Girls To Enjoy

Silvia Saige & Kylie Rocket - Lesbian Step Daughter 1 - Part 1

Description: Kylie Rocket and her step mom, Silvia Saige embrace one another ins hot passionate lesbian sex. This forbidden love brings them to do just about anything out of lust for each other.

Genre: lesbian
Cast: Silvia Saige & Kylie Rocket

FileExtension: mp4
FileSize: 3.6 GB
Duration: 00:51:10
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>>
Silvia_Saige__Kylie_Rocket__Lesbian_Step_Daughter_1__Part_1_Full_HD.mp4
###

Victoria Rose, Carmen Blue

File Extension : mp4
File Size : 675.93 MB
Format : AVC
Duration : 00:18:54
Resolution : 1920x1080

00240x0032-05.png

Download or watch online > > > a0a776653a448532.mp4
###

Alison Rey & Ember Snow - Tricks Of The Trade

Description: An experienced dancer at a strip club (Alison Rey) is impressed with a new dancer (Ember Snow)'s sensual moves, and invites the new dancer back to her place after their shift. They praise each other's steamy performances, and realize that they could both do even HOTTER performances if they learn each other's techniques.
They teach each other some moves, grinding together and touching each other's bodies to provide guidance, until they become so turned on that they decide to take a break. They then enthusiastically enjoy some well-earned raunchy fun, tasting plenty of pussy and giving each other a delicious pounding with strap-ons.

Genre: Girl, High Heels, Toys, Lingerie, Fingering, Brunette, Big Tits, Lesbian, Shaved Pussy, Kissing, Asian, StrapOn, Interracial, Tribbing, Facesitting
Cast: Alison Rey & Ember Snow

FileSize: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:32:10
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download from K2S >>> Alison_Rey__Ember_Snow__Tricks_Of_The_Trade_Full_HD.mp4
###

Amber Moore aka Amber, Hannah & Roxanne - Lezzzzz Be Friends

Description: LETS GET READY TO RUUUUMBLEEEEEEEE!!!!!! And jump right into the action shall we because I can�t think of a better early Christmas present then these three absolutely gorgeous girls taking their clothes off and lezzying out. I�ve never wanted to be a Temperpedic mattress more than I do today as Amber, Roxanne, & Hannah get naked and have a bunch of girly fun on it. This is Amber Moore�s first ever all girl threesome and it�s hot. I think I�ll let this one speak for itself without me going into a long drawn out write up because I�m leaving you once more a bunch of quotes below from today�s lez-a-marathon that I hope will illustrate this scenes completely scorching hotness. One highlight though worth mentioning is there�s a bunch of spitting going on in this one. @Brent you should like this and go figure, both Roxanne and Amber confessed their love of spitting, along with a bunch of other naughty things in the intro-view, and when Rox spits into Amber�s mouth at (1:10:10) as Hannah�s in a 69 with her then she goes back to licking Hannah�s asshole!? Well that's the kitty cats meow and it�s just fucking hot. So I hope you enjoy it and Happy Holidays everyone, Merry Christmas, and have a safe and fun New Years. Make it home safe please, please, please and have a designated driver.P.S. Before excogigirls I used to cry out of eyes. But now that I�ve seen Amber, Roxanne, and Hannah in Amber�s first ever Girl/Girl/Girl threesome? Well now I cry out of my penis.

Genre: Kissing, Vibrators, Face Sitting, Blonde, Squirting, Fingering, Spitting, Submissive, Lesbian, Tribbing, Spanking, Brunette, Dildos, Rimjob, Girl, Big Boobs, Multiple Orgasms, Small Boobs, Masturbating
Cast: Amber Moore aka Amber, Hannah & Roxanne

FileSize: 3.13 GB
Duration: 01:59:02
Resolution: 1280x720

Download from K2S >>> Amber_Moore_aka_Amber_Hannah__Roxanne__Lezzzzz_Be_Friends_HD.mp4
###

Back