Bondaged Girls

Demonic Desires | Luna Lovely

Luna Lovely comes face to face with her fantasies!

Lucifer has always been a prominent figure in my fantasy life. I have imagined so many encounters with the devil that I feel as though he is with me always.

I lay alone at night and touch myself. I imagine his hands on my body. I have prayed so many nights for my fantasies to come true.

I wonder if the dark lord is down below thinking of me. Imagining what he'd do if he ever got his hands on me.

Would he have his way with me? Would he torment me? Would he take my life again and again and bring me back only to torment me further?

Video: MP4
Filesize: 2.35 GB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:44:03
Audio: AAC LC, 2 channels

Genre: Bondage, Bound, Tied, Domination, BDSM, Torture, Humiliation of women

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Katie Kush Up part 1

His private dancer gets a private bondage show lesson

Katie Kush is a private dancer. When the music turns on her clothes begin to come off. Her body moves in all the right ways. But movement is not exactly what he really wants. In fact he wants to make her stop moving.

Once she gets her money she says he can do whatever he wants to her. On the ropes go and before long she's not moving much at all. What's better is that all her sexy bits are exposed for his delight.

He plays with her little clit and when she's had her fun it's his turn. He doesn't just get off on watching her enjoy herself. He wants her to feel some pain too. So he gives her several hard smacks.

Filesize: 1.86 GB
Duration: 00:34:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Rejected: Ruined | Jacey Jinx

Jacey is rejected and is subjected to multiple ruined orgasms!

Jacey wants to fuck!!! Unfortunately OT has moved on. All she wants is orgasms and he wants to get weird. When she agrees to experiment with him things take a turn for the worse. She has no idea what he is into!

Once he's got her bound she has no choice, but to follow through with her part of the deal. Still hoping she'll get an orgasm out of it she's tormented mercifully. Unfortunately OT wants to give her an orgasm, but not the kind she wants.

Each time Jacey starts to cum OT removes the vibrator. This causes her vagina to contract, but without stimulation the orgasm falls dry, pleasureless, and even painful. The frustration only becomes worse the more he does it and he doesn't seem to be quitting.

Filesize: 2.89 GB
Duration: 00:54:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Cage Time For Greyhound

Filesize: 307 MB
Duration: 00:43:59

Download and Enjoy

Cono - Dungeon Torture

By now we all know Cono is a filthy piece of meat, a dirty cunt who will do pretty much anything she is told. She particularly loves to essentially slut herself around in public, and we do mean slut. She is now anal-only of course, with her mouth serving as clean up.

She has been in HELL! for a while and, frankly, she is disgusting. You can't tell here but she smells like she's been getting ass-fucked in a dumpster alley for the last week (which is not really far off from the truth).

Now she is in HELL!'s Dungeon where her torment and torture and degradation continue. She is all too eager to talk about what a pig she is. Weighted nipple clamps, needles and bloody tits lead to her being hosed down like the animal she is.

A truly degrading time for a truly degraded cunt.

Filesize: 385 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:24:49

Download and Enjoy

Cono - Humiliated Cunt

Up front we have to say, this video is a bit different. Think of this video as more of a feed than our standard movie, but if you love seeing a young bitch being humiliated, degraded, destroyed, you are going to absolutely love this one.

Let us set the stage for you on this one. This is in the early evening, after Cono has already been tortured outside in the woods. In that punishment, the cunt was bound to a tree and tortured with electricity. After she was released, she and Slave Cow went to a nearby river to swim. There were other people there watching them and, as Cono is such a complete exhibitionist, she was in her element showing off her body for these strangers.

Later that evening, the Slave Cow just simply wanted to utterly degrade and humiliate Cono so she gave her a vibrator and Cono begged to use it, which BrutalMaster allowed. She began masturbating, in chains, all the whiile Slave Cow continued to ask her the most degrading questions and Cono was required to answer.

At one point, while masturbating and dripping onto the floor, the piece of s**t licked asshole. She admitted to all sorts of the most embarrassing things and with each degradation, the cunt actually got wetter.

Cono may well be the lowest piece of s**t in HELL! and THAT is saying something.

