Boys Is Tied With Rope, Chained And Compelled To Pleasure | BDSM

Wages Of Sin - Chapter 9

Julian lies collapsed, almost in shock, on the rack. His lawful punishment concluded days ago, yet he has not been released. He's been kept naked, in pain, hungry and exhausted, for so long he's lost track of time. He is well aware the guard torturing him is a sadist who enjoys torturing a muscular body like his. Today will be no different. The guard, Anthony Martin, awakes his favorite muscle boy with a hard blow to his abs. He continues to flog the screaming stud until his golden skin turns red, then switches to a bamboo cane, using it on the soles of the stud's feet and, even more cruelly, on the sides of his armpits and chest. In the end, Julian is stretched on the rack to his breaking point and left in agony for many more hours. When will it end? Maybe when Julian's physique begins to decline from lack of food, exercise and sleep. But that could take weeks.

Format: mp4
Duration: 19:09
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11995kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Wages Of Sin - Chapter 9

Session 522 Master Martin and Master Aaron

The showers at the gym are busted so Master Martin and are absolutely stinking with sweat! Luckily there's a pathetic gay Loser on hand to give our bodies a tongue bath. We corner it in the toilets and demand it licks our bodies all over especially our wet hairy pits and crotches. This eager fucking pig desperately laps it all up and I Ram its head into my buddy's arse demanding its tongue lick all around his moist sphincter. We also use the greedy bitch as our urinal unleashing a stream of reeking piss directly into its mouth and demanding it swallow ever drop! Haha! Now the fucker has a belly full of our sweat and piss!

Duration: 15:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7834kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 886.8 MB

Download Session 522 Master Martin and Master Aaron

Wages Of Sin - Chapter 4

Julian is collapsed on the floor, naked, exhausted to his core by constant torture. Anthony Martin, a guard employed by the religious fanatics now running the U.S. government, lusts over the prone, muscular body as cameras in the room pan every glorious muscle. Then he shocks Julian with his cattle-prod. "Wake up, boy! Get on the cross!" he demands. Julian crawls over to the wood laying nearby. A few more shocks convince him to spread his arms. What an amazing site: A young muscleman bound and displayed perfectly. Anthony is so turned-on, he can't resist stroking every muscle. He raises Julian to a 45-degree angle and shocks his balls a few times. "I'll make a deal with you, boy," Anthony says, grabbing his own rock-hard cock under his pants. "Jerk off and I'll stop shocking your balls." Julian resists but then pumps out a massive load of cum - hoping against hope that maybe his submission will spare him some agony. He's wrong.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12170kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Wages Of Sin - Chapter 4

Master Dave

I'm feeling so pumped up today that I want a punching bag for my rage! This pathetic fag is the perfect captive recipient for my revenge strung up naked for me to discipline or grind my hard cock against as the whim takes me. Only a little attention is needed and this desperate animal's dick grows stiff. I get such a rush flogging that hardon and watching this wretch crumple before me! Or Tearing into its arse! I completely overwhelm the fucker's senses while Runing and Punishing its disgusting orgasm.

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8193kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 916.7 MB

Download Master Dave

Wages Of Sin - Chapter 2

The sadistic prison guard continues to gut-punch Julian. Even Julian's rock-hard six-pack is no match for the blows delivered by the guard's hard-rubber punching gloves designed to magnify, not soften, each blow. After collapsing from the beaating, Julian manages to stand upright, some fight still left in him. "Put electrodes on his nipples," the judge says matter-of-factly, greatly enjoying the look of terror that comes over Julian's face as the sticky patches are applied. The first surge of electricity sends the muscle-stud into spasms of pain as his whole body shakes and his feet give-out under him. The shocks come over and over, until Julian is a quivering, gasping pile of muscle. Then the unimaginable happens: His jockstrap is pulled down and the electrodes are moved to either side of his ball-sack. Julian begs for mercy. The judge responds by increasing the power 30%, then 50%, as Julian's balls are fried and his amazing muscles dance.

