Amazing Dirty SCAT! - Crap face - Crap cock - Eat shit fuck shit - Fetish Extrem

Mistress Lola - Lola Weekend Full Toilet Slave - Day-1-of-3 - Complete ~ FullHD 1080p

This clip shows both the piss and shit segments from two different angles. Both angles are shown consecutively. After the two camera angles are shown consecutively, you have a stacked view where the angles are shown in a picture in picture window.

When the slave arrived for a weekend visit, I took advantage of using it as my full toilet almost immediately. I took measures to restrain the slave tightly, as I had no idea what to expect from it. I used rope on the limbs and placed the head between two cinder blocks. This way, I knew it could not turn its head or try to fight the training. I emptied my bladder into the slave first. When my bladder was empty, I shit. When I shit, it was a lot. I was a little impressed with myself. He kept it all in his mouth at first and wouldn�t swallow. His mouth got very full because I wouldn�t stop going. Some of it got on his face. Since he couldn�t use his hands, I used mine to guide the errant bit into his mouth for him. It took a little bit of coaxing to get all of it down into him. The toilet swallowed it all. It was rewarded with some nice spit. The spit really helped wash it down, so I could be sure that all of it was going into him. That gave me the idea that on day 2, I would empty my bladder into a separate container and later use the piss to use to wash down the shit. I think it�s a really generous idea that will help the slave with the task of swallowing everything for me. -Lola

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Femdom, Man toilet, Human Toilet
Name : Mistress Lola
Video : HEVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 8951 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 225 kb/s
Duration : 00:25:11
File Size : 1.62 GB

Dear users as the owner of premium account you have the ability to Watch Online many files that are in mp4!

Download
https://file.al/729xg7ye1bgi/S.cat_...lave-Day-1-of-3-Complete.fullhd1080p.mp4.html

Mistress Lola - Lola Weekend Full Toilet Slave - Day-2-of-3 - Complete ~ FullHD 1080p

This clip is the second in the series, �Weekend Full Toilet Slave.� In this clip, the slave is used for both piss and shit. The piss is shown from two camera angles. Both Angles are shown consecutively, then in a stacked picture in picture window. The shit is shown from three camera angles: front, back and going into the slave from above. The three camera angles are also shown consecutively, then in a split screen window. The shit section of this clip includes some written narration.

On day two, I decided to pee into a container before shitting into the slave. I had noticed on day one that it was having some difficulty swallowing all of it. I don�t like it when it my shit sticks to the teeth. It should ALL go down. So, I decided to pee into a container first and then later use the pee to wash everything into the toilet slave. I shit and again, just like the first day, it was a lot. The toilet kept the shit in its mouth. It waits until I�ve finished before it swallows. I scooped all the errant bits and coaxed it all into the belly of my septic system. The toilet had a bit of retching this time. It was a pretty big load, so I understood the difficulty, but did not let the toilet give up. Eventually, it all went down. I made it suck the shit off my fingers before allowing it the piss it so desperately wanted. It�s funny, I thought the piss would help the slave wash everything down, but interestingly it caused more retching. Of course, I didn�t stop pouring. He still had to finish it all. The toilet was very good, eventually got it all down, and did not back up. I was pleased. I wondered, though, maybe he was having difficulty with the pee because there just wasn�t enough of it. The toilet probably just needs MORE pee to help wash things down. I decided to give Kendall a call to see if she�d join me for day three�

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Shit eating, Pee drinking, Femdom, Man toilet, Human Toilet, 1080p
Name : Mistress Lola
Video : VC-1 (WMV3), 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 10000 kb/s
Audio : WMA , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 320 kb/s
Duration : 00:25:29
File Size : 1.83 GB

Download
https://file.al/9ufdbcbb01az/S.cat_...lave-Day-2-of-3-Complete.fullhd1080p.wmv.html

Project Zero Fetish omnibus-Feces pig feeding - Part 1 (ZSD-08)

Screenshots:

Genre: Scat, Ass licking, Anal, Human toilet, Human toilet paper, Piss drinking, Femdom, Yapoo, DVD Rips
Starring: Japanese ladies

Video : AVC, 720x480, 29.970 FPS, 2376 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 165 kb/s
Duration : 01:35:10
File Size : 1.71 GB

Download
https://file.al/vnsqlrd55nxm/JAV.SC-ZSD-08.sd480p.mp4.html

Project Zero Fetish omnibus-Feces pig feeding - Part 2 (ZSD - 09)

