Elite Spanking Videos

Nina - Nina's Second Phone Infraction

Nina has been provided for find that the Primary if you are captured yet again having a mobile phone in course. She's bent around and awarded that a 10 swat paddling within her panties.

File name:Nina - Nina's Second Phone Infraction.mp4
File Size: 51.8 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:04:49
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 1400 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

D O W N L O A D:

Nina - Nina's Second Phone Infraction.mp4

Peaches - Peaches Caught Vaping

Caught vaping on campus, even Peaches makes a-10 swat paddling.

File name:Peaches - Peaches Caught Vaping.mp4
File Size: 62.9 MB
Duration: 00:05:51

D O W N L O A D:

Peaches - Peaches Caught Vaping.mp4

Peaches - Peaches Painful Punishment (Part 2 Of 3)

The Dean Comes to Address Peaches. Her panties have been all removed and she's strapped to the bare butt. Perhaps not completely sure he was left his purpose, the Dean leaves to regain a paddle.

File name:Peaches - Peaches Painful Punishment (Part 2 Of 3).mp4
File Size: 102 MB
Duration: 00:04:45
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2902 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Peaches - Peaches Painful Punishment (Part 2 Of 3).mp4

The Master, Kiki Cali - Naughty Kiki Wets Her Panties - Wet Otk Spanking

Naughty very little Kiki is expected to your spanking new, generally in issue and also attempting to become free from it. Stopped dad's hands, she's spanked to the chair of her Jean shorts until they have been pulled away. His enormous arms protect her lips in reliable reddish as she's moan within her grey silk panties. Spread along his kneeShe is distressed to visit the restroom, knowledgeable how much problem she's going to maintain when she can not take it. Even the crotch of her floral underwear turns black because she loses hands, soaking. Humiliated because he scolds her spanks her cunt saturated within her piss. KIKI, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, WET PANTY, PANTY WETTING, OTK SPANKING, ROLE PLAY, DADDYS GIRLS, SCOLDING

File name:The Master, Kiki Cali - Naughty Kiki Wets Her Panties - Wet Otk Spanking.mp4
File Size: 332 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:11:04
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 3999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

The Master, Kiki Cali - Naughty Kiki Wets Her Panties - Wet Otk Spanking.mp4

Dakota Marr - 10 Swat Paddling Two Girls (part 1 Of 2)

Kiki and Dakota wait nervously to be paddled for making the decision to leave campus for lunch, which is forbidden. Dakota approaches the desk first to receive her swats over her jeans. She is quickly reduced to tears and then sent back to her seat to wait.

File name:Dakota Marr - 10 Swat Paddling Two Girls (part 1 Of 2).mp4
File Size: 44.6 MB
Duration: 00:04:09
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 1399 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Dakota Marr - 10 Swat Paddling Two Girls (part 1 Of 2).mp4

Kaylee - Kaylee's Uniform Inspection (Part 2 Of 2)

Kaylee is known as responsible because of her uniform examination by skip Betty. Regrettably, her lousy conclusions on under-garments have earned her punishment. Shes is bent across the desk and also awarded an serving onto her bare base of the boudoir paddle.

File name:Kaylee - Kaylee's Uniform Inspection (Part 2 Of 2).mp4
File Size: 73.0 MB
Duration: 00:03:24
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 2901 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kaylee - Kaylee's Uniform Inspection (Part 2 Of 2).mp4

Kiki Cali - 10 Swat Paddling Two Girls (Part 2 Of 2)

Kiki bends over the receive her ten swat paddling by The Principal, and then both ladies sign on the dotted line and are dismissed.

File name:Kiki Cali - 10 Swat Paddling Two Girls (Part 2 Of 2).mp4
File Size: 37.2 MB
Duration: 00:03:28

D O W N L O A D:

Kiki Cali - 10 Swat Paddling Two Girls (Part 2 Of 2).mp4

Nina - Nina Is Sent To Be Paddled

Nina waits at a pub sit at a closeby class room to Your Dean. He sets her at a lunge posture and has to assist a blouse to cheek paddle on her leggings along with on her bare buttocks.

File name:Nina - Nina Is Sent To Be Paddled.mp4
File Size: 92.0 MB
Duration: 00:04:17

D O W N L O A D:

Nina - Nina Is Sent To Be Paddled.mp4

Peaches - Spanked With The Belt

Betty has it. She informs Peaches to flex for a whoopin' using all the buckle.

File name:Peaches - Spanked With The Belt.mp4
File Size: 43.7 MB
Duration: 00:04:04

D O W N L O A D:

Peaches - Spanked With The Belt.mp4

Dakota Marr - 10 Swat Paddling Two Girls (part 1 Of 2)

Kiki and Dakota wait nervously to be paddled for making the decision to leave campus for lunch, which is forbidden. Dakota approaches the desk first to receive her swats over her jeans. She is quickly reduced to tears and then sent back to her seat to wait.

