Elite Spanking Videos

Latin Spanking - MP4/Full HD - ELVEN BEKA AND THE GRINCH SPANKING AND CANING

Daniella was severely punished at our last sexy santas spanking party, Ivan del Abismo first punished her with his hand and then with the christian and wooden paddle, that was Daniella's Christmas prize for having misbehaved all year. I take this opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year!

Studio: 133499 - latin-spanking
Category: SPANKING
Related categories: OTK SPANKING, FETISH, SPANKING M/F, PADDLING, CLASSIC SPANKING
Keywords: hand spanking , disciplinary spanking , hard spanking , red bottoms , overethe knees spanking , naughty santa , paddling , christmas spanking , domestic discipline

File name:ELVEN BEKA AND THE GRINCH SPANKING AND CANING.mp4
File Size: 731 MB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:10:01

D O W N L O A D:

ELVEN BEKA AND THE GRINCH SPANKING AND CANING.mp4

Rough Man Spank - MP4/HD - School of burlesque 2. English lesson Part One

In school burlesque new lesson - English. The teacher welcomes the pupils humor and originality. But those who are bored or asleep - waiting for severe punishment.

File name:School of burlesque 2. English lesson Part One - RoughManSpank.mp4
File Size: 137 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:06:14

D O W N L O A D:

School of burlesque 2. English lesson Part One - RoughManSpank.mp4

Spanking Sarah/Best British Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Lucy Lauren, Sarah Stern - St Justs The Step Mother spr-1892

This is another story from the spanking history of St. Justs academy where the head teacher has a strange policy of punishing the parents of naughty pupils, this she argues will make sure the parents sort out their charges! Lucy Lauren is a not very good step mother, she sets a very bad example and now an example will be made of her. Over the heads knees she has her panties removed and her bare bottom well spanked.

File name:St Justs The Step Mother spr-1892 Spankingsarah.mp4
File Size: 733 MB
Duration: 00:14:18

D O W N L O A D:

St Justs The Step Mother spr-1892 Spankingsarah.mp4

Spanking 101 The Videos - MP4/Full HD - Zoe Page,Michael Stamp -Michael and Zoe at Home, Part 2,

Beautiful Zoe Page is in trouble with strict husband Michael Stamp for misbehaving at a spanking party. And she only THOUGHT her bottom was sore! Firm-handed Michael takes his naughty wee over his knee for a good old-fashioned spanking, then sends her to the corner like a little girl.

Categories: Spanking, M/F Spankings, OTK Spankings, Domestic Discipline, Cornertime
Keywords: Zoe Page, Michael Stamp, naughty girl, sore bottom , naughty wife, punishment, discipline, time out, ass, butt

File name:Michael and Zoe at Home Pt 2.mp4
File Size: 1.13 GB
Duration: 00:08:18

D O W N L O A D:

Michael and Zoe at Home Pt 2.mp4

English Spankers - MP4/Full HD - Cherry, Sarah Stern - BREAKING THE PHONE THE JUDGE AT HOME SERIES spr-1842

This is the second charge laid against Cherry English, it states that she wilfully broke her brothers expensive phone. She of course denies this but there is ample evidence that she is not telling the truth.

After considering the evidence Judge at home Stern decides Cherry is guilty and that her punishment which will be carried out immediately will be a really hard thrashing with the taws of justice.

Categories: Paddling, F/F Spankings, Strapping, Spanking, Judicial Spankings

Keywords: Cherry English

File name:The Judge At Home Breaking The phone spr-1842 English-spankers.mp4
File Size: 711 MB
Duration: 00:13:52

D O W N L O A D:

The Judge At Home Breaking The phone spr-1842 English-spankers.mp4

English Spankers - MP4/Full HD - Alexa, Mr Stern - Mr Stern and his toys spr-1832

After catching busty babe Alexa playing with some of his toys Mr Stern decides that as she is so keen on playing spanking games she should now experience the real thing. He starts off with her over his knees and gives her a warming up spanking but soon progresses to some of the toys that Alexa was playing with earlier. He however is an expert and applies these toys, his straps and paddles, to her bare bottom in just the way they were meant to be applied, good and hard.

