Exclusive spanking.Beat in the ass, anything! {Update}

Title: Tindra Frost, Sarah Stern - Retribution

Description: Those of you who follow my adventures will know that I do not forgive those who sin against me very easily. Tindra, who has just been spanked in her bath is now going to find this out too her cost. I call her into my bedroom and lay down the law to her before putting her over my knees and taking off my slipper give her already red bottom a real good slippering. I know just how to lay it on so that it really stings and so I did.

Format: MP4
Duration: 11 Min
Size: 943 Mb
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download | Play it online

Title: Suzanne Smart, Sarah Stern - Caned in Spain UNLADYLIKE MANOR

Description: The last in the new series of Unladylike Manor sees lady Susan & Mr. Stern confronted by the nasty wife. She is determined to take her revenge for the stealing of her beloved pooch Noah and blames Lady Sue. When she is in this sort of mood the only thing to do is submit, so Mr. Stern makes himself scarce whilst Lady Sue is dragged off the bed and bent over for a long and fierce caning on her bare bottom.

Size: 973 Mb
Resolution: 1920x1080

Download:

Title: Satine Spark - Satine and the fruit cake

Description: After the disastrous start to our Spankers cook book film I ask Satine to make a fruit cake. It is in fact a very nice fruit cake and when Satine invites me and the photographer to share it with her we are pleased to do so. We did not know that Mr Stern had need of it for his video and when he comes to shoot the film there is not a lot left of the cake. He is not happy and decides that a good paddling should be the reward for this rather thoughtless and naughty young lady. She has to touch her toes as he applies the paddle to her pert bare bottom.

Size: 407 Mb

Download:

Title: Alexa Jones, Sarah Stern - Not the fashion

Description: Alexa arrives for her life art modelling assignment with obvious marks of a spanking showing on her bottom. What is the photographer to do? Well the obvious thing is to change the shoot into a spanking shoot and thats just what happens and Alexa ends up taking a good thrashing with a paddle which leave more marks.

Duration: 10 Min
Size: 356 Mb

Download:

Title: Lulu Lamb, Sarah Stern - Did you buy this strap

Description: Lulu Lamb is filming with us and whilst taking a break she suggests to Kodders the camera man that he might like to try out the new strap, he was the one who brought it anyway! He likes the idea and bends over the kitchen table while Lulu starts to strap him. Sarah hears whats going on and decides to put an end to their fun. She tells Lulu that as she is so keen on the strap she can get her panties off, bend over in Kodders place and try it out for herself. A good hard strapping film with this young beauty.

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 347 Mb

Download:

Title: Jess, Sarah Stern - Jess naked paddling

Description: Trainee Care worker Jess is supposed to be learning about her work, she has books to read but instead falls asleep. She is woken by someone in a white coat she thinks is a doctor, silly girl he is only a porter but he insists on punishing her. She sees no way out and has to accept a paddling on her bare bottom. Next she is ordered to take off her uniform, she reluctantly does this and is subjected to a long naked paddling. Sister Stern comes along and interrupts this little session.

Size: 150 Mb
Resolution: 960x576

Download:

Title: Zandia - The thieving secretary

Description: In every office there is someone who thinks they can get away with taking things that do not belong to them. In our office the young lady is called Zandia and now she has been discovered. Her punishment is you might think a bit over the top. We join the story after she has been paddled and we see her being told to bend over the bosses desk where she is to receive a long and very hard caning. We do not use those words lightly. This caning was for real and boy did she feel it.

Size: 167 Mb

Download:

Title: Amelia Jane Rutherford - Amelia spanked by Sophie at the House of Correction

Description: Sophie is having a friendly chat with Amelia Jane Rutherford at the house of correction, a sort of reassuring welcome. She tells her about the harsh punishments that are handed out here and offers to demonstrate so that Amelia is not shocked when it happens to her. The spanking turns into a real hard nasty bitch type punishment that does not please Amelia and leaves her with a red and sore bottom.

