Excellent Of The Genre Is Unusual | Clinic Extreme Fetish

Mean Bitch Castrates You - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p

She is bald and she is mean... She wants your manhood. But Abigail Dupree wants your service in a specific way without them testicles, they just get in the way! Wow, what a role reversal, you created this dominant fiend, now live with it! The Story Hey, I am contacting you to request a custom Clip. I saw a video where you have a sexy bald head. I have a fetish for the 90's women with an alluring confidence that allows them to rock a bald head, and would kick you in the balls if you stopped to admire it's glow. I think you may be a sub but I am requesting you put on the Dom role for the clip you can be sweet with it or innocent just request you be gut wrechingly brutal. I am looking for you to describe to proposition of catching me as your slave and castrating me. The worst ways you can dream of are preferred I like to be caught off guard by the clip, just describe removal of my balls by the most brutal means you can muster, if you want to lop the cock off too it's your choice. I would.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mean Bitch Castrates You - Abigail Dupree - Full HD 1080p

SensualPain - Abigail Dupree - Mean Bitch Castrates You

She is bald and she is mean... She wants your manhood. But Abigail Dupree wants your service in a specific way without them testicles, they just get in the way!

Wow, what a role reversal, you created this dominant fiend, now live with it!

The Story
Hey, I am contacting you to request a custom Clip. I saw a video where you have a sexy bald head. I have a fetish for the 90's women with an alluring confidence that allows them to rock a bald head, and would kick you in the balls if you stopped to admire it's glow. I think you may be a sub but I am requesting you put on the Dom role for the clip you can be sweet with it or innocent just request you be gut wrechingly brutal. I am looking for you to describe to proposition of catching me as your slave and castrating me. The worst ways you can dream of are preferred I like to be caught off guard by the clip, just describe removal of my balls by the most brutal means you can muster, if you want to lop the cock off too it's your choice. .

Download SensualPain - Abigail Dupree - Mean Bitch Castrates You

Annabelle Pync, Alora Jaymes

Studio: Mud Puddle Visuals
Cast: Annabelle Pync, Alora Jaymes
Genres: Lesbian, WAM, Messy, Mud
Video language: English

Anabelle and Alora showed up to Camp MPV as roomates and lovers, so we couldn't pass up the chance to let them get it on in the big clay pit. Alora is naturally very tactile, so the feel of the slippery clay on her body gets her revved up right away. And Anabelle is all about taking advantage of that. These hot lovers wander from spot to spot in the mud, finding new ways to rub on each other. Shooting it was interesting, since it was all done in one take (over 20 minutes long!). But editing revealed just how genuine the action is. Anabelle and Alora really did enjoy this, and it's a safe bet they would want you to as well....

Duration: 23:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6845kbps
Audio: 185kbps

Download Annabelle Pync, Alora Jaymes

Melanie Jane - Hardcore

Cast: Melanie Jan
Genres: Foot-Fetish, Footjo

Never one to do things halfway, Evan decides to give his special lady friend a little something extra for Valentine's Day: a sexy Cupid dance complete with bow and arrow. Sadly, she wanted sexy, not cheesy. Struggling to play catch up, he drops to his knees and kisses her lovely size 6.5's. This seems to do the trick, because it's not long before he's shoving his tool into her tight little box! His ultimate V-day gift for her? A white ribbon of semen laid gently across her sexy red toes!

Duration: 28:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5665kbps
Audio: 125kbps

Download Melanie Jane - Hardcore

By measuring the basal temperature

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Christeen Dian (19 years girl gyno exam)
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Tampon

Christeen, 19 years girl gyno exam. Checkup with sthetoscope, vaginal exam, feet exam,
vaginal depth, ultrasound, anal exam, enema, two speculums, enema and vibrator orgasm heartbeat

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 42:49
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

Download By measuring the basal temperature

The tube out of my pussy carries urine

Cast: Margot (21 years girls gyno exam)
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Blonde

Beautiful czech blonde babe Margot went to gyno clinic where she receives a dirty vaginal check-up she will be
treated by elder gyno doctor who is known for doctor patient harassment. In this pelvic exam you will see: breast and vitals check-up,
pussy check-up with doctor fingers, colin speculum exam, graves speculum exam, vaginal cleansing and plenty of pussy close-ups
including cervix close-ups

Duration: 30:41
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4932kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The tube out of my pussy carries urine

Nicole Hill (24 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Nicole Hill
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Nicole Hill, 24 years. Examination with mouth and breasts exam, enema, both holes inspection, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Duration: 42:31

Download Nicole Hill (24 years girl gyno exam)

Taboo Turnons Sex Slave Session

What is the huge attraction in the perverted sexuality of taboo? What is your endearing fascination in taboo, sex slavery to perform the things that are not supposed to turn you on in fear of the law and social acceptance? The deep need in forbidden stimulation. Living the life in the socially unacceptable darker side of kink and fetish?

