~Pain in Bloody Torture Ecstasy (needles, hooks, hot wax)~

Torture_Blowgun - Ruby (17.08.2019)

Year: 17.08.2019
Genre: BDSM, punching, boxing, bondage, tattoo, lezdom
Description: Holly tries out a completely new abs workout with the help of Jessica and her boxing gloves.

Size: 548 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 24 min 6 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from FB >

Torture_Red Organza (28.09.2019)

Year: 28.09.2019
Genre: BDSM, piercing, sewing, stitching, curved, needle, ribbon, organza, spanking, bondage, orgasm, lezdom
Description: Ruby is a real piercing addict so she happily offered her pussy to Jessica to sew it up with a blunt and curved matress needle threaded with a nice red organza ribbon. This is a sequel of my Essence of Agony movie and I can tell you that it was one of my most painful sessions ever so kudos to Ruby. The pain drives you crazy twice at every piercing, first when the very blunt needle broke through the tissues very slowly and second time when the thicker part of the needle with the ribbon goes through the hole. The difference between the medical needle and this blunt sewing needle is not just that the latter is much more painful than the medical one but it is completely clean too. Ruby had eight holes in her pussy and she got a very nicely decorated and closed up pussy in the end. Jessica was so happy about her artwork that she had a huge orgasm while she was spanking Ruby's stitched up pussy.

Size: 1.21 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 30 min 51 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Nailed Down - Abby (23.11.2019)

Year: 23.11.2019
Genre: BDSM, tit torment, nipple torment, nails, hammer, nailing, crop, whipping, spanking, bondage, lezdom, vibe, orgasm
Description: Please be warned that this movie is not for the faint-hearted Abby - my new girl - is the most masochistic and extreme girl I have ever met. She is so committed to BDSM that she is wearing her metal collar all the time, even in bed and she tattood the word BDSM to her arm. For her, the pain is better than having regular sex. Her old wish came true by doing this session. She specifically asked me to nail her tits down and of course I fullfilled her wish with pleasure. The nails that I used were very long and thick but she didn't even scream or cry at all, she just had that demonic smile on her face as if she had have the most relaxing and chillout time while I was hammering her tits and nipples to the wooden beam with those huge nails. She only screamed a little bit when I whipped her ass, belly and nailed tits with a hard wooden crop. Actually I hit out one of the nails of her nipple. It was so creepy! Next time she wants her tits to be screwed down to a wooden beam, first off camera, just to see how it feels like. And I thought that I was a hardcore masochist lol , she is more hardcore than anyone.

Size: 1.15 GiB
Resolution:2160 x 3 840
Duration: 16 min 56 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Zombie Queen

Genre: Self-Torment
Description: Most girls dream about big ballony fake tits, but not QS. Her twisted mind was all about fake tit removal. At least her new tits matches her Zombie Queen halloween costume perfectly.
Models: QS

Size: 1.73 GiB
Duration: 29 min 31 s

Download from FB >

Torture_QS, Jeby - Chain Panties

Genre: Humiliation, Torture
Description: Jeby is a whining beauty when it is about piercing needles into her skin and yet she is a real piercing addict. This time she got dressed into panties made of piercings and chain. To have more fun I filled her brand-new panties with some hot capsaicin massage cream and sprayed some freezing compressed air onto her burning pussy.
Models: QS, Jeby

Size: 1.57 GiB
Duration: 26 min 50 s

Download from FB >

Torture_QS, Jeby - Blossom

Description: The staple gun is Jeby's favorite toy, I also love it because it can be used in so many ways. This time I got her body blossomed by stapling a few bunch of flowers to her butts, her tits and her pussy. Then I stuffed her vagina with a bouquet of red roses and closed her outer labias up to give some extra pain for her.
Models: QS, Jeby

Size: 1.32 GiB
Duration: 22 min 28 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Jeby, QS - Screwed

