Merciless Mistresses

SubmissiveCuckolds - Kenzie Buzz (1080 HD) - Cuckold

Busty dominatrix Kenzie calls up her lover while chilling on a bed with her naked cuck/slave. She drops the towel as soon as her bull barges through the door. Kenzie spits in her cuck's mouth after giving this hung alpha male a sloppy BJ. We then see a bunch of hardcore fucking that ends with the bull blowing a load all over Kenzie's bubble butt.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubmissiveCuckolds, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Kenzie Buzz

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds_-Kenzie_Buzz__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 928 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:21:02
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds_-Kenzie_Buzz__1080_HD.mp4

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Bella Daniels (1080 HD) - Cum Eating

Gorgeous Russian mistress Bella is in the mood for steamy love-making. Naturally, her cuckold/slave/hubby is not getting any piece of that action, she has to invite her bull. Still, the cuck can watch as she gets plowed in various exciting positions. Better yet, he can lick his mistress' beautiful pussy as she gets rammed. There's a clean-up at the end!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubmissiveCuckolds, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Russian, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Cuck, Cukie, Bella Daniels, Mistress, Sperm, Milking

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds_-Mistress_Bella_Daniels__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 804 MB
Duration: 00:17:38
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6077 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds_-Mistress_Bella_Daniels__1080_HD.mp4

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Bella Daniels (1080 HD) - Cuckold

Tanned femdom goddess, Bella, is going to get fucked by her bull. She brings her leashed cuck with her, just so he can watch her get fucked and worship her ass/pussy along the way. The wimp gets to REALLY showcase his cunnilingus skills while Bella gets boned in a piledriver-style position. The cuckoldress shares the load with her cuck in the end.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubmissiveCuckolds, Mistress Bella Daniels, Bella Daniels, Mistress, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum, Swallowers

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds_-Mistress_Bella_Daniels__1080_HD_-_02-21-20.mp4
File Size: 500 MB
Duration: 00:13:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4800 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds_-Mistress_Bella_Daniels__1080_HD_-_02-21-20.mp4

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Kenzie Buzz (1080 HD) 10-04-19 - Cuckold

Big-breasted brunette Kenzie greets her bull while wearing a very skimpy red dress. She blows the guy while her collared slave kisses those divine feet. Kenzie spits in his mouth before letting the bull ravage her in various exciting positions, ending in a reverse piledriver. The bull cums all over her heavenly pussy and the cuck has to clean it up.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubmissiveCuckolds, Mistress Kenzie Buzz, Kenzie Buzz, Mistress, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Sperm, Milking

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Mistress_Kenzie_Buzz__1080_HD__10-04-19.mp4
File Size: 961 MB
Duration: 00:21:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds_-_Mistress_Kenzie_Buzz__1080_HD__10-04-19.mp4

SubmissiveCuckolds - Mistress Masha Banks (1080 HD) - Cum Eating

Since she's meeting her bull today, Masha decided to put on her sexiest white dress complete with black stockings and seductive red lingerie. The cuckoldress blows her hung lover in front of her cuck before getting violently fucked from behind. She then takes the bull's load in her mouth, so she and her pathetic cuckold could enjoy some snowballing.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubmissiveCuckolds, Mistress Masha Banks, Masha Banks, Mistress, Sperm, Milking, Cumeating, Cum Eating, Cum Swallowing, Male Cum Swallowers, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie

File name:SubmissiveCuckolds_-Mistress_Masha_Banks__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 500 MB
Duration: 00:13:08
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5056 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubmissiveCuckolds_-Mistress_Masha_Banks__1080_HD.mp4

Sweet Femdom - Sarah Takes Over a Strip Club Part 1 - Pantyhose Domination

Sarah Diavola is dancing in an interview at a strip club. The owner, Ricky Larkin, creeps on her and tells her to put her butt in his face. She gets him to reveal that he's also into ballbusting.

Sarah goes to town on his balls, teases him with her ass and feet in her shiny pantyhose, and eventually gets him to cum all over her shiny pantyhose covered ass (after a lot of edging, denial and hard ball squeezing).

