Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

Kylie Rogue - Scoope Up your Cum & Smack your Balls

Goddess Kylie Rogue knows what a little jerk off slut you are and decides to have some fun with you today as she instructs you on masturbating. But first she makes you grab a ruler and measure your tiny pathetic dicklet. Then she makes you smack yourself in the fucking balls with it, laughing because she knows you already spilled your disgusting loser load all over your self the moment you laid eyes on her. And she still made you smack yourself in the balls with your own cum, dripping down your chest.

Video: MP4
Filesize: 604 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:05:15
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Crystal Knight - Sissification Training 101

Do you want the transformation? Do you want to become my little slut Michelle? You have to work for it. That means investing in a transformation box and following every single direction I give you in this clip. Want to buy a kit? Purchase my KiK ID for $150 fee and you may become the sissy you've always dreamed of being.

Filesize: 1.15 GB
Duration: 00:23:37

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Amanda - Slave for My Big Ass

My big butt weakens you more than anything else. You will do anything to be close to my ass, to touch it, be smothered by it and extorted by it. I am going to turn you into the perfect slave for my Ass. It won't take long for you to be mesmerized by my teasing you in a tiny little thong. You'll do anything I say.

Filesize: 199 MB
Duration: 00:09:04

Download and Enjoy

Prncess Miki - Sniff, Ruin & Eat your Load

You've wanted to eat your cum for a while now. You probably own numerous CEI clips, don't you? You're turned on for the entire duration of them, and then, as instructed, you cum. The horniness dissipates, and so does your motivation to complete the task.

I think I can be the one to finally get you to follow through. Just sniff, stroke, and obey. You know how your levels of pleasure skyrocket when you sniff from that little brown bottle. Take deep, deep inhales and follow My instructions.

Now, what is the solution to the horniness dissolving? You will have to make a sacrifice. but the reward will be to finally eat your load for Me. You know what that sacrifice is.

You'll cum, but you'll remain horny for Me, and you will lick up that load like the good little cum slut you want to be.

Filesize: 911 MB
Duration: 00:12:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Felicia Fisher - Sweaty Brats Makes You Eat Ass

Me and Puck just went shopping!! Look how cute our slutty little outfits are! Do you like them? I know you do because they show off our butts so nicely ;p Puck and I tease you with our cute soft butts and stinky, sweaty, smelly bodies, shaking out asses back and forth and just begging you to eat our asses! We both get so turned on we rub our pussies and buttholes together because it feels like how your tongue would feel down there ;) we tell you to keep jerking as we talk filthy and show off for you like the cuties we are until you cum! If you're a fan of my 'Sweaty Brat Makes You Eat Ass' series you will adore the double trouble booty powers of me and Puck!

Filesize: 1.34 GB
Duration: 00:12:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Piper - Taunting Cum Countdowns

I keep teasing you with fake countdown after fake countdown, you almost can't take it anymore. You're feeling SO horny and more desperate to cum by the second, the longer that I tease and torment you! You can't tell whether or not my cum countdowns are going to be real each time I start working you up again. You keep thinking, "Will this next countdown be the one that Princess finally lets me cum?" Super hot tease and denial clip.

Filesize: 491 MB
Duration: 00:13:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Red Rabbit - Taxing your Habit

You have a great addiction I am going to take advantage of. You love to jerk your dick, but that's not why you're here- you're here to PAY me for it. I am going to make you pay for every orgasm you enjoy. I'm going to tease you mercilessly so I get what is owed. Now jerk it to my teasing and hand over the ca$h, loser!

Filesize: 1.02 GB
Duration: 00:06:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Madam Violet - Thirty Day Deep Dive

You want to go deeper into this obsession you have with Me, deeper into those delicious feelings. I know you have this endless desire to be enslaved to Me, to be utterly taken over by Me. This soft, gently and persuasive file will provide you with a pilgrimage of sorts, a journey of thirty days the of which you will be at My feet once again, changed man, a changed brain. This pilgrimage will begin with five ruined orgasms, the result of which of course you will eat, you will need your sustenance for the next 29 days slave! Stroke your cock right now, I'm going to help you ruin the first two as I explain exactly what I expect of you and mesmerise you into complete obedience and compliance. I want you to orgasm for Me on your knees every day for 29 days. Every orgasm will take you deeper, every one changing the shape of your brain, it takes 30 days to create a habit, but with how deeper you are already after 29 days of consecutive Madam Violet sanctioned orgasms you will be bonded o Me for LIFE. I count you down into a ruined orgasm and encourage you to eat up. .good boy.Start stroking again straight away, one more to go, then three more on your own. Soon you will pause this file, ruin THREE more orgasms and then for the next 29 days you will cum for Me. On the 30th day you will crawl before Me, kneel, strip stroke and I will bestow you with the 30th orgasm, your final step of your most holy pilgrimage. The transformation will be so deep, so real.and as you CUM for Me.don't think you can relax, the next 30 days start now slave! Contains: mesmerise, mindfuck, cock control, mental domination, sensual domination, shiny fetish, tit worship, ass worship, Goddess worship, JOI games, ruined orgasm, CEI, men following orders,

Filesize: 251 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:27:52

Download and Enjoy

Keziah - Red Light || Green Light: Tit Worship

I know how much you love jerking to my tits, but I think it is going to be WAY more fun if we play a game. Don't worry, you still get to stroke while you worship them... when I say green light that is! Who knows, maybe you'll even end up with a happy ending... or maybe not.

