Actual Lesbian Movies

Lesbian Muff Munchers 13 (2019)

Production Year: 2019
Starring: Alison Tyler , Chastity Lynn , Faye Runaway , Morgan (II) , Naomi (II) , Tatiana Kush , Kylie (III) , Maria (IX) , Leslie Sierra
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Fingering, Rimming, Sex Toy Play
Description
Girls who find themselves drawn to other women explore their lesbian desires with wild abandon! Watch as they dive right in!
File Name : Lesbian Muff Munchers 13.mp4
File Size : 844.41 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 01:12:27
Video : AVC, 1 500 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Lesbian Performers Of The Year 2020 (2020) HD

Production Year: 2020
Starring: Charlotte Stokely , Darcie Dolce , Serene Siren , Scarlett Sage , Jayden Cole , Milana Ricci , Georgia Jones , Serena Blair
Director: Pat Myne
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Blondes, Brunettes, Facesitting, Fingering, Prebooks, Tribbing
Description
Elegant Angel presents Lesbian Performers Of The Year 2020 over 2 hours of all new award winning lesbian action! Continuing in the tradition of the multi award winning "Performers of the Year" and "Best New Starlet" lines Elegant Angel brings you the all new "Lesbian Performers of the Year 2020" featuring 8 of the hottest girl/girl award nominees! The biggest names & hottest all girl performers grace our award winning lesbian edition. Starring Serene Siren, Jayden Cole, Scarlett Sage, Serena Blair, Georgia Jones, Darcie Dolce, Charlotte Stokely and MIlana Ricci! Enjoy!
File Name : Lesbian Performers Of The Year 2020_720.mp4
File Size : 3060.81 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 02:16:32
Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Young Harlots Classroom Special (2020) HD

Starring: Tina Kay , Lady Dee , Kiki Minaj , Sahara Knite , Amber Deen , Lola Rae
Categories: 18+ Schoolgirls, All Girl / Lesbian, European, Interracial, Rimming, Spanking, Strap-Ons, Teachers, Threesomes
Description
The Young Harlots are back with some extreme girl on girl hardcore pussy-pounding action! Strict Miss Kay is the newly appointed headmistress taking charge of another explosive addition to the bestselling Young Harlots Series. So raise those short pleated skirts and drop those white panties ready for some fantastically lustful cunt-stretching misbehavior, messy squirting tutors, filthy slit-licking harlots and hard strap-on action!

File Name : Young Harlots Classroom Special_720.mp4
File Size : 2728.27 MB
Duration : 02:01:29

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Overnight Foreplay (2020) HD

Starring: Riley Reid , Carter Cruise , Ivy Wolfe , Jade Baker , Aali Kali , Lilly Hall
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Couples, Facesitting, Feature, Fingering, Popular with Women, Prebooks, Rimming
Description
These girls wait until they're on a sexy overnight visit to get their naughty on with their friends! There's nothing like a sleepover to get the juices flowing!
File Name : Overnight Foreplay.mp4
File Size : 1642.43 MB
Resolution : 856x480
Duration : 01:46:33
Video : AVC, 2 048 kb/s, 23.976 FPS
Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

File Name : Overnight Foreplay_720.mp4
File Size : 1591.32 MB
Duration : 01:46:33
Video : AVC, 2 039 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 44.4 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Seasons (2020) HD

Starring: Angela White , LaSirena69 , Giselle Palmer
Director: Whitney Wright
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Feature
Description
A sickness can take a toll on a relationship in ways that no one can predict. That's what happened with me and my wife, Irene (Angela White). She buried herself in her work, working long hours, and I know she loves me, I know she didn't know how to cope with the grief of what was happening to me. My efforts to bring us together only pushed her farther away until I got the call from the doctor. I wasn't just in remission, the cancer was gone-- it's official! I tried to bring us together by cooking her favorite meal when she got home from work. Her sadness was but a shield to protect her from losing me. We made love, it was honest, passionate love from a woman who loved me more than I could comprehend. "If you leave, I'm going with you," she told me. I was overwhelmed by her love, and although I love her, I could not stay with her knowing my presence does her more harm than good. If I leave her, go back to my previous love, would it be better for her? Is it a kindness to leave my wife knowing that I could someday become sick again, and what would become of her? The answer is yes. I must leave her.
File Name : Seasons_720.mp4
File Size : 1812.9 MB
Duration : 01:20:55