She grips him hard by the balls right after he cums then fully ruins his orgasm with a hard twist. "So, I got the job, right."

To be continued.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Sarah Diavola, Pantyhose, Nylons, Handjob

File name:Sweet_Femdom_-_Sarah_Takes_Over_a_Strip_Club_Part_1.mp4
File Size: 680 MB
Duration: 00:11:31
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sweet_Femdom_-_Sarah_Takes_Over_a_Strip_Club_Part_1.mp4

Sydneys Elite Sirens - Goddess Sydney Thunder Devastating X5 Real Knockouts - Sydney Thunder

This unreal, devastating clip is the most ruthless knockout video to date from Goddess Sydney Thunder. Enjoy her go to town on her neighbor at the hotel where his kids kept her up all night and she is pissed, to say the least.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Muscle, Muscular Domination, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Sydney Thunder

File name:Sydneys_Elite_Sirens_-_Goddess_Sydney_Thunder_Devastating_X5_Real_Knockouts.mp4
File Size: 474 MB
Duration: 00:08:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 8019 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sydneys_Elite_Sirens_-_Goddess_Sydney_Thunder_Devastating_X5_Real_Knockouts.mp4

Sydneys Elite Sirens - Hot Nude Oil Wrestling - Riley Reyes

Enjoy Newest Siren Riley Reyes showdown nude oil wrestling match with Hans. This slippery, steamy match is intense! Enjoy!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Oil Fetish, Lotion Fetish, Riley Reyes, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling

File name:Sydneys_Elite_Sirens_-Hot_Nude_Oil_Wrestling-_Riley_Reyes.mp4
File Size: 410 MB
Duration: 00:07:01
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7993 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sydneys_Elite_Sirens_-Hot_Nude_Oil_Wrestling-_Riley_Reyes.mp4

Goddess Zephy - Lick The Soles Of My Boots Clean, Loser!! (1080 HD) - Boot Worship

Boot lickers about the lowest rung on the slave pole. The streets are nasty this time of year!! And I've just gotten home from shopping all day with my slave's money. I summon my little loser to kneel before me and begin licking the soiled soles of my boots until they are finally spotless!! haha! It's nice to have a slave give my boots and good tongue shining before I head over to my stud's house and fuck him-I had already hooked up with him earlier this day, so I be sure to let my bootlicker know that I rubbed my stud's cock and balls with my boot so there's probably a little precum on the sole! Oh, and apparently I also stepped in d*g sh*t with my right boot.oops! Lmao!!

I fuck hot guys while my doormat slave licks the filth and sh*t off the soles of my boots. What a fucking loser!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Zephy, Zephy, Goddess, Boots, Bootlicking, Femdomboot, Boot Domination, Bootdom, Boot Worship

File name:Goddess_Zephy_-Lick_The_Soles_Of_My_Boots_Clean__Loser____1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 452 MB
Duration: 00:10:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5596 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Zephy_-Lick_The_Soles_Of_My_Boots_Clean__Loser____1080_HD.mp4

DirtyDommes - Human ashtray for sexy Mistress - Smoking

A very sensual and sexy Miss Nomi uses her human ashtray and seductively smokes her cigarette in front of him. He is only there as an onbject, to eat her ashes and spit.also from the floor.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyDommes, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Human Ashtray, Leather, High Heels, Mistress, Nomi Melone

File name:Human_ashtray_for_sexy_Mistress.mp4
File Size: 238 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:09:13
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3500 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Human_ashtray_for_sexy_Mistress.mp4

Mistress Courtney - Play with IT and Sniff My Toes - Foot Fetish

My slave has done well for Me during the day so I decide to give him the treat of worshipping My NYLONS. I want him to play with his cock for Me while he sniffs My toes. I make a deal with him, he can cum on My stockings IF he cleans it up afterwards. Obviously he agrees.. I tease him with My bottom and gorgeous legs in silk stockings. Unfortunately his cock does not seem to want to explode so I will loci him in chastity and save his breakfast for another time.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Stockings, Nylons, Foot Fetish, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Mistress Courtney, Mistress, Courtney