Categories: Domestic Discipline, M/F Spankings, OTK Spankings, Paddling, POV Spanking, Spanking, Strapping

File name:Mr Stern and his toys spr-1832 English-spankers.mp4
File Size: 599 MB
Duration: 00:11:41

D O W N L O A D:

Mr Stern and his toys spr-1832 English-spankers.mp4

Cheerleader Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Andy Moon, Dave Dodge - Neighbor's Revenge part 1

Andy gets home from cheer practice and has been told by her mother to go see her neighbor about the recent "incident" she caused in his back yard. This is where the film starts as see her knocking on his door as he welcomes her in. She is asked why she rudely practiced an obscene chant in his yard and then mooned her bare bottom to him and his esteemed guest, the good Lady Fortesque, who he was trying to impress. Andy certainly left an impression alright, and she is told that her mother (who was unable to discipline her properly) has given him permission to do so with a spanking. He wastes no time after scolding her, giving her a hard bare bottom hand spanking which really grabs her attention. As her bottom turns a shameful red, he makes her shuffle over to the corner to reflect on her punishment as he calls her mother to tell her the corrective discipline has been carried out.

File name:Neighbors Revenge part 1 - Cheerleaderspankings.mp4
File Size: 514 MB
Duration: 00:05:47

D O W N L O A D:

Neighbors Revenge part 1 - Cheerleaderspankings.mp4

Cheerleader Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Dave Dodge, Luci Lovett - A Cheer Too Loud (Part 1)

Luci and her step-mother live in an apartment above eccentric Professor Johnson, a faculty member on an exchange program from England. He has complained on numerous occasions about Luci's clumsy practice routines which he can hear below, often disturbing his work. Her step-mother had tried many times to discipline Luci until she and the professor decide on a special arrangement. If she disturbs him one more time then he would be able to deal with Luci as he sees fit. It wasn't long before step-mother sends her step-daughter downstairs to meet him as she is being loud and unreasonable yet again! He lectures her sternly about her ridiculous behavior but instead of mere scoldings, which her step-mother had carried out, he tells Luci that she will get a good old fashioned spanking like they carry out in his country! She is embarrassed and doesn't know where to look as he takes her across his lap and spanks her like a naughty girl. worse is to come, as this professor spanks on the bare bottom! Now Luci is struggling to take his stern hard hand smacks as she cries out making a different loud noise that he approves of! Just as she thinks the punishment is about finished, a shock is in store. Professor Johnson has a reformatory strap, a leather corrective implement, and she receives 20 hard swift swats of leather across her bared upturned bottom, laid out across the sofa. This stinging, nasty punishment is unlike anything her step-mother ever carried out and has the desired effect of ensuring that Luci makes less noise in the future!

Related Categories: SPANKING M/F, CHEERLEADERS, SCOLDING, OTK SPANKING, STRAPPING.
Keywords: luci lovett, punishment, dodgy dave, discipline, bare bottom, cheer uniform, naughty girl.

File name:A Cheer Too Loud part 1 - Cheerleaderspankings.mp4
File Size: 437 MB
Duration: 00:05:52

D O W N L O A D:

A Cheer Too Loud part 1 - Cheerleaderspankings.mp4

Spanking Sarah/Best British Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Alexa, Sarah Stern - Alexa you played with my husband spr-1839

Alexa is staying in my house but she is not turning out quite the way I envisaged. Firstly my husband caught her in our room going through some of our things and now I have to talk to her about the sexy way she is dressing around the house. I am not at all happy with her although her saving grace is that she tells me she quite likes spanking games. Well, I don't think she had quite played to the level I had in mind when I got her bent over. I picked a very heavy and thick leather paddle, a real punishment instrument, not a play thing and I used this on her bare bottom. This soon sorted her out. If like me you like to see real good quality implements used to their best effect then take a look at this film. Poor Alexa really doe get a leathering and boy does she know it

Categories: Domestic Discipline, F/F Spankings, OTK Spankings, Paddling, Spanking, Strapping

File name:Alexa you played with my husband spr-1839 Spankingsarah.mp4
File Size: 755 MB
Duration: 00:14:44

D O W N L O A D:

Alexa you played with my husband spr-1839 Spankingsarah.mp4

English Spankers - MP4/Full HD - Cherry, Katie Didit, Lulu Lamb - Cherry Paddled At Home spr-1869

Lulu and cherry are in real trouble, punished at school and now being punished, in turn at home. Aunty Katie is not a very forgiving lady and is a firm believer in the application of leather paddles to girl's bare bottoms, as Cherry is now discovering. Over the kitchen table, bottom in the air as the paddle swishes down as Aunty Katie really does lay it on this naughty girls bare bottom.

