Merciless Mistresses

Devilish Domination - Seeing Double, Caning Punishment - Bondage

Mistress Athena & Domina Liza Have a string of slaves that are in need of a punishment.
Its not hard to find out which ones need it more, or shall I say can take more.
Between the lot of them they are quite easy to break.
Looking the same and both with a fierce right arm, the only thing these slaves can do is beg for forgiveness.
Each one asking for time to be called.
Will we Lets see

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Female Wrestling, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Domination, Strapping, Leather Fetish, Punishment, Glove Fetish, Verbal, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Slave Training, Rubber Fetish, Bondage, Slapping, Dominatrix, Double Domination, Paddling, Mistresses, BDSM, Faceslapping

File name:Devilish Domination - Seeing Double, Caning Punishment.mp4
File Size: 823 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:27:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3978 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Devilish Domination - Seeing Double, Caning Punishment.mp4

Strafkamer - Mistress Baton - Lockdown Loser - Whipping and Caning

Mistress Baton looks absolutely stunning in black stilettos, a pair of black tights and a luxurious black silk pussybow blouse. She imagines herself as the person in charge of punishing those who don't abide by lockdown regulations in Canada, Scotland, South Africa and England... Bottom2Baton is on the bench, and receives a very fucking hard series of strokes with the Canadian prison strap, the tawse, a hippo hide sjambok and finally, a cane.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Classic Caning, Stilettos, Strapping, Corporal BDSM, Blondes, Judicial, Prison, Canada, Scotland, South Africa, Johannesburg, Dominatrix, Disciplinarian, Bdsm, High Heels, Yoga Pants, Strong Women, Corporal Punishment, Kink

File name:Strafkamer - Mistress Baton - Lockdown Loser.mp4
File Size: 854 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:48
Video: AVC, 1280x, 60.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Strafkamer - Mistress Baton - Lockdown Loser.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess No, Goddess Mya - Cauliflower Farts - Farting

We are all sitting around when GoddessNo starts explaining the benefits of the "Cauliflower DIet". (You eat nothing but cauliflower, basically.) But the only problem with it? It causes you to FART like ALL the time!
But we decide to have some fun with that- because we use it to torturre a slave with all of our GAS! HAHA!! We make him lay there and we each take TURNS plopping down on his face and letting one RIP. It actually makes for a fun little game! LOL
Then at the end we all sit on his face at the same time and see who can fart on his face first! Winner gets to pick where We take his credit card to go SPEND ALL HIS MONEY tonight!!! :)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Ass Smothering, Smother, Farting, Ass Grinding, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Fetish, The Mean Girls, Miami Mean Girls, American Mean Girls, The Mean Girls Club, Mean Girl Manor, Miami

File name:The Mean Girls - Goddess No, Goddess Mya - Cauliflower Farts.mp4
File Size: 111 MB
Resolution: 720 x 400
Duration: 00:09:12
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1520 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Goddess No, Goddess Mya - Cauliflower Farts.mp4

Ballbusting World PPV - Goddess Aveena busts balls in the dungeon - BB1489 - Ball Abuse

Goddess Aveena loves ballbusting, and she is making it her mission to drop Nadman to the floor in agony. Looking hot in shiny red boots and a black bodysuit, Aveena delivers some brutal kicks and hits to the bollocks as she tests out Nadman's endurance.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT, CFNM, Goddess Aveena, Aveena, Ballkicking, Ball Squeezing

File name:bb1489-3000.mp4
File Size: 353 MB
Duration: 00:15:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 2993 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bb1489-3000.mp4

Gynarchy Goddess - Suck My Toes Whilst I Fuck Your Ass

Sometimes men need to be reminded of their place. Bent over my throne, this slave is about to brush up on his respect for the superior sex by having his ass pounded by my cock whilst he sucks and licks my toes like a true slave should.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap On, Dominatrix, Female Supremacy, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Fetish, Foot Licking, Humiliation, Latex, Toe Sucking, Degradation, Goddess Serena, Toes Licking

File name:Gynarchy_Goddess_Suck_My_Toes_Whilst_I_Fuck_Your_Ass.mp4
File Size: 328 MB
Duration: 00:14:20
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Gynarchy_Goddess_Suck_My_Toes_Whilst_I_Fuck_Your_Ass.mp4

Strapon Hell - Diana, Tania

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Pussy Worship, Anus, Ass, Russian, Dual Domination, Boots, Double Domination

File name:Strapon_Hell_-_Diana_Tania.mp4
File Size: 260 MB
Duration: 00:17:32
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1941 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Strapon_Hell_-_Diana_Tania.mp4

NEWMFX - Big Bad Butts - Full Version - Face Sitting & Smothering

SYNOPSIS: Tay brought a gift for Victoria to have fun using her ass today... It's Jack, and he will serve as a slave! Without hesitating, Victoria sits on top of him and already fits her ass in order to cover all the slave's airways, mainly nose and mouth, while Tay sits on his legs and keeps him trapped. Victoria has fun rubbing her ass and pussy over Jack's face and making him completely breathless while she feels horny and pleased to see him suffer, and the domme makes him disappear under her huge buttocks. Of course, Tay also uses the moment to stifle Jack with her ass. He suffers without air and his lungs almost collapse!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Face Fucking, Ass Smelling

