Great Body | Sexy Lesbians And Orgasm

Cougar Recruits vol.4

Release Year: 2008
Studio: CinemaPlay Entertainment
Cast: Veronica Rayne, Aspen Tennesse, Misty Vonage (as Crystal Court), Cameron Keys, Tiffany Summers, Ashden Baines, Claudia Valentine, Kadence Kailey, Tiffani Rox
Genres: Lesbian, Big Boobs, MILF & Young, Pussy Licking, Toys, Strap-On

Cougars on the prowl for young pussy! They won't stop until their noses are buried in peach fuzz and their mouths are dripping with pussy juice. For these foxy Cougars it's a strenuous recruitment process but quite pleasurable. The cadets are young fresh faced girls that are able bodied in every imaginable way. So sit back and watch as these sexy cougars seduce these fine young girls until they're lapping at their pussies with gusto!

Total size: 1.4 GB in 2 files.

Download Cougar Recruits vol.4

Best Of Lusty Lesbians (2020)

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Anissa Kate, Alexis Crystal, Rina Ellis, Kathy Anderson, Sienna Day, Rebecca More, Roxi Keogh, Daphne Angel, Miyuki
Genres: Lesbian
Video language: English

This is for the ladies who love ladies (and the guys who love the ladies who love ladies)! Roxi Keogh picks up sexy UK blonde Sienna Day in the Taxi. Sienna begins to change outfits, and Roxi can't help but stare at her passenger's huge tits, so they pull over, and enjoy a 69 pussy picnic. The Female Agent Daphne Angel interviews the lovely Miyuki Sun, then the Asian stunner earns a job by tonguing her boss' pink wetness. In the "Atomic Babe," action hero Alexis Crystal gets her hands on Anissa Kate, and a slutty scissoring session follows! Rebecca More picks up cute Asian Rina Ellis in the Taxi, but when they hit a bump, Rina pees her pants. Rebecca punishes Rina with spankings and orgasms. Finally, in the Hostel, Anissa Kate's immense thirst is quenched when the Landlady Kathy Anderson spits in her mouth, then pours water on her tits for Anissa to lick off! There is no dick here, just tits, ass, pussy, and a lot of lusty lesbians!

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5798kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Best Of Lusty Lesbians (2020)

Lesbian Romances

Studio: Pussy Babes
Genres: Fetish, Euro, Pissing, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo

Whoever said you needed cock in your life clearly hadn't passed the message on to this brazen collection of hot chicks, who put the need for dick very much to one side in return for hot, uninhibited access to some of the horniest slut-holes you're ever likely to encounter. Ashley Graham and Karlie Montana are just two of the muff-obsessed angels, who can clearly think of nothing better than getting their tongues deep into each other's pussies, and to lick and finger those intimate quarters to wild, unbridled . If you like wild, woman-on-woman action that's totally uninhibited and leaves horny cunts worked and worn like nothing else, then rest assured you're gonna cream yourself silly here over and over again!

Duration: 2:07:24
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 1999kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Lesbian Romances

Lesbian Truth Or Dare Part 5

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Sweetheart Video
Cast: April Flores, Jayden Cole, Kate Kastle, Melissa Monet, Natasha Nice, Nina Hartley, Sincerre LeMore
Genres: Girl-Girl, All Girl, Lesbian

Sweetheart's most playful series continues with a new bunch of friends ready to reveal their deepest secrets and desires. Chastity Lynn admits a lesbian crush on adorable Annabelle Lee, while Avy Scott gets dared to kiss androgynous beauty Drew De Veaux. Beautiful Samantha learns that she's Zoe's ideal woman, and Annabelle recalls a lesbian romp with Australian beauty Taliah. Starring Samantha Ryan, Zoe Voss, Drew Deveaux, Avy Scott, Annabelle Lee, Chastity Lynn and Talia Mac. Written and directed by Nica Noelle.

