Nymphomaniac And Sexually Motivated Rubber In Latex

Elizabeth Andrews - What She Likes About Bondage

Genres: Leather, Armbinder, Panel Ballgag, Rope Bondage, Hogtie, Boots, Latex
Video language: English

Elizabeth got a custom request for a bit of a discussion/bondage video from a fan and she was only to happy to oblige. She takes off her leather jacket and is wearing a latex outfit with a keyhole top, tight skirt, and her knee high boots. She talks a bit about some of her gear and her Ledermeister Armbinder is pulled tightly onto her arms pulling them together. With the yoke of the armbinder strapped on to finish it's application David exits the frame and Lizz starts talking about the armbinder and why she loves it and how it feels and that sort of thing. David returns and grabs some of his straps binding her wrists together with one and taking another one and applying it around her waist. A final strap is added between her waist strap and her armbinder cinching it down. She describes how it feels and how confining it is to her arms. The next thing she was asked for was her thoughts on a tight hogtie that she is put in on the carpet in front of the desk. David finishes off th.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:39
Video: 1648x928, AVC (H.264), 5953kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 839.4 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews - What She Likes About Bondage

Tight bondage, strappado and hogtie for hot angel

Release Year: 2018

Sexy girl in white blouse, in blue short skirt, with small tits plus man in gray t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - full body on the floor. Big black ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, strappado and hogtie for a horny model with naked breast in the garage.

Duration: 37:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2543kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Tight bondage, strappado and hogtie for hot angel

Elizabeth Andrews : Latex catsuit and inflatable butterfly gag

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

I walked across the room wearing a black latex catsuit and 6.3 inch leather peep toe pumps. The Boss informed me to gag myself with the butterfly gag he left on my office chair. He would meet up with me shortly. I stood in the center of the room, shoving the rubber gag in my mouth. It felt awkward. There was a pump attached. I gave the pump a small squeeze and the gag inflated in my mouth. My eyes got big as my mouth filled with air. I heard the Boss coming so I released the valve. Mr. Big Boss picked up an open mouth head harness and pulled the pump through the hole. He then buckled the harness on tightly. I was glad that the harness helped hold the gag in my mouth.

Duration: 17:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps

File size: 781.8 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews : Latex catsuit and inflatable butterfly gag

Asian Latex Slave Dominated Hard

Release Year: 2010
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Bondage, Ass Worship, Latex

If you like girls having bondage sex with other girls you've come to the right place! You'll see new updates 5 times a month with crystal clear lesbian femdomme movies in windows media format and thousands of pictures of hot young girls doing nasty things to each other. You'll see lesbian facesitting, breathplay, made and denied orgasms, lesbian maids, nurses and servants. Strap-on slavegirls eager to please, hard pussy punishments, breast tortures, and lots of hot bondage story videos you won't see anywhere else! Are you ready to see hours of storyline videos of lesbian girls getting dominated and made to eat pussy?

Duration: 25:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Asian Latex Slave Dominated Hard

Elizabeth Andrews: Latex catsuit, posture collar and ballet heels

Earlier in the day I had a memo on my desk from Mr. Big Boss. It stated that he wanted to me to stay after work to talk about a transgression. I waited for him on a stool in my office. My desk had been pushed up against the wall for more space. I was wearing a black latex catsuit with matching waist cincher and ballet heels, upon the Boss' request. In my hands, I held a posture collar. I wrapped the thick leather around my neck and buckled it. The posture collar thrust my chin forward while elongating my neck. Soon after, the Boss walked in. He went over to my desk, which was littered with leather gear. He picked up a leather armbinder and walked over to me. He told me to stand. I stood in the ballet heels while he XXXX my latex covered arms down the leather armbinder. It wasn't an easy feat to keep my balance while my toes were starting to feel the effects of the ballet heels, but I managed gracefully. The Boss allowed me to sit slightly on the stool while he gagged me with a head ha.

Duration: 18:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5830kbps

File size: 826.3 MB

Download Elizabeth Andrews: Latex catsuit, posture collar and ballet heels

Delicate Spread

The controlled acts of S & M take on many forms and flavors that teeter on the edge of psychotic tenancies, some... Most will never understand. Sexual Sadomasochism is demented and crazed with purpose to satisfy deviant cravings, makes you feel alive and naughty.

