His Manhood Belongs To His Mistress | BallBustin and Brutal Foot Domination

Flashback Friday - Layered Pantyhose Tape Mummification Bondage Handjob Pt 1

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish
Video language: English

I have finally found a fetishist that claims that he can handle all of my dirty pairs of stockings at once.

For those of you at home who have been with me online for a little while, you know about my obsession with pantyhose... Especially my love of saving up all of my used pantyhose for bondage playtime.

Layer after layer gradually become more and more restrictive, getting tighter and tighter as you add more nylons on top of each other. The layers slip and slide, stretching and straining as his movements release the pheromones soaked into each pair.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:57
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2055kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Flashback Friday - Layered Pantyhose Tape Mummification Bondage Handjob Pt 1

Gagging To Be Ass Fucked

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Gaia

Today, the behavior of this stupid slave, has been unforgivable. He was lazy in obeying my orders, complained about everything, even talked back to my Mistress friends, that I had invited in my dungeon. We decided to punish him with a hard whipping on his ass (you can still see the marks) but, even that, was not enough to change his attitude. Now, we will try another approach: we are going to destroy his ass. We all are wearing strapons: I wear a big white cock, the other Mistresses respectively a large black one and..... a black monster, 15 inch long and 3.5 inches in diameter!!! My mistress friend says that, up to now, nobody has been able to take it but, today, she is so angry with this stupid slut that swears that will it inside him at all costs!! I position the stupid bitch on all fours while my friends make the other slaves suck their cocks. As soon as I penetrate the slut's ass-hole, I start pumping him with all my energy. His moaning soon turns into cries of pain, while he desperately tries to escape his fate. But I have no pity, I keep him down and I push the dildo even deeper inside him. Finally he is resistance is broken and promises to be a good slave. But this is not going to spare him the black monster cock. The slut is position again on all four, ...... will he be able to take it?

Duration: 14:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6530kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 706.5 MB

Download Gagging To Be Ass Fucked

Custom Metal Cage and Chastity Breath Control With JG Leathers with Gwen Freestorm

Mistress gwen freestorm brings her slave onyx over to the serious bondage institute to show off her slaves ultra-custom full body metal cage. We also enjoy an opportunity to collaborate with international bondage expert john green from jg leathers (creator of the creature and other famous fucking machines and bondage devices).

Slave onyx first needs to be dressed in latex from head to toe latex to protect him from the cold, inescapable metal. We zip him inside an industrial heavy rubber prison suit by studio gum that covers every inch of him with built in gloves, all custom made with a built-in gas mask. He'll be totally immobilized once the cage is screwed down. There is absolutely no extra wiggle room for our helpless onyx.

We share fun stories about chastity adventures along the way, since she and her slave are beta-testers of the dream lover 2000 long distance "male management system."

Once the cage is suspended from chains on an industrial swivel mount, we have him at our dizzying mercy.

Mistress gwen and i use a wide range of "stimuli" to "provoke some responses" from our captive experimental test subject. I wonder how he will respond when we add breath control, pussy sniffing and special gas "treatments" to the mix...

Duration: 21:55
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2439kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 422.3 MB

Download Custom Metal Cage and Chastity Breath Control With JG Leathers with Gwen Freestorm

Dummheit Muss Bestraft Werden and Das Anal Verho - HD 720p

Now, that they've pushed their club law through, the two sadists pull out harder guns. High calibers in the form of XXL strap-ons blaze the trail through the endless expanse of the extremely stretched bowels. The subsequent corporal punishment on theses slave asses leaves long lasting physical and psychological marks.

Duration: 19:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4897kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 709.1 MB

Download Dummheit Muss Bestraft Werden and Das Anal Verho - HD 720p

Last edited:
FemDom POV Small Penis Humiliation - SPH Dildo Comparison

I have noticed major discrepancies between how big a man claims to be online and how big his dick really is once you meet in person!