File name:NEWMFX - Big Bad Butts - Full Version.mp4
File Size: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:32:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5661 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

NEWMFX - Big Bad Butts - Full Version.mp4

Hinako House of Bondage - Hitachi in Rest Sack, Canvas Straitjacket and Plastic Wrap Bondage - Amateur

When Hinako first received this rest sack from one of her subs via her Amazon wish list, she did not really know how to use it. With this rest sack, it is impossible to outstretch the legs. She and her sub both thought about it and they eventually came up with a plan. So, she put him in a canvas straitjacket, then into the rest sack and then wrapped the whole thing up. He was completely immobile, and Hinako was starting to have some fun. She continued, taping the Hitachi to his dick with vinyl tape and shoving her bare feet into his face, him to smell her horribly stinky feet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Straitjacket, Mummification, Smell Fetish, Foot Smelling, Vibrator, Bondage, Hinako, Asian, Japanese, Amateur, Slave Training, Japanese Mistress, Tape Gag, Abandonment, Nipple Toy, Canvas, Pu Leather, Mummy, Breath Play, Restraint, Hitachi

File name:Hinako House of Bondage - Hitachi in Rest Sack, Canvas Straitjacket and Plastic Wrap Bondage.mp4
File Size: 444 MB
Duration: 00:25:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2076 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hinako House of Bondage - Hitachi in Rest Sack, Canvas Straitjacket and Plastic Wrap Bondage.mp4

Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Junk Mail - Electric Play

Elise knows Patrick enjoys complete helplessness. All-encompassing restriction. Absolute immobilization. After stuffing a couple electro balls up Patrick's ass, Elise gets to work on the heavy bondage layering process. Beginning with a thick canvas hood, Patrick is soon faceless. Slipping into a sexy leather straitjacket, Patrick begins to relax into his situation. Helping him into a heavy canvas Max Cita mail bag, Elise informs Patrick that he is about to be laced into the sack, as if it's a full-body corset. Soon, Elise suspends the bag in the air. Patrick has left this earth. To bring him back, Elise turns up the electro on both the ass plug as well as some additional cock and ball electro bands. Tugging on his dick, Elise keeps Patrick on edge. When asked to wiggle, Elise sees that Patrick can barely move his body, but yet he sways and sways. How long does Patrick stay bound up in the sack? Watch and find out.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage, Bondage Device, Bondage Male, Electric Play, Cage, Electric, Suspension, Genital Bondage, Elise Graves, Patrick, Max Cita, Canvas, Mail Sack, Suspended, Electro, Ass Plug, Cock Electro, CBT, Straitjacket, Sj, Hood, Heavy Bondage

File name:Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Junk Mail.mp4
File Size: 2.23 GB
Duration: 00:40:27
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 7769 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Junk Mail.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Riley Reid - Drenched into Submission - Oral Servitude

Every princess deserves a throne and Miss Riley has just the slave's face to be used as one. She orders him to start worshipping her cunt as she uses a high powered vibrator to achieve mind blowing orgasms. Riley is so horny that her pussy starts squirting uncontrollably all over her slave's mouth making him consume every last drop of her delicious juices. HD MP4 1280x720Also available in iPhone/Mobile HD Format

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Squirting, Oral Servitude, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Femdom Empire, Female Orgasm, Mistress, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Riley Reid, Squirt, Oral, Pussy

File name:Vicious Femdom Empire - Riley Reid - Drenched into Submission.mp4
File Size: 251 MB
Duration: 00:07:56
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4172 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Vicious Femdom Empire - Riley Reid - Drenched into Submission.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Randi, Randy Moore - Goddess Jousting 1

This was SOOO much fun! It was "The Randi & Randy Show" at My house the other day! The beautiful Randy Moore came over to film with Me- YAY! :) And we had some fun using and My slaves. This is the best video to put up for the Memorial Day weekend because it shows US having fun out by the pool! :) Except with GODDESSES, we have SLAVES to play with and ! LOL!
In this one we each stand on one of My slaves FACES and joust with each other with pool noodles and try to know each other off of the slaves face! LOL! First one to 5 "knockoffs" wins and gets both slaves to massage Her at the same time for an hour, poolside!
Download the clip to see who wins! Oh, AND to see how LITTLE we care about the slaves HEDS we are squishing under our BARE FEET! All we care about it WINNING! LOL! Slaves are just toys for us to play with. They mean no more to us than the pool noodles we are smacking each other with! LOL!
GR

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Fetish, Foot Licking, Trampling, Humiliation, Facebusting, Bikini, Barefeet, Barefoot, Degradation, The Mean Girls, Miami Mean Girls, American Mean Girls, The Mean Girls Club, Mean Girl Manor, Miami

File name:The Mean Girls - Goddess Randi, Randy Moore - Goddess Jousting 1.mp4
File Size: 278 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:07:02
Video: AVC, 1440x, 22.768 FPS, 5474 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Goddess Randi, Randy Moore - Goddess Jousting 1.mp4

Club Stiletto FemDom - Ms Sinstress - How he Amuses Me

Ms Sinstress is enjoying a nice summer day by the pool. Her slave is her foot stool and ashtray. She blows smoke in has face, dashes her cigarette in his mouth and then spits on his tongue so she can butt it out in his mouth. To really amuse herself she sends him into the pool to see how long he can hold his breath under the water before she calls him back out to kiss and worship her shoes and feet, then her ass. She spoils him!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Smoke Fetish, Human Ashtray, Spitting, Spit, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Shoe & Boot Worship, Sinstress, Shoes, Worship, Club Stiletto, Mistress

