Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Janira Wolfe - Do You Believe In Female Supremacy Now?

you became a slave on Goddess Wolfe's service a month and a half ago, and it is not what you thought it would be. you are to be locked in chastity at all times unless otherwise stated by Goddess Wolfe, and you have these ridiculous lessons in Female Supremacy where you are taught that the penis is the underlying cause of all the world's problems. you couldn't take it anymore, so, yesterday you decided to break out of your chastity cage. That was your first mistake. your second was going around bashing Female Supremacy and your teachings to the other slaves. Clearly you misunderstood where their loyalties lie, because the other slaves told Goddess Wolfe of your unruly behavior, which is why you've now landed yourself chained to the wall in Goddess Wolfe's dungeon to be taught a lesson...

Obviously all lessons were lost on you when Goddess Wolfe tried simply telling you the reasons for Female Supremacy, so She is now to take a more hands-on approach. First, She'll demonstrate the power your own hard dick has over your thoughts, and then She'll demonstrate the power Her big black bi-sexual slave Big Al's dick has over his thoughts.... Sometimes the only way to get slaves to understand is by showing them the other side of the male gaze...

Video: MP4
Filesize: 1.37 GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:32:13
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Karolina And Weronika - Go To Hell

Weronika and Karolina are humiliating you. You are disgusting for them.

You not deserve to looked you. They give you dirty feet to clean but you can not even do that well.

Filesize: 250 MB
Duration: 00:10:13

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

Emma Lux - Nothing Is Off Limits

I've discovered a lot about you, it was actually pretty easy. You're a simple minded man...you stand no chance against a Princess as beautiful and intelligent as me. I can sense how weak you are all the way from here. I can feel the vulnerability oozing out of you...you're so pathetic and weak for me. I'm your kryptonite. One look from me and you melt, you obey. I can use you in anyway that I please, I can make you do anything. To your surprise, it feels fucking good! You've never been this readily available to be used before...you've never felt this controlled. You want me to control every aspect of your life- your finances, your cock, your mind. I could make you sell your home, leave your wife...nothing is off limits! I'm in your brain currently, I'm controlling your every thought, your every desire. You are MINE. You whole heartedly know that you belong to me now, your past doesn't matter...all that matters is now and the future. Your entire life is about to change for the better.

Filesize: 1.50 GB
Duration: 00:10:41

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Empress Mika - Clean My Feet Before My Date

You really are the luckiest foot slave alive! Your entire existence is dedicated to serving and worshiping My perfectly slender, size 10 feet. Tonight, I have a date which means you get to clean and pamper them before I leave! Since I will be standing all night long, it's only proper that My feet be worshiped in preparation. So, crawl on over here and get ready to massage and prepare them for My big night out, like the good little foot bitch that you are. You can start by rubbing and smelling them, to get their scent deep in your mind. Then, you are going to lick them clean, with your tongue, to remove every last speck of filth that is coating them. Before you start, however, I'm going to get them extra grimy and dirty, so that the taste and smell of My sweaty feet stays in your mind, and on your tongue, all night long while I am out having fun with My man. It's only proper that My little cucked foot slave obsesses over My feet, while I'm gone, so that you are desperate and hungry to clean them when I get back. Like I said before, you really are the luckiest slave in the world!

Filesize: 995 MB
Duration: 00:10:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Eva de Vil - Happy Blue Year! B

You have 2 options for New Year's Eve. Clip A or Clip B. Whichever you choose will decide your fate but there's no discernible difference between them. It'll be a surprise. The first 13 minutes are identical, however, in one clip, I let you shoot a huge load as the clock strikes midnight. On the other, I cruelly deny you once again and mock your frustration.

This challenge started back at the end of September, when I gave you your last JOI before Locktober and you slapped a padlock on your chastity cage, ready to submit completely to my commands and surrender all control of your orgasms.

That grueling month of chastity was followed by two mind-bending months of edging. You've been going crazy with desperation, following my ever-increasing quota of tasks and demands as I laughed at you for being so stupidly horny.

It's all culminated to this day. New Year's Eve. You must watch the first half of this clip in the morning when I'll give you your instructions for the day. Today's gonna be the worst day yet. The salient and unignorable need to cum will be the only thought occupying your mind all day long. Don't you dare skip ahead and check which clip you chose? There's nothing you can do but accept your orders.