File name:Mistress_Courtney_-_Play_with_IT_and_Sniff_My_Toes.mp4
File Size: 462 MB
Duration: 00:09:14
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 6827 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Courtney_-_Play_with_IT_and_Sniff_My_Toes.mp4

Polish Mistress - 2 Women Have A Man Below Their Feet - Polish Language - Foot Fetish

Women have fun with they foot stool. They puts on him barefoot and feet in pantyhose. He is good slave and serve well. His face is a good footrest as his stomach and chest.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Polish Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Fem Dom, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Human Foot Stool, Footstool, Pantyhose, Nylons

File name:Polish_Mistress_-_2_Women_Have_A_Man_Below_Their_Feet.mp4
File Size: 681 MB
Duration: 00:22:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 3661 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Polish_Mistress_-_2_Women_Have_A_Man_Below_Their_Feet.mp4

Polish Mistress - Smell Shoes Stockings And Bare Feet - Full - Foot Fetish

Pretty brunette is sitting on the chair. She tied the man and tape his mouth. Now he must smells her stinky shoes after all day walk. After some time she puts her feet in stockings to his nose and he must inhale her aroma. Next, she give to his nose her barefoot and he must smells her soles to satisfy her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Polish Mistress, Mistress, Fem Dom, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Shoe Fetish, Stockings, Nylons

File name:
Polish_Mistress_-Smell_Shoes_Stockings_And_Bare_Feet-_Full.mp4
File Size: 770 MB
Duration: 00:32:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2827 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Polish_Mistress_-Smell_Shoes_Stockings_And_Bare_Feet-_Full.mp4

Reell - Aphrodite (720 HD) - Humiliation

"Ich trainiere wirklich sehr hart, Herrin." - So so. Eine Stange mit 1-2 Platten 6x hochheben (naturlich abermals unterbrochen durch Pausen und nach Anerkennung lechzendes Schnaufen) nennst du also hartes Training .

"Das Training fur Frauen scheint ja auch anders zu sein." - Da hast du vollkommen recht.

Aphrodite - d ie Konigin unter den Workouts - 150 Burpees, 150 Squats, 150 Situps ohne Pause und 1 Versager.

"I train really hard, mistress." - Well, well. 6 reps of lifting a bar with 1-2 plates (of course repeatedly interrupted by breaks and panting for recognition) is what you call hard training .

"The training for women seems to be different." - You are absolutely right.

Aphrodite - the queen of the workouts - 150 Burpees, 150 Squats, 150 Situps without a break and 1 loser. (GERMAN CLIP)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Reell, Outdoors, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Reell_-Aphrodite__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 2.49 GB
Duration: 00:29:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Reell_-Aphrodite__720_HD.mp4

Reell - Wertlose Relikte - Full Version (1080 HD) - Whipping

WORTHLESS RELICS - FULL VERSION / The nipples of men - a vestigial attempt to belong to the better half of society.

The theory of evolution says: survival of the fittest. The regression of the male nipples was simply too complex for nature and so, like an invisible breeder, it lets only those species survive that have adapted best to their environment - natural selection. And until then I will personally take care of these sensitive relics. (GERMAN CLIP)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Reell, Boots, Whipping, Hard, Brutal, Whipped, Whip

File name:Reell_-Wertlose_Relikte-Full_Version__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:21:59
Video: AVC, 1920x, 59.940 FPS, 6688 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Reell_-Wertlose_Relikte-Full_Version__1080_HD.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Goddess Aphrodite, Mistress B, Mistress Carly - Kicked to Cum - Complete Film - Ball Abuse

The ball-busting Mistresses are back and this time they want their slave to cum while he's getting a good kicking. Sitting on his face, they kick the cum out of him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Triple Domination, Kicking, Boots, Femme Fatale Films, Goddess Aphrodite, Mistress Carly, Mistress B, 3 Doms, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Facesitting, Forced Masturbation, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Knee Boots, Leather Boots, Leather Knee Boots, Lingerie, PVC, PVC Thight Boots, Spitting, Thight Boots, Verbal Abuse

File name:kicked_to_cum_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 467 MB
Duration: 00:09:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

kicked_to_cum_complete_hd.mp4

AstroDomina - Coming Soon - Full Version - Misty Stone - Bondage

The complete 4-part series featuring the hottest Femdom Bondage content, now available as one download, at a discounted price.

