Dirty Talks & Jerk Off Instructions (FemDom POV)

London Lix - Findom Edging Training Game

Video: MP4
Filesize: 330 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:10:44
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Larkin - Exploiting Your Weakness For Tits

Filesize: 255 MB
Duration: 00:06:40

Genre: Masturbation Instructions, Jerk Off Instructions, FemDom POV, Dirty Talks, JOI

Download and Enjoy

Natasha - Jerk Off Challenge

You can cum today. You can have a big, euphoric explosion just for me...but only if you succeed in my creative little jerk off challenge.

It's not going to be easy. This challenge is so frustrating and so hot at the same time. But it's so much more thrilling when you have to work and struggle and really earn that orgasm. Isn't it?

Now press play. Show me what a good little jerker boy you can be.

Filesize: 486 MB
Duration: 00:18:27

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Vanessa Santos - Barbie Pink

I'm dressed as a secretary, sitting in my office chair and modeling the latest purchase - theses sexy pink shoes. I just love the way they look on my feet, the shine, the feminine color, everything about them makes my already long legs simply irresistible!

Filesize: 326 MB
Duration: 00:04:27
Audio: AAC LC, 1 channel

Download and Enjoy

Eva de Vil - A Beginner's Guide to Bum Fun: Butt Plug Orgasm

In the second installment of your anal training, you will need a butt plug and lube. I'd like you to be comfortable with part 1 and have watched it a few times before moving onto this clip.

Now that we've got past the initial caution around anal play, we can start to relax more. I'll have you worshiping my ass and listening to some affirmations as you stroke your cock, your asshole nicely filled with a little plug. You'll look into my eyes and give in to the submissive sensations brought up by having your ass filled for me.

Filesize: 946 MB
Duration: 00:15:55

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Shaye Rivers - Jerk To My Ass JOI Countdown

Filesize: 300 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:09:47

Download and Enjoy

Princess Piper - Gross Old Pervert Addicted To My Hot Young Bratty Ass

Filesize: 623 MB
Duration: 00:08:26

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Ellie Idol - Surrender To My Mesmerizing Tits

Lean back and relax with a pair of headphones on as you listen to my erotic loop. You'll be my brainless boy for boobies now. My tits will completely take over your mind...and of course, we'd both have it no other way. All you need in your life...are titties. This is meant to be watched over and over so I can penetrate your mind.

Filesize: 1.09 GB
Duration: 00:13:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Obey Melanie - Open up

Want to kiss me? I have a better idea. Open your mouth. Close your eyes. I have a surprise for you. That's right. That's for you. Now swallow and beg me for more.

Filesize: 521 MB
Duration: 00:07:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Worship Amanda - Breath Play and JOI Games

We are going to play a fun game today. Every time I show you my ass you MUST do as I say. I control and own your cock. I control and own your orgasms. You stroke when I say and you STOP when I say. When I show you my perfect tight big ass you will hold your breath as long as I want. If you cum early, you get a cum tax. Let's see how long you last.

Filesize: 1015 MB
Duration: 00:20:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx - Next Level Crush Tingle

Would a love spell between us go so deep that I would charge as little as possible because I needed you to have it? Because your place is to love me.

Deep enough that I speak only to you. Dazed. Slack-jawed. I'll take you back to school. That first time. And weave your feelings together to confuse you exquisitely.

Don't worry about what it's supposed to be. There's just you and me.

Filesize: 274 MB
Duration: 00:11:43

Download and Enjoy

Jasmine Mendez - Call ME!

My lines are ON !

Time to call the orgasm granting line

Confess : Your Kinks , Your Fetish . your most intimates secrets to me

I promise not to ruin you too quickly

Filesize: 182 MB
Duration: 00:05:16

Download and Enjoy

Kelle Martina - Swollen Pussy Edging

I love making you edge for me, but it's not every day I edge myself along with you. Today I am feeling horny so I grab my vibrator and tease my own pussy until it is swollen and throbbing. I expect you to edge three times right along with me. I am sure the sight of my wet pink pussy will make you ache and throb. Will you be able to make it all the way through? Edge along with my sweet wet pussy.

Filesize: 332 MB
Duration: 00:11:03

Download and Enjoy

Crystal Knight - Goon - Edge

Double the price for double the quality. I love making you think and act stupidly as you get hornier and hornier. Isn't it hot indulging like this? Feeling the pleasure of jerking, pushing your limits, and almost getting tipped over the edge every second. Sometimes I'll stop you from stroking, other times ill show you how wet I want it to be. I want your thoughts to get real dirty. All the while I show off the hottest angles and views you could ever see. This is your goon heaven. My body is looking fine as hell and will bring you to the greatest orgasm you could ever beg for. Be stupid for me, binge on my body, follow my instruction and GOON.