Filesize: 275 MB
Duration: 00:17:41

Download and Enjoy

3 Strenuous Positions On The Post For Raven Eve

I lead, an already bound, Raven into the room by her hair. Raven whimpers and moans as I manhandle her in various ways... a lot of hand over mouth, hair pulling, and tit groping. Raven might not really enjoy really tight bondage, but she definitely enjoys being tied, spanked, and crotchroped, or she does a great job pretending. I manage to get a huge white ballgag strapped tightly in her mouth before I tie her at the waist facing the post. I tie a rope into her hair and arch her back tying her hair and wrists to a ring bolted to the floor. I removed the ballgag first though. I step way and watch Raven struggle to maintain this challenging position. At the end of the clip, I return and untie the rope pulling her back, but before I do, I enjoy groping and slapping her tits a few times as she suffers.

I untie Raven and turn her around, tying her wrists around the post. I manhandle her for a while as Raven moans and whimpers, then I tightly buckle a head harness ballgag on her head. I pull her crotchrope up and outward, pulling Raven's hips out from the post in a most delicious way. I leave her to endure her bondage for quite some time, before I return and clover clamp her nipples, after snipping away the nylong fabric that had covered her nipples. The clamps are then tied off around the back of the post. I step away and leave her once again to endure the disappearing crotchrope. At the very end of the clip, I return to slap/grope her tits, and play with her perky nipples for a few minutes. I loosen her crotchrope as I have another position in mind for her.

Tears start to flow once Raven is completely freed from her crotchrope ordeal. Before I start on binding her again, I play with her tender nipples for a while as I let Raven recuperate for a minute. Soon I am back at it... I start at her ankles and work my way up, completely taping her to the post. I add a little extra tape once I get to her ample tits, and then I continue to her shoulders. Her arms are completely taped together around the post. I tie ropes into her hair and tie them up and out to the sides. I I shove a hollow tube in her mouth and then tape her face to the post with clear tape, before finishing with nipple clamps.

I have put forth quite an effort and I sit in my comfortable chair and admire my work for a while as Raven endures her bondage. I step away for a while, but I eventually return to my chair, but I now have a nice long pointy stick. I have fun poking Raven with the pointy end of the stick and even more fun watching her reactions as I slap and poke at her bound and clamped tits. At the very end of the clip, I added a little interview with Raven where we discuss the shoot and other topics. I also added a few minutes of footage where Raven was bent backward but ballgagged.

Filesize: 1.47 GB
Duration: 01:38:44

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

A Tight Box Hogtie for Ariel

With a handful of Ariel's hair, I guide her into position. She immediately kneels, which I like, but that will come later. I pull her back to her feet where I proceed to grope and manhandle her tits. My hand is firmly placed over her mouth and I continue. I turn her around and smack her ass for a while as well. Now I order her to her knees so I can tightly buckle the harness gag onto her head. Some heavy twine is run through the d-ring before I pull her back up to her feet and the twine is secured overhead. I crotchrope Ariel before binding her thighs and ankles and always manhandling Ariel, as I see fit, in between ropes.

I buckle a thick leather collar around her neck, before placing Ariel on her stomach. She is soon hogtied, and I tell her to try and escape. She wiggles her bare feet as she mmmpphs, moans, and endures her bondage. I return after a while to find she has made 0 progress on her escape. I discipline her by snapping heavy rubber bands on her feet. I then give her ass some attention with a thin cane. I will get to more of that later... First I tie her toes with twine and then connect her toes to the D-ring on her head harness. This really intensifies her bondage and provides for much less movement, as she had too much for my liking.

I step away and watch Ariel struggle in her bondage. After a while, I want a new view, so I roll her onto her side and of course, I slap grab her tits a few times for good measure. I watch her once again for quite some time. Ariel has still not made any progress at all in her escape attempt, so I once again grab the thin cane and use it on her tits. Ariel yelps and moans as you might expect. I alternate between slap-groping her tits and whacking them with the cane. I finally clover clamp her nipples before tying them off tight to her collar.

I step away once again and let Ariel adjust to her clamped nipples. Her moans eventually subside somewhat as she adjusts. Since she has still not made any progress on escape, I roll her back onto her stomach and oil up her feet for some hot oil foot torture fun! Ariel screams, I think, "Oh God" through her gag and yelps as I hold the hair dryer up to her oily, wrinkled soles. I step away and watch her endure her bondage for a while longer before the lights go out and Ariel is left alone. Even with all of my "encouragement", Ariel made 0 progress on her escape.

