Hand Domination / HandJob Scenes

Obey Melanie - Cum measured

Are you man enough to be allowed orgasms? Or should your dick be in permanent chastity? The only way to be sure is to measure your cum loads. Can you produce enough sperm to measured a man? Or will you blow a wimpy load and get a lock put on your dick? If you fail to measure up, you will have to eat your load in front of me. The taste of your sperm should remind you of what kind of man you really are.

MP4 / 330 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:37

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Obey Melanie - Orgasm interruption edging

Edging? No. Men want to cum. They don't want to be teased. But I'm really busy. I take the time out of my day to jerk a slave for his monthly milking but he needs to put as much effort into it as I do. I'm busy! He needs to focus. Learn to cum from edging. He cant be interrupted. He's going to have to work as hard as I do if he expects to cum. His first orgasm is ruined. Oops, I accidentally let go of it when he tried to ejaculate. No stimulation what so ever! That couldn't have felt good. Will his second one give him anymore satisfaction?

MP4 / 329 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:37

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download and Enjoy

Obey Melanie - Training dick

A cuckold maid will learn to jerkoff other men while being teased to an unfulfilled orgasm. While his cock drips he must continue to jerk his training dick tirelessly. Finally when he is teased and ruined and has licked his training dick clean he can be locked back into his chastity belt until his next training session. Then I allow him to genuinely thank me for teaching him how to jerk other men off to satisfying orgasms.

WMV / 396 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:47

Download and Enjoy

Obey Melanie - Trained with cum

What's the best way to train a male? With his cum! After a slave fills up his condom, I use his cum to humiliate him. I jerk him off, make him hump My leg, bust his balls and put him through strict training. He is trained with his cum!

MP4 / 137 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:07

Download and Enjoy

Properties of an Electric Charge

Elise Graves loves new playmates, especially when they are sensitive, expressive and game for anything! Blake provides those qualities and more, which allows for Elise to dive into the play zone. In securing Blake into an ass-up position in her Serious Bondage bed, Elise begins to get aroused. Seeing Blake in such a vulnerable position turns Elise on. With Blake blindfolded and exposed, he can only trust Elise to take him on an unexpected journey. Elise responds to her arousal by shoving electrical beads up Blake's ass. These beads, along with additional electrics, allows Elise to control every aspect of Blake's attention. Peppering in some flogging, tickling, and stroking of his cock, Elise then takes control of Blake's complete awareness. Elise and Blake really hit it off and entered a very sexy play space together for all our pleasure to watch!

MP4 / 329 MB / 1280x720 / 00:23:23

Download and Enjoy

Christina QCCP - Christina and Anastasia The Misses Of Mercy

MP4 / 393 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:24

Download and Enjoy

Christina QCCP - Scheming Secretary

MP4 / 267 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:18

Download and Enjoy

Christina QCCP - Should've Stayed In Chastity

MP4 / 312 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:05

Download and Enjoy

Sheena Ryder - Chad Finally Reaches The Edge

MP4 / 315 MB / 1280x720 / 00:13:48

Download and Enjoy

Christina QCCP - Who's Ruined Now?

MP4 / 223 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:59

Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx - Ruin, Cum, Ruin, Cum

Whether it hurts or not, who cares. Two ruins. Loss and hopelessness. Filmed amidst a 24 hr session. This is pure submission, you can sense it deeply in the air. Transcendent clip. Ruin, tease, ruin tease, and merciless post-orgasm work. Smooth as silk. Are you one of my ferrets, slinking around my store, thinking of trying one clip finally, haha, try here.

MP4 / 293 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:36

Download and Enjoy

Kendra Spade - Ruined Gimp Balls

Princess Kendra Spade had plans to give her slave a very rewarding and pleasurable orgasm after being such a well-behaved boy all week. Instead, he fails at asking for permission to cum and is swiftly punished with a painful ruined orgasm.

MP4 / 1.19 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Meana Wolf - Ruined In Hell

Welcome dead man. IТm here to give you your eternal punishment for your sinful life. Your endless lust and perversion have earned you an eternity of suffering. We all have our purposeЕ I am meant to make you suffer, and you are meant to suffer. Your cock is mine to play with from now until the end of time.Beg me to let you feel that sweet kiss of orgasm, beg me to let the pressure build up inside you and let that cum shoot out of your cock.

MP4 / 1.44 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:32:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Cocksuckers R Us

RYLAN IS ONE BUSTY, MILF COCKSUCKER!!!!

It's Dad's Birthday...and Ricky & Stevie are trying to decide what to get for dear old Dad. They always seem to get him a tie for his Birthday....which he never wears...so they want to get something different this year. Stevie remembers a commercial She saw on TV for Cocksuckers R Us. They both decide that a Cocksucking would be a wonderful gift...so Stevie calls and places the order. Within seconds (??!!)..the Cocksucker shows up!! The Cocksucker is Rylan. A Busty MILF with Cocksucking lips...just what young Stevie ordered for Her Dad. They call Dad into the kitchen...and show him his "gift"!! Dad, of course, is absolutely thrilled with his present. Much better than a tie!! Rylan gets Dad's cock out...and with siblings Ricky & Stevie watching intently....Rylan sucks Dad off good!!! Dad ends up cumming all over Rylan's big, beautiful tits...and then Dad asks...."what?......no cake????".

MP4 / 1.19 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Isabelle Deltore - Sissy Cum Dump

Mistress Isabelle allows her newly trained sissy bitch one final milking before his transformation is complete and his clitty stick is locked away forever. His balls are tied, tucked and pulled as far back as they can possibly go. Isabelle strokes his horny clit stick edging it until he is ready to burst. She makes the sissy throw his legs over his head and shoot a huge, nasty load all over his face and into his gaping mouth. He is going to be a very well-trained sissy cum dump but needs to learn how to take and swallow gigantic loads like a good whore.

MP4 / 955 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:12:56

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Skin Diamond - Chastity cock Milking

MP4 / 111 MB / 1280x720 / 00:04:54

Download and Enjoy

Sloan Harper - Assholes Never Learn

MP4 / 340 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:21

Download and Enjoy

Skin Diamond - Chastity Teaser Silly Behind the scenes

MP4 / 25.6 MB / 1280x720 / 00:01:09

Download and Enjoy

Skin Diamond - Controlling Every Orgasm

MP4 / 142 MB / 1280x720 / 00:09:28

Download and Enjoy

Back