Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Beverly Hills

Beverly loves to play with other girls. There is something about submitting to them that just turns her on like nothing else. Dee is just the type of woman to take advantage of her. Its been while since Beverly has had the pleasure of serving though suffering for someone as intense as Dee, but she is going to get into it fast the way Dee plays. Its been too long since Beverly has had her pussy punished. Dee takes the opportunity to remind her of how it feels. She cuts open her little fuck sluts clothing to better access her cunt and tits and hen stas to flick at them with her dragon tail. In the midst of her pain Beverly realizes she needs to piss. Dee isnt going to deny her that but it does need to be cleaned up and the wet rag needs to be put somewhere. It turns out it makes the perfect gag. So while Dee sets about playing with her clit Beverly has no choice but to moan her pleasure with a mouthful of her own pee. The positions Dee comes up with are extraordinary. Tied down to the c.

Format: real
Duration: 58:13
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 314.6 MB

Download Beverly Hills

Bondage, hogtie, spanking and torture for sexy bitch part 1

Release Year: 2020
Video language: English

Hot slavegirl in pink dress, with big ass and with beautiful body plus man in black jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits and belly on the floor. He spanks her. Clothespins on her nipples. He fucks her wet pussy with dildo. Professional bondage, hogtie, domination and torture for sexy brunette with naked boobs in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 34:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5296kbps
Audio: 91kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, hogtie, spanking and torture for sexy bitch part 1

Pas de Deux , Penny Lay , London River

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

London River doesn't mess around when it comes to being a bottom. Why would it be any different when she's topping? Few women can claim the type of skills London has mastered. Penny is about to find out just how fucked up playing with London can be.

London has a thing for feet and Penny has some cute ones. London takes no time before going after them. First she savors them and then she hurts them. It's a dance that both parties benefit from. London even brings out the dancing shoes to hit Penny's feet with.

Penny is a skinny like a ballerina. It doesn't matter that she's never danced a day in her life. London is going to put her on pointe and make her move. If that wasn't painful enough London removes one of her legs.

Format: mp4
Duration: 32:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7313kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pas de Deux , Penny Lay , London River

Russian Slaves

Release Year: 2019

Two prostitutes are in trouble. The chubby one with dark blonde hair receives a bit of hand spanking while standing up from the older pervy guy we all know. Then a physical exam of both of them, which I find rather unappealing due to the (dyed) redhead's numerous labial piercings (fortunately, we can't see them during her punishment.) Basically, the movie starts for me at the 16 minute mark. Cue jacked, rapist-looking gentleman and his cane, with pervy older colleague standing by to watch the festivities.

Duration: 38:54
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 3109kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 931.4 MB

Download Russian Slaves

Torture Galaxy - Zs Scene 05

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the sap gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantis

Duration: 46:11
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 372.0 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Zs Scene 05

Grabben and tied

Genres: rope bondage, blond, kneeling, breast bondage, tied tight, tied with twine, gagged, nipple clamps, on screen bondage, collar, nipple sticks, handcuffed, leash, crotch rope

Alana is getting herself ready to go out and is in her bathroom just wearing a towel! She thinks she is home alone but there is an intruder lurking in her home! When she comes out of her bathroom she is grabbed and handcuffed to one of her bedposts! In the struggle her towel comes off and she finds herself completely naked, handcuffed and helpless! The intruder then continues to tie her elbows to the post as well, making her even more helpless! She is than fitted with a tight crotch rope, before her feet's are tied together. When she is all tied to the bedpost she gets a black leather collar placed around her neck. The intruder then continues his torture of his little captive by placing nipple clamps on her nipples and she is helpless to stop him! Lots of on screen bondage and handling

Alana already completely naked and kneeling on the floor with a crotch rope, nipple sticks/nipple clamps and a black leather collar. She then gets her hands tied together in front of her. Her arms a.

Duration: 40:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1293kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 418.2 MB

Download Grabben and tied

Berlin XXX Slut

Release Year: 2000
Studio: FetishNation
Cast: Berlin, Tom Moore
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Oral, Big Tits, Toys, Humilation, Hardcore

This time were just at Tom Moore's location and he happens to be pounding away on Mz Berlin. The dirtier you treat Berlin the wetter she gets. After all the bondage, cock sucking, fucking and pain Berlin endures, her reward, she gets a load of Tom's jizz in her nice-looking face! And that's all the reward Berlin needs. As Mz Berlin says, "This is Real, this is my existence!"