Duration: 18:24
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12566kbps
Audio: 119kbps

Download Wages Of Sin - Chapter 2

Sex Criminal - Part 3

Young, muscular Kevin Brady is alone in the dungeon, completely naked, hanging from a steel bar, his ankles spread - a human X. He looks up at the small camera blinking a few feet in front of him, assuming some government official is watching. "I'm sorry. Please, I'm sorry," he says to the camera, a look of deep fear in his eyes. But there will be no mercy. Instead, as if on cue, the compact, muscular guard dressed in black leather - heavy boots, padded shirt and cap - enters the torture chamber and selects his next instrument of pain: a red, single-tail bullwhip. Kevin is shocked by the terrible pain of the first blow delivered to the center of his V-shaped back. The whipping continues nonstop, the slice of the whip coming every few seconds. It stop briefly only so the guard can spray - liquid fire - onto the boy's fresh wounds. "Please!" Kevin begs, in between gasps of pain, his young muscles convulsing seductively. Then the whipping continues, mercilessly and mechanically, as if t.

Duration: 15:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 345.3 MB

Download Sex Criminal - Part 3

Owned and Broken - Chapter 4

Brian remains bound facedown to a low table, completely naked, his back, ass and legs covered with welts. He moans from the pain and humiliation of having his asshole fucked for the first time, by a man with a cock the size of a 16-ounce beer can. But Anthony Martin isn't done torturing and humiliating him. "Kiss it!" Anthony demands, pushing his still erect cock into Brian's face. The young stud kisses the cock then takes it deep into his throat again - anything to avoid further whipping. "Say thank you!" Anthony demands, whipping him and fingering his hole, then busting a huge load of cum all over his back. Wildly turned on, Anthony flogs Brian's shoulders, ass and upper legs, avoiding the coating of splooge. An hour later, the now broken stud is chained to a beam in a cold garage and ordered to cum. He has a large, if odd, cock, with its birthmark, but, no matter, he complies - and the cum flies.

Duration: 18:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13180kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Download Owned and Broken - Chapter 4

Anonymous Lust - Part 7

Poor Felix is in another terrible dilemma: This time he has five-pound weights taped to his palms, which are strapped to the X-cross with elastic bands. If he doesn't elevate his hands the inch or two allowed by the bands, his hands will touch pressure-sensitive pads that send electric current surging into his balls. The anonymous man torturing Felix clearly has a thing for making fit, young men endure horrible muscle stress or torture themselves - a terrible psychological as well as physical torture. Felix looks amazing: naked, stretched out on his back, his abs fluttering with pain, his arms trembling from the stress. Soon, the lean, young man is glistening with sweat and panting with fear and exhaustion. The period between each drop of his arms shortens and the length of the contact with the pads increases until Felix literally faints from exhaustion and pain, the current zapping his balls nonstop for minutes, his body shaking in agony.

Duration: 16:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 381.3 MB

Download Anonymous Lust - Part 7

Owned and Broken - Chapter 9

Brian has lost track of time. He's kept chained, always naked, in a cold dungeon, never able to really lie down or sit comfortably, usually in darkness. Some days he's simply hosed down and given a bedpan. Some days he's dragged into another room and tortured. Other days - like today - his master, Anthony Martin, flips on the lights and demands to be blown. "Open up, boy!" Anthony demands, removing his leather thong, his big cock throbbing. "Please, it's too big," Brian begs. "Suck it!" Anthony sneers, shoving his massive, erect phallus deep down Brian's throat. This tough, aggressive straight stud is broken, a total fuck slave and cum bucket. Anthony fucks Brian's face for a good fifteen minutes then makes him hold his mouth open as Anthony cums all over his lips and face and down his throat.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13480kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Owned and Broken - Chapter 9

Anonymous Lust - Part 6

It's happening again. Felix regains consciousness in a new position. This time he is bound to an X-shaped, wooden platform. He's blindfolded, in total darkness, but he can feel the wood against his naked body. He's flat on his stomach. His wrists are handcuffed underneath the X, his legs spread and cuffed to its ends. "Hello? Are you there? What are you going to do to me?" Felix asks, panting nervously. Then, suddenly, out of nowhere, a whip comes crashing down onto his shoulder blades. Then again. And again. He can't see a thing, so each lash is a terrifying surprise - and feels like a cut from a knife. "Oh, please!" he begs, but the blows keep coming, until his back and ass are a mass of angry welts. Then the midst of liquid fire - rubbing - lands on his fresh wounds. His boyish screams echo off the walls as his beautiful, firm ass bounces up and down.

