Hand Domination / HandJob Scenes

AJ Applegate Cuckolds You With Your Personal Trainer

Your girl AJ has been hanging around the gym a lot lately.. you thought she was exercising more but today she shows you the reason why: her Personal Trainer has a nice cock! She noticed the bulge in his pants and it made her realize how small your cock is. Her trainer saw you around the gym and told her that you look like a little wimp bitch. He knew that AJ must be starving for cock if you are her boyfriend. So when he shoved his alpha cock in her face, she did what came naturally.. started sucking it. They both laugh at what a loser you are and talk about how her personal trainer could easily kick your ass. She ridicules your small cock as she sucks his cock and tells you that she invited him over for dinner tonight. She tells you that from now on, she is going to refer to you as "her little cuck". Your face will turn red with shame and humiliation as they both laugh at you. She has him lay down so she can rub her pussy all over his cock and tell you about how she is going to fuck him in your bed. She tells you to pick up some champagne tonight so she and her lover can enjoy their evening of fucking. In the end, she does a 69 with him so she can look you in the eye as he blows his big load... she takes his load of cum in her mouth and swallows it.. like she has never done for you!

MP4 / 749 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:52

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Make Cum for Me

My slave has taken a good beating today, so in turn I'm going to take something from him. He's going to produce a nice fat load of cum for me. If he doesn't cum in the time I've allotted, then he's going to get the paddle to his very sensitive balls. This is the sort of give and take relationship I have with my slaves. I give him the paddle, and then I take his cum! It's not a complicated dynamic here.

MP4 / 220 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:04

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Ezada Sinn - 5 Ruined Orgasms For Premature Hubby

This week I got hubby into a new chastity cage: a Bon4 metal, the small version. he's been locked in it for the last 3 days, and today it's time for his weekly milking, so I'm curious to see how aroused he will be after being locked in this tiny cage. As expected, when I remove the chastity the dicklet is pathetically small, but I know it will get hard in just a matter of seconds in My hands. After all, I'm wearing a shiny black latex outfit, so tight on My curves that if I press My butt against his cock it's literally millimeters from My body - as close as it very rarely gets. As predicted, it springs erect in mere seconds, and just a few strokes after I start to wank him off, My cock leaks tiny cum tears in the first ruined orgasm. But hubby is such a premature ejaculator that I am positive there will be more cum to follow, much more. After five ruined orgasms I'm pleased and, even though he's still hard, its back into chastity for My obedient premature ejaculator for another week.

MP4 / 567 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Marley Brinx - 30-Day Release

It's been a long 30-days for you trapped in chastity and not allowed one single orgasm by Mistress Marley. Your extremely long and frustrating wait is over as you were such a good boy that you are finally given permission to cum. Of course, you will only blow your load when your Mistress allows you too but it's not like you have any control or say in the matter. Your arms, legs and entire body have been tied down rendering you completely helpless just the way Mistress Marley likes. Now be a good boy and let it all out as the 30-day clock is about to start over.

MP4 / 1014 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Alexis - Little Dannis First Monthly Milking

It's time for slave danni's first monthly milking! Alexis unlocks his little pink chastity cage. Danni is a virgin. He is not allowed to have sex. The only thing he gets is a milking once a month from his Keyholder. Alexis strokes danni with her hands and feet until he cums. She drains his beta male balls of all the build-up from his long period of denial. Then, she locks the virgin slave right back up into his chastity cage for another month.

MP4 / 1.28 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Meana Wolf - All For Nothing

You've been in chastity for many days now, aching for release. In your mind you beg for me to touch you, to caress your cock, to remove your cock cage, and gently wrap my lips around your dick. You imagine me slowly sliding my tongue around the tip of your cock. Such thoughts only brought you agonizing pain as your dick would swell..expanding against the walls of your cock cage. Day after day, after day you are left untouched...without satisfaction. You knew chastity would be tough, but you didn't think it would be this hard...and besides...I promised you the occasional reward for your good behaviour. As the weeks progress you start getting crazy...out of touch with reality. You feel my control over you becoming more and more absolute as you yearn to fuck something. Anything. You long to masturbate. But mostly...you just wish that Mistress would suck your cock. You can't think of anything else anymore. Until one day, I came up to you and handed you the key to your cock cage. "Go upstairs, undress, and wait for me" I said. You couldn't believe it. I've fucked with your head so many times now, teasing you and toying with you, but I've never given you permission to remove you chastity device. At long last I gently graze my fingers over you. You're cock is so sensitive you think you might explode. You think today is going to be your lucky day. Finally. My lips have never been closer to your cock. I touch you gently...caressing you. Each and every touch sends a wave of ecstasy through your body. Your cock has never been so hard. But something starts to feel wrong as I start to edge you, over and over and over again. "Silly slave" I say, "I'm going to make you beg to go back into chastity". And as I edge you, bringing you closer and closer and closer to that glorious moment you've waited so long for...you whisper "please mistress...please...don't...stop".
xoxo Meana Wolf

