Hot Ladyboy And Shemales | Solo, Anal, Oral, Hardcore

Labelle

Studio: Ladyboyguide

Supreme sexy girl Labelle has got a big hard cock. When she is sucking on mine, she is pulling hers, and when I am fucking her creamy curvy ass, she is pulling on hers. That is if I have not got my hand on it. That is a good solid large cock, ready and active. She would probably fuck you, she would probably do you, fuck you up the ass. Not that anybody would know, only you. You have got to be man enough and fuck her like the girly fuck bitch she is. She is a big girl. And I fuck her big. She loves me, serves me. Come in her mouth and on her lovely face. She loves it, eager to be dominated, eager to be a be your girly fuck toy, beautiful, feminine, solid cock. Do you want to contact her? You can. You can see her, you can have her cock down your throat. I am going to see her again. Are you going to see her first? Watch the video and reach for cock.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7563kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Labelle

Kwam Luck Revisited

Studio: Ladyboyguide

Real girl, real cock, and now Kwam Luck has got supersized breasts. More feminine and more fun than ever, I ejaculated half a pint in her delightful mouth. Her tits are incredible, firm warm and bouncy, perfect beige nipples, and hang lightly below her creamy shoulders. Her bottom is as ever open for enjoyment, tight, clean and round. My cock has been deep inside her many times now, yours should be there. Watch the video, contact Kwam Luck, suck her bulging breasts.

Duration: 36:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7425kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Kwam Luck Revisited

Teen-Culo Il Trans

Studio: Fm Video

Le troie latine, è noto, sono le più calde... ma questi trans dal viso di bambola e dai cazzoni di marmo sono da urlo! Dedicato a chi li ama

Duration: 1:31:50
Video: 768x440, MP4V, 1944kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Teen-Culo Il Trans

Secrets Of Sao Paulo Vol. 5

Studio: Robert Hill Releasing

Whipping out these uncut Latina dicks is not a problem. In Sao Paulo, there are a lot of secrets and secret places to go in order to keep it safe. The trannie packing the most meat are being captured along with some fine ass men in the area. They co-habitate and fuck until the sun goes down for the best adventures ever.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:27:17
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Secrets Of Sao Paulo Vol. 5

Transsexual Teens Vol. 8

Studio: White Ghetto

Theres something invigorating about teens exploring their bodies and discovering their sexuality. Its even sexier when those teens are hot transsexuals. Just imagine the fun of having a beautiful set of tits, a firm round ass, AND a big cock between your legs! Hilda Brasil, Luana Arausio, Bella Bellucci and Letizia are all invited to this Transsexual Teen party!

Duration: 2:02:06
Video: 852x480, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1211kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Transsexual Teens Vol. 8

Welcome Back Komachi

Studio: Shemale-Japan

The gorgeous Komachi Hanamikoji returns for only her second appearance on Shemale Japan today featuring in an exclusive hardcore set! Enjoy this soft skinned newhalf getting her sweet little ass banged hard!

Duration: 35:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3783kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Welcome Back Komachi

Shemale Championship Boxing

Studio: Gia Darling Entertainment

Put up your dukes and spar with these babes! In one corner you have Gabriela, a super hot lady boy with a fine hard cock between her legs. And in the other corner you have Gia Darling, super she-male sensation from Brazil. Both are ready to get their asses boxed and do a little boxing of their own. Can you really go wrong with either corner?

Format: avi
Duration: 1:18:33
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1993kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Shemale Championship Boxing

Hot Transsexual Tits Vol. 2

Studio: Epic Distribution

These heavily hootered she-males have all you could want...and more! We have filtered our she-male m..

Duration: 1:34:55
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video 9, 1904kbps

Download Hot Transsexual Tits Vol. 2

Alura Jenson In Taking Care Of Jessy Dubai

Studio: AluraJensonxxx

So Im on my way over to see my boyfriend, Michael his is staying at a hotel here in Denver and we are going to have some fun tonight! I cant wait. When I got to the room I was very, very surprised to see a good friend of mine, Jessy Dubai waiting there. Apparently she is dating Michael also and he is lying to her! He has no idea Jessy is here at the hotel room waiting for him, and oh, she took a boner pill for him and now has a hard on! Good thing Jessy and I are good friends or there could have been a major problem, instead we turned into a hot sex episode, watch and see!

