Merciless Mistresses

Femdombeauties - Goddess Lena and Cruel Reell - Double Humiliation

Horny spitting session with two beautiful mean goddesses. The object of desire is fixed and degraded, alternating with the spittoon or ashtray. Occasionally both at the same time. Haha. Snot is from the deepest source. Mmmm yummy. Cigarettes are expressed on his tongue. There are violent slaps and continuous fire of verbal humiliation. Let's see if the slave face is good as a seat. Intense nipple treatment with a mischievous sadistic laugh. Sooo horny.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdombeauties, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Humiliation, Degradation, Smoke, Smoking, Cigarette, Goddess Lena, Cruel Reell, Verbal Humiliation, Boot Fetish, Leather, Spitting, Human Ashtray, Faceslapping, Face Slapping, Face Slap, Faceslap, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Nipple Play, Dirty Talk

File name:Femdombeauties_-Goddess_Lena___Cruel_Reell-_Double_Humiliation.mp4
File Size: 544 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:16:10
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4532 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Femdombeauties_-Goddess_Lena___Cruel_Reell-_Double_Humiliation.mp4

Mistress Ezada Sinn - The test of the heavy whip - Whipping

This is going to be a very long weekend for My slave. I have already tested two whips on him, but compared to the one that I will try now - those were mere toys. This whip that I received from the Queen in OWK, although quite short and not very impressive looking, is the one that makes even hard masochists cry. It's thick and heavy and allows Me to make My slave jump in pain and cry with the lightest swing. A good thing I gagged him, or he would have woken up the whole neighborhood. Yet all the screaming and jumping will not help him, I will only stop when I'm completely satisfied.

This is a re-post of an older clip, remastered for those of My fans that haven't seen it yet.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Mistress, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Hard, Brutal, Ballgagged, Leather, Bondage Male, Bondage

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-The_test_of_the_heavy_whip.mp4
File Size: 206 MB
Duration: 00:07:13
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3857 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-The_test_of_the_heavy_whip.mp4

Mistress Iside - The Beam (1080 HD) - Pegging

I put my bitch in position to get his ass pounded by my mighty cock. Obviously he will have to face a position that is far from easy but this makes everything more exciting. After properly preparing my huge black cock I start to force his anus to let him in, in fact I feel his flesh tearing away more and more, it is definitely too long time that my bitch doesn't take cocks of this caliber and therefore everything is extremely painful but I am going to literally break it down so I start to sink my blows in an ever more pressing way to completely exhaust this slut. His asshole is now completely destroyed and he lies on the ground panting with pain !!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Iside, BBC, Big Black Cock, Mistress, Iside, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Mistress_Iside_-The_Beam__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 274 MB
Duration: 00:09:52
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 3784 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside_-The_Beam__1080_HD.mp4

Sadistic Queens - Stress Balls - Suzanna Maxwell, Miss Mera - CBT

Another amazing scene with the remarkable Miss Suzanna Maxwell, but this time she's brought a friend along; Mistress Mera. Suzanna & Mera are discussing ways to relieve their stress and Miss Suzanna knows the perfect candidate; Squishy! Miss Suzanna sends in her slave and explains that his testicles will he used to relieve their tension Mistress Mera has never crushed Squishy before so Miss Suzanna does a step by step showing Mera her favourite methods of anialating his balls

With Squishy's balls presented as prompted, Suzanna traps her slaves balls underneath her foot, pinned against his thigh. Applying more & more pressure, causing Squishy to squeal in pain "The flatter they're, the happier I feel"

The scene ends with both Mistress' jumping on Squishy's balls, completly ignoring him screaming in pain, they just laugh as they flatten his balls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Miss Suzanna Maxwell, Dual Domination, Mistress Mera, Mera, Mistress, Double Domination, Ball Abuse, Ball Crush, Crushing, CBT

File name:Sadistic_Queens_-_Stress_Balls.mp4
File Size: 544 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:10:39
Video: AVC, 1280x, 60.000 FPS, 7000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sadistic_Queens_-_Stress_Balls.mp4

Joy and Kat VS Boy - Ruined Orgasms

Such a nice rhythm with this boy. Pleased to offer this one. Fun MM cameo, too!