File name:kac-how-he-amuses-me.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:06:35
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 23.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

kac-how-he-amuses-me.mp4

Reality Girls Scissors - Loren's Extreme Knockouts - Wrestling & Scissor

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Wrestling, Scissor, Loren, Smother

File name:Reality_Girls_Scissors_-_Loren_s_Extreme_Knockouts.mp4
File Size: 487 MB
Duration: 00:19:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3301 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Reality_Girls_Scissors_-_Loren_s_Extreme_Knockouts.mp4

Strapon Hell - Olesya

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Dildo Fucking, Assworship, Anal, Anus, Ass, Russian

File name:Strapon_Hell_-_Olesya.mp4
File Size: 288 MB
Duration: 00:19:13
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 1959 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Strapon_Hell_-_Olesya.mp4

NEWMFX - Come On Our Bitch And Make We Cum! - Full Version - Face Sitting & Smothering

SYNOPSIS: Watch in this extreme facesitting movie, 3 of our best girls having fun with a bitch!!! The three girls are talking about manythings when daniel enters in the room, he is cleaning the house as a good salve, but they stopped to talk and pay attention on the bitch, how stupid he is, he doesn't deserve to live, they decided to have fun with his stupid guy sitting over his face without pity, removing his air in a uncontroled facesitting. The girls wash his face with their wet pussies, having orgasms over his face.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Face Fucking, Ass Smelling, Triple Domination

File name:NEWMFX - Come On Our Bitch And Make We Cum! - Full Version.mp4
File Size: 2.12 GB
Duration: 00:44:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6634 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

NEWMFX - Come On Our Bitch And Make We Cum! - Full Version.mp4

Hinako House of Bondage - Lady Hinako and Mistress Chiaki Tag Team Sub Mummified to a Pillar - Asian

In a special collaboration between Hinako Bondage Clinic and Tokyo Bondage Laboratory, Hinako and Chiaki are teaming up yet again to subs. Here, they mummify a sub to a high pillar and make him wear a cute mask, which makes it quite difficult for him to breath. And just like that, they get to work, taking turns him with the Hitachi, sharing in the delight of watching him squirm.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mummification, BDSM, Zentai, Bondage, Japanese Language, Double Domination, Hinako, Japanese, Asian, Armatur, Japanese Mistress, Mummy, Chiaki, Suspension, Restraint, Hitachi, Pillar Bondage, Kigurumi Mask, Bisyoujyo Mask, Leohex

File name:Hinako House of Bondage - Lady Hinako and Mistress Chiaki Tag Team Sub Mummified to a Pillar.mp4
File Size: 120 MB
Duration: 00:06:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2093 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hinako House of Bondage - Lady Hinako and Mistress Chiaki Tag Team Sub Mummified to a Pillar.mp4

Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Rattle his Cage - Complete - Bondage

After experiencing what it was like to suffer at the hands of An Li the day before, Elise is highly motivated to join with An Li in giving Kino an intense experience himself. After discovering a helpless Kino stuffed into a small metal cage, Elise and An Li get right to work by terrorizing him with electric shockers. Next, small double electro clamps are attached to either side of Kino's nipples, creating two small, but very intense electrical circuits. Kino's gagged and slobbering suffering sounds are met with his double dommes' hysterical laughter. It isn't until Elise breaks out the electro wartenburg wheel that Kino looses it, causing Elise to set some firm boundaries with him. Ultimately, Kino's loud suffering needed to be dampened a bit, and so a heavy leather hood is pulled over his head. :)

Kino's journey continues on. Still locked in the cramped cage, Kino finds no place to hide from An Li's relentless electro shocker and Elise's electro nipple clamps. The sensation is turned up several notches when Elise torments Kino's sensitive taint with an electro pin wheel! Kino screams out in pain, therefore measures are taken to reduce his access to screaming. A tight rubber hood is put on his head to stop the scream flow. This seems to work, and has the added benefit of amusing the double dommes. Eventually, though, they tire of tormenting Kino, and his head joins the rest of his body inside the small cage, making way for plastic wrapping the cage in preparation for shipment. God knows Elise and An Li could use some extra cash for new bondage gear!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bdsm, Bondage, Bondage Device, Bondage Male, Electric Play, Elise Graves, Kino Payne, An Li, Step-Daddy An Li, Double Domme, Taser, Shocker, Electro, Wartenburg Wheel, Cage, Metal, Suffering, Cbt

File name:Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Rattle his Cage - Complete.mp4
File Size: 1.93 GB
Duration: 00:52:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 5161 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Elise Graves Bondage Liberation - Rattle his Cage - Complete.mp4

VieraMayXXX - Abusive Trainer - Ruined Orgasm Handjob

I recently started doing personal training lessons for some losers in my town. This first guy was so pathetic I just had to get it on camera, he was such a lose I couldn't believe he would even waste his money trying ot train with me. It started to piss me off watching him struggle through every exercise so I decided to rough him up a little bit as motivation. I kick him in the ribs, punch him in the chest and stomach, slap his face, and spit on him lol. Halfway through the workout I decided to check if this guy even had a dick, when I saw it I couldn't help but laugh, by far the smallest dick I've ever seen. It was so small that I decided I wanted to play with it a little as a joke. I told him not to cum in my gym, but of course he did... I ruined the orgasm for him, charged him extra, and kicked him out.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dirty Talking, Financial Domination, Ruined Orgasms, Small Dicks, Findom, Handjob, Male Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm, Milking