We return at 10 minutes to midnight. You're practically in tears and you need to cum now more than ever before. I tease it out, savoring the last minutes of the challenge and savagely taunting you with my perfect nude body. I know it'll destroy you if I deny you again.

Either way, you're gonna see in the new year with me, worshipping your Goddess as you should be. You're entirely at my mercy. Are you gonna say goodbye to blue balled agony along with 2020? Wait until the very last second to find out.

Filesize: 1.56 GB
Duration: 00:26:48

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Eva de Vil - Winter Warmer Facial

Brrr! Look at your rosy cheeks! It's so cold outside but I have just the solution to warm you up! What do you have in mind Goddess?

A nice, big, hot facial. Yes, I only have your best interests in mind and I don't want your face to be cold for a moment longer. Heat up a huge load in your balls for me and get ready to spray it all over your face, loser!

Eventually, however, I let it slip that I don't care if it warms you up or not. This is solely for my entertainment! But you're gonna shut up, stick your tongue out (optional) like you're catching snowflakes and blow it anyway.

Filesize: 724 MB
Duration: 00:12:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Eva de Vil - Women > Dildos > You

Come and suck my long, black strap. Show me how well you can appreciate the hierarchy. This dildo can please me more than you ever could and you have to respect your superiors.

The order is women > sex toys > you. You, right at the bottom. You, on your knees, looking up at me and my strap-on. Suck it, slut.

Filesize: 708 MB
Duration: 00:11:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Fallon Fairbanks - Jerk Junkie Chastity Punishment

You are so obsessed with that little worm between your legs. You enjoy jerking off a little too much, if you ask me. I think it's time I taught you to appreciate what you have. See, from this day forward, I'm locking you up, caging your gross little willy until you are so desperate you'll obey me without question. From there, the real fun starts....

Filesize: 675 MB
Duration: 00:07:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Blonde Kitty - Punch it for Me

It's a damn shame you've got that lump between your legs, The thing that categorises you as a beta. The stupid bulge that loves to take a beating like a fucking bitch, Pathetic.

I'm going to make it swell, grow, engorge. I'm going to get it hard an fleshy. Then make you pound it. Punch it. Hurt it. And it has to fucking hurt. The more turned on you are, the more sensitive you are. It's time to take my punishment on your cock.

Filesize: 867 MB
Duration: 00:11:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Penelope: MindFucked into WEAK and LEAKY Addiction

Gaze at My big oily tits and My glossy red lips as I mindfuck you as you fall deeper into submission for Me. Growing weaker and weaker for Me. Your cock leaking for Me and your addiction to denial growing stronger with every stroke.
You don't ever want to cum, you don't want this feeling of blue balls to ever end, you love this obsessive feeling you have for Me, it makes your cock throb, it makes your cock leak.
Knowing that I have this control over you makes you weaker and weaker everyday, and makes your cock leak for Me non stop.
You're My addicted little stroker going for hours on end, just stroking and gooning for Me...you love Me teasing you and you can't enough of it. You're addicted to My tease, you're addicted to My mind control, you're addicted to My mind fucking, you're addicted to Me.
Just stroke, keep stroking, stroke for Me, stroke hard for Me, stroke non-stop, get totally mind fucked in your submission.
Your new mantra is "I'm a weak leaky boy for Goddess Penelope"
You will see lots of My bare naked tits in this clip

Filesize: 713 MB
Duration: 00:10:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Hypnotic Natalie - Beg To Clean Me Up!

My husband has been away and busy for a long time now, and I'm so sick and tired sitting here at home by myself, being a good girl! After all, I know that he secretly likes the idea of me cheating on his, so why wouldn't I just go ahead and do it? Instead of getting bored here, I decided to go meet this stud I've been talking to for a while on Tinder! He seems like the kind of guy who'd fuck me like a total ani*al, so let's find out if it's actually true! Once I'm done, and after he fucked me several times, cumming inside of my pussy with no condom, I put my pantyhose back on and try to get back home. I can barely walk without any of his cum dripping out of my filled-up pussy, and I don't have any panties anymore, cause he ripped me off and destroyed them! Oh gosh...when my husband is gonna hear about this! But..wait! Why would I just tell him all about it while he jerks off and gives me nothing in return? That doesn't seem fair! Today, I'm gonna get him to do something different for me instead! I'll have him clean my pussy up and eat a real man's cum out of it! But I won't give it away all that easily, Nah-uh! I want to see him on his knees, begging me to let him do it, insisting and begging, trying hard to convince me that he's worthy of that kind of task!

