~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom_Lexi Sindel - Fuck The Gimp

Keywords: Femdom, Forced handjob, Latex, Mistress, Strap-on
Starring: Lexi Sindel

Goddess Lexi Sindel straps on her extra, thick BBC and yanks her rubber gimp out from his hole to play...

File Info:
File Type: MP4
Duration: 00:16:37
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.6 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 309 kb/s
File Size: 1.38 GB

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Lexi Sindel Fuck The Gimp.mp4

Femdom_The Filthiest Fucking Slut: Mona Wales Degrades Tony Orlando in Public

Date: April 3, 2020
Genre: BDSM, Blonde, Boot Worship, Brunet, Buttplug, Corporal Punishment, Dominatrix, Electrical Play, Facesitting, Femdom, Flogging, Gimp, High Heels, Latex, Natural Boobs, Public, Shaped, Shaved, Slapping, Slave, Slim, Spit, Straight, Strap On, Swallow, Switch, Tattoo, Versatile, White, Zapper
Description: Today is the day. Mona Wales is dressed in a sexy latex outfit, getting her dirty slt slave Tony Orlando ready to leave their hotel room. The filthiest people in the world have gathered to see Tony paraded around as a shiny spectacle. Will Tony behave? Will he embarrass Mona? An electrified butt plug stuffed in Tony's fuck hole will guarantee his compliance. Luckily Tony's head is covered in latex so we are spared the sight of his disgusting face. Mona leads a collared Tony by the leash, walking on all fours like a shiny, sleazy, greasy beast. Down the hall to the elevator and down to the convention below. "Make way for the pervert", Mona warns. Tony is slapped and spit upon by random women. His face rubbed in another woman's ass. Tony's bare torso is a canvas -- women laugh and write what a filthy pig he is, a disgusting filthy piggy slt. Mona orders Tony to lay on his back on the dirty carpet and people take pictures of the filthy slt. Mona flogs the freak gimp for all to see. Tony's back and ass take a hard flogging. Mona's idea of a treat, lick the boots of a strange woman. More hits on his back, Tony must announce he is a disgusting pervert. This filthy piece of trash is a real spectacle. He whimpers, 'thank you mommy'. Who does Tony want to play with next? Mona pulls out her zapper, hits Tony across the chest. Other women approach, pulling his nipples and kicking his ass with their high heels. Make way for the freak show -- the most disgusting man on the planet. Tony is flat on the floor, belly exposed to the zapper, humiliated in front of the crowd. He's called a pervert. Scum! Back to the hotel room, an exhausted Tony now must defend his title of filthiest human on the planet. She fucks his ass with her strap-on cock. The disgusting little scum bucket lays on his stomach, getting drilled from behind. Now that his little fuck hole is nicely stretched out it's good and ready for Mona's fist. She's going to shove her whole hand in his ass. Tony loves this, he wants to cum but he has to beg first. The little maggoty cum beauty is not allowed to cum but Mona won't stop stroking his hard shaft. He can't help but fail his mistress. Now he must suck her dick clean and swallow her pubic hair. Can this filthy gimp prove to Mona that he will do anything for her beauty? Mona sits on his face, zapping his balls, he better give her a nice hard orgasm. Mona doesn't hold back on the zapper while she rides his face.
Model: Mona Wales, Tony Orlando

Size: 2 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:51:14
Format: .mp4

hd_45823.part1.rar
hd_45823.part2.rar
hd_45823.part4.rar
hd_45823.part3.rar

Femdom_Riley Jenner, Yasmin Scott - Sperm Farming In Space

Keywords: Femdom, Belts, Boots, Forced orgasm, High heels, Milking, Mistress
Starring: Riley Jenner And Yasmin Scott

Amazon Alien Goddesses have captured a male for sperm farming. He may try to resist but their milking machine will suck every drop of sperm from his testicles so that they may breed without intercourse. Yasmin & Riley take turns sucking his cock with the machine, the male is terrified but the milking machine feels so good tugging at his erect cock. They collect the sperm and take it to their laboratory for the cloning process.

