. Super sensitive pussies are always a delight. The drool pours out of her hard used mouth hole as her eyes glaze ov.

Duration: 13:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6740kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 700.2 MB

Download English rose Ava Dalush bound down on fucking machine

Yoked For His Use

Release Year: 2020

Mike Angelo has his submissive Isabel Dean in a plexiglass yoke which keeps her hands immobilized and gives her quite a feeling of helplessness.
And helpless she is as he smacks her butt with a leather slapper out in the garden. He gets the redhead down on her knees to suck his cock, and then he leans her doggie style over the side of a fountain to lap at some of the water like a puppy.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 950x540, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 663.3 MB

Download Yoked For His Use

Bane, Hard on Cherry - Scene 1 - Cherry Torn - HD 720p

I have often said that a good submissive will make a good Dom better...allowing them to let go and play as they would like...After a couple rounds with newbies lately, we throw Bane a good juicy steak in Cherry Torn...Cherry gets hotter everytime we shoot her...it's amazing...and what she tolerates on this day is amazing...

Format: m4v
Duration: 23:36
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1443kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 268.1 MB

Download Bane, Hard on Cherry - Scene 1 - Cherry Torn - HD 720p

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Punishing IR part 4

IR settles into her strict hogtie as I gather more props. Soon, I return with more thin leather lacing. I tie her head back utilizing her face bondage. I then nose hook her. I leave her to endure her bondage. When I come back, I flip her on her side, so I can get a new view. She yelps as I clamp her nipples with the heavy spring clamps thet she wore earlier... just 1 on each tit this time. Just 1 seems to much for IR though. I ask if she wants to be released. I make her beg first. I smack her ass and manhandle her as I release her.

Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 662.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Punishing IR part 4

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for horny naked slave girl HD 1080p

Beautiful brunette in black panties, with sexy body, with big ass and with sexy body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet naked pussy with dildo and vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 26:32
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4173kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for horny naked slave girl HD 1080p

BoundLife - Cleaning the house [bl619]

Studio: BoundLife
Genres: Bdsm

Well, I like cleaning but Sir always has some evil plans for me to make my life harder! Sure, I always clean the house naked (well, collared and belted of course), and most of the time I am also wearing high heels, since I am fully trained in the tallest heels. But this time, Sir got me a new kind of tool for cleaning. It is a BIG penis gag with a duster attachment.

Duration: 4:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14468kbps

File size: 451.1 MB

Download BoundLife - Cleaning the house [bl619]

Belted in public

After the beach, and the shopping, there was still a lot of Chastity Deal left for poor Tiffany. Granted, she made full use of her shopping Deal, but stores tend to have a closing time, and when evening came, she had to stop shopping.
We think she got a great Deal, lots of free clothing for 24 hours in a chastity belt. We get so many emails about this shopping Deal! We guess free shopping are magic words for girls! Tiffany still had to spend about 14 more hours in the belt though, and she was really getting annoyed by having to wear it. When all the stores closed, we walked around in the busy city center for a good while, lots of people around, encouraging Tiffany to show her belt. It was very exciting, and a lot of people got a good look! We have found that it is absolutely no problem to be seen in a chastity belt in public. No one will even comment on it, they just stare, out of curiosity.

Duration: 5:22

File size: 206.5 MB

Download Belted in public

Kay meets the Splizter

The first round with Kay on the Splitzer went to the machine. Tough gal Kay totally underestimated this evil device. Kay joins the three others who figured this was an easy one and found out that it is a beast. Now she's pissed and looking form a rematch as soon as I have upgraded the sliders.

Duration: 8:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2440kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 154.8 MB

Download Kay meets the Splizter

Hot Renata Fox Punished Hard

Cast: Renata Fox
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Renata asks Lomp not to be an executioner in the film. Pervert goes for the task with pleasure. She likes Renata, He is happy to beat, sting, restrain and electrocute her. Renata starts to regret to have agreed but she holds out for the time being.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9800kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hot Renata Fox Punished Hard

Her Hopeless Rebellion part 7

Back for her second round of BDSM, Cosima is a bit more confident...and rebellious...she actually surprises me with her first "fuck you" but I dont think she was surprised with my response...she certainly knew what she was getting herself into by pushing my hand...I spread her long legs, leaving her pussy open for my inspirations...but she has no intentions of breaking that easily...through total helplessness, the lovely Cosima keeps her composure and stands her rebellious ground...It isnt until the third scene, when she actually responds as I would like...She endures tough bondage, sincere impact and a variety of activities meant to weaken her resistance...her total submission is only gained with her orgasms, but fades away with the pleasure I bring her...perhaps, in time, Cosima will learn to be a good slave...then again, I did enjoy toying with her hopeless rebellion.