Format: avi
Duration: 56:24
Video: 640x352, XviD, 1553kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 697.3 MB

Download Lesbian Truth Or Dare Part 5

Winter Jade, Jasmine Jae - Jilted

Cast: Winter Jade, Jasmine Jae
Genres: Lesbian, Toys, Strap On

When cute teen Winter Jade finds out that her boyfriend has been cheating on her, she turns to her loving stepmom, Jasmine Jae, for comfort. The beautiful MILF suggests a girl's weekend in, and Winter couldn't be more excited to spend some quality time with the gorgeous woman. But when she finds out Jasmine has been cheated on as well, Winter wants to make sure her stepmom knows just how loved she is. She licks the incredible MILFs delicious pussy, lapping up her cunt juice with her tongue. Then, they ride a dildo together, sharing an intense orgasm. Who knew a girl's weekend would be so. pleasurable.

Duration: 37:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7104kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download Winter Jade, Jasmine Jae - Jilted

Girls-n-Girls

Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play

The pussy babes are back yet again, for another hardcore session of dick-free action that will have all lesbo-lovers wanking to the point of craziness from beginning to end. No doubt about it, these gorgeous beauties really can't get enough of each other, as they finger and tongue each other's soft flesh both indoors and out. Bailey Blue, Emma Michelle and Alexa Styles are just three of the wanton sluts who really can't get enough of tits and pussy; bringing each other off to a beautifully sodden climax every clit-rubbing time. No question about it, if the thought of some of the hottest chicks on camera getting wild and wet for your wanking pleasure is your kind of fun, then this is definitely the offering for you!

Duration: 2:01:04

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Girls-n-Girls

A Taste Of Brandy

Release Year: 2011
Studio: Viv Thomas
Cast: Brandy Smile, Aliz, Britney, Cate Harrington, Lana, Sophie Moone
Genres: Lesby, Hardcore

Brandy Smile is one of the hottest rising stars in Europe, with a body that can melt minds and an insatiable appetite for sex, so it's no wonder other girls are clamouring over each other to get A Taste Of Brandy. Line a fine cognac, this Brandy is strictly for the connoisseur, to be sipped, savoured and drained to the last drop!

Duration: 56:28
Video: 576x320, XviD, 1560kbps

File size: 700.3 MB

Download A Taste Of Brandy

Andi Anderson & Erika Vuitton

I was out for coffee with my girlfriend, Erika Vuitton , and were were talking about our English class. Our girl chat got dirty as she told me about a time she cleaned some girl's place and was caught fingering her black snatch. Things got much more interesting as Erika fucked the shit out of her and I was hoping to be in that elite group as well. We got back to her place and I soon joined the ranks of white girls dominated by super submissive black girls. Control was something I wasn't in the moment we got back to her "Den Of Domination". Erika showed me exactly what she did to cut that white girl down to size. She felt up my gigantic white tits and slipped my tight panties off my perfectly round ass. Erika had me spread open so wide that I felt so vulnerable to what would come next. I couldn't moan at all sine my panties were now jammed down my mouth. It's probably a good thing or else the neighbors might have ended up calling the cops for public disturbance. Nothing could spare me .

Duration: 37:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 857.9 MB

Download Andi Anderson & Erika Vuitton

Best Girlfriends

Genres: Fetish, Euro, Pissing, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo

They might not have a cock between them, but believe us when we say that that doesn't stop this bunch of horny sluts from having the time of their sex-lives both under and out of the quilt! Indeed, these juicy little slags really can't get enough of each other's tits, clits and slits; fingering and tonguing to their gasping delight. Tawny Tyler, Tanya Tate and Lex Chevelle lead this all-star, all-horny cast, who collectively just can't get enough hot pussy to satisfy; leaving you to unzip and show your lesbo appreciation in time honoured fashion. No doubt about it, by the time these gorgeous sweethearts have gyrated and ground their way to an all-girl climax, you're gonna be well and truly spent several times over!