Filesize: 794 MB
Duration: 00:10:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Hypnotic Natalie - Cards JOI Game

I know how much you want to stroke for me, I know how desperate you are to get the privilege to cum for me today. So I will be nice enough to let you stroke! But to spice things up a little, I don't want you to just cum the way you usually do, my following my direction. Instead, you will let fate decide based on my rules of the game. I have a deck of cards that I will mix and spread around the bed and depending on which sign the card I randomly pick is, you will jerk off in a different way. Curious?

Filesize: 619 MB
Duration: 00:13:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Jessica Starling - Sissy Bootcamp vol 1

Are you READY to become my ideal sissy? It's not going to be easy. You're going to have to train. Relearn. Sacrifice. I'm going to re-shape you into the ideal sissy slut.

On day one, we go over acceptable sissy attire, sissy makeup, sissy hair removal, and proper sissy behavior and mannerisms.

This, of course, is just the intro. Each volume will cover more and more difficult areas. Do you think you have what it takes to complete Sissy Bootcamp?

Filesize: 1.45 GB
Duration: 00:12:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Jessica Starling - Blowjobs and Anal Training

Congratulations on graduating from your first day, sissy! Things only get harder from here, however -- are you up for it?

Today, we're working on two essential skills: blowjobs and anal training. I'm going to teach you how to suck cock like a sissy slut and start training your little boy pussy to be able to take gigantic dicks.

Filesize: 1.23 GB
Duration: 00:10:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Kandiss Kiss - Intense Session Multiple Ruined Orgasms

Today, I want to test your horniness. I want to test your stamina. I want to test your loyalty to me, and how much control you truly give me. That being said, you're going to ruin multiple orgasms for me in a short amount of time. Don't let me down. When we're done, your cock is going to be raw, sore, and overly stimulated. Let's hope you don't have to start all over from the beginning!

Filesize: 807 MB
Duration: 00:18:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Kandiss Kiss - Ruined Orgasms for Disobedient Slave 19

You have been an extremely disappointing slave. Not only have you not worshipped me enough, but you even came without permission on your own time! Since my greedy slave wanted his full release so badly, I'm going to give you one. Not without a few agonizing edges, and perhaps even some ruined orgasms first though!

Filesize: 1009 MB
Resolution: 1440x1080
Duration: 00:31:26

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Bella Park - Pussy Free Pledge

My pussy is perfect and powerful. My pussy will always be off limits to you. My pussy was made to be worshiped by sexless losers that can only dream of having the chance to fuck it. You've always been a lost cause with no desirable traits. Your useless, disgusting cock will only see the palm of your hand while you jerk to denial each and every day. Pump your worthless cock as you repeat my words and accept your pussy free life. The only pussy that will be on your mind is mine - my precious, perfect little pussy is the only pussy you need in life. You're going to be pussyless for life, jerking that unwanted cock to the only pussy that matters, and I will make sure of that.

Filesize: 1.10 GB
Duration: 00:15:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Bella Park - Ruined Release

Are you ready to stroke that cock once again for me? Ready to follow all of my jerk off instructions and cum on my command? I know you love being a good boy and listening to everything I want you to do. You're so lucky that I allow you to jerk that loser dick until your balls are aching. You don't ever deserve the pleasure that comes with an orgasm, which is why you're going to ruin it again. Instead of giving you full release and control over your orgasm, I'm going to make you take one last stroke and have your cum dribble out that pathetic cock and down your balls. There will be no pleasure for you. All you will feel is frustration and disappointment, which fills my heart with joy. Stroke and stare at my body while filling your balls. Be a good boy and do everything I say. Ruin it, and let the feeling of frustration wash over your body while I laugh at your aching cock.

