Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Natasha Bedroom - Loser Conditioning Game

On one level, this humiliation clip is just a simple JOI game. When I show you my two middle fingers, you jerk hard and horny and fast. When I pull them away, you assume the hands off position and wait with bated breath. Seems simple, yeah?

Not so fast.

What I'm doing here is more than simply taking control of your cock. I'm also taking control of your mind and your very arousal triggers. The human mind is malleable, especially when it comes to the realm of sexuality, and especially when it involves a horny loser's mind.

You stroke for my middle fingers, and your brain records the experience. Your mind remembers that it felt oh so good to be flipped off. Pleasure follows humiliation. Humiliation makes you hard. And then your mind recalls the blue balling misery in the absence of humiliation. Without it, you are soft. When my middle fingers are erect, you are erect. When my middle fingers are flaccid, you become flaccid. You are simply waiting for the pleasure of abuse.

So far there's no cure for loser. So what's a loser to do? There's only one choice: to be conditioned into a bigger and BIGGER loser with my loser training game.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 607 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:18:36
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Ceara Lynch - 5 Stages of Ceara - Panic

As enjoyable as the first stage was, you know that deep down this is NOT right. How can you be so hopelessly devoted to me? This bizarre addiction slowly engulfs you're entire being, a curse that will haunt you for the rest of your life. Your heart begins to race after finally becoming aware of how trapped you are in your newfound devotion. A fear that you have lost all power in your world because you've signed your life away to the devil. It must be scary to know your fate is in the hands of a devious Humiliatrix, but that fear is what keeps you bound to me. Your soul is imprinted with mine, an unbreakable bond that makes you my property. You are desperate to live your life without me, but you're even more desperate to serve. This feeling of panic is only driving your excitement to sink further into the darkness of your desires...

Filesize: 510 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:06:54

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Madam Violet - I Say When The Rush Cums

I know you boys have been waiting for this for a while, the deepest HARDEST mindfuck, a triple threat; mesmerise, My beautiful tits and this little bottle of magic. It's going to to be a thrill, a RUSH, but ultimately? It's a dangerous game you're playing slave.let's PLAY!

First, into My Realm you slip, relaxing your body softening your mind. When you're deep and ready it's time to STROKE. Desperate to SNIFF you will wait until I say, and we do it MY way. Every time I SNAP once, your mind will double the depth of trance and every time I SNAP twice you will dive in between My tits, beat that dick and INHALE DEEP you lucky little bitch!

Losing all control as you BURY your head between My tits, DEEP long breaths in. I tell you when to breathe, I tell you when to stroke, when to cum. I will tell you whatever and you will do it because you are a good boy and a thrill seeker you LOVE that RUSH. I am just TOO HOT you probably won't last until the end.GOOD boys will though.

I make your cock ache so bad, washing your mind, taking you to the edge. You will wait and KNEEL, because the RUSH CUMS when I say. Whatever I say. Because the pleasure I give you requires more.and MORE pleasure. I am where it begins and ends. You are commanded to SNIFF when I SNAP and CUM when I CLAP, if your fucked brain can do it! Goooooooood boy! : )

Filesize: 318 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:32:07

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Allexandra - Mesmerizing Tease and Denial Edging Game

I've been denying your for awhile now. And now I'm going to give you permission to edge, it's no fun if you're always locked away. I do enjoy teasing you. So we're going to play an edging game. It's so simple, even idiots can understand it. When I'm wearing red, you cannot touch your cock. And when I change into a green, you may touch your dick, but you must follow my instructions.

So while I'm wearing red, even though you really want to, there is no touching no matter how weak you become. You have to wait, it will only feel good when I tell you to. Don't be too stupid to think that your cock is your own, it's mine. It's my toy to play with. Absolutely no touching until I say. I want you to ache for my beauty as I tease your throbbing cock. I want your cock to suffer for me. You can only beg and plead to touch your cock.

Now stroke it as you stare at me in green. Jerk your cock as you look at me, my perfect breasts, my massive nipples. Yes it feels so good. Jerk your dick to my ass. You've need this. With each stroke you become more addicted. You just want to obey your Goddess. Give yourself to me, the owner of your mind, your cock, and your soul. You're so lucky I've given you permission to jerk.

But that's all for now. Red. I want you to wait, to want, to need. I know you'll do anything to touch it. You're on your knees, cock out, begging me to touch it. Beg me, I want to hear how desperate you are. I want to see how pathetic you can be. Reduce yourself to nothing. Go deeper. Fall under my spell. Now stroke it again. Green. Jerk it slowly, from the base to the tip. Stroke while you look at me, the owner of your cock. Who could resist a British brat? No one, not you. Jerk your cock. Faster.