Duration: 20:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Taboo Turnons Sex Slave Session

Abigail Dupree Mean Bitch Castrates You

She is bald and she is mean... She wants your manhood. But Abigail Dupree wants your service in a specific way without them testicles, they just get in the way!

Download Abigail Dupree Mean Bitch Castrates You

Amber Cox - Footjob

Cast: Amber Co
Genres: Foot-Fetish, Footjo

There are a lot of things to love about pretty Amber here. It would be hard to miss her ample, awesome cleavage. And then there's her dark, exotic eyes and knowing smile. But what Amber wants to show off is her newfound ability to turn her sexy size 6s into perfect cock-draining objects d'art! The smile that crosses Amber's angelic face when the spunk hits her toes is what dreams are made of!

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 11721kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Amber Cox - Footjob

Gianna Ray (18 years girl gyno exam)

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Gianna Ray
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Blonde, Piss, Tampon

Gianna, 18 years girl gyno exam. Inspection with measurements, physicals, pressure,
anal & vaginal exam, anal & vaginal ultrasound, enema, two speculums and vibrator orgasm heartbeat

Duration: 43:31

Download Gianna Ray (18 years girl gyno exam)

Akasha Coliun (25 years girl gyno exam)

Cast: Akasha Coliun
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Asian, Brunette

Akasha, 25 years girl. Examination with pressure, thermometer,
bimanual, vaginal depth, two speculums, vibrator stethoscope and tampon

Duration: 40:33

Download Akasha Coliun (25 years girl gyno exam)

Show urinary catheter in the patient

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Luisa
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Cervix Smear, Close Ups, Vagina Douche, Inflatable Baloon, Straight, Natural Tits, Brunette

Leggy female Luisa wears stockings and high heels to look sexy for her meeting with her gyno doctor. Firstly, the elderly doctor will finger-check her shaved cunt, later he will proceed with common gynecological procedures like breast exam, using a rectal thermometer, plastic and metal speculum exam, vaginal douche, a lot of pussy stretching, in the end the doctor tries to take a sample of patient urine. Inflatable balloon toy and massaging stick therapy will be done.

Duration: 31:45

Download Show urinary catheter in the patient

Goddess Harley 24.03.2020

Cast: Goddess Harley
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Financial Domination, Big Tits, Cum Eating Instructions, Strap-On

The reason I invited you over this time is cuz I found out you were on this APP tinder and I thought it was so funny.
I wanted to make fun of you in person... and help you get off, ok??? It's just that I have a little surprise for you! I'm gonna stoke you off till you pre cum.. and then make you lick it off the end of a dildo!!

Duration: 30:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Goddess Harley 24.03.2020

Goddess Harley Pegging The Cumslut

The reason I invited you over this time is cuz I found out you were on this APP tinder and I thought it was so funny. Do you wanna get fucked?

Duration: 30:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

Download Goddess Harley Pegging The Cumslut

Vanesa Tvain

Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Natural Tits, Tampon, Piss

Vanesa Tvain, 27 years. Inspection with breasts exam, anal
dilation, enema, ultrasound, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Duration: 44:26

Download Vanesa Tvain

Thelma Gyno Exam

Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Blonde, Natural Tits, Squirt

Thelma, 22 years. Checkup with abdominal exam, thermometers, physical, doppler, anal exam, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Duration: 41:30
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3710kbps

Download Thelma Gyno Exam

Unworthy Loser Virgin

Cast: Tsarina Balti
Genres: FemDom POV, Dirty Talk, Solo, Pussy Worship, Virgin Humiliatio

Back again, like the little naive loser that you are. You think you deserve a reward for the most basic efforts from a submissive? Be thankful I take the time to remind you of your place. To me, you will always remain a pathetic loser virgin, never capable of satisfying a woman, always begging, never worthy of even witnessing my pretty pink pussy. Only worshiping and tributing. Thats the only way you'd ever please me.

Duration: 8:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19635kbps
Audio: 91kbps

Download Unworthy Loser Virgin

Brandi Love - Milking Control (2016)

Cast: Brandi Love
Genres: Unusual

Alex is about to go out to a party to hook up with some sleazy girls, but Brandi Love has other ideas. Brandi does not want him around girls who are just after his big trust fund, so she decides to take matters into her own hands by milking Alex herself before she lets him leave! Brandi expertly controls Alex through his dick, getting him more and more excited as she uses different techniques to jerk his cock, She even lets him kiss her large breasts just to make him even hornier, Once Alex has been milked to orgasm, Brandi has another surprise for him - a chastity cage! She is not taking any chances on Alex getting horny enough to have sex even after his milking, so she is keeping her control over his cock.