MP4 / 487 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Ariana Marie - Daddy's Workout

Ariana Marie is bugging her dad about money for shopping during his workout but she knows that sometimes he goes to his home gym to workout something else. She needs money for shopping but he doesn't want to give her anything but she has a way to get to his wallet. She starts to rub his cock through his pants. He tries to resist but he doesn't exactly try to stop her. She soon has his cock out and definitely won't let him cum until he hands over some cash.

MP4 / 889 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:17:52

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress T - Ass Obsession Seduction

Your obsession with women's asses will be your undoing. So easily controlled with a beautiful ass. So weak for it. I trick you into drinking a potion that will cast a spell on you upon ejaculation. If you cum while looking at my ass you will become my possession. Your soul & body will belong to me for me to do with as I please...

MP4 / 344 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:52

Download and Enjoy

Astrid Star - A Stimulating But Cruel Game

With one soft touch Astrid Star brings your dick and your brain under her control. She strips down naked and teases you with your cock fully out, and fully erect. She moves toward you and gently strokes her finger tips across the backside of your shaft. You cant hold out too long, but Astrid knows just how to bring you back from the brink of organism. She strokes your tip with just one finger, further stimulating your veiny shaft until you have no choice but to surrender and explode buckets of warm white semen.

MP4 / 326 MB / 1280x720 / 00:14:17

Download and Enjoy

Maia Evon - Bad Grade

Maia really wants to go on a school trip but her last grade has brought her average down and she is ineligible to go. She knows exactly what to do , her perve teacher is always looking at her and she goes right to his house. He can't believe she has just walked right in and demands to know what she wants but he knows what he wishes he could have! She starts to rub his crotch and soon has his cock out. She tells him that he will change her grade and he resists but how long can Maia make his balls ache before he finally gives in.

MP4 / 800 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Brianna - Mother Punishes her Daughters Teacher

Feminized, bratty, Taylor watches as his mother punishes his teacher from school, Mr. Woodman. Brianna beats Mr. Woodman with a ruler. Taylor enjoys a granola bar. Taylor warned Mr. Woodman not to cross his mother. Mr. Woodman complained that Brianna has been sending her son to school dressed in girl's clothing. He feels that this is unacceptable parenting, but Brianna disagrees. She administers some corporal discipline to her daughter's teacher to set him straight on the issue. She is the parent, and she decides what is appropriate for Taylor to wear. It is not a teacher's place to discipline, it is a mother's. Now it's mother's turn to punish the teacher, and furthermore, Brianna has a few new ideas for how Mr. Woodman should run the classroom.

MP4 / 519 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Christina QCCP - Bondage Blowjob

His reward for his (first!) week in chastity -- he was so well-behaved -- is five minutes of cock-cage parole, and the slowest, sluttiest deep-throat experience EVER. Before I lock his cock down again, I give him an unforgettable memory of what an orgasm feels like -- and looks like -- because he's not gonna come again for a loooong time. I have a feeling this scene will keep him, and you, hard and needy for weeks.

MP4 / 485 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Adelle Unicorn - Beautiful Adelle Unicorn Wanking a Hard Cock

Clip includes: Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, Brunet, Crop, Edging, Femdom, Flogging, Foreskin, Handjob, Male Sub, Muscular, Straight, Tattoo, Whipping, White

Adelle Unicorn has her man servant roped up and is ready to teach him some lessons. This way she can have some fun while schooling this little bitch the fuck out. First she gives him a full body whipping punishment, then his hard cock is next.

MP4 / 811 MB / 1280x720 / 00:22:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Whiskey - Bound Smothered Teased and Blue Balled Pt1

MP4 / 47.8 MB / 720x480 / 00:03:59

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Whiskey - Bound Smothered Teased and Blue Balled Pt2

MP4 / 59.9 MB / 720x480 / 00:04:59

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Whiskey - Bound Smothered Teased and Blue Balled Pt3

MP4 / 57.7 MB / 720x480 / 00:04:48

Download and Enjoy

Brooke Bliss - He Tried Not To Cum

Lil spinner babe Brooke Bliss is definitely eager to make any cock cum, and this dude tried really hard to not cum from her incredible handjob skills. Dont let her innocent looks fool you because Brook Bliss is a highly skilled handjobber who gets off on getting you off and she just wont stop until every last drop of cum is milked form your throbbing cock.