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Another Life II (2020) HD

Released: Mar 05 2020
Starring: Eliza Ibarra , Avi Love , Charlotte Stokely , Scarlett Sage
Director: Whitney Wright
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Feature, Fingering, Lingerie, Nipple Play, Popular with Women, Tribbing
Description
Avi Love and Eliza Ibarra are former lovers who are trying to go back and be friends. They've moved from Chicago to Los Angeles to start anew and find work. Avi Love and Eliza both went to business school and they have dreams to be a buyer for Warren's Department Stores. Eliza is a spoiled rich kid, but her dad cut off her credit cards, and she struggles to live happily with her new lifestyle. Avi tolerates Eliza's bratty behavior until Avi sees Eliza naked in the arms of Charlotte Stokely, the hiring manager of Warren's. Avi storms out in tears and wishes she never left the love of her life, Scarlett Sage. Avi is visited by her guardian angel and is given the opportunity of a lifetime, to travel back in time to that vital point in her life when Scarlett broke up with her at the Blue Martini. Instead of letting Scarlett leave, she follows her, she will not let Scarlett go this time. She pleads with Scarlett to give her another chance, and Scarlett accepts her with a kiss. The two women make passionate love, and Avi is filled with gratitude for her second chance.
File Name : Another Life II_720.mp4
File Size : 1904.56 MB
Duration : 01:24:56

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

The Girls Of Roxy Club 22

Production Year: 2012
Stars: Daniela, Alisa
Director: Adriana Ungurranu
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, European, Facesitting, Fingering, International, Italian, Tribbing
Description
Daniela and Alisa are two passionate gals who canвt seem to help reacting to the passions that ignite between them. They have the hots for one another as soon as they look into each otherвs eyes. They waste no time undressing and rolling around on the bed licking that sweet nectar from that pretty pink slit. Hot and heavy is an understatement as they take turns riding each other while tribbing before kissing back down to that dewy center to push each other over the orgasmic edge!
File Name : The Girls Of Roxy Club 22.mp4
File Size : 1304.59 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 01:26:29
Video : AVC, 2 048 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 61.7 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

The Hook Up (2019) HD

Production Year: 2019
Starring: Kira Queen , Luna Corazon , Nicole Love , Talia Mint , Lexi Dona , Alice Wayne
Director: Sandra Shine
Categories: HD, All Girl / Lesbian, European, International, Popular with Women
Description
These beautiful ladies love having fun, they do orgasmic hookups all the time. They're so horny that they will do it everywhere! Whether it's on a private beach, a park, or at home, these naughty nymphos can't wait to please their partners with their tongues and fingers. Things are about to get really hot!
File Name : The Hook Up.mp4
File Size : 1513.37 MB
Duration : 01:39:34
Video : AVC, 2 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download or Watch Online

Maid To Seduce (2014)

Production Year: 2014
Starring: Tiffany Doll, Eve Angel, Nesty, Nataly Von, Angelina Wild, Amirah Adara, Vanda Lust, Mariana Visconti, Daniella Rose, Candy Bell
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, European, International, Maid, Popular with Women
Description
These maids were created for the sole purpose of seduction. Luxuriate in the billowing bosoms of Viola and join her as she entices Beata into her bed. 'Maid To Service' centers around a hotel in Latvia and features some of the hottest and most seductive girls that you probably haven't seen before!
File Name : Maid To Seduce.mp4
File Size : 1425.12 MB
Resolution : 852x480
Duration : 01:34:23
Video : AVC, 2 048 kb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

The Gym (2015)

Starring: Alexis Crystal ,Lexie Dona , Uma Zex
Description
Join Director Andrej Lupin as he leads you on a torrid trip to "The Gym." Instructor Alexis Crystal is leading two new students - Uma Zex and Lexi Dona - through a series of stretches. But once the teacher makes her exit the real workout begins - in the process of eating, licking, fingering, and rimming each other to outrageous orgasms both beauties really work up a sweat. During the next session Alexis offers Lexi a few useful pointers on technique, and then the twosome throw caution to the wind and indulge their ravenous hunger for female flesh. No pussy goes un-fingered, no clit goes un-licked, and no bum goes un-tongued in this vigorous and heated duet! After warming up on the mini-tramp Uma is ready for some personal attention, and Alexis is more than ready to give it to her. A heated bout of no-holes-barred oral and digital physical therapy follows, and both teacher and student are rewarded with multiple climaxes. Just when you think that "The Gym couldn't possibly get any steamier the three stars embark on one final group workout. At first it's Uma who is the center of the sexual attention, but then Lexi takes the sexual spotlight. When her two students are well and truly satisfied they put the focus on Alexis, making sure that she gets every bit of sexual satisfaction she so richly deserves. In the mood to see three gorgeous girls get outrageously physical? Pay a visit to: "The Gym."
File Name : The Gym.mp4
File Size : 1611.81 MB
Duration : 01:47:36
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Look At Me (2015)

