Collection Of Hentai Games | Big tits, Anal, Blowjob

UsalKav131

Hara - Poko! - Inou Saimin De Jogakuen O Haramase Seifuku
1a86d2d21f21af740a6c647c7b557203.jpg

Release Year: 2018

Genre: Adv, Toys, Stockings, Big tits, Anal, Blowjob, Titsjob, Footjob, Group sex, Harem
Censorship: Yes
Platform: PC / Windows
Game language (plot): Japanese
Interface Language: Japanese
Voice Language: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 1.5GB DirectX: 9.0.

Description: Conquer embracing girls' school with heterosexual ! There was a rumor in the school where the hero "Ube Ryoma" is a teacher.
It was that when God ordered a ritual at the Clock Tower at midnight, God appeared and fulfilled the wish. Download and enjoy!

File size: 915.5 MB
Download Hara - Poko! - Inou Saimin De Jogakuen O Haramase Seifuku

Renryuu Ascension

Renryuu Ascension
18f89641aaa2ac2c421ab112ec7a69ac.png

Year: 2018
Genre: jRPG, Fantasy, Nonhuman / Monster Girl, Creampie
Edition type: Under development
Tabletka: Not Required
Version: 05/17/31
Game language: English
Interface Language: English
System requirements (minimum):
CPU: 2.0GHz
RAM: 2GB
RPG Tkool VX RTP
Description:
Hello! I'm Ryan from Naughty Netherpunch, and I'm developing hentai games in RPG Maker. My current project is Renryuu: Ascension.

Renryuu is an adult fantasy RPG that follows the story of Raina, a half-drama. After he stumbles upon a conspiracy to put an impostor on the throne, Ryan takes the initiative to seize power. His duties and adventures, as a new king, will lead him from the streets of the capital to far corners of the world.

Renryuu - fully conscious RPG, filled with excitement, danger and the company of beautiful women! Your party starts with just 3 characters, but during your travels up to 12 people will join your group. All 9 girls from the party will have at least 3 Cgs, starting from the nude scene to a full night of fun when your relationship is high enough. In addition to the additional CG side symbols that can be found all over the world during your trip.

File size: 529.9 MB
Download Renryuu Ascension

Fallen - Makina And The City Of Ruins Ver.1.06

Fallen - Makina And The City Of Ruins Ver.1.06
a31cdc97c63bd9140a0e009d5e22a87e.jpg

Release Year: 2017

Genre: Fantasy, Female Heroine, Big Tits, Anal Sex, Creampie, Blowjob, Monsters, Group, Corruption, Consensual
Censorship: Missing / There is a patch to remove
Game language (plot): Russian
Interface language: Russian
Voice Language: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: 7SP1 / 8/10, CPU: 2.0 GHz, RAM: 4GB, VRAM: DirectX 9.0, HDD: 1GB

Description: Gardona, a city built by people many centuries ago. people with all sorts of goals gather in this poorly managed and a curbed city. Download and enjoy!

File size: 973.6 MB
Download Fallen - Makina And The City Of Ruins Ver.1.06

Saiminjikara

Saiminjikara
6c4b7edbf7edf61ae2fa297ced80cd7b.jpg

Genre: ADV, Saimin, Hospital, Nurse, Toys, Stockings, Big tits, Anal, Group sex, Harem
Edition type: Original (license)
Game language (plot): English
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium®4 1.3GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 1.73GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: This is an unpleasant story that is covered in white turbidity over the power of .
A letter that reaches people who actually experience dissatisfaction and repression.

"Hypnotic art sells"

Although it looked like a seemingly good SPAM mail ....
This power was real!

Thanks to the ability you got unexpectedly, the world around people and everyday life has changed dramatically.

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Saiminjikara

Snack Factory Mitsutsubo

Snack Factory Mitsutsubo
1150bf12b8fa9ea0274148fcca46791b.jpg

Genre: Striptease, Group, Oral, BDSM, Anal, Big tits
Tabletka: Present
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 CPU: Pentium III 1GHz / Pentium4 2GHz RAM: 512MB / 1GB / Vista / 1GB / 2GB VRAM: 1280 * 720/1366 * 768 DirectX : 9.0c HDD: 416 MB
Getchu / vndb
Description: You return to your hometown to announce your impending marriage, but your beautiful friend has decided that you are all with you.

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Snack Factory Mitsutsubo

Shimai x Saimin Zettai Fukujuu Ore ga Zutto Ou-sama

Shimai x Saimin Zettai Fukujuu Ore ga Zutto Ou-sama
b7f3a45a26acb376290cd56df1b73416.jpg

Genre: ADV, Saimin, Housewives, Toys, Stockings, Big tits, Group sex, Harem
Tabletka: Presence
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium®4 1.3GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 1.10GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: A hero is a falling student who studies psychology at a university.
However, we find a method by which we can build an absolute hierarchical connection with the human brain using specific symbols.

"I will go on favorable terms under the same conditions.
Its superiority lasts only a few hours, and it is absolutely obedient ......
It's like a king, like a game ......
Right, make cards with the sign ... .... "

The hero uses this card and encounters a counterattack with the family, which always refers to itself.

"Hehuhuhu ... ... With this, this is my pet.

My older friend, Ayaka, who was thus looking at herself from a young age, and a hero who starts actions to defeat a cheeky friend · Ling Hua.
Now begins the hypnotic celebration, which dominated the rebellious friend against me, written in disgrace and desire.