Filesize: 1.10 GB
Duration: 01:14:37

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

CRASH | Katie Kush

Katie has her freedom taken when she texts and drives.
All it took was a few seconds. I just looked down to check a text message. When I looked up I saw him. I swerved. I went right into a rock.

Why won't he let me go? He wants me to thank him. He wants me to appreciate him. If I play nice maybe he'll let me go.

He wants me to dress up for him. He touches me and exposes me. He thinks if he makes me cum that I'll love him.

The pain he inflicts on my body is nothing compared to the pain he inflicts on my mind. That I will never recover from.

Filesize: 2.46 GB
Duration: 00:46:01

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

The Fix | Joanna Angel

Joanna makes a deal, but doesn't get what she came for.

The fix is in. Joanna was sent by a friend to get some good stuff. The problem is she gets a lot more than she wanted. This trip is unreal.

Once Joanna is awake she discovers that she's really in for it. She's locked in a device that keeps her head back and her legs open.

The torment comes in many forms. From being exposed to electric shocks. Joanna has her mouth filled with metal and rubber.

Each position Joanna finds herself in is even more stressful than the last. This is definitely not what she came looking for.

Filesize: 2.45 GB
Duration: 00:45:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Samhain Slut: Alexa Nova Gets Double Stuffed on Halloween

Alexa Nova is on location with her camera man Robby Echo, to shoot the next installement of her reality horror video blog. This Halloween, Alexa has chosen to investigate the story of Tommy Samhain and his band of sadistic surgeons. Although never apprehended, Tommy and his crew were known for carrying out acts of sexual deviance. Seeing the location where Tommy and his men committed all their perverted acts is making Alexa horny and Robby is more than eager to indulge Alexa in her fantasies. Just as they start to get it on, they hear an ominous cackle from the shadows. Robby goes to investigate, leaving Alexa all alone. Suddenly Alex hears a scream in the distance, she cries out for Robby and upon getting no response, goes to look for him. Instead, she finds Tommy Samhain and his band of sadistic surgeons. Alexa is horrified to find that Robby is now one of them! They strip her of her clothes, feel her up, push her onto her knees and make her suck their cocks. Soon Alexa is drooling and covered in her own spit as she gets facefucked by cock after cock. Next, Alexa is bound in a suspension with one leg up in the air. Tommy and his doctors swarm around her, wrapping their hands around her neck and smacking her small tits. They take turns fucking her pussy and soon move to her ass. Alexa moans as fuck her tight asshole. Soon these diabolical fiends double penetrate her holes, fucking her cunt and ass at the same time. Alexa had no idea being double penetrated would feel so good. Finally, they take her down and stuff her airtight. Alexa eagerly takes cock after cock, moaning as they fuck her fast and hard. She begs for their cum and gets five loads on her face.

Filesize: 495 MB
Resolution: 720x400
Duration: 01:01:38

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Juliette March

Juliette March is the ultimate pain slut, eager to start and then hungry for more. Because of this, she's always on The Pope's naughty list, and she's going to make sure she stays there. She comes in and makes a special request, just like she always does, and asks for the Vampire Trap. We've seen this before, but it's used sparingly because of how intense it is. Still, she wants it. We begin with the final touches being put on and we get to see Juliette wincing in agony from the trap even before the scene has officially started. The is is one of the most painful scenarios on Device Bondage, complete with minute adjustments that intensify the torment. Once it is adjusted to perfection, Juliette is pushed even further. She's flogged in the trap, exciting the pain and testing her ability to restrict her own movement. But because she's such a pain slut, the orgasms come fast and furious. Next we have her kneeling on the Throne of Suffering and held in place with steel shackles. This time it's her bush that The Pope goes for first, and as he is trying to slowly rip it out, Juliette has to suffer as her nipples are simultaneously slapped and pinched. He administers some breath control to make all things right with Juliette before applying nipple clamps, then rips the orgasms out of her pussy. Juliette is awash in pain and pleasure, which is exactly what he wants. She' finally exhausted by imposed orgasms. Finally, Juliette finds herself face-down with her ass in the air and her feet completely exposed. The Pope torments her feet with an array of implements, until she just can't take it anymore. Her ass is then spanked and her pussy is fucked as her day wraps up. The ultimate pain slut is both wrecked and satisfied, but it won't be long before she's desperate for more.

