Hand Domination / HandJob Scenes

Brandi Mae and Lisa Cross Gives Their Slave a Blowjob

MP4 / 46.0 MB / 640x480 / 00:07:33

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

London Lix - Play Along CBT Instruction

You love a little pain along with your pleasure, don't you? Let's hope so, because today I'm going to hurt your dick and balls, along with the ones I have in front of me. I'm going to give you a real-time demonstration of how to inflict your CBT today. How hard, how many hits...slaps...flogs...punches...and yes; strokes. You'll need some lube, a flogger or similar, nipple clamps or clothespins, and a crop or other 'percussive' instrument. You'll be so hard watching me tease and torment this cock and balls as you punish your own. The jerking off you're permitted today will be minimal, so there's a high chance of orgasm denial, and a forfeit if you can't make it over the edge in time. But given how much I abuse your balls, that might be a blessing in disguise

MP4 / 336 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:22

Genre: FemDom HandJobs, Wanking, Milking, Cock Tease, Ruined Orgasms, Forced Male Orgasm

Download and Enjoy

Lara Luxe - PUMP Your Cock BIGGER

MP4 / 126 MB / 1280x720 / 00:06:39

Download and Enjoy

Macy Cartel - Hooters HJ

Macy had a customer at work with a big wad of cash and agreed to go to his house after her shift to hang out. Now Macy is no thief but she knows how to get what she wants from men. She knows once she gets him rock hard, he will be so desperate to cum that he will agree to anything she wants. She sucks his cock extra slow, edging him to what seems like an eternity until he realizes that all of his cash is now her cash.

MP4 / 1.17 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:20:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Macy Cartel - Lick the tip

Macy Cartel loves to slowly tease a cock, this time she does it with her hands and tongue. She wants to make sure she gets a big load and makes him really ache for it. Not satisfied of course with some very slow teasing and denial, she gives him some post cum torment as well

MP4 / 566 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Macy Nikole - Macy Teaches Patience Part 1

Part 1: A submissive is admitted to this dungeon because he has been too eager to cum. Macy has been assigned to teach him patience and the importance it holds. She begins by teases his cock with her panty hose feet and gagging him with her dirty underwear. There is a lot that patience holds, and much this submissive needs to learn. But Macy has lots of methods that will teach patience. A method like face sitting and tit smothering, to correct any attitudes. Lots of tease and denial to test out how patient he is being. Eventually Macy ties his balls up and connects them tightly to his ankle. Now he is in a predicament of holding his leg up and not kicking it when Macy tortures his feet. Once she sees patience, Macy teases him more with the vibrator.

MOV / 2.94 GB / 3840x2160 / 00:17:08

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Macy Nikole - Macy Teaches Patience Part 2

Macy continues to tease her slave with the vibrator. But first, before she can let him cum, she must cum first. Macy puts the vibrator on her pussy and starts to play with herself. She makes herself have a big orgasm before telling her slave to ask permission before he cums. After lots of tease and denial, she finally gives him permission to let his load loose.

MOV / 2.53 GB / 3840x2160 / 00:14:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mystie Mae - Making You Cum in 5 Minutes

I bet I can make you cum in 5 minutes or less. I know how much my makeup and lipstick turns you on and I know how sexy you think I am. You better be ready to cum.

MP4 / 844 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Marley Brinx - Mechanical Fellatio

Mistress Marley certainly isn't sucking her slave's dick but that doesn't mean good boys shouldn't get some type of pleasure in a reward. Her all sucking milking machine is exactly what her good boy deserves as she fits it snuggly on his helpless cock. Her slave's body has been completely strapped down into metal bondage rendering him completely vulnerable just the way Mistress Marley prefers her men. She turns the milking machine on while making him lick her pussy to orgasm as every last drop of cum gets sucked right out of his balls. What comes out must go back in and Mistress Marley makes sure to shove all that nasty cum deep down her slut's throat.

