Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Astro Domina - Foot Puppy

You're crawling behind Sydney today, admiring her feet and legs in her sexy summer sandals. She notices you and asks how much you love her feet. Get up close and have a good look. You see, Sydney has you locked in chastity, so you can look and obsess all you want, but your little dick will hurt and throb in it's confines.

She loves teasing her locked up foot puppies, she knows your brain functions on her feet and she can do anything she wants with you with just a wiggle of her toes. She orders you to sniff and kiss her feet, it's all you desire. She wants you to focus only on her feet while you're chastized. She wants you throbbing and desperate.

Do you think you could withstand her relentless teasing? Are you really ready to be Sydney's foot puppy?

Video: MP4
Filesize: 469 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:41
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Candy Glitter - Turning Hand Humping Addicts Into Mindfucked Puppets

You love being an addict, don't you? So I'm going to turn you into my addict, my addicted hand humper. And it's going to be so easy for me to completely mindfuck and manipulate you because I know how desperate you are to be owned by a hot bratty princess like me. You want me to take over and completely wreck your mind. You need it, you want it. So stroke for me, every single stroke makes you more and more addicted to me. You like seeing just how weak and helpless you can get for me, don't you? You like wasting all of your time jerking off just for me.

I know exactly what to say to you in order to completely fucking ruin you, to make you addicted to me, dependent on me. Pump that fucking cock. Hump your hand. Make it feel so good like the helpless little weak addict that you are. You are eager to spend hour after hour humping your hand for me. Jerk it, become more and more addicted to me. You're helpless against me. It's going to be so easy to turn you into my addict. Fuck your hand harder. I'm already inside of your head, right there in your mind, completely controlling you, manipulating you, day by day, clip by clip. Feel your mind melting for me.

Submit all control you thought you had and become my hand humping addict for life. Hump your hand, be a good boy. You like being a good boy for me. You are mine, you are owned by me, you are addicted to me. Fuck your hand. You can't stay away, you can't quit me. Even it you wanted to, you wouldn't be able to escape my grip on you. Do you know why? Because you are an addict who doesn't have control over his impulses.

Hump your hand loser. You're so fucking weak for me. You're my little puppet, my little hand humper. Do you like being controlled like a little puppet? Of course you do. And it never ever ends, the more you stroke to me the more addicted you become. The harder it becomes to quit me. Eventually you'll spend every waking hour thinking of me. Stroking for me. And then after that process is complete, after I've infiltrated your mind that far I'll go even deeper and I'll start infiltrating your brain. You'll be thinking about me, dreaming about me, I will live in your subconscious. I'll be the first thing you think of when you wake up and the last thing you think about before you go to sleep. I will be in your head at all times. And you will be so thankful for it.

It feels so good to be manipulated by me while you jerk. You don't realize it but every single thing that I say to you is calculated. I'm just trying to get deeper and deeper inside of your head. And you love that I have the power and knowledge to manipulate you that hard. Jerk it faster, be my good boy. You like when I call you a good boy, it's like a trigger for you, it encourages your addiction to me. You need more and more and more of me. You need to be my addict. Don't try to fight it. I'm inside of your head and you can't fucking quit me. Keep stroking your addicted cock. You are so fucked. I'm not going anywhere, I'm going to addict you more and more. I'm going to completely own you.

Filesize: 645 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:08:44

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

London Lix - Custom Fit For A Loser

Filesize: 359 MB
Duration: 00:10:48

Download and Enjoy

Cin - Cheating Wife Dumps Loser Husband - Cuckold

It's over. I'm done with you. I have no idea why on earth was I with you in the first place. You have a tiny dick, you cum within seconds, and your simply unworthy of any female, let alone a goddess such as myself.
There's no changing my mind. There's no way I'm spending another second with you. I have better things to do, WORTHY dicks to fuck.
Oh, I can see that tiny award little bump in your pants I know you're so hard just thinking about me fucking an alpha. Bounding up and down on a wet, huge dick. Fucking him the way you'll never get to fuck.
Say goodbye to your soon to be ex wife, cause you'll never get anywhere near me again. You're simply unworthy.

