Amazing Beauties in Sexy Latex Clothes | Fetish, Latex and Rubber

A Seated Strappado

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Rope Bondage, Lingerie, Ballgagged, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Ballgag, Lingerie, Catsuit, Boots, Elbow Bondage
Video language: English

Mina is dressed in a mesh catsuit and thigh high boots. She is gagged in a silver harness ball-gag. Her legs are tied together at her ankles and above the knees. She is bound tightly at the elbows and wrists, with a rope leading through the d-ring in the harness ball-gag tightly securing her head in place pulled back to wards her tightly tied elbows. The position is tight and unrelenting. She is then secured against the foot of the bed with her wrists high above, behind her back in a strappado like position. Finally a chest harness is added and then that is tightly tied down to her ankles pulling her down into a rather uncomfortable predicament. There is definitely some real discomfort and a challenge here for Mina as she endures this bondage. A wonderfully simple but effective shoot.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download A Seated Strappado

Tape Armbinder

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Tape Bondage, Lingerie, Ballgagged, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Ballgag, Lingerie, Bodysuit, Tape Bondage, Elbow Bondage, High Heels, Pantyhose, Stockings

Mina is wearing a mesh bodysuit, white socks and black heels. She is taped with her ankles crossed in three places, her arms are pulled behind her back and mercilessly taped shut up and down from her elbows all the way to her fingertips resembling an armbinder. She is gagged with a 2inch white ballgag and is left to explore her bonds.

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7818kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Tape Armbinder

Straddle Chair Bound

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Rope Bondage, Lingerie, Ballgagged, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Ballgag, Lingerie, Bodysuit, Elbow Bondage, High Heels, Socks

Mina is dressed in black thigh high socks and a black bodysuit. She straddles a chair, is tied with pink rope, harnessed and crotch roped to the chair. She is gagged with a silver foiled harness ballgag, elbows tightly bound, and her head is pulled back and secured to her wrists. A fairly punishing position she was not able to hold for very long.

Duration: 17:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Straddle Chair Bound

Slick Leggings Chair Bound

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Rope Bondage, Tights Fetish, Ballgagged, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Ballgag, Leggings, High Heels, Tights, Stockings, Cuffs, Leather

Mina is wearing slick black leather look leggings, black heels. Sheer thong bodysuit and a gorgeous hair do! She is cuffed with leather wrist and ankle cuffs, a spreader bar is secured to her legs and to her wrists. Her elbows are tightly belted together, she is gagged, and her ass is on full sexy display. She has a crotch rope tightly secured between her legs and tied off to the back of the chair up high, its tight enough that any movement there sends waves of pleasure through her body. After some time the tie is switched up and she ends up with very tight rope elbow bondage secured to the back of the chair, and a rope pulling her chest forward. Mina looks delicious in this update!

Duration: 32:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7812kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Slick Leggings Chair Bound

Metallic Blue Realise Bodysuit

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Rope Bondage, Latex, Leotard Fetish, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Latex Gloves, Swimsuit, High Heels, Tights, Knee High Socks

Mina has a whole new set of Realise Swimsuits! We got six in total so far, many more planned to come, these things are a fetish dream! Tight, Shiny, Sexy, did I say tight? Mina dons a new Metallic Blue Hydra-suit, white knee high socks, black heels, black latex gloves and she is all shined up with Baby Oil for good measure. She shows off her new suit to the camera and spends a little time in some tight elbow bondage and tight crotch rope. We are just in love with these Realise products!

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps

Download Metallic Blue Realise Bodysuit

Spreader Hogtie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Rope Bondage, Gagged Women, Catsuits, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Gagged, High Heels, Catsuit, Elbow Bondage, Rope Bondage

This was a pretty tough shoot to be honest, I thought it went way worse in person than when I finally sat down to look at the shoot afterwards. I had intended for the most part to do a redux of a spreader bar hogtie we had done in the past, for some reason this time, things just were not working out, I couldn't get the final result I wanted, and spent far too long fidgeting with it, so, I changed it up mid shoot and switched out one of the spreader bars and changed to a slightly different variation on the hogtie, I liked the result, it looked hot. Mina was in some pretty legitimate discomfort here, turns out that bar was digging into her ankle, otherwise the rest of the bondage was just fine. You can be sure she let me know about it after ! :O As such I didn't get quite as many photographs as I would have liked, though the ones I did get actually turned out very nice! Definitely worth a watch for those who like to see the total raw process, you can kind of see me thinking in this one. Hey, its not all going to be gold, sometimes things don't work in real life as they do in your brain! I will try this one again when I get myself a decent anchor point, which I am working on!