Filesize: 748 MB
Duration: 00:10:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Bella Park - Stroke To Pussy Denial

There's no way that you can ever stay away from your sweetest addiction. My perfect pussy is everything you desire. You desperately want it and ache to get closer to it, but the cold truth is that you'll never have that chance. It's just another reason why I love making you jerk that unwanted dick to my panty covered pussy. I love to reassure you that you'll never be capable of fucking me like a real man. Reminding you that you'll never have the chance of satisfying me sexually. Sitting behind your screen jerking off to denial is the closest that you will ever be to my pussy, and I know you'll savor each stroke. My perfect pussy fucks with your mind and has so much control over your cock. Completely covered, yet you fail to resist. Stroke to the pussy you don't deserve, loser. Get denied once again.

Filesize: 783 MB
Duration: 00:10:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Khaleesi Buttz - Oily Foot Fantasy

Oiled up feet, massaging them all over. Close ups of my sweet wrinkles as I drip more oil down down down my souls. See my toes slide together and slide all over.

Filesize: 647 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Kimberley Jx - You're Not Worthy

You worship every part of me, you can't get enough can you? You're not like other guys though - you know you'd NEVER please me, you know you're useless, I do too.. you look at every part of my body, wishing you could play with me, wishing you could have the confidence to touch me but you know you're worthless.. you're not worthy. Get on your hands and knees and worship your mistress, adore and admire every inch of my body. Stare at my figure clinging to this tight PVC outfit, does it look good from down there? You're such an obedient little slut aren't you? Seeing you weak and useless makes me more powerful.. I wonder what am I going to do with you next? This video contains: SPH, Humiliation, Domination, Body Worship, Mistress, Verbal Humiliation, Femdom

Filesize: 673 MB
Duration: 00:04:39

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lacy Luck - A Cage within a Cage

POV clip with the camera looking up at you from inside a dog cage (if you don't have one, just improvise with any kind of bars-like posts on a staircase or something). You bend over and explain that you spiked my nightcap last night after we came home from the club, and you've decided to keep me as your very own special home decoration. I'm going to spend a lot of time in here, you say. I'm going to get to know every inch of this little cage very, very well. I'll be let out every morning to serve you and work for you, but I'll spend any and all of my spare time locked up in the cage - including each night, while you're snuggled up in a soft, warm bed upstairs. I'll be given a plastic bottle for bathroom needs, and I'll learn to eat - and love - baby food because that will be the least expensive for you. Of course, I'll also have my penis locked up in a chastity belt - "a cage within a cage" - so my new life will include lots of sexual anguish and suffering just for your amusement. Feel free to make up anything else about my chores, details about the cage, etc. Then you say something like, "So welcome to your new life, Jay!" and then you blow me a kiss goodnight. Throughout all of this, you strip down from a button-down shirt or blouse to a bra and then topless, as a way to entice me to accept my fate and give in to you.

Filesize: 806 MB
Duration: 00:13:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lisa Jordan - Don't break eye contact or your cage stays on

Hows my chastity slave doing? Desperate to cum, I bet! Well if you break eye contact that cage is staying on for a whole year! Good luck!

Filesize: 784 MB
Duration: 00:09:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lisa Jordan - Sex slave freedom

Custom: Could you please make another video for me (10 minute) ? It would be the continuation of the last one and filmed like in "Sex Slave Training Edging" or "Edge Training Repeat" (or a mix of both). Outfit/makeup : your purple bikini and heels, lipstick, nail polish and gloss. In this video you would mix edging games, ass worship, pussy worship with dirty talking, moaning fetish, legs worship and high heels fetish in order get me hornier as ever. Please keep the heels on all along. This time, you would like to torment me another way. I am still bound and locked in chastity at the beginning. You would like to have fun with me by making me imagine that you are so happy with my devotion for you and obedience that you finally allow me to become your sex slave IF I can resist your tease and not cum. So you free my cock and tease me very sensually all along with your body and sweet voice. Of course, you would make it very difficult for me not to cum (you always know how to do that !) before the end of the video. Your tease gets more and more intense and more and more focused on your amazing booty. And your dirty talk/moans gets more and more arousing all along. And I would have to repeat the video (first part of the video - about 7 minutes) as many times as you say and not cum.! In the last part of the video (about 3 minutes), you are rather surprised I could resist (which will probably not be the case :D ), so you make me stroke faster and faster to the sight of your ass shaking and bouncing on your heels and the irresistible sound of your sexy moans. And finally I could not resist again.so it is back to chastity with a punishment coming later.