Same boy from "Mistress In Training", and "Prison Stay Cumshot Trap", and a few other favorites. Don't know what it is, but he's fun, great reaction to being helpless, and I tend to set my benchmarks around him. So this time, I call a friend to up the ante. Brat-girls who will take turns on your dick, nonstop, brilliant edgers both, and we really really don't care about letting you out.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Teens, Young Mistress, Joy, Kat Turner, Mandy Marx, Bondage Male, Bondage, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:TeaseAndThankYou_-_Joy_and_Kat_VS_Boy.mp4
File Size: 464 MB
Duration: 00:14:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 4098 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Joy_and_Kat_VS_Boy.mp4

Kat Turner - Kat Handcuff Handjob - Young Mistress

Handcuffs don't even stop this diva from tormenting this boy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Handcuff Fetish, Kat Turner, TeaseAndThankYou, Teen, Young Mistress, Handjob, Bondage Male, Bondage, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:TeaseAndThankYou_-Kat_Turner-_Kat_Handcuff_Handjob.mp4
File Size: 545 MB
Duration: 00:12:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6121 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

TeaseAndThankYou_-Kat_Turner-_Kat_Handcuff_Handjob.mp4

EvolvedFights - Mimosa vs Marcelo - Mixed Wrestling

Today we Bring in a new wrestler to Evolved Fights Mixed wrestling. Please welcome the All Natural BBW, Mimosa. She's a Tall, strong voluptuous babe ready to face smash men with her big brutal booty. Her first victim on our mats is Marcelo. The Brazilian "mad dog" who is trying to get his first W here by taking out this Big, Tall, Stunning Lady. Marcelo has a good start he wins the first half of the match. He's showing some improvement from his first couple of matches. Mimosa has a weapon however, and it just doesn't seem fair. At over 200lbs Mimosa possesses one of the greatest Asses for smothering in the business. Her ass envelopes Marcelo's face and within seconds he is smothered and taps out. If he loses he knows he's going to get spanked, Ass fucked, an sissified. His dick will be made useless and Mimosa will use her big beautiful ass to smother his over and over..simply put, Marcelo MUST win today or he may take his last breath under the ass and pussy of the Voluminous Athlete, Mimosa.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, EvolvedFights, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Mimosa, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:ev300_marcelo_mimosa.mp4
File Size: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:43:41
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3190 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

ev300_marcelo_mimosa.mp4

Femme Fatale Films - The Hunteress - Stress Test - Complete Film - Caning

This slave was new to The Hunteress, so she decided to put him through a stress test, involving a variety of implements, although all of which it is fair to say were harsh and heavy! Of course when it came to the actual punishment, The Hunteress never sacrifices accuracy for strike power, but it was rather unfortunate for the slave that her accurate strokes were thunderously hard, following through with most of the implements to give her victim a real taste of agonising pain! CP fans; you do not want to miss this session!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femme Fatale Film, The Hunteress, Caning, Canes, Canning, Cane, Corporal Punishment, Hard, Brutal, Strap, Paddle, Paddling, Spanking, Femdom Spanking, Spanking F/M, Spanked, Spank

File name:stress_test_hd.mp4
File Size: 701 MB
Duration: 00:13:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 7009 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

stress_test_hd.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Becky - Outside Relaxing on the Smother Box (1080 HD) - Face Sitting

Becky had a lovely piece of human furniture placed out on the deck for her to relax and enjoy a beautiful day. This is basically just a video of a girl relaxing. Maybe it was from a long day shopping or just waiting for her boyfriend to come home. Becky enjoys the silence and comfort and enjoys the silence. The clip has some soft calm music intermixed with the sounds of the clip. Sometimes it is nice just to be completely by yourself and enjoy nature. Clip also contains 2 highlight videos at the end.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Smother Box, Ass Smothering, Smother, Becky, Facesitting, Outdoors, Facesit, Face Sitting, Face Sit, Human Furniture, Big Butt

File name:Brat_Princess_2_-Becky-_Outside_Relaxing_on_the_Smother_Box.mp4
File Size: 626 MB
Duration: 00:17:05
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 4989 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat_Princess_2_-Becky-_Outside_Relaxing_on_the_Smother_Box.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Jennifer and Sasha - Chastity Coach First Fitting (1080 HD) - Teasing

NOTE: This clip previously unreleased! The male responsible at the Memory Division of Brat Princess Video has been severely punished for almost losing this and other great soon to be released classic unseen clips. Enjoy!

1080 HD: Sasha is very anxious to get her Beta danni to Jennifer the chastity coach for her appointment. Almost late for their appointment, Sasha pulls danni off the elevator and down the hallway. Chastity Coach Jennifer warmly greats Sasha at the door. A chastity coach helps first time betas in getting into chastity for the first time. She helps its key holder make a purchase decision on style and more importantly sizing. She also offers the beta with affordable counseling services to help cope with a strict chastity regimen. Depression and frustration are the usual problems.

In this clip danni is utterly humiliated as he is fitted for his chastity. Sasha loves it! Jennifer has a happy Princess and a frustrated beta which is great for business. It is so humiliating for danni.