File name:Dakota Marr - 10 Swat Paddling Two Girls (part 1 Of 2).mp4
File Size: 44.6 MB
Duration: 00:04:09

D O W N L O A D:

Dakota Marr - 10 Swat Paddling Two Girls (part 1 Of 2).mp4

Kaylee - Kaylee's Uniform Inspection (Part 2 Of 2)

Skip Betty informs Kaylee to eliminate her top too, leaving her fully nude. She subsequently educates her to presume that the Lunge situation through the whole period of her own spanking.

File name:Kaylee - Kaylee's Uniform Inspection (Part 2 Of 2).mp4
File Size: 73.0 MB
Duration: 00:03:24

D O W N L O A D:

Kaylee - Kaylee's Uniform Inspection (Part 2 Of 2).mp4

Kiki Cali - 10 Swat Paddling Two Girls (Part 2 Of 2)

Kiki bends over the receive her ten swat paddling by The Principal, and then both ladies sign on the dotted line and are dismissed.

File name:Kiki Cali - 10 Swat Paddling Two Girls (Part 2 Of 2).mp4
File Size: 37.2 MB
Duration: 00:03:28

D O W N L O A D:

Kiki Cali - 10 Swat Paddling Two Girls (Part 2 Of 2).mp4

Chelsea Pfeiffer, Luci Lovett - Give The Girl What She Needs - Part Two

Luci requires a stripping spanking and she is becoming you. The leather mill is shortly changed with a thick wood paddle and matters make hotter! The wooden encounter is substituted with a sizable more picky wood paddle because Luci receives exactly what she's needs then a few!

Category: SPANKING
Related Categories: SPANKING F/F , BDSM , OTK SPANKING , FETISH , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Keywords: spanking otk , f/f spanking , punishment spanking , discipline spanking , girl-girl spanking , girl spanks girl , g/g spanking , panties , bare bottom spanking , ass spanking , chelsea pfeiffer , domestic discipline , domestic spanking

File name:Chelsea Pfeiffer, Luci Lovett - Give The Girl What She Needs - Part Two.mp4
File Size: 339 MB
Duration: 00:07:40
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5991 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chelsea Pfeiffer, Luci Lovett - Give The Girl What She Needs - Part Two.mp4

Chelsea Pfeiffer, Madison Young - Chelsea Spanks Madison

The very first thing I must express about it particular video is the fact that Madison youthful is just one player that is hard! I have never ever gone far any additional lady and from the ending with the badly HOT amazing scene," Madison's at the rear of inputs evidence it. Madison's trip together with me personally begins dull , using a skirt duvet. . .the standard start of the fantastic hand paddling new. However, it immediately becomes evident for me personally which Madison demands sterner steps. I raise her skirt, then spank her slightly longer and Madison's panties come soon afterward. From that point, things start to warm up greatly. Even a exact business, bare-bottom hand paddling contrasts and Madison's at the rear of up colors, turning into a glowing reddish nearly instantaneously. I am not completed, nonetheless, although and I've Madison start off Mo-Re clothes elimination. After entirely removing her top AND bra, then Madison slides over my knee to get a lively hair brush spanking, then awarded using a thick bath-brush. Madison's powering commences to demonstrate slightly bit more coloration. Now I teach Madison to strip absolutely and that I put my beautiful, naked spankee at a bent across the sofa placement. The concluding period of Madison's super-reality spanking is finished together with my most significant, many powerful encounter and that I vow I don't wait back again. I property that the encounter with my intensity and also Madison responds with a growing number of fire! It really is as if I am offering her what she would like, so long as this is to me personally to trust, at the same time since I am undergoing it!

Related Categories: SPANKING F/F , BDSM , OTK SPANKING , FETISH , CORPORAL PUNISHMENT
Keywords: spanking otk , f/f spanking , punishment spanking , discipline spanking , girl-girl spanking , girl spanks girl , g/g spanking , panties , bare bottom spanking , ass spanking , chelsea pfeiffer , domestic discipline , domestic spanking

File name:Chelsea Pfeiffer, Madison Young - Chelsea Spanks Madison.mp4
File Size: 661 MB
Resolution: 720 x 480
Duration: 00:28:54
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 2998 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chelsea Pfeiffer, Madison Young - Chelsea Spanks Madison.mp4

Chelsea Pfeiffer, Natalie Minx - Chelsea Spanks Natalie

Amazing and alluring Natalie Minx is fresh to CPE and Chelsea welcomes her using a fervent butt warmth. She had to be spanked for disciplinary functions. She had been gloomy all across the area, in practically every manner conceivable along with also her boy friend has been allowing her to get away with all of it! This had been evident some one experienced to choose that particular girl to work. Chelsea is joyful to become a person. She starts using a conventional over-the-knee spanking that commences using a suitable skirt-dusting. Chelsea normally takes her significant wooden hair brush into Natalie's burning butt. At the close of the punishment spanking, the gloomy Natalie is naked, dangling on a seat and acquiring a fantastic strapping!