Red. Aw did you think I was going to let you cum? I'm going to make you build it up first. You know it will feel much better if you wait. No touching. Just look at your hard cock twitching. Look at what I do to you. I get inside your brain and take over your body. Nobody does it like me. Keep looking at me as I tease you with my perfect, young body. But don't touch, not yet...

Green. Stroke it again, enjoy every single stroke. Your cock is rock solid. Your balls are full. You're begging to explode. Beg me to cum. Feel it building as your cock starts to pulsate in your hand. Look at me while you wank knowing that I am the one who controls your cock. Now I'm going to count you down to... Red. Don't touch it. No cumming for you today. Enjoy your blue balls. You will feel them all day and think of me. That's how I want you.

Filesize: 919 MB
Duration: 00:12:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Miki - Micropenis Dating Transparency

I have this really great idea to save all the women of the world a lot of trouble: dating apps should require all of its male users to submit their penis measurements. Sure, for someone like you, it would limit your dating pool (I mean, as far as I know, no one prefers a small penis).

But come on, empathize with all the women who might go on a date with you. Let's say you go on a date with a woman you met online. The date goes well, you both get along, and she wants to go home with you. She probably assumes you have at least an average sized dick, and then, you drop your pants. She'll then realize that she wasted an entire night, along with all the nights of texting back and forth with you. She'll probably come up with a polite reason to excuse herself, and then she'll ghost you forever.

Can't you see that this scenario is no fun for either of you?

Of course, no such feature on a dating app or site exists, so in the meantime, I suggest you either tell them yourself, or just take a pussy free pledge. The result is probably the same, either way.

It's the best for everyone, even pindicked losers like you, don't you think?

Filesize: 792 MB
Duration: 00:10:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Luscious - Morning Load

Rise and Shine! We're upping your daily protein load, so every morning you're going to be sure to jerk that cock of yours off to me while I'm wearing a sure sexy tiny purple bikini and swallow your load!

Filesize: 480 MB
Duration: 00:05:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Young Goddess Kim - You, My Permanent Caged Boot Slave

You have anticipated this moment of being where you truly belong - at the end of My divine boot soles. You are My eager pet, willing to prove your worthiness of My attention. Today you will prove your willingness to suffer for the honor of worshiping My boots. Grovel on the floor at My boots and thank Me for each crop to your ass! You have the honor of worshiping every inch of My thigh high leather boots. I want to feel your tongue licking them thoroughly. I've decided you are worthy of being kept 24/7 locked in My cage as My boot and shoe cleaning pet. Get in the cage, slave...

Filesize: 736 MB
Duration: 00:13:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Young Goddess Kim - You, My Permanent Caged Boot Slave

You have anticipated this moment of being where you truly belong - at the end of My divine boot soles. You are My eager pet, willing to prove your worthiness of My attention. Today you will prove your willingness to suffer for the honor of worshiping My boots. Grovel on the floor at My boots and thank Me for each crop to your ass! You have the honor of worshiping every inch of My thigh high leather boots. I want to feel your tongue licking them thoroughly. I've decided you are worthy of being kept 24/7 locked in My cage as My boot and shoe cleaning pet. Get in the cage, slave...

Filesize: 899 MB
Resolution: 1906x1072
Duration: 00:38:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Queen Nalah Evel - Time Warp

A vortex of my beauty and domination sucks you in more easily than you could ever imagine as my sultry voice drips poison into your ears, your mind clouds over, and your body goes weak with desire. Do exactly as I say as I guide you to the brink of ecstasy then pull you away as many times as my wicked little heart desires. I'll never let you cum. You'll keep watching on repeat and the end will never come. You're mine now.

Filesize: 1.92 GB
Duration: 00:22:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Valentina Nappi - Cum Obedience

Mistress Valentina is in the mood for some sexual pleasure. She has her slave's head locked in the queening box n she expects him to provide her stimulation with his tongue only. She knows what she wants and takes it from the slave, but she doesn't allow him to masturbate or even get hard. Instead she makes sure his focus stays on providing her with the pleasure that she is selfishly entitled to. As the slave gets to work licking her pussy and ass she directs him with sharp smacks from her riding crop. The slave knows better than to complain n dutifully obeys her worship commands. When she is satisfied, for now, she leaves her slave locked down for later use whenever she desires.