Duration: 2:06:25

Download Best Girlfriends

Home Sweet Home

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Vignettes, Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Pussy Licking, Fingering, Kissing

For these beautiful ladies, theres' nothing like returning to their lovers for a sweet and passionate welcome home. Watch how much they miss each other's touch as they dig their tongues deep inside each other. It's home sweet home for these horny ladies.

Duration: 1:26:49
Video: 1024x576, AVC (H.264), 3026kbps

Download Home Sweet Home

Kelly Wells & Candice Nicole

I came back from Church to find this white slut sleeping on my couch. She had no idea where she was and I got no straight answers at all from her.I had a sneaking suspicion that she fucked my man the night before in our home. It was now time to pay the black piper! She wanted to get out of there because she knew her ass was grass and I was gonna smoke it. I got her naked and spanked her ass until it went from milky white to blood red. Daddy's little angel was fucking with this black devil and I didn't even give a fuck whther or not she was into lesbian play; I was gonna get mine! Making her spread her ass open for ya'll to see and that was just scratching the surface. She had no limits as to what she would take from me : Slapping, spitting in the mouth, three fingers in her ass, and my beautiful rump right in her face! This blonde piece of shit wasn't done until my tools of play pounded her mouth, pussy , and virgin ass. She'll think twice about fucking around with my man ever again u.

Duration: 37:36
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 860.0 MB

Download Kelly Wells & Candice Nicole

Lesbian Workout

Genres: Fetish, Euro, International, Shocking Penetration, Gonzo, Dildo Play

Sweet lesbian dreams are made of these, as another superb collection of hot, horned babes give up the traditional lust for cock in favour of tits and cunt. What's more, they clearly don't regret it for a moment, as these gorgeous babes quiver and pulsate to each other's tongues and fingers; creaming themselves time and time again without so much as a dick in sight. Lilly Evans, Olivia Wilder and Laurel Norton are just three of the workout beauties, who can't wait to ditch their weights and sneakers in favour of some of the dirtiest, raunchiest girl-on-girl action you're ever likely to see. All neatly topped off by a cascade of sweet wet pussy that'll have you jerking like some hormone-crazed teen!

Duration: 2:04:13

Download Lesbian Workout

Lesbian Roadtrips

Studio: Forbidden Fruits Films
Cast: Jodi West, Angie Noir, Desi Dalton, Kimber Woods, Kandie St. Andrews.
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian

With a little nudge, the great American Road Trip turns into sexy lesbian fun! Watch as these hot ladies navigate around the detours and roadblocks to get between each other's legs! Getting there is half the fun when the trip is filled with lesbian seductions!

Duration: 1:06:49
Video: 720x406, DivX 4, 1463kbps

File size: 767.8 MB

Download Lesbian Roadtrips

Leah Livingston & Monique

Never trust a white girl to bring your car back the way she got it. I let my former best friend, Leah Livingston, borrow my car the night before and she lied about getting a scratch on it. This couldn't go ignored and the only way to punish her was to have her take a dip in the interracial pool. I didn't know if Leah ever fucked with other pussy before but today I was going to find out. After shit talking her I bent her over and spanked her like a bad little girl who disobeyed mommy. I took delight in slapping her fat white titties moments before sliding one of the black girls friends, a black dildo, right up her white snatch. I treated her like the dog she is by having her lick my feet and doing anything to make her feel like the worthless piece of crap she is. Looking back I almost feel guilty at what I did to her while I was getting all the satisfaction.

Duration: 38:49

File size: 890.2 MB

Download Leah Livingston & Monique

Her First MILF 17 (2014)

Release Year: 2014
Studio: DOGHOUSE DIGITAL
Cast: Donna Joe, Bailey Ryder, Lena Love, Aiko May, Alexis Crystal, Gabrielle Gucci, Eve, Silvie Luca

No one knows how to fuck better than a sexy MILF, and these hot older European ladies are prepared to show these tight young teens exactly how to please a woman! Watch as they lick each other's tits and pussies until they're dripping wet and ready to get fucked by fingers and vibrating toys! These mature lesbian muffs are guaranteed to please.