Filesize: 488 MB
Duration: 00:08:07

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Brittany Marie - Titty Shimmy JOI

I have fabulous tits, that's no secret. However, I also have a fabulous titty shimmy. So let's play a game with My perfect tits and your cock! Sounds fun doesn't it?! Follow My rules, and let the game begin!!

Filesize: 419 MB
Duration: 00:05:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lady Nina Leigh - Tonight you will Cum...

Hey loser, as you know, I'm a super thoughtful goddess. I know you also dream of what it would be like have an life like me. So... today, you'll CUM too! Im about to have alpha cum over, to pleasure me for hours! So I'm gonna allow you one orgasm, just like mine... kind of...

Filesize: 299 MB
Duration: 00:09:11

Download and Enjoy

Natasha - Totally Fucked Up Humiliation Tasks

Are you a big enough freak to follow through with the most fucked up humiliation tasks I've ever given? Do you have what it takes to degrade yourself so thoroughly that not a shred of dignity remains inside your mind or body? These humiliation tasks are utterly twisted.

If your cock is throbbing and dripping with loser excitement when you read my words above, then this humiliation session is exactly what you deserve.

You're probably wondering, just how bad could it be? Just how low can I take you? Well, I'm going to take you on the most fucked up ride you've ever been on. For the next 33 minutes, you will surrender to the most depraved machinations of my filthy mind. A half hour of hell for bitch boy. I will make you mine. And then I will fuck you up, over and over, in ways so perverted you haven't even imagined them yet.

Filesize: 954 MB
Duration: 00:33:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Red Rabbit - Tribute while you jerk

One hand on your cock and the other punching in numbers, how divine! You're going to jerk yourself stupider and poorer for my amazing curvy body and plump rump! You think I care if you cum? Think again. It doesn't matter for me unless you can afford to change my mind. So go on, rub, edge, and tribute.

Filesize: 464 MB
Duration: 00:13:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Lyne - Tricked into Chastity & Cuckolding

We've gone on a few days, and the sexual tension is definitely there. I've been holding out from fucking you because I need to make sure I can trust you. Tonight I bring you back to My place, but before I fuck you, I need you to put this chastity device on for me. I told you, I just need to make sure I can trust you. I don't fuck just ANYONE. Here, I'll even help you put it on. There we go. see, that's not so bad, is it?! Don't worry, I probably won't keep you locked up too long. Maybe just like.. the next couple weeks? Hahaha. you're really cute and all, but I would much rather have you locked up in chastity. In fact, I never planned on fucking you this entire time. My master plan was to lure you back here, make you THINK I was going to fuck you, and then lock you up and turn you into My cuckold.. My locked up cuckold, for the rest of your life.

Filesize: 438 MB
Duration: 00:12:00

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Trixie Miss - Used Panties JOI

Go get that pair of panties you love so much. You know the ones I'm talking about, the WORN ones you've bought. I know you love having a physical token of what you'll never get close to. This is the closest you'll ever get to such a perfect pussy on a perfect woman and you know it. Take those panties and do what I say with them as you stroke your eager dick. I'm going to use your obsession with used panties against you today and you won't be able to help it, you're too horny and eager to do what I say with those panties. You're ready to do anything I want just to cum, even if it means ruining those panties with your load and then sucking it out! Oh well, you can always buy another pair of used panties. Then you'll be so mindfucked and horny over this you'll do it again. And again. Your fetish is about to become very expensive for you... and profitable for me.

Filesize: 247 MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:12:55

Download and Enjoy

Cheryl Blossom - Very First JOE JOI

Cheryl's first jerk off encouragement video. She strips out of her blue bra and lavishes her breast with loving attention all the while telling you what she wants you to do.

Filesize: 849 MB
Duration: 00:07:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mistress Jasmine and Mistress Damazonia - We have nasty plans for you sissy

Mistress Damazonia, Miss Jasmine have a slave waiting in the wings to be used and abused by their cocks. They keep him salivating as they discuss the multiple uses they have for used condoms. Their lovers' jizz doesn't make it to the trash can; it makes it to the freezer. There, it is kept on ice for later consumption by a dirty slave. Now, time to fuck the slut waiting in the wings. He will get spit roasted and they will take turns at each end.

