Latex With Bondage | Girls Fucking And Playing With Toys

Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Chindo, Cock Comparision, Cuckolding, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Sock Worship
Video language: English

Kelly Bundy is exasperated with her boyfriend Cameron. After yet another unsuccessful attempt to make love ruined because his dick is too small to even penetrate her, Kelly tells Cameron his tiny dick just won't do the job. So she orders him to use a chindo strapon to fuck her pussy. Kelly needs to orgasm, even if it has to be this way. Once Kelly cums, she pushes away her tiny dicked boyfriend in disgust. Bored of having to be fucked by a fake cock, Kelly tells Cameron that she is going to break up with him in one hour unless he finds a way to really get her fucked. Desperate, Cameron offers friends and even total strangers the chance to fuck his girlfriend only to get turned down several times until someone says yes. Cameron was happy to find someone to fuck Kelly but now he has to face the aftermath. Kelly cuddling with her new lover while he is reduced to a chastised foot cuckold. Cameron was desperate to keep Kelly, but now he sees the cost. Now that Cameron has been reduced to n.

Format: mp4
Duration: 33:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Kelly Bundy - Please Fuck My Girlfriend - MiniMovie

Sissy Spitroast

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy, Mistress Bonnie Brown
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Pegging

This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears! Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn's strapon

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19192kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sissy Spitroast

Crystal Rush

Release Year: 2020
Studio: MeanBitches
Cast: Crystal Rush
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Handjob, Cumshot, FaceSitting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Foot Licking, Footjob

The Prime Minister of England gets a visit from a very important person. Her name is Miss Rush and she was sent by Mr Putin to give him his orders. She reminds him of the compromising materials they have and what Mr Putin would like him to do. Then, just to show him that he's nothing but a puppet, she makes him get on his knees and kiss her asshole

Duration: 34:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7810kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Crystal Rush

Taken From Behind - Mistress Serena

Cast: Mistress Serena
Genres: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon

Goddess Serena taking a very lucky slave from behind in her unique and sexy way. Watch her finger and loosen his man pussy ready to take her big Mistress cock, he will take it all.

Duration: 13:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19409kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Taken From Behind - Mistress Serena

Penis Penetration

Cast: Goddess Nurse
Genres: FemDom, BDSM, Fetis

Males must realize that they are lower forms of life ,created to be used by the supreme female ! I value Male honesty ,devotion ,and intelligent people And I hate ,wannabes "so called slaves", wankers, losers , and stupidity

Format: MPEG
Duration: 31:56
Video: 720x480, MPEG-1, 2929kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 748.0 MB

Download Penis Penetration

Experimental Edging Party

Cast: Chloe Cherry, Riley Reid
Genres: Femdom, Threesome, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, Face Sitting, Pussy Licking, Squirting

Miss Riley and Chloe take their science experiment to the next level seeing exactly what it is that makes the male sex organ tick. They take turns sliding over his cock watching him squirm and beg to be fucked but never actually allowing him inside their holes. They would much rather watch him suffer from complete and total frustration as they take him to new heights of edging that he didn't know was possible. Before they finally give him a release and milk out every last drop of cum Riley makes sure to give him a large dose of her precious squirt.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11241kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Experimental Edging Party

Ass Worship With Pretty Pamela Morrison

Cast: Pamela Morrison
Genres: Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Worship,

Every girl at Pamela's sorority knows about Jack: he's an old pervert who lives in the neighborhood, stares at your feet, and buys whatever you tell him to buy. Pamela starts by selling him a $100 candy bar, but soon realizes she can make him do anything she wants. She turns him into her obedient servant...

Duration: 34:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ass Worship With Pretty Pamela Morrison

SP Hot Seat - River and Enza

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Heavy, steel shackles and chains, leather body restraints, hoods and sensory deprivation gear, primitive reproductions of devices used to extract information from captives, dark and gritty atmosphere with an underlying rustic, earthy vein of wooden contraptions give a balance to both the Pain and Sensuality that you will witness. You may even get a sneak peak at what goes on behind the scenes in certain specified productions, as Master James likes to educate and show what really might be happening as you gain inspiration for your own painful pleasures.