Duration: 16:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8137kbps
Audio: 300kbps

Download Brandi Love - Milking Control (2016)

Britney Bush Bukkake

Cast: Britney
Genres: Big Butt, Blondes, Bukkake, Busty - Big Boobs, Dildo, Hairy Pussy - Bush

The spell of Mr. Salty's is growing stronger as it pulls more and more girls under its unwholesome influence. This week's unsuspecting target is buxom housewife, Britney Amber. Accompanied only by her husband, Britney is out for what she thought would only be a quick thrill, rubbing up against some strangers in a darkened club in front of her hubby in a hotwife fantasy. However, the decadent trance of Mr. Salty's proved too strong and soon took her over, pushing her beyond any former boundaries of decency she once possessed. Her husband told her there were no rules at this club, but even he did not know how right he was. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 27:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5846kbps

Download Britney Bush Bukkake

Tyna Tee, 18 years

Studio: Gyno-X
Cast: Tyna Tee
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam

Tyna Tee, 18 years. Gynecological exam with breasts, abdominal and feet examination, douche, thermometers vaginal & anal exam, vaginal depth, two speculums and vibrator heartbeat orgasm

Duration: 46:12

Download Tyna Tee, 18 years

Machine for the love of the doctor

Cast: Rebeka Black
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine

A Czech teen cutie Rebeka Black visits dirty gynecologist today. She wears sexy
black stockings and red high heels pumps. In this gyno exam you may see: physical checkup, palpation,
BP monitor test, tits exam, vaginal exam with doctor fingers, speculum cervix exam, vaginal cleansing
and fucking machine cure.

Duration: 35:59

Download Machine for the love of the doctor

Taisia (19 years girls gyno exam)

Cast: Taisia
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Piss

Latina hottie Taisia needed another vagina check-up. Despite the old gynecologist is very busy, he
managed to free some time to have a look at her vagina again. In this gyno exam you will see: physical checkup, breasts
exam, BP monitor test, ears exam, vaginal exam with fingers and colin speculum, vaginal cleansing and toy-machine therapy.

Duration: 39:56

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Taisia (19 years girls gyno exam)

Dr. Frick inspection

Cast: Selina (Salina)
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Brunette, Fucking Machine, Piss

Sexy high heels legs babe Salina visits dirty elder gynecologist. The doctor helps the girl out with undressing
her clothes and bra, so the exam can begin. You will see: physical exam, palpation, testing feet reflexes, BP monitor test, speculum
cervix exam, vaginal enema, fucking machine therapy, and in the end the doctor also takes urinal sample.

Duration: 31:33

Download Dr. Frick inspection

Angel Bay (22 years girls gyno exam)

Cast: Angel Bay
Genres: Pussy Gaping, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Close Ups, Natural Tits, Brunette

Examination with feet & breasts checkup, anal inspection, vaginal ultrasound, two speculums, perineum, urethal smear, orgasm heartbeat and tampon

Duration: 31:50

Download Angel Bay (22 years girls gyno exam)

Kinky gyno exam and real orgasm of hot babe Valentina Sierra

He'll perform all the kinky stuff, like speculum examination, cervical screening, vaginal palpation and lavage, sexual excitability test of patient's vulva and much more. In the end the freaky doctor brings Valentina's wet pussy to real orgasm in gyno chair.

Duration: 41:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3309kbps

Download Kinky gyno exam and real orgasm of hot babe Valentina Sierra

Diana takes a urine test.

Cast: Dina

A Czech teen Dina is a little bit chubby, she got very nice medium-size natural tits. Elder gynecologist will perform
several exams, including a breasts exam, a vaginal exam with fingers, speculum exam, vaginal douche. The doctor also takes cervical
and urinal sample for lab screening. In the end, a toying-machine therapy in standing position will be performed.

Duration: 33:11

Download Diana takes a urine test.

The doctor, to measure my pulse during masturbation

Cast: Silvia Dellai (22 years girls gyno exam)

Does this gorgeous babe look familiar? That is correct, this hot petite brunette Silvia is the twin of Eveline Dellai who was
introduced few weeks ago. Eveline shared her very good gyno exam experience with her 5 minutes younger twin sister Silvia. And here she is.
You will see: physical exam, breasts exam, dildo therapy, rectal thermometer, vaginal enema, speculum exam with very nice cervix close-ups
and a plenty of pussy close-ups.

