Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

FutileStruggles - Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

It has been a while since Luna paid me a visit and I always do my best to be a good host... I loe to entertain! Not really, but I'll make an exception for Luna. I lead her in with a handful of her hair. I make her feel at home by groping and manhandling her for a while. A ballgag keeps her quiet and a neckrope keeps her in place as I bind her upper body. Luna in bondage really spruces up the place and een more so when I order her to turn in a circle so we can enjoy all of the angles of her bound body. I don't want Luna to feel excluded, so she gets another round of groping and spankings! Sometimes I forget my manners and I realize I have not offered Luna a seat, well I quickly remedy that. I remove her ballgag. I then tie her to the chair with her ankles crossed and her thighs pulled apart wide and tied off. Her elbows are tied overhead and her hair is tied back. She endures her bondage for a short while before the clip abruptly ends.

Format: mp4
Duration: 34:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download FutileStruggles - Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

When the world is in danger Rain DeGrey answers the call, sweeping into action for God and Country. There is just one small problem. Today she has met her match at the hands of the nefarious PD. He doesn't even have a plan to take over or make millions. In fact all he has is a desire to make Rain suffer.

Most villains take the time to explain their evil plan. PD has seen those movies before and isn't about to make the same mistakes. Besides, Rain is about to suffer through it, and it is so much better if she doesn't know what is coming next.

Phase 1 is mind-fucks. He has a horrifying taser and just the sound is enough to make Rain scream in fear. She is under a black hood and so all she knows is that sometimes she feels the whip and sometimes she hears the sound that haunts her nightmares. She is so terrified of the shocks that she is literally thanking him for the lashes.

Phase 2 is real fucks. If Rain thought being stripped of her gadgets and guns was the most humiliatin.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 557.1 MB

Download Skyfucked - Rain DeGrey

Graceless Slut - Odile

Odile is not the most graceful of sluts to come our way but that will not stop PD from enjoying her. At least she knows how to look him in the eye when she begs for more. The rest she can learn as she goes. The lessons are not hard. Cum when told, fuck or suck whenever a cock is presented and always beg for more. If she can master those few skills then at least she may survive her time.

Duration: 44:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 504.9 MB

Download Graceless Slut - Odile

Plowed - Emily Marilyn, Claire Adams

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, string Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

This is not so much about Emily Marilyn as it is just about her body. About all of the wonderful shapes Claire Adams can twist it into and all of the perverse ways she can it. It has nothing to do with the mind or soul that are inside. Claire does not care about her hopes and dreams. This is only about Emily and her beautiful body and the sick things that Claire can make it do.

Duration: 52:10

File size: 586.8 MB

Download Plowed - Emily Marilyn, Claire Adams

FutileStruggles - Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

It has been a while since Luna paid me a visit and I always do my best to be a good host... I loe to entertain! Not really, but I'll make an exception for Luna. I lead her in with a handful of her hair. I make her feel at home by groping and manhandling her for a while. A ballgag keeps her quiet and a neckrope keeps her in place as I bind her upper body. Luna in bondage really spruces up the place and een more so when I order her to turn in a circle so we can enjoy all of the angles of her bound body. I don't want Luna to feel excluded, so she gets another round of groping and spankings! Sometimes I forget my manners and I realize I have not offered Luna a seat, well I quickly remedy that. I remove her ballgag. I then tie her to the chair with her ankles crossed and her thighs pulled apart wide and tied off. Her elbows are tied overhead and her hair is tied back. She endures her bondage for a short while before the clip abruptly ends.

Duration: 34:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

Download FutileStruggles - Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

Insex - Student Test

With her feet shackled to the floor, she sits in an old wooden chair, looking around the room, her eyes searching for some safe place, only to find herself with her fear of the unexpected. Her long black silky hair falls ever so softly on her petite shoulders. I need to teach her some good posture. Grabbing her hair, I hook it to the pully to make sure she stands nice and tall for me. It's not an easy chore and she struggles on her tippy toes.