Duration: 34:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download SP Hot Seat - River and Enza

Ghosts in the Butt - Erin Everheart

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Erin Everheart, Draven Navarro
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Handjob, Cumshot, Cum Eating, Ass Licking, Rimming, Fingering, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Hardcore, Pantyhose, Fishnet, Uniform

Dr Draven Navarro is toiling over a big problem. He researched his medical texts and concludes that he has ghosts in his butt. Being a medical professional, he knows exactly how to cure this. He needs nurse Erin Everheart to fuck his ass with a huge dildo.
Before she begins his deep treatment, he checks her for ghosts. Healthcare is really important.

Duration: 24:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7803kbps
Audio: 229kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Ghosts in the Butt - Erin Everheart

Kinky Medical

Cast: Goddess

When I finally give you permission to cum I want you to stick your tongue deep inside my asshole as you spurt your load, and thank me for giving you the opportunity to show your devotion to my asshole

Duration: 32:17

File size: 756.5 MB

Download Kinky Medical

Cbt Strap-On Fuck

You must really enjoy it too since it doesn't take long for my feet to make you explode all over them.

Duration: 34:16

File size: 803.0 MB

Download Cbt Strap-On Fuck

Ballbusting Bikini Contest

Genres: Femdom, Bullbusting

Bikini girls, extreme ball busting party, three mistress and three naked slaves.

Duration: 18:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5798kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 795.3 MB

Download Ballbusting Bikini Contest

Pamela Morrison Femdom

Every girl at Pamela's sorority knows about Jack: he's an old pervert who lives in the neighborhood, stares at your feet, and buys whatever you tell him to buy. Pamela starts by selling him a $100 candy bar, but soon realizes she can make him do anything she wants. She turns him into her obedient servant...

Duration: 34:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

Download Pamela Morrison Femdom

Boilerman Punished

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Mistress Serena - Boilerman Punished spanking and fucking hardcore

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19271kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Boilerman Punished

Penis Penetration

Cast: Goddess Nurse

These beautiful ladies take charge of their men and put them through the ringer doing all sorts of dominating deeds Face sitting, ass licking, ass worshiping all apply here!

Duration: 31:56

File size: 748.0 MB

Download Penis Penetration

To withstand any load

Cast: Girls and boys
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Dildo
Video language: Italian

Oggi il comportamento di questo stupido schiavo e' stato imperdonabile. Non e' mai pronto ad eseguite i miei ordini, si lamenta in continuazione e risponde persino male alle mie amiche Mistress che avevo invitato nel mio dungeon. Abbiamo deciso di punirlo con una dura sessione di whipping sul culo (potete ancora vederne i segni) ma non e' bastato a cambiare il suo atteggiamento. Ora vogliamo provare un approccio diverso: decidiamo di sfondargli completamente il culo. Tutte tre indossiamo i nostri strapon: io un grosso dildo bianco, le altre Mistress, rispettivamente di un grosso cazzo nero e ..... un mostro, pure nero, di 8 cm di diametro!!! La mia amica Mistress dice che, fino ad ora, nessuno e' riuscito a prenderlo ma, oggi, e' cosi' arrabbiata che giura che lo fara' entrare, costi quel che costi!! Faccio mettere la stupida troia a 4 zampe, mentre le mie amiche si fanno succhiare il cazzo dagli altri 2 schiavi. Appena penetro il buco del culo dello schiavo, comincio a stantuffarlo a.

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

Download To withstand any load

Asian whore jerks cock like a pro

Studio: NerdPass Productions
Cast: Kyanna Lee
Genres: Asian, Handjob, Cumshot

Awesome Asian babe is incredible. Slut plays with pricks dick and teases him in every possible way but giving him just great handjob, leaving fucker with out her pussy and lips. But bitch still makes jerk cum.

Duration: 21:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14606kbps
Audio: 249kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download Asian whore jerks cock like a pro

Dom Demonstration

His ass gets brutally punished, abused submission by the baddest bitch to ever walk this planet!

Duration: 32:28

File size: 760.9 MB

Download Dom Demonstration

Ana Foxxx

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, fist

Mad black ebony mistress Ana Foxxx hard fisted for man action.