File size: 1.1 GB
Download Shimai x Saimin Zettai Fukujuu Ore ga Zutto Ou-sama

Hitozuma Netori Sharing

Hitozuma Netori Sharing
6c1367dcaf061537e8b60219dccd9ec3.jpg

Genre: ADV, Housewives, Toys, Stockings, Big tits, Anal, Group sex, Harem,
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium®4 1.3GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 744MB DirectX: 9.0
Description: The beginning of the story comes from a suburban mansion where the hero lives.
The hero who fights with his wife on the veranda.
The hero was led by a hunt for a certain large company, and the job change was resolved.
In addition, a large apartment, where a man who becomes the boss of this company, also settled for a living.
Apartment-style apartment building made in the era of bubbles.
It is said that he is several times wider than the current apartment, but he had to share this pair of boss with their house.

"I do not like the share of the house, but I can move if I give hands.
Let me tell you the good voice of this couple to this wife before this wife ... "

However, the woman is waiting in the house where she really moved .

File size: 743.9 MB
Download Hitozuma Netori Sharing

Chikankyou

Chikankyou
623235b03163d2e62b4ff6d60c7d669c.jpg

Genre: ADV, Chikan, Toys, Stockings, Big tits, Anal, Harem
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium®4 1.4GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280x720, HDD: 1.7GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: The main character, who goes to the entrance school "School of sacred love", "Hitoshi Tonano", turned into a great transformation, which loves itself as a hobby, deceiving human relationships from the fact that the name and Umchi not rise.

At one time, I was accused of seeing a voyeur in a women's skirt at school, I was made to apologize to , being hated students at school and fired, I can take away the treasure's smartphone.
When I was crazy on my way home, I stumbled upon a scene where protesters from a little's friend who complained about a picture of voyeurist Hitoshi were , mischievous on the train.
However, unlike Hitoshi's time, he didn't complain that he accepted silence and didn't go against him, looking at Yoko, who continued to endure, not protesting against him, he became more and more convinced in Hitoshi, who remembers his thoughts, but I received an unknown message that I sent.

When I check inside, his name is "Absolutely Possible!" Mortal app "
You are free to receive harassment whenever you want at any time when you take pictures using this application.
This is a lie, but she is pleased, but everyone is trying to use it for protons that were not noisy, even if they were misled by the intent person at first skeptical for the test.

File size: 1.5 GB
Download Chikankyou

Kahogo de Ecchi na Boku no Ane

Kahogo de Ecchi na Boku no Ane
5aabdb9d0d20f07a58e3bffd93a2441d.jpg

Genre: ADV, Toys, Stockings, Big tits, Anal, Harem
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Core2Duo 2.4GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 2.41 GBDirectX: 9.0
Description: The elder friend, the hero of the eldest boy, who was born and grew up in a family of four, one younger boy.
My finally became quite sweet, and even when the boys grew up, their excessive protection was sharpened, not lowered.
The eldest girl is a nursing teacher, the second girl is a physical education teacher, and 3 girls and 4 girls are elderly. They all go to the same school as the main character, and live with their boy at home and at school.
Thus, the eldest girl is shocked by the result of checking the health of the hero, held at the academy, below the average growth rate of the same generation, and a family meeting is held.

"My little boy's growth is not very good, there is not enough nutrition, but every day food worries and how to act ..."

"Breastfeeding is necessary to give your baby a lot of food, so why should I juice it now?"

There are only older people who can protect the main character in this family without parents! And her older and received the mysterious secret medicine "Bonnie Dema Cool" to give the hero breast milk!
And from that day on, my girl will breastfeed!

File size: 2.4 GB
Download Kahogo de Ecchi na Boku no Ane

Hitozuma Saimin Counseling

Hitozuma Saimin Counseling
857300692dc9998f4dee009dffa0ce16.jpg

Genre: ADV, Housewives, Saimin, Harem, Striptease, Anal, Oral, Big tits
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.97 GB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: Reservations for this clinic are filled with female patients every day. Masanori Narita (the main character) is a responsible doctor, his face is normal. This is a charismatic consultant, whose rapidly growing popularity has become popular due to her tone and response. The center of the patient is a woman with sexual problems, having problems with sexual life with partners and unable to enjoy SEX. Everyone is secretly looking for this clinic to solve it. Although the appearance - the usual clinic, the hero is called treatment, using his body and spending the days of SEX, thinking with them! However, like no patient, I do not expect sex with a hero. Because he uses for treatment, patients only remember actions in a hypnotic state. A lot of vaginal graduation photos and embarrassing games, as if everyone was an event in a dream ... .... Therefore, even if is allowed, it is difficult to admit that it was damaged. As treatment progresses, the effect of sexual release during increases, and it will develop in the body to have sex, such as SEX, not knowing about it. By the time the treatment is over and the partner returns, there are many happy occasions that you will fall in love with SEX safely and attain pregnancy. He rarely comes to insanity in sex, goes on the path of divorce, sometimes gets to the point. Today, another patient who can open the door of the clinic ...!

