Merciless Mistresses

Virgin boy bouncing between our hands, back and forth, Violet and I take turns getting him right on the edge. Whenever it's her turn I swear she gets closer to licking his cock, wow... She's really into teasing my virgin. That's pretty hot. I wonder what else she can do to my virgin.

2.05 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:08

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 2.0 GB

All it took was one thirsty text at midnight and now he's in my chair again. Oh, sweetheart. We broke up for a reason. I thought you didn't like all this femdom stuff? Or maybe that was all a lie and you've been having wet dreams about me ever since... I mean, the way I stroke your cock, tell you how I'm going to own you and control that orgasm, you're practically hyperventilating from the thrill. You love this. You won't have me again but you can be my plaything.

731 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:04

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 734.9 MB

Floating gooner boy. Meant for breaking and stroking. My VR headset ensures he's personally crafted mind-fuck tunnel vision of my swirling effects that will leave him virtually stroking and moaning for more even without a hand on his cock. He'll be looped for however long I leave him, and perhaps I want forever. Stroke along with my gooner puppet because soon, you'll be my gooner too.

5.61 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 01:04:19

00240x0032-11.png

A Mandy Marx Cinema - Goon Until He Breaks.mp4

What happens when 3 dommes meet at German Fetish Ball? They go find a slave and use him for an intense, triple ballbusting that makes him go onto his knees and beg for mercy.

Three mean, sexy ladies in latex and boots... that would only ever spend time with a man like him, if they can make him suffer! Our slave knows that we only want one thing from him: For him to spread his legs and take our hard kicks into his balls. We take turns kicking and make fun of him, whenever he falls onto the ground. When our ballbusting slave begs for mercy, we allow him to worship our sexy bodies just a little bit, then we kick his balls some more! This is the kind of party that we dommes enjoy.

2.15 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:25

00240x0032-11.png

Miss Medea Mortelle - Ballbusting Party.mp4

Miss Nikki Whiplash looks stunning in her corset and thigh length boots. She is going to train her latex catsuit covered slave in the art of cock sucking. She uses a big dildo to open his mouth and guides him in how to suck with vigour and eagerness. Mistress then demands her boot heels are used for more practice, her verbals encouraging and strict. The blindfolded slave is given an even bigger surprise when mistress places a warm dick in his mouth, for his first ever real dick sucking lesson. The fat, long prick is gradually pushed deeper and deeper into his salivating mouth, his first taste of precum. Nikki then decides to fuck his asshole with her big strapon dick, spitroasting the subbie with rubber and real dick, a great way to bring his training to the next level.

4.47 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:22:51

00240x0032-11.png

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - Bi Surprise - Complete Movie.mp4

The guy came on to me in a restaurant a few days ago and claimed he is a real man... Of course he wanted to fuck, what else! So I told him if he can control himself for 10 minutes I'll think about it, but if he can't I'll fuck him. I'm sure he thought it was a joke until he stood there tied up and super horny in front of me....

1.55 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:25

00240x0032-11.png

Mistress Tatjana - Control yourself.mp4

Mistress Cassy's black skintight catsuit hugged her incredible body, black high heels matched the outfit. She had her slave in front of her tied and stripped, only a mask covering his ugly face. She held her thick and long strapon and guided it into his ass until it completely disappeared, causing him to grunt from the pain.

1.42 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:30

00240x0032-11.png

Thick cock pushed into his ass.mp4

TAGS: BRATPRINCESS 2, BRATPRINCESSVIDEO, UHD, ULTRA HD, SEXY LINGERIE, UNDERWEAR, AMAZONS, LONG LEGS, TALL WOMAN, CHASTITY, BRUNETTE, ASS FETISH, ASS TEASE, TEASE AND DENIAL, STOCKINGS, NYLON, YOUNG DOMME, TOES SUCKING, HIGH HEELS SUCKING, SHOE FETISH, SHOE WORSHIP, SHOE LICKING, SHOELICKER, SHOE LICKER, SHOE DOMINATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, ORAL FOOT SERVICE, FOOTWORSHIP, FOOTLICKING, FOOT SLAVE TRAINING, SOLE LICKING, FOOTFETISH, SEXY FEET, FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT LICKING, FOOT SLAVE, FOOTLICKER, FOOT LICKER, BARE FOOT, BAREFEET, PATHETIC MALE, FOOTSLAVE, FOOT FETISH, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOTDOM, FOOT CLEANER, FEMALE SUPERIORITY, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, SUBMISSION, FEET LICKING
DESCRIPTION: Sablique just bought a house to rent out and make money. And the coolest part is it comes with a beta! She is going to include him with the rental. This will make this a luxurious experience for her guests. Duties include: helping with luggage, putting clothes away, meal preparation, feet cleaning, sex clean up and even being a punching bag! OH AND THE NUMBER 1 JOB.... HUMAN TOILET! Sablique explains his tasks while she bosses him around. He is on a collar and leash and locked in his chastity. She makes him lick her stilettos and worship her pantyhose. He is nervous, but she is so excited for how much money her rental is going to rake in!