Duration: 17:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9805kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Alura Jenson In Taking Care Of Jessy Dubai

She Male Fuck Hotel Vol. 8

Studio: White Ghetto

I was out of town on a business trip and picked a hotel randomly. It was the best decision Ive ever made. While in the lounge, a beautiful lady approached me and after a couple of came up to my room. Boy oh boy was I in for a night of fun! Not only was she beyond hot and horny, but her cock was bigger than mine!

Duration: 1:30:20
Video: 720x408, MP4V, 1498kbps

Download She Male Fuck Hotel Vol. 8

Teeny Tiny Thai Twigs Vol. 2

Studio: Third World Media

Teeny Tiny Thai Twigs pack a lot of protein into a little bit of space. The girls cocks may be tiny, but they are stuffed with fresh Ladyboy liquid that flows with ease...

Duration: 2:25:21
Video: 720x480, xvid, 1205kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Teeny Tiny Thai Twigs Vol. 2

Oil Massage

Studio: Wildshemaleorgies

These four shemale babes give a whole new meaning to the word massage. They were all dressed in there sexy lingerie and white robes discussing the finer points of what makes a great massage when they decided to take the techniques they knew and use them on each other. They began to rub and caress each others lovely bodies and slip off their robes and lingerie. Then it was time to pull out the oil and one by one they let the others slick their entire bodies down with oil while they lay there and enjoy so much hands-on contact. That definitely brought a lot of heat and excitement to their small group and things became a frenzy of shecock sucking and stroking. Which in turn led to tight asses getting filled with girl poles and riding those shemeats hard and deep until these shemales were shooting their creamy loads in all over each others chest and bodies.

Duration: 35:50
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3958kbps

Download Oil Massage

Italian She-Male Vol. 21

Studio: Pinko Enterprises

These transvestites intrigue, but most of all we love how hung they are.
Watch as they exchange pleasure with one another, using their mouths and their assholes, which welcome all not to remain empty.
Three scenes with hot transes! They have boobs, but not have the pussie!
It means what they must be fucked in month and ass only! Boys fuck Transes! Transes fuck boys!
Enjoy new release from Pinko!

Duration: 1:28:02
Video: 768x576, xvid, 2342kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Italian She-Male Vol. 21

Asian Transsexual Lesbians Vol. 3

Studio: Robert Hill Releasing

Pick a fetish, will you? Theyre trannies, theyre dykes and theyre Asians...three of the hottest fuck-fetishes all rolled up into one!

Duration: 1:37:23
Video: 656x368, XviD, 1774kbps
Audio: 31kbps

Download Asian Transsexual Lesbians Vol. 3

Premium Shemale Aya

Studio: Mens Camp

初登場!激カワニューハーフのちゃんです。
こんなに可愛いニューハーフがかつていたでしょうか?
サオ有り、玉有り、整形一切無しでこの可愛さ!
いやらしいフェラチオ、本気のアナル.全て見せます!

Duration: 2:02:50
Video: 720x416, XviD, 2089kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Premium Shemale Aya

Monsters Of She Male Cock Vol. 19

Studio: White Ghetto Films

These are not your ordinary women. Right away you can tell that there is something special about them. Is it their beautiful face? Big tits? Hourglass figure? Or maybe its the monster cock between their legs! Im talking 100% cock sucking, ass slamming, she male cock worship! You wont want to miss it!