Format: avi
Duration: 55:07
Video: 720x576, xvid, 1175kbps

File size: 529.2 MB

Download Insex - Student Test

Rockys Road Part 2

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Rocky gets caned and has to eat a disgusting shake.Rocky sits on her throne waiting for the heavy caning she deserves. Her ass is pushed out so she can't move an inch. Even wiggling away from the strokes is impossible. It's time for a little protocol. Each time she gets hit she must count, show gratitude, and ask for another. It's not just her ass that gets hit though. Her feet and thighs have to get some too. Her back doesn't escape the torment, it gets the whip.Six cans are brought out for Rocky to choose from. She is to pick three of them. The contents of which are put in a blender. Once the concoction is mixed the aroma begins filling the room. Everyone on set has to smell it. She's chosen tomatoes, olives, and food. Rocky must eat ask much as she can. She's going to be sick!

Duration: 58:50
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Rockys Road Part 2

Sierra Cirque (Creep Suck)

Cast: Sierra Cirque
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

leep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.
The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.
The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. I hav.

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Sierra Cirque (Creep Suck)

Video of Model Juggs video Part juv09

She binds her own breasts, puts vacuum on them, producing milk. She puts clamps on her udders, lifting them, and vibes herself, ripping the clamps off as she does. She puts needles through her breasts, and replaces the pumps with clamps, ripping them off as she vibes herself. She uses need;es to put shackles on her nipples, and hangs weighted spiked balls from them. She drips wax on herself as she cums.

Duration: 31:50
Video: 400x300, AVC (H.264), 978kbps

File size: 258.6 MB

Download Video of Model Juggs video Part juv09

Good Slut Part stage

Release Year: 2019

she has when she masturbates and plays with her own clit until her pussy is dripping wet. The scent of her arousal is heavy in the air. The crew wastes no time getting down to business. They already have her in a cage and the next step is sensory overload. Just like she dreamed

Duration: 41:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 467.3 MB

Download Good Slut Part stage

The Wet T-shirt Contest

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Here's a clip of what I'd like to see more of in upcoming Contests. I lead Eden and Amanda into the scene on rope leashes. I make them each sit on a chair. I quickly lash them to the chairs with a length of rope around their waists. I tie the leash overhead. I then strap a harness ballgag on Eden. Amanda gets the same treatment. Now that the gags are in place, I remove the waist rope and tighten their neck ropes, forcing them to stand. Their inner ankles are now tied together. Now I can bind their arms much tighter. I tie Eden's elbows together and chicken wing her.

Duration: 34:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps

File size: 782.6 MB

Download The Wet T-shirt Contest

Jennifer Best - Extreme Action

Cast: Jennifer Best
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

This week we have a no holds barred, sensory assault as Ms. Jennifer Best is manhandled by Ivan. Right out of the gate, no time is wasted as Ivan clamps Jennifer's taut nipples and gets to reddening her flesh. And once her backside is a satisfactory shade of beet red, Jennifer is strung up by her feet from the rafters for a little more punishment. Dual floggers flail before the clamps are applied to her pussy and Jennifer coos in pain as she swings to and fro. She involuntarily lifts as electricity is applied, and at this point, I have come to realize that Ivan is a man of few words, yet a man of extreme action...When Jennifer next finds herself precariously perched up on her tippy-toes, her Master does his best to show her even more of a shocking time as she teeters on the edge. And her akward balancing act becomes even more of an twisted art-form when the vibe is press tight against her cunt...Next, more clamps are applied on Jennifer's ample bosom. By know she must surely be numb b.

Duration: 46:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 520.0 MB

Download Jennifer Best - Extreme Action

Pitiless - Cici Rhodes

For someone who has gone through some pussy torment Claire Adams certainly has no sympathy for Cici Rhodes. You would think that knowing her pain would make her back off a bit. That maybe having experienced some of these things: the nag, the cane, the unceasing vibration, that Claire may take pity on Cici and go easy on her, just for a minute. But Claire does not feel pity. All she fields is a need to make other women suffer.

Duration: 43:45

File size: 492.2 MB

Download Pitiless - Cici Rhodes

Dr. River

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Dildo, Fingering, Enema, Torture, Speculum, Pain, Anal Play

They laughed at me! "Crazy River" they called me! They won't be laughing when they see my creation! When they see what he's capable of. I brought him back to life. He was scared at first, but then he became playful. So what if he was a little too playful, a little too strong for his own good. He overpowered me. My naked body stirred something in his primal brain. His huge cock grew and sought out my wet holes. Can you really blame him? He doesn't know any better. His brain is a little damaged. He doesn't know that putting a live leech in me is not good for me. He doesn't know how to perform open heart surgery properly. My only hope is that he's as cruel to my enemies as he was to me.