Screenshots:

Genre: Scat, Ass licking, Human toilet, Human toilet paper, Piss drinking, Femdom, Yapoo, DVD Rips

Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 720x480, 30.000 FPS, 1349 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s
Duration : 01:39:59
File Size : 1.03 GB

Download
https://file.al/9s1d4xkquhsl/JAV.SC-ZSD-09.sd480p.mp4.html

Project Zero Fetish omnibus-Feces pig feeding - Part 3 (ZSD - 10)

Screenshots:

Genre: Scat, Ass licking, Human toilet, Human toilet paper, Piss drinking, Femdom, Yapoo, DVD Rips

Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 720x480, 30.000 FPS, 1349 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 127 kb/s
Duration : 01:39:13
File Size : 1.03 GB

Download
https://file.al/pfef9aux0msm/JAV.SC-ZSD-10.sd480p.mp4.html

Mistress Anna - All inclusive ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

I am on vacation and there is all inclusive service. In my opinion, this means that there is a slave who will lick my pussy until I cum, will lick my asshole until is clean and will take my piss and shit! This I call 5 stars service� all inclusive!
(Clipstore version, not the reencoded garbage!)

Screenshots:

Genre: Scat, Ass licking, Cunnilingus, Human toilet, Toilet slavery, 1080p
Name : Mistress Anna
Year of release : 2019
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 9998 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 317 kb/s
Duration : 00:10:16
File Size : 758 MB

Download
https://file.al/k5xi7qgqzqwm/Sc-01.Mistress.Anna.-.All.inclusive-2019.1080p.mp4.html

Mistress Anna - Brown gifts ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

Looking for someone to eat that and clean me �
When I don�t have a slave you will be my toilet! Am I clear toilet boy? Look at this asshole and open your mouth!
(This is just pooping, she doesn't talk to the toilet slave in this clip!)

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Efro, Poo
Video : AVC, 720x1280, 30.000 FPS, 11.2 Mb/s
Duration : 00:01:36
File Size : 133 MB

Download
https://file.al/c4bmdaa6sx1r/Sc-02.Mistress.Anna.-.Brown.gifts-2019.1080p.mp4.html

Mistress Anna - Swallow shit from the floor ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

When Mistress Anna arrived my heart started pounding. She looked amazing in Her dress and leather boots which She allowed me to worship. She took control of the situation immediately and gave me clear instructions �i was there to serve as Her toilet but as it was my first time serving Her, I would only be allowed to eat Her gifts from the floor�
�The right to have Her sit on a throne above me had to be earned over time.�
When Her gifts arrived it was a huge portion and I felt SO lucky and excited. She kindly allowed me to eat everything which I nursed inside my body with pride.

This session was awesome. Mistress Anna has the most amazing ass in the whole world and Her toilet waste tastes beautiful. I really hope that I can serve Her again and would urge any slave to apply to serve Her.
(As always with Anna, the clip description and the action don't exactly match...)

Screenshots:

Video : AVC, 1440x1080, 25.000 FPS, 9992 kb/s
Duration : 00:12:29
File Size : 922 MB

Download
https://file.al/h4o91gl1r4rh/Sc-03.Mistress.Anna.-.Swallow.shit.from.the.floor-2019.1080p.mp4.html

Yapoo`s Market - Diary of the full content of livestock Nana and Nao - 12 (DRP - 16) ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

Today we prepared a special meal in the morning.
Sandwiches that I wanted to try earlier, of course, the ingredients are not vegetables ...
Paint it with a butter knife and a sandwich with bread to finish a golden sandwich! This is what I wanted to try!

After the golden sandwich is Kalining.
However, screening was not boring, so I tried to keep it on my skirt.
Nao also challenged Carininge by donning his first skirt!
It seems to be easier to do.
If you do not do it properly, it looks like you have learned that the punishment awaits.
Nana

Screenshots:

Genre: Scat, Pee, Asian femdom, Ass licking, Cunnilingus, Human toilet, Toilet slavery, Yapoo, 1080p
Name : Nao
Video : AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4933 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:34:48
File Size : 1.23 GB

Download
https://file.al/w3aj9j8gxcq1/jav.sc-DRP-16.hd720p.mp4.html

Mistress Anna - Chew and swallow ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

I have very big and soft shit almost diarrhea! The slave couldn�t swallow all of my shit immediately and I make him eat it from the floor! He has to chew and Swallow! If you want to replace him send me a message and maybe I will use you as my toilet too!