This video illustrates the difference between a tiny cock that is fit for chastity, cbt and t&d... Compared to a nice big studly penis, plus some suggestions for how to extend your assets if fate has been less then kind. Cock extenders are available for you babydicks out there but it will be hard to get off under that thick layer of rubber!

I also detail the punishments for lying about your penis size in your online profiles... You don't want to get fucked with the punishment dildo! It will put your teeny weenie to shame!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 6:14
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 5371kbps

File size: 212.1 MB

Download FemDom POV Small Penis Humiliation - SPH Dildo Comparison

Dumm, Duemmer.. Sklave - Folter Werkzeug - HD 720p

Dumb, dumber....slave "One man's pleasure is another man's pain" this adage fits perfectly when the world's dumbest slaves meet the most sadistic ladies. Contessa Barbara Calucci and Baronessa Carmen Rivera are extremely hard and merciless. There's no escaping from the long arm of the law, which these dumb assholes get to experience first hand! There's deep diving into the anal examinations in the jail shower cell: the upper extremities of the torment experts drill their victims guts up to the stop.

Duration: 22:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4840kbps

File size: 822.1 MB

Download Dumm, Duemmer.. Sklave - Folter Werkzeug - HD 720p

Last edited:
Chastity Cocksucking - Extra Special Femdom Tease

Ladies, always keep them guessing!

Experienced chastity submissives and keyholders alike know that it is not as much fun if you know when you're going to get unlocked! It is also good to remind them that just because mistress unlocks them, that doesn't mean that they get to have an orgasm.

We are in New Orleans for DomCon when I lose a bet against Zombie. I promised him a blowjob as his prize, but I didn't agree that I would unlock him from chastity! How much can he enjoy oral sex while still trapped? Let's find out!

Time to see if I can reach his hardening cock through the grooves in this cock cage. I stretch as far as I can and just barely manage to lick the tip of his dick, only succeeding in getting him harder and more excited. It is a good thing that I have such a long tongue!

I eventually even add a vibrator for maximum tease and denial in this special femdom scene... but nothing I do manages to defeat the device. I guess he is stuck for now!

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7028kbps
Audio: 180kbps

File size: 317.9 MB

Download Chastity Cocksucking - Extra Special Femdom Tease

Cuckold 666 - Scene 2 - Carmen Rivera, Miss Roxxy, Mister P and Chris - HD 720p

After discovering his wife's affair, Carmen ties him up. Now wearing a chastity belt, he must witness how that rival's stiff prick deeply drills the wet and horny pussy of his beloved.

Duration: 18:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4850kbps

File size: 674.1 MB

Download Cuckold 666 - Scene 2 - Carmen Rivera, Miss Roxxy, Mister P and Chris - HD 720p

Last edited:
CBT Ball Crushing Vice - Mistress Alice Tests A New Device

I love the opportunity to explore new bdsm devices and bondage toys! Inventors make the best play partners!

Enjoy this fun behind the scenes video featuring my friends from the Friendly Little Dungeon. Today, we are showing off an especially cruel homemade toy that can squash your testicles flat.

Using slow pressure to build him up over time, I'm looking forward to finding out just how much cock and ball torture his package can handle... and just how flat I can make his balls!

Those aren't fish but you still shouldn't tap on the glass!

Duration: 10:56
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2558kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 220.0 MB

Download CBT Ball Crushing Vice - Mistress Alice Tests A New Device

Loverboy's Training Day - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Locked up in a rubber cell and fixated in a straight jacket "pussy boy" is completely and utterly at the mercy of Lady Carmen. Incited by the distinct horniness of her operational object she ruthlessly eats him alive! [Note: The spoken language in this film is German]

Duration: 27:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Loverboy's Training Day - Scene 1 - HD 720p

Last edited:
Footsub Chastity Footjob Electric CBT -Plus Bonus- Licking Cum Off My Feet Part 2

Release Year: 2018

I think he looks very sexy beneath my feet in his fishnet thigh high stockings and designer silk panties. Once I have him all worked up with a teasing footjob, I make him masturbate over my feet. If he is a good boy, then he will get to ejaculate all over my pretty feet. If he does have an orgasm, however, he will have to lick up all of his own cum to keep my feet clean.