File Info:
Duration: 00:18:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 316 kb/s
File Size: 1.49 GB

Riley Jenner And Yasmin Scott Sperm Farming In Space.mp4

Femdom_Alex Coal - I Love Ruined Orgasms (2160p)

Keywords: Femdom, Glasses, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Lingerie, POV
Starring: Alex Coal

I think ruined orgasms are hilarious! I also know that good boys always clean up their messes. You said you wanted a jerk off instruction from me, so here it is. You're going to look at my perfect body, hell I'll even take my top off for a minute. You're going to stroke while looking at me, and when you get right to the edge you're going to stop touching your cock and let it spurt, your orgasm ruined. Then, you'll lick up and swallow your mess.

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:10
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
File Size: 1.30 GB

Alex Coal I Love Ruined Orgasms.mp4

Femdom_Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright - Double Pegging Office Work (2020)

Year: 2020
Genre: Ass Worship, Big Booty, Big Tits, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Fitness Chick,s Leotard / One Piece, Long Legs, MILF, Multiple Dommes, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Sissy, Strap On - Pegging
Models: Brittany Andrews, Whitney Wright

Size: 1 020 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 17 min 21 s
Format: MP4

Download from FB >

Femdom_Milking Day With Sadie Holmes (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, Cum eating, Facesitting, Forced handjob, Gloves
Starring: Sadie Holmes

It's milking day and Goddess Sadie Holmes is going to drain this beauty slave dry. Sadie knows just how to edge and build up the slave to where the release is going to be explosive and thoroughly empty his balls. Chastity devices fit better on empty balls, it's how you can tell the best size for a slave! This slave must endure the humiliation of Sadie draining him and making him eat his own filth

File Info:
Duration: 00:06:42
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 6500 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 129 kb/s
File Size: 316 MB

Milking Day With Sadie Holmes.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Harley

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Human Furniture, High Heels, Foot Gagging, Legs Fetish, Bare Feet, Foot Fetish
Description: :This is the luckiest slave in the world. I live near him and have selected him to serve me regularly at my apartment. Today I lay down the law and make him lick my shoes as I explain that this is his new life. He can take pain too. Also look for him in my other clips coming soon. I get so many emails from slave that want this treatment so you can watch this video and see if you would react better.
Models: Goddess Harley

Size: 561 MB
Duration: 9 min 11 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Valentina Ross - Wild Beast

Keywords: Femdom, CFNM, Strap-on, Whipping
Starring: Valentina Ross

File Info:
Duration: 00:47:27
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 4000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 84.0 kb/s
File Size: 1.36 GB

Valentina Ross Wild Beast.mp4

Femdom_Sarah Diavola - Sarah Takes Over a Strip Club Part 1 (2020)

Genre: All Sex, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Teen Dommes
Models: Sarah Diavola

Size: 680 MB
Duration: 11 min 31 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Inga Devil - Trapped

Keywords: Femdom, Anal dildoing, Bondage, CFNM, Strap-on
Starring: Inga Devil

File Info:
Duration: 00:36:48
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 2250 b/s
File Size: 1.03 GB

Inga Devil Trapped.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Harley

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, High Heels, JOI, Slave Tasks, Assignments, Brat Girls, Goddess Worship, Toilet Humiliation, Beta Male Humiliation, Legs Fetish, Bare Feet, Foot Fetish
Description: I know that there's nothin better that being given an order from a hot girl... a humiliating order...
I don't want you to cum before we're all done...
So the first thing i want ya to do is to point that hard dick at your face and gush out a huge fuckin piiss... right it your fuckin face! Hahahaha...
Now I want ya to just let that all soak in while I tell what else you're gonna be doing for me...

Size: 306 MB
Duration: 6 min 45 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Valentina Ross - Interview

Keywords: Femdom, Anal dildoing, CFNM, Strap-on

File Info:
Duration: 00:48:50
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 85.5 kb/s
File Size: 1.40 GB

Valentina Ross Interview.mp4

Femdom_Lola Fae - Last Fuck Before You're a Sissy Eunuch w Lola Fae (2020)

Genre: All Sex, Face Sitting, Hand Jobs, Teen Dommes
Models: Lola Fae

Size: 1.40 GiB
Duration: 24 min 26 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Valentina Ross - Punishment

Keywords: Femdom, Bondage, CFNM, Mummification, Strap-on

File Info:
Duration: 00:51:46
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 83.4 kb/s
File Size: 1.48 GB

Valentina Ross Punishment.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Harley