Screenshots:

Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 9976 kb/s
Duration : 00:09:50
File Size : 725 MB

Download
https://file.al/n595dhnn643j/Sc-Mistress.Anna.-.Chew.and.swallow.1080p.mp4.html

Defecation Hand Job - Koyuki Amano (OPVR-002) ~ 4K 2160p

Koyuki Amano stars in Opera's 3D VR series. Koyuki teases and sucks off a man before she shits a massive load onto his chest.
She gathers up all of her waste and jacks him off until he cums all over her shit covered hand!

Note: I have modified the images/gifs from the VR format into a "2D" format for presentation purposes.

Screenshots:

Genre : Scat, Handjob, Pantyhose, VR, JAV, 2160p
Name : Koyuki Amano
Video : AVC, 2160x2160, 29.970 FPS, 12.0 Mb/s / 12.0 Mb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 125 kb/s
Duration : 00:20:21
File Size : 1.73 GB

Download
https://file.al/px7129tqgazt/jav.sc-2019-OPVR-002-01.4K_2160p.mp4.html

Mistress Anna - Born To Eat My Shit ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

My slave will eat my shit again after one year. He is very well trained and hungry HUMAN TOILET. He adores me and is ready to obey every single command. He is going to eat my HUGE shit and lick my ass clean while I face sitting on his mouth. After that is going to kiss my feet and thanks me. He will give me his wage for that because my shit is the best!

Screenshots:

Genre: Scat, Ass licking, Cunnilingus, Humiliation, Human toilet, Toilet slavery, Femdom, Face sitting, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 9954 kb/s
Duration : 00:10:44
File Size : 785 MB

Download
https://file.al/v49x1t5ak5fs/SC-Mistress.Anna.-.Born.To.Eat.My.S.hit.1080p.mp4.html

Mistress Anna - Pushing poop in his mouth ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

Another Anna movie first on FDC, very rare one where Anna wears sunglasses instead of a mask.
My toilet is already waiting for me on the ground, just like every morning, I feel like using it. I�ve put some rings around its cock, so it can be aroused longer, and for me to show it, that this cock belongs to me. I lock its hands and proceed to kick it and tease it. I�ve trained it so well, that it gets aroused only from my smell and taste. I proceed to sit on the toilet while instructing it to sniff and lick. It lubricates my ass so that I�ll have an easier time pushing out, and it can taste, the breakfast which I�m about to serve, from the source. And finally, the moment it is alive for arrives! I get to shit in its mouth, and it can consume my precious waste. After that, I start disciplining it. The only time I allow erections, cumming and pleasure is with my shit in its mouth. I milk it while explaining what it is to me: a toilet, a subhuman and a most loyal slave. It has a hard time to cum, because of the rings, but at this point, I�ve already lost interest in milking it. Keeping slaves in denial is a good way to have them obsess over me. I slap it some more, and spit in its mouth, as I am a merciful Goddess and that�s all the appreciation the toilet will ever get from me.

Screenshots:

Genre: Scat, Ass licking, Cunnilingus, Humiliation, Human toilet, Toilet slavery, Femdom, Face sitting, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 9990 kb/s
Duration : 00:11:36
File Size : 856 MB

Download
https://file.al/3gr8af6yj5j6/SC-2019-Mistress.Anna.-.Pushing.poop.in.his.mouth.1080p.mp4.html

Mistress Anna - You need to swallow faster ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

Another one from my stash before i stopped collecting Anna's videos because her stupid slave never actually ate her shit and her video quality dropped significantly in 2018... This is one of my favourite videos of Anna, she called it video of the year, herself and she might not be wrong.
My best video for this year!

My shit is fat and big! This time my slave have to eat it all and clean my asshole after that because I don�t have toilet paper and I hate to use it anyway �
We will see from the perfect angle and best quality how he takes pounds of shit in his big mouth. His lips are sealed around my asshole and his tongue lubricates inside my ass. I force him to eat my turd because he has to clean me!

Screenshots:

Genre: Scat, Ass licking, Cunnilingus, Eat shit, Humiliation, Human toilet, Toilet slavery, Femdom, Face sitting, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 30.000 FPS, 11.5 Mb/s
Duration : 00:08:00
File Size : 677 MB

Download
https://file.al/0oo259yhz7rm/SC-2019-Mistress.Anna.-.You.need.to.swallow.faster.1080p.mp4.html

Mistress Anna - Assworshiping and crap ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

Unlike many Mistresses who train their slaves to be toilets, Mistress Anna not only allows slaves to worship her holy asshole, she insists on it. Proper lubrication is a must. The Mistress sits directly on the slaves face and it is ordered to lick, to poke inside with his tongue and even suck the incomparable orifice.