The Master⁄slave dynamic is sybiotic
Here at the Sensual Pain Studio, Master James is busy constantly testing these waters with his slave Abigail Dupree. The consensual abuse, a type of DEBRISx lifestyle is there for everyone to see. He likes sadistically torturing his slave and because he likes it, this triggers masocististic tendancies in his slave, by this she loves her Master's torture.

Limits and Boundaries in the consensual BDSM Lifestyle. Respecting these foundational building blocks is crucial to what it is all about. Without these rules, it isn't BDSM

Is Kink BDSM a consensual psychosis?
Psychosis is clinically defined as a severe mental disorder in which thought and emotions are so impaired that contact i.

Duration: 32:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Delicate Spread

Gmoras: Mr. Big Boss's Latex Maid

Gmoras is dressed as a latex maid and she's dusting the rack in her pantyhose and high heels. Mr. Big Boss arrives and gives her some bondage as reward for her excellent service and soon she finds herself with her elbows and wrists bound behind her back and a big white ballgag in her mouth. Her shoes are changed to severe metal six inch high heels and her arms pulled into a strappado and hair tied back. Gmoras finds herself standing with her ankles crossed further increasing the difficulty of her situation. She finds herself standing there wondering just how long she'll be left like that.

Duration: 16:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 903.3 MB

Download Gmoras: Mr. Big Boss's Latex Maid

Bondage, spanking, mummification and torture for sexy girls

Release Year: 2020

Horny model in black panties, with beautiful naked tits, with hot ass and with wet pussy plus sexy woman in black latex clothes, with big boobs. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. She fucks her pussy with vibrator. Professional bondage, domintion, torture and torment for a hot brunette with small breast in the large room.

Duration: 36:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3002kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking, mummification and torture for sexy girls

Nichole Skye, Harley Bane, & Elizabeth Andrews : Latex Marco Polo

Elizabeth has newest secretaries Harley Bane and Nichole Skye dolled up in latex and quickly moves in with two leather armbinders, explaining to them that they are about to play a little game. She starts by placing each ladys arms into the leather sleeves and then gagging them, Nichole with a leather plug gag, and Harley with a leather pouch gag. Both ladies then get blindfolds fixed to their faces to further the little game of Marco Polo they are about to play. Lizz then proceeds to strut around in her latex and high heels while both ladies move around the room trying to find each other by the distinctive sound of high heels on wooden floors. Lots of interesting motion and fun with two new ladies who are very enthusiastic about being bound and gagged.

Duration: 16:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7727kbps

File size: 971.1 MB

Download Nichole Skye, Harley Bane, & Elizabeth Andrews : Latex Marco Polo

Super bondage, domination and torture for beautiful bitch

Sexy brunette in latex clothes, with beautiful body, with sexy boobs and with hot ass plus man in black clothes. Her tied up with belts on the floor. Black mask on her head. He fucks her wet shaved pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for horny slavegirl with hot body in the large house.

Duration: 29:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4920kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for beautiful bitch

Elizabeth Andrews : On Latex Assignment In The Mountains

Lizz finds herself on vacation with the mysterious man who apparently loves latex. Shes at his vacation home walking slowly down the gravel driveway carefully in her six inch heels bringing the mail back. A task made much more complicated by her ankles being changed together. She makes it to the wooden walkway her high heels clicking on the boards as she navigates her way up a couple stairs made more difficult by her short ankle chain. Lizz puts the mail down and navigates into a guest room where she makes a used bed with her cuffed wrists before heading back out. She navigates back down the stairs to a garden hose that she picks up and starts watering the landscaping with walking around navigating the treacherous terrain in her six inch heels. She puts the hose up moving out to the deck to admire the view a bit. Apparently someone took notice of that though and suddenly her arms are bound behind her with a leather armbinder and she moves out to the rail. Someone has set their mind to.

Duration: 19:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7753kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Elizabeth Andrews : On Latex Assignment In The Mountains

Tigerr Benson

Release Year: 2019

Once Tiffany gets her secured to the ominous looking apparatus, the fun begins. First she smacks up those melons while pinching and twisting her nubs and biting her ear lobes. The look on Tiger's face says she loves it! Then she treats her submissive to a tonguing of the asshole, followed by some furious spanking

Duration: 35:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6346kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Tigerr Benson

Enchantress Sahrye & Elizabeth Andrews : Coerced Into Fetish The Tables Turn

Lizz is sitting on the couch after a party crossing her legs and uncrossing them all the while thinking about a girl she saw at the party. That girl was Enchantress Sahrye and Lizz just cant get her out of her head. As she starts to fantasize high heel clicks hit the wood floor and Lizz realizes shes not alone. Sahrye orders her out of her outfit and she takes her dress off and accepts the catsuit and heels that Sahrye hands her. After sliding them on Lizz is fondled and made to walk around a bit before ending up in tight bondage and a black ballgag. Sahrye handgags Lizz a few times before taking straps and buckling her arms behind her back tightly. Lizz is left to struggle and she does for a bit till the fantasy fades out and returns with Sahrye tightly bound in a leather armbinder, head harness ring gag, and cuffed and hobbled ankles. She struggles sensually moving around on her feet and slinking around on the couch a bit showing off her teasing, bound, form.