Filesize: 579 MB
Duration: 00:11:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lisa Jordan - Show me how bad you want me

Danger! Danger!!

This will be the most adventurous, scary thrill of your life!! I want you to show me how bad you want me! You will watch me at night, in your bed while the wife/girlfriend is resting next to you. Profess your love to me as I tease you crazy! You know you can't resist!

Filesize: 422 MB
Duration: 00:08:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lisa Jordan - Yummy Toilet Taster

You're not man enough to please a goddess like me. You're not man enough to fuck me. But what you are good for...is being my human toilet. To be positioned under me with your mouth open and ready to collect all of my waste!

Filesize: 280 MB
Duration: 00:05:38

Download and Enjoy

Lucid Lavender - Virtual ToyGirl Turns you into Her ToyBoy Goon Bot

Lucid Lavender! Lucid is your programmed virtual toy girl and she wants you to be her toy boy. In order to be her toy boy, you're going to need your favorite toys. They could be a chastity device, a vibrator, a butt plug, a blindfold, a gag, a hood, some handcuffs, or some rope. It doesn't matter just bring your favorite toys to play with toy girl. She'll teach you how to play! And in addition to the mindblowing visuals, this clip contains a riveting, thumping soundtrack which goes perfectly with Lucid's voice which has a countless vocal effects, she sounds just like a toy bot! This is an intense mindfuck that will be enhanced with aroma and headphones.

Level 1 - Do you wanna play with me? Pick your favorite toy. I want to turn you into a goon. I wanna cover your eyes, I wanna cover your mouth. I wanna lock you up, I wanna make sure you can't cum. I wanna make sure you can't touch yourself and that I'm the only one who can unlock you. Put your chastity device on and then stroke. Stroke in your chastity and see if you can cum. You can't. Let me stuff your mouth with a gag. Do you like to see? Do you like your vision? You don't need it all the time tough. Blindfolded goon, stroke and goon. Stroke in your chastity device, see if you can goon, see if you can cum. Goon boy. I wanna play, do you wanna play? Play with your favorite toys with your favorite toy girl. Lock yourself up for your favorite toy girl. Make it tight for me. And then stroke yourself, goon boy.

Level 2 - Two toys must be in use for level 2. There is no cumming in level one. To proceed to the next level, two toys must be in use. You must not have cum in level one. Level 2 approaching. Ready your toys. Stroke and show me your favorite toys. Teach your toy girl about your favorites. Stroke and teach your toy girl about your favorite toys. Stroke yourself goon boy. Do you want who you are to be completely taken away? Do you want to put on a hood? You don't have to see, you don't even have to be, while you're with me, your favorite toy girl. What about shoes, feet, heels? I could stroke you with my heels, I could stroke you with my feet, is that what you want to boy? Do you want me to vibrate you through your chastity? But don't worry, you can't cum. Put on my collar. Toy girl wants toy boy. Or what about a butt plug? I haven't used one of these before, I've been waiting for the perfect boy to do it with. Maybe you could be that boy? Insert it.

Level 3 - There is no cumming in level 2, to proceed to level 3, three toys must be in use simultaneously. You must have three toys to proceed with me to level 3. Are you ready? Will toy boy join me in level 3? Toy girl doesn't want to be alone. Stroke with your toys on, stroke with me. Toy girl likes toy boys. Stroke, stroke, play, edge, stroke with your toy. What's your favorite? Teach me. Stroke, stroke, stroke, toy girl wants you to stroke. Stop. Toy girls say no. Toy girl says goon.