Category: All Girl , Foreign , All Sex
Director: Guy Ranieri Sblattero
Starring: Suzie Carina, Ava Courcelles, Ana Rose, Jimena Lago
Release Date: 4/27/2015
Description
In his debut feature for VT, Spanish director Guy Ranieri Sblattero displays a style that is uniquely his own while remaining true to the spirit and vision of the founder. Sblattero not only crafts high-end, luxurious, libido-pleasing lesbian erotica, he also has a particularly keen eye for beauty, and "Look At Me" boasts an unrivalled cast of international starlets. Raven-haired Ana Rose headlines, and in the opening scene she's paired with young Spanish sensation Jimena Lago. After teasing each other with a sultry strip-down, the twosome come together for passionate kisses that give way to an unrestrained session of clit-licking, pussy-eating, and finger-banging that leaves them both glowing with orgasmic pleasure. Ana Rose is next joined by foxy French wench Ava Courcelles, and the exotically beautiful couple proceed to make love with abundant energy and complete abandon, and build to an explosive finish, bumping cunts to a final, simultaneous climax. Lesbian superstar Suzie Carina is Ava Rose's next partner, and the twosome tear into each other with ravenous hunger, eating, probing, face-sitting, and finally lubing up and getting off for one final time. The concluding encounter in "Look At Me" teams Ava Courcelles with Suzie Carina, and after they've treated each other to several powerful climaxes they up the intensity still further with a scorching bout of side-by-side masturbation to a final simultaneous climax that leaves them both breathless. Stunning beauty, steamy sapphic sex, and a uniquely elegant cinematic style make Guy Ranieri Sblattero's premiere production for VT spellbinding erotic entertainment. You won't be able to look away from "Look At Me."
File Name : Look At Me.mp4
File Size : 1526.73 MB
Resolution : 852x480 @ 854x480
Duration : 01:41:07
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Passion (2013)

Production Year: 2013
Stars: Zafira, Cipriana, Adriana Russo, Cindy Hope, Paige Turnah, Nicole Smith, Sabrina Taylor, Samantha Bentley, Sophie Links
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Couples, European, International, Popular with Women
Description
Serious sparks are flying between these lesbians!
Feel the passion burn between five compelling lesbian couples. Watch the sensuality sizzle as Nicole Smith heats up Page Turnah before turning her attentions to AVN award winner Samantha Bentley.
Serious sparks fly between Cindy Hope and Cipriana, but your screen will literally melt when Zafira acts out her love for Sophie Links. Complete with VT' trademark kissing, intimate feelings and exceptional production values.
File Name : Passion.mp4
File Size : 1780.58 MB
Duration : 01:58:03

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Agents Under Covers (2014)

Starring: Blue Angel, Viktoria Diamond, Aleska Diamond, Mira Sunset, Cidy Hope, Alexis Brill, Nicole Smith, Athina.
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, European, Feature, Historical / Period Piece, International, Military, Popular with Women
Description
Spying has NEVER been just for the boys; for every James Bond, there's been a beautiful blonde seducing a man for his intelligence! Espionage, spying and sex go hand in hand as these sexy agents go undercover and then under the covers to get the information they require. Featuring five scenes of pulsating girl on girl action, in the battlefield as well as the bedroom. "Agents Under Covers" will make you hot under yours!
File Name : Agents Under Covers.mp4
File Size : 1469.59 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 02:26:32
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 349 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 44.0 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Our Legacy (2014)

Starring: Cindy Hope, Dorothy Black, Cindy Love, Sylvia Lauren, Madison Parker, Regina Ice, Cassye, Roxanne, Jazmin.
Director: Peaches (Hungary) Gina (Hungary)
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Czech, European, International, Popular with Women, Sex Toy Play
Description
"Gina B and Peaches play the match maker in their latest offering from the Lesbians at Home collection. Nine of their sexiest Hungarian honeys are selected to perform a plethora of hot sapphic scenes. Revel in Cindy Hope's youthful beauty, Dorothy Black's fabulous tits and gorgeous Madison Parker along with six other horny babes, lusting for lesbian love!"
File Name : Our Legacy.mp4
File Size : 2131.23 MB
Duration : 02:21:09
Video : AVC, 2 048 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Sex Passion And Lust (2014)