File name:VieraMayXXX - Abusive Trainer - Ruined Orgasm Handjob.mp4
File Size: 1.61 GB
Duration: 00:20:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 11.1 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

VieraMayXXX - Abusive Trainer - Ruined Orgasm Handjob.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Randi - Poolside Cuck - Cuckold

My boyfriend and I are sitting out by the pool. I have Our slave kneeling at Our feet while we lay out and enjoy the sun. Eventually I decide to show off and humiliate the cuck just for fun. I make him lick the dirt off the BOTTOM of My shoes while I make out with My hot BF. All I can do is laugh because I am thinking about how My BF gets to taste my lips while My fucking pathetic cuck has to taste the dirt and GRIT off the sole of My shoes. And he has to look up at us kissing the entire time too! LOL.
Then I decide to make it even worse for the cuck. First I lock him up in chastity to make SURE he doesn't get ANY enjoyment out of even licking the dirt off the soles of My shoes. (My BF has never seen a device like that and thinks its hilarious that I can lock up its cock like this.) Then I bend him over and Handcuff him. So now all he can do is desperately lap at the soles of My shoes while kneeling on the hot, hard pavement and look up at Me n My BF enjoying each others' bodies... haha. I love torturring slaves emotionally even worse than physically sometimes! ;)

(There is some wind noise in this clip because it was shot outside)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Shoe & Boot Worship, Foot Worship, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Foot Fetish, Footlicking, Fetish, Foot Licking, Shoe Worship, Shoeslicking, Shoe Fetish, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Degradation, The Mean Girls, Miami Mean Girls, American Mean Girls, The Mean Girls Club, Mean Girl Manor, Miami

File name:The Mean Girls - Goddess Randi - Poolside Cuck.mp4
File Size: 100 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:08:48
Video: AVC, 1440x, 25.000 FPS, 1525 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Goddess Randi - Poolside Cuck.mp4

Club Stiletto FemDom - 8 Cumshots - Handjob & Milking

Even the most deprived slave is generally allowed to cum at least once in a while. In this hot clip we take cum shots from 8 different scenes with actions and verbals from the Mistress to give you a sense of their mindset as they give the slave his special moment. The Mistress squeezing every drop of cum from the slave causing a powerful blast of cum, or ruining his orgasm, or making the slave get himself off, or the Mistress having an orgasm as well, we give you a bit of everything.Imagine what you will, are you one of these slaves or maybe you're the special slave that gets to eat up all the cum after. Can you handle that much jizz? Starring Mistress Kandy, Miss Jasmine, goddess Mia, Goddess Samantha, Mistress Red and Princess Jemma. WE RATE THIS ONE AS RED HOT!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cumshots, Ruined Orgasms, Cum in Mouth, Handjob, Forced Orgasm, Ejaculation, Jasmine, Red, Kandy, Ruined Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Jemma, Ruined, Samantha, Mia, Mistress, Club Stiletto

File name:lma-8-cum-shots.mp4
File Size: 431 MB
Duration: 00:05:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lma-8-cum-shots.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Riley - Blow Harder I Need them to Dry Quickly (4K) - Fetish

Riley uses her slave as her foot rest so she can paint her toes. She's busy later and doesn't have time to let them dry so she makes her slave blow on them. He isn't blowing hard enough. Probably because he loves the way her feet look. He is a slave to her feet and needs to cater to them. And do it faster because she has important things to do.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Footdom, Foot Domination, Fetish, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Riley, Brat Princess 2, Redhead, Femdom 4K, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Riley_-_Blow_Harder_I_Need_them_to_Dry_Quickly_4K.mp4
File Size: 568 MB
Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Duration: 00:05:11
Video: AVC, 3840x, 29.970 FPS, 14.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Riley_-_Blow_Harder_I_Need_them_to_Dry_Quickly_4K.mp4

Sado Ladies - Mistress Madita - The Interrogation - BRANDNEW!

Have you always been good and honest? Have you always been loyal and full of honor? Would you betray and sell friends? Stop lying you dirty little bastard!
Mistress Madita knows that you are fooling around, but she has no idea what this is all about! But no worries. She absolutely knows how to get even the smallest information out of you. Some even say she was in the darkest torture cellars of the big secret services and learned the most hideous interrogation methods there! So better tell the truth or if you try to keep your dirty little secrets hide your private parts before she electrifies them. A taser and a tight grip are almost all that she needs to break your will!
GERMAN LANGUAGE

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado Ladies, Bondage, Boots, High Heels, Interrogation, Humiliation, Degradation, CBT, Hot Dress, Classic, Mistress, Madita

File name:The-Interrogation-Femdom-Sado-Ladies.mp4
File Size: 502 MB
Duration: 00:06:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 9957 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The-Interrogation-Femdom-Sado-Ladies.mp4