File name:Cherry Paddled At Home spr-1869 English-spankers.mp4
File Size: 399 MB
Duration: 00:07:47

D O W N L O A D:

Cherry Paddled At Home spr-1869 English-spankers.mp4

Momma Spankings - MP4/Full HD - Devon Euphoria, Miss Bernadette - Mommy Spanks Devon Euphoria (Part 1)

Mommy brought Devon, on a special trip so that they could spend some quality momdaughter time together. When mom makes dinner reservations for them to meet up with some friends, Devon doesn't show up and mom cancels the plans. She finally comes strolling in dressed in a short skirt and revealing top and tries to convince mom that she was only shopping. It's only after she is getting her bare bottom soundly spanked over mom's knee that she admits she went out clubbing. Mommy is very upset and continues to spank her naughty girl, then straps her and finally spanks her with the stingy hairbrush.

Categories: F/F Spankings, Hairbrush Spanking, OTK Spankings, Spanking, Strapping
Keywords: devon, miss bernadette, discipline, punishment

File name:Mommy Spanks Devon Euphoria part 1.mp4
File Size: 243 MB
Duration: 00:04:05

D O W N L O A D:

Mommy Spanks Devon Euphoria part 1.mp4

English Spankers - MP4/Full HD - Alexa, Mr Stern - Mr Stern and his toys spr-1832

After catching busty babe Alexa playing with some of his toys Mr Stern decides that as she is so keen on playing spanking games she should now experience the real thing. He starts off with her over his knees and gives her a warming up spanking but soon progresses to some of the toys that Alexa was playing with earlier. He however is an expert and applies these toys, his straps and paddles, to her bare bottom in just the way they were meant to be applied, good and hard.

Categories: Domestic Discipline, M/F Spankings, OTK Spankings, Paddling, POV Spanking, Spanking, Strapping

File name:Mr Stern and his toys spr-1832 English-spankers.mp4
File Size: 599 MB
Duration: 00:11:41

D O W N L O A D:

Mr Stern and his toys spr-1832 English-spankers.mp4

Rough Man Spank - MP4/HD - Paparazzo part 3

After what he saw, the school principal seriously punishes the schoolgirl with a special belt. She'll find out. Who gave the Director the incriminating photos.

File name:Paparazzo part 3 - RoughManSpank.mp4
File Size: 98.4 MB
Duration: 00:03:12

D O W N L O A D:

Paparazzo part 3 - RoughManSpank.mp4

Triple A Spanking - AAA Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Lily Swan, Raven Mackenzie - Personal Training Punishment (Part 1)

Raven has heard great things about the high success rate of Personal Trainer, Lily Swan. and wants to be able to get much fitter, much more quickly, of course. She has heard rumors about the regimen but learns first hand (literally) how such methods are employed to ensure Lily's clients are really motivated. Spankings and a Punishment regimen are used! Raven is a little shocked but agrees to undergo what happens if she fails to do as she promises in the upcoming months of fitness, lifestyle changes and a healthier diet! Lying to Lily is pointless, she will know, and lying to her would be lying to oneself in whatever goal was trying to be achieved! So Raven takes a hand spanking over her tight leggings and then with her panties pulled down, bottom fully exposed as she is spanked on all fours. She starts to feel the burn and sting of Lily's hard hand, but there is more. Lily also uses other implements when needed, so until their next meet in seven days, she gives Raven seven hard swats with a wooden paddle stick to remind and motivate her new client!