Filesize: 1.54 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:22:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Crystal Knight - Goon - Edge

Double the price for double the quality. I love making you think and act stupidly as you get hornier and hornier. Isn't it hot indulging like this? Feeling the pleasure of jerking, pushing your limits, and almost getting tipped over the edge every second. Sometimes I'll stop you from stroking, other times ill show you how wet I want it to be. I want your thoughts to get real dirty. All the while I show off the hottest angles and views you could ever see. This is your goon heaven. My body is looking fine as hell and will bring you to the greatest orgasm you could ever beg for. Be stupid for me, binge on my body, follow my instruction and GOON.

Filesize: 1.54 GB
Resolution: 3840x2160
Duration: 00:22:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Natasha - Come Closer

This interactive obedience assignment will bring you closer to me than you ever have been before. I can guarantee it. It'll be easy to complete, but extremely powerful and very exciting. Especially when I'm so sweet, so stimulating, and so naked.

What does this assignment entail? There's only one way to find out.

Filesize: 335 MB
Duration: 00:14:38

Download and Enjoy

Natasha - Risk And Reward

This is a mystery clip. Anything could be inside.

When you buy a clip with no idea what it contains, you're taking a risk. You don't know whether pleasure or pain is waiting for you on the other side. But with risk comes the possibility of reward...

Filesize: 235 MB
Duration: 00:08:14

Download and Enjoy

Miss Carlie - CBT Training for Tit Addicts

You need training. You are going to do what I say today. I am going to make you good at something. Don't look at my eyes! Look down, that's right, right here. You are going to stare at my tits and do what I say. I am going to train you to pay attention, and do what I say. You like when when I jiggle my boobs like this? I like when you pay attention and do what I tell you. Focus! Right here. Every time my boobs twitch, jiggle, or bounce you are going to punch yourself in the balls. That's right, punch your balls. Good! And Yes! If you're good, if you play along, if you pay attention I might take off my top and give you a countdown and let you cum. Now be a good boy and tie up your balls with a shoe lace. You're going to punch your tied up balls every time my sexy tits bounce or jiggle. Follow my every command and I will let you cum to my bare naked tits.

Filesize: 989 MB
Duration: 00:19:04

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Nikki Kit - Your First Time with Anal JOI

You have never done anal before, or maybe you just aren't that experienced with pleasuring yourself anally. Either way, I have decided that you should master the art of anal masturbation. I am not usually keen on allowing My subs to cum for Me, but if you can figure out how to stimulate yourself anally until you cum, I may be more inclined to let you pleasure yourself more often. Today begins your training of learning how to pleasure yourself anally, and keep your asshole nice and ready for Me should I ever choose to use it for anything. We are going to have you edge for a little bit before we start putting toys in your butt, to make sure that you are nice and relaxed. You are going to be practicing what I tell you often, and even learning how to orgasm from nothing more than anal stimulation.

Filesize: 2.52 GB
Duration: 00:17:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lady Ashley- Spend and Pay

Spend and pay and pay and spend. I easily overwhelm your senses and confuse you into becoming my pay pet.

Obey Lady Ashley. Pay Lady Ashley. My sexy voice swirls in your ears. Hand-crafted audio pulls you in hard, warping your mind.

It's the only way. OLA every day. My image flashes before your eyes. Sitting with me in time and staring at my slow-motion hourglass curves.

I stare deep into your eyes and make you mine. Spend and pay and pay and spend.

Filesize: 400 MB
Duration: 00:10:16

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Divine Goddess Jessica - Alpha Turned Beta

Filesize: 231 MB
Duration: 00:12:45

Download and Enjoy

Mandy Marx - Barefoot

the barefoot scene you've been craving. Controlling you, then counting you down with a gorgeously made foot-wiggling JOI to match the rare nature of this scene. Say thank you for the privilege of worshiping and succumbing to my feet, to my brilliant mind, and to my uncanny sense of timing.