Duration: 30:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4835kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Spreader Hogtie

Gronc'd

Cast: Summer Hart
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

Gronc is one of the most influential illustrators in the INSEX sphere. His drawings have inspired many of our positions over the years. Now we pay homage to some of his more complex works. See Summer Hart put into intense positions complete with narrated stories.
Worm Cave: Summer Hart is transported to the lair of the Worm Master. He feeds on the bodies beautiful women who his minions capture, strip, bind, and season with an apple and carrot.
Framed Vestal: Summer Hart committed an act of wanton sexuality and must be punished. The high priest sentences Summer to induced arousal for an eternity. She is bound with chains and sealed with magic in the woods for all of eternity.
Crossed By Chains: Summer Hart is the victim of a King gone mad. She is put in his dungeon where many women have been. The mad King binds her in horribly painful positions until her body is broken.
Exploding Girl: Summer Hart is one of a series of adult toys. She can only be used once, but she's a hoot. Light her up and run like hell before the kaboom. Listen to her scream and cry before she's exploded.

Duration: 28:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7323kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Gronc'd

Purple Realise Thong Swimsuit

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Rope Bondage, Leather Fetish, Swimsuit, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Swimsuit, Rope Bondage, Bodysuit, Thong, Gagged, Ballgag, Armbinder

Mina looks glorious in her new purple realise swimsuit, she is relaxing on the bed in the warm morning sunlight. She is laced in to her purple lambskin armbinder and gagged with her new white harness ballgag. After some time, ropes are added at various points and secured to both ends of the bed immobilising her.

Duration: 30:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4833kbps
Audio: 111kbps

Download Purple Realise Thong Swimsuit

Shiny Silver Bodysuit Hogtie

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetish, Rope Bondage, Leotard Fetish, Pantyhose/Stockings, Glamour Bondage, Slave, Rope Bondage, Hogtie, Pantyhose, Bare Feet

Mina wears a silver hologram leotard, she also wears shiny tan coloured pantyhose and is bare feet. Her legs are tied together at multiple points, her arms and chest are tightly tied in tight elbow bondage and a chest harness, a tight crotch rope makes sure she feels every struggle and movement. Lastly, she is gagged in a harness ballgag and then tightly hogtied.

Duration: 29:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 107kbps

Download Shiny Silver Bodysuit Hogtie

Rockys Road Part 3

Cast: Rocky Emerson, OT
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys

Rocky submits to her worst fears!
In the final episode of Rocky's Road Rocky sits in fear waiting for her ultimate nightmares to be realized. She's agreed to do the two things she's always said she would never do. The anxiety is clear on her face as she watches the scene being prepared in front of her. She tries to take some deep cleansing breaths.
As Rocky is put into bondage the anxiety rises even further. She begins to cry even before the torment begins. She's strapped to a beam and tears stream down her face. The rag is placed over her and water begins to drip through it. She struggles and gasps trying to take air in. It's terrifying.
Then her worst fear is actualized. She's mummified, blindfolded, and white noise is blasted through headphones into her ears. She's is freaking out!

Duration: 1:08:31
Video: 850x480, AVC (H.264), 2721kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Rockys Road Part 3

Neophilia

Cast: Brooke Johnson, Stephie Staar
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Torture, Humiliation, Toys, Fuck Machine, Blowjob, Fingering, Toys, Vibrator, Flogging, Dildo, GloryHole

It's an internet rumor that has spread like wild fire. A story more chilling than a crisp whispering wind. It is said, up at the farm there is a man who lurks in the dark. This man knows the secrets to unlocking the mind. Both a physical and mental process that dominates the material body and frees the spiritual mind. If the stories are true, one may caution themselves when biting off more than they can chew. Stephie, a young prodigy, is advantageous. She wants to see for herself what this gossiped beast has to offer her hungry mind. Curious to study the practice and learn the ways, she ventures to the farm baring gifts in hopes that he will part with his knowledge. An offering to the beast, a thirsty mind to entice his methods with a flowering lure. Brooke is a tall, meek, doll with long lovely curves and a beautiful gash. Craving something new to satisfy her urges agrees to this odyssey with Stephie. Persuaded and indulged by her neophiliac tendencies, the promise of an experience that would be both physical and emotionally enlightening, Brooke couldn't help but fall into Stephie's manipulation. After all, curiosity caught the cat. Slight panic set in as Brooke walked towards the barn. Intelligent enough to observe no animals, no crops, but a large barn isolated in the valley of the mountain surround. Swept with fear, her come to Jesus moment, she did not know the experience to come. Smart for being stupid, she knew the two of them where not alone. Lashed against the wall with a simple snare, Stephie is ready for the beast. Trapped with nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, Brooke meets the famous man that lurks in the shadows. Fear strikes the young beauty and the endorphins start flowing. A snake slithers from the shadows and evaluates his young prey. A physical challenge and test of endurance begins. Brooke is losing grip of reality, her status quo resets on this normality. The life she once knew, the person she once was, now a distant memory. Time can no longer be counted, it does not exist in the rabbit hole. She is back to a primal adaptation to survive. Physiologically breaking down. She's left to solemnly reflect on who she really is. Developing her strengths: tolerance, stamina, obiediance and submission.

Duration: 1:07:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2680kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Neophilia

Back