Orgasm allowed in two minutes and thirty seconds. Stroke. Play. Edge. Goon. Toy girl wants a toy boy. Stroke, edge, play. Stop. Two minutes til orgasm. Stroke, play, goon. Play with your toys. Play with your cock, toy boy. Do you wanna play with me? Stroke with your toy. Edge. Teach me about your favorite toy. Teach me. Toy girl wants you to stroke. Stop. One minute thirty seconds til orgasm. Stroke, goon. I wanna lock you up. Do you wanna play with me? Stroke with your toy. Goon boy. Stroke yourself stupid goon boy. You have one minute until orgasm. Stroke, goon, edge, play with your toys. Toy girl wants you to play. Thirty seconds until orgasm. Toy girl wants a toy boy. Stroke, goon, edge. Stroke and play with your toys. Final countdown commencing. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... cum for me toy boy. Toy girl wants toy boy to cum with his toys. Good toy.

Filesize: 678 MB
Duration: 00:09:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Lindsey - Addiction Never Felt So Good

All these years of addiction and you finally have accepted it. you stopped running from who you are and who you belong to. It feels better than you thought. you deepen your obsession and you feel bliss as you stroke. My words whispering in your ears a truth you can no longer deny. The acceptance is a weight lifted and you can finally worship guilt-free. This is true addiction.

Filesize: 1.19 GB
Duration: 00:08:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Luscious Lindsey - Beta Reality

Sure stroking can just feel like a fantasy, but for you it's more than that. This isn't something that you can ever turn off. Every single day, you're just a pathetic beta waiting for his chance to rub one out to women that don't want him. It's not like the second you blow your load you can forget about it like it didn't happen and be "normal". you'll always be a beta living in his beta reality.

Filesize: 1.37 GB
Duration: 00:09:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Luscious Lindsey - Internet Loser Pays

It's as simple as you owe Me. you owe Me just for being a loser. A lurking and lonely loser that can't help but get his dick hard and pay. Go on and pull out your wallet and pay My shiny tits. I'm so pretty, too pretty for you to resist. you never can. you can never help but give Me all that I want while you worship with your cock in hand. Look at My perfect shiny tits and tell Me that you have had enough. you never will. All because you're nothing but an internet loser!

Filesize: 809 MB
Duration: 00:09:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mandy Flores - Cum on my perfect feet

Watch me tease you with my big feet. I know you want to smell them, to taste them. You'd love a foot job wouldn't you? Unmerciful teasing in this clip. You want to kiss and lick them, don't you? I just adore foot slaves!! Do you want to cum on my feet?

Filesize: 980 MB
Duration: 00:26:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx - Psychoanalyst Lures You Into Her Humiliation Study

Thank you for attending this study. You have been chosen because of the way you responded to the questionnaire And your level of comfort with humiliation. So let's begin. Throughout this experience as I'm talking to you and guiding you along, I want you to indicate on a sheet of paper how you feel at different times, from not humiliated at all to extremely humiliated.

Now I want you to think back to when you were in high school the first time you saw the girl's swim team. You saw them in outfits strictly for exercising but you couldn't help but sexualize it. Feel that shame start to build, you can't see them without sexualizing them. Yet when she wears that piece of clothing, she is already gaining a sense of power because of the way you and others respond to it. If she asked you to do her homework wearing that outfit you couldn't say no. Already at such a young age you felt this. A girl in an outfit automatically wielding power over you. You've had this feeling of humiliation, this desire for it from a young age. Now please indicate on the sheet now for me.

This is a humiliation study, studying people who are humiliated, who enjoy humiliation and enjoy being a participant. Was that arousing? Now I'm going to induce a stronger reaction. You should be familiar with this. (She laughs at you and points her finger at you while she giggles.) Feel how it feels in your chest as I look at you and laugh at you and how pathetic you are. LOL! How did that feel? Please mark down your reaction on the scale.

I'm the Doctor conducting a humiliation study and you're the subject in my humiliation study. LOL! You do realize that, right? That seems humiliating to me. Please mark down your reaction. A doctor needs her patients to complete a study. I need you just as much as you seem to be enjoying this. Most people might just avoid humiliation, but you are different, and that's why I sought you out. You have these strong reactions to humiliation that might cause anger in most people, but with you, it causes arousal. I find that quite interesting.

For the next few minutes for the sake of the study, I am specifically looking at one fetish, at one kind of humiliation. 'Brat Girl'. So I'm going to be portraying for the next couple of minutes, complete Brat Girl. Are you ready? Indicate how humiliated you feel right now and then I'll begin. (Her tone and demeanor completely change and her voice gets sooooo bratty!

