Pain Is Love And Corporal Punishment | Bdsm Experience

Brutal Master Lita Lecherous Beat And Boxed

Video language: English

In this lovely afternoon stream, our little creature finds herself in a bind! All dolled up in some sexy lingerie and heels, Greyhound finds herself bound, gagged, and belted on the bed in the gear room, with her hands cuffed behind her back and secured to her ankles with a short chain she is to maintain the hog tie position.

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1953kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 382.3 MB

Download Brutal Master Lita Lecherous Beat And Boxed

Florane Russell - BDSM Sluts Horny Holes Stuffed (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Florane Russell
Genres: BDSM, Anal

BDSM slut Florane Russell gets her horny holes DP stuffed. When well hung Italian neighbor Luca Ferrero pays the busty blonde Milf a visit to complain after hearing her in the throes of passion, he finds her solo in latex dominatrix wear desperate for his cock. Her vibrator just wasn't enough to give her the double penetration satisfaction she so needed, and Luca is happy to oblige ass fucking the kinky Czech hardcore while plunging the vibrator simultaneously in her trimmed pussy. Watch her cum hard out of her pussy and ass as he piledrives his thick dick balls deep into her tight asshole.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Florane Russell - BDSM Sluts Horny Holes Stuffed (2020)

Endza Lost in Rope

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

Endza needs to experience tight and intense bondage, but there's something more to it than that. Look at the way that Jack Hammer strings her up.

Duration: 50:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Endza Lost in Rope

So Sexy in Bondage part 3

The incredibly sexy Sydney Cole sits on the floor, tied up in her panties, and I revel in the process of manhandling another newbie...but not just another newbie...Sydney is fucking beautiful...The eyes, the mouth, the lips, and her amazing body are all mine today...The bondage is restrictive and in the final scene, I hang her by her ankles...She endures every scene without complaint, in total submission as I pleasure and punish her for her beauty...She knows she deserves it....enjoy

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2610kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 241.4 MB

Download So Sexy in Bondage part 3

Nelly got crowned

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

To keep girls like Nelly from touching themselves, you have to locked them in a chastity belt. Then, because they are very impatient and frustrated, they start tugging at the locks and prying at the secondary shield. So you have to lock them in the Iron Crown to keep their hands away from the belt. But then they start protesting and moaning all day, so you have to gag them. Don't they just realise they are making things harder and harder for themselves!

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11702kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 354.1 MB

Download Nelly got crowned

Country Club

Genres: BDSM,String,Bondage,torture

The country club set is becoming difficult to please. And, to be honest with you, it may be because I have not familiarized myself with all their rules. Anyway, today, I show up for some goodies and some fun at the driving range. I figure I am dressed cute enough to please them in my white blouse, sky blue pleated skirt, white knee high socks and white Keds shoes. But, I realize that dressing the part does not help my golf game, when we head over to the range and my first 50 balls land in the water. This is when I find out that they have a tendency to employ some unusual consequences for my type of golfing. To make it short, I end up back in the club house ball tied on the floor with string with a white ball gag in my mouth. It's actually kinda comical, because the ball gag resembles a golf ball. Geez! I am easily amused! And, no worries! I'm sure I'll end up back here again next week. I rather like their "consequences"! ;)

Duration: 7:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 339.4 MB

Download Country Club

Sabrina Stretched and Suspended part 3

Sabrina is no longer a bondage newbie...she has been transformed into a very well trained submissive...And she knows well enough that the sessions do not get easier at that point, they get harder...Feenix makes it clear as he takes over...Regardless of her attitude, she will be tested and used as always...He makes it a day of sincere stretching and an outrageous suspension...Sabrina is made to endure many harsh treatments, and without a red word, she accepts them all with screams and moans...she knows what waits at the end...her own pleasure...Feenix uses the vibrator to inspire Sabrina appropriately...so that she may continue to grow as a submissive, pulling off scenes she may never have dreamt of enduring, and for that amazing and powerful orgasm that drives her sexuality...she loves to serve, and she loves to cum...A proper dominant will use those drives to serve each other...and Feenix keeps on her course with a very tough and orgasmic session...Have a great 4th of July