Duration: 1:45:32
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2191kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Her First MILF 17 (2014)

Decadent Divas Vol 15

Studio: Feline Films
Cast: Amber Michaels, Charlie, Cleopatra of the Nile, Isabella Camille, Jewell Marceau, Kianna Dior, Nicole Sheridan, Ruby Richards, Tanya Danielle
Genres: Lesbian, All Girl, Toys

The kinkiest wildest and hottest girl/girl series continues with explosive fetish action in glamorous locations! The fetish corp's is again treated to an incredibly wild girl/girl video featuring outrageous outfits. Decadent Divas is about: Boot licking, toe sucking and fucking, paddling, spanking, wild dildo orgies, animalistic sex.

Duration: 1:27:17
Video: 512x384, AVC (H.264), 758kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 589.6 MB

Download Decadent Divas Vol 15

Charlotte Vale & Marie Luv

I don't know what was going through my mind as I was going through Marie Luv's purse. She's my best friend whose trust I broke by looking through her personal items. I found some sex toys, her credit cards, and a phone but the sex toys shocked me the most. She caught me red handed but didn't call the "pohlice", as black people like to call them. Instead, she was going to humble my white ass and teach me a lesson that was as hard as the dongs she would end up violating me with. After undressing me Marie Luv became the most aggressive black lesbian I've ever seen. I had a twinkle in my eye as she verbally destroyed me which soon turned into a physical workout of mammoth proportions. Secretly I wanted to get caught so she would make me tongue her black ass as well as the other deviant shit she made me do. Marie had me spread my ass cheeks as one of her many toys went right up my ass until I could feel it in the back of my throat. I had to pay the piper for what I did and if I knew I was .

Duration: 38:07

File size: 874.1 MB

Download Charlotte Vale & Marie Luv

Her First Milf 13

Release Year: 2013
Studio: DOGHOUSE DIGITAL
Cast: Kathy Anderson, Daisy, Sharon Pink, Barra Brass, Iwia, Gabrielle Gucci, Anneli, Tess Lyndon, Valentina Ross, Eileen Sue
Genres: 18+ Teens, Mature, Old & Young Females (18+), Lesbians

Mommy loves teens!Young girls need to get a lesson in sexual maturity when they come under the influence of these gorgeous MILFS in 's famous series, Her First MILF Volume 13.
Perky tits meet mature muffs in these five explosive lesbian encounters.
This is one hardcore, high-quality body-rocking and pussy-worshipping lick fests.

Duration: 2:32:27
Video: 704x396, AVC (H.264), 805kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Her First Milf 13

Syren De Mer, Victoria Voxxx

Studio: GirlfriendsFilms
Genres: Natural Tits, Brunette, MILF, Kissing

Syren De Mer and Victoria Voxxx has an amazing sex on the film Lesbian Legal 17. This is the fourth scene from the film. They start to kiss each other while Victoria really turned on, Syren De Mer takes the lead by removing her dress and make her ben over and start to lick her wet pussy. Then they have an amazing sex.

Duration: 42:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5306kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Syren De Mer, Victoria Voxxx

Gym babes double dildo threesome

Cast: Anna Rose, Isabella Chrystin, Poopea
Genres: Lesbian, Gym, Sports Fantasies, Theeesome

Petite Thai spinner Poopea is doing some bicep curls in the Fitness Rooms when lesbians Isabella Chrystin and Anna Rose walk in. Isabella and Chyrstin forget their workout almost immediately, too enamored to lift while the sexy Poopea shakes her bubble butt. To seduce Poopea the other two ladies stand on either side of her and start to stroke her hair, then Anna starts to lick her nipple. The ladies all start to make out and empty the contents of their waterbottles on each other, then start to trib while still standing. Moving to the mat, the ladies take out a double-headed dildo and take turns fucking each other until they all climax together!