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:13
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1928kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 669.6 MB

Download Berlin XXX Slut

Party Girls Caning Competition

Within the United Kingdom is a Large underground scene of Spanking & Caning Parties.
There are several girl on the tour who have become very well known and are great favourites in this scene.
A representative was invited to A party where he met Monica, Natasha & Georgie. Three of the foremost attractive girls. He was able to persuade the three to take part in A caning competition to see which girl was the most able to receive the greatest number of cane strokes.
This is now things went...

Duration: 49:55
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1757kbps

File size: 692.9 MB

Download Party Girls Caning Competition

Medical Melee part 2

Lydia is pulled off the box to continue her examination. When she's put back on the box it's with her ass way up in the air and her neck is pulled way down. With her ankles pulled out she is completely exposed.

A thorough examination of her anus reveals that Lydia has a great butt. A three prong speculum opens her up and really lets us see inside. After a quick break Ava licks and kisses Lydia's feet to our satisfaction.

Then Ava licks and kisses Lydia's ass. Once she's nice and turned on it's time for a nice long caning. Lydia bends over Ava and OT gives her several hard strokes with several different tools.

Duration: 53:19
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2698kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Medical Melee part 2

Bailey Blue

Bailey's been around the block a bit, so to speak, she's a fine woman. Her beautiful body and attitude always make it a pleasure to have her. This week, she gets to work with the man himself Ogre. We witness it all as he binds her tightly and runs her though her paces. A tirade of whips ensues, reddening her flesh...Orgasms are abound as he pushes her to her limits. And Bailey duly suffers for him, exhibiting an excellence in obedience that is rarely found. Nothing is held back as the leather flies swiftly and Bailey suffers for her rewards...enduring her punishment all the way.

Duration: 56:12
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 975kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 421.8 MB

Download Bailey Blue

Caned Lane - Ashley Lane, OT

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, string Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Watching Ashley Lane get off is a thing of beauty. When she cums it is almost subtle. There are moans and gasps, to be sure, as the intensity of her experience builds up. She throws her head back and gives breathy, heaving pants as she finally achieves her goal. But unlike some she doesn't buck and scream. She accepts her rapture with a quiet, almost resigned grace.

And Ashley has one of the prettiest cum-sotted faces you'll ever see. Her eyes glaze over, she can barely keep them open. The muscles in her face relax from the tense look she had just before her orgasm. She looks sleepy and peaceful, lying there bound on our floor.

She will have a completely different look in a matter of minutes. OT stands her up and uses her as a target for his whip. Suddenly the tension that was wiped away is back. She grits her teeth, hoping to bear down against the sting across her ass. It's effective at first, but the problem is, Ashley is a pain slut.

Soon enough she is soaking wet. When .

Duration: 58:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Caned Lane - Ashley Lane, OT

Juliette March Suffers Through Her Captors Torments

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

I awoke in a cold dark room. I can scarcely remember the last moments before I was snatched. I can't fathom what my captor wants from me. He plays with my light. It's on for hours and then it's off for minutes. I have no concept of time anymore.

Begging only seems to insight his violent ways. His grimy hands touching and caressing me. I want to go, but he isn't going to let me. He does all the things that I need to stay alive. He feeds me awful beet mush. He makes sure I evacuate my bowels and bladder.

The most violating of all of his torments is the orgasm he gave me. With his oafish mitts on my slender body I have to admit I enjoyed it. The way he pawed at me and bit my nipples. I've never felt anything like it.

Duration: 35:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7347kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Juliette March Suffers Through Her Captors Torments

Hazel Hypnotic Hybristophilia The Janitor episode 1

The janitor cleans many warehouses but there's only one that he fantasizes about. He calls the people he works for "freaks" but he's starting to realize he's really a "freak", himself. Last week she was in this cage, but this time her head is locked between the cage bars and a metal head harness (branks, scolds bridle) holds her mouth agape. He cannot resist this improvised cunt hole. It will have to do for he cannot ply the slither tube. It is plugged shut and padlocked by a contraption with petals that are cranked wide inside her love hole (Pear).