Filesize: 1000 MB
Duration: 00:11:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Serenity Sky - Nothing but a wallet

ASMR whisper, giggle, FINDOM brat I've got something to tell you.. I know you're growing addicted to me, and I know you can't stop thinking about me. I think you owe me now. Honestly, to tell you the truth, you're nothing but a wallet to me.. A big, fat, wallet. & I know you are so obsessed you'll do whatever me and my tits say.

Filesize: 146 MB
Duration: 00:07:10

Download and Enjoy

Ceara Lynch - Pain, Pleasure, Pop-pers

You love the pain I bring. That's why you can't stay away. Any sane person would've learned their lesson after our first session, but you're enduring. Sissy bitches like you aren't tough by any means. You're just desperate for any attention even if it means sacrificing your own body for my enjoyment. All you need is a sniff of your favorite pop-pers and instantly you're a devoted slave ready for any torment I have planned on your hopeless soul.

Just a few zaps to your chastised clitty will bring you to your knees and ready to worship. I shove my high heel boots in your bimbo mouth, making you choke on my stiletto like a big, long cock. Then, I surprise you with another buzz so you won't get too comfortable. Every jolt gives you life, reminding you of your purpose in this world. Between sniffing your pop-pers and worshipping my pantyhose and feet makes all the electric stings worth it. Suffering for you is the only thing that brings you happiness now.

Filesize: 793 MB
Duration: 00:10:51

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Charlotte Stokely - Pantyhose Posing

Im on the floor wearing pantyhose and they feel so sexy. Get a close look at the way my legs look in these designer heels as I dangle them. I bet you would love to take my heels off, wouldnt you. Smell the leather and my stocking feet. I am going to give you a view of my ass in these pantyhose before I take then off for you. Enjoy my superior body in these coffee color nylons.

Filesize: 836 MB
Duration: 00:14:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Hanna - Pee your Pants for Goddess

This is such a hot and humiliating challenge. What more could you want than a hot goddess teasing you, demanding that you stroke, and chug as much water as you can. I really don't want to make it easy for you. My tight leather pants make my ass irresistible and my cruel devious smile will have you begging for more. So just sit back, drink, stroke, and relax all of your inhibitions for me. Make me laugh at your for being the pathetic loser you really are.

Filesize: 304 MB
Duration: 00:09:54

Download and Enjoy

Lady Nina Leigh - Pink Latex Loser Stroke

Putting you in this position, with you're wondering sub mind, is going to drive you insane. My perfect body is coated in pink latex, you're on your knees staring up at me, with zero panties on. To say your weak, is an understatement. Your going to do exactly as your told loser, down you get, stroke and obey exactly as told. Prepare to MELT and become even more hooked on my perfection.

Filesize: 307 MB
Duration: 00:09:15

Download and Enjoy

Miss Michelle's School For Lost Boys

You've come here because you need guidance, guidance that only I can offer you. However, unlike real school, I'm going to make it fun for both of us. I'll tell you my rules for attending my school, and because I know you're only interested when your cock is involved, I'm going to let you jerk it the entire time. School is in session, nerds.

Filesize: 1.53 GB
Duration: 00:10:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Michelle - Virgin Airlines

Now boarding for the inaugural Virgin Airlines flight. We are so excited to have you as a patron! This airline has been designed specifically for virgin losers like you, so normal people (ones who CAN get laid) don't have to breathe the same air as you or be trapped in a confined space with you. You're going to love it, for the first time in your life, you won't be bombarded with alpha men reminding you how pathetic you are. Hurry now, virgin boy, you don't want to miss your flight!

Filesize: 366 MB
Duration: 00:07:22

Download and Enjoy

Princess Violette - Foot Bitch JOI

Go ahead loser, stroke your pathetic dick off to my cute pretty feet.

Filesize: 353 MB
Duration: 00:07:52

Download and Enjoy

Lady Diana Rey - Professor Diana

You're being punished for your poor classroom performance... but what you don't expect is that this professor knows exactly why you're so distracted. She walks you through a trance, amping up your arousal while scolding you for your perverted ways.

Filesize: 2.03 GB
Duration: 00:28:50

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Natasha - Prostate Pleasure - Anal JOI

Are you ready to open that tight hole? There's so much pleasure waiting for you today. The thrill of doing something taboo, playing with that most naughty hole, is such a rush. But that rush is nothing compared to the pure pleasure of prostate stimulation. An anal orgasm. A slowly building prostate explosion. Today, you're going to cum so hard, harder than you ever have before. It won't be your cock exploding - there's no playing with your cock today. No jerking, no stroking. it's going to be an ass-gasm.