Duration: 14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1278kbps

File size: 160.3 MB

Download Sabrina Stretched and Suspended part 3

High Intensity BDSM part 2

It's been too long since we've seen Alyssa Branch at DungeonCorp...I mostly remembered her exorcism-like struggling during the Tied for Tickling scene we shot last year...She looks as beautiful as ever...Alyssa is definitely a rare specimen...not only with her natural good looks, but she is also very sincere with her sexuality...and willing to endure a lot for her submission...I put her through many firsts today...extreme bondage and restraint for starters...tight clamps on her nipples and pussy, eletrical play, and sincere impact on her ass and back...orgasms help her through each scene, but after 50 minutes of footage, Alyssa is totally exhausted...we call it a day after just 3 scenes, but I think you'll agree, the intensity is high.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 191.5 MB

Download High Intensity BDSM part 2

Hard bondage, domination and torture for very hot blonde

Beautiful blonde with naked tits, with very hot ass, with wet pussy and with sexy body plus man in black clothes, with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her naked ass. He fucks her wet pussy, mouth and ass with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny girl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 19:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8762kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Hard bondage, domination and torture for very hot blonde

Heavy Chain and Satin

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Cassandra Cain
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Thick Chain, Shackles, Ridged Cuffs, Metal Bondage, Steel Bondage, Steel Collar, Hobbled, Satin Nighty, Extra Tight Ballgag, Gag Talk, Drooling, Groping, Fondling, Slave, Captured, Helpless

Cassandra awakens from a daze to find herself in heavy steel chains and shackles. She is gagged with a super tight ballgag that is pushed so far back in her mouth, she almost chokes on it. She reaches up to pull it out or loosen it, but the shackles are padlocked to her waist and crotch chain.. Plus her elbows are chained back behind her.. So she can't reach up! Frustrated, she stands up and tries to walk. Her ankles are hobbled just a few inches apart, so tiny steps are all she can manage. Again she tries to dislodge the troublesome ballgag, only succeeding in drooling all over.

Duration: 23:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6158kbps
Audio: 246kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Heavy Chain and Satin

She Wanted to be A Model Full Version

Release Year: 2019

Sexy brunette Raven had always wanted to be a model. When she saw an ad online for interviews for new models wanting to break into the business she thought this was her chance. She scheduled an interview and audition, but this was no ordinary interview and her modeling dream soon disappeared. She had answered an ad by a sex slave ring. Grabbed from behind she finds herself tied tightly on a couch. She is gagged with stockings and a ballgag and her ample breasts are exposed. Her captor adds more rope to keep her secure and her skirt is hiked up showing off her perfect pantyhose covered ass. She is groped and tickled for her captor's pleasure. She struggles and fights her captor to no avail, as there is no escaping her ropes and situation. After having his fun with her, the captor leaves the sexy brunette on the couch to stuggle. When the masked captor returns, Raven's peril continues as she is groped and manhandled on the couch She is then moved to the floor where she is placed in a ti.

Duration: 25:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download She Wanted to be A Model Full Version

Hard bondage, torture and domination for horny slavegirl

Beautiful brunette in yellow dress, with sexy body and with hot little ass plus man in black t-shirt and him assistant with big cock. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and boobs on the floor. He fucks her wet pussy and mouth with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for hot model with naked breast in the large garage.

Format: m4v
Duration: 29:11
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4949kbps
Audio: 106kbps

Download Hard bondage, torture and domination for horny slavegirl

Creep Keep

Release Year: 2016
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Her condition has become more ingrained. She has been in the ass bar ring for 48 hrs. I took her arms out of play by shackling them to the back of the ass ring. Her ankles are shackled together, thus, her legs can afford her little balance. She is into a crunch position and her only mobility is waddling on her ass. I am delighted that the monitoring system is fully implemented; now I can watch her from anywhere.

Duration: 55:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4846kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Creep Keep

The Newbie Toy part 3

Mya has dreamed about being tied up, but the notion of pain never really filtered through those fantasies...She bravely steps forward to subject herself to Feenix's version of BDSM, and discovers how truly uncomfortable many of the activities feel...Her reactions are very sincere and border on complete surprise, none of them being more sincere than when she loses control of her pussy and wets our floor on many occasions. I think it's safe to say that Mya had never held a vibrator to her own pussy passed orgasms. Feenix toys with this newbie, in an almost humorous fashion, as many of Mya's reactions are pricelessly entertaining...In the end, she learns that she likes being tied up a lot, and learning to enjoy the pain is something very different..