Duration: 16:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7736kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Enchantress Sahrye & Elizabeth Andrews : Coerced Into Fetish The Tables Turn

Tight bondage, domination and torture for sexy girls in latex

Beautiful models in black latex clothes, with very sexy bodies and with hot boobs. Her tied up with belts - hands, legs and belly on the bed. Gag in her mouth. She spanks her sexy ass. She fucks her wet shaved pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for young girls with sexy tits in the large house.

Format: m4v
Duration: 25:08
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4443kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for sexy girls in latex

Rachel Adams : Into Fetish

Rachel is relaxing on the couch after a long day when she finds herself drifting off due to her exhausted state. Elizabeth comes in and her to stand up and change out of her clothing into a catsuit and high heeled boots. With her new outfit complete Elizabeth comes in and gags Rachel before placing her arms into an armbinder and drawing them behind her back. With her arm secured Lizz takes the further step of using belts to secure them even more tightly before giving her a couple of appraising gropes. Lizz straps her ankles and leaves poor Rachel to struggle in her tight leather bondage, and PVC with a blindfold to deny her the ability to look at her seductive captress.

Duration: 16:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6322kbps

File size: 770.6 MB

Download Rachel Adams : Into Fetish

Super bondage, strappado and torture for very hot angel

Hot model with beautiful tits, with shaved pussy and with sexy body plus man in blue jeans and him assistant with hot ass. Her tied up with belts - full body on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for very sexy brunette with sexy breast in the large room.

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 6116kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Super bondage, strappado and torture for very hot angel

Arielle Lane : Latex Leotard, Ultra High Heels, and Tight string Bondage

Genres: BDSM,string,Bondage,torture

Arielle is guided into the room on her sky high heels and string is carefully wound around her arms starting with her wrists and elbows. A ballgag is placed into her mouth and she's groped thoroughly her firm tits squeezed through the shiny latex. More string winds it's way around her body harnessing her upper body and then a crotch string and waist string holding her arms even more tightly to her shapely waist. She's made to walk back and forth a few times till her legs give out and she's moved to the floor to accept her hogtie. Her ankles are bound individually and pulled to her arms causing her knees to spread and her legs to splay out a bit how helpless she is. Arielle struggles, moans and drools her way to the finish line in this tight tie and gag.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6315kbps

File size: 840.3 MB

Download Arielle Lane : Latex Leotard, Ultra High Heels, and Tight string Bondage

Bondage, domination and torture for beautiful sexy models

Horny slavegirl in latex clothes, with sexy body, with hot ass and with naked shaved pussy plus sexy mistress in black clothes, with big boobs. Her tied up with ropes and scotch - hands and legs on the chair. Black mask on her head. She fucks her wet pussy with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for beautiful girl with sexy tits in the large room.

Duration: 22:23
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5321kbps
Audio: 146kbps

Download Bondage, domination and torture for beautiful sexy models

Onlyfans VicyDevika - Latex & Rubber Breath-Play Part 4

Vicky Devika is the goddess of extreme breathplay in rubber & latex, always pushing her limits with vaccum bags, rebreather bags, gas masks and more.. The scenes contains breath-play with plastic bag, latex hoods & different kinds of gasmasks with re-breather bags attached, she is masturbating with vibrator & dildo white she struggles for breath, rope bondage, latex sex missionary & doggy-style, vacuum sealed in plastic bag, latex vacbed, recording of live webcam sessions and more.

Video: 1920x1080

Total size: 284.1 MB in 1 files.