Description: In this movie I fully stuffed Jeby's pussy with pointy and sharp screws then I used a power screwdriver with screws on her thighs, belly, tits and pussy. In the end I removed the metal screws from her vagina with some very strong hard disk magnets.
Models: Jeby, QS

Size: 1.76 GiB
Duration: 30 min 19 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Nazryana, Jeby - Grumpy Teacher

Description: Nazryana thrashes a bunch of rulers on Jeby's most sensitive parts - and in the process those parts also get thrashed.
Models: Nazryana, Jeby

Size: 1.57 GiB
Duration: 27 min 28 s

Download from FB >

Torture_QS, Holly - Glowing Holly

Description: Holding the electrode of the violet wand in my hand and touching Holly's nipple and lips with my fingers or with my tongue is a real fun. Using metal fork and knife is even more intense. But when the charged rod penetrates her vagina is priceless.
Models: QS, Holly

Size: 2.03 GiB
Duration: 35 min 14 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Jeby, Tanita

Description: This is Jeby's first piercing session. She has a piercing phobia, yet she has several intim piercings, that's funny! First her butts were stapled then her nipples were fold in and her pussy was closed with staples. Finally she had to put on a T-shirt and tight jeans and her stapled tits and pussy got some more painful hits and kicks. I asked Tanita to be Jeby's dominatrix since I got the flu (ahchoooo). I wish you all a happy and K.y new year!

Size: 1.16 GiB
Duration: 19 min 59 s

Download from FB >

Torture_QS, Tracy

Description: Tracy is back and her vagina is hotter than ever. Especially after filling it with hot candlewax.

Size: 1.30 GiB
Duration: 22 min 48 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Holly, Nazryana - Holly (2018)

Year: 2018
Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Clamps, Torture, Pain
Description: When I saw that big red remote controlled car in the mall I could not stand not to buy it. We have already used a similar car years ago to pull down the clamps attached to my tits and pussy and I wanted to make a remake of this session (smiley) The difference is the car, the girls and besides the cloths clamps we also used some hair clamps. It is priceless to see that how Holly got completely freaked out when the red monster pulled her hanging meaty inner labias while her domina, Nazryana had a lot of fun and evil laughs.
Models: Holly, Nazryana

Size: 1.65 GiB
Duration: 28 min 20 s

Download from FB >

Torture_BLOW GUN NAZRYANA (2018)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Torture
Description: QS's revenge on Nazryana for that last blowgun session.
Models: NAZRYANA

Size: 2.03 GiB
Duration: 34 min 55 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Holly, QS (2018)

Genre: BDSM, Bondage, Insertion, Cnt-Stuffing, W-Brush, Cleaning, Torture, Pain
Description: Holly's tight pussy needed some cleaning so I collected all of the cleaning brushes from my household to do the job.
Models: Holly, QS

Size: 1.75 GiB
Duration: 30 min 26 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Ruby - SEALED - RUBY

Genre: BDSM, Bondage
Description: Ruby needed some closure so Tracy being a true friend gave her more than she wanted.
Models: Ruby

Size: 2.25 GiB
Duration: 38 min 36 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Jeby (19.05.2018)

Year: 19.05.2018
Genre: Self-torment, Self-piercing, Needles, Outdoor
Description: Jeby proved herself worthy to be called a real masochist by performing this self-piercing session. Very few of my slave girls is capable of that. She pushed tones of medical needles into her butts, nipples and pussy.
Models: Jeby

Size: 2.44 GiB
Duration: 42 min 0 s

Download from FB >

Torture_Nazryanna (07.04.2018)

Year: 07.04.2018
Genre: Hot-wax, Cnt-stuffing, Candles, Lezdom, Bondage, Orgasm, 4K-UHD
Description: QS fills Nazryana's Cnthole with some hot wax and candles.
Models: QS, Nazryanna

Size: 1.54 GiB
Duration: 38 min 57 s

Download from FB >

Back