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Hitozuma Saimin Counseling

Kyonyuu Fantasy

Kyonyuu Fantasy
fafa9274639e211a44c3684a73ace505.jpg

Genre: Fantasy, Angels, Princess, Dark Skin, Big tits, Anal, Harem
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1, CPU: 1GHz, RAM: 64MB, 800 x 600, HDD: 1.08 GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Hero, god Yurinasu from Fucking, who lives in the underworld.
But those who will create and acquire the statue of Yurinasu, Oraz, are not very high rank.
This is where you want to be in a good relationship with Busty, the famous Heavenly Athens, raising the rank, but it doesn't go quite well.
Once, Jurinasu, that Kogiru to a good friend Grim-Reaper-furlong and a sword play as usual.
But then, it would have been missed, suddenly it seemed that poking strange rock forecasts for the lower boundary (the world of man).
Jurinasu, who regained consciousness, was no longer stuck in the border forest of the Roman Empire.
To escape, there is no choice but to make the authorities to ask to create their own image.
When people from the group of milk grumble and go to them.
When Jurinasu speaks out, the milk group people misunderstand him as a devil, he should have tried to destroy the reverse.
But there, the hair from the forest turned out to be a snake woman, I would be one of the village stones.
The end of the fuss and the milk group feared the serpentine woman, who determined not only Julius of the borrowing power and would be the devil.
To make an image of Jurinasu, Jurinasu gained strength through the game to get away from the tree.
"Devil-like, please somehow get rid of the monster in the forest"
Yurinasu will be allowed to make his image for the villagers and meet with the monster woman.

File size: 2.6 GB
Download Kyonyuu Fantasy

Mai x Mai

Mai x Mai
e15d0f8bb9c1247860a1600b2a1241bf.jpg

Genre: ADV, Guro, Big tits, Group
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 HDD: 1.34 GB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: Hero Ricuro, the lotus and the friend lives largely by two people.
Recently, suffering from my younger friend, who, oddly enough, conqsun, I lived in the world as it is.
Such a holiday -
Torn cherry flowers somehow panicked (as usual) will be beaten roughly.
When I rush to the living room, was Julius, my friend's best friend.
When you hear stories about what it is
"From today, I became my boy's friend."
What can I say, live together without knowing the translation.
friend suddenly suddenly intensified.
And a friend who becomes even capricious (genuine article).
However, the attitude of Rizhao will gradually change for Yui, who is prone to taste and lotus.
"... everything, my boy is bad"
Every day that was supposed to be peaceful ...
And it turned into a sweet and eclectic life.

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Mai x Mai

Momoiro Closet

Momoiro Closet
6f4bceae37f292b988ab510de3329761.jpg

Genre: ADV, Harem, Cosplay, Striptease, Romance, Oral, Anal, Big tits
Game language: English Voice Language: Japanese
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 HDD: 2.68 GB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: The protagonist Kamamihara Alisa is the chairman of the student council of her school and the girl of a member of the National Sejm. However, she has a hidden secret - she is actually a hardcore otaku! By chance, she met Hashima Reiji in a shop in Akihabara, and they began to grow closer - sharing their hobbies and, ultimately, their fetishes with each other.

File size: 2.7 GB
Download Momoiro Closet

Binyu Inmai Haruka

Binyu Inmai Haruka
86aaf1cd990b33e524900f2f4302412e.jpg

Genre: Harem, Straight, Cosplay, Striptease, Oral, Big tits
Type of publication: License
System requirements: OS: WinXP / Vista / 7 CPU: Pentium II 400 MHz / Pentium III 600 MHz VRAM: 800 * 600/1024 * 768 DirectX: 9.0 HDD: 2.97 GB
Description: The main character, the prefect, lives with his younger friend Haruka. He loves oppai and cosplay girls. Although he keeps it secret at school, there are many suits in his room. Of course, he does not like Haruka ... Once she finds a paper napkin, which her older boy used to masturbate in a dust collector. At first she feels sick, but she feels sexually excited when she smells her ... The main character sees all this and knows that Haruka is always sexually excited by smelling sperm ....

File size: 3.3 GB
Download Binyu Inmai Haruka

Motto Haramase Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen

Motto Haramase Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen
972a96b887cacaa15c63714ffa85f21e.jpg

Genre: ADV, Fantasy, Elf, Dark skin, Toys, Stockings, Big tits, Anal, Group sex, Harem
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium®4 1.4GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280x720, HDD: 3.02GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Mr. Takumi of China (Takumi Kazuya) is the web site of the erotic novel of the web "At the erotic novelist! A student who publishes a new peaceful erotic romance.
In the future, they recognized me in a large publishing company Erolanobe and missed Millions of hits, and I was immersed in a bath at home, dreaming of embracing the erotic world.

"How long have you been coming!" Stupid! "
The younger friend, who aspires to be an erotic caricaturist to her older boy, who is immersed in hot water, and forever thinks about the plot, cries forever because he raises the bath temperature to MAX, the bath runs away, causing a big bang.

The voice to be set on the other side of white light.
The feeling that the body falls on the output of white light, it becomes stronger, and it can only be left.
"Oops"
Falling into hot water, flame kitchen arrows, which are again immersed in hot water, gently lifting the water column.
However ... ... It was not at all like the bathhouse of the house where I had been immersed before the previous time, and the surrounding girls, who were unfounded right away, were confronted with the flame of kitchen arrows.

"Well, is this a paradise? Here!"
Even so ... Everyone seems to have breast milk, only girls with big boobs ....
Suddenly, when you think about it, the magic team starts suddenly.
"Bull!"
And the next moment, breast milk began to belch from boys girls.
"Ooooooooooooooo"
Can I use magic?
In addition to breast milk, which suddenly became exhausted, a cry rose from here and there.