Categories: F/F Spankings, OTK Spankings, Paddling, Spanking, Strapping

Keywords: raven mackenzie, lily swan, fitness model, girl girl spanking, fitness, spandex, leggings, otk, hand spanking, aaaspanking

File name:Personal Training Punishment part 1 - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking).mp4
File Size: 521 MB
Duration: 00:07:32

D O W N L O A D:

Personal Training Punishment part 1 - Aaaspanking (Triple A Spanking).mp4

Sarah Gregory Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Amelia Jane Rutherford, Zoe Page - Slutty Sorority Sisters

Amelia has been acting like such a filthy slut in the sorority. none of the boys or girls are safe on campus from her sexual advances! Head step-sister, Zoe, is furious with this outlandish behavior. This is setting a bad example to the new pledges that this type of behavior is acceptable. She plans to do something extra special to teach Amelia a lesson she won't soon forget. Zoe takes this filthy, nasty slut over her lap for a much deserved and long overdue spanking. Amelia is spanked over her tight, short skirt, sheer panties, and then on her bare, exposed bottom. After the spanking, naked Amelia and a quickly disrobed topless Zoe are so turned on that they can't help but grind on top of each other.

Categories: F/F Spankings, OTK Spankings, Spanking

Keywords: Amelia Jane Rutherford, Zoe Page

File name:Slutty Sorority Sisters Б─⌠ Sarahgregoryspanking.mp4
File Size: 982 MB
Duration: 00:16:47

D O W N L O A D:

Slutty Sorority Sisters Б─⌠ Sarahgregoryspanking.mp4

Spanking Sarah/Best British Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Lola Reay, Lucy Lauren, Sarah Stern - The punishing police woman (Part 1)

When mom & step daughter are caught out in a car with no licence and drink driving the police chief decides that they should suffer a real harsh penalty. She will visit their home and over the course of the day will subject them to a series of punishments. Starting with cold canings. Both have to agree this punishment and it will be carried out in a strict controlled environment. These will be hard and measured with no mercy shown

Categories: Caning, Domestic Discipline, F/F Spankings, Fem/Dom, Whipping

Keywords: cold caning

File name:The punishing police woman Part 1 spr-1904 Spankingsarah.mp4
File Size: 812 MB
Duration: 00:13:11

D O W N L O A D:

The punishing police woman Part 1 spr-1904 Spankingsarah.mp4

Latin Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Daniella's interview and punishment HQ

In 2017, a couple of weeks after the earthquake in Mexico, we continued recording a Latin Spanking documentary for Vice, that building had already been verified and we went up for the first time after earthquake to continue recording. That time Daniella got late and she was supposed to help me clean and order that apartment due to the mess caused by the earthquake, there was a lot of dust and there were many things on the floor, so I had to do it. Our vice friends interviewed Daniella before and after her punishment. I gave her a well-deserved punishment for have gotten late, I spanked her with my hands, with the wooden paddle, the leather paddle and the christian paddle, and whipped her with my belt, It was a long and hard demonstration for a true reason (this is a behind the scenes video, I hope to get original material from Vice soon). That documentary was memorable, this year it will reach one million views. Daniella is a star!

Related Categories: SPANKING M/F, FETISH, OTK SPANKING, PADDLING, CLASSIC SPANKING.
Keywords: hand spanking, disciplinary spanking, spanking documentary, hard spanking, red bottoms, latin spanking, belting, school girl uniform, paddling, spanking, hair pulling, domestic discipline.

File name:Daniellas_Interview_and_Punishment- 05.mp4
File Size: 2.98 GB
Duration: 00:42:11

D O W N L O A D:

Daniellas_Interview_and_Punishment- 05.mp4

Spanking 101 The Videos/Spanking 101: The Clips - MP4/Full HD - Sarah Gregory,Amy Fox - New Fetishes Hot Bottoms Pt 1

Bratty Sarah Gregory and Amy Fox gain access to Step-Daddy Tubaman's FetLife profile and decide to have some fun at his expense, changing and adding some funny fetishes.

Unfortunately, he catches them.

So, a certain two brats are going to end up sporting very sore bottoms.

Sarah is first, much to the glee of Amy . . .