Fingers, a buttplug, a dildo. I'll be training your asshole with different forms of stimulation and stretching. We'll take our time, gently getting that hole ready for more. The intensity builds step by step, until you're stretched wide and begging to fuck yourself harder. This anal session is all about feeling good. I won't humiliate or degrade you - in fact, I think it's hot when men explore their assholes! There's nothing but pleasure waiting for you here. And there's nothing like the pleasure of a slowly building prostate orgasm, with endless encouragement from me.

Filesize: 654 MB
Duration: 00:28:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Queen Brea - Punishment for Lack of Self Control

I know you've been using your boring wife's pussy to get off behind My back, so heres your punishment. Edge to me with 2 fingers only. Any cumming, and these pictures of you sucking cock go straight to your beloved wife. This clip is a femdom blackmail fantasy, with edging, orgasm denial, verbal humiliation/degradation and convinced bi themes.

Filesize: 218 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:13:27

Download and Enjoy

Mackayla - Pussy Free For Mackayla

I have a plan for you. A lifestyle actually. you're going to go completely pussy free for Me. I want you to forget all about pussy. No fucking. No touching. No looking. Not even a THOUGHT of pussy. you don't deserve any form of pussy, at all. On top of you not deserving pussy, I want you all to Myself. Mind, dick and wallet. To reinforce these new rules, I'm going to implement a few taxes, too.

Filesize: 212 MB
Duration: 00:08:12

Download and Enjoy

Queen Brea - Your New Name is Wallet

Your new name is wallet. Why? Because all of you desperate piglets are all the same, and don't deserve defining names. Wallets are to be seen and used but not heard. I know that makes your little shrimpdick rock hard. These tits make wallets want to take loans out for them. Stroke that shrimpdick for Me, I know you love being used. Just like a good wallet should. Wallets don't get to cum, though... unless they feel like paying their cum taxes.

Filesize: 106 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:06:53

Download and Enjoy

Queen Regina - Boy Toy Submission and Boobs Addiction

loving play with My submissive boy toy.... u cant resist..u cat stop thinking About My amazing Big Boobs...Kneel! Bow your head down and Focus On MY Order.....feel how your power leaves your body...and only sex stick will throbbing harder and harder.... Worship Your Goddess

Filesize: 890 MB
Duration: 00:13:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Violet Doll - Stroke Schedule

I've made dozens of jerk off instruction clips. So, if you haven't purchased them all do so now. You'll need them.
This is your stroke SCHEDULE. It will take up most of your free time, as it should. It's not like you have anything better to do, and stroking for Me is such a privilege.

Filesize: 944 MB
Duration: 00:12:48

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Violet Doll - Stroke for My Shiny Body

Hey there horny boy. Ready to stroke it for Me again? That last JOI clip just wasn't enough, was it? You always keep coming back for more. Don't you My weak little jerkaholic?
This hot shiny body really gets you going. There's something about tight glistening spandex hugging My curves that makes your cock immediately rock hard. Throbbing & dripping for Me, ready to blow.
Slow down there subbie! It's not time yet, hands off that cock. I didn't tell you to start stroking. You need a good long edging session before I let you cum. I want you to edge to this clip over and over, until you're desperately aching for permission to finish.
Buy this clip along with "Shiny Cum Countdown". Watch this, pay attention, and follow My instructions exactly. Then I'll allow you to watch the cum countdown clip for your sweet release.

Filesize: 686 MB
Duration: 00:22:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Violet Doll - TIT FREAK Psychological Warfare

I'm not just some random big tittied broad tossing around a few insults to make extra income.
Fucking with Me is psychological warfare.
If you're bored with vapid role-play and you want something REAL, if you've been craving complete mental domination, here it is. Watch this for an intense brainfuck unlike anything else you'll find in clips.

Filesize: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:20:45

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Violet Doll - TRIGGER WARNING: My Tits Are Addictive

Oh you weak little delicate jerkaholics. So easily triggered. It doesn't take much to push you face first into your self-destructive habits. Your filthy addiction.
Time to accept the truth. You'll be a perverted pay slave for life. Deep in debt for My big perfect tits, until the day you expire.

Filesize: 610 MB
Duration: 00:19:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Violet Doll - The Golden Mantras

Have you been reciting your slave mantras?
Perhaps you're new to My world, and this will be the perfect introduction.
Or maybe this is a refresher course, for those who seek a truly mesmerizing Domme/sub interaction.
Either way, The Golden Mantras are a must for any man in My life. So, buy this clip and repeat after Me.

Filesize: 998 MB
Duration: 00:13:33

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back