Duration: 10:38
Video: 800x450, AVC (H.264), 818kbps

File size: 78.5 MB

Download Her Hopeless Rebellion part 7

Big breasted bimbo MILF Holly

Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Holly Heart, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Holly Heart has a sex drive to match her body, and her body is out of control. Tanned and toned, this booming big breasted blonde bimbo is now officially a MILF. We love MILFs here at Sexuallybroken and reward them in the best way possible-with an overload of cock and orgasms. Today we are going to test this slut's multi-tasking skills. How well does this bimbo suck cock while cumming? Let's find out. For science!
Shackled down upon a sybian, the world's most powerful vibrator, Holly's hands are cranked over her head in strict metal bondage. A neck collar insures that she can not gift her head away or escape from the dick, all she can do accept her training. The sybian is a non stop orgasm machine, it makes you cum over and over without mercy. As the sybian rips multiple orgasms out of Holly's shaved pussy, the cocks reshape her throat.
It doesn't take long to break this tanned slut down. One after another the rock hard cocks make full use of that big mouth of Holly's. They run a tr.

Duration: 14:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6747kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 716.0 MB

Download Big breasted bimbo MILF Holly

Hard bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful slut part 2

Beautiful young slavegirl with sexy body, with naked breast and with naked ass plus strong man with very big cock. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the fllor. He spanks her. He fucks her mouth and hot ass, with big dildo. Profesional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for a horny model with naked shaved pussy in the large house.

Duration: 20:58
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7675kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Hard bondage, spanking and torture for beautiful slut part 2

Beige Bodysuit Blue Hood

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina is dressed in a beige bodysuit and white thigh high socks. She is wearing a blue lambskin hood and chrome collar. She has her elbows bound tightly, a crotch rope applied and secured to her arms behind her back making every movement manipulate the rope between her legs. She then has her thighs pulled back and secured to the chair sides.

Duration: 23:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6350kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Beige Bodysuit Blue Hood

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rachel's Sentence

Studio: FutileStruggles

A new Law in Rachel's state allows for her, as a non-violent criminal, to pay a hefty fine and endure Corporal Punishment instead of facing jail time. This saves the taxpayers money, and by making it a pay-per-view event, the state actually makes money. Due to security issues the event takes place at a non-disclosed location on state land. Rachel's sentence is 25 lashes from a heavy leather strap. She is to be face down and ass up. Being that Rachel's event is the first of it's kind and in a trial period, a wooden table has been cobbled together with a raised bar in the middle to keep Rachel's hips raised. She is brought in and seated in the same clothes she wore to court. She is asked a series of questions and it seems that she thinks the punishment will be easier if she is bound and gagged. She is ordered to strip out of her blouse and skirt and climb up onto the table. The Punisher then binds her wrists and ankles to the 4 table legs. Her waist is tied to the raised bar. The first .

Duration: 28:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 648.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Rachel's Sentence

Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part1 HD 1080p

Horny girl in orange blouse, in black panties, with beautiful body and with hot little ass plus big man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and torture for sexy slavegil with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5908kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part1 HD 1080p

'What's a chastity belt?' - part 1

'Sure I want to be a model for you, but what's a chastity belt?', Kayla Louise replied to our email. The perfect answer! We invited her over immediately to take (a little) advantage of her ignorance. Maybe that wasn't nice, but we really wanted to show you a two-part series of a girl who is going to be belted longer than expected. Well, in this case: Kayla did not even expect to be belted at all!

Duration: 6:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 187.1 MB

Download 'What's a chastity belt?' - part 1

Misha is finally showering

Our pretty little blonde Chastity Deal girl Misha did not want to shower for the first two days in the belt. She was not very comfortable, and afraid she couldn't dry very well after showering, making her ordeal even worse.
But after sunbathing and sweating for a whole afternoon, she just had to take a shower. There was no other option. It was on this day that she discovered that showering is actually a very good thing when you are in a Chastity Deal.
Her boyfriend Paul is helping her in any way he can, he really wants his girlfriend to make it all the way to the end! The money is quite substantial, and we have a feeling that he is, in a way, teaching her to not give up on things in life so easily. Misha seems to be dealing with her belt fine, she probably doesn't need Paul's help in the shower, but it is nice that he is trying to be 'in the deal' as much as she is.
Jokingly, Paul says he hopes the belt is not going to rust, or Misha will have to stay in the belt forever. She doesn.