Filesize: 431 MB
Duration: 00:07:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

From the Lips of Allah

Listen carefully to the words that come out of My expensive bl00.d-red Christian Louboutin lips. Stay in your place, Muslim mutt. Serve and sacrifice. Obey and pray.

Filesize: 573 MB
Duration: 00:06:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Ellie Idol - Red Leather

Here I am all dress up in your absolute favorite thing. We both know women look their best in leather. I'm wearing red leather gloves, corset, skirt, and choker. What do you think? Paired with my matching red lipstick, I look absolutely stunning. You can feel your arousal building from the sight. It's getting harder to control, so you won't. Give in. Allow yourself the pleasure. Feel the lust building up. Very soon, I'll have you shooting your spunk for me and my red leather.

Filesize: 466 MB
Duration: 00:07:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Isabel / LDB Mistress - Losers Get Castrated

Hey puppet, welcome back to my new video, look what i found in my kitchen ahah! Can't wait to use my new WEAPON! You're such an idiot and i'm ready to cut your balls!

Filesize: 530 MB
Duration: 00:06:57

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Aria Alexander - Cock Controlling Masturbatrix

Mistress Aria is going to turn you into a mindless slave completely wrapped around her little finger and addicted to stroking your cock. You will obey my every command and build up your orgasm until your knees are shaking and ready to explode then STOP! Now start stroking again as we are going to play a little game while you stare at my perfect ass and pretty pink pussy. I will keep teasing you, keep making you jerk closer to the edge until I have complete control over that cock and your orgasms.

Filesize: 495 MB
Duration: 00:09:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Samantha Ryan - MARRY your HAND, LOSER

you make the PERFECT couple... LOL" Goddess Samantha Ryan's talking about you and your HAND, loserboy!!! LOL! After all, your hand is the closest thing you'll ever have to a wife! NO pretty girl will EVER want to walk down the aisle with a total fucking loser like you. So put yourself in Goddess Samantha's HANDS. She'll take good care of you. She teases you until you're her clueless jackpuppet, a willing and docile accomplice for her devilish schemes of emasculating pathetic weak losers. She liked when Melissa Jacobs made losers talk to their own hands, and she takes it to a whole new level!! This is BEYOND slave orders - this is MIND INVASION! Ready to take your marriage vows, loser? Oh yeah, you were BORN ready, idiot! LOL! All you small dicked losers are married to your hands anyway, may as well make it OFFICIAL! She humiliates you constantly, and eventually makes you talk to your little peewee!! Hahaha! It's sooooo funny. This is one of our favorite humiliation clips, HANDS down! Guess it's you and your hand tonight loser. And EVERY night for the rest of your life, stud! What do you think SHE'LL make you kiss on your shameful wedding night? And how will she make you consummate the marriage?? HAHA! Watch and learn, you cuckolded -fucker, as Goddess Samantha mocks you and the ONLY thing you're ever going to cherish and hold...LOL!!! Surrender your palm and your silly little cock, and let Samantha do the rest, as she cockteases you down the aisle of painful, never-to-be-forgotten humiliation! "Stop looking at MY body! Be FAITHFUL to your hand, LOL!" Just think, weakling - as if you weren't twisted and demented enough already, now anytime you get even the slightest chance of being with a woman, you'll be wracked with guilt and humiliation for CHEATING on your hand!! It's best this way, jackoff. Only NORMAL guys deserve a wife, and to breed. Scum like YOU need to be locked away from us, pulling it like the rejects you are. Oh, and TRY to hold that losercream in your little balls till the end this time, dork. We know it's HARD for you sexless worms, but you BETTER since there's a nice little surprise waiting for you newlyweds, LOL! Enjoy your lonely little reception and humiliating ceremony, dickweed. Should be a really HOT wedding night, LOL!! So cum get hitched, jackass! It's your BIG day, little guy, and Goddess Samantha can't wait to make you succumb to your life partner - your little hand! HAHAHAHA!

Video: WMV
Filesize: 177 MB
Resolution: 640x480
Duration: 00:11:44
Audio: WMA, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Natasha - Get Out Of Denial Free Card

Sometimes I get you so turned on and desperate to cum that you just can't handle denial. You don't simply want an orgasm; you NEED it. Lucky boy, this clip is your denial buyout.