Duration: 10:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2467kbps

File size: 208.5 MB

Download The Newbie Toy part 3

Satin Bloom impaled

We have known Satin Bloom for a very long time. And we did some crazy things to her! But never something like this! We told her about our One Bar Prison: it is impossible for a girl to escape this device (if she wears high heels), but Satin did not believe us. Nor did she want to try it. After a few weeks of teasing her, telling her she was just afraid she couldn't escape, she finally had enough and wanted to prove to us she would easily escape this device. If she couldn't, she would have to put her dress back on and stay there for 30 more minutes. Guess what happened?

Duration: 4:04
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11440kbps

File size: 346.6 MB

Download Satin Bloom impaled

Mirror featuring Amanda Foxx

The Foxy Amanda Foxx and I are enjoying our time together. It may be that we are tied next to each other! We are both wearing matching baby doll nighties, garter belt, panties, stockings and gloves. She is in white and black, and I am wearing all red. Johnny decides to tie our arms behind our backs at the elbows and wrists-she with red rope and me with white rope-in front of a floor length mirror. Of course we get ball gags to match our outfits. Then we playfully drool and appreciate each other as we stare at our reflections. There may even be some gag kisses! And, did I mention that there is a lot of drool!

Duration: 7:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps

File size: 307.2 MB

Download Mirror featuring Amanda Foxx

Hungry Submissive Pussy part 3

Most of the models we have been shooting lately have been BDSM newbies and submissives...Although they This one had a devilish look in her eye from the very beginning...I noticed after checking out Nikki's hot young body for a good long time...She has a very flirty smile, and a long time interest in BDSM...another newbie with masochistsic dreams that remain unfulfilled...Feenix is her guide and dominant and he orchestrates a series of scenerios meant to show us what Nikki is made of...After watching it all go down, Nikki seems to be a sincere cock lover...any attention on her pussy drives her to react, but having it filled and fucked satiates her deeply...she has orgasms like going over a waterfall...she is bound tightly, made to endure many punishments, but Nikki never falters...she is a patient whore who will wait for her reward, and then take it for all it's worth...she's a keeper.

Duration: 13:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps

File size: 143.3 MB

Download Hungry Submissive Pussy part 3

Keepin it Real part 2

Cute little Selma walked in the studio looking so adorable, I hardly wasted any time...After a short discussion, I tied her up, gagged and blindfolded her...I led her into the dungeon on a leashed collar...then I go about my business...undressing her, groping her...I hang her upside down by her ankles...a bit of a surpirse for our newbie, but she hangs tough...and that's how the day goes for Selma...just trying to endure what I prepare for her...her pussy gets warm and wet when she's tied up...Selma finds herself enjoying her helplessness...This is Selma's first bondage shoot and everything you see is her first time doing it...Instead of using a safe word, I asked Selma to beg for release when she needed it...to beg for mercy...she does a fine job of belting out the pleas when I put on the preasure...I found this very entertaining...I hope you enjoy

Duration: 17:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 187.1 MB

Download Keepin it Real part 2

Bondage, domination and spanking for two sexy blondes part 2

Horny bitches with naked boobs and with beautiful bodies plus man in black t-shirt and him hot assistant with small tits. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs. Gag in their mouth. He spanks their. He fucks their wet pussies with vibrator and dildo. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for sexy girls with naked boobs in the large house.

Duration: 20:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5414kbps
Audio: 95kbps

Download Bondage, domination and spanking for two sexy blondes part 2

Brutally Hogtied and Crying

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Alex Coal
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Hogtied, Crotch Rope, Tied Elbows, Mouth Stuffing, Tapegagged, Suffering, Crying, Strict Bondage, Tight Bondage, Peril, Stuggling, In Pain, Helpless

Alex and her new boyfriend are getting intimate for the first time. After some kissing and heavy petting, Alex begins taking her clothes off. Her boyfriend stops her when she gets down to her silky blue bra and satin panties. He tells her about his love for bondage and asks her if she would be willing to let him tie her up.
At first Alex is a little caught off guard.. She has never done anything like that and doesn't understand the appeal, but she wants to make him happy, so she agrees to try it.
He ties her wrists and ankles together and asks her how it feels. She tells him that the ropes are pretty tight and uncomfortable. He asks her if he can put another rope or two on her, but by this point, she is hesitant to agree.
He grabs another rope and ties her elbows together tightly behind her back. This is more than poor Alex can take. She begins to freak out a bit and is asking him to untie her. He pulls her up and begins tying another rope.. This one strarts around her waist, i.