Burning fiery kitchen, which was embodied from a bath at home to a woman in another world.
Suddenly, among the lanobes he wrote, the end of a man who appeared in the women's hot water was resolved.
(Sorry ... ... I don't have time to try my eyes, I have to quickly get out of here!)
My erotic desire suddenly became magic and had an effect on the girl!
Perhaps if you take your erotic magic, you can conquer girls from different worlds!
A bath of a different world critically struck and spoke to his consciousness, plunging into a bath that thought about it ...

File size: 3.0 GB
Download Motto Haramase Honoo no Oppai Isekai Ero Mahou Gakuen

Venus Resort Kyonyuu Rankou Island Sakogawa Yuuki Hen

Venus Resort Kyonyuu Rankou Island Sakogawa Yuuki Hen
63e2e977de1e50ac392a091676bb4968.jpg

Genre: ADV, Beach, Bikini, Toys, Stockings, Big tits, Anal, Group sex, Harem
Tabletka: Requires AlphaROM (link below)
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium®4 1.3GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 960, HDD: 1.96GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: The main character, Tsukasa Akira, is a free photographer in the entertainment world.
Received requests for vice production,
I earned my living commercialization as back porn.

The work given to him this time is the location of the tropical location of the tribal members of the large pectoral model of intaglio printing of a new member of Amrita.

Whenever it's a collection of photo albums / videos, bring guests to an isolated island in the south, a collective share of an orgy!
It creates porn service, multiplayer games, extreme swimsuit and other pornography (with cosplay).

If you ask the robbery idol, do not miss Pacoello on "everything that you associate", "sea in the south", "pool", "bathing suit".

File size: 2.0 GB
Download Venus Resort Kyonyuu Rankou Island Sakogawa Yuuki Hen

Neko-nin exHeart two

Neko-nin exHeart two
489140cc6e373ba38b3dc1e0c0dbb0d7.jpg

Genre: ADV, Harem, Neko, Striptease, Romance, Oral, Group, Anal, Big tits
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 HDD: 1.52 GB
| Getchu / Vndb / First Part |
Description: This is a continuation of the NEKO-NIN exHeart. Since ancient times, people lived together with demihumans, who possessed special abilities and served as ninja for those in power. Yura and Tama were nekomimi ninjas who came from the village of Fuuma to serve the main character. After the initial confusion, they settled into a peaceful life together under the same roof. But who was such a suspicious figure in the shadows? A mysterious ninja Ritsu appeared in the city. Who is she targeting? During this time, he was entrusted to a ninja ninja with a rabbit who lost her memories and calls herself a cat. It has become a jealous battle within the family. A new chapter begins, filled with cuticle and a small amount of mystery!

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Neko-nin exHeart two

Doku Mail Series one

Doku Mail Series one
d877de42c2ab5a35a65c91e8f3f367c0.jpg

Genre: ADV, Hotspring, Romance, NTR, Tan, Harem, Striptease, Anal, Oral, Big tits \ DFC
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.13 GB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: In addition to a small nightly activities, married life with a bright and clean wife does not cause any complaints. I could not think of such as combining skin with a man whom my wife does not know. Family life loses from one mail. And the pure wife was removed and gradually diminished. Feeling of defeat, to see how to drown, showing stupidity with having sex with himself. The act of virtue with colleagues in the workplace, that this is understood as a forbidden connection, but can not be broken. Even his opponent was trapped, and he was confused by the pleasant feeling that arises from the sense of humiliation that is being done in front of him. The dear young maiden will be deprived, and even a young boy who is about to give birth will be touched by poison. Many games that will unfold in despair with mind and body.
For some reason, I can't suppress my excitement.

Download Doku Mail Series one

Mell Kiss

Mell Kiss
73a57d1d0b05fd04c60dda595a1561df.jpg

Genre: ADV, Harem, Striptease, Romance, Oral, Anal, Big tits
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 HDD: 2.52 GB
| Getchu / Vndb / Savedata / Walkthrough |
Description: This was the beginning of the summer holidays for a second year student Ryuichi. In his random school life there were no dramatic events. It was until one day that his homeroom teacher announced that the festival dedicated to the founding of the school would be devoted to Halloween, and that a new translation student had appeared in the classroom. Meeting with a new classmate. The first test at the festival. Pass the days without obstacles. What future awaits him?

File size: 3.4 GB
Download Mell Kiss

Namaiki Dark Elf three Shimai ga Boku ni Nakadashi o Motomeru

Namaiki Dark Elf three Shimai ga Boku ni Nakadashi o Motomeru
07915eb3873e43a22624a6f14ea5358a.jpg

Genre: ADV, Fantasy, Elf, Dark skin, Toys, Big tits, Anal, Group sex, Harem
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium®4 1.4GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280x960, HDD: 1.88GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: In the prestigious prestigious owner of a family of pubs, among whom were three older who love heartily.
However, since human is mixed, they turn away from their and use it every day as a servant.

However, on a certain day there is a certain oracle.

"The between the love of the owner of the family of Pubs,
We will stand on top of the dark elves and bring glory for thousands of years. "

According to his oracle, Aubert is appointed for the next chapter, and the three are ordered to form a with Obrom.
The one who made the with Obrom will house the house with Obrom, while others will serve Obra and his wife.

