Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Meet Mollie Rose - Mollie Rose

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, string Bondage, Submission, Domination

Meet Mollie Rose. She is a brand new face who has never experienced bondage or orgasms like this before. Whenever she cums her body tenses against the bondage. The shackles and cuffs dig in as her body jerks with pleasure. And that is before she takes a ride on the Sybian.

The most intense vibrator in the world is more than a match for Mollie's sensitive and over-stimulated pussy. Even having dozens of clothes pins torn off of her body is not enough to keep her from cumming wildly as the powerful engine buzzes between her legs. Anything that happens to her after that is worth the price if it means she'll get another chance for that kind of rapture.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Meet Mollie Rose - Mollie Rose

Jessica & Brandi Punished Together

See the very best of legal teens - Jessica & Brandi, punished together. Watch as their bottoms become blistered by the paddle, hand, strap, and belt. Watch as their bare bottoms get redder and redder with each stinging slap. It's almost painful to watch!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 59:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 530.6 MB

Download Jessica & Brandi Punished Together

The Tits

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Ella Jane
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

Ella Jane looks on with nervous anticipation as her arms are bound as far away from her body as possible. She's told to open her mouth. A large rag is stuffed deep into her gaping hole. Tape is wrapped around her head to keep it in.
Those tits! They are tied tight and attached to the bar above her. Her arms are pinned behind her back and a huge red ball gag keeps her mouth open. Her tits are tightened and she's made to stand on her tippy toes.
Again her tits are tied. This time she's suspended and her ankles are attached to her massive boobs. She spins around holding her legs up as much as she can to put as little strain on her breasts as possible.

Duration: 32:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download The Tits

Restraint

Release Year: 2020
Studio: InfernalRestraints.
Cast: Amari Anne

Amari Anne is a work of art. She needs to be studied. Restrained and observed. She's locked to a pipe in a deep squat. After a while it becomes agonizing so a spike board is provided to allow her to kneel on something.

Her beautifully sculpted ass is exposed. Clips are added to spread her sweet cunt lips. They are attached to her nipples causing her to cry out in pain. Her gorgeous slit drips with her excitement.

This absolute specimen is put on display. She's bent and twisted, spread and tormented. She suffers so beautifully.

Duration: 37:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Restraint

Cunt Rack featuring Sasha Sparks

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

The metal band around her waist is more than tight. It constricts her liver, her stomach, her spleen. Metal shackles pinch and bruise the skin at her wrists and ankles. And the head cage - forty pounds of steel that does not quite fit. It presses. It rubs. The relentlessness of metal. The little pains accrue.

He positions her so that she cannot quite stand. She cannot sit. So she shuffles this way and that. Her hands make soothing motions as though searching for comfort. But there is no comfort. Not here.

Sasha Sparks is known for extreme bondage. She won an award! She has big tits. Huge tits. Tits that men love to bruise. But this man, PD, he ignores her huge tits. He leaves her to stew. Just a little softening up. Just a little ripening. Metal teaches the more subtle meanings of the word "cruel."

He rolls her out for display. Her head is locked in stocks, a metal gag, her wrists chained to the sides, and her feet stand on metal pipe.

Format: real
Duration: 35:59
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 116.7 MB

Download Cunt Rack featuring Sasha Sparks

Ransom - Demi Sutra, London River

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Demi Sutra, London River, Rob Piper
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Strap-on, Squirting, Lesbian, Dildo, Pissing, Suspension, Electrical Play, Ebony, FaceSitting

Why do the people around me always betray me? Secret service agents are supposed to be solid. They sold me out! Now I'm in some abandoned warehouse with a maniac. The threats have me really freaked out. Every hour that my parent's don't comply with their demands I get punished. They've put me through hell my whole life, you think they could pay up! As the end of my five hours approaches I know my fate is sealed. My parent's won't negotiate and I'm as good as gone. They've every part of me, mind, body, and soul. Part of me is anxious to meet my end.