Filesize: 1.84 GB
Duration: 00:51:14

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Evening With Greyhound Puppy Edition

Filesize: 352 MB
Duration: 00:49:07

Download and Enjoy

Goodnight Greyhound

Filesize: 271 MB
Resolution: 796x448
Duration: 03:00:00

Download and Enjoy

Cono - Table Top Tortured Twat

We always love it when a bitch comes up with her own torture ideas. Even when they don't work, or are not perfect, it shows a level of creativity that is impressive to us. That is the case here, Cono had an idea that she should be hog-tied on a punishment table and then beaten and left to suffer, alone, for a long period of time.

While it did not work out exactly as the bitch designed it, perhaps it was even better. And by better, we mean more painful and degrading. For starters, the whore had several pieces of ginger shoved uip her asshole. She also had a big dildo painfully and roughly rammed into her cunthole.

She was left for a nice long time and after it was all done, the filthy, dirty, slutty, skanky little twat sucked off both the anal hook that was holding the ginger in her asshole, and the dildo that had been in her whore-hole.

All this while dripping the entire time.

Yes, we love it when cunts come up with ideas for their own suffering, and there is no idea that can't be made even better.

Filesize: 241 MB
Duration: 00:15:22

Download and Enjoy

Cupcake SinClair - Shut Your Fucking Mouth, Gimp

Sometimes in HELL! we just have to persuade a bitch to keep her fucking mouth shut. Often we want their mouths open, for example when we need a urinal, or there is something that a tongue needs to clean, you get the idea. But other times you just have to make it clear, it is time to shut your fucking mouth.

Then there is Cupcake SinClair. Generally her mouth is pretty useful, for all sorts of things with her pouty lips and split tougue. But today, "gimp" Cupcake needs to shut the fuck up, and to really make sure that happens, surgical needles through her whore lips and then tied off with twine-- just the trick to keep this piece of meat nice and quiet (except for the crying and moaning and snorting to answer questions).

Of course, there is the blood, leaking out of the holes in the bitch's face, but that is a small price to pay for a quiet piece of meat, dressed in latex, on display and (mostly) silent.

Filesize: 272 MB
Duration: 00:17:10

Download and Enjoy

Amanda Begs For Tit Torture and Gets It!

Amanda contacted me about fulfilling a fantasy of hers. She has large natural breasts and for as long as she can remember she has been wanting to be restrained while her tits were tortured. She explains that her husband wants nothing to do with it. I'm happy there are husbands like that, as I am more than happy to provide my services, for a fee, of course. She doesn't want to be marked up badly, but some bruising is ok is ok. I start by ordering her to her knees and begging for what she wants. She pays me my fee, and then I grab her by her hair and start roughly groping her tits through her button up blouse. I soon rip it open as I control her with 1 hand while I squeeze and slap her natural tits with the other. I love her reactions as I stop to bind her wrists. I place Amanda in a chair and immediately get her waist tied. I then continue slapping groping her tits. It will be a long evening for her, as her breast torment will slowly build over time. First things first though... 2 huge pairs of panties are stuffed and taped in her mouth. I then start by applying a simple wire bra. Soon after she gets some nipple suction, and she reacts quite violently while yelping through her gag at the same time. Intensifying her bondage will need to be done, out of necessity.

I stay busy by making improvements to Amanda's wire bra as she endures her panty gag and nipple suction. I eventually remove them. Her nipples are nice and perky now... perfect. They are now ready to be pinched and twisted utilizing chopsticks. I leave them in place as I tie her thighs apart and crotchrope her. Her heels are removed as well.

The chopsticks are removed, but Amanda's nipples are still protruding out quite nicely. More wire is added, this time, it is wrapped around the base of her tits. I spend some time slapping them from all directions as Amanda moans and yelps. I eventually stop... I almost have to before Amanda breaks my chair. Her nipples need to be clamped again anyway. They are clover clamped before the clamps are tied off to the chair. I tie her feet sole to sole as she endures the clamps. I then start smacking and poking her bound and clamped tits with a small length of bamboo. Amanda does not seem to like this at all, but she does. I eventually remove the clamps, before binding her tits even tighter with thin cotton rope.