Three struggling to be obsessed with (as short as possible)
Obero said: "In such pleasant circumstances, it is a waste to make smooth!
Using this opportunity, I started talking about mu-cha, so that my would take on different bears.

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Namaiki Dark Elf three Shimai ga Boku ni Nakadashi o Motomeru

Ore o Hoshigaru Futari no Haha

Ore o Hoshigaru Futari no Haha
64a5762039c1834416848566cfab406d.jpg

Genre: ADV, Housewives, Toys, Stockings, Big tits, Anal, Harem
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Core2Duo, RAM: 256MB, 800 * 600, HDD: 3.28 GBDirectX: 9.0
Description: It all started about a year ago, when my married again. His new wife, Akihho, was younger than my .
It was a big turning point for me ... when my difficult everyday life began.
"Simply put, older women are my type ..."
I never told anyone about my types of women ... and Akiho fits my type perfectly. When the three lived together, it was quite clear that she was my 's wife, but suddenly my was transferred to the branch because of his work and left home.
This means that only 2 of us are at home.
"Suta-kun, if there is something disturbing, please tell me."
It really bothers me that I can't talk to you ...
"You see Akiho ... there is something I need to consult with my when he returns home ..."
As a result, I began to live alone in the apartment.
However, this was the beginning of an important event ...

Download Ore o Hoshigaru Futari no Haha

Unjou no Fairy Tale

Unjou no Fairy Tale
1798ea6460b5d1519f45800d62d31f35.jpg

Genre: ADV, Fantasy, Comedy, Romance, Princess, Harem, Striptease, Anal, Virgin, Oral, Big tits
Edition type: Original (license) |
abletka: Not required
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 3.28 GB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: This is a fairy tale that takes place in the lawless city of Kaguya, which floats across the sky. Tsukasa is run by Amelia Cafe with a lonely employee, the self-styled future great magician Natsu. However, they have another side for them; they are part of the justice fighters team who do everything to prevent theft and serve as personal guards. Other team members are also frequent visitors to the cafe: singer Daria and the strongest swordsman Makoto. One day, Natsu and Makoto rescued a princess who was looking for the missing older . This girl Yuki was actually Tsukasa ...

File size: 3.9 GB
Download Unjou no Fairy Tale

Yarichin Katei Kyoushi Netori Houkoku

Yarichin Katei Kyoushi Netori Houkoku
488547155b86eb18c11304996d8535a8.jpg

Genre: ADV, Netorare, Housewives, Toys, Stockings, Big tits, Anal, Harem, Group sex
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium®4 1.4GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280x960, HDD: 1GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: You are teacher Jaritin. Target game - it's girls moms with tits.
The face that is hidden in the family mask is revealed with Chi Bo as a desire.
The protagonist of · Kurisu Seki ─ You are the frivolous and sexually strong "main priority of Chi Po", a college student whose word Yaritin comes with clothes.
I drove to the famous private university to get away from strict parents, and I do my part-time work using the power of my brand.
His appearance is mediocre, but he has a muscular body and speech skills that allow him to communicate with parents, students and when they go to libido.
There are many women who are rich in charm like a bow and can not leave sex with the main character, even knowing his personality.
This is your current home tutor, the Hatsuta family, to photograph the perfect family that everyone envies.
Mature woman "Masato Hatsudo", a masterful man who cannot be called beautiful, although she is a tender sweetheart, and her younger wife "Mingri",
And, despite the Shizuka constitution, which is a accompanied by the Mei-ryu, these three people are like friends, like a family connected with .
As usual, it was assumed that in the blink of an eye, she instantly overcame her and with her hand.
However, it is planned that the princesses will take care of as envy, since you depend on the head of the family to take care of the work in each department,
There was strong resistance to the fact that the treatment as a working mentor was also good, and there is and is, as usual, to do the wind wave.
However, recently abandoning the relationship unilaterally with all members of the group, despite the fact that this is an unprecedented disappointment because of this ...
Inevitably, we cannot behave as unquestionable. But
"I want you to keep my wife - Mingori's hug"

Download Yarichin Katei Kyoushi Netori Houkoku

Bitch na Gal ga Shojo de Nani ga Warui

Bitch na Gal ga Shojo de Nani ga Warui
6f1ab518adab3de7f5073ab790724d54.jpg

Genre: ADV, Romance, Harem, Striptease, Virgin, Anal, Oral, Big tits
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 413 MB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: Miyagishi Shokum decided to change the school because of the work of the parents. "Why did you come in, I'm not funny?" I was very unfamiliar with him, the girl from the class spoke to me. Then Shokum is interested in girls' . If you look closely, there will be many Gauls in the class. Shouma befriends girls, but I was worried about something. Are they virgins, are they a bitch? There are several ways to make sure of this, but you will definitely find out if you leave with a relationship. Having taken such ambitions, Shokum will also keep in touch with the girls .....

File size: 848.9 MB
Download Bitch na Gal ga Shojo de Nani ga Warui

Blackberry Honey

Blackberry Honey
4ed4ed124c37bef7a0ca0d893fe3b1fb.jpg

Genre: Shoujo Ai, Lesbians, Maids, Kinetic Novel
Edition type: Pirate (unofficial)
Additional description of the publication
It was based on a version of the game from Denpasoft, plus a folder with missing images was duplicated.
System requirements (minimum): OS: Win XP +
Processor: 1Ghz
RAM: 1024 MB of RAM
Video card: DirectX or OpenGL compatible card
DirectX: Versions 9.0
Disk space: 750 MB
Description: Set in England in the mid-19th century, Blackberry Honey is a tale of maidservants, music, and unexpected romance.