NEWMFX - Facesitting line

SYNOPSIS: Another day of suffering for Jack, and this time, he will suffer without air. Victoria, Tay, Yara and Mirella are sitting on top of him, in a line, so that the slave disappears under them. One by one, they rub their asses and pussies in his face, sitting for long seconds and not letting him breathe at all, and he cannot struggle because he is completely trapped. Very little air reaches Jack's lungs for brief seconds, and the slave becomes weaker and more desperate for being covered by such huge asses. This is one of the most cruel facesittings, as the girls are determined to rub against him and not let him breathe at all. Wow!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Face Fucking, Ass Smelling, Group Domination

File name:NEWMFX - Facesitting line - Full Version.mp4
File Size: 1.46 GB
Duration: 00:38:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5320 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

NEWMFX - Facesitting line - Full Version.mp4

Hinako House of Bondage - Sub Blows a Huge Load in Latex Bondage - Amateur

Spoiler alert: Hinako's sub is very satisfied and blows a huge load. But what were the events leading up to this up to this occurrence? Well, it all started with some chair bondage and latex catsuit. Then, a latex rest sack and canvas straitjacket were added. Tied to the chair with leather belts, the broth was sweetened even further with the addition of an eye mask, headphones, and a collar. All this combined together, plus the use of her trusty Hitachi wand was the perfect storm of bondage that lead to the aforementioned massive load.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage, Vibrator, Latex, Sensual Domination, Straitjacket, Rubber Bondage, Hinako, Asian, Japanese, Amateur, Japanese Mistress, Blindfold, Ball Gag, Abandonment, Chair Bondage, Sensory Deprivation, Breath Control, Breath Play, Restraint, Rest Sack

File name:Hinako House of Bondage - Sub Blows a Huge Load in Latex Bondage.mp4
File Size: 238 MB
Duration: 00:13:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2093 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hinako House of Bondage - Sub Blows a Huge Load in Latex Bondage.mp4

Mad Tiny Kitty - Fucking this little sissy slut's ass with lush in - Strap-On

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amateur, Sissy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Dildo, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Young Mistress

File name:Mad_Tiny_Kitty_-_Destroying_his_ass_is_my_favourite_thing.mp4
File Size: 262 MB
Duration: 00:05:55
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mad_Tiny_Kitty_-_Destroying_his_ass_is_my_favourite_thing.mp4

Evolved Fights - Beautiful Tattooed Goth Babe Takes on Male in Competitive Wrestling

The Men sure have been on a good winning streak so far. We've had a few newcomers on the male roster who have really put a pounding to the women. Now we return to familiar faces. Jay West has yet to win a match but not for lack of trying. He puts everything he's got into his matches but somehow he just hasn't been able to get his "W". Maybe that's because we always throw amazon women at his tiny white ass. Today we put him against a woman smaller than he is and if he loses we know he just fucking sucks and should be fucked in the ass and humiliated for being such a terrible wrestler. Charlotte Sartre is a tenacious Goth girl. He's beaten bigger men before so in theory, she shouldn't have a problem with Jay West. We see right from the get-go Mr. Jay West is sick of losing. He's getting takedowns, he's taking the back.he's going for gold today. Charlotte Sartre is shocked by the energy Jay is putting into this. These two seem to counter everything to give each other. The first 2 rounds are draws with 10-10 on both rounds. It all comes down to round 3. Whoever wins this round wins the match and both wrestlers know this and give it their all. Jay looks likes he's going to win when suddenly Charlotte gets his dick and starts punching his balls and blowing him. It's an incredible moment in sex fight history. No spoilers tho. You need to see for yourself how this ends. The Winner decides to take his time with their prize. Round 4 has a lot of kissing and fucking. One thing for sure, The intimate fucking is so good, Jay West's balls are drained completely with a creampie ending.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Charlotte Sartre, Athletic, Big Dick, Blowjob, Body Builder, Brunette, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dildo, Fingering, Humiliation, Degradation, Leg Scissors, Mixed, Muscle, Muscular, Natural Boobs, PIV, Punching, Pussy Worship, Pussy Eating, Cunnilingus, Sex Fight, Shaped, Shaved, Smother, Straight, Stud, Submission, Trimmed, Vaginal Penetration, White, Wrestling

File name:101963_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 3.15 GB
Duration: 00:44:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

101963_shoot_high.mp4

The Mean Girls - Goddess Randi and Her Performing Men - Cuckold

I decided to put on a show for My Boyfriend- using My slaves! It was SO much fun training them hard- and now I was going to humiliate them for Our entertainment! They are like animalls to Us anyways so a circus performance was like the perfect way to use them to entertain Us!
I make them do all sorts of humiliating things while cracking My riding crop down on them. I have 2 dogggs and a male that I cross-dressed as a kittty-katt. I make them jump through hoops for Us- literally. LOL! I even make them kiss My boots to THANK Me for training them and using them to put on a show for My boyfriend! My boyfriend just watches and laughs at these pathetic fucks that work for Us and let us treat them like fucking animalls.
This is different than other stuff on c4s so I expect it to do well! Download it if you want to see Me training My slaves to perform more tricks!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ponyplay, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Goddess Randi, The Mean Girls, Miami Mean Girls, American Mean Girls, The Mean Girls Club, Mean Girl Manor, Miami

File name:The Mean Girls - Goddess Randi and Her Performing Men.mp4
File Size: 99.7 MB
Resolution: 720 x 404
Duration: 00:08:17
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 1514 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Goddess Randi and Her Performing Men.mp4