In this video we get to see Mistress Anna�s angelic face for just a moment. She is smiling so sweetly, you could imagine she is greeting a friend when she says �Hi!�, but you see she is smiling at how her slave is struggling to swallow her shit. This video has a lot of Mistress Anna�s beautiful face and we see her laugh as she forces it to swallow her shit by slapping its balls. (The slave does not swallow her shit!)

Screenshots:

Genre: Scat, Ass licking, Ass worship, Cunnilingus, Eat shit, Humiliation, Human toilet, Toilet slavery, Femdom, Face sitting, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 11.1 Mb/s
Duration : 00:05:49
File Size : 475 MB

Download
https://file.al/i9zgxljngto1/Sc-2019-Mistress.Anna.-.Assworshiping.and.crap.1080p.mp4.html

CassieScat - Blackmailing Sissy Slut into Toilet Slavery ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

You've been my sissy performing humiliating and degrading tasks as my toilet and my little sissy slut. I love sending you my chocolate and telling you exactly what to do with it as well as making you put on lipstick, panties, lingerie and more.

I've heard though that you've disobeyed your mistress. You haven't been eating every last bite of the chocolate I send you, so you need to be punished. Foolish of you to disobey me when you know I have pictures of you in full sissy get up WITH your face in them.

Using these pictures as blackmail, I own you now. You are more than just my sissy and toilet - you are my slave until I set you free! I prepare a huge helping from my ass for you to eat while following my instructions. I want picture evidence this time!

I also instruct you to send me a Victoria's Secret gift card since you made me ruin my panties in anger and wipe my ass with them. Naughty sissy!

Screenshots:

Genre: Scat, Poo, Poop, Efro, POV, 1080p
Name : CassieScat
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 9406 kb/s
Audio : AAC LC , 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 128 kb/s
Duration : 00:17:25
File Size : 1.16 GB

Download
https://file.al/5n6mmjgd2urs/Sc-201...Slut.into.Toilet.Slavery.fullhd1080p.mp4.html

CassieScat - Femdom Eating Instructions for Shit Cookie Sandwiches + JOI ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

I take a great big shit in a pile on a pie tin for you. I want you to eat up all of my chocolate. I want you to eat all three of my tasty cookie sandwiches and you're not allowed to cum until you do.

I go through what's foods I've eaten and given detailed instructions to you on how I want you to edge and touch yourself while smelling and eating and chewing and swallowing these treats. And some piss to wash it all down too.

I finish with a cum countdown as a reward for you being a good boy who followed all of my instructions.

Screenshots:

Genre: Scat, Poo, Poop, Efro, POV, 1080p
Name : CassieScat
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 11.0 Mb/s
Duration : 00:16:26
File Size : 1.27 GB

Download
https://file.al/cpg2ztuufrix/Sc-201....Cookie.Sandwiches...JOI.fullhd1080p.mp4.html

Mistress Anna - Serving breakfast ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

This is his breakfast! I cook and serve at the same time, like a real Goddess. Well served in a duralex dish, in front of his nose. It is looking so delicious� and my farts are smelling so wonderful. Come close and look at it! I know that you want to eat that shit too, so do it NOW!
(It really looks delicious! Very high quality ass "cleaning" scene.)

Screenshots:

Genre: Scat, Ass cleaning, Ass licking, Ass worship, Cunnilingus, Eat shit, Humiliation, Human toilet, Human toilet paper, Toilet slavery, Femdom, Face sitting, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 23.976 FPS, 11.2 Mb/s
Duration : 00:03:24
File Size : 280 MB

Download
https://file.al/73uhzhdea43c/Sc-2019-Mistress.Anna.-.Serving.breakfast.fullhd1080p.mp4.html

Mistress Anna - Eat my shit and clean me! ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

He wants to quit and give up but I don�t allow it even if he is gagging from the smell and the taste, he has to be trained by the best, he has to learn his damn place in life� which is another toilet bowl for the Mistress Anna! I always enjoy feeding and teasing my little pets so I laugh and smile throughout the whole video encouraging the shit face to eat more and more! (One of the first femdom videos from Anna, it's not as good as the newer videos.)