Duration: 53:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dr. River

The Wet T-shirt Contest

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Here's a clip of what I'd like to see more of in upcoming Contests. I lead Eden and Amanda into the scene on rope leashes. I make them each sit on a chair. I quickly lash them to the chairs with a length of rope around their waists. I tie the leash overhead. I then strap a harness ballgag on Eden. Amanda gets the same treatment. Now that the gags are in place, I remove the waist rope and tighten their neck ropes, forcing them to stand. Their inner ankles are now tied together. Now I can bind their arms much tighter. I tie Eden's elbows together and chicken wing her.

Duration: 34:48
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2938kbps

File size: 782.6 MB

Download The Wet T-shirt Contest

The Printer's Devil

Lovely Kim has been laughing and crying, and pleading through her tears, her naked body lurching convulsively in tight rope as knowing fingers poke and prod the most ticklish areas of her helpless body. She thought this was going to be a boring night working overtime at the print shop. But the mysterious masked intruder will make this an evening she'll never forget. What happens when her curvaceous and lovely supervisor arrives? Will she get the police? Or will she too be grabbed and bound by the maniacal masked tickler?

Duration: 57:00
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 500.9 MB

Download The Printer's Devil

Journey Into Pain

The blindfold closes over Jillianna's eyes. Our camera moves into her fantasy world as she listens to Jim and Ellen's SM play. "I trust you," she moans as Jim removes the clothes from her trembling body. She dances on tiptoes at the end of his rope, running painfully through her cunt and nipple rings. Ellen, bound and gagged, looks on as her lover's ass is whipped. The cat whistles through the air, embedding its strands into Ellen and Jillianna's now crimson marked flesh. "Yes, yes, I'm your hot bitch," moans Jillianna through her haze of pain. Though the action scene violent the cast's genuine love for one another shines through.

Duration: 58:00
Video: 704x528, Windows Media Video V8

Download Journey Into Pain

Insex - Leftovers

Footage never before released shows 912 in her debut as a very hot gimp, Donna's early efforts at learning to Domme, and 813 and 626 restrained up, tormented, and fucked. A double boob suspension, gord-like imagery, caning, and cigarette burns - Leftovers 1 shows some of your Insex favorites in rare and unforgettable moments.
Locked in a cage, donna views 813 from overhead, unmoved by 813 as she struggles in a hogtie. Later, donna's cunt and asshole are on display as she bends over, learning her first lessons in bondage. The "Princess Donna" personality makes its first appearance. Donna coerces 813 into fondling her milkers. Then the gimp, wearing a hood, corset, arm-sack, and a big meaty strap-on, face-fucks 813. Moving "down-south" and encouraged by a cattle-prod, the gimp pounds 813 from behind.

Duration: 49:54
Video: 640x480, xvid, 1440kbps

File size: 576.5 MB

Download Insex - Leftovers

Video of Model Angel video Part ktv05

Her tits are tied and a large steel hook is put through the hole in her hood from her piercing, and attached to chains on her nipple piercings. She gets vibed and her pussy is closed with carpentry clamps, then a steel clamp. A spiked board on a fucking machine is used on her pussy. Her asshole is pumped, and her pussy is fisted. It appears like he tried to fist her ass at the same time.

Duration: 31:50
Video: 400x300, AVC (H.264), 930kbps

File size: 247.3 MB

Download Video of Model Angel video Part ktv05

Stuck in Bondage - Hazel Hypnotic

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, string Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.

The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.

Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to push the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit.

Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of th.

Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

Download Stuck in Bondage - Hazel Hypnotic

Red Hot Part 3

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Darling expects, when she steps onto our set, to have the hottest, most fucked up BDSM experience of her life. She has been here before, she doesn't think that anything can surprise her, but she knows for sure that we are going to make her suffer.

So far she's experienced some serious pain when the wasabi came out, but this scene is going to cause her a hell of a lot more. Crotch rope splits her pussy and more turns her tits into taut targets, so she doesn't know where we're going to focus our effort. She doesn't have to wait long to find out what we're planning. She's hanging like it is the Cross and we whip out 3 single tail whips and start working her entire body.