Duration: 16:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 372.9 MB

Download Anonymous Lust - Part 6

Owned and Broken - Chapter 6

After spending the night naked and bound in the trunk of a car, the pain of the whip and the memory of being brutally fucked still fresh in his mind, straight-stud Brian Adams is a broken man. He lies passively as the trunk swings open and the man who beat and fucked him strokes his body and his cock. "Get out!" Anthony Martin barks, leading him out of the trunk by his cock and dragging him back into the dungeon. Brian lies face-up on a torture table in the middle of the room, a look of submission and terror on his face as his wrists and ankles are strapped down. He knows he will suffer - but he has no idea how much. His balls are the first target of his tormentor's sick mind as his scrotum is crushed in a metal vice. Then Anthony attaches an electrode from a car battery to the vice. "Oh, God, no!" Brian mumbles through his ball gag. Then Anthony touches the other electro to Brian's nipple. The beauty of pain, indeed.

Duration: 18:13
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12717kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Owned and Broken - Chapter 6

Sex Criminal - Part 1

Kevin Brady is a 21-year-old personal trainer living in the not-too-distant future, when having sex outside of marriage is a felony punishable by extreme torture. Immediately after being sentenced as a sex criminal, Kevin is dragged into the torture chamber, wearing the street clothes he was arrested in 24-hours earlier. A leather-clad guard cuffs the youth's wrists behind a steel bar dangling in midair then chains the cuffs to a leg spreader. Another man, older and imposing, stands before Kevin. In a stern voice he tells the young man he has committed a serious crime against the state and Almighty God and must now suffer for his sins by being stripped naked and crucified. But first his beautiful body and genitals - the instruments of his sin - will be "weakened," to make his crucifixion even more terrible. He will be gut-punched. His genitals will be shocked and his back bullwhipped. Kevin's shirt is ripped-off by the guard, revealing a well-muscled torso. "Such beauty, the perfect s.

Duration: 15:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Sex Criminal - Part 1

Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 13

Jacob lies on his back out cold, his wrists and ankles cuffed to the X-cross. He is utterly exhausted, having been fucked and tortured nonstop for days. Prison guard Anthony Martin can't get enough of this boy. He loves fucking Jacob's tight ass, squeezing his juicy nipples and stroking his responsive cock. Jacob should have been freed after his crucifixion, but Anthony has kept him as his personal slave. Today, he fucks the boy's bruised and torn asshole with a steel dildo while getting his cock hard. He orders Jacob to jerk off, but the boy is too exhausted, the pain in his ass too great, to climax, so Anthony whips him, hard, then shocks his asshole with a car battery until Jacob passes out, then wakes him again with the whip. Finally, Jacob is left alone and helpless, in the dark, fearing that he may never leave, that his fate is to be this man's slave forever.

Duration: 18:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12050kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 13

Young Cock Torture - Chapter 7

Blonde muscle twink Marcus hangs upside-down on the inversion gurney. "Please, sir," he begs as his master periodically beats his chest and abs with the flogger. The young boy looks so delicious, stretched out, naked, totally helpless, struggling agains his chains, ribs showing under his lovely skin, his stomach sucked-in hard, so lean you could pinch it between your finger and thumb. Then his master whips his nipples and navel with a riding crop, making the boy flail about and scream, even more so when his fresh wounds are soaked with . Young Marcus is finally taken down and chained to a wall. He's ordered to cum for the third time in as many hours. "Please, sir. I'll cum for you if you let me go," he begs. He busts a huge load of cum, again, the perfect boy toy, but he is going no where. He'll spend the night chained against a concrete wall, naked and alone. Tomorrow he will be sold to the highest bidder.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 372.1 MB

Download Young Cock Torture - Chapter 7

Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 4

Jacob sucked a few cocks and had anal-sex a few times before the Christian Taliban consolidated power and banned all gay sex under penalty of torture. But he has never seen an erect cock like Anthony Martin's - huge and engorged. Anthony shoves the thing down Jacob's throat, making the gay-boy choke and gag. After a while, Jacob manages to swallow the massive cock a little easier, but he still whimpers in pain, tears running down his cheeks, as he's mercilessly face-fucked. Anthony then turns young Jacob around and fucks his ass like he's a cheap whore, busting a huge load of cum all over his back. Jacob's torture by fucking has just begun.