Related Categories: SPANKING M/F, OTK SPANKING, CLASSIC SPANKING, CORPORAL BDSM, SPANDEX.
Keywords: sarah gregory, amy fox, sore bottoms, naughty girls, punishment, discipline, tight pants, public spanking, asses, butts, leggings.

File name:New_Fetishes_Hot_Bottoms_Pt_1.mp4
File Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:06:20

D O W N L O A D:

New_Fetishes_Hot_Bottoms_Pt_1.mp4

Dreams of Spanking/Pandora Blake's Dreams of Spanking/52821 - pandora-blake-s-dreams-of-spanking - MP4/Full HD - Pandora Blake - I'd Better Do It Myself

Pandora's a good girl: she's never been in trouble at school before. When she gets her first detention, then, she's terrified - what if the stories are true? She's heard all kinds of things about what happens in the Headmistress's office, with students bent over the chaise longue and punished mercilessly.

When she arrives to find the Headmistress isn't there, then, she feels conflicted. On one hand, she's filled with relief - but what if simply leaving gets her into even more trouble? And how will she ever know whether or not she's strong enough to handle the sharp sting of the Headmistress's ruler?

I'd Better Do It Myself is a solo spanking film starring Pandora Blake, and fans of self-inflicted punishment will find a lot to love about it. She certainly doesn't spare the rod (or slipper, or ruler, or paddle) once she's uncovered the secrets of the punishment cupboard - in fact, we're left with no doubt that she'll be trying to get herself into trouble again.

Related Categories: SCHOOL UNIFORM , PADDLING , SOLO FEMALE , ROLE PLAY , SLIPPERS
Keywords: pandora blake , dreams of spanking , solo female , solo spanking , self punishment , slippers , ruler , paddling , hand spanking , hand punishment , detention , headmistress , sixth former , bare bottom , cotton knickers

File name:Pandora_Blake_Id_Better_Do_It_Myself-saf 03.mp4
File Size: 854 MB
Duration: 00:18:54

D O W N L O A D:

Pandora_Blake_Id_Better_Do_It_Myself-saf 03.mp4

Disciplinary Arts - MP4/Full HD - KYLE JOHNSON,CHRISTINA - RDS DISOBEDIENCE: CHRISTINA PART 1

Kyle sits down with his new mentee and model Christina to talk about her past issues and current situations. A quiet, timid Christina opens up to Kyle about her school work and regretful behaviors the day before. After he lectures Christina, Kyle takes her over his knee for a hard dose of reality. It doesn't take long for Christina to start sobbing her little eyes out.

Related Categories: SPANKING M/F , OTK SPANKING , ASS SMACKING , PADDLING , TATTOOS & PIERCINGS
Keywords: disciplinary arts , otk spanking , mf spanking , punished , corporal , punishment , real spanking , bare bottom , hand spanking , yasmine , wooden spoon

File name:RDS_DISOBEDIENCE_CHRISTINA_PART_1_Full_Video- 01.mp4
File Size: 336 MB
Duration: 00:07:26

D O W N L O A D:

RDS_DISOBEDIENCE_CHRISTINA_PART_1_Full_Video- 01.mp4

Sarah Gregory Spanking - MP4/Full HD - Zoe Page - The English Tutor

Red has been sent to strict disciplinarian and tutor Miss Zoe Page for half term. She has been falling behind in many core subjects at school and her parents feel that some extra help is required. There are strict rules where she is staying. and breaking them results in punishment. This discipline is, of course, good old fashioned over the knee spankings. From the start, Miss Page shows her just how discipline will be carried out to make sure she gets full co-operation from this wayward girl. Red hesitantly takes her position over the maternal lap of her tutor for a hard hand spanking. There is also a special rule: A spanking in the day means a spanking at bedtime. So later that evening, Red meets the English mistress in the study once again. She is back over the lap for a hard bare bottom spanking including the dreaded, stinging Mason and Pearson hairbrush. She cries out in pain as she promises to be on her best behavior to avoid any repeat punishments if she fails in her assignments.