It's when we pull her down and bend her over that the real fun finally starts for her. She loves feeling things in her holes, so when Rain DeGrey comes around with a strap on she knows that her favorite part of the day is about to begin. Rain buries it in her ass at first, but then pulls out and starts working her .

Duration: 35:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Red Hot Part 3

Extreme Action - Jennifer Best - HD 720p

This week we have a no holds barred, sensory assault as Ms. Jennifer Best is manhandled by Ivan. Right out of the gate, no time is wasted as Ivan clamps Jennifer's taut nipples and gets to reddening her flesh. And once her backside is a satisfactory shade of beet red, Jennifer is strung up by her feet from the rafters for a little more punishment. Dual floggers flail before the clamps are applied to her pussy and Jennifer coos in pain as she swings to and fro. She involuntarily lifts as electricity is applied, and at this point, I have come to realize that Ivan is a man of few words, yet a man of extreme action...When Jennifer next finds herself precariously perched up on her tippy-toes, her Master does his best to show her even more of a shocking time as she teeters on the edge. And her akward balancing act becomes even more of an twisted art-form when the vibe is press tight against her cunt...Next, more clamps are applied on Jennifer's ample bosom. By know she must surely be numb b.

Duration: 46:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 520.0 MB

Download Extreme Action - Jennifer Best - HD 720p

Leather and Lace - Iona Grace

We have said it time and time again. Big tits are big targets. Iona Grace came into this knowing what to expect but it didn't make it hurt any less. Her breasts are getting tied off right away and it will be a long time before they are set free. Every second they spend in bondage makes them more perceptive to every sensation.

Iona openly admits that she is a dirty slut who loves to cum. As her body is wracked with orgasms the weights that PD has clamped to her chest begin to jiggle and swing. This is enough weight to make those orgasms a bitter sweet experience.

It is like that for her all day. PD has so many great ties in mind. Every one of them puts her into a different predicament where squirming and resisting provide their own forms of torment. And then the most intense vibrations of her life hit her clit and what is she supposed to do? She can't help but buck when she cums and the way that hurts her just makes it that much harder to stop.

Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps

File size: 493.1 MB

Download Leather and Lace - Iona Grace

Smiles Part One - Lil Nikki Nymph

Lil Nikki Nymph thought she was up to the task of doing a live show for us, so we figured we would put her to the test. She swore up and down that she was going to be good, but we knew that the saying it is always easier than doing it. Just a few minutes in she is already asking for privileges she has not earned. A few minutes on a spiky seat will teach her some manners.

That is just the warm up, though. Everyone really wanted to see her suspended for a little wax play. Those candles burn hot and it is like dripping fire all over her body. Making her hold one in her ass cheeks while they flog her seems cruel... which makes it the perfect plan for the afternoon.

Duration: 54:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 607.3 MB

Download Smiles Part One - Lil Nikki Nymph

Red Hot Part 3

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Darling
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Darling expects, when she steps onto our set, to have the hottest, most fucked up BDSM experience of her life. She has been here before, she doesn't think that anything can surprise her, but she knows for sure that we are going to make her suffer.

So far she's experienced some serious pain when the wasabi came out, but this scene is going to cause her a hell of a lot more. Crotch rope splits her pussy and more turns her tits into taut targets, so she doesn't know where we're going to focus our effort. She doesn't have to wait long to find out what we're planning. She's hanging like it is the Cross and we whip out 3 single tail whips and start working her entire body.

It's when we pull her down and bend her over that the real fun finally starts for her. She loves feeling things in her holes, so when Rain DeGrey comes around with a strap on she knows that her favorite part of the day is about to begin. Rain buries it in her ass at first, but then pulls out and starts working her .

Duration: 35:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7357kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Red Hot Part 3

Creep Charnel

Release Year: 2017
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Sierra Cirque, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humiliation

I am beside myself with this whore. She cringes at my attentions yet her body pulses, reaching out for more. This is the ultimate state and the final betrayal. Her mind and sense of self have hopelessly failed.
I readied her with a tight clam tie and placed her in the middle of the mattress. Implements of penetration surround the altar. Letting her stew for a couple hours will afford her the opportunity to amuse herself by imagining how they all will be used.
It was time for the trail. Blindfolded and guided by the rope cleaving her cunt she is yanked up the hill. Every step is a fright and her soles are jabbed by stubble and shale. Arriving at the grotto I bind her to a tree. Her skull hole is stuffed with two shop rags and sealed with packing tape. For added measure her jaw is sealed shut with a wrap over the top of her head. Her screams will barely be audible over the caw of the crows.
The crows are announcing a new arrival; the feast is at hand. Lets begin with some crimson lif.