Download Onlyfans VicyDevika - Latex & Rubber Breath-Play Part 4

Acquired Redhead Gimp Construct

In this further course of shedding the identity, becoming a simple slave, an object or even a gimp. The advancement by incremental training and the basis of each training always includes the entire complex of rules, control, punishment, training, drill and dressage with the ultimate goal of fully trained slaves in the sense of comprehensive disciplining, conditioning and final ownership. The conscious consent of the slave to break through the conventions of an existing frame of life or relationship and to establish M⁄s, D⁄S and sadomasochistic structures as the only valid framework in this new life plan. The training gradually opens the slave to a mental-emotional reorientation of one's self within. Routines include aspects of punishment, humiliation, control, pain and pleasure. These are the core elements of a real-life M⁄s D⁄S relationship.

Slaven 465 May2019: Was retrieved from the pit this day for the physical loss of identity by head shaved and gimp mask. Further obedience tra.

Duration: 35:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps

Download Acquired Redhead Gimp Construct

Long tubes pee enema

Genres: clinic-sex, clinic, clinical, anal, assfucking, bdsm, bondage, catheter, cbt, doctor, fisting, fetish

Stomachsound anal dildo pee enema for him. Again something after my fancy, just a little kinky and bizarre. Smile. First my rubberslave got a huge two litre hot enema, so that his asscunt was really clean for the next games. The almost 40 inch long enema nozzle dildo must be inserted complete. So that the horny bastard got most possible pleasure I fuck him with that ultralong toy anal. Just an unbelieveable feeling so deep. Then he got a nice stomachsound and again the whole 40 inch enemadildo inside his asscunt. While I masturbate a bit with my toy I peeed into my rubber pisspants and filled some syringes for him. Just deep inside his stomach through the sound and very very deep inside his bowel with the long tube. While giving him his deep pee enema he got an orgasm. Even better for him. Smile. Just kinky rubber fetish just the way I like it. Kinky and bizarre, but this is just the way I love it and I am sure you will love it. Smile. Have fun and enjoy it with me right now. Yours ki.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 18:52
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 3570kbps

File size: 519.1 MB

Download Long tubes pee enema

Anal Pighole Deep Rating and Use

In this Product Rating Video slave Abigail inserts and rates the Pighole Deep-2 Fuckable Buttplug Black from Oxballs in the bathroom by the toilet. Master thinks that this slave will later clean the bathroom better with this in her butt!
Slave abigail is shown here in three different sessions inserting this huge tunnel plug and in the last session she is getting ass fucked with the tunnel plug in her ass, wow... the wet noises it makes while she is getting fucked by Master.

Duration: 35:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6834kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Download Anal Pighole Deep Rating and Use

Lucys Clinic Exam Pt:5

This is the most thorough medical exam I've had so far! When I first signed up, I didn't realise it would be this thorough or include activities that made me feel SO horny. Just when I thought the exam must be coming to an end, I am to cum again and again with the Hitachi wand pressed hard against my pussy. then after I've finished sucking on his cock, Dr Ben slides it deep into my throbbing cunt, Mmm!!!

Duration: 16:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6336kbps

File size: 800.8 MB

Download Lucys Clinic Exam Pt:5

Feel My Ropes

Master Kyaa stopped by from out of town for a rope session at the Sensualpain Studio Dungeon today and she is in command. Goddess Master Kyaa loves to put obedient slaves in rope bondage for the squeals and yelps that she gets out of them while they are in her tight ropes. Slave abigail is so used to metal and wood device bondage that she forgets how long it has been sense she has been put in rope bondage as a bottom. A must see for the sadomasochism as well as the art of rope bondage and suspension.

Duration: 29:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Feel My Ropes

Vacbed Punishment

I climb between the silky soft latex sheet of the vacbed, remembering how amazing it feels against my skin, Mmmm! I cannot wait to feel it sucked up tight against me... it's such an incredible feeling. However, I had no idea that while I am being fully vacuum packed and unable to move, I am also being punished!! The slaps against my tits and pussy were almost too much to take under the thin latex sheet... combined with the Wand vibrating fast and tormenting my pussy, I was unable to control any part of myself.

Duration: 17:09
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7, 3135kbps

File size: 408.5 MB

Download Vacbed Punishment

A Trio Of Tape!

Three bound beauties in the toughest tape ties they have EVER been in! In fact, every one of these beauties had to tap out before they were released! First, African-American bombshell Jayda Blaze shows off her figure in a nylon encasement accented by bone-crushing bands of red tape, fusing her elbows together and locking them to her upper body so she can't possibly remove the tight tape gag that keeps her grunting and groaning! Mystic Moon struggles in a sexy black nightgown and red tape that keep her limbs secured quite nicely, with no chance of escape (except for the drool collecting behind that fat ball gag, THAT manages to escape in a nice humiliating fashion)! Mystick was in genuine tears by the time this scene ended. Finally, Kristyna Dark is encased in a nylon bodysuit, mummified in clear tape, and left to endure the endless groping of her assailant! Worse, THIS tape contracts as it heats up! By the end, she's in REAL trouble!