Duration: 40:59
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2708kbps

File size: 851.2 MB

Download Ransom - Demi Sutra, London River

Silence Is Golden - Mia Gold

Mia Gold was too busy talking to listen when Cyd Black told her what he was going to do to her. She was expecting the metal bondage to just be around her wrists and ankles. She had no idea she would be gagged with it, too. And not just one gag. Cyd Black has more than enough ways to silence her.

The thing that surprises her is the versatility. The objective is simple. Whip her, cane her, and make her cum, all while keeping her not just quiet, but held firmly in place.

Metal gags can be attached to all kinds of things. First he screws her into a column, just to keep her in place. Even better, though, he attached her gag to her ass hook. Whenever she squirms it starts to fuck her ass. And a few probing fingers in her slit will really give her incentive to wriggle around. The tiger balm on her clit is another nice touch to get things heated up.

Duration: 47:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2687kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Silence Is Golden - Mia Gold

The Demolition of a Blonde Beauty

Nothing is ever simple. No tie, no punishment, no bondage in general. It's too boring to just hogtie a girl and leave her languishing forever. Darling came to Matt Williams for a chance to experience something truly different. She grew up dreaming of being a damsel in distress and it's his job to make that a reality for her.

Damsel is something Darling brought to the show herself. She's a hot blonde with a tight body. You know she takes care of herself and loves the looks of lust that she gets walking down the street. Distress is what Matt is going to bring. Incredible back bending bondage, hard core discipline, and more than a little bit of fucking her holes, Darling is going to be in distress.

Duration: 43:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 890.9 MB

Download The Demolition of a Blonde Beauty

Realtimebondage - Katharine Caned part 3 - Katharine Cane

Katharine Cane has been with us for some time and she needed a bit of a break but we have determined her time to rest is over. The members have some pretty fun things they want to use her for still. If her holes hold up to the punishment we may have another great night with her.

Duration: 50:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 705.0 MB

Download Realtimebondage - Katharine Caned part 3 - Katharine Cane

Brawn - Bronte

The only thing Bronte loves more than a bit of cock is a lot of pain. Claire Adams handles her like a piece of meat and that is just fine as far as she is concerned. She wants to be punched, pounded and pulverized. It is what makes Bronte hot. Claire wants to make sure she is wet enough to take every inch of her strap on, anyway. If the beatings are all it takes to her there, why would she complain.

Duration: 56:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 636.7 MB

Download Brawn - Bronte

Torture Galaxy - Sg Scene 01

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the sap gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantis

Duration: 52:38
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 423.9 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Sg Scene 01

Captivated Elise Graves Pd

Studio: Infernalrestraints

Elise Graves wants to be taken advantage of. She wants to feel like she has no control. She wants to be held down, hurt, and then abandoned. She knows she wants it deep inside, but that does not make it any easier to do. PD takes her to a dark place inside of herself and, just like his dungeon, it is cold and there is no escape.

Duration: 58:58

File size: 663.2 MB

Download Captivated Elise Graves Pd

Tight bondage, domination and torture for sexy bitch part 1

Horny bitch with naked shaved pussy, with naked sexy ass and with naked boobs plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the chair and on the floor. Big red ball and gag in her mouth. He spanks her. Professional domination, bondage and predicament for a beautiful girl with beautiful body in the large house.

Duration: 32:07
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5756kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Tight bondage, domination and torture for sexy bitch part 1

BrutalPOV - Allie Addison - Pretty Little Plaything

Genres: All Sex, BDSM, Bondage, POV, Blonde, Blowjob, Deep Throat

Petite young cutie-pie Allie Addison looks all sweet and innocent, but Master Brick knows that's just a facade. She's a nasty little slut who loves bondage, humiliation, choking, face-slapping, and brutal rough sex, and that's exactly what he treats her to. He ties her up with string and goes to work on like a pooch does to a ragdoll. He gags her foul mouth with his fingers and big white cock, chokes and slaps her around, brutally fucks her slutty wet pussy like a beast then finishes her with a huge facial cumshot.