Part 1 - The Robbery

Two helpless slaves, all tied up with rope and gagged with duct tape. The reason for this mayhem? Max the burglar ransacked another house. The two guys were left to their own devices while Max and her partner Misty emptied the house of all valuables. Chest harness, legs tied together and a duct tape gag. That's not enough for Max as she quickly adds a chastity device on both slaves and stuffs their mouths with panties before applying new duct tape. Much to the horror of the slaves, she walks off with the keys and flushes them down the toilet. She has big plans for them. Two pretty boys like that will fetch a good price on the slavers market. They won't need their dicks anymore, just their butt holes.

Part 2 - The Transport

After completing the burglary and securing the two new slaves, Sydney and her accomplice Misty need to transport the slaves to their new location. After making sure the coast is clear, they have one of the slaves carry the other one into the trunk of the car. Once there, the suffering doesn't end for the slaves. While Sydney gets behind the wheel, Misty stays in the back with the slaves and has her way with them. Using her crop, pulling their ropes and just having a grand ole time with them.Sydney places a call and puts the wheels in motion for the sale and drop off. Once the details are worked out and agreed to, the group takes off. If the slaves thought they were safe from Misty's abuse while in the car, they clearly had no idea who they're dealing with. Next stop, the new owners' house.

Part 3 - The Delivery

Sydney and Misty delivered the two new slaves to their new owners' house. And their delivery is full service. Both slaves are tied and gagged and the two Dommes are having some fun while they wait for the new owners to come home. One last chance to use them however they see fit. Cocks already locked up in chastity, the slaves get blindfolds as well. Sydney came prepared with a pair of butt plugs for the slaves. Always good to do some anal training before delivering the product. Misty takes care of her slave first. Face down ass up is the best way to plus up the ass. Of course, once the Dommes get a taste of anal play, there's a logical next step. Stay tuned.

Part 4 - The Fuckery

After prepping both slaves with anal plugs, the Dommes decided the next logical step is to put some big strapons up their asses. They tease and taunt both the slaves for a bit and finally put the strapons on. And IN their respective slave boys. It's not quite clear if the slaves love it or hate it, the grunts and groans are indecisive. One thing that's beyond any doubt is how much the Dommes are enjoying themselves. Especially Misty who tries out a bunch of different positions. After the Dommes are done fucking the slaves up the ass, they'll be nice and warmed up for their new owners. Another successful mission completed.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Female Supremacy, Ebony, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Rope Bondage, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, AstroDomina, Goddess Sydney, Sydney, Misty Stone

File name:AstroDomina_-Coming_Soon-Full_Version-_Misty_Stone.mp4
File Size: 2.30 GB
Duration: 00:51:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6251 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

AstroDomina_-Coming_Soon-Full_Version-_Misty_Stone.mp4

Christina QCCP - Weekly Draining - Handjob

He's permitted one climax a week-but only at my hands, and he's not supposed to get any pleasure from it. This is simply a draining, a necessary process to keep him healthy during his contracted year-long abstinence. I, however, get quite a lot of pleasure extracting his fluid.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Christina QCCP, Handjob, Pantyhose, Nylons, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Christina_QCCP_-_Weekly_Draining.mp4
File Size: 322 MB
Duration: 00:04:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 9820 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Christina_QCCP_-_Weekly_Draining.mp4

DuneFeet - Neverending stories 6 - Sonny, Meg - Face Slapping

The party never ends. Two girls, Sonny and Meg, found solice in a poor boy. They took him as their training hook and began to chase him like he is nothing. In all likelihood, he is very resilient, but to some extent. Everyone has his end .