I leave Amanda to get used to her tied tits while I step back and enjoy the view. I return with more rope to make her tit bondage even tighter, by tying them together. Her 2 big toes are then tied off the the chair legs. I place a rubber swipcap on her head, before tying her face and head. nose hooks are next, pulling up and to the side. A thick posture collar completes her bondage. Her nipples are once again clamped with heavy spring clamps. With her tits being bound so tight, these heavy clamps are the only ones with enough of a bite to stay in place. Amanda really starts to yelp and jolt when I start slapping her bound and clamped tits with a thin wooden paddle. I finally stop when it seems she is hyperventilating as I don't want her choking on the panties that have been stuffed in her mouth for the past hour.

leave Amanda to endure her tit bondage and clamps as I once again step back and enjoy the fruits of my labor. After a sufficient amount of time I slowly release her and remove her panty gag. Her reactions are priceless. Later, Amanda calls a friend and tells her all about her experience..

Filesize: 1.86 GB
Duration: 01:33:15

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Ariel Kneels At The Post

Ariel looks nervous as she kneels with her arms behind her back. That nervousness is not unwarranted, as she knows, or at least has an idea of what is about to happen. I start by binding er wrists behind her and around the 4x4 post. Her expressions are real and very expressive as I roughly grope and manhandle her tits as I tightly clasp my hand over her mouth. I continue roughly manhandling Ariel in between roping her rigidly to the post. I even add rope to her pigtails for use later. At the end of the clip I gag her with a tongue port steel bit gag. Unlike most, Ariel is able to handle this gag, but barely (once again her noises and expressions tell the story).

As Ariel struggles with the metal protrusion shoved in her mouth, I strip her of her skirt and add a tight crotchrope. Ariel is drenched in sweat by the time I remove the tongue port metal bit gag and replace it with a ballgag. I tie her pigtails up and outward, before pulling and tying her feet up to the back side of the post, effectively putting all of her weight on just her knees. I keep adding more rope, which adds to the intensity of Ariel's bondage, and slowly takes away all freedom of movement.

I tie Ariel's big toes and then pull them up and tie them off to the back of the post. I then gag Ariel with an open mouth gag. Ariel understandably looks alarmed as I hammer a nail into the post just above he head... not to worry it is just to be used as an anchor point for her nose hooks. Ariel's eyes start to bulge at this point and she gets a look that stays for the remainder of the clip. Her nipples are clamped and I also apply a septum clamp. My studio has a metal roof and the rain starts coming down hard... Not a good combination. Needless to say the audio for the last 10 min or so is very annoying because of it. You can still hear Ariel's reactions though. Ariel looks as if she has completely checked out.

Filesize: 857 MB
Duration: 00:57:24

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Charlotte Sins

Charlotte Sins is a sweet young slut who's wanted to shoot for Kink for a long time. But you know the old saying: be careful what you wish for, you may get it! Charlotte waits in solitude, kneeling with her legs spread, in what almost looks like a web of rope. She feels completely helpless as she awaits her captor's arrival. First a red ball gag is shoved into her mouth, then The Pope circles her, contemplating what to do first. To start off, this sexy slut is flogged, then nipple clamps are added. She seems playful, until she's blindfolded and the real intensity begins. Unable to see, Charlotte is now nervous with anticipation of what's to come. She's cropped all over her body, and she's rewarded with orgasms before she's taken to the next position. Charlotte is in a side suspension, with all of her holes fully exposed. Her body falls under a full-on assault from multiple implements that cause maximum suffering. Her body breaks out in a glistening sweat, but that doesn't stop The Pope, her sadistic handler. He brings in a massive didlo and fucks her pussy and mouth, completely using up her holes. In the final scene we have Charlotte on her back like a good little slut. The Pope enters and administers a grueling double flogger assault, before ripping more orgasms from her young pussy. Charlotte may be "relatively new" as she says in her opening interview, but by the end of the shoot, she's a veteran.

Filesize: 1.65 GB
Duration: 00:45:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