Duration: 19:33
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12157kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 4

Young Cock Torture - Chapter 4

Alex has a knack for finding boys whose look and personality demand that they be stripped naked and chained in a dungeon then tortured and used sexually. Marcus Rivers is just such a boy. He hangs from the ceiling, against the massive concrete post, naked and shivering, his muscles and joints aching from being bound, up on his toes, arms overhead. "Why are you doing this to me," the boy asks, his eyes wide like a puppy. "Because I can," Alex replies, . Marcus offers no resistance as Alex turns him around, exposing his back and ass. The first few blows of the single-tail bullwhip against his lean back are "light," making the boy jump but not scream. Then the blows intensify making him gasp and yelp and jump around in anguish. His boyish whimpers are pure for Alex, who rewards his slave by spraying his wounds with rubbing .

Duration: 15:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps

File size: 342.2 MB

Download Young Cock Torture - Chapter 4

Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 1

In the not-too-distant future, when the United States is ruled by fanatical Christians, a young college boy, Jacob Wolf, is arrested for committing "acts of sodomy" and for speaking out against the government on his small college campus. He even has a pro-gay tattoo on his chest - a crime for which he will not only be tortured but brutally fucked, by a prison guard and various machines. Jacob, wearing a polo shirt and khakis, is bound to a pole, his legs spread wide. His clothes are ripped away, revealing a boyish, well-built body. "Look at me!" a large, uniformed man yells. He then describes the tortures Jacob will suffer: whipping, stretching, electro-shock, crucifixion. The man tells Jacob he is being punished for the crime of homosexuality but says nothing as the guard - his massive, erect cock bulging in his tight pants - twists and licks the boy's meaty nipples and strokes his beautiful cock, getting him rock hard.

Duration: 18:55
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12107kbps
Audio: 113kbps

Download Acts Of Sodomy - Chapter 1

Submission Prison, Scene 4

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.
Video language: English

Officer Drew Sebastian can't get enough of domineering his private pleasure prisoner, Devin Franco, and takes his time plowing and pounding Devin's gorgeous muscular ass and plundering his hole in a variety of positions, but always shackled and restrained. This prison guard is a devilish deviant with a particularly thick dick, and Drew knows that if he gives Devin an inch, he's going to want all of it. Growling and grunting like a crazed animal, Devin backs into Drew's every thrust in delirious piggy pleasure. Finally, Devin cums all over his own ripped belly, prompting Drew to spew on him too, hosing him down with his jizz. In the end, Drew takes out a marker and tags 'Prison Bitch' across Devin's chest for all the inmates to see it in the yard, followed by promising to protect him, the guard literally marks his territory and Devin resigns himself that he is now Drew's personal property at 'Submission Prison'.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8305kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 938.6 MB

Download Submission Prison, Scene 4

Blind Muscle - Chapter 9

Bodybuilder Stefano's gorgeous muscles ache terribly as he's stretched by his elevated legs and arms. He quietly moans as Anthony Martin, indifferent to his pain, squeezes his muscles and enjoys his perfectly displayed physique. "Flex those quads for me! Tighten those abs!" Anthony barks, treating Stefano as his play thing. Then he works the slave's uncut cock. "You are going to cum for me, boy," Anthony says. "This body, this cock, belong to me." Stefano closes his eyes and tries to get hard, knowing he must please this man or suffer even worse agonies. Soon his cock hardens and he busts a load of cum all over his tormentor's hand. "Please, it hurts." he begs, in broken English, but, instead of loosening the tension, Anthony stretches him even harder, taking Stefano to a whole new level of suffering.

Duration: 19:07
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12611kbps
Audio: 103kbps

Download Blind Muscle - Chapter 9

's Boy - Chapter 8

After his long session bound on the torture table, whipped and fucked by his , Austin now stands naked in the corner of the dungeon, his wrists padlocked together to a steal chain wrapped around his tiny waist, his legs spread wide by a metal rod, two nasty little clips digging into his nipples. Austin instinctively plays with his cock, knowing his , Alex, will want to see him hard, but he can't reach his nipples. "Good, boy, now you can prove to me that you can pleasure yourself, even when you are in pain," Alex says as he enters the dungeon, eyeing his boy's semi-erect cock. "Yes, , I'll cum for you!" Austin says, his nipples screaming in pain. But that pain isn't enough. Alex whips the boy's torso - sometimes hitting the nipple-clamps - making him jump and whimper as he desperately works his cock. "Please, ," the terrified boy says, begging with his eyes. But, sure enough, despite the nonstop pain, Austin cums all over his hands, the perfect little pain-slave.