Duration: 32:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4774kbps

Download Hazel Hypnotic Hybristophilia The Janitor episode 1

Freedom in Pain Part Two

Studio: InfernalRestraints

Whips and canes get so much worse when everything is working against you. Marina knows this first hand. Dee has a brand new inversion table that she wants to break in and Marina is going to have to be her first. It is amazing how well it holds her in place, completely unable to escape. It is not for lack of trying, either. When Dee starts to electrify her pussy Marina fights like her life is on the line. She struggles and screams and begs for mercy, but Dee is as cold and hard as her contraption. There is no way she is going to let her go.

Being tormented by Dee doesn't complete Marina's trials, either. PD has an idea he has been waiting to try out, too. Marina is almost drowning in his piss when PD decides it is time for her to get off. Orgasming without enough air is hard. Cumming when what little air she can get reeks of piss is even harder. Still, PD and Marina both know that the more challenging it is to cum the more satisfying it will be. The pain and humiliation are well .

Duration: 37:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1855kbps

File size: 543.1 MB

Download Freedom in Pain Part Two

Good Slut Part Three

Release Year: 2010
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Intersec Crew
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

412 learned a very valuable lesson when she came to visit us. Anything that is not outside of the limits is inside of them. It may seem obvious at first, but being reminded of that when faced with a disgusting dinner can be upsetting to say the least. She begs, bargains and tries everything she can to get out of it but she should have tried being grateful for the meal. She could have earned a desert instead of the punishment she brought down upon herself.

Duration: 47:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 534.3 MB

Download Good Slut Part Three

Tight bondage strappado, spanking and torture for naked ebony

Beautiful ebony in red blouse, in blue short shorts, with sexy body and with little hot ass plus big man in black pants. Her stripped. Her tied up with chains - hands and legs. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her wet pussy with white dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 41:34
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5730kbps
Audio: 97kbps

Download Tight bondage strappado, spanking and torture for naked ebony

Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

Madison Young is walking home from cheerleading practice in her jeans, sneakers and sports shirt. Suddenly we see her marched in bound and gagged. She is put to the floor and left to struggle. Put through a series of bondage positions, to put on her cheerleading uniform and stinky sweaty gym shoes, she is gagged with her own sock, to huff her dirty shoes. Lots of struggling, packed mouth gag talk, and pleading to be let go by Madison.

Format: avi
Duration: 44:57
Video: 512x384, XviD, 1979kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.8 MB

Download Cheerleaders Bound And Gagged Part 1

After Languishing In Long Term Bondage

Long term bondage isn't all languishing in a cage. Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days. Well, when she was sitting around and waiting all she could dream about was getting a little bit of attention from PD. Now that she's getting it? Well, maybe she should have thought more about the consequences before hand.

She's got a lot of time to ruminate on her current situation. PD is methodical when taking her apart. A block gag muffles her screams while the flogger impacts her pussy. He decides to let her really belt it out, though, when he starts attaching electricity to her most sensitive parts. Her nipples may get the most voltage but the way he keeps flicking at her pussy with the exposed wiring has her clit feeling like it is on fire.

Then comes her nag ride. It's a simple wooden wedge. She's straddling it, her weight resting on her pussy. Heavy loads, wrapped in steel, are attached to her ankles, pul.

Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download After Languishing In Long Term Bondage

I'd Rather Die Part 2

Still recovering from the orgasms and breath play London prepares for her next ordeal. I vibrator is attached to the top of a pipe. Binder clips are attached to her labia and she is pulled onto the vibrator. If the vibrator becomes over stimulating London will have to decide between staying and ripping the clamps off. With her tits tied tightly she holds out as long as she can.

A thick rope is wound around her neck and she's standing on a spiked board. If she wants relief on her feet she has to put pressure on the rope. This quickly becomes a very scary game. She teeters and tries her best not to hang.

Duration: 52:14
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2700kbps

Download I'd Rather Die Part 2

Please and Thank You - Tia Ling

Instead of me getting pleasure I like other people getting pleasure from me. I like to be just a worm on the ground for people to walk on. Whatever they want. Those are strong words to someone like Damon and it is going to take a lot of work for Tia to make good on them. Damon commands her with an authority she cannot resist. I am your worm. I am your slut, she calls while she cleans his boots with her tounge. She will do anything he wants to please him. She writhes with her asshole impaled on a hook, steadily chanting the mantra that both excites her and gives her peace.