Screenshots:

Genre: Scat, Ass cleaning, Ass licking, Ass worship, Cunnilingus, Eat shit, Humiliation, Human toilet, Human toilet paper, Toilet slavery, Femdom, Face sitting, 1080p
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 10.1 Mb/s
Duration : 00:04:05
File Size : 305 MB

Download
https://file.al/59ptu4x608gu/SC-2019-Mistress.Anna.-.Eat.my.s.hit.and.clean.me.mp4.html

Camilla Creampie (EU) (44) - Fisting a Slut (4579) ~ FullHD 1080p

Fisting and using the Doxy wand on a slut and making her squirt.

Screenshots:

Genre : Fisting, Vaginal fist, Mature, Hand fisting, Shaved pussy, POV, Real orgasm, 1080p
Name : Camilla Creampie
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 6860 kb/s
Duration : 00:12:58
File Size : 649 MB

Download
https://file.al/d49x04fqouzt/Hand.fisting.pussy-Camilla.Creampie..-.Fisting.a.Slut.1080p.mp4.html

Kinky Lisa - Just shit inside ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

Just shit and piss in the slave's mouth, it's Kinky Lisa's world!

Screenshots:

Genre: Scat, Eat shit, Pee, Humiliation, Human toilet, Human toilet paper, Spitting,Toilet slavery, Femdom, 1080p
Name : Kinky Lisa
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8230 kb/s
Duration : 00:03:26
File Size : 205 MB

Download
https://file.al/6sra5t5vz3le/SC-2019-Kinky.Lisa.-.Just.s.hit.inside.fullhd1080p.mp4.html

Kinky Lisa - Shit soup so yummy ~ 2019 / FullHD 1080p

Lisa put some water in her ass shits in the sink and let her slave drink the shit soup.
(Very nice mouth spitting scene!)

Screenshots:

Genre: Scat, Eat shit, Pee, Humiliation, Human toilet, Human toilet paper, Spitting,Toilet slavery, Femdom, 1080p
Name : Kinky Lisa
Video : AVC, 1920x1080, 25.000 FPS, 8136 kb/s
Duration : 00:06:41
File Size : 395 MB

Download
https://file.al/a5milaf9gfba/SC-2019-Kinky.Lisa.-.S.hit.soup.so.yummy.fullhd1080p.mp4.html

Lady Domi - Domi Cat Shit Stuffing ~ 2019 / 1080p

Domi Cat shits a big heap in slaves mouth, vomits on it, put on gloves and stuff all this in his disgusting loser mouth till he swollows all. Extrem shit humilation

Genre : SC, Humiliation, Human toilet, Pregnant, Puke, Puke eating, Shit eating, Toilet slavery, Deutsch/Germany, 1080p
Name: Lady Domi
Format: mp4
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 10001 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 44 Khz, 2 channels, 151 Kbps
Duration : 00:11:53
Size : 864 MB

Screenshots:

Download
https://file.al/3s6lhlu89gbk/SC-2019-Lady_Domi_-_Domi_Cat_S.hit_Stuffing.1080p.mp4

Princess Nikki and Tina-Blade - My slave is always ready to be my human toilet! ~ FullHD 1080p

Genre : Scat, Pissing, Humiliation, Human toilet, Shit eating, Toilet slavery, 1080p
Name: Princess Nikki, Tina-Blade
Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 29.970 fps, 10002 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 44 Khz, 2 channels, 151 Kbps
Duration : 00:06:12
Size : 452 MB

Screenshots:

Download
https://file.al/b8kr3z6m2if8/SC-Pri..._always_ready_to_be_my_human_toilet.1080p.mp4

Evamarie88 - 10 Loads Extreme Smear ~ fullhd1080p

Im Eva Marie, I love being a Naughty girl and making custom videos.
I love pee videos, period and Poo something very Naughty about filling my pants up with poo ))
I film in HD and with film lights so excellent quality, Im told i have a very sexy voice.
Thanks for stopping by and stay Naughty ))
What Turns Me On:
Being a filthy girl and turning you on;
Pooping in my pants....

Genre : Scat, Solo, Smearing, United Kingdom, 1080p
Name: Evamarie88
Year of release : 2018
Video : AVC, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30.000 fps, 8060 Kbps
Audio : mp4a-40-2, 48 Khz, 2 channels, 160 Kbps
Duration : 00:27:24
Size : 1.58 GB

Screenshots:

Download
https://file.al/bfdk8p8hgm5b/SC-01.evamarie88_-_10_Loads_Extreme_Smear.fullhd1080p.mp4

Back