MP4 / 271 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:03

Download and Enjoy

Meana Wolf - Cheating with the Handyman

It's been 5 years since you proposed. you still needed to finish your degree, pay off that student loan and get her the ring that she deserves. But how long can a woman really wait when there's no end in sight? Sometimes she jokes that if you don't hurry up, she'll find some other man to take care of her. You know she'd never do something like that. She loves you too much. She'd never cheat on you or leave you for someone else. She's an angel. And yet. something doesn't feel right. Maybe it's because you two have been fighting lately. you promised you'd fix the sink. But you're so busy with your studies. So you called a handyman to come and fix it. She's there alone with him now. Maybe it's your intuition..maybe you just miss her.but you just want to hear her voice on the phone. Could she? No she couldn't. she'd never. she'd never cheat on you. right? Xoxo Meana Wolf Clip Contains: Unbeknownst to you, your sweet little fiance is at home seducing the Handyman right now. She's tired of waiting for all your promises, so she decides to have some of her own fun. After all. the Handyman is rugged, tall, handsome. AND he can fix the fucking sink. You call her up to make sure nothing funny is going on. but your fiance is so smooth she takes that handyman dick while you blab on the phone and you don't even know it. Can you blame her for wanting that thick bare cock inside of her?

MP4 / 540 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:32:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Christina QCCP - Accidents Will Happen

You guys love when I play "orgasm race" with my victims -- so who cums first? Promise, I don't cheat -- he gets a fair chance -- but when I have someone so submissive so stuck, it's hard for me not to orgasm this quickly. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

MP4 / 599 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:19

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Christina QCCP - Everything's Sweeter In Segufix

A quiet, intimate, maternal tease scene with full-on segufix bondage and a helpless, immobile client moaning quietly... which makes me smile...

MP4 / 129 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:03:22

Download and Enjoy

Cleo - New House Rules

You have a sexy new Stepmom and dad isn't home yet. She isn't the type that likes unruly boys running amok so she wants to explain the new house rules to you. Cleo is very persuasive and she uses all of her sexy skills to drive the message home. She lays you down on the couch and pulls down your pants to expose your hard cock, she knows you think your new stepmom is hot. She starts to play with your cock but she won't let you come unless you agree to a few things, like wearing a little butler outfit when her friends are over. Oh and you must start calling her mom when your dad is around, that will make him so happy. Once you have agreed to all of the new house rules, stepmom Cleo lets you cum.

MP4 / 759 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Velvet Veronica - Cock Teasing Tutorial #2 Human Vibrator!

Guess what time it is boys and girls!

Time for part two of my cock teasing tutorial and JOI! In this video installment, I show you three more of my favourite moves. Number 3 is where I show you how I turn my hand into a human vibrator!

All while demonstrating some of my favorite moves, I edge, tease, and torture him only to incredibly frustrated by ruining his orgasm. Only this time, I ruin his orgasm by squeezing the base of his cock tightly right before he erupts his cum! What I love about this move, is that it steals his orgasm while milking his cum!

MP4 / 286 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:25:07

Download and Enjoy

Bunny Colby - Cock Handler

After a week of Mistress Bunny's slave being used and abused for her entertainment, she rewards him with a special milking day. She own's his cock and decides when, where and how he will always cum. The only way Mistress Bunny allows her slaves to orgasm is under her control when they are totally helpless and at her mercy. Just because it's milking day doesn't mean she won't slap, beat and abuse his restrained balls for her sadistic pleasure. Her slave must understand his cock belongs to his Mistress now and forever.

MP4 / 1011 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Stella Liberty - Cuckold Cleanup Bitch

Your Mistress has a special treat - she brought a real man back up to her hotel room! As a pathetic loser slave you can do nothing but sit back on your knees and watch as she caresses and licks her stud's hot body and allows him to touch her gorgeous latex covered body in turn. Mistress Stella shows off a real cock, the kind she likes, making you just dying to taste it for yourself. The closest thing to participation you are allowed is cleaning his cum with your filthy mouth.

