Hand Domination / HandJob Scenes

Strange Hobbies at the Dentist

Dental enthusiast, Elise Graves, invited her friend Strange Hobbies over to play dentist. Elise, dressed in white lingerie and nurse shoes, binds her straitjacketed and halo brace-wearing friend into her dental chair with medical restraints. His dick gets rock hard immediately, as he knows this is a dental procedure of a lifetime. As Elise affixes an enormous metal gag to the halo brace, she creates one solid, immovable structure running from Strange Hobbies head to his chest. There is absolutely no escaping Elise's invasive tendencies now. Alternating the vacuum between sucking out the loads of saliva collecting in Hobbies' mouth and connecting the vacuum to a penis tube, Elise is beginning to confuse her friend's body and mind. After blowing a giant load into the suction tube, Elise uses the ejaculate as a dental treatment.

MP4 / 383 MB / 1280x720 / 00:27:16

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Mistress T - Suffer and Ruin your Own Orgasm for Me

You like doing as you're told. Follow my instructions, even when it's difficult. Show me how obedient you can be. I'm going to get you so worked up, you'll feel like you're going to explode, but as you start to ejaculate you're going to ruin your own orgasm & suffer for me. Good boy.

MP4 / 359 MB / 1280x720 / 00:12:10

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download and Enjoy

Cleo - Crazy Tease Hand Job With Cleo

Cleo has Lance Hart on the couch with her ass shoved in his face. He wants to cum so bad and cannot stop worshipping her ass.

She is wearing a leotard, tights, and glasses.

Cleo teases his cock and gives him blue balls.

I will just tease you until you cannot take it anymore taunts Cleo.

Lances cock is getting harder by the minute! Cleo allows him to cum all over her leotard

MP4 / 346 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:27

Download and Enjoy

Sarah Diavola & Sadie Holmes - Handjob For Stripper Boy Lance

Sarah DiAvola has a stripper boy, Lance Hart, tied up and ready to be tormented.

She teases his cock by sensually stroking it and Lance moans.

Lance is trying his best not to cum, but Sarah tells him, You cannot help it, you have to cum

He has no choice and cums all over himself

Sadie Holmes comes home to find the stripper boy her mom has been fucking. His name is Lance Hart and he has rock hard abs.

Sadie wants to see why her mom likes him so much and proceeds to give him a hand job.

Lances cock is getting harder with each stroke. He cannot keep his eyes off her bikini model body, especially when she shows him her ass.

Sadie tells him that her dad is in the garage and wonders what he would do if he found out.

She soon discovers his sexy belly button and teases it a bit before continuing to stroke his cock.

Lance is ready to cum all over his abs and Sadie lets him.

Unfortunately, now he has Sadie's dad to answer to, though

Sadie Holmes comes home again to find the stripper boy her mom has been fucking. His name is Lance Hart and he has rock hard abs.

Sadie has been banned from bikini contests for a month and Lance must pay the price.

Lances cock is getting harder with each stroke. He cannot keep his eyes off her bikini model body and he quivers as he gets closer to cumming.

Sadie taunts him, telling him she will give this video to her friends.

She strokes his cock until he cums all over his abs!

Sadie lied to Lance and she is actually going to show her dad and his friends this video!

MP4 / 1.40 GB / 1280x720 / 00:38:36

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Silvia Ruby - She Owns My Family Jewels

Silvia trained Andy's slave to some novice BDSM practice, as long he asked her to educate his slave. When Silvia finishes with her, she closes her into a suspended cage, to play a little bit with Andy. The slave is gonna watch how a REAL DOMINANT woman could own a dick and a man soul.

Silvia jerks his dick taking all the control for all the time. A 20 minutes pleasure, driving him close to cum and denying it. A mind blowing handjob. Silvia takes care to use a huge amount of lube, then to go faster and faster with her hand on his dickhead. That is unbearable for his dick, that could get so close to the maximum pleasure, but it is too much at the same time, to allow him to cum. When the pleasure is too much painful, Silvia slows down her moments and turn the fast movements into a veeeeery sensual slow teasing. But again, she goes fast as long as she notices the dick is getting closer to cum. Finally, she decides to let him cum. off course she continues the ultra fast jerking even after the cumshot !!!

MP4 / 645 MB / 1280x720 / 00:21:36

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx - Alternative Therapy With Dr Marx

Technique after technique fails to change this patient's behavior patterns. But today I'm going to pump him so hard, so fucking hard, at the end of a long day locked in our bedroom. You'll think I can't possibly be so merciless. I won't possibly pump to within an inch of even my strength, before letting go so fast with him pointed straight towards the ceiling and a little dribble pops out, seconds later, so useless, as he begs in futility.

MP4 / 371 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:42

Download and Enjoy

Kat Turner - Bitch In Pink vs Bitch In Black

Who's going to win? The entitled boyfriend totally helpless in my brilliant rigging, or the bitch in black who owns the room? He wants to cum, he wants release. He's young. Not used to this. Not a fetish boy. My real guy, rn. Let's blow his mind with vicious tease and denial, what do you say? Hot, very pure tease and denial clip.

MP4 / 532 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx & Kat Turner - Latex Vac Cube Training

MP4 / 292 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:42

Download and Enjoy

Back