Sasha and Jennifer fans must buy this clip! This is a great clip for chastity fans!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Empress Jennifer, Sasha Foxxx, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, CFNM, Brat Girls, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing

File name:Brat_Princess_2_-Jennifer_and_Sasha-Chastity_Coach_First_Fitting__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 859 MB
Duration: 00:14:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7946 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat_Princess_2_-Jennifer_and_Sasha-Chastity_Coach_First_Fitting__1080_HD.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Jennifer and Sasha - Draining Training (1080 HD) - Chastity

Chastity coach Jennifer continues Danni's relentless exploitation by teaching Sasha how to drain his accounts via the computer. They really dry him out good. Contains a highlight from another findom clip.

Draining Training (Special Idiot Pricing)

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Empress Jennifer, Young Mistress, Sasha Foxxx, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Brat Girls, CFNM, Money Fetish, Cash Fetish, Chastity Male, Chastity, Cock Locked, Locked Dick, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding

File name:Brat_Princess_2_-Jennifer_and_Sasha-Draining_Training__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 698 MB
Duration: 00:11:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7900 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat_Princess_2_-Jennifer_and_Sasha-Draining_Training__1080_HD.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Jennifer and Sasha - Draining Training (Special Idiot Pricing) (1080 HD)

This version is the basically the same as the other just with special idiot pricing. Also included are verbal taunts, visual suggestions, and video inlays of many other girls mocking you and humiliating you.

This clip also has: Platinum, Amber, Lexie, Mia, Natalya, Ivory, Riley, and Ava! These are small video edits including countdowns, money counting, Hand job stroking, and bitchy humiliating taunts. This is a great clip to buy on a date night when you are home alone.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Humiliation, Degradation, Empress Jennifer, Latina, Goddess Platinum, Lexi, Amber, Ava, Riley, Ivory Soles, Mia, Young Mistress, Sasha Foxxx, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Mesmerize, Handjob, Shopping, Brat Girls

File name:Brat_Princess_2_-Jennifer_and_Sasha-Draining_Training__Special_Idiot_Pricing___1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 696 MB
Duration: 00:11:42
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 7927 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat_Princess_2_-Jennifer_and_Sasha-Draining_Training__Special_Idiot_Pricing___1080_HD.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Jennifer and Sasha - Foot Worship Training for new Chastity Slave (1080 HD)

Next up for Danni is to learn to worship feet. Jennifer puts Danni through his paces at first and then she quickly turns him over to Sasha. The girls love to humiliate him with their feet. Sasha decides to purchase a gift for Danni!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Humiliation, Degradation, Brat Girls, Sasha Foxxx, Empress Jennifer, Danni, Young Mistress, Foot Gagging, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Brat_Princess_2_-Jennifer_and_Sasha-Foot_Worship_Training_for_new_Chastity_Slave__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 701 MB
Duration: 00:11:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 8013 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat_Princess_2_-Jennifer_and_Sasha-Foot_Worship_Training_for_new_Chastity_Slave__1080_HD.mp4

Brat Princess 2 - Jennifer and Sasha - Its Sissy School for the Boy (1080 HD) - Humiliation

1080 HD: Sasha stops at her locker to chat with Jennifer. Jennifer tells Sasha she needs a Sissy to practice on for her Sissy Training 101 class. Sasha offers up her boy Danni to use.

Sasha is Danni's key holder. She has him naked in chastity on a leash carrying all her books between classes. She doesn't need him for her next class Findom 101. She usually puts him in her locker to stay during Findom 101.

The girls start bullying Danni when he says he's a boy and doesn't want to be a girl. He is humiliated and shoved into a locker and the door is locked and shut. Danni is in quite the predicament now. The girls decided to skip class. How long will his keyholder leave him in her locker?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Brat Princess 2, Empress Jennifer, Sasha Foxxx, Dual Domination, Young Mistress, Double Domination, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Humiliation, Degradation, Brat Girls, School Uniform, Danni

File name:Brat_Princess_2_-Jennifer_and_Sasha-Its_Sissy_School_for_the_Boy__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 326 MB
Duration: 00:05:23
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 8082 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Brat_Princess_2_-Jennifer_and_Sasha-Its_Sissy_School_for_the_Boy__1080_HD.mp4

Kitty - Foot Smother And Human Footstool - Foot Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kitty, Footstool, Foot Smothering, Ignore, Ignored, Ignoring, Human Furniture, Smother, Footdom, Foot Domination

File name:Kitty_-_Foot_Smother_And_Human_Footstool.mp4
File Size: 280 MB
Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:06:53
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5495 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kitty_-_Foot_Smother_And_Human_Footstool.mp4

Mistress Iside - Human Harp (1080 HD) - Female Domination

Today I designed a very particular punishment for this slave, I decided to try something new that could fill this slave with atrocious signs and bruises. I love music and I want to transform his body into a suffering instrument; this torture will force this slave to release atrocious sounds until the composition of a real melody made of pain screams, the most excruciating melody you've ever heard . His body cleverly filled with vibrating rubber bands will be tortured to the extreme and very soon the excruciating bite of these rubber bands will be worse than a whip.