Buy this clip, and you have one get out of denial free card. You can use it now or at anytime in the future. Need a second use? Find yourself desperate and denied again? You can buy this clip as many times as you want.

But this clip is more than just a buyout. Instead of suffering alone with your blue balls, you'll get to enjoy a hot, teasing jerk off session that's focused totally on pleasure. A slow buildup, sensual teasing, sweet encouragement...this JOI clip is pure bliss.

Filesize: 348 MB
Duration: 00:15:07

Download and Enjoy

Manipulatrix Ivy - Turning Your Brain Off

Here's your version of a tailgate. Instead of being a man and getting ready for a sporty night out, you're preparing for your Ivy clip binge with a different pregame clip. Watch this before you binge on my other clips to help open your mind. This intoxicating video will turn off your pesky little brain in preparation for all of my superior teachings. I want you weak, broken and drooling.

Filesize: 120 MB
Duration: 00:12:51
Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy

Shaye Rivers - Virgin Loser

Filesize: 296 MB
Duration: 00:09:38

Download and Enjoy

London Lix - Live In The Moment

Filesize: 277 MB
Duration: 00:10:46

Download and Enjoy

Miss Luscious - Good Boys Get Facials

Filesize: 217 MB
Duration: 00:05:52

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Lindsey - Shiny Bikini POV Snap and Pay

you know the rules by now. Snap and pay games are so fun! It's so fun to take everything I can from you with just the snap of My pretty fingers. Get on your knees and stroke your cock while you pay over and over again. I know you can't enough of this shiny bikini.

Filesize: 891 MB
Duration: 00:10:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Dannii Harwood - You Wish I Had a Cock

Hello my dirty little faggots. Can we PLEASE stop with the "I'm not gay that's why I buy your clips Miss Harwood." Please. By the end of this clip you will be wanting cock and in particular my cock. This banana will work perfectly. I want you to picture a big hard cock. That's right. Get on your knees like a good boy for me. Get that cock out and stroke it for me. Now get nice and close and suck this cock. That's it loser. Suck this big fat cock! I should buy a strap on so I can fuck your ass with it. Bend over for me and spread that ass. Good boy. Just imagine that I'm fucking that tight asshole of yours. I bet you would love it. Nice and deep in that asshole of yours. Take that cock for me. Deeper and deeper. Now take it out of that asshole of yours and suck it clean like a good bitch for me. Get it nice and clean bitch. No, you don't get to cum today loser, maybe next time!

Filesize: 373 MB
Duration: 00:07:51

Download and Enjoy

Latex Barbie- Let's 69

Have you ever fantasized about a sexual experience with me? Ever wonder what it would be like, to have me... the queen of tease and denial... 69 with you? My pussy inches from your face, and your cock... teasing between my lips? Buy this clip, and find out what I would do to you, what happens next...

Filesize: 141 MB
Duration: 00:02:08

Download and Enjoy

Lindsey Leigh - Nude Dance Tease

This song is my jam recently. It is slow and has a nice beat to it.
Vocals are very dreamy, just like my body.
Watch me showcase my assets while dancing around to a song I like.

Filesize: 183 MB
Resolution: 1918x1040
Duration: 00:04:10
Audio: MPEG Audio, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Reya Reign - Mommy's Tits Are Better JOI

I heard you and your girlfriend arguing the other day about how she doesn't want to take your relationship to the next level. I mean seriously son, all you've done so far is kiss! She won't even show you her boobs?! If she won't show you her tits, then mommy will. She doesn't need to know about it. Daddy doesn't need to know about it. I've seen you looking at my chest, I don't mind. Mommy loves to show off her big, perky tits- unlike your girlfriend. Your getting hard just talking about it! Mmm yes, touch yourself while mommy teases you. I'll even let you touch them and suck on them! I bet your girlfriend would never let you do that! I want you to cum to me, not to your girlfriend. My tits are better anyways! You know she can't make you feel as good as mommy can.