Recounting her story about pleasuring almost a dozen cocks makes Tia wet. They would pound me in every hole. They came on me and my face. They all came on my face, one at a time. The memories of her humiliation and the pain from his canes tease her into a frenzy. She gets so hot that she cannot even resist the urge to cum. Damon enjoys watching her cum for him, though. She faces disappointing him if she does not l.

Duration: 56:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 638.9 MB

Download Please and Thank You - Tia Ling

Wet and Wild

The shower cam update as always is full of Eurobabes getting kinky in the shower zone and loving their wetlook hotness, with their various levels of clothing getting beautifully soaked, and some make-up even running down as the water becomes too much!

Format: avi
Duration: 58:30
Video: 400x304, XviD, 623kbps

File size: 325.8 MB

Download Wet and Wild

Koko - Primal Terror

Release Year: 2005
Genres: 2005, Boot Worship, Breathplay, Cattle-Prod, Chain, Electro, Extreme-Bondage, Gag, Hair, Hogtie, Koko, Metal, Noose, Plastic Bag, Suspension, Water-Torture

Shoot starts with Koko hogtied on the ground. She gets a spanking and PD fingers her. Next PD ties a plastic bag around her head tightly and she's unable to breathe. He then lowers her into water. We see her still bound in water with her feet bound to the ground, stopping her from surfacing.

Duration: 35:33
Video: 1272x720, AVC (H.264), 2290kbps
Audio: 68kbps

File size: 616.4 MB

Download Koko - Primal Terror

The Termination - Based on a Fan's Screenplay - Yvette Xtreme - Full HD 1080p

The secretary of a successful company has passed on trade secrets. When the boss finds out, she faces immediate termination and exposure. She can only avert the dilemma if she agrees to be his slave for a week! This time a movie instead of a clip! Hard bondages and bittersweet orgasms! ... based on the script of a user!

Duration: 31:31
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download The Termination - Based on a Fan's Screenplay - Yvette Xtreme - Full HD 1080p

Birthday Sex

Studio: InfernalRestraints

PD wanted to have a happy birthday so he picked himself up some entertainment. Her name is Sarah and she seems to have some confused ideas about what it means to belong to PD. She starts off calling him "sir", but he is not planning on keeping her and collaring her. She is just a slutty set of holes for him to enjoy.

He does not care if she enjoys her bondage. It is none of his concern if the whip stings her ass or the floggers make her pussy sore. The first time she begs for permission to cum he does not even care enough to make her wait. Later he makes her hold it until she nearly explodes. The things he does he does not do FOR her, he does them TO her. Her body and her mind are only instruments for his use, nothing more.

Duration: 38:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 375.3 MB

Download Birthday Sex

Lila Katt

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Lila Katt, Dee
Genres: Bondage, spanking, humilation

Dee makes sure that no matter what position Lila is tied in her cunt is still a perfect target. Lila gets to choose where she wants it, tits or twat, but friend Dee picks how fast and how hard to strike with her flogger. She swings to her heart's content while Lila pants and groans, trying to block out the pain.

When Lila is hung up into the air she gets cane strokes all over her body. Her feet haven't had enough attention and so Dee makes sure to hit them extra hard. The only relief Lila will get is when Dee decides to see how sensitive the pain makes her cunt. Dee has magic fingers that have Lila begging to cum in now time. Dee isn't finished finger fucking her until Lila is howling from being made to have multiple orgasms without any rest.

Being made to cum over and over isn't the only form of pussy torment. Dee has little skewers that are the perfect size for caning cunts. The sharp ends are also perfect for poking at all of Lila's sensitive areas. Being blind folded and fuc.

Format: real
Duration: 47:19
Video: 852x488, RV40
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 255.5 MB

Download Lila Katt

Blasphemy Part Two

Cast: Ashlee Graham
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Whipping

Earlier Ashley Graham made a terrible mistake and she is still suffering for it. Master A wanted to hear her say sir after everything but she just could not help calling out for god. He decided to find a bible and put the fear of god back into her. She is going to receive some interesting instruction now and hopefully in the end she will have learned something. If she is lucky he will stop punishing her before she has finished reading the entire thing. If she is not will have the whole thing memorized before he gives her any respite.