Categories: Spanking, Hairbrush Spanking, OTK Spankings, F/F Spankings

Keywords: Zoe Page, Old Fashioned, Little Red Girl , Scolding , British

File name:The_English_Tutor_Sarah_Gregory_Spanking- 06.mp4
File Size: 1.17 GB
Duration: 00:20:35

D O W N L O A D:

The_English_Tutor_Sarah_Gregory_Spanking- 06.mp4

Dallas Spanks Hard - MP4/SD - Kinky Custom Classic

A kinky request had this naughty cheerleader not paying attention to the 'string section' when partaking in her cheerleading practice. She is given a sound paddling in the classic school paddle position, a pop quiz of a portion of her routine and a bottom blistering with a thick wooden spoon, resulting in parts of her bottom matching her cheerleading uniform! You are seeing this before anyone else my loyal members!

Thank You So Much! Dallas & Sabrina

Related Categories: STRAPPING , SPANKING M/F , BOOT FETISH , BRAT GIRLS , BRUISES
Keywords: exotic women , spanking in boots , leather belt , bra fetish , spanked until marked , belt whipping , counting spanks , submissive sluts , spanked submissives , brusies from belt , log haired women , spanking native american , obedient submissives , hard spanking , punishment spankiing

File name:hailey_cheer.mp4
File Size: 131 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:12:24

D O W N L O A D:

hailey_cheer.mp4

Dallas Spanks Hard - MP4/SD - Miranda`s List 4

The domestic scene is set to 'well done' as I introduce this very naughty MILF to my over-sized hairbrush. Over my knee she went, for a long and hard session regarding bad behaviors, addressed right off of the list, she was ordered to bring with her that early morning. She put on her brave face as the sound of that brush echoed off the walls. That wasn't the end though! I had her roll as the universe chose the whip to sting her bottom that was already on fire!

Related Categories: STRAPPING , SPANKING M/F , BOOT FETISH , BRAT GIRLS , BRUISES
Keywords: exotic women , spanking in boots , leather belt , bra fetish , spanked until marked , belt whipping , counting spanks , submissive sluts , spanked submissives , brusies from belt , log haired women , spanking native american , obedient submissives , hard spanking , punishment spankiing

File name:miranda1_up_4.mp4
File Size: 121 MB
Resolution: 960 x 540
Duration: 00:11:48

D O W N L O A D:

miranda1_up_4.mp4

Elite Pain/Mood Pictures - MP4/HD - Escape Room

A'gorgeoue glrI (Lyen Parker) Ie'fooled Into an Escape Room game wlthout knowlng the exact ruIea of the game. Actually the players learn the real poInt ot the game Once they are In: but at that tlme It Ia too late to quit. They moat 'IIght forthelr "we and endure terrlble paln In exchange tor keys and cluea' W whlch glvea them hope to escape from the Imprleonment. And all thIa Ie belng 'ehown to the derknet subscribers; Once at the darkest films of our so far wIth . £101.. tfhumllaltlon ,fer and paln

File name:Mood-Pictures_-_Escape_Room.mp4
File Size: 2.21 GB
Duration: 01:15:26

D O W N L O A D:

Mood-Pictures_-_Escape_Room.mp4

Elite Pain - MP4/HD - Painful Duel 7

First off, let me say that you don't need to go back and watch any other previous Mood Pictures/ElitePain films to fully enjoy this film. The title might say "7", but the plot stands alone. It's pretty simple: Liv is making time with Zazie's boyfriend, and Zazie has challenged her to a duel. Zazie wants to best Liv in a contest to see which of them is the stronger woman. That's as good a reason as any to explain why two beautiful women would subject themselves to the pain that they're about to receive, and to be honest, it's kind of the best reason.

Lady Amanda gets the action going with a breast whipping that is absolutely terrifying to watch. By "terrifying" I mean the action is hot - Hot - HOT! I love the interaction between the two women as they look at the other during their punishment. Liv looks scared to death, and Zazie tries to put on a brave face.

I really love the interplay between the two women here; just the right mix of defiance and bravery, contrasted with fear and terror. And speaking of contrast, I liked that the two women's bodies are a contrast as well; one blue-eyed fair-skinned blonde and one brown-eyed dusky brunette. Both totally hot, and both totally whipped to pieces.