Duration: 23:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5940kbps
Audio: 248kbps

Download Brutally Hogtied and Crying

Super bondage, spanking, hogtie and strappado for hot girl part1

Horny model in black blouse, in short skirt, with beautiful body and with hot ass plus big man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs. Big ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He spanks her naked body. He fucks her wet pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and tortue for a sexy bitch with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 25:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3102kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking, hogtie and strappado for hot girl part1

TG2 Club Ad Part 01

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

This is a club of pain and suffering, torture and humiliation !!!
There is everything to satisfy your most cherished desires. These wonderful models will show what they are capable of. No one will leave unsatisfied !!!! And the vagchanalia will begin ...

Format: avi
Duration: 29:38
Video: 400x300, DivX 5, 565kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 157.7 MB

Download TG2 Club Ad Part 01

Master Control

Mad scientist Georgia is up to no good. She discovered the perfect mind control device and is using Sharon as her exquisite robot-like slave who writhes and squirms within her bonds. The maid, Bianca Corjay, manages to outsmart Georgia but not for long-she gets caught and ultimately bound. Contains fast-paced action, stunning girls and mouthwatering bondage-a must see!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:47
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2000kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 734.2 MB

Download Master Control

Blonde and Submissive part 3

Lily came back to LA and we couldnt resist the opportunity to shoot her...You never know when these precious gems of submissive desire will fall off the map...coupled with her perfectly feminine body, Lily is just the type of woman whom you want to take advantage of, as often as possible...Feenix gets his taste today, as he spreads, suspends and bends her...He pays close attention to her ass, feet, pussy and tits and keeps Lily in a constant state of masochistic arousal...This little woman loves to suffer through helplessness and adversity, and we love to take her there..

Duration: 10:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2356kbps

File size: 204.2 MB

Download Blonde and Submissive part 3

Introducing new slave Noa

Fair skinned 18-year old Noa has been writing us for almost two years. All she ever wanted was to be in a bondage shoot as a slave girl. Her deepest desires had to wait, because she wasn't old enough. Now, finally an adult, Noa wasted no time and took a train to our studio! What a girl! She just wants to be a slave, feel the cold metal on her body, be nude and obedient. There's probably no one more submissive and eager than Noa! We locked her in a big heavy steel collar, chained to a post, and let her get familiar with the RigidSpreader. Noa tried to move around a little, but once she fell over, she couldn't get up again. She was stuck in metal bondage. just like she had always wanted!

Duration: 3:16
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11703kbps

File size: 284.9 MB

Download Introducing new slave Noa

Wonderland

Alice. Alice. Alice. Did you not take any notice of what happened to Goldie Locks? I mean, you go wandering around in the strange Wonderland all by yourself, sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, smoking hookahs with a caterpillar and angering Queens who delight in chopping off heads. I have to say....You should have seen this one coming, Alice. Right about now, I'm betting she is probably wishing she had run into the Mad Hatter instead of the Royal Chef and Potion Maker. He carries her into the castle kitchen, and plops her up on the stone counter. She is hogtied with rope and given a candy apple red ball gag to keep her quiet. She can try to stomp in her high heels all she wants now, but it won't do any good. Once the chef is pleased, that he has captured something sweet for dinner, he goes off to create some new potions to take it to the next level. I hope Alice enjoys being locked up in the castle kitchen all by herself...The Royal Chef is a bit whimsical and has been known .

Duration: 7:19
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2096kbps

File size: 120.7 MB

Download Wonderland

Hard bondage, strappado and torture for naked slut part 2 FullHD

Hot model with naked boobs, with naked hot ass, with naked shaved pussy and with beautiful body plus man in black pants. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her sexy body. Black mask on her head. Professional bondage, spanking, strappado, torture and domination for horny girl with beautiful ass in the large garage.

Duration: 13:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4040kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Hard bondage, strappado and torture for naked slut part 2 FullHD

Super bondage, strappado and domination for hot sexy girl Full HD

Sexy model in black boots, with small naked boobs, with beautiful body, with naked shaved pussy and with sexy little ass. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, ass, pussy and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domiantion, strappado and torment for a sexy slavegirl with naked breast in the large house.