Duration: 16:03
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12742kbps
Audio: 112kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download 's Boy - Chapter 8

Blind Muscle - Chapter 6

Anthony Martin has strict instructions from our client - Don Giovanni, the rich Italian aristocrat - to inflict no permanent damage on his prized slave, Stefano, so Anthony keeps the level of current low and the shocks to Stefano's steel collar short. Still, each shock makes the young bodybuider's huge pecs striate, his veins bulge and his massive thighs tremble. It's like watching a statue of a Greek god come to life. Anthony then shocks Stefano's balls, making him whimper like a little boy. Seeing such a physically powerful man reduced to such vulnerability is a massive turn-on. Stefano experiences a whole new level of pain when his pecs are ringed with clothespins and his cock is lined with even nastier clips. "If you want to be free, you're going to cum for me," Anthony tells the stud hours later, releasing Stefano's wrists so he can remove the clips and clothespins and work his cock.

Duration: 18:21
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13115kbps

Download Blind Muscle - Chapter 6

's Boy - Chapter 7

Teen boy Austin has been well prepared for a long, hard fucking. His ass and back are criss-crossed with angry, red whip-marks. "What do you think will hurt more, boy: the flogger or this in your ass?" Alex asks, showing his a veined, rubber dildo the size of the boy's forearm. Austin yelps in agony as the thing is rammed all the way up his ass, right to its base. Alex twists and turns the massive dildo as it plunges unbelievably deep into the tiny boy. The fucking goes on and on, much longer than Alex could ever manage with his own cock. Austin can do nothing but moan and take the unrelenting abuse of his raw asshole. Then Alex returns to his flogger, beating the boy even harder. Poor, poor Austin, suffering so beautifully just for our pleasure.

Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10257kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download 's Boy - Chapter 7

Boy Delivered - Chapter 5

A little warning to all you hot, young gay boys out there hoping to make a few bucks on Grindr, looking for a "date" who can "help with rent": Some guys offering you cash aren't lonely old men who'll be happy sucking you off but strapping young men with whips and chains who will abuse you like a piece of meat. That's what's happened to beautiful Noah Evans. He was expecting to get picked-up, taken-out to dinner and then have his abs fondled and his cock sucked. Instead, he's been tortured for days, hung naked by his wrists and flogged, his lean, fit body covered with bruises and welts. Normally, his sex appeal gets him what he wants. Now it gets him nothing but anguish. And - as he's just noticed - it's all being filmed. Noah agreed, in a text exchange, "to be used in any way," and now, after some careful editing, Grant Dixon will post a video of this hot boy being tortured and humiliated, for the whole world to see, and there is nothing Noah can do about it.

Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12687kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Boy Delivered - Chapter 5

's Boy - Chapter 6

Austin Young is spread-eagle face-down on the bondage table, his wrists and ankles padlocked to each corner. Completely naked and still hurting from his earlier tortures, the teen boy feels particularly vulnerable: His ass is elevated off the table by a block of wood placed below his waist, spreading his cheeks, exposing his boy-cunt. "Is that ass ready for me, boy?" Alex asks. "Yes, ," Austin whimpers, terrified. The flogger strikes his ass, not too hard at first, then harder and harder up and down his lean back and round ass. "Please, please, please, , it hurts!" Austin begs, but Alex shows no mercy. Austin's boyish cries and anguished moans are music to his ears and he loves the warmth emanating from his boy's whipped flesh as he strokes his body between beatings. Then he shows Austin the huge dildo that will be rammed up his ass.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 10297kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download 's Boy - Chapter 6

Boy Delivered - Chapter 3

Grant Dixon is one horny fuck and he loves nothing more than having a tight-bodied muscle-twink bound and helpless in his dungeon. "You are one hot piece of ass," Grant says, his arm around Noah Evan's neck, pulling him back so his body arches over the pillory's horizontal bar. "Please." Noah begs, his eyes wide as saucers, as Grant slowly pours the searing hot wax pooled at the top of a burning pillar-candle onto his naked body. The poor boy whimpers through his ball gag and squirms in pain as stream after stream of hot wax decorates his chest and abs. Grant, totally turned on, grabs the boy's cock, strokes it, then swallows the massive thing whole, making it swell to at least nine inches. Noah looks terrified, knowing this man's lust for his hot body and big cock means he has so much more suffering to endure.

Duration: 18:34
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11727kbps

Download Boy Delivered - Chapter 3

Master Plan, Scene 4

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Flip-Flop, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Rimming, Tattoos.

