~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom_Goddess Gaelle and Goddess Ines

Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Foot Worship, Pegging
Description: Last year, when Gaelle introduced her friend Ines, we immediaty felt her competence to dominate the morons: her eyes of panther, her husky voice and her incontestable beauty, no doubt about the dominante nature of this 18 yo girl whose step-father is asian and her step-mother comes from the Middle-East (a dream!). With her almond eyes, She looks like to Gengis Khan and has the same cruetly. Tonight, Ines has met Bobby alias Peggy, Gaelle's sub ready to do everything to please her beautiful Mistress and precisely her Mistress wants to sodomize him, and what does think Peggy about this ass party? Hmmmm, the mere idea of being buggered like a makes him spin out of control! BBB !!! (big beauty Bobby). "Hey how many fingers I have into your bottom?", sure, his ass is the real start of this video! While Ines is fucking furiously his arse, Peggy licks Gaelle's feet with devotion, toes after toes, at shift change, the Girls don't forget to give him the strapon to suck and laugh at him watching his pathetic face so happy to lick the condom "hey loser, is your ass clean?". Gaelle, it's your turn to fuck this fat beauty, Peggy's moaning in pleasure
"you like that beauty?"
yes Mistresses!
Of course, it's good to be at the mercy of two little perverses... It doesn't matter if his neighbours do not talk to him anymore, it doesn't matter if in his area, everybody laughs at him!
"come on Gaelle, fuck him deeply!"
With 20 cm into his ass, Peggy feels good even if the anal fissure is not far away... According to the most recent information, Peggy cannot make an appointment to see his proctologist before 2 months... Ouch!
Models: Goddess Gaelle, Goddess Ines

Size: 623 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 16 min 21 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Chanel Preston - Manhood Extractor

Genre: Femdom, Pussy Licking, FaceSitting, Pussy Worship, Milking Machine, Bondage, BDSM
Description: It's not a fun time unless Mistress Chanel's slave is crying while he is cumming. As strong as he makes himself to be he is just a weak, little sissy boy at the mercy of a powerful woman. She wants to officially make him into her perfect drone and the only way is to suck out the last manhood from his swollen balls. They will be completely shriveled up and useless once every drop has been completely sucked dry. He will have no energy, no sperm, no will, no nothing left inside of him. Mistress Chanel smothers his face with her pussy making it impossible for the beauty to be hard while the machine mercilessly does its job. No amount of begging or crying will help her slave as Mistress Chanel rides his face until he just a shell of a man is left.
Models: Chanel Preston

Size: 822 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 11 min 19 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Maya Kendrick - Good Slts Deserve Treats

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Dildo, Stockings
Description: You just can't help yourself can you? You need my direction, you need to please me. I want you to watch me very closely and do everything I tell you to as I know you can follow orders like a good boy. I bet your cock is already leaking in your pants just looking at me in my skin-tight rubber attire. Now take off your pants and bend over to show me that greedy hole that needs to be fucked and filled. You have been such a good Slt waiting for me to tell you just how you need to fuck your ass for me. I want you to pick out your biggest toy for me. Something extra thick that will show just how devoted you are to being my proud anal beauty. I want you to fill your ass up the way your cock could never fill me up. You dream about my big strap-on stuffing your holes as you are bent over pushing your ass back into me. Such a good beauty opening up that hole with your cock even harder now. This just proves you love swallowing big dick just as much as id hope. Don't stop fucking your toy as I want you to begin stroking your cock with that deep inside. You aren't allowed to cum until you are drooling with pleasure from that toy shoved as far as it can go. Now fuck it just like I show you as you get closer and closer to the edge of cumming. Get ready to blow that Sltty load all over your body as I have a special treat in store for my good boy. Keep pumping, keep fucking and keep stroking as you get ready to open that mouth wide for a sticky present to slide deep inside...
Models: Maya Kendrick

Size: 901 MB
Duration: 12 min 26 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Eliza Ibarra - Emasculated in Chastity

Genre: Femdom, Femdom POV, Chastity, Tease and Denial
Description: How weak do you feel right now all strapped down, helpless and totally emasculated with your cock locked in chastity? I don't care if it's a huge cock or a little tiny one it belongs in chastity under my control. I want to get you close to the edge of orgasm by stroking your locked dick then denying you over and over again. You literally can't do anything about it which is exactly what I love the most about your helpless position. Just stay calm and enjoy the intense chastity and denial frustrations you are about to endure for the rest of your life. xxx- Step-Mommy Eliza Ibarra
Models: Eliza Ibarra

Size: 730 MB
Duration: 10 min 5 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Emily Willis - Slt Puppy Treat

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI
Description: Young Mistress Emily Willis loves keeping you on a very short leash as her Sltty cuck puppy. You are always kept on your knees crawling by her side ready to do anything and everything she commands. Stay on all fours and keep that cock hard and ready to stroke to your young Mistress's tight body and sweet little beauty. Mistress Emily wants to tease and edge that cock of yours making you explode all over yourself just like Sltty puppies do. You wish you could stick your cock in your Mistress's perfect pussy and ass but your holes are the only one getting fucked in this relationship. The only cock's your Mistress fucks are big, fat ones which is why you will never get the chance to please her with yours. You should just be thankful she allows you to lick her freshly fucked pussy while you stroke that horny cock for her. Mistress Emily uses your wet tongue making you lap up her sweet juices like a good Sltty puppy until she commands you to explode and lick every last drop up.
Models: Emily Willis

Size: 912 MB
Duration: 12 min 34 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom 6482-NikkiVivienne&FetishLiza BallsBustedBy3Brutalbeautyes

[General]
Filename : Femdom_6482-NikkiVivienne&FetishLiza BallsBustedBy3Brutalbeautyes.wmv
File Extension : wmv
File Size : 551.86 MB
[Video]
Width : 1024
Height : 576
BitRate : 3000 kb/s
Format : VC-1
Duration : 00:00:00
[Audio]
Format : WMA
BitRate : 192.016 kb/s
Channels : 2 channels