Club Stiletto FemDom - Miss Madison Stone - Massage My Back then Under you GO

Gorgeous Miss Madison explains that she has never let her slave in the tub with her until now. "Later you'll be kneeling in the corner wet and cold" she tells him but for now he gets the thrill of touching her flesh. She directs him how to massage her and warns him not to touch her tits. "Do you think about my tits sometimes?" she asks him. When he says yes she reminds him that he couldn't handle touching them, "you'd lay awake at night confused, am I a slave, am I a man, what the fuck am I, and we know you're a slave so no point thinking about it." To titillate him she then starts to play with her breasts and talks about how amazing they feel. "I love running my fingers over my nipples" she says.She then decides that it might be fun to face sit her slave in the tub. She stands up and has him slide into the water. She brings her beautiful ass down on his face sending him to the bottom of the tub. When he starts to kick frantically she laughs hysterically, gives him a quick breath then goes back down on him again. After the second round the slave is exhausted so rather than sending him under again she stands up and tells the slave to lick her legs and ass crack dry. When he gets up to her asshole he licks passionately causing the Mistress to laugh again, she knows what he likes most.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, FemdommFacesitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Bathtub Fetish, Sensual Massage, Madison, Massage, Smothering, Assworship, Annilingus, Club Stiletto, Mistress

File name:lma-massage-my-back-then-under-you-go.mp4
File Size: 471 MB
Duration: 00:06:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lma-massage-my-back-then-under-you-go.mp4

Evolved Fights - London River vs Ruckus - Wrestling & Scissor

"Rampage" Ruckus is back after some time off. He has a little ring rush but he's confident hes going to destroy this tall, blond, big tittied, MILF, London River. London has been very physically active lately. She's been doing outdoor sports and dancing and her upper body is strong as hell. These two tall athletes take their time feeling each other out. Their reach is so long, both are able to grab genitals from any position. This round goes all 3 rounds. The winner take the loser. The loser is fucked face smashed into the wall. The loser is dragged to a bench and fucked hard until their eyes roll back in their head. The loser must lick and sniff the asshole on the winner until the winner cums.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ass Eating, Assworship, Big Boobs, Blowjob, Choke Fucking, Cum on Tits, Humiliation, Degradation, Male Wins, Pentration, Winner Fucks Loser, Sperm, Milking, Ejaculation, Male Orgasm, Wrestling, Scissor, Evolved Fights, London River

File name:ev511_ruckus_london.mp4
File Size: 2.32 GB
Duration: 00:40:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ev511_ruckus_london.mp4

Pantyhose Supremacy - Pleasure Equals Pain

Blonde Amazon Christina Skye dominates this little submissive for 69 minutes of pantyhose infused fun. She puts him through his paces with a lot of face sitting, foot and shoe worship and ball busting before strapping on and jamming Her cock up his tight asshole. Down in the dungeon he provides tongue service and then gets ridden and sucked in the chair. His load is extracted and snowballed down his throat straight from the Her mouth in a humiliating climax.Mistress Christina, clad in a tight black baby doll, beige pantyhose and black strappy heels, allows slave squirrel balls to sniff Her pantyhose covered crotch and grovel for Her before setting his head on the bed and smothering him. She kicks him over and over in the balls and then orders him to remove and sniff Her shoes. Straddling him, the big Amazon dominates him with Her feet. Her manicured toes stand out inside Her nylons as She smiles while he suffers under Her feet.Mistress Christina slides out of Her black thong and face sits slave squirrel balls. Her well-manicured fingers tie Her thong tight around his balls and she spanks them, making him squeal into Her ass. He is sniffing Her womanhood through the nylon and this is making him excited but Her palm slapping his balls is really hurting him. She takes his cock into Her mouth and sucks hard, making him groan in pleasure. She resumes spanking his balls, slapping them over and over until he is screaming into Her ass and using Her expert oral skills to keep him excited. She knows a man can take a lot more pain when he is aroused so She cycles the pleasure and pain.The balls being spanked are ultra-sore now and he is delirious under Her nylon covered ass. In a final sadistic act, Mistress Christina bits hard on the sore balls and then rotates over him and exposes one of Her big firm, natural breasts. Leaning in, She coaxes him to suck Mommys breast and allows him to worship. The blonde Amazon stands over him no, breasts bobbling deliciously and dominates him underfoot.The blonde Amazon wiggles out of Her baby doll negligee after neck stomping the little slave on the floor. She moves between his legs and Her perfect size nine and a half feet stomp and kick his balls. She orders him to masturbate as She dominates his private parts underfoot. He is humiliated and to beg for a butt fucking. The tall Goddess removes Her baby doll nightgown and straps on Her hard rubber cock. She orders him to suck it and he instantly complies, excited that he will be receiving Her cock. She orders him to all fours on the bed and penetrates him from behind. A slow sensual fucking gives way to more brutal action as Her long nails rake down his back as She keeps him impaled on Her cock. Her perfect natural breasts bobble deliciously as She rams his ass full of Her hard rubber cock. She flips him to his back and finishes taking him with Her cock. Next scene begins in the dungeon and he provides tongue service to Her exposed pink pussy.The tall Mistress is spread wide and enjoying the tongue action of Her little slave She moves him to his back against the chair and takes advantage of his face, ordering him to jerk his cock as he licks. Her wet pussy satisfied, She moves him into the chair and ties up his balls with white cord. She slaps his still sore balls and the sucks his puny cock until it grows stiff in Her talented mouth. The slaves head snaps back against the pole as She resumes slapping his tied balls, only to coax his cock harder again in Her wet mouth.Straddling the bound male, Mistress Christina inserts his stiff cock into Her pussy and fucks him through Her pantyhose. She posts up and down and then, sensing he is ready to ejaculate, comes up off of his cock and makes him worship Her big natural breasts. She moves between his legs and begins to suck him again. This time She will be extracting his load and he squirms as Her cheeks indent from the suction. He can no longer hold out (no man can in Her mouth) and begs Her for release. She give him permission and resumes suctioning his cock. He groans and releases into Her mouth. She continues to suck until She is sure every last drop has been extracted from his sore balls and then moves above him to recycle his male poison back down his throat.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Blowjobs, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Pantyhose Domination, Pantyhose, Stockings, Aaaazebraaaa, Pussy Worship, Shoeslicking, High Heels, Strapon, Pegging, Handjob, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Blowjob, Blonde