It's time for Master Jessie Colter to put his slaves and their lessons they've learned to good use. He gets Kory Houston on the floor to slide his dick down Kory's hungry throat. Kory gags and chokes as Jessie fucks his face balls deep while Casey Everett looks on from the side riding a giant dildo. It's time for Kory to bury his face in Casey's ass and he goes in deep to keep Casey's hole as open as it can be. Casey goes ass to mouth on his own dildo and licks it clean as Kory keeps licking from behind. Jessie wants in on the action and slides his cock deep into Kory's ass for a quick feel of the inside of his slave.

Duration: 15:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8564kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Master Plan, Scene 4

Stud Returns - Chapter 4

Jared has never looked better. He is solid muscle from head to toe with no visible body fat; his body is so lean you can see the sinews holding his pecs together. He has the youthful face and skin of a teenager, naturally smooth, with just a few hairs around his nipples and on his chin. If you like a young jock as a slave, you have to love Jared. He is arrogant, pushing back at is tormentor, but he is also humiliated and clearly suffering, his ripped, naked body quivering in pain with each lash from the single-tail cutting into skin pulled tight over his abs, pecs and ribs. Jared is determined to take this beating like a man, but you can hear the agony in his gasps, especially when the whip hits his erect cock. Yes, his cock is kept rock-hard, even when he's in pain. Then we turn him around. His ass is even better.

Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11337kbps
Audio: 109kbps

Download Stud Returns - Chapter 4

's Boy - Chapter 3

Austin continues to deep-throat Alex's huge, erect cock, so deeply his lips kiss his 's shaved pubes. As his 's cock grows, getting even harder to swallow, Austin doesn't resist as Alex grabs the back of his head and rhythmically fucks his throat deeper and deeper. Young Austin knows the only way to keep his from whipping him is to take his cock. Suddenly, Alex switches sides, ramming his rock-hard man-rod, lubricated with nothing but his boy's saliva, deep up Austin's tiny ass. Austin moans in pain as the fuck- he's strapped to rocks from the violent thrusts that literally lift his feet off the floor as he's fucked. "Don't worry, boy, I'm not gonna cum inside you. I don't want to leave any evidence," Alex announces, as he pulls his throbbing cock out of his young 's ass and blasts a load of cum all over his well-whipped back. Then Austin licks his 's fuck-tool clean.

Duration: 15:02
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13527kbps

Download 's Boy - Chapter 3

Twink Training - Chapter 2

Teen-boy Josh Hunter's twink body is flawless - lean muscle flexing and trembling underneath smooth, tanned skin, decorated with deep lash-marks from the single-tail whip used on him an hour ago. Jared has been edging the boy for hours, keeping him hard but never letting him cum. He whips Josh again - layering another dozen welts from the single-tail whip over the old ones - then rolls a razor-sharp pinwheel over each wound, old and new. Striving to be a good slave, Josh suppresses screams of pain, but his gasps and boyish whimpers make it clear he is suffering deeply. Then he's stroked until hard again, but this time his right-hand is unroped and he's allowed to finish the job. When his cock erupts, it spews a geyser of cum over his head. You can hear the splash when it hits the floor. The perfect twink indeed.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 12120kbps

Download Twink Training - Chapter 2

's Boy - Chapter 2

Teen-boy Austin Young is padlocked to the fuck bench by his Alex . Austin is so tiny his feet barely touch the ground. His cock is already stiff thinking about what his will do to his totally vulnerable ass, its hole puckering and quivering in anticipation. Standing nearby but out of sight, Alex is totally turned on, hearing his whimper and beg for mercy. "Save your begging, boy," Alex says as he shows his terrified a three-foot long, black-and-purple flogger. Alex screams as his ass cheeks turn bright red, pummeled by the flogger, and his lean back becomes a mass of whip marks. "Suck this cock!" Alex demands. Austin eagerly shallows his 's erect phallus to its base, gagging, but eager to please, to do anything to stop the pain.

Duration: 16:28
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11856kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 's Boy - Chapter 2

Young Thief - Chapter 1

Marcus Ryan has made a big mistake: He stole a wad of cash from his new employer, Myles Landon, a muscular who loves nothing more than to torture and fuck a slender pretty boy. "You stole from the wrong man," Myles tells the boyish 23-year-old, yanking him out of the trunk of his Lexus, bound and gagged. "You want to go to prison for ten years?" Myles sneers. Marcus, now chained to a pole, shakes his head no. "Or do you want your punishment now?" Marcus reluctantly nods yes but his eyes widen in horror as the man continues. "I'm going to fuck you for hours," he says. "Then I'm going to torture you for hours and fuck you again," he adds, shoving his hands down the boy's pants and under his dress shirt. Minutes later Marcus is completely naked and wrapped against a pillar with clear plastic from his toes to his chin.