Duration: 1:18:06
Video: 960x540, xvid, 2759kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Monsters Of She Male Cock Vol. 19

Ladyboy Penis Land Vol. 2

Studio: Mens Camp

前作『男の娘おちんちんランド~ダブル女装子ぴんこ勃ち~』がおかげさまで大ヒット!
たくさんのリクエストにお応えして、前作で超絶のかわいさを魅せてくれた由紀ちゃんが、
さらに女装に磨きをかけ、エッチにエッチに戻ってきた!
メイクさんが「マジ、女のコよりカワイイんですけど.」と語ったその進化ぶ.りに大注目!
全シーンで由紀ちゃん射精!
イケメンホストとラブエッチ
清楚ワンピでイケメンホストとラブラブ!
純白の紐パンティの下は熱を帯びた勃起チンポ!
バスルームでイチャイチャした後はベッドに乱暴に倒されて.
愛のボルテージが登り詰め、タマタマもキュンと上がってドッピュンピュン!
キャミソールオナニー
綺麗なオチンチン、目の前で見たいでしょ?
もっとこっちにおいで!
舐めてもいいんだよ!
オチンチン一緒にシコシコしよ!
キャミソール姿の由紀が終始カメラ目線で貴方とバーチャルオナニー!
プリップリのピンクな亀頭からザーメンミルクのスコールが降り注ぐ!
イラマチオ顔射
乳首にニップレッスをつけた天使ちゃんに変態男が襲い掛かる!
腕を拘束してギン勃ちチンポを由紀のノド奥までブチ込む!
イラマチオで乱暴され、悶絶を繰り返しても止めてくれない手コキ地獄!
なんと推定50センチも精子を撒き上げて由紀ちゃん大昇天!
痴女バニー
変態くんのオチンチン、すごい臭いだよ.こんなに硬くしちゃって.
オチンチンとオチンチンが重なっていやらしい.
白いのいっぱい出してごらん!
黒ウサギバニーの由紀が男を焦らしてコスって女装痴女責め!
足コキ&素股&フェラ&手コキ、そして夢の兜合わせ!
由紀も男も倒錯的大昇天!
アナルセックス
男の子大好きな変態男優の巨根ミサイルが由紀のアナルへ!
ついにお尻の気持ちよさを知ってしまった由紀が自分から腰を振って哀願!
おっきいオチンチン、ブッ込んでください.(赤面)

Duration: 2:17:08
Video: 720x416, XviD, 1857kbps

Download Ladyboy Penis Land Vol. 2

The Full Erection Yukino Lights

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Yukino Akari
Genres: Asian, Feature, Shemale, Transsexual, Anal, School Girls, Solowork, Fetish, CrossDressing
Video language: English

Yuki's teacher who has been pleasantly bothered by the students and is willing to join the pleasure boat himself. Keeping the huge peniculatory secret keeping it, the cheeks are picked up and the scream is scored! The figure that makes a full erection even if it is made to be shown by the boys' students is not human disqualification, not even a disqualified teacher anymore!

Duration: 2:32:35
Video: 720x404, Windows Media Video V7, 1464kbps

Download The Full Erection Yukino Lights

In his anus, new sensations

Cast: Christian
Genres: Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback

Christian comes home from work and his submissive sex doll Samantha is waiting for him. She knows her duty is to serve his needs and tonight they are all his sexual ones. She is ready to suck his cock and then take him deep in her tight hole. This petite trans babe is perfect for him as he can fuck her around the room and she loves every second.

Duration: 28:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download In his anus, new sensations

Slutty TS Babe Gets An Anal Workout

Cast: Jessy Bells

cute & bubbly TS Jessy Bells is supposed to go to the gym with her boyfriend, but she has other plans in mind. This slutty babe flirts with him and quickly seduces him by getting his cock out for some BJ action. Then she lets him take over by fucking her long and deep just how she likes it. And of course she gets some protein at the end of this workout.

Duration: 27:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps

Download Slutty TS Babe Gets An Anal Workout

This trance turns me on

Cast: Samantha Smiles

She knows her duty is to serve his needs and tonight they are all his sexual ones. She is ready to suck his cock and then take him deep in her tight hole. This petite trans babe is perfect for him as he can fuck her around the room and she loves every second.