Duration: 4:33

File size: 174.9 MB

Download Misha is finally showering

Fiercely Stolen Orgasm

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage, Toys, Orgasm, Lezdom, Lesbians, Squirting, , 1080p

We had to cut this scene short because every orgasm after the first 5 minutes was absolutely uncontrollable agony for Vicky. Her sheer panties do nothing to protect her sensitive clit from the vibrator as she cums like a wildcat. She actually thought she was going to piss herself while we were filming but all that came out was one pussy crushing orgasm after another. Watching Vicky so helpless and unable to stop cumming until her fragile vag feels like it is about to explode is an experience unlike any other that will leave you begging for more from the moment she is crying for release.

Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7712kbps

File size: 488.1 MB

Download Fiercely Stolen Orgasm

Controlling the Tease

Belle oozes sexuality...and innocence...not every young woman goes through this time of development, lacking either trait...but Belle blossomed in this state and doesnt seem to change...part of her always resides above her slutty soul, refusing that path in totality, im sure part of her attraction is that conflict...longing to be used in her every tease, and Belle is definitely a tease...but when the tease loses her ability to tease because you tie them up and gag them, the tease turns into a very obedient slut with a dripping wet and warm pussy...and that was my mission on this day...to take away Belle's most alluring powers, and own them myself...just to keep her separate from them proved to be an erotic experience for me...As a Dom, I experience different bottoms much differently...Belle is like my perfect fantasy slut...from her sexy voice, to her style and beauty , to her pink pussy...her pussy is magical...I give it pain, I give it pleasure and Belle does the only thing she can .

Duration: 17:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1396kbps

File size: 208.2 MB

Download Controlling the Tease

Lost in Translation -4

Most of the time an orgasm is a pleasurable experience, but when in the hands of Alebeard it's just another avenue of torment. Inducing orgasm after orgasm out of Rain DeGrey's beaten, bruised pussy takes her into depths of pain she never realized existed.

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 176.0 MB

Download Lost in Translation -4

The Receptionist Part 1

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Graias
Cast: Sheril
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain
Video language: German

Sheril, who used to be a dominatrix, thought she'd better disappear without a trace. Lomp expressed his anger at the phlegmatic secretary. You may notice that the plastic-covered tip of the cane hits the chest several times. This causes severe pain and immediate blood flow. Cheryl ends up filming the movie with a safe word several times and we had to stop the torture of her breasts due to the poor condition of her breasts and severe pain in her nipples. The next day, the breasts became very colorful, and it's a shame Pinky didn't agree to show the photos, probably out of vanity.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps

Download The Receptionist Part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Training of the Secretaries

Studio: officeperils
Cast: Dixie Comet,Elizabeth Andrews
Genres: g/g bondage, g/g gagging, panty gag, scarf gag, microfoam gag, vetrap gag

Dixie came into my office for a bit of "training". The Boss wanted to me to practice my rope work more, so it was training for me as well. I started by tying breast harness on her over her white blouse and then I tied her ankles tightly together. I read in her file that she was a very very big fan of vetrap gags. So, I stuffed a pair of pink panties in her mouth and tightly wrapped red vetrap multiple times around her head to secure it. Once her gag was nice and tight... I bound below her knees, her wrists, and then her elbows. The Boss would be in soon to see how I did on her bondage and I really hoped I did a good job! The Boss inspected my rope work and came to the conclusion it wasn't neat enough. Apparently I have left a little bit of space between the ropes on her elbows and he didn't like that. So, he tied my arms behind my back and stuffed a huge scarf in my mouth. He then secured the scarf by wrapping micro foam tape around my head. Mr. Big Boss then tied me into a tight hogt.

Duration: 20:37
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 4982kbps

File size: 781.4 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos The Training of the Secretaries

RTB - Milf Angel orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat!

Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination, Big Breasts, Big Ass

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal inverted deepthroat in straightjacket!

There is nothing quite like a BaRs live Sexuallybroken show, and Angel Allwood is finding that out the hard way. We have already pounded out all her holes until she is limp and dazed, and that was just the warm up. Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde MILF is in for the ride of her life.

We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole. The sybian is the world's most powerful vibrator, and rips out multiple orgasms out of tender cunts before you can even blink. The wheels allow us to steer around Angel's face pussy to wherever strikes our fancy, and all the while she is cumming her brains out. Multi tasking is hard. Poor Angel. Can she deepthroat multiple cocks while being blasted with orgasms? Does she have any choice?