File name:pleasureequalspain.mp4
File Size: 2.26 GB
Duration: 01:09:05
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 4500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

pleasureequalspain.mp4

NEWMFX - Rolled And Stifled - Full Version - Face Sitting & Smothering

SYNOPSIS: Bia wrapped Daniel's entire body with duct tape, and now he can't move! The blonde, wearing bright blue leggings, sits straight on his face, making him disappear under her ass and be in despair, because he can't even struggle or run away. He gets completely breathless for long seconds, and Bia sits with more and more strength on his face. When she decides to take off her clothes and sit with her pussy and ass directly on him, the stifling is even more intense. Daniel barely resists and his face gets very red, in addition to the shortness of breath almost making his lungs collapse. He even faints! Breathtaking!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Face Fucking, Ass Smelling

File name:NEWMFX - Rolled And Stifled - Full Version.mp4
File Size: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:31:18
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6055 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

NEWMFX - Rolled And Stifled - Full Version.mp4

Hinako House of Bondage - Sub Gets Squeezed Super Tight - Amateur

Hinako's favorite rest sacks are the ones with the adjustable laces. That allows her to fit the rest sack to the exact size of her sub, making it fit as snuggly as possible. And then she can tighten them even more to squeeze tighter and tighter until her sub is practically ready to burst. This is exactly what she did with both her neoprene rest sack and her latex rest sack.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage, Vibrator, Latex, Sensual Domination, Catsuits, Rubber Bondage, Hinako, Asian, Japanese, Amateur, Japanese Mistress, Blindfold, Head Harness, Abandonment, Neonrene, Sensory Deprivation, Breath Control, Breath Play, Restraint, Rest Sack

File name:Hinako House of Bondage - Sub Gets Squeezed Super Tight.mp4
File Size: 153 MB
Duration: 00:09:00
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2055 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Hinako House of Bondage - Sub Gets Squeezed Super Tight.mp4

Mad Tiny Kitty - Fucking this little sissy slut's ass with lush in - Strap-On

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Amateur, Sissy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Dildo, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Young Mistress

File name:Mad_Tiny_Kitty_-_Fucking_this_little_sissy_slut_s_ass_with_lush_in.mp4
File Size: 458 MB
Duration: 00:10:22
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mad_Tiny_Kitty_-_Fucking_this_little_sissy_slut_s_ass_with_lush_in.mp4

The Venus Girls - Cheerleader Boss For Life!

Coach K calls Jillian the Cheerleader into his office to inform her that she is failing her Physical Education class. Jillian is outraged! She is a cheerleader, on principal how could she possibly be failing? Is there some way she can raise her grade higher?
She has noticed in the past how Coach keeps staring at her. Who wouldn't, she is gorgeous! After some coaxing, she manages to get him to lay down onto his desk where she begins to "play" with him rubbing her Moist Cunt over his cock inside his pants. When she takes his dick out, he is rock hard!
Coach is powerless to resist! Step by step she raises the stakes, doing more for each grade he goes higher. Jillian wants an A. She teases him with her hands and mouth, edging him until his balls are swollen and he aches to be released! Coaches Blues Ball are horrific, but Jillian feels he deserves punishment for even thinking about failing a gorgeous girl like her. And if Coach even thinks to protest, Jillian will have her friend Jessica release the video she has been filming of them on the internet! Jillian informs Coach that he will never dare to give her a bad grade again.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blonde, Blowjob, Circumcised, Curvy, Dominatrix, Edging, Fetish, Handjob, Natural Boobs, Orgasm Denial, Slim, Small Tits, Straight, Uniform

File name:102689_shoot_high.mp4
File Size: 1018 MB
Duration: 00:14:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

102689_shoot_high.mp4

The Mean Girls - Princess Jeanie - Burning Slaves Is FUN - Smoking & Human Ashtray