Duration: 38:42
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download BrutalPOV - Allie Addison - Pretty Little Plaything

Sofstideofbdsm video of Model unknown name video Part eyv02

She is restrained in plastic wrap and cropped. The plastic is removed and her tits are cropped as well. After nipple pinching and stretching, her breasts are bound and clothespins put on her tits. She is fingered and cropped more, the clothespins come off and she is flogged. Her nipples and clit are cupped, her ass is spanked, and her nipples are clamped and stretched with her hands restrained above her, stretching her breasts. She is paddled, vibed, and fingered to orgasm.

Duration: 35:48
Video: 400x300, AVC (H.264), 754kbps

File size: 232.2 MB

Download Sofstideofbdsm video of Model unknown name video Part eyv02

Prisoner Transport Part Two - Calico

Everyone loves to fuck with Calico so much that friend Dee and PD decide to team up and double team her. They can make her suck, fuck and fetch, which is probably the best part. Every slut has holes, but very few are willing to crawl around on their hands and knees, exposed to the world and fetch a ball around the yard. Plenty of women love being full of cock, but only a few enjoy the trashy feeling that comes along with having their face covered in cum. It is the willingness to go the extra mile in her submission that makes Calico so much fun.

Duration: 40:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 451.7 MB

Download Prisoner Transport Part Two - Calico

Zayda J & Elise Graves - Changing Chains

Release Year: 2017
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

One look at the implements that PD has laid out in front of her tells Zayda J everything she needs to know about what is coming today. There are very few uses for a dildo that can conduct electricity and none of them are her idea of fun. The same could be said for the suction tubes and pumps she has her eyes on. It is clear that whatever he is planning will be an elaborate demonstration of his sadistic prowess. If she cannot get away she may have to learn to love it, or else how will she survive this treatment.

Duration: 47:57

File size: 539.4 MB

Download Zayda J & Elise Graves - Changing Chains

Training of slave Sh

SlavesInLove is a terrific site for those who enjoy submissive russian girls in the most bizarre sex acts. Genuine subs encaged, spanked, hogtied, dominated, tortured - and of course, fucked! We offer an insight into the depths of sadistic sex which can be pleasurable for both sides. If you admire dominated hotties and want to see them in the most extreme sex acts this is the perfect place for you!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 44:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2928kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 956.8 MB

Download Training of slave Sh

Super bondage, spanking and hogtie for sexy hot blonde part 2

Very beautiful blonde in sexy white panties, with naked boobs and with naked sexy body. Her tied up with ropes - hands, tits, and legs and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, hogtie and torture for a horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 49:06
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3769kbps

Download Super bondage, spanking and hogtie for sexy hot blonde part 2

Pretty Liar - Juliette Black

A slut like Juliette Black is just a life support system for the holes on her body. She needs to be taught that if she is going to ever please a man. The first lesson? Learning to beg for more, no matter what. PD is going to wear her cunt out. He is going to inflict pain on her every chance he gets. He is going to make her wish that she was anywhere but here. And the entire time she is going to beg for him to fill her up or he is going to make it that much worse until she does.

Duration: 56:59

File size: 641.1 MB

Download Pretty Liar - Juliette Black

Being submissive is part of my identity

As long as I can remember, I've had fantasies that I knew maybe weren't considered normal, weren't your standard vanilla sex. Around the time I graduated from college, I read The Story of O and started thinking more realistically about those desires and had a couple maybe dangerous random Craigslist hookups, but then I got involved in the San Francisco BDSM scene and leather culture and just went from there. As soon as I figured out that this was a real thing that I could do I was like Oh! That's why people are so excited about this kind of sex because it's actually awesome and not boring.

What part of BDSM and the lifestyle do you like the most?