Duration: 42:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4880kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ana Foxxx

Submissivecuckolds Mistress Dayana

Release Year: 2016
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Mistress Dayana
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Cunnilingus, Anilingus, Pussy And ass Worship, Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cum Eating, Stockings

Mistress Dayana dressed in heels and stockings has fun with her friend and submissive man.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:45
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 678.7 MB

Download Submissivecuckolds Mistress Dayana

Jenna Reid Sissy Cuck

Cast: Jenna Reid
Genres: Big Natural Tits, Blowjob, Brunette, Creampie, Cum Eating, Cowgirl, Cuckold, Doggy Style, Not Shaved, Interracial, Fetish, IR, Hardcore, Foot Fetish, Bisexual, Missionary, Teen, Young

Jenna Reid bullies her sissy cuck then gets it on with fresh cock. Her sissy loves to please.

Duration: 33:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15617kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Jenna Reid Sissy Cuck

Caught Fucking

Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

Mistress Kiana of London Caught fucking slave humilation kinky scene.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1072, AVC (H.264), 14048kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Caught Fucking

Miss Diana Public Fuckhole

Cast: Miss Diana
Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging, Latex, Rubber

Miss Diana pushes her giant black deep inside the faggot and she can't hold back her desire to try out her clenched hands at this fuckhole.Not easy to swallow because of her large hands but at least she stucks in nearly up to the elbow.

Duration: 22:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps

Download Miss Diana Public Fuckhole

Mean Package Delivery & slave orders - Alyx Star

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Alyx Star
Genres: Ass Worship, Facesitting, Foot Worship

Fluffy ordered a package of sex toys and is surprised to see that his package delivery girl is 5 foot 9, thick! She barges past him and walks into his house, and then tells him "Sometimes I like to look in people's packages and see what they ordered and wow... I have never seen anything...

Duration: 32:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mean Package Delivery & slave orders - Alyx Star

Mummification

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Mummification clip A looot of facesiting breath play dildo play humiliation...

Duration: 10:28
Video: 1080x1920, AVC (H.264), 6940kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 544.8 MB

Download Mummification

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Mean Package Delivery Alyx Star

She barges past him and walks into his house, and then tells him "Sometimes I like to look in people's packages and see what they ordered and wow... I have never seen anything...

Duration: 32:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7814kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mean Package Delivery Alyx Star

Lianna Lawson Goddess Tangent's Latex Gimp

Cast: Lianna Lawson
Genres: Female, Shemale, Bondage, Pierced Nipples, Piercing, Mask, Pump, Vibrator, Handjob, Urethral Sounding

Submissive trans slut Lianna Lawson gets rough domination with mistress Tangent, ending with creampie!

Duration: 39:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9702kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Lianna Lawson Goddess Tangent's Latex Gimp

Kinky brunette fuck her boyfriend with strap on

Studio: Combat Zone
Cast: Christina Richie, Andy West
Genres: Strap On, Fetish, FemDom

He is promised having a good time with her, but he didn't know what's coming. Soon he is blindfolded and gets his ass licked but only to make it wet and slippery for her strapon to penetrate it. He enjoys it as much as she does and soon there is cum on his stomach.

Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14671kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 2.8 GB

Download Kinky brunette fuck her boyfriend with strap on

Darya Likes Foot Relax

Cast: Darya
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

An experienced Russian woman named Darya loves it when men caress her feet. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 31:30
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 354.9 MB

Download Darya Likes Foot Relax

Maids Revenge On A Rich Bitch

Studio: Thatfetishgirl.
Cast: Kendra James, Tina Lee Comet
Genres: Female Domination, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Female Training, Brainwash, Lezdom

Rich Bitch Kendra's long suffering maid Dixie has had about enough of her and devises a scheme to turn the tables on her and make her her personal slave, completely under her control and entranced to do her bidding.

Duration: 19:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7794kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Maids Revenge On A Rich Bitch

Passionate First Time

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging

Sexy and crazy girl Billy hardcore domination, slave extreme anal humilation action.

Duration: 28:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2539kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 531.0 MB

Download Passionate First Time

Back