Starring: Chrissy, Jessie Volt, Carmen Croft, Viktoria Diamond, Judy Smile, Nicole Smith, Paula Shy, Alexis Brill, Meg Magic, Rosalina Love
Release Date: 3/31/2014
Description
Busting with passionate kissing, luscious licking and bouncy breast play, Sex, Passion and Lust ticks all the boxes for fans of lesbian erotica. Once again, VT has assembled a cast of gorgeous Eastern European girls to excite your senses.
File Name : Sex Passion And Lust.mp4
File Size : 1988.24 MB
Duration : 02:11:41
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 kb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download or Watch Online

Stockings And Lace (2012)

Sandra Shine, Eve Angel, Nicole Sweet, Nesty, Colette, Dana Kelly, Cindy Hope, Lexi Lowe, Alexa Candy
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, European, Fetish, International, Lingerie, Pantyhose & Stockings, Popular with Women
Description
Legs encased in stockings, lace underwear accentuating some of the most beautiful women ever witnessed on screen. An all girl party of pulsating bodies, entwined legs, and sumptuous kissing make Stockings and Lace a must.There is nothing hotter than seeing a beautiful pair of women wearing stockings and lace! And to top it all off, these beautiful women are going to passionately explore each other's bodies! Legs encased in stockings, sensuous lace underwear blessed to be on some of the most sumptuous bodies ever witnessed on screen, faces contorted in lust and pleasure and girl on girl action that defies belief. Welcome to Stockings and Lace, you won't be disappointed.
File Name : Stockings And Lace.mp4
File Size : 1535.35 MB
Duration : 01:41:39
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 112 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Stockings And Lace Two (2013)

Stars: Suzie Carina, Nicole Evans, Abbie Cat, Tina Kay, Rebecca More, Iwia ,Danielle May, Nicole Smith ,Lexi Lowe ,Eileen Sue
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, European, Fetish, International, Lingerie, Pantyhose & Stockings, Popular with Women
Description
best girls, in our best stockings. Thigh high full of pleasure, Stockings and Lace 2 embraces the beauty of long shapely legs, encased in glorious stockings. Marvel as legs writhe in pleasure, while their pussies get pounded by lesbian tongue thrusts, deep wet fingering and orgasmic caresses.
File Name : Stockings And Lace Two.mp4
File Size : 1779.64 MB
Duration : 01:50:39
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 238 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Lesbian Workout (2013)

Stars: Kari, Eve Angel, Antonya, Viktoria Diamond, Nicole Smith, Sabrina Taylor, Lana
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Athletes, European, International, Outdoors, Popular with Women
Description
Working your body is sexy: The sweat, the tight muscles, the exhaustion. Get in tight with VT' stunning collection of beauties as they start to pump their bodies with aerobics, yoga balls, golfing, surfing and gym. There is a bevy of Lesbian beauties here that love to lick pussy as much as they love to break a sweat in the gym! Don't miss out on Antonya, Eve Angel, Kari, Lana, Nicole Smith, Sabrina Taylor and Viktoria Diamond!
File Name : Lesbian Workout(VT).mp4
File Size : 1989.57 MB
Duration : 02:11:54

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Imperfection (2015)