Duration: 56:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4813kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Creep Charnel

Giggles McGee - Vivi Marie

Release Year: 2014

Welcome Vivi Marie. We strive to bring this kind of fresh face to our pages all the time, and Vivi is the perfect example. She doesn't have a ton of experience with bondage, especially not my special style of rope, but she is curious and looking for a good time.

It starts off as a simple floor tie get more elaborate by the minute. Vivi gets bent over the first table I see. She will be basically bound to the thing soon, so there is no point in making sure that she is comfortable. I want her ass in the air, presented as a target for my matched pair of floggers. I plan on turning those cheeks bright pink. The way I have her set up gives me a bit of peak at her pretty little pussy, too. You know I'm going to make sure to get a few shots in there, too.

For a girl without a ton of experience she knows what she likes. Vivi doesn't just endure the pain, she gets off on it. She is a proper little submissive, too. She knows to ask for permission before cumming and to never let herself go .

Duration: 59:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Giggles McGee - Vivi Marie

Realtimebondage - I Own Her Face Part Three - Iona Grace

Iona Grace claims that she trusts the vision PD has for this scene but her tears make it seem like she may be lying. He has an idea on how she can please the members. She needs to stand with her tits tied high and her body presented for torment. PD and the members have some questions for her, too, of course. These cunts can be deceitful but PD has a way of compelling the truth from them. She will get vibrated for the truth and shocked for the lies. Or maybe it was vibrated for the lies and shocked for the truth. We can never remember which one is right, but it does not really matter. In the end she will be getting just as much juice as she deserves.

Duration: 49:26

File size: 556.1 MB

Download Realtimebondage - I Own Her Face Part Three - Iona Grace

Luna - Test - Part 2

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Blondes, Breast bondage, Busty, cleave gag, crotchrope, hogtied, nipple clamps, nose hooks

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... Luna is tightly cleave gagged with a wide Ace bandage before I finish roping her legs. The drool starts to flow as I tie her elbows together... almost together. More rope is tied around her arms and body and cinched. I then remove the heavy clamps. You can tell how strong they are by the indentations left behind. I put her on the dirty concrete floor. I want to see her struggle. She struggles a little, but I'm not overly impressed with her effort. If she's not going to put in the effort, then I'm just going to make it so she can't move at all. I put her in a very stringent hogtie. I tie her hair to her big toes. Her feet are also bound and tied off to her wrists. I tell her that she'd better get a pedicure before she visits again. I sit back and watch as she endures the stringent bondage. After a while, I put the nipple clamps back on and then I nose hook her, pulling her head back a little further. Earlier in the shoot she mentioned that she th.

Duration: 31:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 703.9 MB

Download Luna - Test - Part 2

Vibration

She pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first. She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps

Download Vibration

20191130 Greyhound On The Ladder In The Dungeon

Studio: BrutalMaster
Genres: Bdsm

That is a question we get asked a lot. Well, if you want to know, THIS is hiow BrutalMaster makes those marks, with a piece of meat like Greyhound, in the dungeon, bound and beaten with whips and straps until she is a bruised, battered, piece of cuntmeat.

Duration: 35:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2644kbps

File size: 717.1 MB

Download 20191130 Greyhound On The Ladder In The Dungeon

Out of the Box - Tracy

For Cyd Black there is no such thing as gentle scene. For Tracy there is no need anyway. She loves the rough games. Tight rope is just the beginning for her, because Cyd wants to see which sensations turn her on most. The only way to tell is to keep making her cum. With a plan like that, it is little wonder she does not put up much of a fight.

Duration: 47:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 532.8 MB

Download Out of the Box - Tracy

Captured - Alisha Adams

Alisha Adams and Elise Graves are a horny, young couple in love. They are completely unable to contain their lust for each other as they begin their day together with a sexual rendezvous.