MP4 / 977 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:11:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Merciless milking sister's handjobs

THE SISTERS CAN MAKE ANY COCK HARD AND THEN MAKE YOU BEG TO GIVE THEM ALL YOUR MONEY TO LET YOU CUM. 2 Sisters have 2 hard cocks under their command and they can do and get anything they want. They squeeze and twist 4 balls. They tit fuck with 4 big breast. They get new cars and credit cards. They get them close and then walk away. "You want What? Say It! " ... "I love listening to pathetic men beg." They wank the 2 cocks until they spew. 1 has to SHOOT IN HIS MOUTH and both have to endure persistent post-orgasm jerking until they are screaming in pain. - HOT 2 SISTERS 2 COCKS AND 4 BIG BEAUTIFUL BREASTS HANDJOBS - TITJOBS - FINANCIAL DOMINATION - CUM IN THE MOUTH EATING - TEASE AND DENIAL AND RUINED ORGASMS BY BRIDGETTE B. AND HALEY CUMMINGS

WMV / 66.3 MB / 720x480 / 00:12:11

Download and Enjoy

Princess Michelle - Cum to Cock 2

Your gay conversion therapy continues today. Jerking to dildos was just step one, now I'm going to make you jerk and cum to a REAL live cock. One of my slaves was lucky enough to get to make an appearance in this clip, and you're going to jerk your silly dick while I jerk his. You'll be wishing it was your hand on his cock as you get closer and closer to blowing your load.

MP4 / 456 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mackenzie Moss - Milked Manjuice

Princess Mackenzie Moss only allows her slaves to cum when they are truly helpless without any control of their orgasms. Turning a boy into a frustrated mess as she edges and teases their bound cock's with vibrators brings great pleasure to Mackenzie. Cumming should never be easy on the slave as she loves to make him suffer before he gets the chance to relieve all that built up pressure. Princess Mackenzie jumps on the bound boy's face and rides his mouth making sure she gets her orgasm before he is allowed is a single one. The slave is finally allowed to blow his load by the grace of his Owners hand giving him one last orgasm before his cock gets locks right into chastity. Cocks are never allowed to be free in the house of Princess Mackenzie and she makes sure they never are.

MP4 / 1.48 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:20:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Captive Male Milking - Isabelle Deltore

Officer Deltore had her prisoner's cell tossed but it came up clean meaning he has deserved a special reward for being so compliant. Milking day only comes around once a month and when a prisoner has not been on his best behavior he gets skipped. Good behavior is certainly rewarded so Officer Deltore makes sure her prisoner is properly milked while he stays locked in his kennel. As his special reward on milking day he is allowed to fuck her pantyhose covered legs with his rock hard cock. She knows how much he adores her shiny patent leather boots and milks his cock all over them as a lovely treat to lick right back up. 30 more days until milking day comes around so he better continue to stay extra compliant to her rules or he may not be cumming again for months.

MP4 / 1.34 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress T - Cruel Hatefull Verbal Degradation

MP4 / 310 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:55

Download and Enjoy

Mistress Lucy Khan - 7 days in chastity tease and denial

My dumbass slave fucked up and neglected the duties I had assigned him. As his punishment, I locked him in chastity for a whole week and this video documentation shows Me letting it out for the first time. Making him agree to capturing this part of his punishment on film, watch as I let the slimy little worm out of its cage for the first time in a FULL WEEK, oil it up, and then tease it until I'm satisfied. Will this loser get to cum? Will his dick still work after being denied any attention for so long? Or will he be stuffed back in his device without ever getting to release? This is a real life inteaction with one of My personal slaves, so watch on as only time will tell

MP4 / 447 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Tess, Mistress Devina, Ava Von Medisin & Ezada Sinn - Cow Milking

Mistress Tess, Ava Von Medisin, Mistress Devina and Ezada Sinn all have their attention on a slave who needs a milking. They humiliate and ridicule him, unlock his chastity, have him graze on the grass and eat their spit and then they milk him like a cow and make him eat his own mess.