Duration: 37:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download Gym babes double dildo threesome

Fuck v.i.p. Fury

Release Year: 2010
Studio: Marc Dorcel
Cast: Bianca - Carie - Defrancesca Gallardo - Denisa Heaven - Elisa - Eufrat - Hanna Black - Sandra Sanchez - Tarra White
Genres: Lesbo, Anal Toys

Women, obscure subject of all the desires!
This film will satisfy all of those who have a passion for feminine love. A wonderful exhibition of masturbation opens a succession of fantasies: a prisoner who is a very consenting victim of her two jailers' touching, a couple of gorgeous sodomites who use a huge dildo to play with, followed by funny sadomasochists who make the same.
A festival of lesbian games that reach climax of erotism and sensuality.

Duration: 1:35:35
Video: 624x352, XviD, 865kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 701.3 MB

Download Fuck v.i.p. Fury

Alura Jenson, Riley Star - Milf Girl Exchange Club (2020)

Cast: Alura Jenson, Riley Star

Milfs and girls mix with other romance-minded pairs when they join Milf Girl Exchange Club. Watch as Their hands grab at each other's lithe bodies before they start licking and sucking on each other's wet slits until the other babe cries out in a girl on girl orgasm.

Duration: 49:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4743kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Alura Jenson, Riley Star - Milf Girl Exchange Club (2020)

Ella Hughes & Jillian Janson (Milking Clit

Cast: Ella Hughes & Jillian Janson
Genres: Blonde,Caucasian,Cheating,Couples Fantasies,Lesbian,Massage,Natural Tits,Redhead,Sex Toys,Tattoo,Trimmed Pussy

Shy Ella has never received a professional massage before, so she asks for a female masseuse. Horny masseuse Jillian wants to introduce Ella to the benefits of mixing milking tables and massage. She begins rubbing her down regularly, but soon tells her she can give her "special treatment" through the magic table. Through the milking hole, Jillian begins fingering Ella's pussy and using a vibrator on her. The uptight Ella is initially surprised, but when she discovers how good it feels, she's ready to start milking it!

Duration: 38:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4366kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Ella Hughes & Jillian Janson (Milking Clit

Lesbian Workout Vol 4

Studio: Elegant Angel
Cast: Gianna Dior , Jane Wilde , Gia Derza , Luna Star , Tiffany Watson , Mackenzie Moss , Lily Lane , Milana Ricci
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, Athletes, Popular with Women

8 of the hottest girls in porn star in this visually stunning all girl workout feature. We all love to watch hot women work out in the gym. Elegant Angel takes the workout out genre to the next level. These beauties don't just workout their incredible bodies but they go even harder on each other! One of the Hottest lesbian movies we've ever produced! Featuring an all star cast! Starring Tiffany Watson, Milana Ricci, Gianna Dior, Mackenzie Moss, Jane Wilde, Gia Derza, Luna Star and Lily Lane. Enjoy!

Duration: 1:51:16
Video: 720x392, AVC (H.264), 902kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 869.9 MB

Download Lesbian Workout Vol 4

Seven Sins

Release Year: 2002
Studio: Bleu Productions
Cast: Mistress Dakota and Katie Jordan
Genres: lesbian,all girl, fetish, spanking,bondage,uniform

Caught in the act of coveting her mistress' position as a notorious exotic dancer, a young maid must submit to her sadism and her lust. Her perfect body is made the theatre for a re-enactment of the lessons of Seven Sins. The mistress is an expert in the art of sensual torment, and she punishes her servant with a bewildering, intoxicating combination of graphic pleasure and delicious pain. Together they indulge in lasciviousness and intemperance, managing to every tenet of virtue. The mistress' sadism is matched by the maids gluttony for punishment. Tender flesh is slapped, flogged, and clamped, all accompanied by moans of pleasure and mocking laughter. And still, the maid must serve!
This beautiful film reveals a new setting for a mistress and her young maid: the roaring 20's when decadence was a privilege. The gorgeous combination of retro visuals and contemporary explicitness creates a fresh experience in fetish film.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 50:13
Video: 656x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 760.0 MB