File name:Chelsea Pfeiffer, Natalie Minx - Chelsea Spanks Natalie.mp4
File Size: 687 MB
Duration: 00:30:06
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 2992 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chelsea Pfeiffer, Natalie Minx - Chelsea Spanks Natalie.mp4

Chelsea Pfeiffer, Sierra Salem - Chelsea Spanks Sierra

Sierra Salem pays a Trip to Chelsea for a Spanking New.
Even though, seeing how she'd coping with Dallas of all DallsSpanksHard, " I could not envision why she'd wanted a spanking . However, I wouldn't ever deny the amazing Sierra's deal to permit me to spank her so I did. Recognizing nicely that Sierra's tolerance is rather substantial, " I put out each and every fighter execute within my ownership. This had been a remarkable exhibit. Need less to state this really was a intense contentious new session!

File name:Chelsea Pfeiffer, Sierra Salem - Chelsea Spanks Sierra.mp4
File Size: 699 MB
Duration: 00:30:35
Video: AVC, 720x, 29.970 FPS, 2999 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Chelsea Pfeiffer, Sierra Salem - Chelsea Spanks Sierra.mp4

Kiki Cali - A Proper Whoopin' after Getting Paddled at School

Michael gets a e mail that Kiki was paddled at college, and so up on her return home, he needs to watch that her bottom. He follows using a bare bum whoopin' she isn't going to forget.

Model: Kiki Cali
Position: Laying Down
Implement: Belt

File name:Kiki Cali - A Proper Whoopin' after Getting Paddled at School.mp4
File Size: 41.9 MB
Duration: 00:03:54
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 1401 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Kiki Cali - A Proper Whoopin' after Getting Paddled at School.mp4

Stevie Rose, Chelsea Pfeiffer - I See A Girl Who Needs A Spanking - Part One

Within this hot paddling session, Stevie looks dressed just in bra and panties, together with sleeves and garter, being aware of this sexy little ensemble will win with her the spanking she desires. Chelsea, at any time prepared to offer a spanking new as it is desired, normally takes magnificent Stevie on her knee and also the heating begins. So-on this convenient little hands paddling receives somewhat sexier as Chelsea uses a exact thick, thick hardwood paddle!

File name:Stevie Rose, Chelsea Pfeiffer - I See A Girl Who Needs A Spanking - Part One.mp4
File Size: 367 MB
Duration: 00:08:16
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6005 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stevie Rose, Chelsea Pfeiffer - I See A Girl Who Needs A Spanking - Part One.mp4

Stevie Rose, Chelsea Pfeiffer, Veda Rose - Inarguably Spankable - Part One

Stevie and Veda arrive to get their take using Chelsea a bit late. It really is fine, Chelsea's prepared to really go cause she has two darlings requiring spankings. Andboy do they ! They stroll into the do or contending with one another, and it isn't an efficient approach to start a spanking new moment. Chelsea attempts to repay down the down ladies, looking to know that their narrative. First it really is Veda's fault, and it truly is Stevie's. Seemingly the 2, that have been room-mates had contended at the vehicle within their whole excursion. Chelsea makes the decision to fail to remember that the script and begin shooting instantly. She selects Veda very first, since the rapid-fire blonde gets got the bothersome frame of mind. Veda extends in excess of Chelsea's knee and so on her adorable, tight bit supporting is glowing reddish! What exactly does Stevie do throughout this? She sees reveled, teasing, gloating, taunting Veda, going as much as to excite Chelsea! Very well. . .you understand what's next.

File name:Stevie Rose, Chelsea Pfeiffer, Veda Rose - Inarguably Spankable - Part One.mp4
File Size: 343 MB
Duration: 00:07:44
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 6003 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Stevie Rose, Chelsea Pfeiffer, Veda Rose - Inarguably Spankable - Part One.mp4

Casey Calvert, The Master, Trouble Maker - Belt Whipped In Front Of Friends - Casey Calvert And Trouble Maker

Casey Calvert and also trouble-maker are penalized with all the thick leather buckle. Only because she's got a pal overdoes not embarrass Casey out of area. Their tails have been hot and red with all hair brush. Pausing to scrutinize, girls receive yourself a fracture because he welcomes considerable sums of petroleum onto their sexy lips. Providing some last swats together with the huge thing, Casey is to excited for her favourite portion of playtime along with her own friend. CASEY CALVERT, DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE, ROLE PLAY, BELT WHIPPING, OILED, PADDLING, EROTIC SPANKING

File name:Casey Calvert, The Master, Trouble Maker - Belt Whipped In Front Of Friends - Casey Calvert And Trouble Maker.mp4
File Size: 254 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:08:27
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 4000 kb/s

D O W N L O A D:

Casey Calvert, The Master, Trouble Maker - Belt Whipped In Front Of Friends - Casey Calvert And Trouble Maker.mp4

Corrie Ann,Kaylee - Strapped By Betty And The Dean (part 1 Of 4)

Kaylee and Corrie are shipped together with Betty to begin on the own punishment. Betty educates the ladies to raise their panties, and that she straps on them over panties.

File name:Corrie Ann,Kaylee - Strapped By Betty And The Dean (part 1 Of 4).mp4
File Size: 83.5 MB
Duration: 00:03:53

D O W N L O A D:

Corrie Ann,Kaylee - Strapped By Betty And The Dean (part 1 Of 4).mp4

Back