Category: All Girl , Foreign
Director: Guy Ranieri Sblattero
Starring: Tracy Lindsay, Misha Cross, Anna Siline, Alexandra Stein, Appolonia, Apolonia Lapiedra
Release Date: 7/3/2015
Description
"Imperfection" features a cast of stunning erotic stars, including headliner Tracy Lindsay. But each of these exquisite beauties has some tiny flaw, or some slight quirk that makes her uniquely appealing and irresistibly desirable. Apolonia is happily washing dishes when Lindsay interrupts - kitchen chores will have to wait when Tracy has an appetite for pussy! After licking Apolonia's slit and ass, Tracy straps on a dildo and gives her brunette girlfriend a proper pumping. After she's had her fill, Apolonia is only too happy to tongue and finger Tracy to ecstasy, and the twosome wrap up their encounter by masturbating to simultaneous orgasms. Alexandra Stein is methodically placing playing cards on a tabletop but her focused and fastidious little game annoys Tracy who then crawls across the surface, brushes the cards aside, and initiates a feverish session of cunt-sucking, pussy-probing, and multiple orgasms. Anna Siline is meticulously arranging pencils and business cards in the office and Tracy Lindsay is not amused. After undoing Anna's effort with a wave of her hand, Tracy and the over-organized office worker lustily pleasure each other with their lips, tongues, fingers, and a strap-on dong. In the final fiery encounter Tracy gets a taste of her own medicine. She's hard at work dusting in the parlor but Misha Cross is unimpressed by her housekeeping skills. After having Lindsay lick the dust off her fingertips Misha dives face-first into Tracy's pink slit, dildo-drills her, sits on her pretty face, and then, after more climaxes than either one can count, they finger each other to a final powerful come. Despite the title, "Imperfection" is a flawless work of incendiary lesbian erotica.
File Name : Imperfection.mp4
File Size : 1643.83 MB
Duration : 01:48:52
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 kb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Gina Loves Peaches (2013)

Starring: Peaches , Gina B.
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, European, International, Masturbation, Popular with Women
Description
Gina B and Peaches have a legendary chemistry and you can sense how much they really like each other. Submerge yourself in five incredible
lesbian scenes dripping with unadulterated pleasure
The fact that Gina is a classically beautiful blonde, and Peaches is a cute-as-a-button brunette certainly doesnвt hurt, but it was the powerful sexual rapport between them that made us all fall in love with them. Whether eating each otherвs juicy pussy, playing hide-the-dildo or just kissing passionately, you could tell their mutual lust was very real.
As most of you will know, Gina is our make-up artist now, and on busy days itвs such a pleasure to have a crew member who is so easy on the eyes! The models love her too, and I suspect many of them fantasise about tempting her back in front of the camera for a little lesbian fun
File Name : Gina Loves Peaches.mp4
File Size : 1765.73 MB
Duration : 01:56:57
Video : AVC, 2 048 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Waves Of Desire (2013)

Category: All Girl , All Sex
Starring: Tess, Nicole Smith, Tracy Lindsay, Taylor Shay
Description
Red hot summer days drive four girls delirious with desire. While waves of passion descend over their idyllic lives, two girls succumb to the sensual allure of deception.
File Name : Waves Of Desire.mp4
File Size : 1701.21 MB
Duration : 01:52:40
Video : AVC, 2 048 kb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download or Watch Online

The Girls Club (2015) HD

Release Date: 2/10/2015
Director: Trash Meister, Daisy Rock
Starring: Lala, Elizabeth Lawrence, Jamie Brooks, Jessica Love, Isabel Ice, Michelle Thorne, Paige Ashley, Karlie Simon, Daisy Rock, Katie Fox, Ashleigh Doll, Chloe Lovette, Faye Taylor, Zara DuRose, Candy Sexton, Aruba Jasmine, Kaz B, Yazmin Daniel

Description
Entry to the club is very exclusive with only girls showing the most extreme lesbian tendencies being considered as members. We are greeted with each scene involving the various female club members that range from girl-girl initiations for new members to the last two scenes involving the members' orgy parties with thirteen girls!
File Name : The Girls Club_1080.mp4
File Size : 2392.49 MB
Resolution : 1280x1080
Duration : 02:21:50
Video : AVC, 2 283 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 64.1 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Masturbation And Kisses (2015) HD

Release Date: 6/29/2015
Stars: Barbara, Ambra
Director: Maria Luisa Amorosi
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Brunettes, European, International, Tribbing
Description
They have a deep passion for other women. Watch the ladies get together!
Real lesbians in real love. Real lesbian GF. Sappho Films presents young lovers Ambra & Barbara expressing their love for each other. They kiss each other deeply, alternately softly and deeply, while caressing each others' bodies, itching to feel the flesh beneath cloth as quickly as possible. They retreat to the bed to let their true love gush out beyond any boundaries they held against it.
File Name : Masturbation And Kisses_1080.mp4
File Size : 1728.34 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 01:09:26
Video : AVC, 3 425 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
Audio : AAC, 44.0 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Masturbation And Kisses 2 (2015) HD