Download Seven Sins

Gym babes double dildo threesome

Cast: Anna Rose, Isabella Chrystin, Poopea
Genres: Lesbian, Gym, Sports Fantasies, Theeesome

Petite Thai spinner Poopea is doing some bicep curls in the Fitness Rooms when lesbians Isabella Chrystin and Anna Rose walk in. Isabella and Chyrstin forget their workout almost immediately, too enamored to lift while the sexy Poopea shakes her bubble butt. To seduce Poopea the other two ladies stand on either side of her and start to stroke her hair, then Anna starts to lick her nipple. The ladies all start to make out and empty the contents of their waterbottles on each other, then start to trib while still standing. Moving to the mat, the ladies take out a double-headed dildo and take turns fucking each other until they all climax together!

Duration: 37:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5852kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download Gym babes double dildo threesome

Road Queen 4.05.2017

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Deauxma, Jenna J. Ross, Bree Daniels, Siri, Carter Cruise, Sovereign Syre, Shyla Jennings, Vanessa Veracruz.
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, Made For Women

Girlfriends Films' head honcho Dan O'Connell injects himself into the action, at least in flashback form, in Part 3 of Deauxma's "Road Queen" saga, but it's 3 full hours of lesbian humping that matters here. His snippets of dramaturgy and action fall flat.

Brianna Love is once again the star, bedding down with two older (relative to her) women: Irina and future genius filmmaker Nica Noelle, here called "Sydney" at the outset of her career.

Waif Brianna tells Irina, who picks her up hitchhiking, that she was by her stepdad and we see O'Connell in a cameo coming home in an impressive vintage car (his particular fetish which gave rise to this series and Deaxuma's iconic '51 vehicle), causing Bri to run away.

Duration: 3:11:00
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 891kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Road Queen 4.05.2017

Lesbian Hospital- Phony Doctor

Cast: Charlotte Stokely, Whitney Wright
Genres: Girl on Girl, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, College, 69, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Petite, Ass, Lesbian, Uniform

When the doctor escorts Whitney Wright to her room, she didn't anticipate having to stay there overnight. What she's also didn't expect is Charlotte Stokely eyeing her from the doorway. Now, all Charlotte has to do is figure out how to get Whitney's pants off. When Charlotte sees a couple of white coats in the next room, she slips one on, wraps a stethoscope around her neck and proceeds with her plan to seduce Whitney. When she walks into her room she's really nervous. She introduces herself as Whitney's new doctor. Whitney is confused but doesn't question her. She takes the stethoscope and places it on Whitney's chest making sure to grab a handful of her breast in the process. She tells Whitney that her shirt might be getting in the way. In order for her to examine her properly, it might be best to take it off. Charlotte pulls down her shirt and starts playing with her nipples. She comments how it's a really good sign that they're erect as it shows her reflexes are still intact. Whe.

Duration: 53:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4905kbps

Download Lesbian Hospital- Phony Doctor

Bad Girl Justice- Part 1

Cast: Abigail Mac, Ivy Wolfe
Genres: Lesbian, School Fantasies, Uniform, Outdoors, School, Sex, Sex Toys, Dildo, Face Sitting, Ass Licking, Spanking, Pussy Licking, Big Tits Worship

This is the story of a notorious playboy professor and the intense and intelligent women with whom his life intersects. In part one, the married professor's main side-piece (Abigail) begins to see what all the rumors are about as she witnesses his inappropriate flirtation first hand. Ivy, another student at the prestigious university, is in the big city for the first time in her life and hoping to experience everything college life has to offer. Easily swayable but always up for fun, Abigail manages to guide Ivy's eyes away from the prized professor and instead get them fixed upon her. Together the girl's experience one of the most quintessential college activities-lesbian sex.