It's the mental aspects. I consider BDSM and leather similar to a code of ethics or a religion. I take it very seriously and, for me, submission and being a submissive is part of my identity in the same way being queer or femme is part of my identity. Also, I'm a businesswoman, I'm an entrepreneur, I'm a work-a-holic, so when I get a ch.

Duration: 53:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Being submissive is part of my identity

Learning to Satisfy Pt 1-2

Cast: Emily Austin

Dick has another unruly wife to teach a few lessons to in Emily Austin...Although Emily is quite beautiful, she has lacked the sexual enthusiam that her husband would like to see from her...Dick gets right to work using bondage, punishment and sexual dominance and Emily responds very well...

Duration: 59:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 641.4 MB

Download Learning to Satisfy Pt 1-2

Super bondage, hogtie and domination for sexy young girl

Sexy slavegirl in pink blouse, in white panties, with small boobs and with beutiful body plus hot brunette in black dress, with big boobs. He tied up with scotch - hands and legs on the bed and on the floor. Big pink ball and gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination and torture for a horny model with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 32:37
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7949kbps

Download Super bondage, hogtie and domination for sexy young girl

Rezist - R.E. Zee and OT - HD 720p

R.E. Zee wants to be tied up, but the moment she's in bondage she struggles in the rope. She pulls and twists and turns. The more she fights the tighter the bondage gets. If she's going to struggle we're going to put her in a predicament. With her arms above her head the crotch rope gets pulled down so she has to squat. She's can't quite kneel and she can't stand. Just because she's struggling doesn't mean she's not turned on. Once the vibrator is in the right place it's obvious just how aroused she is.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

Download Rezist - R.E. Zee and OT - HD 720p

Sofstideofbdsm video of Model Hilde video Part hiV05

Hilde is on her stomach, strapped down a spiked board is on her ass, weighted with a bucket of water. Her breasts are crushed in breast presses, and the spiked board is put on her tits. Her breasts are in a press, and dripped with wax. She is vibed and fingered, and an anal speculum is inserted and her ass is opened up.

Duration: 34:01
Video: 400x300, AVC (H.264), 965kbps

File size: 273.2 MB

Download Sofstideofbdsm video of Model Hilde video Part hiV05

To Please - friend Dee

It is a chilly morning in the mountains and friend Dee has been outside on display all night. She will do anything to get in out of the cold, a willingness that PD will be all too happy to exploit. Once she is inside she has no time to reconsider. The frigid air may have been uncomfortable but it would never have left the marks that PD will. The cane comes down on her legs with so much energy she is shaking like a leaf just to keep her feet under her. He will have her black and blue by nightfall, without a doubt. She begs, hoping that he has just an ounce of mercy in his heart. It will never happen. She thought it was cold outside, but his heart is made of ice.

Duration: 40:06
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 450.5 MB

Download To Please - friend Dee

Compromises Part 3 - Cherie DeVille

Compromises is an Intersec Studios scripted feature presentation about the pleasure that comes from pushing the limits of what is taboo.

PD is such a good friend. He's got two girls up at his farm that he's been working over for weeks. He needs a break so he calls me. I'm fine with taking his seconds.

The one he calls "cherry" is still pretty feisty. She'll learn after a few more weeks. None of these bitches keep that attitude for very long.

The other one has obviously been here longer. I can still see the attitude in her eyes, but she's long since learned to hold it back.

The only question is: Which is worse, the agony of being whipped or the humiliation of cumming for a stranger?

