Facesitting, licking pussy and asshole humble slave Dominant Mistress

Miss Medea Mortelle - The Perfect Slave Reward

Ezada Sin and I decide to play with her sub today. She told me that her slave is dreaming about licking my beautiful asshole, at least one time in his life. Today we will reward him a little, because he has taken a lot of pain & humiliation before. So Mistress Ezada is opening his chastity cage, while I tease him with my ass. Obviously our slave's reward will mostly be about our pleasure! Mistress Ezada really enjoys edging his cock, while I will teach her slave how to lick my asshole. I am sitting on a special facesitting chair, which allows our slave to reach my asshole comfortably. At the same time Mistress Ezada gives him a tease & denial handjob, always reminding him that his cock is just our plaything! As our slave is getting more aroused, I notice that the quality of his ass licking is improving. Therefore I tell Mistress Ezada not to let him have an orgasm. He should stay horny and keep licking my butt! Of course we also humiliate our slave and make sure he understands that my asshole is the only thing he will ever lick. This is the dirtiest part of my body, but for a slave like him it becomes a thing he needs to worship. Mistress Ezada brings him very close to orgasm, but our slave is not allowed to cum. In the end, we lock him back up in his chastity cage. GIF PREVIEW:
Bdsm, Dungeon, Double Domination, Glove Fetish, Latex Gloves, Glove Domination, Orgasm Denial, Orgasm Deny, Tease And Denial, Tease And Deny, Young Dominatrix, Missmortelle, Edging, Shiny Pantyhose Fetish, Nylon, Latex Boots, Pvc, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Pro Dominatrix, Brunette, Forced Handjob, Milking, Ass Smother, Ass Smothering, Asshole Sucking, Ass Cleaner, Asshole Fetish, Tongue Fucking, Rimming, Ass Wipe, Rimjob, Asshole Fetish, Ass Eating, Analingus, Lick Mistress Ass, Ass Licker, Asslicker, Anal Worship, Anal Licking, Ass Worship, Ass Licking, Anilingus, Pleasure Slave, Goddess Worship, Ass Cleaning, Face Smother, Loser, Pathetic Male, Pathetic Slave, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Dominatrix, Under Mistress Ass, Sit On Face, Femdom, Female Domination, Facesat, Facesit, Dominant Woman, Smothered, Female Supremacy, Female Superiority, Ass Fetish, Ass Domination, Ass Humiliation, Reverse Facesitting
Duration : 00:12:30
Resolution : 1920x1080
File Size : 754.31 MB
Format : mp4

Link For Download

Club Stiletto Femdom - Why Slaves Love The Gym

Sam, Mercy, Yaz and Mercy are working out and working up a real sweat. It's time to call in some slaves who are ordered to lay on the floor. "I love doing squats on slaves faces" Mercy says. The girls work their way around the room sitting and squatting on all three slaves faces and when they need a break between sets they just sit on their faces. The slaves are getting all that sweet sweat from their sweaty crotches and ordered to breathe deep when they get up after a long rest. Finally the workout is complete so now it's just time to sit on their faces. Mercy and Misha share a slave, one on his face the other on his chest. They again move around the room so each slave gets to smell all four of them. They then decide to trample the slaves a bit. Why not! Wow, how lucky. Eventually they realise the room is pretty hot and pretty rank from all that sweating and they need to get out of there ASAP. As they walk away Sam says "Enjoy the hot box, boys" and closes the door behind them, the slaves left there just to bask in the stench.
Sweat Fetish, Group Domination, Blonde, Brunette, Humiliation, Big Ass, Big Butts, Facesitting, Face Sitting, Sit On Face, Facesit, Facesat, Sit On Face, Under Mistress Ass, Femdom, Female Domination, Yoga Shorts, Short Shorts, Verbal Abuse, Mental Humiliation
Duration : 00:06:35
File Size : 818.73 MB

Link For Download

Fetish Chateau Dommes - Latex Face Sitting By 2 Divine Mistresses

Today is a hell lucky day for this rubber doll! Today he is able to worship Evilwoman and Mistress Mika asses covered in shiny latex! Mistresses will use this slut as their chair and will sit on his pathetic face! From now on he will be only dreaming about this day and ladies divine asses!
Shiny Latex Catsuit, Glossy Pvc Leggings, Wetlook Latex Pants, Brunettes, Bondage Male, Tied Slave, Shoe Fetish, High Heels Sucking, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Sexy Clothing, Fetish Clothing, Bdsm, Dungeon, Polish Femdom, Polish Mistress, Double Domination, Masked, Evil Woman, Face Sitting, Facesitting, Ass Licking, Ass Worship, Ass Kissing, Fit Mistress, Reverse, Ass Smothering, Fullweight, Ass Smother, Sadistic Ass, Under Female Ass, Smothered, Verbal Abuse, Loser, Pathetic Male, Young Goddess, Female Superiority, Female Supremacy
Duration : 00:10:58
File Size : 952.7 MB

Link For Download

Back