Duration: 5:49
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 3530kbps
Audio: 183kbps

File size: 158.5 MB

Download Footsub Chastity Footjob Electric CBT -Plus Bonus- Licking Cum Off My Feet Part 2

Sexercises Of My Slut - Scene 1 - Carmen Rivera and Slutty Bitch Lucia - HD 720p

It appears that even for lowly yard work this slave is uselessly incompetent. Thus his dumb slave face has to serve as seat cushion for Mistress' divine derrire. After this breath-taking sitting, the lazy ass slave is beaten harshly by Baronessa Rivera with a whip and poison ivy.

Duration: 15:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4790kbps

File size: 571.9 MB

Download Sexercises Of My Slut - Scene 1 - Carmen Rivera and Slutty Bitch Lucia - HD 720p

Last edited:
Tormenting Our Intern - Mummification Bondage Handjob Threesome

It is 3am at domconla, the largest gathering of lifestyle and professional femdoms in the world...
... Do you know where your intern is?

Long after the hotel restaurant is closed our cast and crew has a desperate fast food craving. We decide to test just how much gophering intern aidan is willing to endure for the promise of getting played with.

We text him via twitter and tell him that he has one hour to arrive at our hotel room with our complete taco bell order or he will be punished. If he shows up in time with the correct food, we will tie him up and give him a handjob!

What would you be willing to do at 3am for a femdom threesome?

After just 45 minutes, he arrives at our door pouring with sweat!!!

Mistress denali and i are truly impressed by his dedication. He runs on foot to fetch our still-warm snacks and doesn't forget the sauce. We reward him with a cling film bondage mummification, lots of praise, cbt and a handjob! His pet play side comes out as soon as he is immobilized. What a good kitty!

Aiden is one of the best interns we've ever had. This is his fist time serving in my bondage movies, but he has been helping out behind the scenes for two years.

Duration: 18:54
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2334kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 349.4 MB

Download Tormenting Our Intern - Mummification Bondage Handjob Threesome

Dildo Shopping Queens - Scene 3 - Carmen Rivera, Lady Sahara and Franky

First shopping, then popping! This is the motto of Mistresses Carmen and Sahara during their trip to Berlin's Dildo King. The shopping queens shopping cart is filled quickly with all kinds of bizarre sex toys. Warehouse worker Frank soon proves that "customer is queen"! Always "open" for new clientele, he offers his ass for testing the new xxl dildos. Bit by bit the huge devices disappear in his receptive, customer-oriented asshole. The shopping spree continues after a very extensive fuckability test. With the newly acquired latex globes the ladies can easily push through the extremely widened slave bowels. After this wicked shopping frenzy, delivery is even free of charge. Warehouse worker Frank obviously loves to work his balls off for such sexy clientele.

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 850.3 MB

Download Dildo Shopping Queens - Scene 3 - Carmen Rivera, Lady Sahara and Franky

Wedding Dress Fetish - Rubber Crossdressing Transformation

The contrasting combination of the sleeveless feminine gown detailed in light pink embroidered lace flowers with the shiny black latex catsuit and rubber dollification hood turns me on so much. I love the juxtaposition of bridal virginal innocence with the inner sluttiness of my sissy rubber doll.

We shopped for this wedding gown in person in the san francisco bay area and were treated with great respect when we were honest that the dress was for him. They were able to help select a lovely dress with a flattering fit and a cathedral length train. That kind of bravery should be rewarded!

However, i also want to make sure that my crossdressing rubber bride is like a virgin for her husband-to-be, so i make sure to lock her cock up in a black silicone chastity device. This way, i know for sure that she will be a good girl until her wedding night.