London River's Stripper Fantasy GangBang: London Stuffed Airtight After Work

Hot buxom MILF London River has been dancing since she was 18, and today she brings one of her personal fantasies to Bound Gang Bangs. Horny from a long day working the pole, London goes home with a group of customers from work. She can't wait to get a taste of all the man meat she's followed home, and the men can't wait to get a taste of her. Clad in her work heels and a tiny bikini, she gets on her knees and immediately starts sucking cock. She takes cock after cock into her wet mouth, working hard to please the guys. But the group isn't impressed with her cock sucking skills and make fun of her for being so bad at giving head. Eventually they tie her to a post in the garage and take turns fucking her face. London takes every hard cock, gagging on them as they hit the back of her throat. She squirms as they play with her wet pussy while they fuck her face. Next, they suspend her in rope bondage with her legs spread. She moans as they begin fucking her warm wet cunt. Taking advantage of her exposed holes, the guys go straight for double stuffing this eager strung up slut. London screams as they fuck her pussy and ass at the same time. She cums hard as they pummel her holes and choke her. London loves getting used like this and begs for more. The guys take her down and stuff her airtight, fucking her cunt, ass, and mouth at the same time. They take turns spit roasting her and making her taste her pussy and ass on their cocks. London screams as they stretch her holes wide open. Drool leaks from her mouth as they ruthlessly fuck her mouth. Finally, they blow their loads all over her face, leaving London covered in cum. Getting glazed does nothing to dull London's lust and she begs to cum again. The guys grant her permission and London cums hard. She loves being a used wrecked whore.

Filesize: 2.00 GB
Duration: 00:55:52

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

The Tax Man Cumeth: Charles Dera Collects On Kit Mercer

Unsuspecting, perfect-bodied blonde, Kit Mercer, answers the door when Charles Dera comes calling. He's here to collect on her debts, which she'll repay with her wet, hungry pussy and slutty back-talking mouth! Charles slips into her house, and he won't leave until she's payed up. He first puts her in a hogtie, demanding that she pay with her mouth. He face fucks her as she greedily gobbles up his hard dick, and quickly admits that she's wet for him. He flogs her and demeans her, then torments her perfect cunt with a vibrator cranked up to high. When Kit is fully pliable, he puts her on her hands and knees on her coffee table, gagged and tied in rope bondage. He smacks her ass and readies her for a deep, hard fucking, which she's already hungry for. He slides in and she's in heaven, taking that dick deep from the first thrust. Charles unapologetically uses her perfect, tight body. She moans and pouts, wails and grunts, as he pounds her out. Slamming her dripping cunt. Finally he puts her on her back with her legs spread wide, held apart by rope. He further humiliates her by teabagging her and sliding his hard cock all over her slut face. But she's done protesting. Now she just wants that dick in her pussy, fucking her and fucking her. And she gets it, but not before he slaps and crops her pussy. He fucks her so good Kit is literally BEGGING for his cum when he's close to unloading. She begs like the greedy, ravenous slut she really is, and Charles shoots his load all over her sweet, perfect, fucked cunt.

Filesize: 1.49 GB
Duration: 00:41:42

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Charlie Ten - new HuCow

Cute Charlie Ten actually emailed us to be added to the herd. We love it when aspiring HuCows report to the farm! Charlie has been browsing our website for years, and she decided it was time to find out for herself if she would make a good HuCow! We wasted no time, got rid of all of her clothes and collared her. We placed nipple suckers on her teats so she would be better prepared for the goat milker. This machine is not easy for first-timers, so we helped her a little more: we made sure to oil her udders for smoother milking, and we put a magic wand between her legs to keep her distracted. Charlie did great!! We are definitely going to keep training those cute udders!

Filesize: 96.2 MB
Resolution: 720x400
Duration: 00:11:46

Download and Enjoy

Greyhound Gets Down To Business

Filesize: 397 MB
Duration: 01:12:00

Download and Enjoy

Cupcake SinClair - Beatdown Bitch

Yes, there are parts of HELL! that are nicer than others, Cupcake SinClair has been allowed into one of them, but she needs to learn a lesson, just like the bitch she is. Maybe she wanted to sit on the furniture, maybe she wanted to pee in a toilet rather than a bucket, who knows the reason, all that matters is, it is time for this bitch to get a beatdown.

Filesize: 230 MB
Duration: 00:10:52

Download and Enjoy

Cupcake SinClair - Barn Bullwhip Bitch

Cupcake SinClair, back in the barn, trussed up and then the punishment begins. She admits she has been bullwhipped before, but never like this. Lash after cruel lash, the slut is beaten like never before. During all this torment, she screams and cries and admits this is exactly what she deserves.

You know the bullwhip we are using on her, we call it the Yellow Scorpion because the sting from its vicious lash is something a bitch will never forget. You can see the look of agony on her face as the scorpion stings again and again.

There is nothing quite like the lash of a bullwhip on the soft flesh of a slut like this. As Cupcake herself says, Sinfully Sweet and Good Enough to Beat.

This is a brutal punishment for a real piece of meat and you are going to love it. After all, that's why we call it HELL!

And then the real torture began.

