Humiliation Of Women | b.d.s.m Sex Slaves

Compromises, Part 2

Release Year: 2018
Studio: IR
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

It's every model's nightmare. Cherie DeVille has been working with PD on what she thought was going to be a simple shoot. But he is a demanding director and everything she does is wrong. He seems normal enough, at first, but once he has her locked into the bondage things start to get out of control fast. She wakes up chained to the wall, straight-jacketed and terrified, wondering what the hell he has planned. It doesn't take long for him to show her.

He keeps telling her that it will make the shoot better but he discarded the camera a long time ago. Every time Cherie screams or cries he tells her to stop complaining and hits her harder. She doesn't know what to do. If she resists it will be so much worse, if she submits she is afraid she may start to enjoy it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:24:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Compromises, Part 2

Compromises , Bdsm Action

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo. When models come to us with their fantasies we turn them into realities.

Cherie DeVille is just another pretentious model who thinks she is too good for the world. She agreed to do a shoot with PD but has the unmitigated gall to try to make demands of him. He asks her for some simple things: a bit of respect and obedience. What he gets instead is an endless stream of complaints.

"Oh, the rope is too tight," she says, between sobs and tears. She thought that he was paying her to look glamorous and hang around, but it takes a lot more than that to make her worth what he paid. She needs to learn to make some compromises to satisfying a paying client. She will need some intense training, but you don't just throw a girl this hot away.

Duration: 56:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2688kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Compromises , Bdsm Action

Safe House

Elise Graves has always had a fantasy about being taken to a remote location. The idea of being held and tormented excites her. And today we have made that dream come true.

This is PD's Safe House, a remote location where all of his supplies are driven in to him. Normally it is things like food or heating oil, but today is a special delivery. In the trunk of Jack Hammer's car is one prime piece of meat.

Sucking cock upside down has her complaining. If Elise thinks that was bad, she will never make it through everything else PD has planned. He is going to have a lot of fun with this one while he teaches her the rules. Rule #1 is "be still," even when being whipped or cattle prodded. Rule #2 is "be silent," even when being caned or fucked. Rule #3 is whatever he decides she has done wrong, just to give him an excuse to punish her.

Here in the middle of nowhere, where no one can hear her scream, there are plenty of punishments for her to experience. Electrical shocks, intense -orgasms, and heavily weighted nipple clamps are just the tip of the iceberg. PD is going to use methods straight out of her nightmares to teach her to love all the suffering she will go through.

It's an old brainwashing technique. Her eyes are held open, with spreaders out of a mad scientists arsenal, for a constant stream of images showing intense acts of BDSM that loops in front of them while her pussy is electronically stimulated. Soon she will learn to associate the tools of her captivity with sexual arousal.

Duration: 1:04:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2709kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Safe House

Basket of Flesh (a.k.a. Filthy Anal Slut)

One thing strikes fear into the heart of Rain DeGrey like nothing else. Electricity. It triggers a primal fear in her, one that instantly has her kicking and screaming, begging for mercy.

The first time she is hung up in a net for me, over a bed of spikes, and I use my big, red poker to to get her going. This filthy anal slut begs for a huge rubber cock in her ass, rather than face a few good shocks.

She may have bargained herself away from that tool but there was no way I was letting her through the day without feeling some jolts. Instead I ran the current to her nipples and lit her up til I could hear her screams through the gag.

And for her last trick I've got her laying back in her seat, giant tits exposed to the whip and a few dabs of my special mystery cream applied directly to her clit. The single tail gets a few little peeps out of her, but it is the sadistic serum that really has her howling.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Basket of Flesh (a.k.a. Filthy Anal Slut)

Back