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Edging, Cum Countdown, Latex, JOI, Tease And Denial, Jerk Off Instruction, Orgasm Control, Orgasm Denial, Latex, Legs Fetish, Bare Feet, Foot Fetish
Description: It's not even fair, is it??? Im wearin a skimpy black latex bikini and ordering you to stroke super fast
Its almost as if Im gonna make you cum fast on purpose, huh???
That would be crazy right??? If you came real fast
You saw me wearin this and cam super fast Like right now Like right now Oh no , Oh No
So sorry I ruined all 3 or your failed orgasms tho LOL

Size: 498 MB
Duration: 10 min 29 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Valentina Ross - Hard Workout

Keywords: Femdom, Bondage, CFNM, Forced handjob, Strap-on

File Info:
Duration: 00:54:01
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 84.7 kb/s
File Size: 1.54 GB

Valentina Ross Hard Workout.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Platinum

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Edging, Chastity, Financial Domination, Blonde, High Heels
Description: Goddess Platinum, of the Mean Girls, is cranky. She hasn't been getting enough rest lately. She wants to play an edging game with her idiot goon to cheer herself up. She lets the ugly old goon out of chastity to let him edge for her. Humiliating him brings a smile to her face. The goon is actually her ex-husband whom she has divorced and forced to live in the basement. The ex-husband must always wear a hood over his face so that Platinum never has to look at him. Platinum tells her gooning ex that she is taking their daughter and leaving town with all the money she got in the divorce settlement. Her ex-husband is right on the edge of orgasm when she tells him the news. Platinum has completely ruined him, and he has no choice now but to continue to be strung along. She denies her goon an orgasm and locks him back up. Platinum slaps him in the face and heads off to the bank, wearing his chastity key. Enjoy being homeless,she tosses over her shoulder as she heads out the door.
Models: Goddess Platinum

Size: 1.11 GiB
Duration: 9 min 48 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Vienna - Unsatisfactory Boyfriend Fucked by Female

Keywords: Femdom, Foot worship, Leg licking, Mistress, Strap-on
Starring: Mia And Vienna

Unsatisfactory boyfriend, Miles, is continuing his treatment with Female-Led relationship councilor, Vienna. Today Vienna is going to give Miles a good ass fucking. Regular ass fucking sessions, alongside enforced chastity, will ultimately make Miles a much more better boyfriend. Miles' goal for the day is to learn how to cum passively while he's locked in chastity. If he can climax from the ass fucking, he might be allowed the brief reward of getting out of the chastity device. Miles is really motivated. He's been in chastity for a few months and he hates it. Vienna lets Miles pick his date. She offers Miles a selection of dildos. All the dildos have names. Miles can choose between John, Larry, Tyrone or Paul. Miles chooses to get fucked by Tyrone. Vienna Fucks Miles with Tyrone for a good long while. Mia stops in to see how Miles' training session is going. Mia has been at the mall shopping with Miles' credit card all afternoon, while he's been getting fucked.

Mia tells Miles to kiss the new shoes that she's just bought with his money. Miles kisses his girlfriend's shoes. Mia takes off her shoes and makes Miles worship her feet. Miles worships Mia's feet while Vienna continues to fuck him from behind. Finally, Miles admits that he will not be able to cum passively from the ass fucking. Vienna tells him that it's ok, he'll just have to come back to her office for more training. In the meantime, Vienna and Mia would like for Miles to go to the mall with them. Mia wants to go back for some more things, and Vienna wants to come, too. They will need Miles to walk behind them and carry all the bags. Vienna's destroyed Miles' ass, and now his credit cards are going to get fucked just as long and hard.

File Info:
File Type: WMV + MP4
Duration: 00:08:55 + 00:08:39
Video: VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9839 kb/s
Audio: WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 322 kb/s
File Size: 660 MB + 661 MB

Unsatisfactory Boyfriend Fucked by Female Led Relationship Councilor Part 2.mp4

Femdom_Mistress Jana - Pure Anus Torment (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, Boots, Mistress, Strap-on
Starring: Mistress Jana

Mistress Jana tortures her slave with her huge strapon. She only wears her lingerie and boots and the giant strapon of course. The slave is laying on his belly, tied, with a black mask on his head. Mistress Jana talks to him in Italian, but maybe he don't understand her, because he often does things that Jana doesn't like. So she often has to pull out her strapon from his ass and threatens him face to face.