Slaps by the girls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DuneFeet, Face Slapping, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Sonny, Meg, Face Slap

File name:DuneFeet_-_Neverending_stories_6.mp4
File Size: 721 MB
Duration: 00:07:12
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.9 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DuneFeet_-_Neverending_stories_6.mp4

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Strap-On Prep - Bondage

I know how much you boys desire to be in a real life session with me. Unfortunately, not all of you are able to afford it. Therefore, I like you give you little glimpses into what a real life session is like. In videos we just get to the good stuff. But what you're missing from the in person session experience is the anticipation. As my hands move deftly, tying you up in knots, your breath begins to quicken. You can feel your cock pulsing with excitement and sweat accumulating on your skin. There's nothing like it. This little taste is only a fraction of the buildup of a real session.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Goddess Snow, Alexandra Snow, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Strap-On_Prep.mp4
File Size: 583 MB
Duration: 00:09:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Strap-On_Prep.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - Lady Lola, Mistress Eleise de Lacy - Rubber Toy - Complete Movie - Urethral Sounds

The latex slave is fully enclosed in a body bag, and whilst strapped down tightly to the bondage table has his vulnerable parts exposed for the two Mistresses' amusement.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Films, Lady Lola, Mistress Eleise de Lacy, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Milking, Eleise de Lacy, Lola, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mummification, Boots, High Heels, Blonde, Blond Hair, Breast Smothering, Smother, Breathplay, Facesitting, Face Sit, Facesit, Face Sitting, Hood, Latex Hoods, Nipple Torment, Urethral Sounds, Sounding

File name:rubber_toy_complete_hd.mp4
File Size: 835 MB
Duration: 00:16:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

rubber_toy_complete_hd.mp4

DuneFeet - Neverending stories 7 - Sonny - Scratching

Sonny brutally scratches his back.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sonny, Redhead, DuneFeet, Brutal, Hard, Scratching

File name:DuneFeet_-_Neverending_stories_7.mp4
File Size: 718 MB
Duration: 00:07:14
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.7 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

DuneFeet_-_Neverending_stories_7.mp4

Bossy Delilah - Vicious and Delicious Feet - Foot Worship

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bossy Delilah, Pantyhose, Nylons, Footworship, Foot Gagging, Footdom, Foot Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Bossy_Delilah_-_Vicious_and_Delicious_Feet.mp4
File Size: 121 MB
Duration: 00:07:44
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 1980 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bossy_Delilah_-_Vicious_and_Delicious_Feet.mp4

Faceriding Delight - A Tap Out Game - Face Sitting

Oh Madison, One of my favorite ladies on the site. She is the natural, the girl next door type, a girl who you would have a great time hanging out with.and she has an amazing ass! She can use that ass as a weapon..especially when her older brother wants to mess with her while she's minding her own business doing yoga.

She doesn't even know his intent ( to tease and mock her ) as her smile wonders why he barged into her room.and as he tries a wrestling move, she quickly grabs him in a choke hold.and then pins him, sitting on his chest and holding his arms down.

This is where you can see how physically superior she is, compared to him, sitting on top of him, wearing red leggings that hug her curves just right. She takes control, and now that he has easily worn down, she has her way with him, sitting right on his face ( all the while her thongs tease, like her pants are ready to burst ) bouncing and grinding, and then sitting for a long time.this is where she tells him to tap out if he wants out.

You'll like the way she stays on after he taps, as if she doesn't care.then puts him in a scissors hold until he taps, and she keeps squeezing after.he knows he bit more than he can chew, picking on his little sister..

She eventually decides to get a little more comfy.not to mention giving him a whiff of sweaty ass he had been complaining about.she takes off her leggings and sits firmly on his face, snuffing out the last bit of air ( Long face sit in her thong ) .he goes limp, as Madison continues to sit , finishing him off with the splits, which show off her crazy curves and flexibility.