Duration: 37:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Bad Girl Justice- Part 1

Girls Only vol 2

Studio: Digital Sin
Cast: Mia Malkova, Chanel Preston, Lena Paul, Jenna Sativa, Abigail Mac, Stella Cox, Eva Angelina, Gia Paige, Kleio Valentien, Sara Luvv, Karlie Montana, Alison Rey, Yhivi, Kenna James, Aubrey Gold, Joseline Kelly, Katy Kiss, Kylie Quinn, Ivy Jones, Blake Eden
Genres: All Girl / Lesbian, Compilation, Sex Toy Play

Sorry boys...it's girls only! 2 discs packed with amazing girl on girl sex is coming your way featuring hotties like Jenna Sativa, Kenna James, Sara Luvv, Gia Paige, Mia Malkova, Katy Kiss and many more! You're in for a treat because these girls are bringing the sweet foreplay, intense sex and all the orgasms you could ask for!

Total size: 914.8 MB in 1 files.

Download Girls Only vol 2

Penthouse - Tropical Spice

Release Year: 2000
Studio: Image Entertainment
Cast: Lorissa McComas, Brooke Bradford, Andrea Kurtz, Heather St. James, Samantha Michaels, Julia Garvey, Shelly Jones
Genres: lesbian, all sex, feature, toy, milf, big tits, solo, straight, centerfold, magazine, modeling, nudity, pin-up-girl, topless, erotic

From the makers of Penthouse Magazine comes another collection of erotic vignettes featuring models plucked from the pages of the popular men's monthly. Featuring six striptease scenes and four all-female love scenes, Penthouse: Tropical Spice stars Lorissa McComas, Brooke Bradford, Andrea Kurtz, Heather St. James, Samantha Michaels, Julia Garvey, Shelly Jones. This program is intended for an adult audience only.

Duration: 58:59
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1184kbps

File size: 597.1 MB

Download Penthouse - Tropical Spice

Banged by the Brand New Tool 1080p

Cast: India Summer, Nicolette Shea
Genres: Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Fucking Machine, Squirt, Brunette, Blonde, Big Tits, MILF, USA

Hot brunette India summer is in good hands! Bombshell doctor Nicolette Shea is giving her a thorough body examination. After carefully oiling up India's pussy, Dr Shea is finally ready to use her new highly technological tool: a fuck machine. It doesn't take too long before India starts to moan in pleasure. Nicolette makes good use of her fingers and stimulates India's clit until she squirts. Luckily, Nicolette's goggles protect her from the storm. Things get even steamier. The women trade places on the chair and India has her chance to explore Nicolette's depths. The scene culminates with depraved scissoring session. A nice reminder that you can't really trust a doctor in a porn scene, but you can thrust them. Get it?

Duration: 38:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5445kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Banged by the Brand New Tool 1080p

A Soft Touch

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Bree Daniels, Karla Kush, Aubrey Gold, Dani Daniels, Ellena Woods, Joseline Kelly, Kenna James
Genres: Lesbian, Fetish, Hairy, Toys, Pussy Licking

With a soft touch, these beautiful girls can ignite the passion in their lovers at any moment. Join 8 lesbian lovers (including Dani Daniels, Karla Kush, Blake Eden & more) as they indulge in raw, passionate sex that can only be experienced with a woman's touch. Once they reach their moment of pure , they'll never want it to end.

Duration: 1:41:42
Video: 720x400, AVC (H.264), 965kbps
Audio: 130kbps

File size: 822.8 MB

Download A Soft Touch

Penthouse - Dear Diary

Release Year: 2000
Cast: Samantha Stewart
Genres: lesbian, all sex, feature, toy, milf, big tits, solo, straight, centerfold, magazine, modeling, nudity, pin-up-girl, topless, erotic, centerfold, diary, eroticism, nudity, sexual-fantasy, stripper, uninhibited

Penthouse Pet Samantha Stewart stars in this erotic tale of a girl and her diary. Penthouse: Dear Diary follows Stewart through several innocent and not-so-innocent entries in her diary, that, needless to say, lead to some rather titillating situations.