Filesize: 550 MB
Duration: 00:14:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

London Lix - You Don't Want To Fuck Me

Filesize: 302 MB
Duration: 00:09:58

Download and Enjoy

Shaye Rivers - Sister Ass Worship Denial

Filesize: 205 MB
Duration: 00:05:34

Download and Enjoy

Eva de Vil - My Nutless Wonder 2

Hi, my nutless wonder, how's life since I battered your testicles into oblivion and reduced them to utter mush? It must be miserable. It's so funny seeing them battered and mushy, dangling there..the sad remnants of what once was.

It must also be difficult for you having to see me prance around the house fully nude, getting ready for my dates with real men, while you can't even raise an erection anymore. Not a trace of sexual sentiment. How frustrating it must be. And all because I destroyed your balls! That's too bad but you have to embrace your new destiny now.

Tonight, you're gonna help me get ready for my date and try to hold back the tears as I bathe my naked body, preparing myself for a hot, testosterone fueled fuck session with my new man.

Filesize: 375 MB
Duration: 00:07:11

Download and Enjoy

Young Goddess Kim - Pantyhose JOI to the Beat

Would LOVE to see a tan pantyhose tease JOI game. As usual, a short tight skirt and classic black pumps.
Would LOVE for You to get a metronome and demand that I stroke my cock in rhythm while You tease and torture me with Your perfect pantyhose legs. Make sure You speed the metronome up, slow it down, completely stop it, etc. Please vary the speeds at random. When the metronome is off, hands off my cock.

Filesize: 492 MB
Duration: 00:12:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Rhiannon/Celestialxo - Tiny Cock Husband Cuckold

I love you, I really do. But you know that with your tiny cock, you couldn't ever truly please me. That's why I'll be fucking other men, other men who can actually satisfy me sexually. You will watch, and you will enjoy it. Maybe you'll actually learn a thing or two about pleasing a woman as well.

Filesize: 213 MB
Duration: 00:06:25
Audio: AAC LTP, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Madison Stone - Slave Training - My Expectations

"I would love a custom clip of you breaking me to be your real slave. Something like permanent chastity with my only pleasure being serving you! Your butler or whatever else you desire. Even some strict whipping for anything that didn't measure up to YOUR standards. Just no sissy stuff. This hopefully leaves you room to train e to be what works for YOU! I look forward to seeing what you come up with"

Filesize: 466 MB
Duration: 00:13:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

London Lix - Virgin's Computer Date

Filesize: 271 MB
Duration: 00:09:52

Download and Enjoy

Natasha - Milk Out Three Orgasms

Get ready for a cock pumping, ball draining, forced orgasm session. Three explosions in just one clip. Three ejaculations in only 18 minutes. Are you up for the challenge?

Of course you are. There's no greater thrill than cumming for me, especially when I push your limits and milk you dry. There's no greater pleasure than giving in to my total control.

Your body is my little toy. Your cock is mine to use however I please.

Start jerking! The marathon begins...now.

Filesize: 552 MB
Duration: 00:17:43

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Candy Glitter - Cum for My Tits

I want you to start slowly stroking your cock. My tits are so perfect, and I want you to stare at them while you slowly stroke your cock. Your cock is swelling for me. Pick up the pace, and stroke faster and faster as I tease you with my perfect perky breasts. I can't wait to make you cum for my tits.

Filesize: 507 MB
Duration: 00:12:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Young Goddess Kim - Knockout with my cock out