Duration: 18:00
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 11242kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Young Thief - Chapter 1

Straight Bros - Chapter 5

Hunter barely needs any prodding anymore. He beats his buddy's firm, round ass with a leather spanker then with his open hand as Kevin leans back in his chair, working his hard cock, enjoying every moment. "Now fuck him!" Kevin demands, handing Hunter a bottle of lube. Hunter pauses only briefly and then, to Joseph's horror, gets his dick hard and shoves it in. The helpless boy moans in agony as his tight, young ass is fucked long and hard. "I'm going to cum!" Hunter announces. "Cum on his face!" Kevin orders. Hunter pulls out his engorged cock and moves to Joseph's head. A minute later the young stud's face is coated with jizz. He is now officially a fuck-slave, a piece of meat to be used and abused

Duration: 15:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13567kbps

Download Straight Bros - Chapter 5

Slammed By Big Bare Cock - Dante Lucas & Sean Taylor

Release Year: 2020

Slammed By Big Bare Cock. When Sean saw Dante he begged the master to be the first to slam that arse. You have to keep some of the dom boys sweet with a little treat now and then, so when Sean begged to be the one to bareback new arrival Dante the master relented, after calling the shots on how it should go, of course. The big-dicked boy was up for it, getting the tanned twink roped down over a barrel with his perfect arse there for fucking. Poor Dante might not be used to this kind of punishment but he endures the flogging well, probably because he loves having his hole licked. When Sean is happy he's put the boy in his place he slides into him, his long uncut cock raw and wet, fucking that arse deep and hard! With only a little break for some more flogging he totally dominates the new boy, finishing up with a wanked out shower of semen over that rump, which he then licks up! Looks like that butt lived up to Sean's expectations, it probably won't be the last time we see him slamming .

Duration: 19:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3882kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 565.4 MB

Download Slammed By Big Bare Cock - Dante Lucas & Sean Taylor

Straight Bros - Chapter 2

Kevin continues to enjoy his birthday present - two fine, young cocks attached to two fine, young boys. But it's time for some psychological fun. Kevin attaches a special device he made himself to Hunter's neck: A steel collar electrified by a high-voltage battery connected to a remote-control. "Now I want you to do to him what I just did to you!" Kevin tells Hunter, releasing him from his cuffs and zapping him with the electric collar several times to make sure he understands. Hunter whips his gagged, naked friend reluctantly then throws down the flogger, only to get zapped again. But it's all an act. We can see the pleasure on Hunter's face as he flogs his athletic bro harder and harder. Hunter quickly follows Kevin's command to re-cuff Joseph's wrists above his head so the pretty boy can be hoisted-up on his toes and whipped even harder. Joseph's boyish cries of agony are almost as pleasing as watching his lean body writhe. Kevin, stroking his huge cock, couldn't be happier - esp.

Duration: 16:25
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13513kbps

Download Straight Bros - Chapter 2

Max Takes A Pounding In The Swing - Max London & Sean Taylor

New boy Max is in for a punishing fuck in this new video with Sean, but this chav lad is probably the best one to deliver the kind of bareback fucking the slim twink is used to. He's been prepped, strapped into the swing, his arse there for some flogging and rimming while Sean gets started on dominating the boy. With some painful slaps of his butt cheeks, some incredible flogging and some rimming of the lads hole, Sean is almost ready to dive right in and pound that pucker. First, he gives his new friend a taste of his big uncut cock, letting Max suck on his delicious dong. With his meat wet and ready for that chute he fucks his new buddy, ramming his length deep, powering in and out, breaking only to punish that arse some more before sliding right back in. When he's finally done Max's butt is dripping cum, and Sean has left a little of his load deep inside.