Size: 148 Mb

Download:

Title: Darcy, Bow - Young Darcy paddled so very hard

Description: Darcy and Bow are in the house of correction, both have been punished for previous misdemeanours and now they are to be further chastised. First Darcy is paddled over her shorts, her bottom high in the air. The shorts are removed for her to receive a really ferocious paddling on her bare bottom. Aunty Katie knows how to administer real discipline to these young ladies who so richly deserve it. Two beautiful girls in this hard punishment film.

Size: 159 Mb

Download:

Title: Holly - Holly at her first audition

Description: Yes every new girl has to start out on her spanking life somewhere and with Mr Stern is no bad place. He has spanked more ladies bottoms than most people have hot dinners but he just keeps on going. Watch as newbie Holly goes over his knees to get her very first real good hard spanking. How will she take to it and what does she think. Have a listen to what she has to say.

Duration: 13 Min
Size: 643 Mb

Download:

Title: Holly - Schoolgirl Holly The complete Punishment

Description: Holly is a school bully and she is now up for the most severe punishment the school is able to administer. In her uniform she has to take a spanking and a strapping on her school knickers and on the bare bottom. Just when she can't take any more she is made to remove the knickers and put her bare bottom high in the air so that the headmaster can give her a swishing caning. This is a harsh punishment for this young girl.

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 1029 Mb

Download:

Title: Jana, Katie Didit, Sarah Stern - Nasty punishment for Janna

Description: Jana is very upset, she is always being punished by madam but now she will get her own back. She intends to piss in Sarah's café and then watch her drink it. It does not work out quite like that and she ends up being beaten with a wooden paddle, birched, this is a new and very painful experience for her and then caned over the punishment bench. A dirty hard film with this lovely lady in a very rare appearance.

Duration: 20 Min
Size: 718 Mb

Download:

Title: Lola Marie - Lola Marie Interview spanked with strappaddle and loopy

Description: This is the second part of my interview with brand spanking new model Lola Marie. In this part she gets to feel the real pain I can inflict with a variety of my special toys. I have a very heavy and thick wooden paddle which I love to swing at her beautiful bottom and also a nasty loopy whip I use when I have her in the diaper position, still to come is the leather paddle, this is a special one made for me and is extra heavy. Would she be able to take my full force swings and smacks. Find out now

Duration: 16 Min
Size: 234 Mb

Download:

Title: Lulu Lamb, Sarah Stern - Through service to pain

Description: Mr. Stern and Young Lulu Lamb are getting along really well as he moves to the second part of his session spanking lovely Lulu. She has agreed, for a little more money to take a caning from him. He gets her nicely into position just as her guardian returns home. She is shocked at what is going on and decides that she will be the one administering the caning and a damn site harder than Mr. Stern would have done.

Duration: 13 Mib
Size: 458 Mb

Download:

Title: Summer, Lee - Two in trouble again

Description: Summer and Lee are naughty young girls, no different from many others except in the way they are punished for their naughtiness. The services of a disciplinarian are requested by their guardian and he advises a good dose of corporal punishment. They both get their bottoms strapped and paddled and then have to change into school uniforms for added humiliation for some more heavy treatment.

Duration: 22 Min
Size: 799 Mb

Download:

Title: Tindra Frost, Sarah Stern - Tindra Caned at St. Justs

Description: The new mistress has risked bringing the good name of S. Justs Academy into disrepute and this cant be tolerated. I have decided that in addition to the school paddle being used on her bottom she should take a severe lesson with an application of the cane. As she bends over the caning bench she certainly starts to regret her actions and as the first stroke lands she feels the pain

Duration: 9 Min
Size: 315 Mb

Download:

Title: Victoria Travers, Sarah Stern - New girl Victoria gets the paddle

Description: New girl Victoria has just had her very first spanking and I did not think she would want to carry on but she has surprised me. I have told her that next she will have to bend over for a hard session with one of my leather paddles. Now she is a little nervous but says she has come this far and wants to go ahead. I soon have her pert rear end stuck high in the air, legs spread and ready for the paddle. Although this is her first time I do not go easy on her and she does take a full strength paddling. A really beautiful young girl and very keen to be punished some more

Size: 375 Mb

Download:

Back