'Are you staring at my heels? Is there something about my shoes that are special? Do you crave my foot inside your mouth? Pantyhose and all. Gagging. (She begins to undress.) Anything I want to do to make you do for me or make you give me, I can make you. Let me talk about what a loser you are. You enjoy humiliation so much that you will volunteer for a study that's literally about humiliation. LOL! Do you like my ass lol? Why do you think there was a survey, little humiliation slut? I wanted to know just how pathetic you were before we began lol! Do you have a different response to me now just because I've tweaked your perception of me simply by the way I'm dressed and acting? Please take a minute and indicate on your sheet for me.'

'Does my tone make you feel small and humiliated? Please indicate. I'm still a doctor, all I've done is tweak the tone of my voice. Are you that easy to manipulate? I just changed my voice and my outfit and your response to me has completely changed. I can see that stiffy in your pants under the table. You are easy. Nothing about me has changed. Just a change in the tone of my voice and your brain goes out the window. So take a second and indicate how humiliated you're feeling right this second. Tell me, tell me how humiliated you feel. LOL!'

'Let's do the laugh test again now. (She giggles uncontrollably.) Do I turn you on? Is it the mean things I'm saying to you? Is that what turns you on? A normal man could resist these triggers, but you are feeling so weak and hard. I see it under the table. Put your hand on your lap. Touch your cock for me. EWWWWW are you actually doing it??? This is a scientific study, Oh My God! I really could make you do anything. Now indicate on the sheet how humiliated you're feeling right now. When you come seeking humiliation I promise we'll find it for you because it's really not that hard. I really am a doctor so I'm smarter than you, I'm more persuasive than you and obviously hotter than you. I do everything better than you. I am simply more superior than you. You are so low. My cock is bigger than yours, my bank account is bigger than yours, everything of mine is bigger and better. I am your ultimate fantasy and the closest you'll ever get to me is here right now in a humiliation study. Indicate on your sheet, how humiliated do you feel right now?'

Filesize: 796 MB
Duration: 00:10:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Alika White - Goon Zombie Mind Warp

his very intense and fast-paced mind fuck, contains lots of clips of me in loads of outfits and is designed to make you even more of a porn-addicted pervert. There is a LOT packed in here! With heavy beats and subliminal messages, you'll goon your way deeper into your femdom compulsion. You'll be totally lost in your craving to worship me.

Note: Definitely wear headphones for this to appreciate the stereo sound and sensory overload of this mind fuck.

Filesize: 2.60 GB
Duration: 00:10:23

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Alika White - I Want it to Hurt

You're staring at me again aren't you? Ok, I'll let you touch your cock as long as you do something fun for me. If you want to jerk your cock in front of me, you're going balls are going to suffer, and I want it to hurt. This is going to be fun!

Filesize: 746 MB
Duration: 00:14:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Anna - The Best Torment

One hour of pure pleasure. You will learn to love every stroke, no matter how fast or slow it is, you'll learn to control yourself and even better, you'll see that cumming isn't always the best part of our sessions.

Filesize: 2.77 GB
Duration: 01:03:46

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Melissa - The Merger

You and I are CEOs of two major companies. My company has developed mind-control nanobots while yours has developed pills that lead to immortality. We arrange a meeting to discuss a merger to maximise profits. Having taken the pill for immortality, I decide it is time for me to share the nanobots. Except I remark that had already put some in your drink and they will take affect any second. I belittle you for being a stupid little bitch who has fallen for such an obvious ruse. I take out a remote and press a button that causes you to be shocked. I explain that the nanobots in your drink are programmed to act like a ball-shocking device and are controlled by my remote which can work from absolutely anywhere. I then snap my fingers, pointing downwards and order you to bow down with your head to the floor. "From now on "I AM... GOD!" You'll be made to worship my feet and engage in other humiliating tasks for my amusement. I will rule forever as the one true God!

Filesize: 524 MB
Duration: 00:14:25

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Miss Nova - Stare Into My Eyes My Addicted Gooner, While I Wipe Your Brain Away

Goddess Nova! Her seductive eyes and sensual voice will take you deep into trance in this very intimate eye contact/mesmerize clip.