The story begins when our , Lorina Wow, is fired from her previous position as a maid in the stately house of Hartwell. With a large family in Liverpool to support, and a series of dubious comments circulating around her rather sudden dismissal, Lorina's search for a new job leads her to Bligh.

Bly is an old building belonging to the Lennard family, located in the middle of the English countryside. Bly is bleak, distant and isolated, and veiled under an almost constant rainstorm.

As expected, Lorina hates him immediately.

to work for fourteen hours a day, with a small chance to rest, Lorin is being bullied at the senior maids and, most embarrassing of all, by the twelve-year-old of the Lennard family, Lady Constance.

One of the only maids who deigned to talk to Lorina is the mysterious Taohua, but Lorina wants her not to do that. Despite her modest status, Taohua has her own bedroom, she never goes to church with the rest of the servants and rarely interacts with anyone. Her lonely, almost feline personality, combined with her special complexion, eye and name, inspired more than a few rumors around the countryside in Shropshire that she might be a witch.

Lorina knows that she should stay away from Taohua, and she wants desperately ... but perhaps there is some truth in all the rumors because she soon finds herself under the spell of an elderly woman.

File size: 743.7 MB
Download Blackberry Honey

Dohamari Harem

Dohamari Harem
edabd80d69f2865242e1079c0bf09ce7.jpg

Genre: ADV, Housewives, Dark skin, Toys, Big tits, Anal, Group sex, Harem
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium4 1GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280x720, HDD: 593MB DirectX: 9.0
Description: The hero is a guy without sexual knowledge.
One night, Musumu attacked him because of an intense panic, -cup, who asked for help,
This is the first time I've alarmed this, I will tell you about the process on earth.

, disappointing disappointment was born desperately by the stick of his ,
This is also a sex education, I'm sorry, I brush my brush ... ...
Even after this, I have hounded him many times, justifying myself as "post-school sex education after followers," and I am proud of honesty.

Once, two Aibo housewives witnessed the idiot of two people.

File size: 593.4 MB
Download Dohamari Harem

Natsuiro Ramune

Natsuiro Ramune
f5d87b8759d12ff662d39ea7fa41243e.jpg

Genre: ADV, Romance, Harem, Striptease, Anal, Oral, Big tits
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 1.65 GB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: "I want to see a lot more people coming here again." Tsuruoka Yuu lived with his grandparents in rural areas due to family circumstances for three years of primary education. Despite his initial perplexity with the unfamiliar atmosphere, he could gradually make friends with some of the other of his age. A few years later, returning to this place again and rejecting the nostalgic desire to reunite with his old friends, he found that, despite memories of , they had all changed dramatically, and not necessarily for the better. Feeling lonely, Yuu wanders in a local candy store, one that he always visited with his friends when he walked home from school. There he meets his old shopkeeper Shishido Sai and discovers that he is considering closing the store forever.

File size: 1.7 GB
Download Natsuiro Ramune

Neko-nin exHeart two

Neko-nin exHeart two
1dd05e9c784efa6e51d2bbf2a6b4416d.jpg

Genre: ADV, Harem, Striptease, Romance, Oral, Group, Anal, Big tits
System requirements (minimum): Windows 7/8/10; CPU 1.2 GHz; RAM 1 GB; HDD 2 GB
Description:
Japan. From time immemorial there were those who possessed superhuman abilities. These creatures, which looked like a mixture of man and animal, were called half-breeds (hybrids). They were employed as ninjas, and served those who were in power.
Today, as time passes ...

"We came from the village of Fuuma in order to fulfill the ancient contract. Serve you! (Cue)"

Yura and Tama. These nija cats broke into the scene. They sent their aura of love to our hero in full . Their charm and will conquered him.
However, how can he help them? How the hell can you use a ninja today? While he is struggling with these questions, the feeling of possessiveness has begun to manifest itself in our hero during the interaction with cats.

But who is watching them from the shadows ...?

A certain ninja named Ritsu was spotted in the village, but who is she looking for? Haruki catches a rabbit-eared ninja named Maya, who has lost her memory and makes her really a cat!
This creates some tension in the house. New touching story about cute ninja pussies, history and actions unscrew.

File size: 1.6 GB
Download Neko-nin exHeart two

Nyuuin Byoutou

Nyuuin Byoutou
513eafcc89751ab690c62196a44c6aa1.jpg

Genre: ADV, Hospital, Romance, Harem, Striptease, Anal, Oral, Big tits
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 368 MB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: Shaw, who wandered through life and as a result of a traffic accident, will be in the hospital for a long time.
Shaw, who cannot even eat himself, must take the hands of a nurse to do something.
Using this fact, Rinko played a prank on Sho ...!
Shoji, who shudders at inevitable girls, cannot escape.
Can Shoka safely leave the hospital?
Do you think you want to leave this place like heaven in the first place ...?