Filesize: 494 MB
Duration: 00:10:48

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Ellie Idol - Red Tits, Green Tits JOI Game - Choice B

This is a pretty easy game to follow! All you need to do is jerk on green and stop on red. You're going to have a hard time holding back for my metallic bikini-clad breasts! There IS a catch though... if you want to cum, you'll have to buy the correct copy! One version is a ruined orgasm, the other is bliss. Good luck picking the correct one! I don't give any hints ;)

Filesize: 601 MB
Duration: 00:14:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Princess Ellie Idol - Red Tits, Green Tits JOI Game - Choice B

This is a pretty easy game to follow! All you need to do is jerk on green and stop on red. You're going to have a hard time holding back for my metallic bikini-clad breasts! There IS a catch though... if you want to cum, you'll have to buy the correct copy! One version is a ruined orgasm, the other is bliss. Good luck picking the correct one! I don't give any hints ;)

Filesize: 601 MB
Duration: 00:14:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Destination Kat - Fuck Your Fleshlight Like It's Me

I give you instructions on how to use your fleshlight while talk dirty to you. Includes 2 ruined orgasms, as well as a final cum countdown in the end

Filesize: 1.59 GB
Duration: 00:15:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lady Nina Leigh - A Fortnight in Chastity Milestone

"The chastity timeline." The first two weeks are an emotional rollercoaster for boys like you. You've made the struggle very clear, but here you are, two weeks in for me. And what a reward this is. Id like to say it all gets easier from here but we both know, my words of assurance aren't always ones to hang on to. Frankly, you don't know what today has in store for you. You know you would love just a small break to re centre your brain and ease your balls, fingers crossed right.

Filesize: 287 MB
Duration: 00:09:02

Download and Enjoy

Bunny - Mind Fuck Vapor Slave

I want you to first watch the clip "PUPPET" and "WELCOME TO THE BUNNY HOLE" before starting this clip. Using my strong brainwashing techniques combining with vapors (p o p p e r s) you fall down the Bunny hole very fast. This combination of clips mixed with vapors is completely mind-destroying. This is a soul-enslaving bender. My ease at triggers, snaps, inhales, and words will completely reprogram you into an addicted and conditioned weak male. Serving under me, worship the one true Goddess Bunny. I will play with your breath making you inhale the vapors hard. The mind fuck further takes you in. Deeper and deeper you go. You will be edging throughout the clip. I'll program you to become completely in love with me. I will decide if you cum or not. I'll keep it suspenseful and find out in the clip if I allow you or deny you. You'll be associating bliss and pleasure with the worship of Bratty Bunny. This is a very sensual mind-numbing clip. I'll take over your mind completely.

Filesize: 1.52 GB
Duration: 00:21:40

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Harley LaVey - Mind Control

You've been such a good and obedient boy. You've done everything that I asked of you and more. Today I want to give you a special treat, I want to step inside of your mind with my words and give you an orgasm like you've never had before. I want you to cum without using any hands. Bringing yourself to orgasm by only watching my body and listening to my words. Get ready for the greatest orgasm of your life.

Filesize: 495 MB
Duration: 00:10:32

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lola Ruin - Evil Sex Therapist Treats Your Premature Ejaculation

Filesize: 189 MB
Duration: 00:12:34

Download and Enjoy

Princess Shimmy- Your Misfortune Foretold

I am The Femdom Fortune Teller and when I gaze into My crystal ball I am able to channel the divine.
And guess what My little puppet? I can see so deeply into your future. I can see what your life will hold. You are a lifetime slave... and your life is MINE. There is no escaping it... your misfortune has been foretold.

Video: MOV
Filesize: 123 MB
Resolution: 720x480
Duration: 00:05:47
Audio: PCM, 2 channels

Download and Enjoy

Divine Goddess Jessica - Right Back To Divine Goddess Jessica

Filesize: 489 MB
Duration: 00:19:59

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Goddess Lindsey, Eva de Vil - Yoga Pants Mind Fuck

We both know what an addict you are for yoga pants. We want to take you even deeper. We each have our go at your mind before coming together and ruining you for good. you'll never be rid of your yoga pants addiction after we're done with you. you need these perfect yoga asses more than you ever have. you are truly fucked up for us. We give you new triggers and you just know that you don't stand a chance.

Filesize: 891 MB
Duration: 00:10:13

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Lindsey Leigh - What Will I Decide

These are my favorite type of clips. The ones where I start the camera with no topic, focus, theme or story line. I just do whatever pops in my head to you. One minute it could be to jerk off, the next to inflict pain. You never know what this kinky mind of mine will come up with.

Video: TS
Filesize: 219 MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:12:10

Download and Enjoy

Back