Ps: This is a video of pure agony and torture, for true masochistic experts, during the filming the corporal punishment is so unbearable that the slave has barely managed to get to the end of it. THE SIGNS ON HIS BODY SPEAK THEMSELVES!!!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Iside, Iside, Mistress, Hard, Brutal, Pain, Human Harp

File name:Mistress_Iside_-Human_Harp__1080_HD.mp4
File Size: 348 MB
Duration: 00:11:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 3883 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Iside_-Human_Harp__1080_HD.mp4

Footdominas - Rea - Trampling And Foot Domination In Hot Shorts - Female Domination

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Rea, Foot Fetish, Footdominas, Trampling, Facebusting, Face Busting, Trample, Footdom, Foot Domination

File name:Rea_-_Trampling_And_Foot_Domination_In_Hot_Shorts.mp4
File Size: 138 MB
Duration: 00:03:24
Video: AVC, 854x, 29.970 FPS, 5490 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Rea_-_Trampling_And_Foot_Domination_In_Hot_Shorts.mp4

Xana's Foot Fantasies - Worship Xana's Filthy Feet - Foot Worship

Goddess Xana is ready for her foot licking slave to lick clean her feet from being barefoot all day. She commands her foot boy to lick her feet and demands him to keep licking until her feet are spotless clean.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Dirty Feet, Footworship, Goddess Xana, Xana, Goddess, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

File name:Xana_s_Foot_Fantasies_-_Worship_Xana_s_Filthy_Feet.mp4
File Size: 421 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5612 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Xana_s_Foot_Fantasies_-_Worship_Xana_s_Filthy_Feet.mp4

Kebranozes Brazilian Ballbusting - Knee Duel Kate VS Emme - Ball Abuse

Oblivion is the word that best describes this duel. You can see from the footage of his balls that they were badly damaged. This guy needed treatment afterwards. Those girls have no limits, they took full force knees over and over, so painful it hurts just to watch.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Kebranozes, Dual Domination, Double Domination, CBT, BDSM, Kate, Emme, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Hard, Brutal, Balls Busting

File name:Kebranozes_Brazilian_Ballbusting_-_Knee_Duel_Kate_VS_Emme.mp4
File Size: 538 MB
Duration: 00:10:26
Video: AVC, 1280x, 59.940 FPS, 7000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kebranozes_Brazilian_Ballbusting_-_Knee_Duel_Kate_VS_Emme.mp4

Lady Bellatrix - Queen of Mean - Teased, Denied and Facesitting with Mistress Esme

I invite Mistress Esme over for a rest over, yet we can't help but feel let down by My house boy. After failing several basic tasks, we decide that we should try tease and denial as a last resort. Tying him up spread eagle in My bed, he is left in a vulnerable position for us to get up to our evil ways, She lightly tickles his sides with Her sharp fingernails as I firmly grab hold of his balls. When he makes too much noise, I silence him with some face sitting as Esme continues groping his man junk as She digs Her sharp fingernails into his balls. Putting My full weight on his face, She begins to knee him in the nutsack. We alternate and Esme smothers his face with Her ass while I dig My nails into his dick. But when he tries to touch Her inappropriately is when all hell breaks loose.

Keywords: Female Do
mination, Free, Femdom, Lady Bellatrix, Bellatrix, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Facesit, Face Sit, CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Interracial Domination, Interracial, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Mistress Esme, Esme, Mistress, Scratching, Lingerie, Bondage Male, Bondage, Black, Ebony

File name:Lady_Bellatrix_-Queen_of_Mean-_Teased__Denied_and_Facesitting_with_Mistress_Esme.mp4
File Size: 1011 MB
Duration: 00:12:04
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Bellatrix_-Queen_of_Mean-_Teased__Denied_and_Facesitting_with_Mistress_Esme.mp4