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4871kbps

File size: 704.6 MB

Download Max Takes A Pounding In The Swing - Max London & Sean Taylor

Young Cock Torture - Chapter 5

Alex drags his beautiful, young slave into an adjacent room. Marcus' eyes widen when he sees a ladder-backed chair in the middle of the room, a wooden block with a steel spike topped with a steel ball sitting on top of it. "Get up there, boy," Alex tells the slim, naked boy, guiding him to the seat. Marcus kneels, his ankles strapped to either side of the wood block. Alex pushes him backward and cuffs his wrists behind the ladder-back. Marcus can feel the cold, steel ball touching his anus. "It's too big!" he says as his master gradually pushes him down on the thing. The poor boy whimpers as he's penetrated, stuck like a bug on a pin. Alex is still not satisfied. He attaches two nasty clips to his boy's nipples and rubs his lean, well-muscled body with oil. A minute later Alex is standing on two risers, straddling the chair, shoving his erect cock deep down his impaled slave's throat.

Duration: 15:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps

File size: 339.8 MB

Download Young Cock Torture - Chapter 5

Johnny Polak and Alexis Tivoli

Johnny is one of the most adorable boys we've ever seen, so it's no wonder all the dominant lads fight over who gets to use him in a fuck session. Alexis has been waiting in line for his chance and he's determined to make the most of it, starting out with a toy in the boy's butt while Johnny sways in the leather swing. With plenty of lube to ease the way the bound boy moans with pleasure as Alexis fucks his pucker with it, but the fun is only just getting started!Switching things up to a longer snake of black rubber Johnny gets even more inches inside him, finally opening him up enough for Alexis to plunge his considerable stiffy inside. The boy gets it hard, but he's loving it all the way until Alexis pulls out and squirts an amazing mess of semen over the boy! Left alone sweaty and dripping, Johnny is probably wondering whether one of the other dom boys is gonna want a turn!

Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4325kbps

File size: 628.9 MB

Download Johnny Polak and Alexis Tivoli

Straight Bros - Chapter 8

Sleek, young Joseph, now blindfolded, has been flipped over onto his back. His naked body is stretched on the inclined table; his top ribs and pecs are red from spending hours face-down on the table while being rhythmically fucked by the fuck-machine. "You are going to cum for me now!" Hunter announces as he enters the room and cranks Joseph a little tighter on the table. Hunter, who has dreamt of this moment for years, immediately puts his lips on Joseph's cock. The straight boy moans and squirms, breathing heavy, fearful and disgusted by his "friend." Hunter sucks the stud's cock like an old pro, but straight-boy Joe only gets semi-hard. Joseph tries desperately to cum for Hunter, hoping against hope that busting a load will be his ticket home, but he just can't do it. Instead, Hunter keeps his boy hard, enjoying his dick too much to care if he actually cums - then whips him brutally for failing to do so.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13026kbps

Download Straight Bros - Chapter 8

The Cute Twink Is In Charge - Max London & Leo Ocean

The Cute Twink Is In Charge. Cute little Leo pumps a big load out after using captive lad Max in a fuck session. Cute little Leo is still learning how to control and use a boy the right way, but we knew that giving him Max to play with for a video would help ease him into being the more dominant type. The eager little lad arrives to find Max strapped into the kneeling bench, his arse on show with his big balls hanging, and some conveniently placed candles ready for him to use. How mean can this boy get? It turns out he has some natural skills. He plugs the boy's hole with his fingers while he pours the molten wax over Max, feeding the boy his big uncut meat, then filling him from behind and using his arse! Did Leo have fun? The heavy cum load he wanks out over Max's messy rump says he did!

Duration: 18:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4689kbps

File size: 664.2 MB

Download The Cute Twink Is In Charge - Max London & Leo Ocean

From Fantasy To Nightmare - Chapter 10

Teen boy Matthew Connor has lost track of the days. He can't remember the feeling of having clothes on his body, of not being chained and naked. He is on his knees in a concrete room, a steel collar around his throat. He can't quite stand up nor sit down. He must kneel. He could remove the leather cuffs binding his wrists, but it would do no good - the collar and chain are unremovable - and he would be beaten. All he can do is hope his master brings him some water. Anthony Martin finally arrives, not with a water but a very hard cock. "Lick it!" he demands. Matthew obeys. "Suck it!" he demands. Matthew obeys. "Can I please have some water?" the exhausted boy asks. "Sure," Anthony says, placing a cup to the boy's lips but pulling it away and dousing him before he can take a sip. He then cums all over the bewildered boy's tanned, hairless chest and leaves him to suffer. Slaves must learn to be satisfied with whatever they are given.

Duration: 16:35
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 13871kbps

Download From Fantasy To Nightmare - Chapter 10

Back