Duration: 27:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9904kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download A Trio Of Tape!

Bondage Cum Slut

After more cock sucking I am bound with my arms behind my back... fastened tightly with a rubber armbinder. The armbinder is sooo tight! I'm unable to move my arms at all. I do manage to slide my aching pussy onto one cock while sucking the other. I try so hard to bounce up and down on the cock buried inside my rubberised cunt... it's not so easy when inside the armbinder! This frustrates me, making me even hornier. After, the guys take me back onto the floor wanting more cock sucking! I suck hard as I can't wait to taste their cum and feel it dribbling down my face and body...

Duration: 17:46
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7, 6014kbps

File size: 797.9 MB

Download Bondage Cum Slut

Super bondage, domination and mummification for young girl

Young blonde with small tits, in black panties and in black bra plus hot woman in red dress, with big boobs. Her stripped. Her tied up with scotch - full body. Big white ball in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and mummification for horny model with naked breast in the bedroom.

Duration: 34:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and mummification for young girl

Bent Over the Bar Stool

Genres: Bondage

Mina wears her incredibly sexy blue PVC Realise Swimsuit, and some brand new stretch PVC gloves and stockings. She has a bullet vibrator inserted and flicks the switch leading to a soothing buzzing feeling between her legs. She is gagged in our white leather harness ballgag, elbows tied with white rope and eventually finds herself bent over a bar stool with her head harness tied off very tightly to her arms pulling them up into a strappado position. This was incredibly tough for Mina, she needed out not long after we hit that final position, a really hot shoot, this costume would give people heart attacks if she walked down the street!

Duration: 19:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 704.5 MB

Download Bent Over the Bar Stool

Fetish - Chichi's Perverted Step- Full Movie

Chichi is wearing a sexy outfit...red latex booty shorts, a see through mesh crop top and red high heels...all ready to go to some party with a girlfriend. She's on the phone telling her how she's going to drive the boys crazy....if she can get out of the house. She complains about her step-...who gives her the creeps because he always manages to touch her ass. Just as she heads to the door, her step- confronts her...and tells her how slutty she looks and that she isn't allowed to leave. The defiant Chichi turn to go, and he grabs her and forcibly marches her back to...the bedroom. Chichi now finds herself bound hand and foot to the bed....face down. As she struggles, her perky ass in those skin tight latex shorts looks so inviting. Her step comes and sits next to her...happy to have a little '/' quality time. He tells her how hot she looks as he gropes and fondles her. Chichi protests through her tape-gag. He tells her she's so much hotter than her mom. He pulls her by the hair...s.

Duration: 27:08
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 6808kbps
Audio: 244kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Fetish - Chichi's Perverted Step- Full Movie

Black Lacing Armbinder

Genres: Bondage

Mina made herself a fresh black lambskin lacing armbinder with silver eyelets. She is laced into it and is bound tightly with belts to break it in. She's also wearing one of our new Five Point Leather harnesses, a mesh bodysuit and sleek black PVC leggings with red high heels.

Duration: 18:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4791kbps

File size: 675.3 MB

Download Black Lacing Armbinder

Electric Chair

Video starts with Slave-M sitting in a chair wearing fetish clothing. (Rubber Stockings, platform shoes, corset, and an open top that displays her huge tits). She is then bound to the chair. Some face play starts (hook in nose, and mouth etc) We then get an up-close view of her extreme piercings. Her tit's are hung from chains. A large nail is put through her nose. She pisses herself. Electrodes are connected to her vagina, and a control box is attached to her collar. The male begins to torment her with electric shocks. She is gaged, and then he masturbates until he cums on her outfit.

Duration: 27:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5868kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Electric Chair

Yvette Cousteau Cat suited intruder hogtied and gagged

Yvette is a spy for some foreign government. She has broken into a hotel room where she believes there are some sensitive corporate documents. All of a sudden, Sahrye walks in and catches her. So she cannot run off and get help, Yvette grabs Sahrye and wrestles her to the floor. Then Sahrye's male friend walks and sees what is going on.