Duration: 34:11

Download The doctor, to measure my pulse during masturbation

Kinky gyno exam and real orgasm of hot babe Valentina Sierra

Studio: MatureGynoExam
Cast: Valentina Sierra
Genres: Gaping, Mature, MILF, Pussy Closeups, Gyno Exam, Speculum, Vibrator, Fucking machine, Piercing, Tattoo

Hot MILF Valentina Sierra comes for her gyno exam to our freaky doctor. He'll perform all the kinky stuff, like speculum examination, cervical screening, vaginal palpation and lavage, sexual excitability test of patient's vulva and much more. In the end the freaky doctor brings Valentina's wet pussy to real orgasm in gyno chair. Join the MatureGynoExam and watch the full movie in 4K!

Duration: 41:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3309kbps

Download Kinky gyno exam and real orgasm of hot babe Valentina Sierra

Emily Hamilton

Cast: Emily Hamilton
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Emily, 20 years. Mouth and breasts exam, enema, both holes inspection,
vaginal ultrasound, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Duration: 44:26

Download Emily Hamilton

Stacy Cruz

Cast: Stacy Cruz
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Piss

Stacy Cruz, 19 years girl gyno exam. Examination with feet and physical checkup, her
first anal penetration, gyno-chair pissing, two speculums, vibrator heartbeat orgasm and anal ointment

Duration: 42:25

Download Stacy Cruz

Theresa Pie

Cast: Theresa Pie
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Blonde, Tampon

Theresa, 29 years girl gyno exam. Examination with mouth exam,
feet checkup, thermometers, anal dilation & exam, perineum exam and more

Duration: 41:21

Download Theresa Pie

Rossella Visconti

Cast: Rossella Visconti
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal & Anal Enema, Blonde, Tampon

Rossella, 26 years. Checkup with the presence of her husband. Anal & vaginal exam, enema, douche, two speculums and vibrator orgasm steth

Duration: 45:06

Download Rossella Visconti

Tsarina Baltic - Perfect Ass Sniffing

Cast: Tsarina Baltic
Genres: FemDom POV, Dirty Talk, Solo, Ass Worship, Coerced Intox Fantasy, Jerk Off Instruction

Stuff your face between my perfect ass cheeks, sniff every perfect scent of mine, my sweat, my ass cheeks, my shiny bodysuit and so much Aroma! I've seen you lookjng at my perfect ass, you know this ass can break a man,right? But this only proves my ass is the best to worship, so much endless worship, ravishing in perfection, luxury and goddess juice. Just look at those round plumping cheeks, each time, my ass gets bigger and bigger gaining more and more depth just to make it nearly impossible for any man to function properly in my presence, you're not fooling me, you wish to be my ass sniffer, bury your face deep down there, stroke to my ass, kiss it, lick it,rub your face in it, have me hammer your face into the ground with it, poor poor dumb assholic... Your addiction will roll even deeper now, perfect! Stroke harder loser, stroke more, make your cock ache for me, get dizzy,loopy for it, each shake, each cock throb is another step closer to utter perverse destruction...

Duration: 10:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13447kbps
Audio: 124kbps

Download Tsarina Baltic - Perfect Ass Sniffing

Eli Bordeaux

Cast: Eli Bordeaux
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Brunette

Elisabeth, 35 years. Checkup with abdomen pressure, both holes exam, depth, two speculums, vibrator orgasm and suppository

Duration: 41:08

Download Eli Bordeaux

Sarah Smith

Cast: Sarah Smith
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam, Close Ups, Vaginal Enema, Brunette, Tampon

Sarah , 25 years. Checkup with doppler and physical exam, anal ultrasound, two speculums, suppository and vibrator orgasm stethoscope

Duration: 39:03

Download Sarah Smith

Ping pong balls

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Extreme

Fisting Prolapse extreme action, Pin pong balls insertion extreme amateur.

Duration: 15:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11716kbps

Download Ping pong balls

Morgan Moon

Cast: Morgan Moon

Sporty czech brunette Morgan Moon wears nice clothes, stockings and sexy black underwear, she went to
gyno fetish clinic where dirty doctor will take care of her shaved vagina. The following medical treatments will be performed:
physical exam, vitals check-up, breast exam, rectal thermometer check-up, vagina check-up with doctors fingers, graves speculum
exam metal and plastic, dildo-therapy, vaginal douche. A lot of pussy close-ups can be seen.

Duration: 41:17

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Morgan Moon

Di Devi, 35 years.

Studio: Gyno-X
Cast: Di Devi
Genres: Medical Fetish, Gyno Exam

Di Devi, 35 years. Hairy gyno exam with pressure, measurements, anal & vaginal exam, ultrasound, two speculums and vibrator orgasm steth.

Duration: 38:26

Download Di Devi, 35 years.

Back