Duration: 17:29
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7180kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage, strappado and domination for hot sexy girl Full HD

Caught with Sticky Icky OG

Young Tati Russo is flying the coop...leaving the nest...moving out...her concerned and loving man is out of town, but he asks one of his friends, Luke Degre', to help his girl get her car packed for college...well, Luke finds some ...Sticky Icky OG to be exact...A guilt stricken Tati sees the doom...if man finds out about smoking pot, her college bound dreams are over...and lucky Luke sees an opportunity...you give the average man the chance for a blowjob and he's gonna take it...granted, Luke does take advantage to tie her up, but Tati is happy to suck his cock...he cums on her face and takes the time to hogtie her on the bed....perhaps he isn't done...Lots of on-screen tying and talking in this fantasy feature.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 228.4 MB

Download Caught with Sticky Icky OG

Batwoman Locked Up Part 1

Cast: Cassandra Cain
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Costume Bondage, Batwoman, Batgirl, Cosplay Parody, Handcuffs, Shackles, Post Tied, Pole Tied, Chained, Strapped, Ballgagged, Drooling, Forced Kissing, Fight Scene, Story Line, Spandex Fetish, Lycra, Comics, DC Universe, Struggling, Helpless

Batwoman receives a call from commissioner Gordon asking her to help transport a high profile prisoner that is going to testify against Carmine Falcone, a local crime boss. She agrees and dons her cape and cowl.
Batwoman shows up at Arkham with the prisoner and is received by Lyle Bolton, the wardens head guard. Bolton takes to abusing the prisoner and calling him scum, Batwoman intervenes and a fight ensues. Bolton swings on the her, but she blocks and counters. Bolton goes down hard before he even knows what hit him.
Batwoman kneels down and picks bolton up by his shirt and tells him to give it up. Bolton palms the taser from his belt and zaps her good. She slumps over, still conscious, but about a million volts weaker. Bolton rolls her over and handcuffs and shackles her. He tells her that now she'll get a taste of what Lock Up has to offer. He zaps her again and the room goes black.
Batwoman comes to and she is securely chained and strapped standing to a steel pole. Her neck.

Duration: 23:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5911kbps
Audio: 123kbps

Download Batwoman Locked Up Part 1

Busty cock slut shackled down

Today Bella Rossi is here to be destroyed by dick in all live action, no mercy, no stops, no faking. Just hard bondage, hard cock and massive multiple orgasms. Only the very toughest can take what a live BaRS show entails. Bella can take it.

We start off with tying this hungry cock slut to a chair before introducing the dick straight in her eager mouth hole. She dives on it like it is her last meal. The warm up picks up pace before we untie her from the chair and shift her down to her knees.

A custom made wooden bondage device is quickly built around Bella, turning her into a piece of handy human furniture. The wood keeps her firmly in place right at dick height and we make full use of that fact. The vibrator drilled in place between her thighs keeps the orgasms flowing.

The drool pours down out of her well used mouth as her eyes glaze over. This is her new lot in life. We have more holes to conquer and add a rock and neck rope to the bondage so that Bella plunges deeper into.

Duration: 26:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Busty cock slut shackled down

Triple Fisting and Extreme Dildo Insertion - Full HD 1080p

Siswet19 meets two other girls, 1 milf, 1 teen, for an anal stretching session. Clip starts with a short double anal fisting (as a kind of warmup, while siswet smiles). then, the both girls put three fists into siswets ass (particially almost elbow deep)/ you can hear how mrs. seswet fights with the inches. :D the scene continues with different anal stretching incl. a double rubberfist dildo combines with a girls fist (so, a triple anal again). various other giant dildos are involved.

Duration: 29:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2791kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 652.2 MB

Download Triple Fisting and Extreme Dildo Insertion - Full HD 1080p

Two Rotten Cunts

Dia Zerva thought she was showing up for a modeling gig like any other, but seeing S Dee tied to the bed and gagged should have let her know this was going to be different. The two of them are going to share everything for as long as they belong to Pd. They will suffer together, pleasure him together, and cum in unison or there will be consequences. They are tied together through it all and Pd is going to get them closer to each other than they have ever been before.

Duration: 54:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 608.3 MB

Download Two Rotten Cunts

She's Asking for It part 3

Bailey's rebellious attitude is not fading. Our once submissive young lady is now showing signs of conflict with submission, or maybe our longing to push her further and further is to blame...Either way, it matters little to Feenix...As far as he's concerned, her refusals are actually requests for more punishment...Bailey is savvey enough to know that she's asking for it, and Feenix is dedicated to fulfilling those requests with more stringent bondage and more intense punishments.