Filesize: 244 MB
Duration: 00:15:08

Download and Enjoy

Dolly's Test

Dolly, a tall cute redhead, already lightly bound... Just wrist and ankles. A huge red ballgag is immediately stuffed in her mouth. She is then left to struggle. After 5 min or so the jaw stretching gag proves to be too much for our new damsel. I remove it and stuff a large pair of panties in her mouth as a substitute. I wrap her head with clear packing tape to seal them in. Soon after I rope up her legs nice and tight. I tie her thighs in 2 places and I also tie her lower legs in 2 places. Once again, I leave her to struggle for a while. When I come back, I smack her ass and grope her tits for a while, and in the process her blouse is ripped open, exposing her pretty white bra. Dolly, is once again left to struggle. I return after a while with a chair. Dolly is lifted onto it so I can more thoroughly bind her. I do just that. After I'm satisfied, I wrap vetwrap around her gag, cut off her bra, clover clamp her nipples, Tug on the clover clamps, and then bind her tits. After all this I once again leave poor Dolly to struggle. I return and remove the clamps, but that's just so I can squeeze and slap them more easily. I finally tire of this and move Dolly to the floor.

Dolly Bound and gagged lying on the floor. She struggles and mmpphs for a bit before I return. I manhandle her and smack her ass a few times before I hogtie her. I once again leave her to struggle and moan. After a good while I return again. This time I hood her with a nylon and criss cross black tape over it to make sure it stays on. The excess nylon is tied off to her hogtie rope, forcing her head back. I roll Dolly onto her side and leave her yet once again. When I return yet again, I have a wooden spoon with me. I take some pics of her. I then put the spoon to use. I smack her bound tits with it repeatedly while she twitches and screams through her panty gag. I finally remove her hood and gag. She thanks me and the clip ends. I think she passed her first test.

Filesize: 857 MB
Duration: 00:53:29

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

He Got A Good Deal On Tape

I can never pass up a good deal. About a year ago I picked up several cases of tape for pennies on the dollar. I didn't really need that much, but at that price I couldn't resist. I finally got tired of tripping over the boxes, so I decided to do something with it. I couldn't just throw it away. That would negate the good deal and be wasteful. GiGi has been a real PITA lately and I thought that the tape could somehow be used to tame her out of control ways and attitude that she's had for the past few weeks. The clip starts with GiGi taped to a chair in the dark at the waist, with her legs crossed and taped to the chair legs. Her wrists are also taped behind her back. I was going to need more than tape so I left her while I went to get more supplies. When I return, I turn on the lights and then I walk up behind GiGi and grab her by her hair. I slap and grope her tits for a bit just to let her know that I can do anything I want to her and her ordeal has just begun. I grab a fresh roll of black tape and start adding more to her waist. Once I've finished off the roll, I grab several lengths of rope and tie them into her hair pigtail style. I tie the ends to a horizontal bar above her. This should and does minimize her thrashing and excess movement. You can tell by her angry protests and cursing how unladylike and out of control GiGi has become. I remove her ballgag and replace it with another ballgag, but this is a ball of string with a rope through it. I shove it in and tie the rope tightly behind her neck. I run the rope under her chin as well and then around her pigtails as well. She seems to really hate this gag. It seems to be very effective though. I start taping again. By the time I'm done with this round, her entire waist and thighs are taped to the seat of the chair. Although her gag seems to be very effective, I add some clear tape over the top to make it even better. I can barely understand her when she calls me a MotherF***er. The next thing I do is cut away a small circle of fabric away from her blouse, exposing her long nipples. They seem to be begging for some bondage, so I them and then I tie them up and to her pigtails. I attach another rope to the rope that I used as part of her gag on top her head. I tie the other end back to the post behind her. This tightens up the nipple nooses a bit more and makes her bondage a bit more restrictive as well. I like the looks of this so I take a break and sit back and sip a beverage as I watch GiGi moan and nervously shake her foot... hmmm... maybe we can take advantage of that later.