Duration: 40:17
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 453.8 MB

Download Blasphemy Part Two

Plundered Princess Part 2

After freaking out in the suspension Dolly has a lot to apologize for. She's taken down and put into the next position. It's time for her to ride the nag. Her feet are pulled up behind her so all her weight is on her tender little princess pussy. Then she's punished. Not for freaking out, just because.

Dolly takes several hard hits with a thick plastic tube. It's just the right amount of stingy and thuddy to make her really bawl her eyes out. Then it's time for the paddle. She gets one for each inch of her waist. The tears stream from her eyes as she screams in pain.

Dolly is placed over the decoration and she's told man jokes. She starts laughing hysterically, but when OT feels she's not laughing enough he needs to punish her. She gets a hard caning.

Duration: 43:32
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2708kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 898.4 MB

Download Plundered Princess Part 2

Torture Galaxy - Lilith Scene 10

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantis

Duration: 49:58
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 377.5 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Lilith Scene 10

Girl Next Door - Rain DeGrey

Rain DeGrey loves her nice, neat life. She keeps everything clean, completely free of dust and especially devoid of spiders. She thinks of them as disgusting, eight-legged, walking terrors. So when Dee drags her out into the middle of the woods and tosses her into a cabin full of her creepy, crawly nightmares she is crying for mercy in seconds. When she said she loved being a dirty slut, for some reason she did not anticipate this. SD even goes so far as to cover her in honey. Mentally it has Rain ready to break long before the physical pain even gets serious.

Duration: 53:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 597.1 MB

Download Girl Next Door - Rain DeGrey

Bad Teacher - Sybil Hawthorne

Sybil has been teaching lessons she knows are banned and so PD is going to school her on some of his own ideas. She needs to learn what it feels like to be a worm on the ground. PD is going to show her. He will take what little dignity she has and grind it beneath his heel.

There are all kinds of painful and humiliating acts for Sybil to perform; things that would never even occur to a less perverse mind. She will eat fruit that he stuffed up her snatch, and endure insults hurled from the class. They will not leave marks, but the pain of it is clearly visible on her face and in her eyes. The canes are even more obvious, since they not only mark but evoke a much more noticeable response. They make her scream and cry and plead for it all to stop. It is the perfect way to teach her what is acceptable and what is not.

Duration: 56:10

File size: 631.2 MB

Download Bad Teacher - Sybil Hawthorne

Wishlist

Release Year: 2012
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Dee has come back and wants to meet the new slut on the block. That would be Hazel Hypnotic, who is all too ready to sit and chat. She does not realize that all of these questions are designed to give SD an edge in the upcoming fun. Hazel tells it all. How much she loves being tied up and shocked. How great it feels to get fucked and used. How wet it makes her to be humiliated by the things that are done to her. And SD takes all of that knowledge and uses it to make both of them very happy girls.

Duration: 58:29

File size: 657.9 MB

Download Wishlist

Super bondage, hogtie and spanking for beautiful model part 2

Sexy girl in with naked boobs, with naked body and with naked beautiful ass plus man in black t-shirt and him sexy assistant. Her tied up with ropes on the bed and on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. He spanks her sexy naked body. Profesional bondage, domination, strappado and torture for a beautiful girl with naked breast in the large room.

Duration: 35:33
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5212kbps
Audio: 99kbps

Download Super bondage, hogtie and spanking for beautiful model part 2

Anita De Bauch

Anita hangs a number of keys frozen in ice onto a hook on the ceiling before padlocking a chain around her waist, leaving a short length free behind her. Next she ties a length of ropes between her big toes then padlocks leather cuffs to her ankles with a spreader bar between them with more padlocks. Anita padlocks the end of the chain from around her waist to the centre of the spreader bar so her legs are pulled up behind her before padlocking the centre of a second shorter chain to the centre of the spreader bar.

Duration: 31:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Download Anita De Bauch

Pole Dancing Damsel

Studio: RestrictedSenses
Cast: Mina
Genres: Bondage

Mina is looking devastatingly sexy in a black perforated bodysuit, metal plater collar, elbow length wet look gloves and thigh high boots. She starts off by doing some sensual pole dancing movements and ends up elbows bound to the pole and tightly ball gagged. This one was a bit of a freestyle shoot so just enjoy the natural progression of things. Mina looks pretty smoking hot in this update!