Lady Kara - 100% Controlling Orgasm To The Breaking Point (720 HD) - Handjob

Imagine you're open your eyes and you see me under you. Your body is all wrapped and you can't move. Your dick is hard just by seeing me. I start to walk around you teasing your dick with my hands and put my sweat stocking to your mouth to hear only your moaning. I'm using my hands and fingers to touch your cock. Your dick is so hard. I know you want to cum but your Lady want to check how long you can hold on the edge. I wanna to hear your moaning begging me to cum. You feel that? Is it nice when I'm rubbing your balls with my pussy? Haha. I know if I get free your hands you will cum in one second. But you can only watch how I'm controlling your orgasm to the breaking point. Slave your dick wants to cum always when I'm touching it like for a 5 seconds. You are so easy to control. But when I see how your dick is waving when I'm touching it I will stop! Haha. Yes work with your hips but you need my hands to cum. Look in my eyes! You want to cum? You're begging your Lady to cum? No! Haha. You're gonna get crazy and I love that. Maybe I will tease your dick with my high heels and feet in pantyhose? I can only touch your cock with my toes a little bit longer and you will cum. You know that? Your dick wants to explode when my sexy feet are rubbing it. You want to be free? Your dick need more touching? Maybe this time I'm gonna tease you 1 second longer and see how you're blowing your load? Haha. Look into my eyes when your cock is shooting everywhere. You want more? Yes? Move your hips when I'm riding on you like on the pony with your dick in my hands? Move! Look at my body and my breasts and move your hips. I'm gonna ruine more than one of your orgasms. Much more..

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Lady Kara, Kara, Blonde, Blonb Hair, Bondage Male, Bondage, Orgasm Control, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Lady_Kara_-100__Controlling_Orgasm_To_The_Breaking_Point__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 676 MB
Duration: 00:21:36
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4184 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Lady_Kara_-100__Controlling_Orgasm_To_The_Breaking_Point__720_HD.mp4

Men Are Slaves - Jessica Ryan, Leya Falcon, Edyn Blair, Blake - Double Feature - "Please Goddess More Pain" and "Knee The Balls"

Please Goddess More Pain Actors: Edyn Blair and Blake Poor guy all tied up and vulnerable. Especially his balls, which are just sitting there exposed, waiting for Lady Edyn to damage them. She definitely takes pleasure in hitting slave balls, watching her captive male writhe around in pain. It makes for fun afternoon entertainment. The slave thought his cock and balls were getting a break when he saw Lady Edyn step away. Unfortunately for him she stepped away to get more toys to torment this cock with. Looks like he has another round of suffering to endure to please her.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Jessica Ryan, Leya Falcon, Edyn Blair, Blake, Men Are Slaves, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Group Domination, Fem Dom

File name:Men_Are_Slaves_-_Double_Feature.mp4
File Size: 709 MB
Duration: 00:19:38
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4914 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Men_Are_Slaves_-_Double_Feature.mp4

Mistress Ezada Sinn - A new addiction for the feeble mind - Pantyhose Domination

Mistress Tess is sharing with Me one of Her chattels that has a passion for Her exquisite collection of high heeled shoes. However, Her intention today is to make him addicted to feminine hosiery. I look forward to turning him into a pantyhose slut as his cock, that has been locked in chastity for the last two months, is already showing signs of arousal. Encased like a worm in a full-body nylon tube, he cannot resist when We start exploiting his most profound weakness for Women's shoes. The taste of heels and nylons in his mouth makes the chattel's cock swell, almost ready to explode out of the chastity cage. There's nothing easier for Us than infusing a new addiction into the feeble mind of a puny male.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tess, Tess, Mistress, Mistress Ezada Sinn, Ezada Sinn, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Pantyhose, Nylons, High Heels, Foot Fetish, Sub Training, Slave Training, Submissive Training

File name:Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_A_new_addiction_for_the_feeble_mind.mp4
File Size: 469 MB
Duration: 00:11:56
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5359 kb/s
Audio: AC-3

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_A_new_addiction_for_the_feeble_mind.mp4

Private-Patient - Welcome Dr. Mae - Part 1 - Medical Femdom

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Private-Patient, Dr. Mae, Medical Femdom, Clinic, Medical Fetish, Clinic Fetish, Nurse Play, Latex, Medical Clinic, Fetish Clinic, Examination, Med Exam, Medical History, Hemodynamometry, Heart Rate, Auscultation, Palpation, Venipuncture

File name:PP1391_WelcomeDrMaeP1_1080p.mp4
File Size: 250 MB
Duration: 00:08:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

PP1391_WelcomeDrMaeP1_1080p.mp4

Sado-Ladies - A Very Cruel Caning - Mistress Madita, Mistress Chloe

Here we have another phantastic hard action clip starring beautiful goddesses Mistress Madita pain and Mistress Chloe. Mistress Madita calls her dark skinned good shaped slave to crawl over and announcing to him that her friend Mistress Chloe wants to have some fun with him by giving him a good hard punsihment with the cane (Mistress Madita has a nice accident btw. As you can hear very good here).