File Info:
Duration: 00:11:47
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 25.000 FPS, 4100 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 253 kb/s
File Size: 368 MB

Mistress Jana Pure Anus Torment.mp4

Femdom_Princess Cindi & Princess Bella

Genre: Femdom, Humination, Ball Busting, Foot Worship, High Heels
Description: Time for some laughs at our new young slave's expense. Princess Bella and I absolutely LOVE using the dawgg shocker on new slaves balls! We just love to laugh and laugh hysterically at slaves in pain! It is SO funny that we can do anything we want to these losers! We even spit in his mouth and make him lick the dirt off the bottom of our shoes- AS we are shocking him! And there is nothing he can do because he has his hands cuffed behind his back while he is in his cage- so he couldn't get the ballshocker off even if he tried! LOL. And he is in agony and begging us not to shock his nuts on LEVEL 10, LOL! But we will tease him with our bare feet to "motivate" him to TAKE it for us! (Can u believe this slave actually COMPLAINED about how dirty the bottom of our shoes were and how smelly our sweaty feet were! How DARE he!??) Little beauty needed to pay...
Models: Princess Cindi, Princess Bella

Size: 1.31 GiB
Duration: 15 min 24 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Mistress Megan - Accept Your Sissyness (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, Crossdressing, Mistress, Sexual humiliation, Sissy, Strap-on
Starring: Mistress Megan

Sissyfication is inevitable for a true male sub. One has to let go of his pride if he wants to deconstruct his masculine self image. Mistress Megan uses a gigantic dildo up his ass, makes him wear feminine clothes and whipps him hard. She makes him sit on her gigantic cock like an obedient beauty

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:49
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 24.000 FPS, 1980 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 152 kb/s
File Size: 150 MB

Mistress Megan Accept Your Sissyness.mp4

Femdom_Princess Cindi

Genre: Femdom, Humination, Foot Fetish
Description: At the end of a filming day, this slave did a pretty good job so he got to actually kneel at my feet and BEG to be a real-life slave for me. (Like off-camera: serving me, earning me money, running my errands n stuff.) I made him beg and grovel like a little beauty lol- so pathetic. Losers like this are a dime a dozen to me... If you want to see what he gets then you have to watch this video...
Models: Princess Cindi

Size: 664 MB
Duration: 7 min 34 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Mariah - Danni Rejected By His Date

Keywords: Femdom, Foot fetish, Foot worship, High heels, Leg licking, Shoe licking
Starring: Mariah

Danni has really been looking forward to his date with Mariah. But Mariah wants to have a talk. Mariah tells Danni that she doesn't need a boyfriend, she already has one. Danni must have misunderstood her when they made plans. What Mariah really needs is a shoe cleaner. Mariah lets Danni know that if he wants to spend time with her, then he has to lick her shoes. After some debate, Danni reluctantly licks his date's shoes. Mariah also has some financial requirements for Danni. And, she wants him to call her "Princess". She wants her feet worshipped, too. Danni agrees to worship Princess' feet. Mariah gives Danni a new name, "stupid". She wants "stupid" to take her to get her nails done, before she sees her boyfriend. Her boyfriend can't pick her up, so she wants Danni to drive her to her boyfriend. That's going too far! Danni is not going to drive Mariah to her boyfriend's. Mariah yells at him. It's part of the deal. If he wants any involvement in her life, he has to do exactly what she wants.

File Info:
Duration: 00:12:01
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.4 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 239 kb/s
File Size: 916 MB

Mariah Danni Rejected By His Date.mp4

Femdom_Princess Beverly & Princess Bella (2016)

Year: 2016
Genre: Femdom, Humination, Kicking, Body Busting, High Heels
Description: Me and Bella want to REALLY show this new slave how LITTLE it means to it- so we decide to make it get down on all fours like the an1mall that it IS to us, and just take turns KICKING IT IN THE RIBS as hard as we want! LOL! it really is great fun and a GREAT way to entertain yourself when you can like totally do whatever you want with another person- to the point that you can just make it kneel before you and LET you kick it in the ribs as hard as you want, over and over...and it is like SO empowering too! At one point we even take turns sitting on the loser's back while it is being kicked in the ribs by the other girl. We could totally FEEL the kicks vibrating through its pathetic body underneath us after each "THUD" as it made him buck like a pathetic little bronco underneath us haha. Of course, for US it just felt like a little vibration on our perfect butts. But apparently it was REALLY painful for the stupid slave taking it right in the ribs lol. (Like we care!) It could barely crawl back to its cage after we were done "kickin it". (This is how we "kick it" Mean Girl-style at Mean Girl Manor! LOL!)
Models: Princess Beverly, Princess Bella