Duration: 28:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7821kbps
Audio: 248kbps

Download This trance turns me on

Frustrated TS Girlfriend Gets Some Stress Relief

Cast: Kellie Shaw

Kellie Shaw is pissed. She is in her bikini and ready to work on her tan but the weather sucks! her boyfriend just doesn't care and is lost in his phone. Kellie demands attention and knows EXACTLY how to get it. This amazon blonde beauty is a sexual demon and she goes after his cock with energy AND enthusiasm. He fucks her big booty hard bareback until he is ready to drop a load inside her.

Duration: 28:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4890kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download Frustrated TS Girlfriend Gets Some Stress Relief

Put my legs in front of me a transsexual

Cast: Khloe Kay

She is super bummed, until Christian suggests using the coconut oil they have with them and putting it to good use. He oils up her big butt and then fucks her booty bareback all over the room.

Duration: 29:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4901kbps

Download Put my legs in front of me a transsexual

Bubble Butt Bikini Babe Gets Railed

Cast: Khloe Kay

Khloe Kay wants to hit the pool but the weather isn't cooperating. She is super bummed, until Christian suggests using the coconut oil they have with them and putting it to good use. He oils up her big butt and then fucks her booty bareback all over the room.

Duration: 29:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7840kbps
Audio: 262kbps

Download Bubble Butt Bikini Babe Gets Railed

Slutty TS Babe Gets An Anal Workout

Cast: Jessy Bells

cute & bubbly TS Jessy Bells is supposed to go to the gym with her boyfriend, but she has other plans in mind. This slutty babe flirts with him and quickly seduces him by getting his cock out for some BJ action. Then she lets him take over by fucking her long and deep just how she likes it. And of course she gets some protein at the end of this workout.

Duration: 27:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7829kbps
Audio: 276kbps

Download Slutty TS Babe Gets An Anal Workout

Trans ejaculates

Cast: gay
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, StrapOn, Humiliation,

Transsexuals are very feminine to the waist, not all as it turned out. Look at this Asian trance he is very rude, man's habits. He foul language, jerks his penis before releasing sperm, as well as vulgar pissing into a dirty toilet.

Duration: 25:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7772kbps

Download Trans ejaculates

Slut School

Cast: girl
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, StrapOn, Humiliation,

Natalie Mars keeps violating dress code at school, she keeps hiking up her skirt in order to get the boys attention. She walks around with her panties showing looking like a total slut!
The normal punishment for dress code violation is detention but Head Mistress Lexi Sindel decides to take discipline to the next level. If Natalie wants to dress like a slut, she will get treated like one! Lexi gives her a few firm swats to her ass with the yardstick, when Natali mocks the old fashioned Mistress it provokes further discipline. Lexi throat fucks Natalie with a pointer making her gasp for air while gagging on cock. Natalie's panties are removed and she is made to wear a giant butt plug. If she is going to be a slut may as well speed up the process.
Natalie is put in giant high heels and made to parade her body in front of the Mistress with her tits and caged cock exposed. The next lesson is taking a cock. Mistress Lexi straps on a giant dildo and rides her ass like the slut she was meant to be.

Duration: 54:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3816kbps
Audio: 179kbps

Download Slut School

Sex trance looks chic

Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, CBT, Bondage, Humiliation,

Two babes posh blondes want to fuck, and their penises are excited. Yes, yes it's penises, they're all transsexual. and in all their glory they are ready to stick to us in their best form and show how they are intertwined.

Duration: 33:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 313kbps

Download Sex trance looks chic

Medical Ass-istance

Genres: shemale hardcore bareback

A beautiful girl came to see a doctor gynecologist. But not to check health, but in order to seduce him. Moreover, beauty does not have female genital organs.

Duration: 34:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps

Download Medical Ass-istance

Crystal

Genres: Ladyboy, Blowjob, Anal Sex, Close Ups, Cum Shots

An excellent figure of this transsexual is simply misleading this girl or boyfriend. So feminine. But the facts are stubborn thing and it is clear right away that she still has a penis. But there are also amateurs on such beauties. Every man to his own taste.