So Mistress Chloe will use 2 different rattan canes. One is slightly thicker then the other one that is more stingy. But anyway - as this was one of the last clips we did and Mistress Chloe felt she didnt punish hard enough the slaves in previous clips she wanted to dish out a really good hard caning. And puuuhh. whoever watched Mistress Chloe caning when beeing in the mood to cane will know that there are very hard minutes in front of the slave. As nearly usual she will break one cane on the ass of the slave. With dark coloured slaves its always interesting to see the skin reaktion when get punished. The stripes applying are not going to be red first, they are going to get white. In the end the slave is really broken by the cruel caning!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Caning, Cane, Canes, High Heels, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Canning, Dual Domination, Mistress Madita, Mistress Chloe, Chloe, Madita, Mistress, Double Domination, Interracial

File name:Sado-Ladies_-_A_Very_Cruel_Caning.mp4
File Size: 174 MB
Duration: 00:07:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3093 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sado-Ladies_-_A_Very_Cruel_Caning.mp4

Sado-Ladies - The Balance Game Of Pain - Stella, Nemesis - Caning

In this clip both ladies wearing leather and boots and nemesis announces that she has an idea: "i love my slave to balance a glas of water. when he drops the water on the ground he gets punished."

So they call both of her slaves to crawl into the room. one is misused as a human chair, while the other one has to hold the water. both sadists irritate the slave by tipping on his stretched arm, so the water drops down easily. they do it, cuz they just want to beat him. the slave talks back and says, it is unfair, but soon he gets harder strokes then. he is also ordered to lick the water off the ground, still has to hold the glas in the air. after all that faults he get a serious whipping in the end and good hard 50 strokes from both ladies. in the end both slaves are ordered to stay where they are for the next few hours! superhot class aaa+++ femdom with 2 beautiful sadistic mistresses!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Sado-Ladies, Caning, Cane, Canes, Canning, Boots, High Heels, Whipping, Whipped, Whip, Leather, Gloves, Blond Hair, Countess Stella, Mistress Nemesis, Nemesis, Stella, Mistress, Dual Domination, Double Domination

File name:Sado-Ladies_-_The_Balance_Game_Of_Pain.mp4
File Size: 200 MB
Duration: 00:08:23
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 3201 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sado-Ladies_-_The_Balance_Game_Of_Pain.mp4

Bondage Angel - Headscissors Domination In Spandex Leggings (720 HD) - Scissor

The head of a slave trapped between my thighs. I have done video based on the script and the user wishes. It's my first experience with this practice. I'm wearing spandex leggings. I am tormented slave successively in three positions.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Angel, Headscissors, Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring, Spandex Leggings, Leggings, Smothering, Smother

File name:Bondage_Angel_-Headscissors_Domination_In_Spandex_Leggings__720_HD.mp4
File Size: 242 MB
Duration: 00:09:54
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3256 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Bondage_Angel_-Headscissors_Domination_In_Spandex_Leggings__720_HD.mp4

Severe Sex Films - Charlotte Sartre - Goth Cuckold

Can Lance fuck Charlotte forever? It sure seems like it to poor Tony, who's made to watch as they keep going, and going and going, with Charlotte in ecstasy, bouncing on Lance's huge cock. They do let Tony get into the action just a little bit by allowing him to taste Charlotte's pussy juice - by licking it off Lance's dick. Finally, Charlotte gives Lance another blowjob and then opens wide to get Lance's load. And spits some into Tony's mouth. And then they invite him to snuggle on the bed with them, as Tony realizes this is not a one-time thing but his new reality.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cuckolding, Cuckold, Cucky, Cuck, Cuckie, Sperm, Milking, Cum in Mouth, Charlotte Sartre

File name:Severe_Sex_Films_-Charlotte_Sartre-_Goth_Cuckold.mp4
File Size: 428 MB
Duration: 00:11:40
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Severe_Sex_Films_-Charlotte_Sartre-_Goth_Cuckold.mp4

SubbyHubby - Stevie and Shae Chastity Teasing - Sissy

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Shae, Stevie, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Stockings, Nylons

File name:SubbyHubby_-_Stevie_and_Shae_Chastity_Teasing.mp4
File Size: 648 MB
Duration: 00:07:28
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubbyHubby_-_Stevie_and_Shae_Chastity_Teasing.mp4

SubbyHubby_-_Stevie_and_Shae_Ass_Worhip

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Shae, Stevie, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Chastity Male, Chastity, Locked Dick, Cock Locked, Cock Cage, Keyholder, Key-Holding, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Stockings, Nylons

File name:SubbyHubby_-_Stevie_and_Shae_Ass_Worhip.mp4
File Size: 496 MB
Duration: 00:05:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

SubbyHubby_-_Stevie_and_Shae_Ass_Worhip.mp4

Sweet Femdom - Breaking in a New Toy - Mona Wales, Daisy Ducati - Pegging

Mona Wales is sitting on Lance's face while Daisy Ducati says, "I don't see why we need a man, we have so many wonderful toys already."

Mona replies, "But we could train him to be useful."