Even the last second of this clip is wonderful, as she gets off him and walks off the camera, up close view of her toned body.and his lifeless body. GREAT clip with a favorite.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fantasy Wrestling, Ass Smothering, Thong Fetish, Domination, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Role Play, Smother, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:Faceriding_Delight_-_A_Tap_Out_Game.mp4
File Size: 496 MB
Duration: 00:12:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 60.000 FPS, 5209 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Faceriding_Delight_-_A_Tap_Out_Game.mp4

Sadistic Princess - ballbusting slave gets broken by Goddess Lilith and Miss Bat - Ball Abuse

When I had My lovely friend Miss Bat come visit Me at My dungeon, I decided to reward one of My boys that had been working hard for Me recently, cleaning & organizing the dungeon. he likes ballbusting, but he had never had a double ballbust before.. so We decided to give him his first! he was excited and nervous, but the fucking wimp could barely handle it! he was flinching and squirming the entire time while We kicked his nuts in - guess he was in for a little more than he bargained for, asking for a double ballbusting from two cruel Mistresses!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Lilith, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Bondage Male, Bondage, X-Frame, Fem Dom, Dual Domination, Miss Ball, Double Domination

File name:Goddess_Lilith_-Sadistic_Princess-_ballbusting_slave_gets_broken_by_Goddess_Lilith_and_Miss_Bat.mp4
File Size: 138 MB
Duration: 00:07:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2466 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Lilith_-Sadistic_Princess-_ballbusting_slave_gets_broken_by_Goddess_Lilith_and_Miss_Bat.mp4

Obey Melanie - Afford your Orgasm - Pegging

Are you kept under financial control? Forced to pay for your dick by a domineering Mistress whos bent on keeping you chaste? Are you rarely let out of your chastity belt? Kept penniless so She can have total control of over you? Does She try to ruin your every orgasm? Serving a FinDom Mistress can cost more than just money. What are you willing to pay to cum?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Obey Melanie, Mistress, Handjob, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Forced Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Male Orgasm, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Findom, Financial Domination

File name:Obey_Melanie_-_Afford_your_Orgasm.mp4
File Size: 67.0 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:08:58
Video: AVC, 854x, 23.976 FPS,

D O W N L O A D:

Obey_Melanie_-_Afford_your_Orgasm.mp4

Pastel Goddess - Ballbusting Training for Short Slave - BBW Domination

My short slave has a super tiny dick that deserves to be in pain. I've decided to start training him to have his balls busted regularly. He is out of chastity and doesn't know my intentions as he seems excited to finally have release. But the only reason it's not shriveling up in a cage is so I have full access to bruising his little balls with my heavy platform shoes.

Since this is his first ball busting, I go very easy on him. Still, he sometimes tries to jump back out of instinct. My training will teach him to endure blows to his balls by remaining still and taking the hits head on. Whenever I do a heavier kick, he really feels the pain.

As I continue to kick him, I make fun of his tiny penis with harsh verbal humiliation. I taunt his desire to let me fuck him by showing him the ass he could never have. I'm way too much for him to handle. When I deliver a final kick that knocks him to the floor, I tell him that we'll be doing this everyday until he can take even longer beatings.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ball Abuse, BBW Domination, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Amazon, Tall Women, Height Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, SPH, Small Cock Humiliation, Small Dick Humiliation, Small Penis Humiliation

File name:Pastel_Goddess_-_Ballbusting_Training_for_Short_Slave.mp4
File Size: 68.3 MB
Duration: 00:04:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 1776 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Pastel_Goddess_-_Ballbusting_Training_for_Short_Slave.mp4

Peg Him - Hazel Grace First PEGHIM scene - Pegging

Hazel Grace has been a fan of Michael Vegas for a long time. SHe tells her story about how she got into porn and how she became a fan of anal. Right after her interview she shows Michael how she likes to stretch a guy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Hazel Grace, Ebony, Interracial, Black, Strapon, Anal Fisting, Fists, BBC, Big Black Cock, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Peg_Him_-_Hazel_Grace_First_PEGHIM_scene.mp4
File Size: 789 MB
Duration: 00:37:19
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2800 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Peg_Him_-_Hazel_Grace_First_PEGHIM_scene.mp4

Polish Mistress - Helena - Her Feet To His Face (4K) - Foot Worship

Pretty Helena is sitting on the big sofa and the box. She is wearing sexy pink latex skirt and shiny pantyhose. Woman is putting her feet to man face for smell her soles. Helena also made a foot stool from his face for her pretty legs.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Polish Mistress, Mistress, Foot Fetish, Footworship, Helena, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Fem Dom, Goddess Worship, Foot Worship, Pantyhose, Nylons, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Redhead, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD

File name:Polish_Mistress_-Helena-Her_Feet_To_His_Face__4K.mp4
File Size: 484 MB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:13:20
Video: AVC, 2560x, 29.970 FPS, 4551 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Polish_Mistress_-Helena-Her_Feet_To_His_Face__4K.mp4

Polish Mistress - Weronika And Hela - Zemsta Na Nauczycielce (4K) - Lezdom

Hela is angry on her teacher. She decided to punish bad woman. She tied her teacher and taped woman mouth. Hela puts feet on woman face and she must smell her soles and stockings.