I remove the nipple nooses from GiGi's hair and then I remove her gag. It's always fun to hear what she will say after she's ungagged, but it's more fun to shut her right back up with a new gag. I cleave gag her with an ace bandage this time. I then continue taping her legs to the legs of the chair. After I do that for a while, I wrap some black tape around her gag, making it much tighter. I then add a little more tape to her legs before I remove the nooses from her nipples. They have been hanging there since I removed them fro her pigtails. She is very frightened as I do this. She must have had a bad past experience with nipple nooses. I then remove her cleave gag. Not wanting to be wasteful and always looking for ways to repurpose, I wad up the ace bandage and use it as a mouth stuffing gag. I realize that it won't all fit and I have to cut some off in order to get it to fit. Many wraps of black tape keep it in her mouth and gives GiGi many chins. I clamp her nipples with some heavy duty clamps and then add more tape to her upper body. I remove her shoes next and tie each clamp to her Big toes. I wonder if she'll keep jigging her foot now? I still have a lot of tape left, so I keep adding more and more tape to GiGi and the Chair.

I remove GiGi's gag and leave her ungagged while I add a thick rubber posture collar and then wrap tape around it, GiGi absolutely hates this! With the collar in place I can remove the pigtail ties. GiGi loves this! I immediately add another gag. I cleave gag her with wide microfoam and then after a few wraps I go over her entire mouth. More black tape is added. This round her arms are completely taped up and more is added to her upper body as well. I have white tape as well. I tape up her hands with this and then I continue on adding a pretty design over the black. Although this serves no useful purpose, I have a lot of it and I need to use it up. I wrap more microfoam around her head now, including her eyes. I sit back and enjoy my work. GiGi does not seem happy at all! After a while I return and remove the nipple clamps, as I like the reactions when they come off. I have some errands to run, so I shut off the lights and leave GiGi in the dark how I found her when I arrived... well not exactly how I found her.

Filesize: 937 MB
Duration: 00:59:35

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Aiden Starr, Ana Foxxx & Chloe Cherry - House-Owned Whores Earn Their Place at The Halloween Fuck Fest

In our final installment of the Halloween Sadists Ball, Governess Ana Foxxx is up for some serious discipline at the hands of busty Governess Aiden Starr. Ana has been a sloppy, cum-hungry slut, unable to hold her position, ask for her orgasms, remember the rules, and what's worse is that her uniform is already shredded. Aiden stares with sadistic disdain at Ana's bare feet poking through her torn stockings while Ana wiggles nervously in her tight shibari frog tie. The guests look on with much pleasure as Aiden lectures Ana about the importance of her uniform and offers her a new pair of red and black, submissive-issue stockings... at a price. Ana's torn pantyhose are stripped away, leaving her tender toes vulnerable to cropping and shocks with a zapper. Ana squeals and apologizes, but Aiden moves on to her pert nipples, pinching and biting them until they are swollen and covered with vicious teeth marks. Aiden then applies some brutal metal clamps to both Ana's nipples and labia, pulling them tightly in her hands and she teaches Ana the house rules one final time. Every orgasm Ana will have from here out will only come when she has recited the rules and has a clamp pulled off of her tender bits. Ana screams and sweats through her punishment, and eventually succeeds in delivering her recitation through the suffering painful punishment orgasms. The crowd cheers and claps as she collapses with a new pair of stockings. The party goers find themselves horny from this display and begin working each other over. One latex submissive endures a hard flogging and anal hook, while another submissive is locked in stocks and made to take a strict caning with a metal rod as swingers fuck each other and look on. Gorgeous women are tied and spanked heavily, while others suck cock and take a paddling while having their nipples clamped together in a painful daisy chain. A beautiful femme domme teases her man with a bound face sitting session, and others beg for orgasms from a hitachi as their asses and thighs are beaten red. Stefanos is perturbed to find that Ana has earned her red and black stockings before senior submissive Chloe Cherry. He bring Chloe over and demands that she find her stockings among the crowd while her pursues her with a zapper, and our guest of honor Donny Sins takes her pussy and mouth for fucking. Chloe is a sweet and desperate mess as she crawls through the party, begging for her uniform, finding sadist female party-goers who will give her each garment at a price. Her tits are clamped with wooden pins and she is given a glass to hold on a silver tray and told not to drop it, as Donny rails her from behind. Ana is a crafty little whore, and crawls over to steal the cock, almost sending Chloe's tray crashing to the ground. But Chloe holds tight and manages to keep the dick and her new uniform. Ana is sent to service Donny in an intense reverse cowgirl to earn her collar, but it is Chloe who comes out victorious with a rousing anal fuck, coaxing the cum from Donny and orgasming to the admiring cheers of an impressed party.

Filesize: 2.51 GB
Duration: 01:10:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Back