Duration: 1:01:08
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1445kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Penthouse - Dear Diary

Girl Crush: Jade and Gianna

Cast: Gianna Dior, Jade Baker
Genres: Lesbian, Big Tit

What happens when a major studio acts like a match-maker to bring two insanely hot women together to explore the reaches of their crushes and bring each other to levels of pleasure that only another woman can provide? Find out by watching Girl Crush brought to you by Twistys. This scene features the sultry and gorgeous Gianna Dior and the jaw-droppingly sexy Jade Baker. Enjoy!

Duration: 38:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5163kbps
Audio: 150kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Girl Crush: Jade and Gianna

Sisters Share Everything

Cast: Adriana Chechik, Cassidy Klein, Elsa Jean, Gia Paige, Karmen Karma, Kimber Woods, Rachael Madori, Trillium

These sensual stepsisters share everything - including raw, passionate sex! Join Elsa Jean, Adriana Chechik, Cassidy Klein, Karmen Karma and their stepsisters as they bring you an orgasmic girl-on-girl experience that you will never forget. Nobody knows what a girl wants...except for her sister.

Duration: 1:51:53
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 1132kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sisters Share Everything

Penthouse - Confessions

Release Year: 2002
Cast: Vicca, Rocky Roads, Nikita, Lexus Locklear, Amber Herrel
Genres: lesbian, all sex, feature, toy, milf, big tits, solo, straight, centerfold, magazine, modeling, nudity, pin-up-girl, topless, erotic

Penthouse Video presents another collection of erotic vignettes starring actresses plucked from the pages of Penthouse Magazine as well as stars from the adult film world. Penthouse: Confessions features Lexus Locklear, Lexi Erikson, Nikita, Vicca, Mason Marconi, and Rocki Roads is six softcore segments that are intended for an adult audience only.

Duration: 54:11
Video: 560x416, XviD, 1646kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Penthouse - Confessions

The Pink Strappy 2014

Release Year: 2014
Genres: blonde , brunette , dildo , lesbian , teen

Lesbian cuties Taissia and Cherry had a lot of fun together lately and today is not an exception. Blonde and brunette put their lovely pink strappy into good use, taking turns to fuck each other with it, giving those sweet, tight pussies a decent treatment.

Duration: 37:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5845kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download The Pink Strappy 2014

The Runaway

Studio: Mommy's Girl
Cast: Cherie DeVille, RayVeness, Jessa Rhodes, Gracie Glam, Veronica Rodriguez, Natalie Monroe, Lisa Daniels
Genres: Lesbians, MILF, Big Tits, Threesomes, Face Sitting, 69, Fingering, Pussy Licking, Kissing

I'm sure you remember being angry with your parents and threatening to run away! Jessa Rhodes is at the end of her rope with her . When Cherie rolls into homeless Jessa's life, it seems like everything Jessa ever wanted from her real parents is staring her in the face. Cherie is kind and nurturing! When Cherie asks Jessa to treat her like her mom, Jessa has no qualms about giving in. But, when Cherie starts to make the move, Jessa's lesbian hunger can't keep her from doing the naughty things Ms. Deville wants from her. One thing's for sure, our wayward girl gets the mouth full of mommy that she needs to set her (not-so) straight on the road to success. After Cherie gets her cleaned up, her whole new life lies ahead of her. Will Jessa's transformation make a star out of her?

Duration: 2:29:25
Video: 720x404, AVC (H.264), 1164kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download The Runaway

Penthouse - Pet Of The Year 2000 Winner

Release Year: 1999
Cast: Juliet, Aimee Sweet, Alexus Winston

This video magazine is designed to introduce viewers to Juliet, the Year 2000 winner of the Penthouse Pet of the Year award. Divided into several vignettes, Penthouse: Pet of the Year 2000 makes all familiar with Juliet's many curves and fantasies. Two other Pets make appearances with Juliet.

Duration: 56:30
Video: 576x432, DivX 5, 1523kbps

File size: 678.6 MB

Download Penthouse - Pet Of The Year 2000 Winner

Back