3.99 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:13:50

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 4.0 GB

Es war einmal ein kleiner Pilz namens Kurt, der von zwei Damen namens Stefanie und Reell immer wieder wegen seiner geringen Grosse gehanselt wurde. Kurt fuhlte sich wegen ihrer Witze extrem verletzt und bess sich zu verstecken, damit sie ihn nicht mehr finden konnten. Je mehr di e beiden Damen ihn verspotteten, desto kleiner wurde Pilzpimmel Kurt. Jedes Mal, wenn sie sich uber seine Grosse massiv lustig machten, schrumpfte er ein bisschen mehr. Stefanie und Reell bemerkten in ihrem Lachwahn nicht, was mit Kurt passierte, bis er schliesslich so winzig war, dass sie ihn kaum noch sehen konnten...

Hofheimer Brats - Little Mushroom, Big Laugh

Once upon a time, there was a small mushroom named Kurt who was constantly bullied by two ladies named Stefanie and Reell because of his small size. Kurt felt extremely hurt by their jokes and decided to hide so they couldn't find him. The more the two ladies mocked him, the smaller mushroom Kurt became. Every time they made fun of his size, he shrank a little more. Stefanie and Reell were so caught up in their laughter that they didn't notice what was happening to Kurt until he was so tiny that they could hardly see him anymore...

1.68 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:28:36

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 1.7 GB

I wanted to challenge myself to a different variation of a move I've more or less perfected: a legs up reverse headscissor. It gave me a great ab workout while destroying my slave's neck until he got sent to dreamland multiple times. The more he struggled the worse off he was, which is exactly the kind of dilemma I like. The poor beta struggled and struggled. There was literally no where for him to go but deeper into my thighs until his demise. This move also gives a very sexy new view of my legs and ass.

669 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:32

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 669.3 MB

Can you resist the Song of the Siren's Scissors? Every time my toy struggles under my round ass -jiggling on his face- I punish him in my pulsing reverse headscissor. My toy couldn't make it through one round of my ass and thigh wave pulses without falling into the ocean's abyss (KO). That didn't stop me from putting him through two more (KOs) each time he failed to be a good throne for his Goddess.

1.22 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:20

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 1.2 GB

There's nothing more I love to do than make straight subs suck cock, especially huge ones. Making straight men do gay things for the first time is an art form that requires a lot of coaxing and cajoling. But despite my sub's clear terror of the heavy cock in his face, my beta sucks my bull off because he'll do anything to keep me happy. You know you'd do it for me, too.

1.38 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:05

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 1.4 GB

I instruct Rascal Rope to worship my strap-on cock as I relax in casual attire. I adore training him to keep up with my ever increasing standards however recently I have noticed that he is beginning to enjoy his cock sucking training a little too much. The focus is shifting from my pleasure to his and that will never do...

After a little worship to warm up his mouth, I push my cock hungry slut onto the sofa and mount his face, stuffing my cock all the way down his greedy throat and giving him no option to protest. I powerfully face fuck him, stretching his mouth wide with my fingers and spitting into it for lubrication.

As soon as I take my cock out of his mouth, my cock wore cannot resist slipping it back in. He has become too accustomed to my strap-on and enjoys it far too much, his own pathetic member swells in its cage every time his lips are around me, I think it is time that we introduced him to something a little more humiliating...

Rascal begs me to spare him the brutal humiliation of being made to suck a real cock but he has no choice in taking it for me. I invite in my bull who is already incredibly excited to use my cock sucking bitch, his hard cock drips as I wank it right in front of Rascals face, edging it ever closer to his lips.

Once suitably tormented, I push my bitch's face onto the throbbing real cock until he chokes and gags. He begs me to be relieved of the humiliation but we are only just getting started! My bull face fucks my slut, trusting his rock hard cock deep down his throat, whilst intermittently stroking out huge ribbons of precum onto his tongue.

Just as my bull is about to spunk I instruct Rascal onto the floor, my bull strokes his cock over his face until my little bitch is covered with cum. I feed it into his mouth whilst encouraging him to clean up every last bit from his cock.

Sucking real cock is going to become a regular occurrence for Rascal!

1.93 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:42

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 1.9 GB

You are totally addicted to the beauty and magic of your mistress, the little devil who keeps you trapped in chastity, so close and yet out of reach of your desires. She shows you naked and locked in chastity to her friend, kicks you in the balls, tramples you, fucks you in the ass, humbles you wherever she can and in the end you are happy to serve her as a living toilet.

1.26 GB | 1280 x 720 | 00:57:42

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 1.3 GB

Mistress Vivienne L'Amour is wearing her big strapon, as she works on her latest subbie. She has him in creative swinging chain bondage, keeping his legs open and ass exposed for her ministration. Mistress stretches him up with her lubed gloved hands, getting him ready for an amazing pegging. The strapon fucking is deep and sensual, then fast and hard, making him moan in pleasure as his prostate is stimulated. Vivienne decides to reward his efforts, using the milking machine to edge and edge his cock as she teases him. 2/2

1.56 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:25:48

00240x0032-11.png

Download file - 1.6 GB

Back