File size: 744.4 MB
Download Nyuuin Byoutou

Onee-san ni Makasenasai

Onee-san ni Makasenasai
ab87c9f4333c425676095ded81f8ccc1.jpg

Genre: ADV, Housewives, Toys, Stockings, Big tits, Anal, Group sex, Harem
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium®4 1.4GHz, RAM: 256MB, 800 * 600, HDD: 536MB DirectX: 9.0
Description: The employee's hostel where the new social worker "Shogo Inui" lives.
There are two very nice guys.

The of my Gur nagano, Nagano, is a bizarre, reliable older .
"Reaga waveaga" who lives in the next room is a gentle, blessed blond, beautiful boss.

A new life with two people was done for Shogo!

...... But the daily life for Shogo is changing even more.

What kind?
Once "Guk walk" and the next day "Rhine".
From the rush to be related to the body!

"Oh, there is what I am ... ... give other hands a hand ..."

"You are talking about something similar to her, you and he are just a relationship between the administrator and the resident"

"If you say that the Rhine is the only thing related to your boss and subordinates, do not look at her!"

Apparently, the two do not want to end the relationship with "Shogo" only once!
Thus, a sweet relationship begins with a small number of two wonderful "" and "shoogo"!

File size: 536.1 MB
Download Onee-san ni Makasenasai

Pure Marriage Akai Ito Monogatari Harem Hen

Pure Marriage Akai Ito Monogatari Harem Hen
e917f57723cbb1b58a2aa281f286cffd.jpg

Genre: ADV, Harem, Striptease, Romance, Oral, Group, Anal, Big tits \ DFC
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 HDD: 1.85 GB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: a friend who always lived next door, Madoka.
The princess he always adored, Selick.
The younger he cherished is Sakura.

"I want to marry all three of them!"

File size: 1.9 GB
Download Pure Marriage Akai Ito Monogatari Harem Hen

Space Mercenary Alicia Inseminated by a Monstrosity

Space Mercenary Alicia Inseminated by a Monstrosity
85de24a0643050ab7cef835c951e5472.jpg

Genre: ADV, Sci-fi, , Monsters, Big Tits, BodyMods, Group, Creampie
System requirements (minimum):
OS: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 | CPU: 2GHz | RAM: 4GB + | 1280x720 | HDD: 1.6+ GB | DirectX: 8.0+ | DirectDraw 7.0+
Description:
Universal Age ......
The era in which humanity passes through the stars and
communicates with other life forms on a daily basis.
Among these star fighters is Alicia, a space mercenary.
She was given a special mission ...

To save the president's from the slave colony!

She makes her way to save her, but with Farewell
hostage, she can not resist and is captured.
Waiting here, in a slave colony, the life of a guinea pig ...

It turns out that Alicia's genetic material is excellent and
therefore, it has to be combined with various forms of alien life.
to endure the humiliation of insemination
and the birth of hideous monstrous creatures.
Can Alicia carry her trial and rescue Just safe or ...?

File size: 1.4 GB
Download Space Mercenary Alicia Inseminated by a Monstrosity

Analistica academy

Analistica academy
419e341d95427d942b5507923a81a02e.jpg

Genre: ADV, 2DCG, anal sex, big tits, humor, kinetic novel, titfuck
Platform: PC / Windows / MacOS / Linux
Edition type: Under development
Version: v.1.1.0
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 244 MB
Description: As one of the few men who are still alive after a worldwide epidemic, Mount is hailed as an alpha
men and sought after by women of all kinds; even the president! But not to find
interest in any of them, he aims at three special girls - loosely called "Holey Trinity",
servants of the higher school anal academy - and decides to plunge into
the deepest parts of their minds are other cavities. Unfortunately for the Mountain these girls
will not be easy fees!

File size: 661.2 MB
Download Analistica academy

Chikankyou two

Chikankyou two
76c05c15c73d4affcf2668adbb7c86d6.jpg

Genre: ADV, , Big tits
Tabletka: None
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 HDD: 1.22 GB
| Dmm / Vndb / Chikankyou |
Description: The protagonist of Hitoshi Tadano, who went to study at the Hijiri Ai Campus High School, aggravated human relations on behalf of an unfortunate appearance and made Spy Camera with a hobby and grew up in excellent hentai to love deeply. Finds a mistake when a woman's pirate skirt hurts at school once, and apologize for knee worship; and the Student from Gakuennaka avoids him, and he looks down, and takes up the sumafo treasure and cleans up. Youko from the Friend, who suffered from mental agony on his way to the house and turned to Hitoshi's Spy Camera, meets , the stage played on the train. However, I saw Yuko, whom I continued to endure, not saying that Itazura accepted the words of in silence, unlike Hitoshi's time, ignoring it, and agreed to Hitoshi, who no longer thought about going more and more but the unidentified message that sent such he achieved it. When checking inside; as for the title So "can absolutely do it! app" Be able to make a partner who photographed this app freely anywhere at any time.
Be very suspicious. Details, but this is half the court's doubts and try to use it for Youko, which does not make noise, even if at first Itazura can be considered it in . And Hitoshi, who confirmed Koto, the application was obvious and was genuine,
Start moving to make a beautiful girl in Toriko of the on request and her technique in Beautiful Girl of the Campus, which I fixed to realize Itazuru to a beautiful campus girl who always fed on delusions and carry out revenge.