Duration: 47:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2684kbps
Audio: 122kbps

Download Compromises Part 3 - Cherie DeVille

Torture Galaxy - Kate Scene 36

Genres: BDSM, Extreme Tit+Pussy+Ass Torture, Needle Pain, Medical, Elektro,

Hellish sheet: Torture of women, ie, breasts piercing needles and harpoons, so that the gushes, hanging goods (even buckets of water) to the boobs, tits nailing nails into planks, stitching the vagina and the infusion of liquids to expansion genitals huge iron objects, electric shocks and other obscurantis

Duration: 44:15
Video: 500x376, AVC (H.264), 971kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 355.8 MB

Download Torture Galaxy - Kate Scene 36

Sistaz N' Chainz

Watch these five lusty black beauties bring new and painful pleasures to each other. See them take their punishment and squirm for more! And the fur is definitely flying as you watch the painful climaxes these all-black gash lashers love. If you can't beat em', whip em' good!

Duration: 50:24
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1074kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 444.8 MB

Download Sistaz N' Chainz

Kept - Elise Graves

Well, little Miss Elise Graves, I hope you are ready for a day full of string, cocks and canes because that is what you are looking at. PD has a few hours to catch and you know that means he is going to spend them making your life miserable. If she were more receptive of the gifts he gives her this probably would not be so bad. She wants to be a stuck up little princess though, and that has a price.

Duration: 55:29

File size: 624.2 MB

Download Kept - Elise Graves

Newbie Mandy Muse Gets Her First Experience With BDSM

Holy shit. We found ourselves a certified bondage newbie and we're going to take full advantage of her. Mandy Muse likes to be submissive, she likes to feel taken advantage of, but when we asked her what kind of experience she had with BDSM we were not expecting her answer to be "none." Look at her! She's hot! Young, fit, sexy, and willing? How we got our hands on a prize this sweet is beyond us. The bondage gods must love us.

Most people would probably be gentle with fresh meat. After all, you don't want to break a toy before you've had a chance to really play with it. Fuck that. Mandy said she likes the idea of bondage so we're going to give her the full experience. If she wanted to be handled with kid gloves she would have gone somewhere else. Even a newbie knows that you only come to us for the most intense and sadistic BDSM.

Zipper clips, whips, metal dildos, and vibrators; this isn't what she is used to, that's for sure. Well, they say variety is the spice of life and Mand.

Duration: 52:26

Download Newbie Mandy Muse Gets Her First Experience With BDSM

Signals - Tricia Oaks

Tricia Oaks is no stranger to pain. She has spent enough time with PD to know how this is going to happen. He is going to tie her up so that she is completely helpless. When she gets wet from that, he will know. The pain is just as erotic. There is no hiding it from him; when he takes advantage of her she loves it and cannot stop her body from responding. She can scream until her voice is gone, but her wet pussy will keep giving her away.

Duration: 58:20

File size: 656.1 MB

Download Signals - Tricia Oaks

Strict Leotard Hogtied

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Rachel Adams
Genres: Bondage, BDSM, Leotard Fetish, Spandex, Tights Fetish, Wolfords Pantyhose, Rope Bondage, Hogtied, Bound Elbows, Crotch Rope, Leather Panel Gag, Struggling, Strict Tie, Back Arched, Helpless

Rachel Adams and I decide to see how far we can push her back arching limits.. Gagged and bound extremely tight in a silky spandex leotard and tights, we anchor her wrists and ankles to the frame oppositionally, and then she shows us just how far she can back arch and lift those ankles. It turns out Rachel is Very flexible.. Good to know.. ;)

Duration: 31:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5919kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Strict Leotard Hogtied

R.E. Zee struggles for freedom and gets orgasms instead

Studio: HardTied
Cast: R.E. Zee

R.E. Zee wants to be tied up, but the moment she's in bondage she struggles in the rope. She pulls and twists and turns. The more she fights the tighter the bondage gets.
If she's going to struggle we're going to put her in a predicament. With her arms above her head the crotch rope gets pulled down so she has to squat. She's can't quite kneel and she can't stand.
Just because she's struggling doesn't mean she's not turned on. Once the vibrator is in the right place it's obvious just how aroused she is.