Keywords: Lesbian Domination, Free, Lezdom, Girl-Girl, Foot Fetish, Weronika, Hela, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, 4K, Femdom 4K, 4K Femdom, 4K Video, 4K Clips, UHD, Ultra HD, Stockings, Nylons, Footdom, Foot Domination, Human Foot Stool, Footstool

File name:Polish_Mistress_-Weronika_And_Hela-Zemsta_Na_Nauczycielce__4K.mp4
File Size: 915 MB
Resolution: 2560 x 1440
Duration: 00:14:49
Video: AVC, 2560x, 29.970 FPS, 8303 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Polish_Mistress_-Weronika_And_Hela-Zemsta_Na_Nauczycielce__4K.mp4

Raptures Fetish Playground - Punching Bag Boy - Rapture, Dezy - Kicking

Rapture & Dezy have just returned home from their boxing class to find their annoying roommate watching UFC on the couch. As they say hello, he starts to make fun of them. Apparently he thinks that no matter how hard they train, they still hit like girls. Rapture & Dezy aren't having any of that and tell him to give them the opportunity to prove him wrong. And so it begins. The two start off wearing boxing gloves and tell him the rules of the game. He must stand still and take their punches. If he falls, he must still take their punches. No hitting back, and no whining. As they began to punch him, he quickly has a change of heart, though now its too late. Dezy soon switches to MMA gloves, as the 2 of them continue to blast his face with solid punches. As the end nears, both Rapture & Dezy switch to thin leather gloves. You can hear a solid thud with every hit that lands. 1 mild concussion and a cut & busted lip later, we think it's safe to say their roommate has changed his mind.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Beatdowns, Facebusting, Face Busting, Kicking, Boxing, Mixed Fighting, Mixed Boxing, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Rapture, Dezy

File name:Raptures_Fetish_Playground_-_Punching_Bag_Boy.mp4
File Size: 355 MB
Duration: 00:09:47
Video: AVC, 1920x, 15.000 FPS, 4810 kb/s
Audio: MPEG Audio Layer 3

D O W N L O A D:

Raptures_Fetish_Playground_-_Punching_Bag_Boy.mp4

BallbustingWorld - Tied Down and Ballbusted Hard - Ball Abuse

Nikki Whiplash and Fetish Nikki have got nadman tied down securely to the ballbusting chair, his legs spread so that he can't close them! He endures a long and painful ballbusting session at the sexy, sadistic pair's mercy as they kick, knee, squash and squeeze his nuts to the brink of bursting!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, BallbustingWorld, Nikki Whiplash, Fetish Nikki, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:bb1425-3000.mp4
File Size: 352 MB
Duration: 00:15:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3001 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

bb1425-3000.mp4

Bossy Delilah - Suffocate In My Ass (720 HD) - Oral Servitude

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Latina, Bossy Delilah, High Heels, Hairy Pussy, Pussy Worship, Cunnilingus, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, Annilingus, Assworship, Arse Licking, Ass Worship, Oral Servitude, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:Bossy_Delilah_-Suffocate_In_My_Ass__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 648 MB
Duration: 00:10:56
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 8151 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bossy_Delilah_-Suffocate_In_My_Ass__720_HD.mp4

Brat Perversions - Her First Time Pegging A Guy - Kendra Heart - Female Domination

Kendra Heart's first femdom experience is amazing: she gets to peg a guy and do all kinds of crazy things! She'll start slowly by letting him worship her feet and with some pantyhose fetish, and then she's moving on to caged cock and facesitting. Kendra will enjoy every moment of pegging!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Perversions, Kendra Heart, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo Sucking, Strap-On Sucking, Strap-On, Strap on, Pegging