Size: 1 019 MB
Duration: 11 min 40 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Chloe - Lick My Shoes Clean

Keywords: Femdom, Foot fetish, Foot worship, High heels, Shoe worship
Starring: Chloe

Chloe is mad because she told danni to lick her shoes clean before she put them on, and danni didn't do it. Now he's in trouble. Chloe makes danni lay on the floor and lick her shoes. Danni is humiliated. He rather lick her shoes in private, without Chloe watching and judging. But danni doesn't get a choice. He has to do what Chloe says or she will get madder at him. Chloe makes danni crawl back and forth across the room after her shoes. That'll teach him a lesson. From now on, he better always do what she says. Danni is in love with Chloe, and tries to do everything to keep her happy. But loving a beautiful girl like Chloe can be expensive. The deeper he falls in love with her, the more costly his feelings become.

File Info:
Duration: 00:11:19
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8191 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 276 kb/s
File Size: 686 MB

Chloe Dont Make That Stupid Face When You Lick My Shoes Clean.mp4

Femdom_Princess Cindi

Genre: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Puppy Play, Human Furniture, CFNM, Pain
Description: Its the first day for my newest domestic pain slave and beauty, LOL! I decided to see just what I have to deal with here. I little humiliating and degrading puppy play along with A SHOCK COLLAR. Yes! But its a better test of how much pain a slave can take when I make him attach the shock collar around his ball sack, lol! I have Empress Jennifer running camera on this video so you might hear her laughing at him off-camera when he screams for his life, haha! But he MUST endure the shocks as well as letting me test him out as human furniture to rest my princess feet on while I watch TV. After all, he will be serving me and any guests as human furniture whenever I want- so he better get used to it.
Models: Princess Cindi

Size: 905 MB
Duration: 10 min 22 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Natalya - Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You

Keywords: Femdom, Chastity, Strap-on
Starring: Natalya

Natalya plays with her makeup while her brother danni cleans her bedroom. Danni is in chastity and has to do everything his sister says. He's been cleaning and organizing Natalya's extensive closet for hours. Natalya made an agreement with him that if he completed the task, she'd let him out of chastity. Now danni has finished cleaning, but Natalya doesn't feel like upholding her end of the bargain. Danni complains. Natalya doesn't like him badgering her. Danni's acting up. Their mother has said that if danni acts up, Natalya has the authority to peg her brother, to bring him back in line. Natalya ties her brother to her bed. She comes around behind him with a big thick cock she's borrowed from their mom. Natalya fucks her brother long and hard with his chastity key around her neck. Her brother's chastity jingles while she fucks him. Nobody in the household will come to danni's aid. The women in his family are against him. Danni and his father are beta males. Danni doesn't bother to cry out for his mother, because if she were to hear him, she'd just come in and fuck him with an even larger dildo. Danni deserves for the women in his family to hate him. It's all his fault for being who he is. Natalya grabs her brother's slender hips and thrusts the cock in deep. She's decided that she deserves a bigger cut of his allowance next week. Ass fucking isn't punishment enough.

File Info:
Duration: 00:11:45
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10.5 Mb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 239 kb/s
File Size: 901 MB

Natalya Mom Says When You Act Up I Can Peg You.mp4

Femdom_"Princess Daddy" Riley Reyes and Michael Vegas

Date: April 9, 2020
Genre: Anal, Anal Stretching, Athletic, Big Toy, Blond, Blonde, Dildo, Femdom, Fisting, Gaping, Natural Boobs, Pain, Pegging, Shaved, Spit, Straight, Strap On, Switch, Toned, Top, White
Description: Buff blonde babe Riley Reyes has a great love of butt sltts like her good friend Michael Vegas. They have wanted to get together to explore the depths of Michael's hole for many years, but Siouxsie Q was finally able to make it happen. Michael watches Riley show off her athletic body and the gigantic cock she's strapped on just for the occasion. She warms him up slowly at first with her black gloved fingers, and eventually gets her entire hand inside him. Siouxsie is behind the camera cheering Riley on, and asking Michael how it feels as his overwhelmed face contorts with pleasure and pain. She slides her fist in and out of him and jerks off his cock too before leaning over and kissing him while she fucks his ass from behind. She then lubes up her the arm-length cock she strapped on to fuck him with and begins to work its massive length into his forever hungry hole. She eventually bends him over the couch, sliding the elephant sized member deep inside his body. She then switches back to stretching him open with both her hands and then pulls out a huge grey plug that she plunges in and out of his asshole, making his overwhelmed sphincter gape, helplessly, open. She finishes by flipping him over onto his back and sliding her huge cock all the way inside his man hole, and bouncing her big round booty at Siouxsie Q's camera. She extends her perfectly pointed toes towards Michaels big sltty lips and he eagerly wraps his tongue around her pedicured piggies while taking every inch of her cock. She shows off her perky natural tits and begins to jerk off his cock, which grows larger with arousal every second. She flips him over once more and fucks him doggy style while he frantically jerks his hard cock until he cums. The two friends kiss and revel in the sweat, lube and cum.
Model: Riley Reyes, Michael Vegas