Stars: Barbara, Ambra
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, European, International, Italian, Tribbing
Description
Two beautiful and natural brunettes, Ambra and Barbara. They kiss with a lot of intensity. They take turns playing with each other's shaved pussies. They moan with pleasure and love rubbing their clits together when they scissor. These girls turn each other so much and they make each other reach multiple orgasms.
File Name : Masturbation And Kisses 2_1080.mp4
File Size : 1053.96 MB
Duration : 00:42:20

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Masturbation And Kisses 3 (2015) HD

Stars: Ileana, Florence
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, European, International, Italian, Tribbing
Description
Doing dishes turn into a hot lesbian lover scene with Florence and Ilena. Both brunettes and both with nice natural tits, they both have bald pussies too. Pussy eating on the counter and they can't resist kissing each other so passionately. The girls move into the bedroom, finger fucking and the 69 position and scissoring make good lovins and orgasms!
File Name : Masturbation And Kisses 3_1080.mp4
File Size : 1454.87 MB
Duration : 00:58:27

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Masturbation And Kisses 4 (2015) HD

Stars: Florence, Ileana
Director: Laurent Fontaine
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Bathroom, Big Boobs, Brunettes, European, Facesitting, Fingering, International, Italian, Water Play
Description
Sweet true lesbian love is beautiful. Two gorgeous natural women, with natural curves and breasts, exploring the beauty of one another's bodies, heart, and minds. Florence and Ileana wash each other delicately in the shower, before going to the bedroom and loving one another's bodies until they're both left exhausted, drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.
File Name : Masturbation And Kisses 4_1080.mp4
File Size : 1645.21 MB
Duration : 01:02:39
Video : AVC, 3 596 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Blind Date (2017) HD

Production Year: 2017
Starring: Gina Gerson , Rebecca Volpetti , Dorothy Black , Taissia Shanti , Anie Darling , Jessica Lincoln , Olivia Grace , Selena Mur
Director: Viv Thomas Sandra Shine
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, European, Feature, International, Popular with Women
Description
The day has arrived for these ladies to go on a Blind Date, and they are in for a pleasant and orgasmic surprise. Their playful kisses quickly turn heated as they start to fondle and straddle each other with an incredibly intense passion. Watch them moan in pleasure as they drive each other into one orgasm after another.
File Name : Blind Date_1080.mp4
File Size : 3139.3 MB
Duration : 01:46:56
Video : AVC, 4 055 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Sexual Games

Production Year: 2009
Director: Jean Garian
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Fingering, Tribbing
Description

Wait till you feast your eyes on these two hot sluts. All they want to do is please each other until they get off. There is nothing these hotties won't do and when you see for yourself you surely will agree. So get ready for some girl on girl action that will have you wanting more!
File Name : Sexual Games.mp4
File Size : 764.79 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 01:22:00
Video : AVC, 1 241 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Female Masturbation 8 (2020)

Starring: Janessa Jordan, CeCe Stone, Capri Cavanni, Amber Ashlee, Kimber Kay, Lauren Phillips, Isabella Rossa, Ashli Ames, Alana Cruise, Serene Siren
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Compilation, Extreme Penetrations, Masturbation, Naturally Busty, Sex Toy Play
Description
Get ready to take a peek at female masturbation. No distracting dicks, no sweaty balls-just beautiful women enjoying every inch of their tight, stunning bodies until they quiver into climax!
File Name : Female Masturbation 8.mp4
File Size : 2745.77 MB
Duration : 05:27:15
Video : AVC, 1 122 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
Audio : AAC, 44.3 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Lesbian Beauties 21 (2020)

Released: Mar 18 2020
Starring: Angela White , Adriana Chechik , Jenna Foxx , Scarlett Sage , Julie Kay , Aiden Ashley , Kinsley Karter , Anne Amari
Director: Ricky Greenwood
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Bathroom, Facesitting, Feature, Fingering, Interracial, Tribbing
Description
Stunning black beauties face off with some of the biggest stars in the industry today in this sizzling installment from Sweetheart Video. The beautiful contrast of these lovely ladies proves to be feast for the senses in four hot vignettes. Gabbie (Jenna Foxx) finds a unique way to inspire Veronica (Angela White) who is stuck with her book. Taylor (Adriana Chechik) finds a special away to repay her best friend Darla (Kinsley Karter) for all the help she has given her over the years. Yolanda (Julie Kay) helps her childhood friend Marie (Scarlett Sage) figure out if her fiance is the perfect person for her. Finally, study-buddies Holly (Anne Amari) and Taylor (Aiden Ashley) push their friendship to another level.
File Name : Lesbian Beauties 21.mp4
File Size : 1622.74 MB
Duration : 02:18:48