After surviving Round One of their ordeal, the two girls are subjected to an ass whipping. They're bound to a frame that displays their attributes nicely. After having their tits abused in Round One, it doesn't take long for Lady Amanda's whip to do its handiwork against the girls' stamina as their asses begin to redden with the blows from her whip. It helps that since their pert asses are so closely bound together, a few of the strikes intended for one girl end up catching the other girl, too. Lady Amanda takes advantage of the situation and decides to whip them both at the same time. It's only fair, right?

Next comes what could possibly be the best AOH whipping scene ever recorded.

The girls are bound side by side, wrists cuffed and raised high, stretching their bodies out for the whip. Unlike the earlier tests, where the girls were given lashes in groups of ten, this time each girl will receive one lash, then the other girl will receive a lash, then back to the first girl. This means that we, the viewer, will enjoy near-continuous whip strikes against the backs of our two heroic women as they endure stroke after stroke. Barely will they have recovered from one lash before the next lash falls.

Look at those beautiful unmarked backs, strung up and waiting for the kiss of the whip.

The victims cry out beautifully as each stroke finds its mark. Both women are attractive, young, and full of life. As their bodies break down, their cries become a symphony of pain and agony. Their faces twist with shock and horror as their bodies dangle from the ends of the chain.

Lady Amanda has never looked better. I love her outfit and her choice of colors; not a full black, but a mix of black and navy blue to give her some color. It's a good decision and I like it; a good mix of dark colors but with a splash of palette to give her some attention. I also appreciated that she chose to wear a black bra to match her skirt and that she kept that third button open so that we could see that black bra. This is a woman that knows how to dress her body, and dress it well.I like Lady Amanda better in this role than as the victim. It's a role she plays the way I think a dominant role should be played. She's clearly in her element here and she makes this film that much more powerful. A good movie needs a good villain, and she does that well in this film. The fact that it's bilingual - Zazie is Hungarian and Liv is American - is a plus. Lady Amanda shows her lingual skills by speaking both languages, and she sounds absolutely cold and evil when she speaks English with her Hungarian accent. She's just dripping with evil deliciousness.

The film does have a few issues. For one thing, the sound has a bit of a hollow echo to it, as if the microphone was in a tunnel. For some, that may enhance the effect of being in a dark, spacious dungeon. If it's a distraction, you can watch the film with the sound off and the movie will still stand strong; it's that good.

The second problem I have is mostly in the first round of action. In some camera angles, Lady Amanda is blocking the view of Zazie. Even though Zazie isn't the focal point when Liv is getting her punishment, it's nice to be able to see Zazie's reaction to Liv's suffering. Liv looks absolutely terrified as Zazie absorbs the blows and each stroke that falls on Zazie counts down to Liv's turn under the lash, so it would be nice to see if Zazie reacts the same way as she awaits her turn.

The third problem I have with the film is the size and placement of the watermark. Granted, the watermark isn't present throughout the entirety of the film, but it does obstruct some key moments in the first round; namely, Liv's look of anticipation of the next whip stroke.

That said, this film is still strong enough to warrant a place in your library, particularly the third round in which the girls are strung up and whipped until they can't take any more abuse. That scene alone is worth the price, and when you add in the drama of the first round's tit whipping, you get a film that is a must-buy for whipping fans. It's not often that Mood Pictures/Elite Pain gets two women of the caliber of Zazie and Liv, particularly under the whip of Lady Amanda. While this film could be better, it's still a dynamite production. I really hope we see both of these women in a sequel; perhaps Liv getting revenge against Zazie. Or, if you're a stickler for rules and fair play, Zazie actually endures one whip stroke more than Liv. We can't have that now, can we? If this were a sport, both teams would need to re-take the field to play out the game. In this case, we should have both girls strung up and whipped again. It's only fair.

Buy this film, or else Lady Amanda will whip this girl.

If you do buy this film, Lady Amanda will whip them both.

File name:elitepain_-painful_duel_7hd.mp4
File Size: 1.87 GB
Duration: 01:03:46

D O W N L O A D:

elitepain_-painful_duel_7hd.mp4

Back