Duration: 19:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13074kbps
Audio: 153kbps

Download Crystal

all natural teen Thai ladyboy fucked in the shower

beautiful Thai ladyboy Many is back and this time she gets her tight ass fucked hard in the shower by her big dick lover. Then she bounces on him until he cums all over her face.

Duration: 30:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download all natural teen Thai ladyboy fucked in the shower

Two trance blond and brunette intercourse

Genres: Shemale, Dildo anal, blowjob

Blonde and brunette transsexual women were in the same bed today. For this, they succumbed to passion. They have beautiful tits, though made of silicone. They have big penises one more than the other, and they gladly fuck in assholes.

Duration: 27:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4858kbps

Download Two trance blond and brunette intercourse

Prison trachal trance

or our first fuck we decided to choose not quite the usual time. It was in the basement. And we dressed in some leather things for a special feeling. I so wanted to enter it quickly and now ... she takes off her panties and there's a penis. and I had to suck it ..

Duration: 36:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5831kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Prison trachal trance

My girlfriend is trance in a cap

Genres: POV, Shemale Hardcore, Blowjob, Anal, Bareback

slutty blonde bimbo Tara Emory has massive tits, long blonde hair, and giant lips. She wraps those lips around your cock and sucks you dry...but not before she lets you fuck her tight hole bareback of course!

Duration: 17:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7825kbps
Audio: 233kbps

Download My girlfriend is trance in a cap

Transsexual Road Trip Vol. 13

Studio: White Getto

Its time to pack a bag and gas up the car, cause we are heading out for a road trip you wont soon forget. Road trips are great to start but even better when your co-pilot is a big titty hottie who is up for a little road head and more. Oh and lets not forget the big cock in her pants. Put the top down, set the cruise control and catch a ride on the tranny highway!

Duration: 2:03:04
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

Download Transsexual Road Trip Vol. 13

Monsters of She Male Cock

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Karen, Melina, Yadi, Sayuri
Genres: Shemale, Transsexual, All Sex

These are not your ordinary women. Right away you can tell that there is something special about them. Is it their beautiful face? Big tits? Hourglass figure? Or maybe it's the monster cock between their legs! I'm talking 100% cock sucking, ass slamming, she male cock worship! You won't want to miss it!

Duration: 1:18:06
Video: 960x540, xvid, 2759kbps

Download Monsters of She Male Cock

TS Sex in Thailand

Cast: boys
Genres: Transsex,Shemale

These bitches are so beautiful you won't be able to believe they're really men! Plenty of bizarre hot trannie sex straight from Thailand!

Duration: 1:24:59
Video: 528x400, XviD, 1649kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download TS Sex in Thailand

Big Butt Transsexuals Bare Backing P.O.V.

Cast: Laisa Lins, Andrea (TS), Lara (TS), Ashley (TS
Genres: Shemale, Transsexual, Anal, Oral, Gonzo, Hardcore, Teen, Fetish, Barebacking, POV, All Sex

Pull on my nipples and bite my foreskin! My juicy wet butt is waiting for you! Fight for your right of big butts and tranny cocks!

Duration: 1:54:00
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 1681kbps

Download Big Butt Transsexuals Bare Backing P.O.V.

Menage A Trannie

Release Year: 2005
Cast: Patty Ayce, Asia Blondi, Giorgio, Nico, Pier, Luca Modena, Alper, Evelin (Trans), Denise (Trans), Camilla Queen (Trans), Luana (Trans)
Genres: Shemale, Transsexual, Anal, Oral, Gonzo, Hardcore, Teen, Fetish, Group Sex

There is nothing like a Threesome with 2 hot Babes. When one of the girls is a voluptuous transsexual who likes to eat pussy it gets better. Hot Scenes where a guy, a girl and a Tranny party. These trannies like to fuck. But turn about is fair play. Fuck'n a girl while she straps on a schlong to fuck your stick chick can be hot! Would you like to join?

Duration: 1:23:27
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1962kbps
Audio: 171kbps

Download Menage A Trannie

Back