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Juicy Licks 8 (2020) HD

Starring: Jessa Rhodes , Kristen Scott , Shyla Jennings , Ryan Ryans , Alex Blake , Jade Amber , Pressley Carter , Averi Brooks , Alexis Deen
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Tribbing, Water Play
Description
These sexy lesbo sluts crave pussy, and they love being face down between each other's legs! Watch as they slurp each other to orgasm!
File Name : Juicy Licks 8_720.mp4
File Size : 2615.21 MB
Duration : 02:54:59
Video : AVC, 2 039 kb/s, 23.976 (23976/1000) FPS

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Leila A Lesbian Fantasy (2013)

Starring: Leila, Cindy Hope, Blue Angel, Ivana Sugar, Nicole Smith
Description
We have all dreamed of what it would be like to have sex with our favorite model, but coule you go thorugh with it? Choosing five of our sexiest models, VT helps Leila's dream come true. Real Sex, Real Passion and Real Orgasms with five of the most erotic scenes ever captured by VT.
Subject to change without notice We have all dreamed of what it would be like to have sex with our favorite model, but could you go through with it?Choosing five of our sexiest models, VT helps Leila`s dreams come true.Real sex, real passion, and real orgasms with five of the most erotic scenes ever captured!
File Name : Leila A Lesbian Fantasy.mp4
File Size : 2501.77 MB
Duration : 02:40:30
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 000 Kbps, 29.970 (30000/1001) fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 166 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Paranormal (2020) HD

Starring: Adriana Chechik , Riley Reid , Emily Willis , Alina Lopez , Naomi Swann , Kristen Scott
Director: Alan X
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Feature, Outdoors, Squirting, Supernatural & Paranormal, Tribbing
Description
When witches Riley & Emily start terrorizing their classmates, student/paranormal investigator Kristen Scott is call in to stop them. Armed with a cross, holy water, and a circle of salt, Kristen tries to take on the demons that the witches summon but struggles. To put an end to it, she's going to have to go into the witches den, but what will it take to stop them?
File Name : Paranormal_720.mp4
File Size : 2646.34 MB
Duration : 02:58:23
Video : AVC, 2 039 kb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

My Daughter's Engaged (2020) HD

Starring: India Summer , Alina Lopez , Elena Koshka , Syren De Mer , Kendra Spade , Charlotte Stokely , Silvia Saige
Categories: 18+ Teens, HD, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Feature, Fingering, MILF, Old & Young Females (18+), Tribbing, Weddings/Brides
Description
These doting moms have daughters who are about to enter the world of matrimony - but they're not going to let them go without a few lesson in the arts of love! Silvia Sage has a thing for her teenage step-daughter, Alina Lopez, but she has never acted on it before. When she questions her why she's been up all night, Alina admits that her boyfriend proposed to her. Silvia is shocked. She wants to be supportive but she's also a bit greedy, seeing the window of opportunity for having fun with Alina quickly closing. After noticing that Kendra Spade seems to be nervous, Charlotte Stokely offers to go down on her to help take the edge off. Suddenly, the groom's mother, India Summer, steps into the room catching the girls in the act. Although Kendra and Charlotte try to lie their way out of the situation, India's no fool. Desparate, they offer to do ANYTHING to keep what happened a secret. Syren De Mer suggests her stepdaughter, Elena Koshka, that it might be a good idea to try on a couple of dresses before choosing the one. She can't help but look at her and see how much she's grown. She's a woman now and Syren couldn't be any prouder. She also can't help but notice the curves of her thighs, how her breasts perk up.
File Name : My Daughter's Engaged_720.mp4
File Size : 2358.33 MB
Duration : 01:45:36

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Mellanie Monroe and Her Girlfriends (2020)

Starring: Siri , Dani Jensen , Prinzzess , Missy Martinez , Mellanie Monroe , Kimber Day , Hayden Night , Riley Davis , Sabrina Deep
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Big Boobs, Compilation, Facesitting, Fingering, MILF, Sex Toy Play, Star Showcase, Tribbing
Description
Join Mellanie Monroe and Her Girlfriends for over 4 hours of hot girl-girl sex! Watch as these hot lesbians fuck each other silly!
File Name : Mellanie Monroe and Her Girlfriends.mp4
File Size : 3475.53 MB
Duration : 04:57:03

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Brenda James and Her Girlfriends (2020)