Duration: 10:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2580kbps

File size: 229.3 MB

Download She's Asking for It part 3

Katie Thornton - Boob Bands pet

The legendary Katie Thornton is back! We just can't resist to lock her boobs in metal, but Katie does not really like the tight Boob Bands. So she starts tugging at the padlocks, trying to free her boobs. We can't have that! But wait. Steel Mitts are just the thing we need to stop her from tampering with the Boob Bands! And some chains to frogtie her so she looks like a cute pet on all fours with her locked boobs. Obviously Katie liked this even less, so we also had to gag her to stop her complaining. Perfect!

Duration: 4:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11707kbps

File size: 363.3 MB

Download Katie Thornton - Boob Bands pet

Greys Secretary

I'm working late one day and haven't had time to step away from my work and lock the doors yet. I figure I'll just be a few more minutes and I will just lock the doors and set the alarm when I leave. I must get distracted, because I don't hear the door chime a minute later. Before I know it, I am being dragged back to the boss's office. The office invader thrust me into my boss's desk chair and starts rolling out duct tape as he attaches me to the chair.

Duration: 7:39
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 2092kbps

File size: 126.1 MB

Download Greys Secretary

Cherie Enslaved part 3

Cherie has been a delicious morsel in the adult industry for a few years now...We met her very early on in her career and have been shooting her ever since...because she is about as real as it gets...A beautifully voluptuous woman that leaves a slug trail of hotness in her path...and her masochistic desires are deep and sincere...I absolutely revel in my time with her and her body...I keep her as my toy...bound and naked, spread and helpless...she endures my harsh style with total sexiness...and she cums ferociously when I overlead her pussy with pleasure...Every man should have a woman like Cherie available for his use, at least from time to time...She loves to be fully enslaved.

Duration: 14:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1279kbps

File size: 151.7 MB

Download Cherie Enslaved part 3

BrutalMaster - Greyhound - A Hot Day At The Ranch

Studio: BrutalMaster
Genres: Bdsm

Hot does not even begin to describe the day. The sun was beating down, the mercury was rising and it was becoming steamy at The BondgeLife Ranch. The perfect day to take Slave Greyhound outside for a little bit of abuse.
Well, to be honest, a lot of abuse. Torture would really be the better way to put it. It started with her strung up on the whipping post, the sun cooking away, and then a brutal bullwhipping. Those long legs, that perfect ass, and those big fake udders all suffering under the sun and the lash at the same time.

Duration: 17:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5729kbps

File size: 779.6 MB

Download BrutalMaster - Greyhound - A Hot Day At The Ranch

SP Human Storage Gibbet - Abigail Dupree

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking, Latex

August 4, 2019

Human Subject Slrn 525-871-465 is retrieved from storage for further testing and predetermined usage. Applied electrical current from field phone generator to genitalia for revival and warming of the innards, nipple sipped for pliability and finally removed from steel gibbet at 18:20 hours.

Notes; Master James pronounces subject has been successfully removed from storage center for transport to training yard for further obedience and pain training.

Education means limitations + control - Debris-x
Objective;
The training gradually opens the slave to a mental-emotional reorientation of one's self within the framework defined by the training Master. As a rule, any training will quickly reveal the personal limits of the slave, dissolve mental blockages, and in some cases painfully question the certainties that are taken for granted. Training always means to work out the slaves' in the sense of personal predisposition existing, but mostly hidden investments with .

Duration: 19:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6831kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 975.7 MB

Download SP Human Storage Gibbet - Abigail Dupree

Tinder Date Gone Wrong

Cast: Sonia Harcourt
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Captured, Prisoner, Taken, Cleave Gagged, Satin Blouse, Crotch Rope, Satin Panties, Struggling, Helpless

You always wonder if dating apps are "safe".. For Sonia on this particular day, it definitely was not..

Lonely and not wanting to meet guys in the bar scene, she had decided to try a dating app to see who's out there. She remembered swiping through an endless sea of shirtless guys posing in their bathroom mirrors, and came across a guy that looked different and interesting.. She decided to swipe right and start a conversation. After going back and forth texting for a couple of days, they had decided to meet up for a night out.

The date had gone well. Sonia had showed up a little early and wore a flattering green satin blouse that complimented her light strawberry hair and pale complexion. They had dinner and a good conversation. She had probably opened up a little too much for a first date, but she had felt comfortable doing so. Whether it was the comfort she felt, the wine, or her loneliness, she couldn't tell.. But she accepted his invitation to come back to his place to "w.

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5944kbps
Audio: 247kbps

Download Tinder Date Gone Wrong

Back