Foot-Fetish | Pleasure At A New Level For The Crazy Hottie

Cum Before the Cage

Studio: clips4sale
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: chastity, encouragement, femdom, nonudity, orgasm control, posing, teasing
Video language: English

I believe in chastity. I believe in the immense power this tiny steel cock prison has over a slave and I believe that my slaves should wear them regularly. You, of course, are no exception. Just fingering this little steel cage has me all hot and bothered; I can't wait to lock you up! But I think you need one last orgasm to remember what you won't be having for a while. You don't know how long it will be either, so the fear and excitement will propel you to orgasm in a matter of moments. Once you're milked dry, the cage goes on and the keys are mine.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8199kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 649.4 MB

Download Cum Before the Cage

What She Needs

Cast: Goddess Brianna Beach
Genres: Barefoot,Taboo,Footjobs,Cumshot,Foot Smelling,Toe Sucking,MILF,Foot Worship

Goddess Brianna Beach arrives home from work with her feet aching. Her stepson offers to massage her feet. She declines but he insists. Brianna relents and allows the young man to massage her feet. He is so loving and attentive in caressing his 's feet that Brianna believes he must have some other motive. She expects him to ask for money or permission to do something out of the ordinary.

Duration: 16:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4266kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 529.6 MB

Download What She Needs

Angela White X Sophie Dee BTS

Cast: Angela White, Sophie Dee
Genres: Lesbian, Cunnilingus, Toys, Strapon, Brunette, Big Tits, Photoshoot, BTS

I'm on set with Sophie Dee in this behind the scenes footage. We decided to oil up our bodies for the photos and my makeup artist, Peggy, had the honour of rubbing it all in. Before you ask, I'm not taking job applications right now.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1920x960, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 994.9 MB

Download Angela White X Sophie Dee BTS

Sultry Woman With Stiffy

Cast: Thera Thrilldrill
Genres: solo

Dear Diary, Thera makes her solo debut in the new video: Sultry Woman with Stiffy. Thera is alone in her room. She slowly works herself up as she sitting down on the sofa. Then she leans back in rapture as she gets herself off. She stands up and shows off her statuesque physique as the viewers sits below her. She continues to stroke herself off until she cums all over natural tits and beautiful face.

Duration: 18:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 807.5 MB

Download Sultry Woman With Stiffy

Hot leggy brunette Ava twat exam

Cast: Ava
Genres: Medical Fetish, Fucking Machine

Beautiful hot legs brunette receives a vagina check-up at gyno clinic. The elder skilled doctor will perform the following exams: tits exam, rectal thermometer exam, speculum cervix exam, vaginal cleansing, dildo-machine therapy and others. Have a look at dirty gynecological exam of very hot European brunette.

Duration: 37:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4818kbps
Audio: 161kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Hot leggy brunette Ava twat exam

Kate Anne

Studio: Pantyhosed4U
Cast: Kate Anne
Genres: Solo, Pantyhose, High Heels

Join Kate in the living room for some slinky shiny nylon fun! This busty brunette has to have a masturbation session on a regular basis, fingering her wet hairy pussy. These sheer American pantyhose are one of her favourites, tan beauties that are a real turn on!

Duration: 16:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11480kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kate Anne

Vika Goes Extreme

Studio: MessyGirl
Cast: Vika
Genres: Fetish, Messy, WAM, Wet

Hello, I'm Messygirl. Welcome to the #1 Wet and Messy site on the web. If you enjoy sexy girls covered head to toe in pies, mud, paint and other messy foods, then you will like what we have to offer. My girls and I have been slopping it up on the web since 1997 and been featured on TV and numerous publications. So if you are looking for the best in original wet and messy pics and videos then you come to the right place. Welcome to Messygirl!!

Duration: 22:11
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1996kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 345.2 MB

Download Vika Goes Extreme

Ornella (19 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Ornella
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Ornella, 19 years. Inspection with vaginal ultrasound, enema, perineum exam, douche, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:12
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Ornella (19 years girl gyno exam)

Akasha Coliun (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Akasha Coliun
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Asian, Brunette

Akasha, 25 years girl. Examination with sap pressure, thermometer, bimanual, vaginal depth, two speculums, vibrator stethoscope and tampon

Duration: 40:33
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Akasha Coliun (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cindy Shine (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Cindy Shine
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Anal & Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Cindy, 25 years girl. Checkup with breasts, pulse rate, anal & vaginal exam, anal enema, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Duration: 39:33

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Cindy Shine (25 years girl gyno exam)

Tyna (18 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Tyna
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Tyna, 18 years old girl gyno exam. Examination with heartbeat, vaginal depth, anal inspection, enema, thermometers, ultrasoud, two speculums, vibrator orgasm heartbeat and suppository

Duration: 45:13

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Tyna (18 years girl gyno exam)

Big Tits, Big Panties

Cast: Krystal Swift
Genres: big ass, big tits, solo, stockings

Full Back Bikini and Thong Panties...the best of both Kristal Swift has been a model for some time. Now she is a housewife and her husband is not too keen on her showing off her body to any man on the internet. But she loves it and doesn't want to stop. She really likes showing off for stockingvideos because she gets to wear panties and stockings and what girl doesn't love sexy lingerie? She has the hottest huge....really huge cut out bra and the sexiest satin bikini panties over a thong and hot suspender belt. And she strips and teases just for you. Imagine how her husband feels. And she will not allow him to come to her video shoots but she tells them all about it in detail while he jerks off.

Duration: 9:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7747kbps
Audio: 279kbps

File size: 552.0 MB

Download Big Tits, Big Panties

F Cup Housewife Panty Fetish Striptease

Cast: Krystal Swift
Genres: big ass, big tits, solo, stockings

Full Back Bikini and Thong Panties...the best of both Kristal Swift has been a model for some time. Now she is a housewife and her husband is not too keen on her showing off her body to any man on the internet. But she loves it and doesn't want to stop. She really likes showing off for stockingvideos because she gets to wear panties and stockings and what girl doesn't love sexy lingerie? She has the hottest huge....really huge cut out bra and the sexiest satin bikini panties over a thong and hot suspender belt. And she strips and teases just for you. Imagine how her husband feels. And she will not allow him to come to her video shoots but she tells them all about it in detail while he jerks off.

Duration: 9:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7858kbps
Audio: 228kbps

File size: 584.5 MB

Download F Cup Housewife Panty Fetish Striptease

Naomi Bennet (24 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Naomi Bennet

Naomi, 24 years girl gyno exam. Checkup with breasts and abdomen palpation, pulse, measutement, anal inspection, vaginal & anal ultrasound, two speculums, perineum checkup and vibrator

Duration: 44:20

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Naomi Bennet (24 years girl gyno exam)

AJ Applegate (Mindless Ass Addict)

Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: AJ Applegate
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Blonde, Big Butt, POV, Jerk Off Instruction, Solo

AJ Applegate has an ass of true perfection making you crumble to your knees at just one glance. You will live to worship her ass and learn there is nothing greater in life than being smothered by the big booty of your Goddess. AJ knows the best way for a slave to become a mindless ass addict is by being buried deep in between her royal cheeks.

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11240kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 808.2 MB

Download AJ Applegate (Mindless Ass Addict)

Back