MP4 / 460 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Helena Moeller - Cuckold My boyfriend invited a black man

It was a first time. I was not satisfied with a cock of my boyfriend. So he invited a black guy with a very big dick to fuck me. I was very glad. I sucked dick of black guy. He fucked my pussy. My boyfriend asked us to use a condom, that we would not have black . He fucked my pussy very hard. My boyfriend fucked me, too, but without a condom. I sucked his dick guy and moaned loudly. Then they both fucked me in the ass and pussy. Then my boyfriend said to black guy to fuck my ass. Yes, I enjoyed it very much. They both finished on my face.

MP4 / 763 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:20:39

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Cum on Mistress Liz's leather ass part 1

Bad-ass Mistress Liz loves to play and tease her slave with her tight leather leggings and amazing ass. She gets him rockhard in no time but before milking him, she wants to feel his erection and hornyness through her leather pants.

MP4 / 223 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:36

Download and Enjoy

Meana Wolf - Cum On My Mask

It was time to stop her. She'd been committing burglary against the wealthy citizens of Gotham for far too long. Though you were hell bent on putting her away, you had a soft spot for her that challenged your strength. In all of your exchanges with her she'd managed to escape. Perhaps your weakness for her was keeping you from giving her the rough treatment she deserved. Nevertheless, once you found her hiding spot you went to her in the middle of the night to take her down to the station and end her cat burglarizing for good. But once you entered her bedroom you felt your resolve weaken. Your heart started pounding.unusual for the disciplined hero of Gotham. Staring down at her sleeping body you felt your cock aching for her.

Once she awoke she made quick work of you. It was beyond easy for her to seduce you and lull you into a Clumsy and Horny state. She stole your taser with ease as she pressed her lips against yours. you felt the surge of electricity shoot through your body and then everything went black. When you awoke you were naked in her bed with a syringe in your arm. "Oh this? It's just a little cocktail of Adrenaline.Viagra.and Poison. Time for you to decide Batman. I'll give you the antidote Batman. only once you've given me what I want. I've made no secret of the fact that I want you. So fuck me.Or Perish". You felt your cock betray you as it hardened in her mouth. She was so irresistible. Her wet little pussy swallowed your cock as she moaned "Give it to me Bat Daddy".

Xoxo Meana Wolf

MP4 / 2.78 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:38:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Dacey Harlot in Painful Delightful Handjob

Dacey Harlot (wearing short shorts) administers a painful yet delightful handjob to a male slave. Watch as the male slave is constantly kept on edge. With a good squeeze of the ballsack the male slave cannot restrain himself. Dacey watches as the cum sprays out and drips on her legs.

MP4 / 1.23 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Dava Foxx - Dava Foxx Made Him Cum On His Face LOL

Dava Foxx is in the building which can only mean one thing: things are about to get very hot in here. The sexy babe shows up with her trademark glasses ready to suck cock. We hand her a solid pecker and she doesn't disappoint. So good the dude cums on his own face. LOL.

MP4 / 161 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:55

Download and Enjoy

Lilu - Easter Teasing Torture HandJob (Big Ruined Cum)

It Crazy Tease and Torture kind of HandJob... the guy is a very quick cummer, and its always a big challenge to hold him away from orgasm! Closer to the End i Combine my Start - Stop tech and Slow Teasing .... really nice effect u will see how that Cock Squeeze the Sperm OUT....with out any help from my side! U will also see a Post Cum Torture as i just kind of fight with the guy, he tries to stop me and scream .... ! Really Nice Big Ruined Sperm Shot at the End!! True Easter Gift! As Always only the BEST from LiLu

MP4 / 402 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lady Fyre - Enslaved by My Mouth (Cum in Mouth)

Since we've been together, I've noticed you get uncomfortable when I put my mouth on your cock. You're avoiding ejaculating. I think you're afraid of giving yourself to me. Today you have no choice. I'm going to keep using my mouth to work your cock until you cum, and then you will be mine. Once you know the pleasure of my mouth bringing you to orgasm, you will be completely in my control. You will worship me, knowing the pleasure it gives you, that no one else can give you. I can tell you're afraid that you will no longer have any say in things, that you will be in my complete control, but that is the price you must pay to feel my mouth on your cock. Poor darling, you are about to explode. And now I'm going to give you what you've always wanted & always feared. I'm going to make you cum & not stop until I've drained you. Now, my slave, to take you past the point of no return, I will take your cum-covered cock back into my mouth & you'll be mine forever. Now that you know this intense pleasure, you will do anything to feel it again. You will never be able to orgasm any other way. You are mine! Now you will worship me & beg at my feet to give you pleasure.

MP4 / 608 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back