Princess Jeanie is sitting outside and decides to have a cigarette. So now that she owns slaves, she simply calls one over- and it comes crawling to her, naked & with cigarettes and lighter in hand. It amuses Princess Jeanie that these losers allow themselves to be USED like this...but they deserve to be treated like this if they are this pathetic.
Princess Jeanie then casually uses her slave as a footstool, flicks her ashes on it and ashes in it's mouth. She even eventually callously stubs her cigarette out on it's ass! The slave was left with a bleeeding burn mark for days afterward... (Luckily, Princess Jeanie doesn't allow it to sit on the furniture!) And of course she mocks the slave the entire time...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Blondes, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Smoking, Burning, Smoke, Cigarette, Smoke Fetish, Human Ashtray, Spitting, Spit, The Mean Girls, Miami Mean Girls, American Mean Girls, The Mean Girls Club, Mean Girl Manor, Miami

File name:The Mean Girls - Princess Jeanie - Burning Slaves Is FUN.mp4
File Size: 284 MB
Duration: 00:09:31
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4101 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Mean Girls - Princess Jeanie - Burning Slaves Is FUN.mp4

Club Stiletto FemDom - Lady Katy - My Big, Dirty, Hairy Ass - BBW Domination

Katy has been gardening and her slave has been waiting by her favorite chair until she returns. As the scene opens she is approaches the slave and tells him her work in the hot sun has her hot and sweaty and the stink really sticks to her hairy pussy and ass. First she sits on him in her panties and orders him to sniff her fragrance. After a bit she gets up and removes her panties and tells the slave she wants the sweat all sucked from her hairy ass. Along with breath play you get a lot of ass licking in this clip and some super angles that show all of Katy's treasures. She starts by sitting on his face and then kneels on the chair so the slave can lick her from behind. "Tell me how much you love it" she demands. "Do you want to be my toilet?" she asks him and the eager slave says he does. "Everything that comes from my ass should be in your mouth and my piss will wash it down and your tongue will be my toilet paper" she tells him. Now exhausted Katy tells the slave to get on all fours, she needs him to be her foot stool while she has a nice long nap. "If you're good I'll let you lick my ass again" she tells her slave.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BBW Ass Worship, Ass Worship, Annilingus, Arse Licking, Assworship, Ass Licking, Facesitting, Ass Smothering, Smother, Worship, Katy, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Bbw Domination, BBW Femaledomination, Club Stiletto

File name:lma-my-big-dirty-hairy-ass.mp4
File Size: 645 MB
Duration: 00:08:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

lma-my-big-dirty-hairy-ass.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Giselle Palmer - Milked Like An Animal - Handjob & Milking

It may be milking day for Mistress Giselle's slave but that doesn't mean it's going to be entirely pleasurable...

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Forced Ejaculation, Sperm, Forced Orgasm, Cumshot, Milking, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, CBT, Giselle Palmer, Femdom Empire

File name:0403GiselleP_Milking.mp4
File Size: 1.33 GB
Duration: 00:16:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0403GiselleP_Milking.mp4

Vicious Femdom Empire - Chanel Preston - Fucked into Obedience

Mistress Chanel knows a well fucked slave is a happy and obedient slave. For that reason she keeps her property's hole completely stretched and hollowed out so they will always kneel with a smile on their face. Chanel orders her slut boy to spread his whore legs with pride as she slams her big, thick cock in and out of his gaping fuck hole.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Dildo Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Chanel Preston, Mistress, Femdom Empire, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Chastity Device, Chastity Cage, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:0303CP_Strapon.mp4
File Size: 1.21 GB
Duration: 00:19:57
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8345 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

0303CP_Strapon.mp4

Toilet slave 4 Amateur - Old pervert facesitting fart and accident - Farting

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fetish, Amateur, Farting, Facesitting, Smother

File name:Toilet_slave_4_Amateur_-_Old_pervert_facesitting_fart_and_accident.mp4
File Size: 551 MB
Duration: 00:11:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 6636 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Toilet_slave_4_Amateur_-_Old_pervert_facesitting_fart_and_accident.mp4

Jerky Girls - Lexy's Boy Toy!!! - Handjob & Milking

Lexy texts a boy from school late at night... And asks him to sneak in through the den window while her parents are resting... So she can beat him off fast....and send him on his way.... Lexy is going through Her "Jerky" phase. All young Girls Her age go through it.....that time in a Girl's life where She discovers the joy of making a boy spurt white sticky boy goo by using Her hand on his penis. It's late at night....Lexy has already Jerked-Off Her Step-Brother.....and, as always....She can't rest until She Yanks out at least one more. She texts a boy from school...a boy named Charlie....and tells him that Her Parents are resting...but the den window is open...and She asks if he will please come over and let Her Masturbate him. The boy responds quickly (they always do!! lol).....and Lexy gets his pants off.....Beats the cum out of him.....and sends him on his way home. She then texts another boy....Jeff.....and asks him to come over too. We all go through it.....as Girls, we just go through a "Jerky" stage.....oh well.....thankfully boys are all stupid, and will do whatever we want.......

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handjob, Men Made To Cum, Big Loads, Cumshots, Brat Girls, Princess, Cute Girls, Female Supremacy, Jerky Girls, Cumblasts, Huge Cumshots, Plushies, Brunettes, Male Orgasm, Soles, Extremely Hot Girls, Barefoot, Milking, Forced Orgasm, Ejaculation, Sperm

File name:Jerky Girls - Lexy_s Boy Toy.mp4
File Size: 345 MB
Duration: 00:05:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 24.000 FPS, 8088 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Jerky Girls - Lexy_s Boy Toy.mp4

Back