Size: 1 GB
Resolution:1280x720
Duration: 00:34:00
Format: .mp4

hd_45997.part3.rar
hd_45997.part2.rar
hd_45997.part1.rar

Femdom_Obey Melanie 13

Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Footjob, Milking, Cum Eating
Description: This collection shows just how dominant my feet can be. You'll see why slaves beg to serve me. What man could resist feet as gorgeous as mine?
Models: Obey Melanie

Size: 1.22 GiB
Duration: 11 min 20 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_AstroDomina - Morning Cardio Fuck

Keywords: Femdom, High heels, Latex, Mistress, Strap-on
Starring: AstroDomina

When I work out, I want to be a little more creative than just going to the gym. You could say my work out equipment is out of the ordinary. Nothing like a good work out to get your day started. And in the case of Sydney, that work out tends to include a naked sub, all black latex outfits and a giant dildo strapped around her waist. She starts off fairly slow but it's not a work out unless the heart rate goes up right. Just like her big black dildo going up deep into the sub's ass

File Info:
Duration: 00:10:28
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 7870 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
File Size: 613 MB

AstroDomina Morning Cardio Fuck.mp4

Femdom_Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy (2020)

Genre: Femdom, Pegging, Strapon
Description: There is no doubt that when it comes fucking men with a strap-on, Goddess Serena has skills! This hot clip shows Goddess braking in a new slt and driving him to new depths of submission! We can only watch and fantasies how it would feel to be under her spell!
Models: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy

Size: 1.94 GiB
Duration: 13 min 46 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Mistress Zita - Hardcore Choking Deepthroat

Keywords: Femdom, High heels, Mistress, Strap-on
Starring: Mistress Zita

Mistress Zita punishes her slave brutally. She forces him to lick and suck her strapon and when he refuses to swallow it all the way, she forces it down his throat, grabbing his collar and pushing him closer to her loin. The slave chokes and coughs and he tries to escape, but Zita pushes him to the ground, sits on his chest and forces her strapon further and further.

File Info:
Duration: 00:11:27
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8270 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 141 kb/s
File Size: 699 MB

Mistress Zita Hardcore Choking Deepthroat.mp4

Femdom_Lola Fae - Take My Pink Cock if You Ever Want to Cum (2020)

Genre: Ball Squeezing, Blowjob, CBT, Edging - Begging to Cum, Face Sitting, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Strap On - Pegging, Teen Dommes
Models: Lola Fae

Size: 1.41 GiB
Duration: 24 min 25 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Princess Chanel - Ballbusting Contest

Keywords: Femdom, Ballbusting, Ballkick, Genital punishment, High heels, Mistress
Starring: Princess Chanel And Goddess

Superior Goddess Brooke and Princess Chanel are hanging out and relaxing while using their naked slaves as foot rests. The subject of conversation turns to who has the most devoted slave. Princess Chanel is 100% convinced that her slave is the most devoted because he will do anything for her and can really take a beating. Superior Goddess Brooke thinks her slave is the most devoted and that he can take even more aubse than Princess Chanel's slave. Superior Goddess Brooke suggests they find out which slave can take the most aubse and last the longest by kicking them in the balls and seeing which one falls to his knees first.