Outfit from "Goddess Kim's Muddy Boot Licker" with dark makeup and lipstick and black strap on. Clip description: Video begins with you standing over me with 1 foot on my chest. You victory pose while flexing your muscles and grinding you heel into my chest as you recapping the ass beating you just gave me after I challenged you to a fight. You knocked out my teeth, broke both of my jaws, gave me 2 black eyes, and fractured my orbital bone. You laugh at me, call me all types of names, and brag about your strength and power as you alternate between posing with your foot on my chest, groin, throat, and grinding your the sole of your heel in my face as you continue talking trash. You then walk away to grab your strap on, and victory cigar. You return wearing your strap on with a victory cigar. You light the cigar and inform me that now that you've beaten me thoroughly it's time to break me. You add some trampling and stomps to the face to show you're not fucking around and then tell me you're going to humiliate me until I submit willingly. You demand I lick the soles and suck the heels that destroyed me, worship the muscles that overpowered me, and then suck off your cock with a broken jaw as a final submission that I'm your bitch. After rubbing your soles/heels in my face and making me lick and suck them you sit on top of my chest with your strap on right in my face and flex as you smoke your cigar. I don't submit initially so you alternate between coercing me to suck your dick and lick your balls, eat the ash from your cigar, inhale your smoke, and swallow your spit all the while sitting on my chest and laughing and talking trash about how much pain I must be in to keep swallowing all that ash, cock, and spit with 2 broken jaws. You keep this up until I finally begin to willingly suck you off. You declare victory and then get off of me to go get your phone. As a reward for my nutrition you're going to bless me with even more of your spit to quench my thirst. You spit multiple times on the floor and tell me to lick it up but I'm too beaten up to move so you decide to help me out by stepping in all the gooey spit with your heel and coercing me to lick the spit from your sole over and over as it drips from the bottom of your shoe. After minutes of coercing me to lick spit from your boots you sit back on top of my chest and stick your balls and dick in my mouth while taking pictures, laughing, and degrading me. Once you've got enough pictures to satisfy you, you tell me to beg you to put me out of misery. Once I do, you know I'm broken and begin face fucking me hard. Right before I pass out from the pain you say "Thank me and then pass out with my dick in your mouth, bitch". You continue face fucking me until I pass out. You then flip me off, spit in my face, and walk off laughing.

Filesize: 950 MB
Duration: 00:19:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amanda - Dirty Talking Brat JOI Ripoff

WARNING! This clip will cause a raging erection make sure you use caution while watching!!

Filesize: 654 MB
Duration: 00:07:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Bratty Keana - July Small Dick Tax

It's Time You Pay Your Monthly Loser Tiny Dick tax. Yeah I'm Charging You For Having A Tiny Dick You Can Think Of This As Your Monthly Offering Of Forgiveness. Of Course I'll Humiliate You A Little Bit As A Good Boy Reward In This 8 Min Clip.

Filesize: 120 MB
Duration: 00:08:10

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Isabel / LDB Mistress - Ballbusting POV!

I think that you're invisible! You look like an insignificant piece of shit! I look so amazing & sexy today and you're so disgusting! I can feel your smell, and you smell like shit!. You're under your desk, like a loser, jerking off your stupid, pathetic cock. You're nothing without me. Bow down on my floor cause i want to destroy your balls! You don't need them! Let me Cru.sh your fuckin dick, asshole! Oh...i've seen somenthing that you're trying to hide.....your wallet!

Filesize: 242 MB
Duration: 00:08:46

Download and Enjoy

Amanda - Intense Shiny Bodysuit Coerced-Intox

Sit back, relax and undress. I want you to pick your favorite vice and have it by you. One hand will be stroking, your eyes staring and your brain completely turned to mush over me. Teasing you is fun, but combined with this makes it even better.

Filesize: 490 MB
Duration: 00:21:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Candy Glitter - Edge your Tiny Dick

Your little tiny dick gets so hard for me. That dick is so small it seems like it might be defective! Can you edge? It's probably hard to edge while only stroking with your fingers. Today I want you to edge that pathetic tiny little dicklette as you stare at my perfect body. Try not to cum, bitch boy. If your little prick squirts out of turn there will be consequences. Edge until I allow your puny little cocklette to cum.

Filesize: 437 MB
Duration: 00:20:52

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Danielle Maye XXX - Family Secret

My little brother has always had a thing for me, ive known it for years and love to tease and bully him about it.
I want to know what he is willing to do just to get a glimpse of me.
I put on my biggest strap-on i used to use on my ex boyfriend and ram it deep into my little brothers tight asshole and fuck him till he explodes.

Filesize: 1.32 GB
Duration: 00:15:19

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Mia - Manipulating My High, Horny, Stupid Step Daddy

Filesize: 708 MB
Duration: 00:09:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back