Filesize: 310 MB
Duration: 00:04:14

Download and Enjoy

Liv Royale - Witch Turns You into a Premature Ejaculator

You've been fucking me for hours, leading me to orgasm after orgasm after orgasm. You have so much stamina and you're easily the best lover I've ever had. You're edging me toward another climax, and I can feel that you're ready to explode as well. I want you to cum in my pussy so badly, but suddenly I feel your load soaking my face! How fucking dare you? NOBODY CUMS ON MY FACE - EVER. Now you're going to pay. There's a little something you don't know about me. I'm a WITCH, and I'm going to give you a magic handjob that'll turn you into a pathetic little PREMATURE EJACULATOR who cums in his pants whenever he sees a beautiful woman. Say goodbye to your days as a stud. This was a custom video.

Filesize: 504 MB
Duration: 00:15:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Red Rabbit - Worthless and Stupid

Hi stupid. Come and purge your garbage seed like the disgusting stroke dummy you are! I'm going to talk down to you, humiliate you, tease and deny you, and you're going to jerk to it all anyway. That's just the kind of stupid fuck you are! You deserve My middle finger and to be Coerced through a cum countdown, don't you? Be a good boy and thank Me!

Filesize: 421 MB
Duration: 00:05:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessica - Are you breaking up with me?!

What did you want to talk about babe? Slow down... what's wrong? Okay, so you're breaking up with me. Not a big deal. Breathe. People grow apart, it's fine, there is no need to be so upset. Relax, honey, everything is fine. No one is freaking out here, breathe deeper. How about you get comfortable, breathe steadily, breathe deeper, get sleepy. Everything will be fine, it's just you and me and my words. Look at these feet and breathe. Kiss these feet and breathe. Lick my feet and nod your head. Put your legs in the air and take this dick. Just relax, my sweet little boyfriend.

Filesize: 1.16 GB
Duration: 00:30:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessica - BBC Obsession

Stroke your tiny white dick and sniff on your bottle of Aroma. Let me tell you about how inadequate you are. Stare at my perfect body, my perfect face. I don't want you, you sad, scrawny, pale loser. Women want hard, thick cocks. Loosen up and fall deep into a BBC frenzy.

Filesize: 560 MB
Duration: 00:18:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Alicia Kitten - Down blouse JOI with Alicia

Filesize: 380 MB
Duration: 00:05:13

Download and Enjoy

Angela Sommers - Goddess Worship Jerk Off Instructions

Filesize: 638 MB
Duration: 00:09:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela Sommers - Jerk Off Instruction From Your Mistress Sommers - Cocktease

Filesize: 921 MB
Duration: 00:15:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Angela Sommers - Stroke for me Part 2 - Cocktease

Filesize: 715 MB
Duration: 00:10:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessica - De4th By Nylons

You've been stalking me, sending me anonymous love letters, leaving gifts on my doorstep, sending weird texts and flowers. I've ignored all of this up until I invited you over the other day, totally catching you off guard. When you arrive at my house I tell you I can either call the police and tell them I caught you trespassing on my property and peeking into my windows OR we can play a little game. I tie you up just to be safe and then reveal to you that I'm going to inject you with a serum that will kick your libido into overdrive. If you orgasm while this serum is pumping through your body you will experience such a tremendous orgasm that the strain of it will stop your heart and k1ll you on the spot. Of course you are horrified and resist, that is until I inject the serum right into your cock. All it takes is some visual stimulation to get you jerking furiously for me- NYLONS, your greatest weakness. I tease you with my sheer nylons, pulling a pair off, putting a pair on. Pretty soon your will to live goes out the window and I'm free of you forever.

Filesize: 288 MB
Duration: 00:16:39

Download and Enjoy

Goddess Jessica - Electrical Stimulation Aroma Play

For this clip you will need an Electrical stimulation chastity device and a bottle of Aroma. I will control the intensity level. Just a little feels good, too much is Torment. Do you think you'll be able to cum in your cage? (feel free to use a hitachi vibrator in place of this device)

Filesize: 376 MB
Duration: 00:12:17

Download and Enjoy

Angela Sommers - While Seducing The Boss - Teasing

Filesize: 543 MB
Duration: 00:10:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Bratty Leah - Tempting Piggy

Filesize: 183 MB
Duration: 00:09:07

Download and Enjoy

Ceara Lynch - Mommy playing away - Cuckolding

Filesize: 43.0 MB
Resolution: 720x406
Duration: 00:05:24

Download and Enjoy

Ceara Lynch - Paddle Pig

Filesize: 73.9 MB
Resolution: 720x406
Duration: 00:09:11

Download and Enjoy

Back