Duration: 16:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7374kbps

File size: 891.7 MB

Download Yvette Cousteau Cat suited intruder hogtied and gagged

He Hogtied Me To A Post Upside Down

Cast: Pepper Sterling
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Big Tits, Latex, Cat Suite, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Crotch Rope, Rope, Suspension, Hogtied, Hogties, Chicken Wing, Elbow Tie, Milf, High Heels, On Screen Ties

We had been playing around a little warming up. Pepper had shot a couple of sets and really wanted to go for a good one. She told me to come up with something and lay it on her. I did and this is what I came up with. A high back arching chicken winged hogtie while suspended. Pepper is one hell of a women she stays this way a long time in the clip. At the end when I take out the spider gag all she could do was smile. All rigging was done on screen from start to finish.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 220.9 MB

Download He Hogtied Me To A Post Upside Down

Enchantress Sahrye Elizabeth Andrews Coerced Into Fetish Tables Turn

Lizz is sitting on the couch after a party crossing her legs and uncrossing them all the while thinking about a girl she saw at the party. That girl was Enchantress Sahrye and Lizz just cant get her out of her head. As she starts to fantasize high heel clicks hit the wood floor and Lizz realizes shes not alone. Sahrye orders her out of her outfit and she takes her dress off and accepts the catsuit and heels that Sahrye hands her.

Duration: 16:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7742kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Enchantress Sahrye Elizabeth Andrews Coerced Into Fetish Tables Turn

He Hogtied Me To A Post Upside Down

Cast: Pepper Sterling
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Big Tits, Latex, Cat Suite, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Crotch Rope, Rope, Suspension, Hogtied, Hogties, Chicken Wing, Elbow Tie, Milf, High Heels, On Screen Ties

We had been playing around a little warming up. Pepper had shot a couple of sets and really wanted to go for a good one. She told me to come up with something and lay it on her. I did and this is what I came up with. A high back arching chicken winged hogtie while suspended. Pepper is one hell of a women she stays this way a long time in the clip. At the end when I take out the spider gag all she could do was smile. All rigging was done on screen from start to finish.

Duration: 27:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 976kbps

File size: 220.9 MB

Download He Hogtied Me To A Post Upside Down

Afsana Kink, Muriel LaRoja & Katarina Blade vs. VeVe Lane

Here you can see the ultimate action when sexy Girls try to wrestle and tie down U.S. Superstar VeVe Lane. The 4th fight shows the ultimate Battle between the three local Heroes Afsana Kink, Muriel LaRoja & Katarina Blade vs. VeVe Lane. A 3 on 1 Fight andultimate Challenge for VeVe Lane. Can she also beat 3 Girls ???

Duration: 17:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2675kbps

File size: 362.5 MB

Download Afsana Kink, Muriel LaRoja & Katarina Blade vs. VeVe Lane

Florane Russell - Horny BDSM Neighbor DP'D

Luca Ferrero can't get any work done with the sounds of his horny BDSM neighbor Florane Russell in action, so he goes to make a complaint only to find that the she's solo in latex dominatrix gear and needs her holes filled with more than just a vibrator.

Duration: 28:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7813kbps

Download Florane Russell - Horny BDSM Neighbor DP'D

Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

In photos and videos, Latex Lucy excels in portraying either the dominant or submissive role, and today she is under the thumb of Master Kristien as his total bottom! She must have done something awfully naughty to end up tied to a tree with arms pulled up behind her and a red ball gag in her mouth. Kristien appears, also dressed in black latex, and he flogs her butt and her big tits too. The sides of her boobs redden under the onslaught of the flogger. Then Kristien takes out Lucy's ball gag and has her kneel on the ground. Out comes his masterful cock, and clothed in latex, too! Lucy looks up at him with puppy eyes as he edges his black sheathed prick toward her face, and then he moves her head onto his rod, having her suck him deeply even while he fondles her knockers. Kristien kneels on the ground himself, with his latex log jutting upward so that Lucy can bend over and continue her sucking, her hands still bound behind her. Lucy looks up at him with supplicating eyes through the .

Duration: 19:35
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Latex Lucy - Serving His Latex Cock!

From Person to Ponygirl - Pleasure Ride

Janna Grace and Katja Lynx. Ponygirl training gets hotter and hotter each day over here at the Farm! My girlfriend, Janna arrives to test out Katja on the sulky. First you will see a transformation from person to ponygirl using a body harness, bridle, butt plug...

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 21:12
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2052kbps
Audio: 51kbps

File size: 327.2 MB

Download From Person to Ponygirl - Pleasure Ride

Back