File name:Brat_Perversions_-Her_First_Time_Pegging_A_Guy-_Kendra_Heart.mp4
File Size: 1.86 GB
Duration: 01:04:24
Video: AVC, 1280x, 24.000 FPS, 3997 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat_Perversions_-Her_First_Time_Pegging_A_Guy-_Kendra_Heart.mp4

Brutal ballbusting by Kate Storm - Ball Abuse

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kate Storm, Ball Abuse, Brutal, Foot Domination, Foot Domination, Foot Gagging, Hard, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Brutal_ballbusting_by_Kate_Storm.mp4
File Size: 315 MB
Duration: 00:05:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 8276 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brutal_ballbusting_by_Kate_Storm.mp4

ClareSpanksMen - Clare Spanks Her Editor - Clare Fonda - Femdom Spanking

Clare Fonda asked her editor to do a project a long time ago, but he continuously blows off his deadlines with no good excuse and despite being paid in advance. Clare has had enough and even though this man working on her pet project is not into spanking, that is exactly what he gets - a long hard punishment that helps to motivate him.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClareSpanksMen, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank, Clare Fonda

File name:clare_editor.wmv
File Size: 364 MB
Resolution: 1440 x 1080
Duration: 00:21:10
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1440x, 29.970 FPS, 2332 kb/s
Audio: WMA

D O W N L O A D:

clare_editor.wmv

Cruel Anette - Caressing her soles - Foot Worship

The clicking sound of her lighter triggers a huge amount of adrenalin in Mistress Anette, as she finally gets her first cigarette in the morning. She's got nothing to do, unlike her slave, who is laying on the floor in front of her and caressing her delicious, naked soles with his pathetic, useless tongue.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Anette, Anette, Mistress, Sole Licking, Foot Fetish, Toe Sucking, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Cruel_Anette_-_Caressing_her_soles.mp4
File Size: 164 MB
Duration: 00:08:41
Video: AVC, 1280x, 30.000 FPS, 2502 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Anette_-_Caressing_her_soles.mp4

Cruel Anette - Vulnerable sucker - Foot Worship

Mistress Anette is smoking on a chair, her slave is sitting on the floor, masked, tied. She loves how vulnerable he looks and that she can do anything to him now. So she puts both her naked feet on his shoulders and forces him to lick them. After a few minutes she pushes her toes into his mouth, making him suck on her toes too.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Anette, Anette, Mistress, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Footworship, Foot Domination, Footdom, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Jeans Fetish

File name:Cruel_Anette_-_Vulnerable_sucker.mp4
File Size: 318 MB
Duration: 00:13:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 15.000 FPS, 3010 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Anette_-_Vulnerable_sucker.mp4

Peg Him - Hazel Grace First PEGHIM scene - Pegging

Hazel Grace has been a fan of Michael Vegas for a long time. SHe tells her story about how she got into porn and how she became a fan of anal. Right after her interview she shows Michael how she likes to stretch a guy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Hazel Grace, Ebony, Interracial, Black, Strapon, Anal Fisting, Fists, BBC, Big Black Cock, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Peg_Him_-_Hazel_Grace_First_PEGHIM_scene.mp4
File Size: 789 MB
Duration: 00:37:19
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 2800 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Peg_Him_-_Hazel_Grace_First_PEGHIM_scene.mp4

Cruel Mistresses - Wild lady in red - Mistress Mira - Pegging

Lately Mistress Mira has been feeling the need to show her slave his place. She appears wearing a hot red fishnet body and sexy high heels. She's in an especially cruel mood, taking the slave from behind with a strap-on. She continues it, getting wilder and wilder, grabbing him and making him suffer.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Mira, Mira, Mistress, Humiliation, Boots, Degradation, BDSM, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-Wild_lady_in_red-_Mistress_Mira.mp4
File Size: 384 MB
Duration: 00:08:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 6082 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-Wild_lady_in_red-_Mistress_Mira.mp4

Back