File size: 1.2 GB
Download Chikankyou two

Evenicle

Evenicle
410d5cf24d2aaa275705206355106aed.jpg

Genre: ADV, JRPG, 3d, Fantasy, Magic, Romance, Harem, Straight, Comedy, Striptease, Oral, Group, BDSM, Anal, Big tits
Tabletka: not required
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8 CPU: Core i3 RAM: 2GB VRAM: 1280 * 720 DirectX: 9.0 HDD: 1.31 GB
Getchu / vndb / mangagamer
Description: The creator of the world, the Eve of the Holy , gave two commandments: you cannot another person, and only one partner should be allowed to live. However, knights are freed from the last divine rule, so that they can create powerful offspring to fight monsters. Somewhere on earth was a young man, Asterisk, who wanted to marry the beautiful twin who brought him up. He decided that he would become a knight and get many wives! Thus, he set off on a journey with great enthusiasm and ambition.

File size: 1.3 GB
Download Evenicle

Saimin Gakuen one-nensei

Saimin Gakuen one-nensei
bb583f07cf21bce2d265c109da790d8c.jpg

Genre: ADV, Saimin, Dark skin, Nurse, Toys, Stockings, Big tits, Anal, Group sex, Harem
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium®4 1.3GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 2.26GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: A hero is not even an appearance, a university student of the third degree who cannot communicate.
This hobby has also changed, but he himself is not ashamed of it.
You can make pretty girls or secretly hide in the middle of the night in secret ...
Of course, he shies away from the people around him.

In due time take away some kind of a toy gun from garbage.
A minute later it turned out that it was a machine,
He used it to the full and became a teacher-tutor in a school for girls, who could not become normal.

Therefore, 3rd grade, such as teacher, nurse teacher, student council president, etc., Hero,
In addition, to extend the hand to a first-year freshman first class and dominate the whole ...

File size: 2.3 GB
Download Saimin Gakuen one-nensei

Love x Holic

Love x Holic
78c4d6841a2e170c9760d8a75ed84625.jpg

Genre: ADV, Elf, Dark skin, Toys, Stockings, Big tits, Anal, Group sex, Harem
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium®4 1.4GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1024 * 600, HDD: 3.44GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: World where people and sub? People coexist.
Once, Taichi sometimes drank the of Sonja Akane, a subordinate girl who is No. 1, popular at No. 1 school,
Body fluid has become a unique constitution that awakens the monkey.
I ask for cooperation for Akabane Awakening instead of protecting the Aobae family from those who seek Taichi ...
What a horny way to do it, poured cum!
Suzuka ogre who falls in love with Taichi, Seira from the human dragon family,
Various ancestors entered the war, and life began wiping -

File size: 3.4 GB
Download Love x Holic

Sispaco H na Amakara four Shimai

Sispaco H na Amakara four Shimai
fa062cb6221996ad3db9af5fae6e376d.jpg

Genre: ADV, Housewives, Toys, Stockings, Big tits, Anal, Group sex, Harem
System requirements (minimum): OS: Windows / 7/8/10, CPU: Pentium®4 1.3GHz, RAM: 256MB, 1280 * 720, HDD: 2.52GB DirectX: 9.0
Description: Shiratori Yu is a beautiful woman who secretly hides cute and shoots happily every day to shoot Okazu.
But every day, as usual, Susumu Doscheb, who came to the house, suddenly ended ...

The moment I met, my Tsukimi was caught barely tied,
From my 's friend: "I'm tired of trying to be comfortable together" ....
The phrase was inspired by him, even his older and , who must be gentle and adults to change the color of their eyes!
Thus, now will begin a horny new life with a rather aggressive four !

File size: 2.5 GB
Download Sispaco H na Amakara four Shimai

Sono Taiju wa Makai o Kurau

Sono Taiju wa Makai o Kurau
785e85874de35b0ab5ce7d5fb9fecf5f.jpg

Genre: ADV, JRPG, Fantasy, Magic, Romance, Harem, Straight, Neko, Striptease, Oral, Group, BDSM, Anal, Big tits
SofthouseChara
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 2.28 GB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: The kingdom of the Hadashsh demons was calm and peaceful. His leadership was welcomed by the majority because it healed the scars of the Great War that preceded it. Therefore, when news of his spread throughout the country, he was met with surprise, sorrow and grief. Nevertheless, there were some who smiled with glee, since he did not name a successor until his . It soon became apparent that a power struggle would break out among the ten largest families of demons. In a sign of impending chaos, ambitious people took advantage of the situation to start selling their services for a better life. Fabio is a young man with these aspirations, but every time he turned away. This was because he was an Incubus, who, it was thought, thought with his lower body and disintegrated social morality with his presence alone. Despite these harsh words, he pressed and finally was taken by Pristin, the lowest of ten demons vying for the throne. He swore allegiance to her and swore to make her the new demon king in any way possible.

File size: 2.6 GB
Download Sono Taiju wa Makai o Kurau

Toriko no Yugami

Toriko no Yugami
38de50f70b7d006f8eb1a25f4f2e3c48.jpg

Genre: ADV, Group, BDSM, Harem, Striptease, Virgin, Anal, Oral, Big tits \ DFC
System requirements (minimum): OS: WinXP / Vista / 7/8/10 HDD: 3.32 GB
| Getchu / Vndb |
Description: The keeper of a café and bar amulet, Yukasaki Shingon, lived with his 's Canon, retaining stores left over from parents who had passed away several years ago. About 2 years ago, I live with my three cousins Yuyuki Rina, a cousin who came to a nearby university.

Download Toriko no Yugami

Back