Alisha is here for a reason, though. She wants to model for Elise in her new photo spread. Elise did explain to her that this was not the standard gig. There is more to this than just looking pretty and making a pouty face at the camera. What Alisha didn't know when she was getting hot and heavy with Elise, was that she was in the presence of a sadist.

Elise may or may not publish these pictures but she will definitely be keeping them for her personal collection, either way. Alisha is helpless and naked, staring at her captor longingly for relief. All she is going to get is the kind of tough torment that turns Elise on.

Duration: 44:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5653kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Captured - Alisha Adams

Stress & Fear

Cast: Dakota Marr
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Vibrator, Caning, Stockings, Clothespins, Suspension, Electrical Play

There are few things more difficult to manage than Stress and Fear. Your brain begins to produce powerful chemicals which make you do some crazy things. Things that under normal circumstances you would never do. Dakota is afraid of electricity. So we bring out the most intense of electric implements. She's bound in an intense split and binder clips line her underarms. Then the electricity is introduced. Almost everyone is afraid of heights, but Dakota admits that it's one of her biggest fears. So why not do an entire scene with her suspended facing the ground. The stress position mixed with the fear of falling are intoxicating.

Duration: 53:36
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2704kbps

Download Stress & Fear

20191130 Greyhound On The Ladder In The Dungeon

Studio: BrutalMaster
Genres: Bdsm

That is a question we get asked a lot. Well, if you want to know, THIS is hiow BrutalMaster makes those marks, with a piece of meat like Greyhound, in the dungeon, bound and beaten with whips and straps until she is a bruised, battered, piece of cuntmeat.

Duration: 35:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2644kbps

File size: 717.1 MB

Download 20191130 Greyhound On The Ladder In The Dungeon

Lupus - Stalin part 3

The Lupus series, about poor young women, of criminals of the State, who are savaged in institutions in occupied Europe in the 1940's. The actress Niki Flynn is featured here, an American of a disgraced and deceased partisan. She was humiliated and beaten in an institution and will relive it for us in flashbacks as she testifies in a government hearing.

Duration: 55:48
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1580kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Lupus - Stalin part 3

The Heritage Collection

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Bdsm, Torture

Matthew Cole, bondage master, specializes in unfaithful wives, but will take on the frigid, the unruly and the Haughty. When his ropes bind a woman, she cannot escape. Nor can she escape the sting of his punishment whip. Watch how our vintage beauties wriggle and squirm for your pleasure!

Duration: 59:59
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 561.9 MB

Download The Heritage Collection

Dresden Diary Part 1

The Dresden Diary series is the ultimate in bondage and domination. Join Randy as she shares the daily rituals and punishments she and others encountered during her days of slave training. There is lots of tit tease and spanking, to name a few. Do not take your eyes away from this until they are finished with their lessons.

Duration: 50:32
Video: 720x576, MP4S, 2055kbps

File size: 846.5 MB

Download Dresden Diary Part 1

Video of Model Juggs video Part juv05

Her pussy is clamped with weights, and breasts pressed between spiked boards. Her nipples get weighted clamps and she is vibed. She is zapped with the violet wand, vibed, tits stretched by clamps, and her breasts are squeezed between the spiked boards.

Duration: 32:00
Video: 400x300, AVC (H.264), 992kbps

File size: 263.2 MB

Download Video of Model Juggs video Part juv05

IR Stuck in Bondage - Hazel Hypnotic

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination

You probably don't think of orgasms as being a form of intense torment for the person having them. Hazel Hypnotic never did either. But when Cyd Black got his hands on her she suddenly saw the potential.

The first step is increasing the sensitivity of her pussy as much as possible. That doesn't mean going at her with a vibrator right away. In fact, it is all about the impact toys at first. A cane, a riding crop, then a thin and stinging flogger all fall across her pussy, one after the other, making her wet and horny while they do their work.

Hazel has no way to defend herself. The metal bar her limbs are strapped to doesn't even spread her legs but it does let Cyd roll her back so that her pussy is exposed. The celebrator is a tiny little vibrator but it's more than enough to push the first orgasms from her. She barely has time to think about how she expected it to be worse when Cyd comes back with a suction device for her clit.

Pulling her pussy into the cup causes all of th.

Duration: 40:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps

File size: 838.8 MB

Download IR Stuck in Bondage - Hazel Hypnotic

Back