MP4 / 1.03 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

My Entertainment

Squeak, a hot, young guy is encased in heavy rubber for his first time. Complete with a gas mask hood, Squeak is totally cut off from the world. Elise enjoys his enclosure and chooses to objectify his genitals by pulling them through an opening in the crotch, creating an extremely vulnerable situation for Squeak. After applying electrodes to his inner thighs, as well as along his cock and balls, Elise turns on the juice. This delicate dance of electricity, as well as Elise's skillful stroking, makes Squeak's cock stand at attention. This pleases Elise, who loves to control cock. Some teasing of Squeak's cock, as well as complete control of his face, gives Elise an idea. She wants to rip an orgasm out of him whether he is interested in it or not. He is helpless and has no choice but to experience the intense sensation of the vibrator on his dick. The results are pretty intense! Hot fun was had all around.

MP4 / 376 MB / 1280x720 / 00:26:54

Download and Enjoy

Miss Roper - My Man's Ruined Perspective

I know you fantasize about what it would be like to be my husband, feeling my lips and skilled fingers wrapped around your cock. My tongue teasing and twirling around your swollen head. Well this is your chance to sink into his shoes, to see his perspective. To understand that although his thick perfect cock has the privilege to feel me, taste me; It is I who remains behind the wheel. Pulling the strings. What, you thought my man get's to experience full fledged orgasms all the time? You thought my arousal for ruined orgasms, stopped & ended with him? I'm even more manipulative with him, because I know all the right buttons to push like the back of my hand

MP4 / 468 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nicole Love - Strict Nicole Loves To Give Handjobs

Just click on that play button and check out how this fellow is tied up and getting a hand job from this sexy brunette named Nicole Love. She plays with him and wanks him off just to shut him up because this guy can't hold his mouth until he blast a fresh cum shot out of his huge hard cock.

MP4 / 1.08 GB / 1280x720 / 00:30:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Nikki Cruel - Nikki's Sperm Bank

I want to start my own sperm bank, and my slave will be a contributor. So I am present him my ass and he must lick it, I know it arouses him. I am lying him on the floor, and demand both my pussy and ass licked while I jerk his dick. When he cums, I collect his sperm in a glass. But I am not satisfied with the amount, and decide to feed him his cum instead

MP4 / 275 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:06:30

Download and Enjoy

Sarah Jessica - No Ending In Sight For The Naughty Boy

Not allowed to cum for 28 days and caught wanking... such a naughty boy! The brutal teasing he earned tonight is a proper punishment as pleasure never come without pain in a slave's life. Mistress Sarah Jessica knows just how to keep him on the edge again and again with no ending in sight. Her delicate hand is more of a torture on his dick, sliding wetly on his prick, helped by Her trusty vibrating wand and making him go mad with desire... Still, no ending in sight for the naughty boy!

MP4 / 381 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:35

Download and Enjoy

OUSweetheart - Boss of Your Cock (FemDom)

When I hire you to work for me, you don't seem to be getting much done at all. You spend all of your time at work slinking around my office trying to catch looks up my skirt. I catch you with a boner in my office! This is just out of hand (hah) Take off your clothes. Now! If you can't concentrate at work, we'll just have to solve this problem the only way I know how. It's really pathetic how the site of my tits does this to you. And you'll just let me strip you naked? Jerk you off? Tease you? Edge you? Slap your dick? How far will you let me go? I'm Summer and I'm the new Boss of your cock from now on, and I'm going to need you here on Saturday. Surprise ending!

MP4 / 1.50 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:26:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Obey Melanie - Broken balls

The best time to bust a mans balls is AFTER he cums. It's so much more fun to bust his nuts when they are empty. I'm going to pound this slaves sac so good he will wish he didn't cum. And after his nuts are empty, the real fun is going to begin.

MP4 / 344 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:08:58

Download and Enjoy

Back