We wheel her around for a while, swapping her off the dick like a party favor, until i.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download RTB - Milf Angel orgasmblasted on sybian and does inverted deepthroat!

Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 4

Studio: Futile Struggles
Cast: Alice
Genres: BDSM, Hummulation, Bound, Bondage, Girls, Rope, Gags, Tape, Blondes, Leggings, MILF, Sweaters, Slapping, Wrapped, Breast torture, Nipple clamps

This clip starts where Part 3 ended... I remove Alice's neck rope and then turn her around. I smack her ass for a while longer, before I lift her and set her face down on an old steamer chest. I tie her feet together and then I arch her into a tight hogtie. After it's tied off, I run a rope from the rope I just used to hogtie her with up to the hoist to keep her from rolling off the chest, and to make the hogtie a tad tighter. She endures the tight bondage for a while as I enjoy the fruits of my labor. I soon return. I hood her with a nylon and then add black tape on top. I use the excess to pull her head back. I tie it off. It's not long With her head in this position, that the panties stuffed in her mouth start to slide down her throat. It's time for a new gag anyway. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage. Her nipples are once again begging to be clamped. I use clover clamps this time. I tie them off to a 45lb weight on the floor in front of the chest. Rope is attached to her feet an.

Duration: 29:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2884kbps

File size: 661.7 MB

Download Alice's First Ever Hogtie - Part 4

Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked blonde part1 HD 1080p

Beautiful blonde in blue jeans, with sexy tits, with shaved pussy and with hot ass plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He spanks her. He fucks mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for a horny model with naked breast in the large garage.

Duration: 26:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3686kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and torture for sexy naked blonde part1 HD 1080p

SB - The Girl next door Bonnie Day fucked by BBC

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Bonnie Day, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Girl next door Bonnie Day roughly fucked by BBC, strict bondage, messy drooling brutal deepthroat!
"Sexuallybroken" brings all sorts of sluts out to be trained, from the most experienced porn stars to the freshest starlets. Bonnie might not be a tan big breasted blonde, but this girl next door can deepthroat with the best of them. Her drooling deepthoat skills would put the biggest porn star out there to shame. And today we bring a huge black cock to the table so she can show us exactly what she can do.
We start out with shackling our slut to the stage. The simple bondage of hands behind back and on her knees is all it takes to render her wide open for use. We step right up and make full use of that talented throat. As 10 inches of black thunder pour down Bonnie's mouth, the drool pours out. Our girl next door is quickly transformed into a messy throat slut. This is only the warm up however.
Time for the main course. We stuff a rag in her mouth and tape it shut before belting her d.

Duration: 27:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6753kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download SB - The Girl next door Bonnie Day fucked by BBC

Misha sneaks away

On day 4, Misha and Paul were relaxing and laughing during their afternoon walk. Misha tried to play it very clever on this hot afternoon: she was joking and pushing Paul around, until she would get a chance to sneak away.
Paul did a clever thing too: he left the keys at home, so even if he would feel sorry for his girl, he would easily resist any temptation of letting her out. Misha was feeling all of his pockets, she didn't believe Paul would leave the keys at home, actually a quite dangerous thing to do if something were to happen to them. But Paul really did that, there are no keys on this afternoon walk!
When Misha finally got the chance to sneak away, she just went to a busy road and waited for someone to see her chastity belt. What was she planning? Did she have a plan to begin with? Was she hoping someone would help her, or did she just want to get away from Paul, who was controlling her so much and even pulling her along by grabbing the back of the rigid style chastity belt.

Duration: 5:35

File size: 215.5 MB

Download Misha sneaks away

Painslut in Training -part 7

Nora begs like the good little slut she is as JT finishes this amazing shoot with more BDSM pain. Nora starts in her finest begging position and JT starts her pain regimine with a paddle on her ass and the front of her thighs. More deep pinching on already sore skin as he digs into her tight flesh to crush at her already burning flesh. If you watch closely, you will see the seasoned Sadist mentally feeding as he sears her flesh with the paddle again and again.

Duration: 8:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4657kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 303.1 MB

Download Painslut in Training -part 7

Kyra - The Clamps Part 3

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

Blue eyed youngster Kyra finds herself cuffed and restricted. Her untouched fresh boobs are to be tortured while she has no chance to escape. She starts sobbing when her pretty eyes detect the whip in Dr. Lmp's hand. Painful clamps are fitting perfectly on her sexy nipples. Her fresh clitoris tastes the crocodile edged clamp. It is lovely to witness this beauty stirring under heavy pain.

Duration: 17:00
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kyra - The Clamps Part 3

Back