They decide to have a race. Mona will ride Lance's face while he licks her pussy, and Daisy will straddle his hips and use a hitachi magic wand vibrator on her pussy (vibrating against his balls at the same time). Whichever lady cums first, wins.

If Lance doesn't get Mona off before the vibrator gets Daisy off, they are going to punish him with some Mona's big strap-on.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SweetFemdom, Sweet Femdom, Boots, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Strapon, Mona Wales, Daisy Ducati, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Sweet_Femdom_-_Breaking_in_a_New_Toy.mp4
File Size: 506 MB
Duration: 00:22:36
Video: AVC, 854x, 30.000 FPS, 3000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Sweet_Femdom_-_Breaking_in_a_New_Toy.mp4

The English Mansion - Princess Aurora - Welcome To The BDSM Machine - Complete Movie

Mistress Aurora is using the advanced system bench to hold her slave down, she has so much to do to him, she decided to let him view the action live, as it happens, through the camera and monitor. He is made to watch his own CBT and cock torment, as she slaps, whips and electro stimulates his hard, precum dripping dick. She then adds further and further torment machines, the vibe, violet wand and fucking machine stimulating until he shoots a massive ruined orgasm.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The English Mansion, Princess Aurora, BDSM, Bondage Male, Bondage, Mistress, Aurora, Anal Fucking, Fucking Machine, CBT, Electic Play, Electic, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Bondage Table, Clamping Pegs, Cock Electric, Cock Gag, Cock Teasing, Cock Vibrator, Cum High Tech BDSM Bench, Made to Watch, Prostate Vibrator, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Milking, Slavecam, Spitroast, Violet Wand

File name:Welcome_To_The_BDSM_Machine_complete.mp4
File Size: 1.00 GB
Duration: 00:30:33
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 4502 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Welcome_To_The_BDSM_Machine_complete.mp4

The Venus Girls - Cherie DeVille - Don't Even Fucking Think About Cumming Inside Step-Mommy

STEP-MOMMY ONLY LIKES BLACK COCK. CHERIE HAS A DATE TONIGHT, SO SHE MUST MAKE JUNIOR GO TO BE EARLY. She is going to fuck 2 cocks tonight, but only one gets to cum. A Big Cock is going to cum in her ass tonight. After you've finished cleaning the toilet and doing all your chores, She takes your toilet bowl brush off your face and puts you to bed. Cherie makes sure that your cock will stay rock hard all night and that ONLY STEP-MOMMY GETS TO PLAY WITH IT. Now Junior can hear Mommy getting pounded with Dick, hear her choking on Cock and listen to Her cum. After Her Ass gets a cream pie, She wakes-up Junior to play GUESS WHATS IN MOMMIES ASS. Junior has to eat it all out, every drop. Mommy is going to check with her finger in her ass to see if there is any cum left. If there is, She is not going to play with you cock. Once Her Ass is clean, She fucks Junior, riding his hard cock until Step-Mommy gets pleasure, but DONT YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT CUMMING IN MOMMY! Mommy has rules for your cock. Number one is no cumming without her permission. You know what happens to naughty boys who cum before Mommy wants them to. Your cock must be punished. When She hears your heavy breathing, She bites down on your cock. If your fucking dare to cum, Mommy is going to mess with your sensitive cock until you scream.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, The Venus Girls, Cherie DeVille, Blowjob, Handjob, Big Tits, Big Breast, Huge Boobs, Blonde, Blond Hair, Choking, Facesitting, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Facesit, Fetish, Humiliation, Degradation, Kinky, Pussy Eating, Pussy Licking, POV, Pussy Worship, Shaved, Straight, Switch, Toned, Versatile, White

File name:The_Venus_Girls_-Cherie_DeVille-_Don_t_Even_Fucking_Think_About_Cumming_Inside_Step-Mommy.mp4
File Size: 742 MB
Duration: 00:20:14
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4992 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The_Venus_Girls_-Cherie_DeVille-_Don_t_Even_Fucking_Think_About_Cumming_Inside_Step-Mommy.mp4

Under my princess - hard punishmant by Lisa and Roxy - Whipping

Lady Roxy and Princess Lisa gives Santa Claus a hard whipping lesson.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my princess, Hard, Brutal, Lady Roxy, Princess Lisa, Roxy, Lisa, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Whipping, Whipped, Whip

File name:Under_my_princess_-_hard_punishmant_by_Lisa_and_Roxy.mp4
File Size: 429 MB
Duration: 00:11:29
Video: AVC, 1920x, 25.000 FPS, 5025 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Under_my_princess_-_hard_punishmant_by_Lisa_and_Roxy.mp4

Bffvideos - Milena Fucks Michael Face Pt.3 - Face Sitting

Michael shakes his body trying to escape but Goddess Milena loves that and keeps smashing the poor guy using her delicious butt and clits.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bffvideos, Brazil Femdom, Braziliam, Goddess Milena, Big Butt, Ass Grinding, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting

File name:milenafuckmichaelface_pt3.mp4
File Size: 454 MB
Duration: 00:10:21
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

milenafuckmichaelface_pt3.mp4

Cruel Mistresses - Trampling in a red Converse - Mistress Ariel

After kicking the slave's cock and balls to pieces, Mistress Ariel doesn't want to stop at all. She steps onthe caning bench, where the slave's private parts are there for her to trample on them brutally with her new red coverse shoes. She enjoys his suffering very much, she almost doesn't want to end it, but she knows he has to take a break before the final punishment.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Ariel, Ball Abuse, Mistress, Ariel, Trampling, Trample, Ball Stomping, CBT

File name:Cruel_Mistresses_-Trampling_in_a_red_Converse-_Mistress_Ariel.mp4
File Size: 623 MB
Duration: 00:11:48
Video: AVC, 1280x, 25.000 FPS, 7062 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Mistresses_-Trampling_in_a_red_Converse-_Mistress_Ariel.mp4

Cruel Punishment - Severe Femdom - Cruel session part 3 - Mistress Anette - Ballbusting

It's not a wise thing to oppose to Mistress Anette, because the punishment is severe. She smacks the slave's thighs with her wooden plank and when he is screaming, she slaps his face from both sides. Then she grabs his tiny cock and his shrunken balls and she hits them until he begs for mercy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel Punishment, Mistress Anette, Bondage Male, Mistress, Anette, Bondage, CBT, BDSM, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Extreme Domination

File name:Cruel_Punishment_-Severe_Femdom-Cruel_session_part3-_Mistress_Anette.mp4
File Size: 835 MB
Duration: 00:11:26
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 9880 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Punishment_-Severe_Femdom-Cruel_session_part3-_Mistress_Anette.mp4

Cruel Punishment - Severe Femdom - Early morning punishments part 3 - Mistress Anette - Ballbusting

He is completely restricted from moving freely, the slave is getting his punishment from Mistress Anette. Slaps echo in the room, then she smacks his balls with her hands and then rams her knee in them. When she pulls off her high heel pumps the slave gets terrified.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Anette, Anette, Mistress, CBT, Bondage Male, Bondage, Face Slapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Faceslapping, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Cruel_Punishment_-Severe_Femdom-Early_morning_punishments_part_3-_Mistress_Anette.mp4
File Size: 938 MB
Duration: 00:12:50
Video: AVC, 1920x, 50.000 FPS, 9894 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Cruel_Punishment_-Severe_Femdom-Early_morning_punishments_part_3-_Mistress_Anette.mp4

Goddess Alice Skary - Humiliated and Punished for Being Unable To Cum - Female Domination

WARNING: This is a real, completely unscripted, uncensored, and UNCUT clip. At times, the Mistresses may be giggly, playful - gasp - actually enjoying themselves! This is NOT fake!

My sub Ally Boy is notorious for not being able to cum when permitted to. In this clip, I up the stakes a bit by telling him that just this time - if he cums, he can cum on my beautiful stocking-covered legs!

He strokes and frantically strokes, but he is unable to even get hard.

When he remains unable to perform, myself and my camera lady gently humiliate him - pointing out what a chance he is going to miss here, and ridiculing his tiny cock.

To discipline him for not being able to cum on my legs, I lock him in a "Kali's Teeth" spiked metal chastity cage, and then I penetrate him with a glass dildo covered in tabasco sauce - he has to beg for me to stop fucking his ass!

A rough, brutal, and very amateur style "gonzo" type femdom scene.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess, Alice Skary, Humiliation, Degradation, BBW, Fat, Plump, Chubby, Masturbation Humiliation

File name:Goddess_Alice_Skary_-_Humiliated_and_Punished_for_Being_Unable_To_Cum.mp4
File Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:11:58
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 13.3 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Goddess_Alice_Skary_-_Humiliated_and_Punished_for_Being_Unable_To_Cum.mp4

Mistress Courtney - Dancing Cock - Ballbusting

My slave has come to Me without shaving! Can you believe it? Now I do not have a blank canvas to work with and I have to wade through a load of hair. So what can I do? Pull some of it out? Why not!

He needs to be prepared before I bust his balls. I want My leather BOOTS to be imprinted in his mind every time he walks. I want him to feel Me as he moves. Using all My weight to KICK him.

This is is not a clip for the fainthearted

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Courtney, Courtney, Mistress, Boots, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

File name:Mistress_Courtney_-_Dancing_Cock.mp4
File Size: 1.40 GB
Duration: 00:09:32
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 20.8 Mb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Mistress_Courtney_-_Dancing_Cock.mp4

Back