Duration: 38:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5702kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Pole Dancing Damsel

Good Slut Part Three

Release Year: 2011

412 learned a very valuable lesson when she came to visit us. Anything that is not outside of the limits is inside of them. It may seem obvious at first, but being reminded of that when faced with a disgusting dinner can be upsetting to say the least. She begs, bargains and tries everything she can to get out of it but she should have tried being grateful for the meal. She could have earned a desert instead of the punishment she brought down upon herself.

Duration: 47:33

File size: 534.3 MB

Download Good Slut Part Three

Noise Complaint

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Demi Sutra has to be one of the sexiest cops to ever carry a badge. Unfortunately for her sexy doesn't get her out of sticky situations. When she gets a noise complaint she's compelled to check it out. OT's house looks normal and he says he makes horror movies, but Demi has to be thorough. What she finds inside is much worse than a scary movie set.
London's naked body hanging from a ring above her head. Demi acts fast, but OT already has her sidearm. He makes her get undressed and locks her into a device before her training can kick in. Now that she's his new fixture OT is going to savor his time with her sexy body.
Demi doesn't want to do what he tells her to do. He tries to convince her that if she just complies it'll be easier. She's defiant, but she soon realizes that if she lets him have his way with her that she'll get orgasms instead of torment.

Duration: 41:27
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 851.9 MB

Download Noise Complaint

The Wages of Sin Part 3

Eden is still coming down off the high of the candle wax. Her tired body lays limply on the ground. OT steps on her face before picking her up. He roughly removes the last of the candle wax from her front. Then he spanks her ass and uses his knife to get the last bits off her cunt.

The members want to know how wet she is so OT fingers her to orgasm. She can barely stand and the drool just drips from her mouth. It's time for large objects in her pussy. She shoves an impossible dildo in her dripping slit. How she does it no one knows, but she gets it in her.

When Eden sin asks you for something like putting needles through her labia you just do it. When the members say one more through the clit hood you do that too. When OT wants to vibrate them well he just does it.

Duration: 44:11
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2698kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 908.9 MB

Download The Wages of Sin Part 3

Basket of Flesh - Rain DeGrey, Cyd Black

One thing strikes fear into the heart of Rain DeGrey like nothing else. Electricity. It triggers a primal fear in her, one that instantly has her kicking and screaming, begging for mercy.

The first time she is hung up in a net for me, over a bed of spikes, and I use my big, red poker to to get her going. This filthy anal slut begs for a huge rubber cock in her ass, rather than face a few good shocks.

She may have bargained herself away from that tool but there was no way I was letting her through the day without feeling some jolts. Instead I ran the current to her nipples and lit her up til I could hear her screams through the gag.

And for her last trick I've got her laying back in her seat, giant tits exposed to the whip and a few dabs of my special mystery cream applied directly to her clit. The single tail gets a few little peeps out of her, but it is the sadistic serum that really has her howling.

Duration: 50:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2685kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Basket of Flesh - Rain DeGrey, Cyd Black

Good Slave - Charlotte Vale

Charlotte Vale loves it when her scenes are both sensual and sadistic. Pain refines her senses so that every gentle caress feels like a new high. When she is tied down and helpless she cannot help giving herself over to Dee. She is a good slave and she wants to serve. She wants to be used and to get fucked in the worst ways. To Charlotte it is all about earning the rewards Dee has to offer.

Duration: 53:35

File size: 602.7 MB

Download Good Slave - Charlotte Vale

Squirting Fountain - Niki Nymph

When cumming makes you squirt a river you have to expect that someone like PD is going to manipulate that fact for his own pleasure. He enjoys making women like Niki Nymph suffer for him. Physical and mental pain are equally satisfying. So when he finds out that she can shoot her cum out in an arc, of course he is going to find a way to use it against her.

Niki cries at the drop of a hat. Being locked in bondage gets a few tears, getting caned is like turning on a faucet, but PD even uses the things she loves to torment her. She is a proud squirter and happy about it until he lies her on her back and arcs the stream all over her face. She is so humiliated by it that her fluids get to mix with tears while they stream down her face.

Duration: 56:48

File size: 638.8 MB

Download Squirting Fountain - Niki Nymph

Back