Exclusive spanking.Beat in the ass, anything! {Update}

Title: Blackmailing the Nanny

Description: Bianca Rose is the Nanny who has to deal with Adriana Evans for not going to bed when told. She spanks Adriana over her lap on her bare bottom but when she is finished, the tables are turned under threat of Adriana telling her parents.

Format: MP4
Duration: 9 Min
Size: 806 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Kiki and Anastasia Ignore Their Phones (Part 1)

Description: After a day at the lake, and once again unreachable via their phones, Kiki and her houseguest find themselves in a considerable amount of trouble which starts with a handspanking and cornertime.

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 104 Mb

Download:

Title: Jodi Rudegirl Gagged and Spanked (Again!)

Description: Jodi had been doing better about getting back to me after last time. Then, she fell back into her flakey ways, and I couldn't get her to return a text or a call.

Then I got a call. It was a collect call. From jail.

Apparently Jodi has a suspended license, but took her roommate's car without her permission anyway. Unfortunately for Jodi, her roommate's car had a broken taillight, and she got pulled over... I guess her roommate didn't feel like bailing her out, so I did.

This punishment was for her falling back into her flakey ways again after a brief period of improvement, and for foolishly taking her roommate's car without her permission, with a suspended license, not knowing that her roommate had a broken taillight that inevitably got her pulled over and arrested.

Watch her get the scolding and spanking she needed from the bottom cam and face cam, with both my hand and the bath brush! The effort she put in to resist the bathbrush was impressive, but I made sure she got the spanking she deserved. And frankly, she didn't just deserve a spanking, she NEEDED a spanking. No matter how much she tried to resist, I know that these decisions should never be left up to her. Deep down, she knew it was for her own good.

Duration: 8 Min
Size: 1114 Mb

Download:

Title: Sisters Who Smoke Together Get Spanked Together 2

Description: Stepsisters Adriana Evans and Audrey Sugarsmak got caught smoking at school and have been suspended. Little do they know, their parents, Mr Rob and Bianca Rose are waiting for them at home...In this sequel, the girls get a second hard spanking from mom and dad before bed. They each wait in the corner, sore red bottoms on display, for their turn with the hairbrush and strap. Part 2 of 2.

Duration: 19 Min
Size: 1081 Mb

Download:

Title: Shoplifter's Sanction

Description: Melody Nore tried to shoplift from a certain store on a dare, only to get caught by security guard Harley Havik. She has a choice: go downtown to the police station or take a spanking and strapping on her bare bottom.

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 1161 Mb

Download:

Title: Late Checkout Spanking

Description: Elizabeth James knew exactly what time checkout was because her dad, Mr Rob called the room and reminded her. When he comes back at 11 and finds her still in pajamas and not packed he knew it was going to cost him late check out fees. Since all the time was now available, spanking time was now on the schedule. A long hard hand and hairbrush spanking ending on Elizabeth's bare bottom became the order of business.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 564 Mb

Download:

Title: Belinda Lawson - The Institute - G

Description: Testing different implements for corporal punishment at The Institute is proving a challenge for Belinda Lawson. She selects a wooden yard-stick (metre ruler) but swiftly regrets it: "It stung a LOT more than I expected, especially with my bottom bare!" Earl Grey delivers a cheek quivering, buttock-clenching 18 strokes with Belinda bent over a chair, first on jeans, then panties and finally bare bottom. Helen Stephens looks on nervously: she's next!

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 272 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:

Title: Episode 314: Mia Gets Revenge

Description: Tall goddess Mia Vallis gets a chance for a nice revenge spanking when her roommate Elori Stix breaks a rule. She puts the cute Elori over her knee for a very long and painful spanking to teach her a lesson and let her know who the boss will be in this relationship. Elori squirms and protests but she will not be able to get out of this punishment with hand and hairbrush.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 302 Mb

Download:

Title: Kiki and Anastasia Ignore Their Phones (Part 1)

Description: After a day at the lake, and once again unreachable via their phones, Kiki and her houseguest find themselves in a considerable amount of trouble which starts with a handspanking and cornertime.

Duration: 5 Min
Size: 104 Mb

Download:

Title: Unladylike Maner Episode 29

Description: The Saga at Unladylike Manor continues and the plot gets more involved. Now PC Blake is convinced by the ever conniving Lady Sarah that Nurse Amelia Jane Rutherford is trying to Lord Stern. PC Pandora does not like to be made a fool of and after talking with Lady Sarah they decide that they should punish her there and then. Nurse Amelia soon finds herself bent over being spanked on her panties, these are removed and both ladies lay into Amelia's beautiful bottom with hard leather paddles. A great full length episode as this story gets into some hard discipline.

Duration: 14 Min
Size: 499 Mb

Download:

Back