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7346kbps

Download R.E. Zee struggles for freedom and gets orgasms instead

Cherry Chair featuring Cherrytorn (part 1)

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM,Torture,Extreme Bondage,Rope Bondage

With bright pink hair and dress, Cherrytorn finds herself locked into a dentist chair. PD applies a dental gag and pokes the tender skin of her gums, tongue, and pussy. With her knees strapped wide, she begs to come, the horny girl. Afterward, PD bags her in burlap. As night comes, she finds herself shackled in a cage with the Pear inside her cunt. He lowers her, cage and all, into a dark metal box and closes the lid. We hear her moans as though she's far away, beyond rescue. Lost in suffocating darkness.

Format: real
Duration: 35:32
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 135.9 MB

Download Cherry Chair featuring Cherrytorn (part 1)

Hailey Young Punished & Dominated

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first. She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download Hailey Young Punished & Dominated

Stuck in stocks and put through her paces

Simone Sonay is a busty, fit and toned MILF that loves the the dick. She craves it. Too bad for her today is not about the dick. Today is about putting this cougar through the Infernalrestraints experience. It isn't going to be easy for her, Simone is going to earn her orgasms the hard way. Just how bad does she want it?

Bound on a wooden bondage device that keeps her legs spread wide, we cut off her panties to see what we are working with. Simone gets pogoed and vibrated just enough to give her an edge. She will need all she can get for what we are about to put her through. Shifting her into stocks, Simone is completely immobilized. Her hands are stuck in our custom made metal hand cans, her legs are bound by metal pipes. We add a stocking hood and a extra large ring gag. Simone is finally starting to grasp what true bondage is. Nipple clamps and a nose hook reiterate her total helplessness. This swinger is reduced to a play toy for our desires.

Moving our shaken MILF onto a me.

Duration: 46:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps

File size: 944.7 MB

Download Stuck in stocks and put through her paces

IoD Transit Turbo - Rain DeGrey

Feb 06, 2019
After Insex closed up shop PD decided he wasn't through creating the most intense BDSM porn out there. The first project he committed to was IR and it is the true heir to the Insex fame. The devices are so devious that there is no mistaking the legacy they spring from. While others have made it their goal to copy his designs or follow in his wake he has pressed forward, using something that by its very definition cannot be imitated: originality.

Duration: 44:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4942kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download IoD Transit Turbo - Rain DeGrey

Stuck in Bondage, Again - Hazel Hypnotic, Cyd Black

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, string Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

allows her imagination to work wonders as we prepare the unimaginable.

First the nipple cups. You just turn the nob and the piston sucks the nips in. As the sap balloons in her nipples it brings a new level of sensitivity to her tits. Soon they are the perfect targets for a sharp caning that will have her eyes welling up with tears in a matter of seconds.

The Wartenberg wheel is another rarely used toy that we've brought out just for Hazel. It is covered in tiny little spikes that roll across her body. She likes it a hell of a lot more than the whip that gets broken out next.

The last bind is the worst for her. She is face down and ass up with nose hooks keeping her head immobilized. The ass hook holds her back side still while vicious cane strokes rain down on it. It also keeps her from going anywhere for the rough dildo-fucking that she gets. Hazel may be a veteran of bondage, but we've still got a few wicked tricks up our sleeves.

Duration: 50:08
Audio: 107kbps

Download Stuck in Bondage, Again - Hazel Hypnotic, Cyd Black

Knock Around - Holly Heart

PD sets her up and Elise Graves knocks her around. That is the forecast for Holly Heart today. I enjoy the look of determination she wears throughout the entire experience, like she has resolved to not cry through the worst of it. It does not matter if she lets any tears through or not, though. Some days PD and Elise are looking for a good bit of blubbering but others they are just looking for someone to torment, whether she screams, cries or just bears in it in silence. Unfortunately for Holly today is the latter. She may as well let it all out, because to them it hardly matters anyway.

Duration: 56:13

File size: 632.4 MB

Download Knock Around - Holly Heart

Back