Until then, we still have a lot of sissification shopping to do! I am going to take her out to the mall for matching shoes, a new wig and the perfect veil. I wonder how the saleswomen at the bridal boutiques will respond? She will also need something old and something new, something borrowed and something blue.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2605kbps

File size: 319.6 MB

Download Wedding Dress Fetish - Rubber Crossdressing Transformation

Cuckold 666 - Scene 2 - Carmen Rivera, Miss Roxxy, Mister P and Chris - HD 720p

After discovering his wife's affair, Carmen ties him up. Now wearing a chastity belt, he must witness how that rival's stiff prick deeply drills the wet and horny pussy of his beloved.

Duration: 20:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps

File size: 767.8 MB

Download Cuckold 666 - Scene 2 - Carmen Rivera, Miss Roxxy, Mister P and Chris - HD 720p

Last edited:
Deck The Balls Part 2 - Kinky Xmas Tree Nipple Clamp Ornaments

Daisy Ducati and I dress him up in lights and bows as our kinky xxxmas tree, humiliating and teasing him the whole time. Painful nipple clamps make great ornaments in all kinds of inappropriate places! Since cannot move, we slap and bind his horny cock and balls. He is completely helpless, but at least he is decorative!

He is not allowed to have an orgasm yet, instead we torture him with two hitatchi magic wands until he has a near-meltdown. We edge him right to the brink and back several times to emphasize his helplessness as he struggles in festive bondage.

Duration: 22:32
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2754kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 486.6 MB

Download Deck The Balls Part 2 - Kinky Xmas Tree Nipple Clamp Ornaments

The Transcendence of Miss Velour - Miss Velour, Slave and Slave Thor - HD 720p

Miss Velour spoiling her two naughty transvestite slaves. Humiliating them for their worthless behavior she exams their asses, deep-throating talents and pain tolerance. Their whimpering makes her only hurt them more as it turns her on to see them squirm in awe of her power over them.

Duration: 22:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

File size: 821.1 MB

Download The Transcendence of Miss Velour - Miss Velour, Slave and Slave Thor - HD 720p

Last edited:
Alice Explores The Latest In Ass Technology - Part 2of2

Release Year: 2013
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Part 2of2 - Alice continues with a unique twist - she uses an expanding and lockable butt plug to chain her subject 'ModeNarr' to a hitching post! Unbelievable. I've not seen someone chained and locked to a post by their ass before. I thought hitching posts were only for . Once inserted, this butt plug is expanded and locked which prevents the plug from being removed without the key. Alice locked a short chain to the butt plug and the other end to the post, so ModeNarr is actually restrained to the post by his butt plug. I will admit this is something I've never seen.

Duration: 9:31
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 143.6 MB

Download Alice Explores The Latest In Ass Technology - Part 2of2

Penetrated by Queen Jennifer Carter and Carmen Rivera - We Give a Fuck

His balls aren't spared from the powerful blows of their hands...same hands very quickly turn into fists which gape his asshole apart. The extensive dildo arsenal of the ass-mistresses makes sure that his moca cave runs permanently hot during the session and lets smoke evaporate from his horny hole.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4870kbps

File size: 800.2 MB

Download Penetrated by Queen Jennifer Carter and Carmen Rivera - We Give a Fuck

Alice Stinky Stocking Bondage Part 2

Release Year: 2012

Alice continues the luscious torments of our imprisoned sissy. The layers of compression are being translated into one place. Alice frees that place and gives it her special brand of attention.

Duration: 7:14

File size: 109.1 MB

Download Alice Stinky Stocking Bondage Part 2

Voll Fuer'n Arsch - Scene 4 - HD 720p

Queen Jennifer comes in addition and misses him the dildo pole comes to the employment. Lady Jennifer pushes the scepter into his ass. The punishment kick in the middle of his asshole...Tor Tor screams the slave and former football fan delightedly to the two ladies. Lady Carmen suggests to hang him upside down to make his asshole even more stretchy.....and to drive him out the football fever. The ladies give him an ass filling. He has to kiss her ass.