File Info:
Duration: 00:16:37
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 7997 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s
File Size: 971 MB

Princess Chanel Ballbusting Contest.mp4

Femdom_Goddess Valora (2020)

Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Foot Gagging, Boot Worship
Description: All of My slaves know that Valentines is My favorite holiday! This one such slave was able to make it over to serve Me on this special holiday. He brings me candy, drink, and a leash. Since he brought me such lovely treats, I thought I'd let him taste mine I let My eager Valentine slave lick My perfect boots, coating them in sltty slobber. Then I pull them off and make him inhale my sweaty feet. After some begging, I begin to coerce feed My greedy slave. Inch by inch, My perfect feet are shoved down into his throat and gag him hard. Drool pours and he gags on My petite pedis, proving his true devotion to serving Me. After it's all done, I leave him My boots to fuck while I treat Myself to My new dildo. It is Valentines after all
Models: Goddess Valora

Size: 831 MB
Duration: 11 min 17 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Princess Chanel - Punished For Masturbating

Keywords: Femdom, Ballbusting, Ballkick, Genital punishment, High heels, Mistress
Starring: Princess Chanel

This slave thought that being caged out of our sight gave him permission to just do as he pleased with his tiny dick. (UMMM... NO!!!) Well Chanel saw him playing with that little thing and is NOT happy. She drags his ass out of the cage and gives him a BRUTAL ball busting to think about his mistake. But she doesn't have her preferred ball kicking shoes on in the beginning because she wasn't expecting to have to do this right now. So after a few kicks with her pointed-toe pumps, she makes the slave change her into a pair of pointed toe ankle boots that she can use to REALLY drill her kicks right into his nuts. (They protect our cute lil feet, while causing MAX damage to slaves' balls!) But either way, those pointed toes on both choices of footwear look dangerous... and the slave is seriously regretting his "wank time decision" as he stares at those shoes on Chanel's feet as she drags him out of his cage by his leash! LOL!

So with that squared away, now he's gonna take his kicks like a good beauty... and maybe next time he'll remember cage time is NOT supposed to be "tug time" for slaves! Otherwise, it will become 24/7 "chastity cage time" for him!

File Info:
Duration: 00:10:26
Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 59.940 FPS, 9855 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/sx
File Size: 746 MB

Princess Chanel Punished For Masturbating.mp4

Femdom_Obey Melanie 25

Genre: Femdom, Foot Worship, Footjob, Milking
Description: Have you ever watched a man be ruined? This slave will have his sperm extracted. Of course I wouldn't think of letting him enjoy it. I see how he looks at my feet, so i use them to add to his humiliation. first, I make him erect his cock without ever touching it. If he wants to cum, he must get his dick standing without any stimulation whatsoever. Just the sight of my feet has him pointing obscenely. Then I use my bare soles to brush his shaft. It has him going crazy! I get him worked up. My toes toy with his pole until he begins leaking semen but never fully ejaculates. I have him right where I want him. He is desperate for orgasm but i wont make it the slightest bit enjoyable. My feet make him dribble his sperm while I laugh at him. His humiliation is now complete. He has been completely ruined. The evidence is the cum that lays on my feet.
Models: Obey Melanie

Size: 820 MB
Duration: 7 min 2 s

Download from FB >

Femdom_Miss Flora Danke

Genre: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Sissy Slut
Description: Miss Flora loves to humiliate her slaves. In this scene she has her slave Moya, dressed up as a maid, just to be fucked like the slt he is. When it comes to fucking her slaves Miss Flora show no mercy and it will just be as imagined in the Mistress dirty mind. This scene was filmed at the Hidden Torture Farm in Germany, where Miss Flora like other German Mistresses likes to hold their slaves as prisoners for days or weeks. What slave Moya had to say about the scene: Danke Miss Flora. Please note that this scene is filmed in The German language!
Models: Miss Flora

Size: 1.22 GiB
Duration: 17 min 11 s
Format: MPEG-4

Download from FB >

Femdom_Alexandra Snow - Vicious Mouth Fuck (720p)

Keywords: Femdom, Crossdressing, Sexual humiliation, Sissy, Strap-on
Starring: Alexandra Snow

I've got a sissy little slave that likes to brag about his deepthroating skills. So I decide to take out my strapon and put his sltty mouth to the test. I instruct him to start out slow, but before long I can't help myself. I ruthlessly fuck his little beauty throat until he gags and sputters for air. I'm going to fuck his face like the little sissy slt he is. Despite his bragging, he's never known a face fucking like the one I'm about to give him.

File Info:
Duration: 00:09:00
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 30.000 FPS, 5000 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 192 kb/s
File Size: 334 MB

Alexandra Snow Vicious Mouth Fuck.mp4

Back