Starring: Elexis Monroe , Gracie Glam , Chastity Lynn , Sara Stone , Sarah Shevon , Brenda James , Rebecca Bardoux , Jamey Janes , Brooke Van Buren
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Compilation, Facesitting, Fingering, Star Showcase, Tribbing
Description
Join Brenda James and her girlfriends for over 4 hours of hot girl/girl sex.
File Name : Brenda James and Her Girlfriends.mp4
File Size : 3415.74 MB
Duration : 04:51:31

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Pretty Girls Punished (2006) HD

Production Year: 2006
Starring: Felony , Summer Cummings , Roxy DeVille , Candy Jones , Alexia Milano , Mistress Aradia
Director: Skye Blue
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Fetish
Description
They look so sweet and nice, but they're extremely naughty. Watch as these depraved sluts beat each others asses red!
File Name : Pretty Girls Punished_720.mp4
File Size : 1676.18 MB
Duration : 01:14:52

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Perversions Of Lesbian Lust (2006) HD

Production Year: 2016
Starring: Cathy Heaven , Kayla Green , Taissia Shanti , Rachele Richey , Dolly Diore , Latex Lucy , Maisie Rain Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Female Domination, Fetish, Fetish Wear, Sex Toy Play, Strap-Ons
Description
Freaky, naughty slutty whores get together for the most deviant and taboo of sex acts, as they rub their naked, moist pussies together in preparation for a crazed session of kinky erotic sex... Latex, strap-ons and bondage are just a few of the many fetishes they delve into...
Only in the House of Taboo are the kinkiest perversions caught on tape. You think you have the dirtiest mind?? Get a hold of these naughty lesbians, and watch them use each other and leave them by the trash in the morning. Whips, crops, strap-ons OH MY! This is one slutty, slippery mess featuring the hot Latex Lucy and other sexy names all under one roof. 120 minutes for a lifetime of seductive memories of the most Bizarre taboo girl on girl action.
File Name : Perversions Of Lesbian Lust_720.mp4
File Size : 1701.63 MB
Duration : 01:53:04
Video : AVC, 2 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Spin The Bottle (2011) HD

Production Year: 2011
Starring: Dahlia Sky , Samantha Ryan , Karlie Montana , Adrianna Luna , Ella Milano , Layla Rose , Rosalie Ruiz , Emme Michelle
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Orgy, Popular with Women, Sex Toy Play
Description
Slumber Party Time! Eight beautiful girls spend the night and play all-grown-up! This is one hot naked orgy on some beautiful white couches. Spin The Bottle from Filly Films stars; Adrianna Luna, Bailey Blue, Ella Milano, Emme Michelle, Karlie Montana, Layla Rose, Rosalie Ruiz, and Samantha Ryan.
File Name : Spin The Bottle.mp4
File Size : 1130.53 MB
Resolution : 848x478 @ 850x478
Duration : 01:14:53
Video : AVC (AVC), 2 048 Kbps, 29.970 (29970/1000) fps
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 61.7 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

File Name : Spin The Bottle_720.mp4
File Size : 1698.64 MB
Resolution : 960x720
Duration : 01:15:44

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Sweet Passionate Lesbians (2018)

Production Year: 2018
Starring: Inari Vachs, Gina Ryder, Katie Gold, Ginger, Taylor St. Clair, Monique, Wanda, Kelly Jean, Krista, Spice, Keri Windsor, Tabatha Cash, Gina Lynn, Loni, Pantera, Trinity, Jenna Haze, Olivia O'Lovely, Nyomi Marcela, Mya Lovely, Corina Taylor, Barbara Summer, Gia Paloma, Eva Angelina, Angela Stone, Sativa Rose, Heather Gables, Carmen Hayes, Madison Monroe, Flower Tucci, Tiffany Holiday, Taryn Thomas, Nicki Hunter, Candy Apple, Nyomi, Tera Wray, Kristina Adams, Natalia Cruza
Categories: All Girl / Lesbian, Compilation, Sex Toy Play
Description
Loved this one, from the beginning to the end. The storylines are of course rather standard "its my first time.." but the scenes are superhot. Wish I could make a living out of watching these kind of movies and writing reviews.....Wauw, this one is a must buy.
File Name : Sweet Passionate Lesbians.mp4
File Size : 4213.59 MB
Resolution : 720x480
Duration : 05:59:21

Download or Watch Online

Keep2Share

Back