We both knew you'd end up here. And we both know that my blue eyes that are staring right into you right now, are your weakness. You can't look away, you're caught in my gaze. You love the way it feels when you look into them and completely lose yourself. I want you to stare right into these pretty blue eyes and get lost. You're going to spiral out of control. Feel your heart begin to race as you jerk your brains away to me, to my eyes, to my voice.

My eyes are a weapon that I use so effortlessly against men like you. It's so easy to completely take over your mind. All you have to do is stare. I will take your soul, all I have to do is make you look into my eyes and everything else just melts away. And you love every second of it. You need to stare into these blue eyes more than you need to breathe, more than you need to fuck your wife, more than you need to cum. All I want you to do is just stare, look into my eyes, and get lost in them. Get lost in the feeling that you get in your cock when you are being seduced by my voice and by my eyes.

My eyes ignite every single cell in your body. You can feel them all the way down to your cock. Feel it pulsate in your hand. My beauty just overpowers you. I have you right where I want you. You know you're trapped but you can't look away. You don't want to. You just want to get lost deeper and deeper into these endless blue eyes. I am breaking you down so easily with my words while you just stare and lose yourself. Stare, stroke, and lose yourself. I'm going to make you so addicted to me, to my beauty, and to my words. My words dance across your skin. I'm pushing all of your buttons, pretty soon you're just going to be a mindless stroke addict for Miss Nova.

I don't want you to think, I just want you to goon and sink deeper and deeper for me. You know you want to, you need to. Let them overtake you, let them take you to a place where nothing else matters except but me and my words. You are powerless against me. It's so easy to seduce you and break you down and mold you into whatever I want you to be. You are a slave to Miss Nova. Repeat it. 'I am a slave to Miss Nova.' Good boy. Repeat it over and over as you sink deeper into my blue eyes. Soon my eyes will be the only thing that you can think about. I am planting triggers in your weak brain, reprogramming it so your cock will only get hard to me and my eyes.

I want you to become completely addicted, I want you to forget about everything else. Nothing else matters except falling deeper and deeper for me. Lose yourself for me. Sink deeper. By the time you wake up from this you're not even going to know your name. The only thing that you will remember is that you need to serve me with every ounce of your soul. Keep going deeper for me. It's ok to become addicted. It's ok to be mindless for me. You're safe as long as you keep staring into my eyes.

Worship and stroke. That's all you need to do. You are an addicted gooner for my perfect eyes and my powerful beauty. You are trapped in endless bliss. Doesn't it feel so good to just let go and sink even deeper for me? I know it does. You can't bear to look away, you need to worship me, you need to be mindless. I am just guiding you down the right path, the path to endless bliss. You'll never be able to escape me. Now thank me for being so generous and allowing you to sink so deep and become so addicted.

Filesize: 1.04 GB
Duration: 00:14:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Misstress Liliya - Come

You are deeply tempted to let your mind go. You don't have the capacity to think anymore. You can only listen and act upon your instincts. Let my voice take you as you watch my perfect curves lure you into self satisfaction. Let yourself enjoy this moment. Let yourself go.

Filesize: 1.26 GB
Duration: 00:13:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Christina - ACHE for Me

Lock up that cock slave. There's too much perfection for you to take in without being caged. ACHE for Me. Crave Me like you've never craved Me before. There's no stroking. Only Denial. Only Precum Drips. Only obeying your Goddess! Worship Me. Worship Me and feel the ACHE!

Filesize: 795 MB
Duration: 00:13:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Poison - Journey Into The Truth

Stare, fall and collapse into Poison. A 21-minute Mind melting journey into Poisoned Truth. I softly melt you into a relaxed bliss however soon turn to the truths which ignite your soul. Showing you a firmer side to the Poison that you respect so much. Dare you to disobey when I've proved how deeply I know you? I control every pulsation in that cock that you stroke in your bedroom for Me. I hold your soul and take your desires captive as I weave a mind fucking spell of erotic compelled pumping to your destiny. Come to the shadows bitch boy... Let Me whisper some cock throbbing truths!

Filesize: 930 MB
Duration: 00:20:56

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back