Duration: 20:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4882kbps

File size: 757.7 MB

Download Voll Fuer'n Arsch - Scene 4 - HD 720p

Last edited:
Mode Narr Kitti Split Chair continued

Mode Narr and MsKitti continue their play with a nose hook. This scene is highlighted by her smile and his sounds of agony.

Duration: 10:15
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 197.4 MB

Download Mode Narr Kitti Split Chair continued

Voll Fuer'n Arsch - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Lady Carmen puts on a condom, gives the rebellious cock some hard blows with the nine-tailed whip and bites into his slave's tail. In the cigarette break...the football fan may kneel before the mistress, hands tied at the back, slave position. He licks her feet, then kisses and massages her bottom. If he has done well, he may lick also the bottom. She licks the lollipop with relish and tells him how tasty it only tastes when he is in her pussy. The slave only has to sign the contract, then he gets a taste...She pushes the lollipop in. The slave is still undecided. She gives him a few kicks in his balls and slaps and spits repeatedly into his slave's face.

Duration: 24:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4874kbps

File size: 899.6 MB

Download Voll Fuer'n Arsch - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Last edited:
Alice Stinky Panty Hose Bondage Part 1

Alice has saved panty hose from prior adventures to use for a special occasion. This was one of those special days. This subject has been waiting for some heavy bondage for a very long time so Dalton was not going to disappoint. After Alice did her thing with the panties, Dalton joined in to properly secure our subject is several more layers. This is only part one....Enjoy!

Duration: 9:40

File size: 145.8 MB

Download Alice Stinky Panty Hose Bondage Part 1

Small Woman Small Cage

Small woman fit is small places like small cages. The heavy steel cage is really small so I thought it would be a good time to break it out. That's all I did because RubberYork jumped right in. This was a fun session to watch or should I say listen to. The new bubbler bottle has a two hose system, one in and one out. You will be happy to hear she didn't damage the cage.

Duration: 11:03

File size: 166.7 MB

Download Small Woman Small Cage

Lenna Lux - Pussy for a Pussy 1080p

Mistress Lenna's slave may look like a strong, alpha stud but he has been demoted to nothing but a caged up cuck. She doesn't care how big a slave's cock may be as if they are a pussy in everyday life they will always be just a pussy boy to her. All cuck bitch boys under the power of Mistress Lenna will remain locked in chastity with no orgasms in any foreseeable future.

Duration: 13:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 999.5 MB

Download Lenna Lux - Pussy for a Pussy 1080p

Blue Boy in a Cage

Blue boy in rubber has a few hours of quality time in a puppy cage. His predicament is enjoyed by his beautiful captor. She puts him in restraints, but I'm not sure who is suffering the most. He is all frustrated, turned on, and wanting from his predicament. In my opinion I think she is even more frustrated, turned on, and wanting. Her problem is locking him in and walking away. Trust me they both made up for this later.

Duration: 9:24

File size: 141.7 MB

Download Blue Boy in a Cage

Spanking Bench Bitch

Girl in custom fucks guy in her mouth and ass big cock

Duration: 8:53

File size: 133.9 MB

Download Spanking Bench Bitch

Slave on Fire - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Now it's time for the ladies to take a shopping break on the bed. The womanizer and a thick strap-on from the shopping cart ensure just the right ease for both sado-ladies. Unlucky Hans tied up cowers before the bed. With his head bowed low he can only listen to the lesbian action, since the new house mistresses have no interest in his face.

Duration: 23:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4873kbps

File size: 864.0 MB

Download Slave on Fire - Scene 3 - HD 720p

Last edited:
Verarscht - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Now Mr P teaches the slave the proper leak training by letting him massage his asshole from the inside with his tongue until the juice splashes out of his cock. Also the slave now has his long lasting horny no longer under control and while he can still suck at the foot of the mistress it suddenly and unexpectedly overcomes him.......With erection disturbances is not to be counted on this afternoon in any case!

Duration: 27:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Verarscht - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Last edited:
Back